Welcome Guest! You have made 52 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+13
Shimiko Chinoike
Kara
Nozomi
Mitsukira
Esen
Mitsuo
Kensai
Hana Kaguya
Sayuri
Nyguyen Uchiha
Kitsuki Kurahasa
Ryuko
Diana
17 posters

    Diana's Updates

    Kara
    Kara
    Civilian


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 570
    Join date : 2020-02-08
    Age : 30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Kara Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:33 am

    Diana wrote:Update Type: Soon.
    Information:
    ➤20,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly Stipend
    ➤10 XP from craft thread (2 posts solo)
    =➤400 XP from Aug Craft (5 A-rank crafts; 400/400 month XP)
    =➤30 XP from Sept Craft (1 B-rank Craft; 30/400 Sept XP)
    =➤removed 10,000 ryo & other items for future crafts
    ➤75 XP from party thread (3 posts, 3 people, HE bonus, 25 XP each)
    ➤175 XP from puppet thread (7 posts, 3 people, HE Bonus, 25 XP Each)
    ➤5 XP from training exit (1 post, 2 month gap since partner's last post, doesn't feel right to claim that extra 5 XP)
    =➤Learned Crystal Prison Technique
    ➤5 XP from Item claim thread (1 post, not sure if solo or HE bonus as Chika didn't appear IC?)
    =➤A bunch of items & 363,788 Ryo
    ➤Claiming Kotōshura Clan head, 1,000 renown (Katsumi Kotōshura has not posted for 1 irl month, assumed IC hospitalized.)
    =➤Saving Third title
    ➤Raising Intelligence to A (1000*.85=850, 15% Neo-Sanguinis Perk)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤405,738 ryo
    ➤3,500 Renown
    ➤80 Spendable XP (5,975/6,000, 1,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 9,425)
    ➤Engi Craft A (0/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft A (5/6 to S)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    New/Removed Items:
    Crafting Times:
    Link:
    Iwa Update
    Crafting
    Party
    Puppets
    Training
    Item Claim

    Approved~


    _________________
    Diana's Updates - Page 3 4J1yre2

    Mistress Kara:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:44 pm

    Update Type: S-Class.
    Information:
    ➤5 XP from craft thread (1 posts solo)
    =➤80 XP from Sept Craft (1 A-rank Craft; 110/400 Sept XP)
    ➤Diana Reaches S weapon Craft, 500 Renown
    ➤Diana Reaches S Class, 1,000 spendable XP
    =➤Claiming Kugutsu (Puppeting) as S-rank skill
    =➤Universal A-rank canon jutsu claim
    =➤Unlocked Restricted Slot; choosing Nue & the Gozu Tennō entity; Approval Pending
    =➤Removing Explosive Mind, Crystalline Body, & Accumulated Memories UAs
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤405,738 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤1,165 Spendable XP (6,060/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 10,510)
    ➤Engi Craft A (0/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    New/Removed Items:
    Crafting Times:
    Link:
    Crafting
    Nue & the Gozu Tennō; waiting for Approval


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Class
    S-Class


    Posts : 1422
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 27

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Nozomi Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:23 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: S-Class.
    Information:
    ➤5 XP from craft thread (1 posts solo)
    =➤80 XP from Sept Craft (1 A-rank Craft; 110/400 Sept XP)
    ➤Diana Reaches S weapon Craft, 500 Renown
    ➤Diana Reaches S Class, 1,000 spendable XP
    =➤Claiming Kugutsu (Puppeting) as S-rank skill
    =➤Universal A-rank canon jutsu claim
    =➤Unlocked Restricted Slot; choosing Nue & the Gozu Tennō entity; Approval Pending
    =➤Removing Explosive Mind, Crystalline Body, & Accumulated Memories UAs
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤405,738 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤1,165 Spendable XP (6,060/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 10,510)
    ➤Engi Craft A (0/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    New/Removed Items:
    Crafting Times:
    Link:
    Crafting
    Nue & the Gozu Tennō; waiting for Approval
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:26 pm

