Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Eastern Gate

    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Mizukage

    Posts : 391
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Kyoji on Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:45 pm

    The fishman was still observing the fight between the Konoha nin and Menza. They were exchanging blows as quickly as any ninja could perform. Whatever was happening Kyoji would soon have to put his foot down. The damage that was ensuing was nothing short of catastrophe. However things changed very quickly when Rin went to land a low blow, he did. Then he disappeared. If Kyoji hadn't seen Menza do it before, he would have been completely shocked.

    Menza dropped to a knee suddenly, the exchange with the ninja was more serious than he thought. The pale man muttered to himself before turning to Kyoji, vying for him to release his technique. Though this was hot moment for Kyoji, he would have normally been elated to see Menza suffer for his repeated threats. There were bigger threats at the moment. As Menza offered a great prize in his exchange and helping to capture the ninja. Which was what Kyoji was going to do anyways. The offenses against the Kiri ninja had to be brought to light. One of his ninja reporting had already told them, that someone had tried to sneak in.

    Kyoji released the technique and strolled forward with a concentrated expression. Drawing closer to Menza, his eyebrows narrowed and he said, "Lead the way Menza. I shall take that offer." He reached forward and grabbed his arm. And he too was teleported to a strange land. Was this...Menzagakure?

    [Teleporting Menza + Kyoji to Menzagakure]


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B (+1 tier Physical A)
    Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B+ (Wealthy)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Hua Li
    Hua Li

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2019-12-09

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Yokai KKG, Bukijutsu, Fuinjutsu -- Wind
    Class: B
    Ryo: Yes please

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hua Li on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:51 pm

    Full Name: Hua Li
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Entering, proctoring during CE
    Expected Duration: Duration of CE

    Entering post: Social, Gates | Demons and Depths
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2681-social-gates-demons-and-depths#21611

    [EXIT to Market]


    _________________


    Eastern Gate - Page 7 33388010
    The spring morning calls
    into the haunted forest
    forgotten secrets.

    The Demon Smith:

    STATS

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C | 110
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B

    Limits, Destiny: 3
    Renown: 3'250


    LINKS

    [x] Updates
    [x] Techniques

    [x] Lore and Plot
    [x] Theme

    HL: #009966 | AL: #ab6c55
    Nee-san Tetsudashi
    Nee-san Tetsudashi

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2018-10-28

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Nee-san Tetsudashi on Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:55 pm

    [Entering Kiri for sole purpose of giving Katsumi her Bijuu]

    A man with a dark hood would slowly make his way through the Kirigakure. He was given documents that would ensure that he would be permitted into the village. He had business to attend to and was ordered by his master to see it through. Underneath the darkness of the man's hood and robes, would be a decript zombie brought to life by the power of one of the most secret techniques in the world. Once through the gates, the man would head straight to Kirigakure's secret sealing chamber.
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Genin

    Posts : 357
    Join date : 2017-09-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Oni Express

    Post by Andariel Bloodworth on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:26 am

    Full Name: Andariel Bloodworth
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Entering Kirigakure for Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Andariel followed the main road until she found the main gates of Kirigakure. Approaching the front desk she would fill out the appropriate information for her entry before being cleared. When stepping into the boundaries of the village her chakra signature was recorded just like all the new comers to ensure her safety. Andariel didn't have a lot of plans. Just like in Kumogakure she much preferred to be shelled up in the comfort of her own home rather than socializing. She figured she would unpack at her hotel and cozy up for the night. She had to pull some crazy strings to get a room for herself and to not share with the other Kumogakure ninja. Andariel found it a bit embarrassing to explain to the staff about her background as a succubus. But in reality she simply used that as an excuse to be alone. Andariel bowed politely to the security checkpoint personnel before heading inside the city.

