Gladius Naruto RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! You have made 1 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Homeward Bound

Diana
    Diana

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Homeward Bound Empty Homeward Bound

Post by Diana on Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Cont. from here.

It had taken her a long time to get up the mountain, but if she was to find her hometown, she knew she'd have to begin a proper search, and in theory trying to spot it from above might work. Still, as she sat down to take a breather, she wondered if she would ever find her home before she died from starvation. Speaking of food, she'd reach into her clay pack and pull out her last unleaven bread. It took forever to make the darn thing, but it served it's purpose as she nibbled on the thing.

She took a moment to enjoy the world around her. For a Missing-Nin Diana was a strange woman. She was well into her 20s, bordering on 30 so she was somewhat past a normal ninja's prime, though not so far that she couldn't improve herself a lot more. She was a part of two diametrically opposed bloodlines, one that symbolized Order, the other Chaos. And she hated to fight. Sure she had to kill a few times, but they were in self-defense. Really if it weren't for a small mistake in the Land of Honey she probably wouldn't have even been on the radar, but it had happened, and now she was here.

Reactivating her admittedly pitiful Sensing Technique she'd place her free hand on the ground and see if for some reason Iwa was just buried under the ground, as it certainly wasn't a non-possibility.

50/50 CP
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP, 50m
    49.5/50 CP Remains
    Masaru
    Masaru

Homeward Bound Empty Re: Homeward Bound

Post by Masaru on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:24 pm

Masaru would just be taking a stroll through the mountains when he saw the movement off in the distance, someone scaling a mountain just over the horizon would cause the man to change his path to head towards them. Nothing escaped his keen sight, no matter how far away it might be. Masaru enjoyed these little walks in the mountains, it help clear his mind as well as see what was going on in his nation. Of course, his subordinates within the village don't seem to like it as much. They always tell him about how it's a security risk, it's against protocol or that it was unorthodox. He would sometimes grow anger with how many times he had to remind them that he didn't care about the risk, he wrote the protocols, and that he didn't care how the other Kages conduct themselves he was his own man and would do things his own way. This walk was his little piece of Zen, his happy place. Though this is the first time he saw someone scale a mountain while he was out, which spiked his interest in investigating it. Most shinobi within the land of earth served him in Iwagakure, of course there were small factions that have begun to sprout up they were no threat to the man. If this lone figure on the mountain was a member of one of these factions, then perhaps he could use this as a way to start a dialogue between them and the village. Of course he would like the nation to come together in this time, he knew that there were those within his nation that did not feel that way. Those types would be dealt with in kind, they will either be brought to heel or they will find themselves upon the racks of Dead Man's Alley. Masaru could not allow cells of radicals to exist in his domain, but the more of those that could be brought into the fold the better. He just hoped this individual was someone that could be talked to rather than fought. As he drew closer to where the woman was he would call out to her, "Hello there, pleasant day for a walk now isn't it?"

[1]

Diana

Character File

Post by Diana on Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:12 am

Munching on her flat piece of bread, she'd tense up as she had heard a voice call to her before he would be picked up by her sensory. Looking around it'd take her a few seconds to spot him even with her jutsu activated, and after setting the bread back in her bag she'd wave him over, curious as to who it was that had stumbled across her, or was it the other way around?

"Hello there, and indeed I agree that it is a lovely day for a mosey in the mountains." She'd take a look at the man who had called out to her. Tall, brown hair, clothing that symbolized he was a high rank official, and his chakra affinities happened to contain several advanced elements known to Iwa, making her curious as to how he had gotten two. Was he a natural born like herself, or did someone implant them into him? "Still, while I had expected someone from my home to find me eventually, I did not expect someone of great importance to be the one to find me, nor the one to join me here.

