Welcome Guest! You have made 49 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!
+8
Mitsuo
Kensai
Hana Kaguya
Sayuri
Nyguyen Uchiha
Kitsuki Kurahasa
Ryuko
Diana
12 posters

    Diana's Updates

    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:18 am





    General Info:
    Name: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Nickname: Diancie
    Age: 32
    Gender: Female
    Village: Wanderer/Iwa
    Lifestyle: Wealthy
    Class: S
    Rank: Personal Guest of Tsuchikage Masaru
    (and maybe a Genin, no one really knows)
    Renown: 4,000
    Underworld Trust: E
    Title: Crystalline Princess, Queen of Creation & Cataclysm, TBD
    Clan:
    ➤Korikane Clan Head
    ➤Kotōshura Clan Head
    Bloodline: Dual KKG
    ➤Korikane
    ➤Kotōshura
    ➤Tetsudashi (Perk)
    ➤N/A
    ➤N/A



    XP, Skills, Ryo, & Gear:
    Total Experience Gained:
    11,170 XP (2,800 Bonus, 1,650 starting)
    Lifetime Experience Gained:
    6,720/8,000 XP
    Spendable Experience Remaining:
    1,825 XP
    Ryo:
    425,738 ryo
    Skills:
    ✶ Ninjutsu: Shoton (Ninja Techniques; Crystal Focus)
    ✶ Kyujutsu - Archery Techniques
    ✶ Kugutsu - Puppet Techniques
    ✶ Fūinjutsu - Sealing Techniques
    ❂ Ijutsu - Medical Techniques (Perk)
    ✶ Kanchijutsu - Sensory Techniques
    ✶ Kagaku - Chemistry Crafting
    ✶ Enjinia - Engineering Crafting; A-Rank (4/6)
    ✶ Kajiya - Weapon Crafting; S-Rank
    ✶ Nyūsatsu - Armor Crafting; S-Rank
    ✶ [Class-Locked]
    ✶ [Class-Locked]

    Elements:
    ✶ Doton - Earth
    ✶ Raiton - Lightning
    ❂ Shōton - Crystal (Prism)
    ❂ Bakuton - Explosion (Stage 2)
    ❂ Kōton - Steel (Stage 3; Perk)




    Jutsu & Gear: Full List
    Unique NPCs: Link



    Stats: (17/17)
    Strength: D (130)
    Constitution: D (130)
    Stamina: C → B (385 & Lifestyle Bonus, Attunement 1)
    Speed: D (130)
    Coordination: A (1660)
    Intelligence: A (1660)
    Perception: A (1660)



    Unique Abilities:
    Resonating Soul:
    1-handed Jutsu at -1 Coordination



    Bloodline Abilities:
    Korikane
    Shard - 215 XP
    Unlocks Shōton
    Prism - 215 XP
    30% Shop Discount
    Kotōshura
    Explosive Combat - 215 XP
    Unlocks Bakuton
    Explosive Clay Stage 1 - 215 XP
    Unlocks C1-C3 Iwa Kinjutsu, can kneed chakra into malleable items
    Explosive Clay Stage 2 - 425 XP
    Unlocks C4 & C0 Iwa Kinjutsu, can kneed chakra into any solid inanimate object
    Tetsudashi (Perk; 1,000 XP)
    Impervious Armour Stage 1 - 425 XP
    At-will B-Rank Armor, unlocks Steel Release
    Impervious Armour Stage 2 - 425 XP
    At-will A-Rank Armor
    Impervious Armour Stage 3 - 425 XP
    At-will S-Rank Armor



    Restricted Abilities:
    🅡 Nue & the Gozu Tennō - Pending Approval
    TBD



    Reductions/Attunements/ETC:
    ➤Jutsu Cost Reductions
    ✶Shōton; -1 rank (Ninjutsu Affinity)


    ➤Attumements
    ✶Iwatomics Wrist Tombstone; Royal Edition; (++) Stamina


    ➤Signature Jutsu & 5 Derivatives
    ✶TBD
    ➤Stores
    ✶Iwatomics Incorporated; 500k/500k invested
    ➤ETC
    ✶ToW S-rank Psychological Damage shield
    ✶3 Month irl ToW flawless UA; TBD
    ➤Post-War Perk System
    Triumphant Return: Diana Used
    ✶Executive Comeback: Ijutsu
    ✶Accelerating Returns: 15% off XP costs
    ✶Neo-Sanguinis: Tetsudashi





    Plot Tracker (And Other Links):
    Custom Techs:






    Code:
    [u]Update Type:[/u]
    [u]Information:[/u]
    [u]Link:[/u]


