Welcome Guest! You have made 46 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!
+14
Nyguyen Uchiha
Mitsukira
Yen-Lì
Sayuri
Masaru
Tatts
TsukiTatsuda
Nozomi
Rin Matoi
Kyoji
Ryuko
Akame
Chen Kimyōnakama
Kim Chang-Min
18 posters

    Iwagakure Village Update

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 1166
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 26

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Nozomi Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:51 pm

    Masuyo Kaede wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Masuyo Kaede
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 562,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 477,000 ryo

    Total Income: 700,000 ryo

    Resources: 2 Livestock(200k), 1 Fish(100k), 4 Metal (200k),
    --Amount: 500,000
    Item 1: Village Money
    --Amount: 200,000
    Item 2: [Trade to Konoha] Metals(1)
    --Amount: ---
    Item 3:
    --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 785,000

    Defenses: A-Rank Secrecy (40k), 5 A rank Traps, S-rank wall
    --Amount: 40,000
    Buildings: 1 Village
    --Amount: 20,000
    Repairs:
    --Amount:
    NPCs: 5 A Rank Guard Groups (75K), 2 A Rank Counter Espionage Groups (50K)
    --Amount: 125,000
    Item 1: Trade Funds [To Konoha]
    --Amount: 600k
    Item 2:
    --Amount:
    Item 3:
    --Amount:
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2018-05-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by TsukiTatsuda Wed May 01, 2019 1:19 am

    Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Akeno Tatsuda
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 477,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 817,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    • Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    • --Amount:
    • Item 1: Village Money
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 460,000


    • Defenses: A rank Secrecy (40k), 10 A rank Traps (35k), S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 75,000
    • Buildings: 1 Village
    • --Amount: 20,000
    • Repairs: S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 100,000
    • NPCs: 10 C rank Guards
    • --Amount: 90,000
    • Item 1: Training 10 Guards C > B
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Last edited by AkenoTatsuda on Wed May 01, 2019 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi
    Genin

    Posts : 1252
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Rin Matoi Wed May 01, 2019 2:01 am

    AkenoTatsuda wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Akeno Tatsuda
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 477,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 582,000 ryo

    Total Income: 500,000


    • Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (200k)
    • --Amount:
    • Item 1:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 395,000


    • Defenses: A rank Secrecy (40k), 10 A rank Traps (35k), S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 75,000
    • Buildings: 1 Village
    • --Amount: 20,000
    • Repairs: S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 100,000
    • NPCs: 5 A rank Guards, 5 B rank Guards, 2 B rank Counter Espionage, 1 A rank Scout
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 1:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Denied

    You cannot purchase B class NPC anymore. They must be purchased at C class and trained following the War System update
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2018-05-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by TsukiTatsuda Wed May 01, 2019 12:23 pm

    AkenoTatsuda wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Akeno Tatsuda
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 477,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 817,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    • Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    • --Amount:
    • Item 1: Village Money
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 460,000


    • Defenses: A rank Secrecy (40k), 10 A rank Traps (35k), S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 75,000
    • Buildings: 1 Village
    • --Amount: 20,000
    • Repairs: S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 100,000
    • NPCs: 10 C rank Guards
    • --Amount: 90,000
    • Item 1: Training 10 Guards C > B
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Edited the NPCs into just C rank guards and added the training cost to B rank. Adjusted the costs and ending funds.
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 1166
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 26

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Nozomi Wed May 01, 2019 2:14 pm

    AkenoTatsuda wrote:
    AkenoTatsuda wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Akeno Tatsuda
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 477,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 817,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    • Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    • --Amount:
    • Item 1: Village Money
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 460,000


    • Defenses: A rank Secrecy (40k), 10 A rank Traps (35k), S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 75,000
    • Buildings: 1 Village
    • --Amount: 20,000
    • Repairs: S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 100,000
    • NPCs: 10 C rank Guards
    • --Amount: 90,000
    • Item 1: Training 10 Guards C > B
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Edited the NPCs into just C rank guards and added the training cost to B rank. Adjusted the costs and ending funds.
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi
    Genin

    Posts : 1252
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Rin Matoi Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:22 am

    Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Masuyo Kaede
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 0 ryo
    Ending Funds: 780,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    • Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    • --Amount:
    • Item 1: Village Money
    • --Amount: 200,000
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 20,000