    Update Type: Monthly Updates
    Information:
    ➤300 XP from anniversary
    ➤ToW S-rank Psychological Damage shield from anniversary gifts
    ➤ToW flawless UA from anniversary gifts, TBD
    ➤20,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly Stipend
    ➤Reclaiming the Iwa Kinjutsu again just in case the universal claim didn't catch it. Just in case.
    ➤40 XP from craft thread (4 posts, 10 xp each)
    =➤240 XP from Sept Craft (3 A-rank Crafts; 350/400 Sept XP)
    =➤80 XP from Oct Craft (1 A-rank Craft; 80/400 Oct XP)
    ➤Updating Diana's Lifestyle to 'Wealthy' (Metropolis & Clan District)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤425,738 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤1,825 Spendable XP (6,720/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,170)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    New/Removed Items:
    Crafting Times:
    Link:
    Anniversary Stuff
    Iwa Monthly
    Crafting & Ghost


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin


    Posts : 1013
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:12 am

    Diana wrote:Update Type: Monthly Updates
    Information:
    ➤300 XP from anniversary
    ➤ToW S-rank Psychological Damage shield from anniversary gifts
    ➤ToW flawless UA from anniversary gifts, TBD
    ➤20,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly Stipend
    ➤Reclaiming the Iwa Kinjutsu again just in case the universal claim didn't catch it. Just in case.
    ➤40 XP from craft thread (4 posts, 10 xp each)
    =➤240 XP from Sept Craft (3 A-rank Crafts; 350/400 Sept XP)
    =➤80 XP from Oct Craft (1 A-rank Craft; 80/400 Oct XP)
    ➤Updating Diana's Lifestyle to 'Wealthy' (Metropolis & Clan District)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤425,738 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤1,825 Spendable XP (6,720/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,170)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    New/Removed Items:
    Crafting Times:
    Link:
    Anniversary Stuff
    Iwa Monthly
    Crafting & Ghost

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:51 am

    Update Type: Monthly Updates
    Information:
    ➤20,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly Stipend
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤445,738 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤1,825 Spendable XP (6,720/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,170)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    Link:
    Iwa Monthly


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Class
    S-Class


    Posts : 1422
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 27

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Nozomi Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:56 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: Monthly Updates
    Information:
    ➤20,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly Stipend
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤445,738 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤1,825 Spendable XP (6,720/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,170)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    Link:
    Iwa Monthly
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:34 am

    Update Type: Some XP & Money; Perk removal
    Information:
    ➤60 XP from Tenn'o Mission (6 posts, 10 XP each)
    -➤15k ryo from Tenn'o Mission
    ➤220 XP from Angel ToW (3 posts, 40 XP each; bonus 100 XP)
    ➤5 XP from solo post to apply Kinjutsu
    -➤Iwa Kinjutsu applied
    ➤Trial Perk System Ended, Removing Perks
    -➤Ijutsu skill lost from Executive Comeback Perk removal
    -➤2,275 XP refunded from Neo-Sanguinis removal; Tetsudashi Bloodline Removed
    ➤Market Visit, -16,100 Ryo (1 post, no XP)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤444,638 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤4,305 Spendable XP (7,005/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,455)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    New Items:
    Link:
    Tenn'o Mission
    Angel ToW & ToW Bonus 100 XP
    Solo kinjutsu
    Market


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Class
    S-Class


    Posts : 1422
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 27

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Nozomi Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:06 am

    Diana wrote:Update Type: Some XP & Money; Perk removal
    Information:
    ➤60 XP from Tenn'o Mission (6 posts, 10 XP each)
    -➤15k ryo from Tenn'o Mission
    ➤220 XP from Angel ToW (3 posts, 40 XP each; bonus 100 XP)
    ➤5 XP from solo post to apply Kinjutsu
    -➤Iwa Kinjutsu applied
    ➤Trial Perk System Ended, Removing Perks
    -➤Ijutsu skill lost from Executive Comeback Perk removal
    -➤2,275 XP refunded from Neo-Sanguinis removal; Tetsudashi Bloodline Removed
    ➤Market Visit, -16,100 Ryo (1 post, no XP)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤444,638 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤4,305 Spendable XP (7,005/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,455)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    New Items:
    Link:
    Tenn'o Mission
    Angel ToW & ToW Bonus 100 XP
    Solo kinjutsu
    Market
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:43 am