    Last edited by Diana on Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:31 pm; edited 46 times in total
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 pm

    Update Type: Starting Jutsu & Quick Market Visit
    Information:
    Starting Jutsu:
    Crimson Fruit (C)
    Jade Crystal Blade (C)
    Silent Killing (D)
    Exploding Palm (C)
    Chakra Suppression (D)
    Sensing Technique (A, Free)

    Shopping items:

    ➤Rigged Umbrella x1
    ➤Rebreather Maskx1
    ➤Sealing Chisel x1
    ➤Backpack x1
    ➤Ink Pot 125mls
    ➤Ink Brush x1
    ➤Large Blank Scroll x1
    ➤Blank Sealing Paper x50
    Remaining Ryo: 0

    Link:
    Shopping Thread
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2027
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:17 am

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Starting Jutsu & Quick Market Visit
    Information:
    Starting Jutsu:
    Crimson Fruit (C)
    Jade Crystal Blade (C)
    Silent Killing (D)
    Exploding Palm (C)
    Chakra Suppression (D)
    Sensing Technique (A, Free)

    Shopping items:

    ➤Rigged Umbrella x1
    ➤Rebreather Maskx1
    ➤Sealing Chisel x1
    ➤Backpack x1
    ➤Ink Pot 125mls
    ➤Ink Brush x1
    ➤Large Blank Scroll x1
    ➤Blank Sealing Paper x50
    Remaining Ryo: 0

    Link:
    Shopping Thread

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:58 pm

    Update Type: I get to do the dumb-dumb dance of shame. (2 Week Grace Reset)
    Information:
    Changing Diana from Kiri Nin to a D-Rank wandering nin starting in Waterfall. Removing all bought items, ryo, posts in Kiri, and swapping Silent Killing Jutsu starter with Hiding in Shadows Technique as it's both an exclusive to Kiri and locked behind the Jounin Rank.
    Link: No link, just shame.
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 875
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:14 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: I get to do the dumb-dumb dance of shame. (2 Week Grace Reset)
    Information:
    Changing Diana from Kiri Nin to a D-Rank wandering nin starting in Waterfall. Removing all bought items, ryo, posts in Kiri, and swapping Silent Killing Jutsu starter with Hiding in Shadows Technique as it's both an exclusive to Kiri and locked behind the Jounin Rank.
    Link: No link, just shame.

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: S
    Stamina: A
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour [50/43]
    Amicus Curiae [20/20 Explosions] {Contained in Temporal Stasis via Angelic Return}
    100 Broadhead Arrows [C-Grade Quality] {Contained in Temporal Stasis via Angelic Return}
    Evanescence
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:49 am

    Update Type: XP, Jutsu, & Knowledge
    Information:
    ➤10 XP from 1 solo post
    ➤180 XP from 9 posts
    ➤20 XP & 8 Jutsu from Solo training thread
    Jutsu:

    ✶Korikane Crystal Generation
    ✶Marble Shot
    ✶Giant Crystal Hexagonal Shuriken
    ✶Resonance Frequency
    ✶Fusee
    ✶Flair Gun Technique
    ✶Jade Crystal Mirror
    ✶Shatterpoint
    ➤Diana now knows the location of Iwagakura from Maseru
    ➤210/500 XP Debt payed off
    Link:
    Solo transition thread
    Iwa Locate thread
    Jutsu Train thread
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 559
    Join date : 2020-06-06

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:44 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: XP, Jutsu, & Knowledge
    Information:
    ➤10 XP from 1 solo post
    ➤180 XP from 9 posts
    ➤20 XP & 8 Jutsu from Solo training thread
    Jutsu:

    ✶Korikane Crystal Generation
    ✶Marble Shot
    ✶Giant Crystal Hexagonal Shuriken
    ✶Resonance Frequency
    ✶Fusee
    ✶Flair Gun Technique
    ✶Jade Crystal Mirror
    ✶Shatterpoint
    ➤Diana now knows the location of Iwagakura from Maseru
    ➤210/500 XP Debt payed off
    Link:
    Solo transition thread
    Iwa Locate thread
    Jutsu Train thread

    Approved
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:59 am

    Update Type: Mission & Shopping
    Information:
    ➤10 XP & 10,000 ryo from solo mission (1 post; xp debt 220/500)
    ➤Buying 5,050 worth of items, total ryo now 4,950
    Items bought:

    Coal x1 - 100 ryo
    Plastic x3 - 150 ryo
    Lead x1 - 50 ryo
    Copper x1 - 50 ryo
    Brass x1 - 100 ryo
    Bronze x1 - 150 ryo
    Iron x1 - 250 ryo
    Steel x2 - 1,000 ryo
    Titanium x1 - 1,000 ryo
    Gold x1 - 2,000 ryo
    Aluminum x1 - 200 ryo
    Link:
    Solo Mission
    Market purchase
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2027
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:19 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Mission & Shopping
    Information:
    ➤10 XP & 10,000 ryo from solo mission (1 post; xp debt 220/500)
    ➤Buying 5,050 worth of items, total ryo now 4,950
    Items bought:

    Coal x1 - 100 ryo
    Plastic x3 - 150 ryo
    Lead x1 - 50 ryo
    Copper x1 - 50 ryo
    Brass x1 - 100 ryo
    Bronze x1 - 150 ryo
    Iron x1 - 250 ryo
    Steel x2 - 1,000 ryo
    Titanium x1 - 1,000 ryo
    Gold x1 - 2,000 ryo
    Aluminum x1 - 200 ryo
    Link:
    Solo Mission
    Market purchase

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:39 pm

    Update Type: Monthly Village, Clan, & Crafting
    Information:
    ➤50,000 Ryo from monthly updates
    ➤430 XP from solo craft thread (30 solo, 320 July craft, 80 August craft)
    ➤Diana Engineer crafting skill is now at B-Rank
    ➤UA XP Debt Payed off, 650 Total XP, 150 spendable
    Link:
    Iwa Monthly Update
    Crafting thread
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2027
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:48 am

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Monthly Village, Clan, & Crafting
    Information:
    ➤50,000 Ryo from monthly updates
    ➤430 XP from solo craft thread (30 solo, 320 July craft, 80 August craft)
    ➤Diana Engineer crafting skill is now at B-Rank
    ➤UA XP Debt Payed off, 650 Total XP, 150 spendable
    Link:
    Iwa Monthly Update
    Crafting thread

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:28 pm

    Update Type: Crafting, XP, & Surprise Gift
    Information:
    ➤100 XP from Iwa thread (20 xp for 5 posts)
    ➤130 XP from solo craft thread (20 solo, 110 August craft)
    ➤August craft XP is at 190/500
    ➤3/5 B-rank items crafted for A-rank craft
    ➤380 spendable XP
    ➤A lot of items. Like wow.
    ➤200,000 Ryo (Gift)
    ➤Unlocked Signature Jutsu: Reduce the activation/additional costs of any single jutsu and its variants (5) by 1 rank permanently. This effect may stack with other chakra reduction effects. One per character. TBD (Gift)
    Link:
    Iwa thread
    Crafting thread
    Diana's Updates Screen11


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:

    Character: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Class: S
    Renown: 4,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C → B (110 → 185 CP)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2027
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:34 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Crafting, XP, & Surprise Gift
    Information:
    ➤100 XP from Iwa thread (20 xp for 5 posts)
    ➤130 XP from solo craft thread (20 solo, 110 August craft)
    ➤August craft XP is at 190/500
    ➤3/5 B-rank items crafted for A-rank craft
    ➤380 spendable XP
    ➤A lot of items. Like wow.
    ➤200,000 Ryo (Gift)
    ➤Unlocked Signature Jutsu: Reduce the activation/additional costs of any single jutsu and its variants (5) by 1 rank permanently. This effect may stack with other chakra reduction effects. One per character. TBD (Gift)
    Link:
    Iwa thread
    Crafting thread
    Diana's Updates Screen11

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:32 am

    Update Type: So much stuff
    Information:
    ➤Claiming Korikane Clan Head for 1,000 Renown
    ➤Claiming 50k Renown ryo
    ➤Claiming 1st Title of 'Crystalline Princess', saving 2nd title
    ➤Claiming Free A-Rank item (Iwatomics Wrist Tombstone; Royal Edition)
    ➤Paying 20k Ryo to put 'Signal Booster' Enchantment into Free Item
    ➤120 XP & 50 renown for making a C-rank Store in Korikane Clan District (2 solo posts)
    ➤-150k Ryo from cost of making store
    ➤Investing 130k ryo into store from personal funds
    ➤Diana hits C-Class, Bonus 400 XP, Universal D-rank jutsu claim & taking Weapon Crafting skill
    ➤Spending 500 XP to increase Coordination to B
    ➤Spendable XP is at 400
    ➤4,950 Ryo Remains
    ➤Renown is at 1,050
    ➤August craft XP is at 290/500
    Link:
    Free Item & Enchant (already approved)
    Crafting thread


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:

    Character: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Class: S
    Renown: 4,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C → B (110 → 185 CP)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 863
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:57 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: So much stuff
    Information:
    ➤Claiming Korikane Clan Head for 1,000 Renown
    ➤Claiming 50k Renown ryo
    ➤Claiming 1st Title of 'Crystalline Princess', saving 2nd title
    ➤Claiming Free A-Rank item (Iwatomics Wrist Tombstone; Royal Edition)
    ➤Paying 20k Ryo to put 'Signal Booster' Enchantment into Free Item
    ➤120 XP & 50 renown for making a C-rank Store in Korikane Clan District (2 solo posts)
    ➤-150k Ryo from cost of making store
    ➤Investing 130k ryo into store from personal funds
    ➤Diana hits C-Class, Bonus 400 XP, Universal D-rank jutsu claim & taking Weapon Crafting skill
    ➤Spending 500 XP to increase Coordination to B
    ➤Spendable XP is at 400
    ➤4,950 Ryo Remains
    ➤Renown is at 1,050
    ➤August craft XP is at 290/500
    Link:
    Free Item & Enchant (already approved)
    Crafting thread

    Approved~


    _________________
    Diana's Updates EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2320
    Total Experience: 6170
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:29 pm

    Update Type: Monthly Village
    Information:
    ➤200,000 Ryo from monthly updates
    ➤-200,000 Ryo Straight to Korikane District Updates
    Link:
    Iwa Monthly Update


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:

    Character: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Class: S
    Renown: 4,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C → B (110 → 185 CP)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 863
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:31 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Monthly Village
    Information:
    ➤200,000 Ryo from monthly updates
    ➤-200,000 Ryo Straight to Korikane District Updates
    Link:
    Iwa Monthly Update

    Approved~


    _________________
    Diana's Updates EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2320
    Total Experience: 6170
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:08 am

    Update Type: XP & Crafting
    Information:
    ➤180 XP from Social Thread (9 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤250 xp from craft thread (2 posts, 10 xp each; 1 B-rank & 10 C rank items; 230/500 monthly craft; 4/5 crafted items till A-rank craft)
    ➤100 renown from craft thread (B-rank building)
    ➤Learned Shadow Clone Jutsu in craft thread
    Link:
    Social Thread
    Craft Thread


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:

    Character: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Class: S
    Renown: 4,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C → B (110 → 185 CP)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 870
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:16 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: XP & Crafting
    Information:
    ➤180 XP from Social Thread (9 posts, 20 XP each)
    ➤250 xp from craft thread (2 posts, 10 xp each; 1 B-rank & 10 C rank items; 230/500 monthly craft; 4/5 crafted items till A-rank craft)
    ➤100 renown from craft thread (B-rank building)
    ➤Learned Shadow Clone Jutsu in craft thread
    Link:
    Social Thread
    Craft Thread

    Approved


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:47 pm

    Update Type: Whoops, forgot that stat up
    Information:
    ➤Increasing Coordination from B to A for 700 XP, 130 spendable XP remains
    Link:
    ➤None today


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:

    Character: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Class: S
    Renown: 4,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C → B (110 → 185 CP)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 870
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:11 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Whoops, forgot that stat up
    Information:
    ➤Increasing Coordination from B to A for 700 XP, 130 spendable XP remains
    Link:
    ➤None today

    Approved


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:32 am

    Update Type: Monthly Village Update
    Information:
    ➤25,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly
    ~New Totals~
    ➤29,950 ryo
    Link:
    Village Update


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:

    Character: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Class: S
    Renown: 4,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C → B (110 → 185 CP)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 863
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:41 pm

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Monthly Village Update
    Information:
    ➤25,000 Ryo from Iwa Monthly
    ~New Totals~
    ➤29,950 ryo
    Link:
    Village Update

    Approved~


    _________________
    Diana's Updates EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2320
    Total Experience: 6170
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Diana
    Diana

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2020-06-21

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: A
    Ryo: Enough

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Diana Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:11 am

    Update Type: Market Visit
    Information:
    ➤2 Ebony and 10 Plastic for 16,500 ryo
    ~New Totals~
    ➤13,450 ryo
    Link:
    Market


    _________________
    Diana, Crystalline Princess:

    Character: Diana Elena Moneta Korikane-Kotōshura
    Class: S
    Renown: 4,000
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C → B (110 → 185 CP)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 863
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Diana's Updates Empty Re: Diana's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:13 am

    @Diana wrote:Update Type: Market Visit
    Information:
    ➤2 Ebony and 10 Plastic for 16,500 ryo
    ~New Totals~
    ➤13,450 ryo
    Link:
    Market

    Approved~


    _________________
    Diana's Updates EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2320
    Total Experience: 6170
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques

      Current date/time is Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:42 pm