By now she had figured out who he was, Tatsudashi Masaru, or better yet the Tsuchikage of Iwagakure himself. On one hand, the fact that he hadn't attacked him was a good sign as that meant he either didn't see her as a threat, or it meant he saw he as weak enough that her being a threat was meaningless. Either way the fact that the head of state was here made her a bit nervous. Reaching into her bag again, she'd break off the part she had bitten into and offered him the uneaten half. I should introduce myself. My name is Diana Elena Moneta, and I have been trying to find my old home. Would you care to join me for a fairly light lunch?
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:50 pm

Masaru couldn't help but smile at the woman's nervousness, as it seemed based on her comment that she knew who he was. "Well Diana, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. My name is Masaru Tatsudashi, and thank you for the offer however I am not hungry but I would be happy to join you." The man would state moving closer to the woman, he would keep his eye on her though as he knew better than to lower his guard. The way she spoke of her old home as well as the mention of someone from her home finding her, made Masaru wonder if she was referring to Iwagakure. "Perhaps I could help you find your home? That is of course if you don't mind me offering. The Chang Mountains is a vast span of Tsuchi No Kuni and it is very easy to get lost or turned around. But I have to know, exactly how long have you been gone that you don't remember where your home is? I don't mean to sound rude however it's a strange that you cannot find your own home." As he spoke the words he had to fight back his smile, even if she was speaking of Iwa and knew exactly where it was she still wouldn't find it. Considering he used the greater earth moving core technique to literally move the village to a new location within the Chang Mountains range, it was no real wonder why she couldn't find it. For the time being however Masaru would play the part of an innocent concerned Kage trying to help the woman find her home, but in reality he was doing his best to get a read on her. If it was Iwa she was looking for, what were her intentions. These were things were something he would need to know before he knew he could trust her, but he would take it slow considering it was such a beautiful day there was no need to rush.

[2]

Diana

Character File

Post by Diana on Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:08 am

She'd nod, and would swap the uneated half out for the partially finished slice from her bag, quietly munching on it as he spoke. "That is understandable, and I am glad that you are offering to help. I apologize for not saying where my home was, but I needed a little time to make sure that you were in fact Masaru and not someone trying to impersonate his looks. I am in fact looking for Iwagakure, though due to reasons that I can not explain, I do not recall where it is located. All that I recall is that it was in a highly mountainous area in the Land of Stone, but that is it. I wish I could say more on why I do not recall where it is located, but that answer still eludes me." Even as she spoke, her posture didn't slouch or sag to show any emotion, the only way one could tell she was disheartened coming from the dip in her voice. She only had theories to work with, the best being that she had crystallized parts of her brain and removed them...somehow. It was certainly a possibility, but that was all it was: a theory.

She'd raise her arm up and snap her finger. "Oh, I should probably provide some proof as to me being related to those within Iwagakure, if you will permit me." If he gave her some sign to let her show him proof, she'd preform four hand seals, and once she was done a circle of light would pass over her arm, forming a blue crystal blade attached to her arm. She'd hold the technique to allow him to properly study it if need be. "I hope this is sufficient enough proof as to my Iwagakure lineage, as I would prefer not to reveal my other proof out here in the open in the case of uninvited onlookers."

49.5/50 CP
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP, 25m
    Jade Crystal Blade; -3 CP
    46/50 CP Remains
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:37 am

Masaru was unsure why she needed to ensure he was Masaru, he did not know of anyone pretending to be him. Still he would remain silent and lack facial expressions as she spoke, he would nod when she asked permission to show him something. The man's eyes would narrow at the sight of the crystal blade, she is a Korikane. She spoke of other proof but did not wish to show it in the open, though despite the fact that the Korikane hail from Tsuchi no Kuni. Their loyalty have been hard to place since his taking of the Throne, so to speak. Not all the Korikane have openly defied him, some even still serve him as shinobi. But there are those few that follow Verneuli Furakkusu Korikane, he is one of the men who has openly stood against Masaru and his claim for the past three years. While he had not be able to convince the entirety of the Korikane to leave Iwa when Masaru made his claim as Kage know, he had taken with him a large portion of the Korikane with him. Those few Korikane who kept their vows to the city have been no trouble for him, but Verneuli and all of his delinquents were the reason Masaru had to use the Greater Earth Moving Core Technique to literally move the entire village of Iwagakure.