    Update Type: Heavenly Emporium Pre Nov. 19th XP Claims
    Information:
    ➤120 XP from Tadara Thread; up to post 12 (6 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤100 XP from Irui Thread; to post 9 (5 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤40 XP from Irui Dialframe Flashpoint; to post 3 (2 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤20 XP from Sayuri Core Flashpoint; to post 1 (1 post, 20 XP each)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤444,638 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤4,585 Spendable XP (7,285/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,735)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    Link:
    HE XP Announcement
    Tadara Thread
    Irui Thread
    Irui Flashpoint
    Sayuri Flashpoint


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri


    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 979
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 22
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:56 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: Heavenly Emporium Pre Nov. 19th XP Claims
    Information:
    ➤120 XP from Tadara Thread; up to post 12 (6 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤100 XP from Irui Thread; to post 9 (5 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤40 XP from Irui Dialframe Flashpoint; to post 3 (2 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤20 XP from Sayuri Core Flashpoint; to post 1 (1 post, 20 XP each)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤444,638 ryo
    ➤4,000 Renown
    ➤4,585 Spendable XP (7,285/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,735)
    ➤Engi Craft A (4/6 to S)
    ➤Weapon Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Armor Craft S (MAX)
    ➤Wealthy Lifestyle
    Link:
    HE XP Announcement
    Tadara Thread
    Irui Thread
    Irui Flashpoint
    Sayuri Flashpoint

    Approved~

    I don't know what the crafting totals, renown, ryo or lifestyles are listed for, I don't see any relevant updates. If they're not being updated please leave them out in the future, makes it easier to do the update and less time spent searching for related information.


    _________________
    Diana's Updates - Page 3 TjQ3hVh

    The Ice Queen:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:30 pm

    Update Type: Monthly Stipend
    Information:
    ➤50,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly
    ~New Totals~
    ➤494,638 ryo
    Link:
    Iwa update



    I added the Existing totals part to try and alleviate the time spent searching for related information for both myself and for those approving these updates in the cause of an audit, and to assist in making sure my main update tracker reflects the approved updates. But seeing as it does the opposite for you, I will remove it as requested.


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Class
    S-Class


    Posts : 1422
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 27

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Nozomi Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:54 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: Monthly Stipend
    Information:
    ➤50,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly
    ~New Totals~
    ➤494,638 ryo
    Link:
    Iwa update



    I added the Existing totals part to try and alleviate the time spent searching for related information for both myself and for those approving these updates in the cause of an audit, and to assist in making sure my main update tracker reflects the approved updates. But seeing as it does the opposite for you, I will remove it as requested.
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:45 pm

    Update Type: XP & jutsu Claims
    Information:
    ➤10 XP from Tadara Thread; post 14 (1 posts, 10 XP each)
    ➤5 XP from Solo Training; (1 posts, 5 XP each)
    -➤Learned One with Nature & One Beside Nature
    ➤Using S-class to claim custom techniques, listed below
    S-class no wordcount claims:
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,600 Spendable XP (7,300/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,750)
    Link:
    Tadara Thread
    Solo Training


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri


    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 979
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 22
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:28 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: XP & jutsu Claims
    Information:
    ➤10 XP from Tadara Thread; post 14 (1 posts, 10 XP each)
    ➤5 XP from Solo Training; (1 posts, 5 XP each)
    -➤Learned One with Nature & One Beside Nature
    ➤Using S-class to claim custom techniques, listed below
    S-class no wordcount claims:
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,600 Spendable XP (7,300/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,750)
    Link:
    Tadara Thread
    Solo Training

    When claiming techs (either through Universal Claim or through training) please give some indication where they've come from.