    [Enter]


    _________________
    Strength: C++
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Kye
    Kye
    Chuunin

    Posts : 147
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Wind | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Kye on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:37 am

    Full Name: Kye Takamura
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Participating in the Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Following the flock of Kumogakure ninja came Kye. He was surprised how quick the journey was, though he imagined on one of Kumogakure's top rated vessels it would make any form of water travel feel like a stone toss. He was undoubtedly separated from his original group as the large flock of ninja from Kumogakure waited to be serviced. Two security check points were open as well as ninja staff on the ground creating four organized lines where they took names and filled out the proper documentation. When it was Kye's turn he'd fill out the details and enter the city with little issue. He felt it would be in his best interest to unpack before roaming the city and see what it had to offer.

    [Enter]


    _________________
    Character Sheet:

    Character Name: Kye Takamura
    Total Experience: 2,205
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 20,000 ryo (carried) | 60,000 (total)
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2481-kye-s-updates


    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Image-URL-3
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2018-05-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by TsukiTatsuda on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:32 pm

    Full Name: Tsuki Tatsuda
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Participating in the Chunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    "Oh wow. Looks like somebody had a bonfire accident." Tsuki commented on the number of scorch marks and scarce of vegetation in the surrounding area. Her molten golden eyes were shifting around the area at this Kirigakure gates. Taking in whatever small details there was to see. Even noting how some of the guards were giving her some expressions like they were confused. Her brow furrowed as she was silently asking if there was something wrong. They waved her off as she managed to catch wind of their whispers.

    ...Nah, can't be… Not exactly sure what they're talking about, but Tsuki went on to sign herself in. Where she will hopefully communicate with somebody in Kirigakure. It wasn't everyday that she gets to venture outside of the Land of Lightning, and she has never met anyone from this village. So it was pretty exciting for her.

    [Enter]


    _________________
    Character Name: Tsuki Tatsuda
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2,000
    Renown: 50
    Ryo: 281,825
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2214-igneos-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2213-tsuki-tatsuda-kumo
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 224
    Join date : 2019-08-08
    Age : 27

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Jin Misukage on Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:07 pm

    Full Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Citizenship: Konahagakure( Village hidden in the leaves)
    Reason for entering/Leaving: The chunin exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Zenaku got off of the boat and he walked up on to the shore of the island, he could not believable how much different the land of water was compered to the land of fire. He was not sure if he was to wait on kimiko or if he was to just enter the village. Sense he was not sure he walked up to the desk and asked for help on how to enter the village hidden in the mist.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: (D)
    Constitution: (C)
    Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (C)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

    Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage 3 (exp 1,500/1,500)

    Spoiler:
    Experience: 1,040

    Ryo: 4,200



    Elements: Suiton (Water Release): koton(fire release) Genjutsu ( Illusion) Fution ( Wind release)

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    A-rank
    Spoiler:

    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Water Clone Technique
    Rank: C
    Name: Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Rank: C

    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Rank: D
    Name: Leaf Whirlwind Rank: D

    Name: Manipulated Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Taiga
    Taiga

    Posts : 118
    Join date : 2019-08-09
    Age : 15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Taiga on Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:28 am

    Full Name: Taiga Amari
    Citizenship: Konoha
    Reason for Entering/Leaving: Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Taiga arrived in the Land of Water after a long journey from the shores of the Land of Fire. She didn't quite fancy the open seas and spent most of her time inside her cabin. She had a spark of joy when the captain announced they've hit land and were able to step foot on earth once again. She traveled with the others and arrived at the front gates where she would sign in like her peers did. After completing the sheet she would turn it in to the guard before entering the village with the others. Taiga would make her way to the ninja academy to sign up for the exams.

    [Enter]


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A



    Limit Break Points
    Physical: 1
    Technique: 1
    Destiny: 1



    Renown: 0
    Q
    Q

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2019-10-15

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Q on Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:13 am

    Full Name: Quarashibanzai Hoinzyo
    Citizenship: Konoha
    Reason for Entering/Leaving: Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Q hopped up off the boat and stretched. He found the accommodations a bit cramped but it was whatever. The young man jammed his hands into his pockets and then followed the group into Kirigakure. He found the Chuunin Exams to be extremely overblown but it was one of those things that he simply had to do. The selfish lad thus decided that he may as well "try his best" to do well on this bullshit test. He walked into the village and headed straight for the sign-ups and testing administration.