    • Defenses: 10 A rank Traps , S rank Walls
    • --Amount: 75,000
    • Buildings: 1 Village
    • --Amount: 20,000
    Tatts
    Tatts
    Hokage

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2019-04-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Tatts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 pm

    Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Neko-Sama (aka. Tatsu Kotoshura)
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 780,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 1,560,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    --Amount:
    Item 1: Village Money
    --Amount: 400,000
    Item 2:
    --Amount:
    Item 3:
    --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 20,000


    Defenses: 10 A rank Traps , S rank Walls
    --Amount: 75,000
    Buildings: 1 Village
    --Amount: 20,000


    _________________
    Tatsu Kotoshura

    Stats:
    updated:


    Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Stamina: B [950]
    Speed: D [150]
    Coordination: C [450]
    Intelligence: B [950]
    Perception: C [450]

    UA:

    800 XP Debt.

    BokuPower: Things using the Bokuton Element, are 1 Rank more Powerful, but Ijutsu is 1 Rank Weaker.

    Chemist Prodigy: A player may create chemistry creations one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in an increased countdown (for poisons and drugs) or cooldown (for medicines and provisions.) The increase is the next rank's timer increased by .5 (rounding up.)

    Learning Advantage: Tatsu can learn 1 Rank Higher Jutsu than normal, but her rank up is increased by 10% (stacks with other learning boosts (high int, sensei, etc.)

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 1166
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 26

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Nozomi Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:12 am

    @Tatts wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Neko-Sama (aka. Tatsu Kotoshura)
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 780,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 1,560,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    --Amount:
    Item 1: Village Money
    --Amount: 400,000
    Item 2:
    --Amount:
    Item 3:
    --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 20,000


    Defenses: 10 A rank Traps , S rank Walls
    --Amount: 75,000
    Buildings: 1 Village
    --Amount: 20,000
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Tatts
    Tatts
    Hokage

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2019-04-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Tatts Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:08 am

    Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Neko-Sama (aka. Tatsu Kotoshura)
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 1,560,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 2,240,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    --Amount:
    Item 1: Village Money
    --Amount: 400,000
    Item 2:
    --Amount:
    Item 3:
    --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 20,000


    Defenses: 10 A rank Traps , S rank Walls
    --Amount: 75,000
    Buildings: 1 Village
    --Amount: 20,000


    _________________
    Tatsu Kotoshura

    Stats:
    updated:


    Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Stamina: B [950]
    Speed: D [150]
    Coordination: C [450]
    Intelligence: B [950]
    Perception: C [450]

    UA:

    800 XP Debt.

    BokuPower: Things using the Bokuton Element, are 1 Rank more Powerful, but Ijutsu is 1 Rank Weaker.

    Chemist Prodigy: A player may create chemistry creations one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in an increased countdown (for poisons and drugs) or cooldown (for medicines and provisions.) The increase is the next rank's timer increased by .5 (rounding up.)

    Learning Advantage: Tatsu can learn 1 Rank Higher Jutsu than normal, but her rank up is increased by 10% (stacks with other learning boosts (high int, sensei, etc.)

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 1166
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 26

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Nozomi Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:18 pm

    @Tatts wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Neko-Sama (aka. Tatsu Kotoshura)
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 1,560,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 2,240,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    --Amount:
    Item 1: Village Money
    --Amount: 400,000
    Item 2:
    --Amount:
    Item 3:
    --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 20,000


    Defenses: 10 A rank Traps , S rank Walls
    --Amount: 75,000
    Buildings: 1 Village
    --Amount: 20,000
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Tatts
    Tatts
    Hokage

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2019-04-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Tatts Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:52 pm

    Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Neko-Sama (aka. Tatsu Kotoshura)
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 2,240,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 3,040,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    --Amount:
    Item 1: Village Money
    --Amount: 400,000
    Item 2:
    --Amount:
    Item 3:
    --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 20,000


    Defenses: 10 A rank Traps , S rank Walls
    --Amount: 75,000
    Buildings: 1 Village
    --Amount: 20,000


    _________________
    Tatsu Kotoshura

    Stats:
    updated:


    Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Stamina: B [950]
    Speed: D [150]
    Coordination: C [450]
    Intelligence: B [950]
    Perception: C [450]

    UA:

    800 XP Debt.

    BokuPower: Things using the Bokuton Element, are 1 Rank more Powerful, but Ijutsu is 1 Rank Weaker.