    _________________
    Diana's Updates - Page 3 TjQ3hVh

    The Ice Queen:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:46 pm

    Update Type: XP & jutsu Claims...with links
    Information:
    ➤10 XP from Tadara Thread; post 14 (1 posts, 10 XP each)
    ➤5 XP from Solo Training; (1 posts, 5 XP each)
    -➤Learned One with Nature & One Beside Nature (Both Open Custom)
    ➤Using S-class to claim custom techniques, listed below (OC~➤ for open custom, DC➤ for Diana Custom)
    S-class no wordcount claims:
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,600 Spendable XP (7,300/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,750)
    Link:
    Tadara Thread
    Solo Training
    Open Custom
    Diana Custom


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri


    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 979
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 22
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:57 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: XP & jutsu Claims...with links
    Information:
    ➤10 XP from Tadara Thread; post 14 (1 posts, 10 XP each)
    ➤5 XP from Solo Training; (1 posts, 5 XP each)
    -➤Learned One with Nature & One Beside Nature (Both Open Custom)
    ➤Using S-class to claim custom techniques, listed below (OC~➤ for open custom, DC➤ for Diana Custom)
    S-class no wordcount claims:
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,600 Spendable XP (7,300/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 11,750)
    Link:
    Tadara Thread
    Solo Training
    Open Custom
    Diana Custom

    Approved~


    _________________
    Diana's Updates - Page 3 TjQ3hVh

    The Ice Queen:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:14 pm

    Update Type: The Fall of the Indaina Kujira (and some missed rewards)
    Information:
    ➤95 XP from Dialframe Flashpoint; posts 5 to 17 (7 posts, 10 XP Each, 25 XP Mission Complete)
    -➤250 Renown For Major/Fierce Battle
    ➤70 XP from Dialframe Flashpoint (9 posts solo, 5 XP Each, 25 XP Mission Complete)
    -➤250 Renown For Major/Fierce Battle
    ➤125 XP from Inner Core Flashpoint; posts 3 to 21 (10 posts, 10 XP Each, 25 XP Mission Complete)
    -➤250 Renown For Major/Fierce Battle
    ➤25 mission complete xp for Angel's Don't Die B-rank Event Mission
    -➤250,000 Ryo for Mission completion
    -➤Requesting 250 Renown for being in Angel's Don't Die Mission as, while not a Major Battle, was a ToW Event.
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,915 Spendable XP (7,615/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 12,065)
    ➤5,000 Renown
    ➤734,638 Ryo
    Link:
    Dialframe
    Terminal Velocity
    Inner core
    Missed Angel XP
    War in Heaven ToW Board


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Class
    S-Class


    Posts : 1422
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 27

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Nozomi Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:49 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: The Fall of the Indaina Kujira (and some missed rewards)
    Information:
    ➤95 XP from Dialframe Flashpoint; posts 5 to 17 (7 posts, 10 XP Each, 25 XP Mission Complete)
    -➤250 Renown For Major/Fierce Battle
    ➤70 XP from Dialframe Flashpoint (9 posts solo, 5 XP Each, 25 XP Mission Complete)
    -➤250 Renown For Major/Fierce Battle
    ➤125 XP from Inner Core Flashpoint; posts 3 to 21 (10 posts, 10 XP Each, 25 XP Mission Complete)
    -➤250 Renown For Major/Fierce Battle
    ➤25 mission complete xp for Angel's Don't Die B-rank Event Mission
    -➤250,000 Ryo for Mission completion
    -➤Requesting 250 Renown for being in Angel's Don't Die Mission as, while not a Major Battle, was a ToW Event.
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,915 Spendable XP (7,615/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 12,065)
    ➤5,000 Renown
    ➤734,638 Ryo
    Link:
    Dialframe
    Terminal Velocity
    Inner core
    Missed Angel XP
    War in Heaven ToW Board
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:00 pm

    Update Type: The push to X-class to one-up Big Water; part 1: The Nue Claim
    Information:
    ➤20 XP from Irui thread; posts 11 & 12 (2 posts, 10 XP Each)
    ➤40 XP from Final Blow Flashpoint, posts 2 & 6 (2 posts, 20 XP Each)
    ➤40 XP from Adam Thread, posts 1-7 (4 posts, 10 XP Each)
    ➤50 XP from Chen/Iwa Exclusives; posts 1-9 (5 posts, 10 XP Each)
    ➤10 XP from Crafting thread; posts 26 & 27 (2 posts, 5 XP Each)
    ➤45 XP from Mission 1 thread; (2 posts, 10 XP Each; 25 XP mission complete)