    Enter into Kirigakure
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Yoshitsune on Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:12 pm

    Full Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Citizenship: Kumogakure no Sato
    Reason for Entering/Leaving: Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Yoshitsune hopped off the boat as soon as they docked. The trip had been… altogether unpleasant. Boats were wiley beasts. Their journey across the sea had been rough, with the beast of burden apparently being incredibly unsettled. It rolled and roiled as it crawled through the water, and created an entirely unpleasant experience to be carried on its wooden back. The constant motion was enough to nearly bring Yoshitsune’s lunch hurdling out of her stomach on several occasions, and so she was glad to be on solid land again now. She would take the quick path to the village following that, seeking to have her business taken care of as fast as possible.


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Rini
    Rini
    Chuunin

    Posts : 149
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Rini on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:01 pm

    Full Name: Rini Nakamura
    Citizenship: Kumogakure no Sato
    Reason for Entering/Leaving: Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Rini couldn't be happier to leave the boat. The girl decided if she never saw another boat, it would be too soon. Rolling out on her wheelchair, she joined the convoy to Kirigakure, and upon reaching the gates was already thinking of a way to develop a system of travel that didn't involve water. She signed in, learning the process that Kirigakure allowed people in and tucking that information away for later, in case she ever needed to plan an infiltration.

    The area around the gates was scorched and under recent construction, meaning something recent had happened here. Perhaps it would be worth looking into? Some information would be available in the village while they stayed there for the exams.

    But for now, it was time to sign up for the exams while she still had the opportunity to. She wasn't used to last minute decisions like this, so she hoped she was adequately prepared for the exams.

    -Enter Kirigakure


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Rini Nakamura
    Spendable Experience: 140
    Total Experience: 2040
    Renown: 0
    Ryo:
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S+
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 3
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

    Link to Character Updates:
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Akari Uchiha
    Akari Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 451
    Join date : 2018-08-27
    Age : 28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Akari Uchiha on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:35 pm

    Flashback

    The afternoon was warm and sunny in Kirigakure as Calis strode up to the gates. He was bored and taking a break from his training in order to ensure he didn’t push himself too hard. During this self imposed stretch of time he remembered how bored he and Chigetsu had been on gate guard duty and decided to pay whoever was on duty a visit with a couple of drinks and some rice balls. They were a solid snack to have between things and wouldn’t require them to go on their lunch break to eat. Either way, it had been something for him to do.

    Arriving at the gates he would smile and wave his hand at the guards who nodded at him and looked at him curiously. “Morning you two. I remembered how boring guard duty was for me, and I’m not doing anything. So I made you guys something to munch on and brought you some drinks. Hope that’s alright.” He would say, holding the wrapped box out to them and prompting a smile. “No problem, names Shinji, thanks.” He would say, taking the proffered basket as the woman spoke up. “Elania, thanks, we appreciate it.” She would say as Shinji set the basket down. “Heads up” Shinji would say as a group of people appeared on the road in the distance. The blonde haired woman would turn back as a guard appeared next to them as well looking at a spot in the ground.

    Calis would turn to the man with an eyebrow raised, he hadn’t noticed either of the two call for him, but the man was looking at the ground in confusion. “Something wrong?” Calis asked, his voice curious before the man’s eyes snapped up to his. “Do you know earth release?” He asked, causing Calis to blink and nod. The man was higher ranked them him, he had to be. Calis was the bottom of the totem pole rank rise as a simple genin, so that meant he listened to others, not ordered them. “Can you use an Earth Jutsu to excavate here, see what’s down there, and then return the earth to it’s normal state?” The man would ask, prompting Calis to nod before he turned toward the spot and clapped both hands upon the ground. The earth rose to his call, rising up and revealing, a body. “What the hell?!” Calis called as he stood and dashed toward the young man that had risen with the earth. He carefully pulled the individuals limp form from the earth. Long black hair, pale skin, and utterly unconscious. He pulled him away from the rocks and gently set him aside before clapping his hands onto the ground again and restoring the earth to it’s original position. “I just came on shift and used my sensory jutsu to get a feel for those people down the road. I felt this guy by complete accident.” The guard said as Calis checked the pulse of the teen. “He’s alive, I’m taking him to a hospital.” He said before picking the unconscious form of Akihiro up and taking him into the village.