    Chemist Prodigy: A player may create chemistry creations one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in an increased countdown (for poisons and drugs) or cooldown (for medicines and provisions.) The increase is the next rank's timer increased by .5 (rounding up.)

    Learning Advantage: Tatsu can learn 1 Rank Higher Jutsu than normal, but her rank up is increased by 10% (stacks with other learning boosts (high int, sensei, etc.)

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 1166
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 26

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Nozomi Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:26 am

    @Tatts wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure
    Name of Current Leader: Neko-Sama (aka. Tatsu Kotoshura)
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land of Earth
    Starting Funds: 2,240,000 ryo
    Ending Funds: 3,040,000 ryo

    Total Income: 800,000


    Resources: 2 Livestock (200k), 1 Fish (100k), 4 Metal (300k)
    --Amount:
    Item 1: Village Money
    --Amount: 400,000
    Item 2:
    --Amount:
    Item 3:
    --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 20,000


    Defenses: 10 A rank Traps , S rank Walls
    --Amount: 75,000
    Buildings: 1 Village
    --Amount: 20,000
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Masaru Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:28 am

    Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Name of Current Leader: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: May
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 0
    Ending Funds: 0

    Total Income: 1.06 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 1 Fish (100k)
    • --Amount: 600k
    • Item 1: Village Income
    • --Amount: 200k
    • Item 2: Masaru's Donation
    • --Amount: 260k
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 1.06 Mil

    • Defenses:A-Rank Secrecy (40k)
    • --Amount: 40k
    • Buildings: Village 10/10 {All previously built}
    • --Amount: 20k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount:
    • NPCs:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 1: Upgrading Village Base To City Size (25 Days) Completion on May 26th
    • --Amount: 1 Million
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Masaru Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:29 am

    Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: June
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 0
    Ending Funds: 2 Mil (Transfer Gift)

    Total Income: 1.76 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 1 Fish (100k)
    • --Amount: 600k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Village Pay: Missions ( B:10 C:3 D:2)
    • --Amount: 630k
      *]Item 3: Masaru's Personal Fund
    • --Amount: 280k


    Total Expenses: 1.76 Mil

    • Defenses:A-Rank Secrecy (40k) Sensing Barrier (120k) Secondary S-Rank wall {Around City} (200k)
    • --Amount: 360k
    • Buildings: 10/30
      +2 inside Administration District (Sensory Center 500k, Armory 350k)
    • --Amount: 850k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • Item 1: Building 5 Tartanes (10 Days)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 2: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 3: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2016
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Ryuko Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:22 pm

    @Masaru wrote:Village/Organization Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Name of Current Leader: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: May
    Base Size: Village
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 0
    Ending Funds: 0

    Total Income: 1.06 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 1 Fish (100k)
    • --Amount: 600k
    • Item 1: Village Income
    • --Amount: 200k
    • Item 2: Masaru's Donation
    • --Amount: 260k
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 1.06 Mil

    • Defenses:A-Rank Secrecy (40k)
    • --Amount: 40k
    • Buildings: Village 10/10 {All previously built}
    • --Amount: 20k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount:
    • NPCs:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 1: Upgrading Village Base To City Size (25 Days) Completion on May 26th
    • --Amount: 1 Million
    • Item 2:
    • --Amount:
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2016
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Ryuko Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:22 pm

    @Masaru wrote:Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: June
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 0
    Ending Funds: 2 Mil (Transfer Gift)

    Total Income: 1.76 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 1 Fish (100k)
    • --Amount: 600k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Village Pay: Missions ( B:10 C:3 D:2)
    • --Amount: 630k
      *]Item 3: Masaru's Personal Fund
    • --Amount: 280k


    Total Expenses: 1.76 Mil

    • Defenses:A-Rank Secrecy (40k) Sensing Barrier (120k) Secondary S-Rank wall {Around City} (200k)
    • --Amount: 360k
    • Buildings: 10/30
      +2 inside Administration District (Sensory Center 500k, Armory 350k)
    • --Amount: 850k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • Item 1: Building 5 Tartanes (10 Days)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 2: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 3: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k


    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Masaru Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:35 am