    -➤Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal Learned & Placed
    ➤Nue Entity Claimed
    -➤1,500 Renown From Entity claim
    -➤Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal is in use for Nue
    ➤Claiming 5,000 Renown B-rank unique NPC (NPC pending approval)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤5,075 Spendable XP (7,775/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 12,235)
    ➤6,500 Renown
    ➤300/300 Entity Seal Points Remain (Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal)
    Link:
    Irui
    Final Blow
    Adam
    Chen/Iwa Exclusives
    Craft thread
    Nue
    Mission 1





    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin


    Posts : 2318
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:25 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: The push to X-class to one-up Big Water; part 1: The Nue Claim
    Information:
    ➤20 XP from Irui thread; posts 11 & 12 (2 posts, 10 XP Each)
    ➤40 XP from Final Blow Flashpoint, posts 2 & 6 (2 posts, 20 XP Each)
    ➤40 XP from Adam Thread, posts 1-7 (4 posts, 10 XP Each)
    ➤50 XP from Chen/Iwa Exclusives; posts 1-9 (5 posts, 10 XP Each)
    ➤10 XP from Crafting thread; posts 26 & 27 (2 posts, 5 XP Each)
    ➤45 XP from Mission 1 thread; (2 posts, 10 XP Each; 25 XP mission complete)




    -➤Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal Learned & Placed
    ➤Nue Entity Claimed
    -➤1,500 Renown From Entity claim
    -➤Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal is in use for Nue
    ➤Claiming 5,000 Renown B-rank unique NPC (NPC pending approval)
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤5,075 Spendable XP (7,775/8,000, 2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 12,235)
    ➤6,500 Renown
    ➤300/300 Entity Seal Points Remain (Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal)
    Link:
    Irui
    Final Blow
    Adam
    Chen/Iwa Exclusives
    Craft thread
    Nue
    Mission 1




    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:57 pm

    Update Type: The push to X-class to one-up Big Water; part 2: The Nue Claim
    Information:
    ➤25,00 Ryo from Mission 1 (And 45 xp not added into the total, my fault but fixed now)
    ➤70 XP & 25,00 Ryo from mission 2 (3 posts, 15 XP each, 25 XP mission complete)
    ➤55 XP & 25,00 Ryo from mission 3 (2 posts, 15 XP each, 25 XP mission complete)
    ➤55 XP & 15,00 Ryo from mission 4 (2 posts, 15 XP each, 25 XP mission complete)
    -➤Gave Adam & Kaori/Aji each: x1 Basic Under Armor, x1 Kaiser Mask Proto, x1 Crystal Buckler
    ➤Diana reaches X-Class; 2,000 spendable XP gained
    ➤Diana gains Kuchiyose & Ijutsu skills
    ➤X-Class Universal Claim on all S-class Jutsu
    ➤Spending 500 XP to unlock Nue's Psuedo-Kata Mastery
    ➤Spending 200 XP to add 1 kata arm
    ➤Spending 500 XP to increase Nue's Psuedo-Kata Mastery up to 5 posts
    ➤Spending 1,750 XP to bring Diana's Nue summoning up to X
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,450 Spendable XP (8,000/Nil, 4,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 14,450)
    ➤824,638 Ryo
    ➤2,950/3,000 Nue Control Fight Soft Cap
    Link:
    Mission 1
    Mission 2
    Mission 3
    Mission 4
    Crafter Gear