    Extricating Akihiro from the ground and taking him into Kirigakure, I have Xur's permission to use one of Kiri's NPC for the task of sensing his location.

    Spoiler:
    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Npc10


    _________________
    Character Name: Akari Uchiha
    Spendable Experience: 295
    Total Experience:  4,925
    Renown: 2,500
    Ryo: 79,650
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A


    Limit Break Points: We

    • Physical: Dont
    • Technique: Have
    • Destiny: These

    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: No u
    Link to Known Techniques: Look in the above link buttercup
    Irui
    Irui

    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 266
    Join date : 2019-04-24

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning Release, Dark Release, Nin, Gen, Summ., Sensor
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Irui on Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:39 pm

    Full Name: Irui Mikiri
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering:Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Green-faced and wobbly, Irui's departure from the ship was less than graceful. He stumbled down the gang-plank, half clutching his bag and the other clamped over his face. With tangled feet he staggered over to the nearest trash can and heaved. With his lunch went his desire to ever set across the high seas again.

    "That was horrible...." He muttered and pulled his shaking body away from the wastebin. Immediately, the tall gates of the Hidden Mist towered over him, battered and scorched from recent attacks. It was a sight like no other, a true military installation, bristling with weaponry and actively manned by Shinobi. Other passengers filed off the boat, stepping around him, but all the boy could do was watch as dozens of ninja from across the continent milled about.

    Ah right. He reflected. There was work to be done, in the name of the Church, for Lady Mora. He fished for his documents, and stepped through the checkpoint. Onto the exams!

    [exit -> Kirigakure]


    _________________
    Info:

    Character Name: Irui Mikiri
    Spendable Experience: 1915
    Total Experience: 4035 / 6500 (A to S class)
    Ryo: 50,000
    Current Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B (+2 (w/ JI) | S
    Stamina: C (+2 (w/ JI) | A
    Speed: B (++ w/JI) | B++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Jashinist Immortality

    Link to Character Updates & Techniques: Link
    Link to Character Application: Link
    Madrigal Hyuga
    Madrigal Hyuga

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2020-01-04

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Madrigal Hyuga on Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:32 pm

    Full Name: Shinsui
    Citizenship: Konohagakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Entering Kirigakure for Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Ready to tackle the exams, Shinsui strides up to the gate with his ID in hand. Showing it to the guard at the checkpoint he would proceed passed the gates and into the village proper itself. "Already, I suppose it's time to see how well I do here." He would think as he entered the village. The Chuunin Exams were a crucible of sorts for genin to test their mettle against one another. This was beside the point of it being the selection process for becoming a Chuunin in the first place. Those who went through the crucible and survived, either became Chuunin or not. Regardless they were changed, stronger, smarter, and more experienced after going through the process. Shinsui was a fresh genin, and he by all rights had no business here. However his body was durable, he knew he'd survive.

    It was just a matter of keeping his mind intact to make use the experience and strength he'd gain here. He did not intend to let any of it go to waste. He would walk out of Kirigakure stronger than he had entered it, one way or another.

    exit -> Kirigakure

    DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2019-12-30
    Location : Kumogakure

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Medic | Fuuin | Tender | Blacksmith | Engineer | Chemisty
    Class: B
    Ryo: A Lot

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by DamienDarhk on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:06 am

    Full Name: Zen
    Citizenship: Kumogakure no Sato
    Reason for Entering/Leaving: Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: Chuunin Exams

    Zen left the ship with excitement racing through his veins, his doubts and anxiousness left behind him in the Land of Lightning. He was here to win and there was no one that he would allow to stand in his way. Gripping his bow in his left hand the boy, began his approach to the village hidden in the mist, this year's home for the chuunin exams. After what seemed like forever he finally made it through the gate and received his first glimpse of the hidden shinobi village, however now was not the time for site seeing, he needed to hurry over to the exams and get signed in.