Masaru would tense slightly as his steel skin activated under his clothing though not enough to be noticed by the woman, leaving his hands, neck and face unprotected by the impervious armor. If she worked for Verneuli this could be a trap or an attempt to find the new location of the village, he could easily cover what remained of him in a second if the woman decided to attack him. "Tell me Diana, what do you know of Verneuli Furakkusu Korikane?" All pleasantries were gone from the man's voice, and only the cold dark tone of a ruler at war would leave the man's lips. Masaru's eyes were narrowed staring at the woman as if he was trying to bore into the woman's very soul, though his tone had lost all emotion his eyes showed that he hoped she was not one of Verneuli's Soldiers.

[3]

Diana

Character File

Post by Diana Yesterday at 3:23 am

She'd let the crystal blade dissipate back into vapor as she had no more need of the blade, but his voice put her on edge. While she didn't have her sensing technique up, it was extremely clear to her that her that the conversation had turned in a direction that she'd rather not go down, but she was to close to the Kage to run away, and doubted she could even outrun the man's jutsus if he did attack. Heck, she wasn't even standing, just sitting there with her clay backpack and half-eaten bread.

She wracked her brain for any possible answer, but found none as she responded in her stilted (and now concerned) voice. "Verneuli Korikane? I have never heard of the man, though given the name I can make some assumptions. Is he the current head of the Korikane clan, or is he a troublemaker giving you problems?" Was her information wrong? Last she was informed the Korikane lived in Iwa, but politics could change allegiances in a heartbeat. Was she related to him directly, like a father or uncle? Or was he just a distant cousin? More questions with answers she didn't have answers to, and with so many variables it put a strain on her posture, her hands and fingers tensing up in case she did have to flee. In order to get some sense of control back, she'd return the favor and not break eye contact, her eyes staying open and to bear her soul to his eyes.

She'd continue to eat the unleavened bread, finishing off the original half and grabbing the half she had offered the Tshuchikage from the bag. She wasn't trying to mock, intimidate, or even blow him off, but the meal wouldn't finish itself.
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Yesterday at 10:15 pm

A wave of relief would wash over the man at the woman's answer to his question, it was obvious to the man that she was no pawn of Verneuli. The man's posture would lax slightly, yet his impervious armor remained active under his clothes. "Forgive me, I did not mean to alarm you. In a manner of speaking you could say he is both, three years ago when I first came back home to Iwa and took the Mantle as Tsuchikage. Verneuli and some others openly rejected my claim, yet refused to challenge it. After it was made official he lead a large portion of your clan out to form a new Iwa under his rule, I needed to ensure that you were not one of his people before I told you the reason as to why you can not find the village." Masaru would stand before offering the woman his hand to help her stand, "it is better that we not stay here to long, we can continue our conversation on the road if you don't mind that is."

If Diana accepted his reasoning and took his hand, the man would take Diana and lead her down the path that would lead them to Iwa. "Again, I apologize for my manners, but is not everyday that I encounter a Korikane outside of Iwagakure that is not loyal to Verneuli. When I became Kage, some of the Korikane supported me. Verneuli was able to convince a large portion of the clan to follow him in his leaving of the village, I did not stop them as that would have only caused more hatred. However, since that day Verneuli and his followers started causing problems for the village. Attacking merchants, setting up tolls on the road, even going so far as to attack the village on more than one occasion. He left me with no choice but to move the entire village, to stop an all out war. I knew it was the only way, I do not blame the Korikane that follow him. They are blinded by his charismatic character, if he was not in the picture I could see the others returning to the fold." Masaru would stop talking allowing Diana time to process the information he just told her before hitting her with another question, "so tell me if you are not one of Verneuli's Soldiers, where exactly are you from and what have you been doing all this time?"

Current date/time is Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:30 am