    Mid-month update

    Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: June (part 2)
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 2 Mil
    Ending Funds: 80k

    Total Income: 380k


    Total Expenses: 2.3 Mil

    • Defenses:
    • --Amount:
    • Buildings: 12/30
      +2 (Agricultural Center {Livestock} 500k, Aviary 150k)
    • --Amount: 650k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: buying 10 groups of guards and taking them all to A-Rank (20k×10+20k×10+25k×10)
    • --Amount: 650k
    • Item 1: Building 5 Tartanes to go to the second site (10 Days)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 2: Building 2nd Fishing Resource site (2/2)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    NPCs:
    Division Name: Jinsoku-Shi (The Swift Death)
    Type of NPC: Guards
    Amount of Groups: 10
    Class: A
    Post: Iwagakure (Outer Wall)
    Skills/Elements: Kyujutsu | Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu | Fire
    Stats: 5150

    • Strength: C -450
    • Constitution: D -150
    • Stamina: B -950
    • Speed: D -150
    • Coordination: A -1650
    • Intelligence: D -150
    • Perception: A -1650

    Techniques:
    Rain of Terror
    Chakra Flow
    Arc Sparrow
    Archer's Draw
    Overdrawn
    Hiding in Camouflage
    Phantom Arrow
    Transparent Escape Technique


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Masaru Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:23 pm

    Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: July
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 80k
    Ending Funds: 0

    Total Income: 1.72 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 250% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% instead of 20% due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5: Masaru personal Donation
    • --Amount: 20k


    Total Expenses: 1.8 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120
    • Buildings: 14/30 Upkeep (Aviary)
    • --Amount: 5k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: Building Kotoshura and Korikane Clan District
    • --Amount: 1.5 Mil
    • Item 2: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2016
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Ryuko Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:55 pm

    @Masaru wrote:Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: July
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 80k
    Ending Funds: 0

    Total Income: 1.72 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 250% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% instead of 20% due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5: Masaru personal Donation
    • --Amount: 20k


    Total Expenses: 1.8 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120
    • Buildings: 14/30 Upkeep (Aviary)
    • --Amount: 5k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: Building Kotoshura and Korikane Clan District
    • --Amount: 1.5 Mil
    • Item 2: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 3:
    • --Amount:


    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Masaru Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:40 am

    Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: August
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 0
    Ending Funds: 115k

    Total Income: 1.72 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 250% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% of 500k due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5: 1 D-Rank Mission
    • --Amount: 20k


    Total Expenses: 1.605 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120
    • Buildings: 16/30 Upkeep (Aviary, Shop)
    • --Amount: 10k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 2: Tetsudashi Stipend
    • --Amount: 350k (Purchasing private Clan Vault, remaining 100k placed within) 1/5 Buildings
    • Item 3: Kotoshura Stipend
    • --Amount: 350k (Purchasing private Clan Vault, remaining 100k placed within) 1/5 buildings
    • Item 4: Korikane Stipend
    • --Amount: 350k (Purchasing private Clan Vault, remaining 100k placed within) 1/5 buildings
    • Item 5: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Yui's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Diana's Gift
    • --Amount: 50k


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 2016
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Ryuko Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:40 am

    @Masaru wrote:Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: August
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 0
    Ending Funds: 115k

    Total Income: 1.72 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 250% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% of 500k due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5: 1 D-Rank Mission
    • --Amount: 20k


    Total Expenses: 1.605 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120
    • Buildings: 16/30 Upkeep (Aviary, Shop)
    • --Amount: 10k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 2: Tetsudashi Stipend
    • --Amount: 350k (Purchasing private Clan Vault, remaining 100k placed within) 1/5 Buildings
    • Item 3: Kotoshura Stipend
    • --Amount: 350k (Purchasing private Clan Vault, remaining 100k placed within) 1/5 buildings
    • Item 4: Korikane Stipend
    • --Amount: 350k (Purchasing private Clan Vault, remaining 100k placed within) 1/5 buildings
    • Item 5: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Yui's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Diana's Gift
    • --Amount: 50k


    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash-Bang
    -3 Scroll of Preservation
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Masaru Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:30 pm

    Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: September
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 115k
    Ending Funds: 140k

    Total Income: 1.78 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 250% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% of 500k due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5: Missions: 2 D-Rank Here and Here, 1 C-Rank Here
    • --Amount: 80k