    {Exit thread}

    Entering Kirigakure
    Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2020-01-02

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Ikomiki on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:30 am

    Full Name: Ikomiki
    Citizenship: Konohagakure no Sato
    Reason for Entering/Leaving: Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: Chuunin Exams


    Enter -> Kirigakure


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Ikomiki Otsutsuki
    Spendable Experience: 405
    Total Experience: 4275
    Renown: 250
    Ryo: 15,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: X
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2831-ikomiki-s-updates#22390
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2019-05-13

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by ShimmyToTheLeft on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:00 pm

    Full Name: Higure Tatsuda
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering:Exams
    Expected Duration: However long the Exams are.

    Higure came strolling in with Toonami and Konami with the other members of Kumogakure to join the exams.


    Last edited by ShimmyToTheLeft on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Stats and Skills:
    Spoiler:

    Elements:
    Katon, Doton, Fuuton (Lava and Magnet Release)

    Skills:
    Lava Release, Rubber Release.

    Stats:
    Str: E
    Con: E
    Stamina: C
    Spd: D
    Coord: D
    Int: B
    Perc: D


    110 CP.

    Jutsu: Jutsu List

    Stuff Made: None yet.

    Gear Owned:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2019-04-05
    Age : 35

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Short_Stack on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:02 pm

    Full Name: Miyu Ryuutei
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering:Exams
    Expected Duration: However long the Exams are.

    Miyu skittishly entered her old village in order to join the exams, on her way there she'd make her way to the Ryuutei Clan Complex to meet up with her family and let them in on the exams.


    Last edited by Short_Stack on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Miyu Ryuutei

    Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

    Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

    T: (15/ 18)

    _________

    205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

    Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Tatts
    Tatts
    Hokage

    Posts : 155
    Join date : 2019-04-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Tatts on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:04 pm

    Full Name: Neko-Sama, the Hokage of Konoha.
    Citizenship: Konohagakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering:Watching over the Chuunin Exams.
    Expected Duration: However long the Exams are.

    Neko-Sama strolled into Kiri, making a Bee-Line towards the Mizukage. Things were about to get interesting come this Chuunin exam, and Neko-Sama was looking forward to seeing how everything played out.


    _________________
    Tatsu Kotoshura

    Stats:
    updated:


    Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Stamina: B [950]
    Speed: D [150]
    Coordination: C [450]
    Intelligence: B [950]
    Perception: C [450]

    UA:

    800 XP Debt.

    BokuPower: Things using the Bokuton Element, are 1 Rank more Powerful, but Ijutsu is 1 Rank Weaker.

    Chemist Prodigy: A player may create chemistry creations one rank higher than what their current experience or skill set allows. This can result in an increased countdown (for poisons and drugs) or cooldown (for medicines and provisions.) The increase is the next rank's timer increased by .5 (rounding up.)

    Learning Advantage: Tatsu can learn 1 Rank Higher Jutsu than normal, but her rank up is increased by 10% (stacks with other learning boosts (high int, sensei, etc.)

    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:59 pm

    Full Name: Toonami and Konami Kereko, former Mizukage of Kiri
    Citizenship: Kirigakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Observing Chuunin Exams. Discuss business with the Mizukage
    Expected Duration: For the entirety of the exams perhaps beyond

    Konami filled out the information for the two of them as they entered the village. The Twins were citizens of Kumogakure so even if their previous crimes were uncovered, Kiri would be hard pressed to prosecute them without causing a major international incident. Additionally, Konami had drafted a very lucrative business proposal that she had a feeling Kiri would be interested in.