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin


    Posts : 1129
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:08 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: The push to X-class to one-up Big Water; part 2: The Nue Claim
    Information:
    ➤25,00 Ryo from Mission 1 (And 45 xp not added into the total, my fault but fixed now)
    ➤70 XP & 25,00 Ryo from mission 2 (3 posts, 15 XP each, 25 XP mission complete)
    ➤55 XP & 25,00 Ryo from mission 3 (2 posts, 15 XP each, 25 XP mission complete)
    ➤55 XP & 15,00 Ryo from mission 4 (2 posts, 15 XP each, 25 XP mission complete)
    -➤Gave Adam & Kaori/Aji each: x1 Basic Under Armor, x1 Kaiser Mask Proto, x1 Crystal Buckler
    ➤Diana reaches X-Class; 2,000 spendable XP gained
    ➤Diana gains Kuchiyose & Ijutsu skills
    ➤X-Class Universal Claim on all S-class Jutsu
    ➤Spending 500 XP to unlock Nue's Psuedo-Kata Mastery
    ➤Spending 200 XP to add 1 kata arm
    ➤Spending 500 XP to increase Nue's Psuedo-Kata Mastery up to 5 posts
    ➤Spending 1,750 XP to bring Diana's Nue summoning up to X
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤4,450 Spendable XP (8,000/Nil, 4,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 14,450)
    ➤824,638 Ryo
    ➤2,950/3,000 Nue Control Fight Soft Cap
    Link:
    Mission 1
    Mission 2
    Mission 3
    Mission 4
    Crafter Gear

    Approved.
    Diana
    Diana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 495
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:37 pm

    Update Type: The Fall of the Indaina Kujira; Afterlife
    Information:
    ➤75 XP from Final Blow Flashpoint; posts 7 & 14 (2 posts, 25 XP each; 25 xp mission completion)
    -➤250 Renown for Major Battle
    -➤150,000 Ryo from The Rise of Idaina Kujira ToW Completion
    ➤Claiming Rewards from The War in Heaven Announcement (4 Flashpoints completed, each listed in parentheses)
    -➤Dialframe Circuitry (Terminal Velocity; Solo)
    -➤AI System; to be gifted & implemented into the PC Adam Jensen (Dialframe)
    -➤Hypherion Battery (Inner Core)
    --➤1,900 XP to bring Hypherion Battery Chakra Access to 20/20 Posts
    -➤Tako-Hachibi a la Supreme; to be traded for a restricted technique; TBD (Final Blow)
    ➤5 XP from shop thread (1 post solo, 5 XP each)
    -➤Bought a few items; -11,00 ryo, items listed in spoiler below
    ➤250 XP from Holiday Bonus
    ➤50,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly Stipend
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤2,880 Spendable XP (8,000/Nil, 4,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 14,780)
    ➤6,750 Renown
    ➤923,638 Ryo
    ➤286/300 Entity Seal Durability
    Items from shopping:

    Link:
    Final Blow Flashpoint
    War in Heaven
    Flashpoint Rewards
    Shopping
    Holiday Bonus
    Iwa Monthly


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin


    Posts : 1129
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:17 pm

    Diana wrote:Update Type: The Fall of the Indaina Kujira; Afterlife
    Information:
    ➤75 XP from Final Blow Flashpoint; posts 7 & 14 (2 posts, 25 XP each; 25 xp mission completion)
    -➤250 Renown for Major Battle
    -➤150,000 Ryo from The Rise of Idaina Kujira ToW Completion
    ➤Claiming Rewards from The War in Heaven Announcement (4 Flashpoints completed, each listed in parentheses)
    -➤Dialframe Circuitry (Terminal Velocity; Solo)
    -➤AI System; to be gifted & implemented into the PC Adam Jensen (Dialframe)
    -➤Hypherion Battery (Inner Core)
    --➤1,900 XP to bring Hypherion Battery Chakra Access to 20/20 Posts
    -➤Tako-Hachibi a la Supreme; to be traded for a restricted technique; TBD (Final Blow)
    ➤5 XP from shop thread (1 post solo, 5 XP each)
    -➤Bought a few items; -11,00 ryo, items listed in spoiler below
    ➤250 XP from Holiday Bonus
    ➤50,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly Stipend
    ~New/Existing Totals~
    ➤2,880 Spendable XP (8,000/Nil, 4,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting; 14,780)
    ➤6,750 Renown
    ➤923,638 Ryo
    ➤286/300 Entity Seal Durability
    Items from shopping:

    Link:
    Final Blow Flashpoint
    War in Heaven
    Flashpoint Rewards
    Shopping
    Holiday Bonus
    Iwa Monthly

    Approved.

    Sponsored content


    Diana's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:51 am