    Total Expenses: 1.755 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120
    • Buildings: 16/30 Upkeep (Aviary, Shop)
    • --Amount: 10k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 2: Tetsudashi Stipend
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 3: Kotoshura Stipend
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Korikane Stipend
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 5: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Yui's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Diana's Salary
    • --Amount: 200k
    • Item 5: Mitsukira's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 6: Funding of Communications Towers
    • --Amount: 500k

    [/quote]


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Sayuri Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:53 pm

    @Masaru wrote:Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: September
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 115k
    Ending Funds: 140k

    Total Income: 1.78 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 250% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 500k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% of 500k due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5: Missions: 2 D-Rank Here and Here, 1 C-Rank Here
    • --Amount: 80k


    Total Expenses: 1.755 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120
    • Buildings: 16/30 Upkeep (Aviary, Shop)
    • --Amount: 10k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 2: Tetsudashi Stipend
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 3: Kotoshura Stipend
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Korikane Stipend
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 5: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Yui's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 4: Diana's Salary
    • --Amount: 200k
    • Item 5: Mitsukira's Salary
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 6: Funding of Communications Towers
    • --Amount: 500k

    [/quote]

    Approved~


    _________________
    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2220
    Total Experience: 5570
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 4,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Masaru
    Masaru

    Posts : 228
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Masaru Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:49 pm

    Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: October
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 140k
    Ending Funds: 285k

    Total Income: 1.45 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 125% of 100k ×2)
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% of 500k due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 1.305 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120k
    • Buildings: 16/30 Upkeep (Aviary, Shop)
    • --Amount: 10k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 2: Tetsudashi Stipend
    • --Amount: 50k
    • Item 3: Kotoshura Stipend
    • --Amount: 50k
    • Item 4: Korikane Stipend
    • --Amount: 50k
    • Item 5: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 4: Yui's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 4: Diana's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 5: Mitsukira's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 6: Refunding 3 months of over payment due to miscalculation on Tartanes
    • --Amount: 750k



    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Yen-Lì
    Yen-Lì

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 255
    Join date : 2020-09-08
    Age : 20

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Sensory, Raiton, Suiton, Ranton
    Class: A
    Ryo: Gooseberries and Lilac

    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Iwagakure Village Update

    Post by Yen-Lì Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:56 pm

    @Masaru wrote:Village Name: Iwagakure No Sato
    Tsuchikage: Masaru Tatsudashi
    Month: October
    Base Size: City
    Lands Settled: Land Of Earth
    Starting Funds: 140k
    Ending Funds: 285k

    Total Income: 1.45 Mil

    • Resources: 4 Metal (300k) | 2 Livestock (200k) | 2 Fish (200k)
    • --Amount: 700k
    • Item 1: City Income
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 2: Tartanes (10 = 125% of 100k ×2)
    • --Amount: 250k
    • Item 3: The Jade Dragon (30% of 500k due to UA)
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 4: Agricultural Center (50% of 200k)
    • --Amount: 100k
    • Item 5:
    • --Amount:


    Total Expenses: 1.305 Mil

    • Defenses: Sensing Barrier
    • --Amount: 120k
    • Buildings: 16/30 Upkeep (Aviary, Shop)
    • --Amount: 10k
    • Repairs: -
    • --Amount: -
    • NPCs: 10 A-Rank Guard groups
    • --Amount: 150k
    • Item 1: City Upkeep
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 2: Tetsudashi Stipend
    • --Amount: 50k
    • Item 3: Kotoshura Stipend
    • --Amount: 50k
    • Item 4: Korikane Stipend
    • --Amount: 50k
    • Item 5: Chen's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 4: Yui's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 4: Diana's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 5: Mitsukira's Salary
    • --Amount: 25k
    • Item 6: Refunding 3 months of over payment due to miscalculation on Tartanes
    • --Amount: 750k

    Approved~


    _________________
    Iwagakure Village Update - Page 2 XTcMCR9

    The Storm:
    Character Name: Yen-Lì
    Spendable Experience: 60
    Total Experience: 4260
    Renown: 2250
    Ryo: 1,726,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Ranton)
    • Sensory
    • Raiton
    • Suiton
    • Ranton

    Gear:
    Kêu Vang - Gauntlet of Thunder


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:13 pm