    Exit


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 V320w6Eastern Gate - Page 7 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B
    Kimiko
    Kimiko

    Posts : 114
    Join date : 2019-08-23

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Kimiko on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:57 pm

    Kimiko had escorted the first wave of Konoha's genin to the gates originally, and made sure they got through without any problems, but hadn't entered the village herself. She'd gone back to the boat and chilled out for a while, since she didn't really care to spend time in Kirigakure given what she knew.

    After finding out that a Kaguya had assassinated Satomi Uchiha, Kimiko had gathered such hatred upon seeing the gates and villages that it was all she could do to not attack them on sight. That wouldn't be good for future plans to avenge the former Hokage and Clan Leader of the Uchiha, so she took the time to try and cool off, so she could go back and not cause any incidents.

    It took several days, but the Uchiha Jounin was finally okay with it, and so headed to the gates. Wearing her usual outfit, which was a pair of short shorts, thigh high black socks, and combat boots for her bottoms, with a long sleeved black shirt, a green, short sleeved hoodie over that, and a flak jacket on top. Her headband hung at her neck where it usually did, and her bangs covered one of her eyes.

    Strolling up to the gates, Kimiko was wordless. Seeing the Kirigakure guards filled her with rage, and it was all she could do to just go through the protocols as usual. Dogs of the military that had murdered her Kage, her Clan Leader, Satomi Uchiha. They'd all burn and pay for that. Soon. Soon.

    Full Name: Kimiko Uchiha
    Citizenship: Konohagakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Jounin Proctor for the Exams
    Expected Duration: N/a

    -Enter


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Kimiko Uchiha
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience: 6320
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 120,750
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2426-kimiko-s-updates#19534
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 262
    Join date : 2017-12-15
    Age : 25

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Nariko on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:57 pm

    Nariko was tired, but she made her way to the sign in, and presented her information, filled out the forms as she should, and entered the village. She inquired where the administration office was, and began to make her way there. Nariko wanted to the Mizukage and get some things straightened out.

    Full Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Raikage.
    Expected Duration: Exams.

    -enter


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Hua Li
    Hua Li

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2019-12-09

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Yokai KKG, Bukijutsu, Fuinjutsu -- Wind
    Class: B
    Ryo: Yes please

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hua Li on Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:23 pm

    As soon as Nariko had entered the gate, a 'messenger' requested her attention. A young woman, hardly anyone worth remembering. Only her pendant was of some interest as it stood out against the otherwise sober clothes she wore. A jade pendant bearing the kamon of the yokai, and the stamp of the Daitengu underneath. Symbols hardly known by outsiders but with sufficient political weight in Kumogakure to remain remembered.

    "Message for Nariko.", she'd say, purposely making eye contact before she handed over a Sealed scroll. "Good tidings are found in the simplest of messages."

    Once the message was handed over, she didn't hesitate to leave and disappear out of sight.




    Sealed Scroll: B-rank Tele-Conference Device handed over.
    Chakra: 109/110
    - Transformation Technique

    [EXIT]


    _________________


    Eastern Gate - Page 7 33388010
    The spring morning calls
    into the haunted forest
    forgotten secrets.

    The Demon Smith:

    STATS

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C | 110
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B

    Limits, Destiny: 3
    Renown: 3'250


    LINKS

    [x] Updates
    [x] Techniques

    [x] Lore and Plot
    [x] Theme

    HL: #009966 | AL: #ab6c55
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei
    Genin

    Posts : 211
    Join date : 2018-07-27

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Kureji Toukei on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:04 pm

    Full Name: Kureji Toukei
    Citizenship: Konoha
    Reason for Entering/Leaving: Chuunin Exams, although late.
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Kureji had finally made it to Kirigakure, although the timing is a bit odd, he wanted to address any possible concerns about his disappearance and would explain himself if given the chance.

    [Enter]
    InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2018-07-28

    Eastern Gate - Page 7 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by InarieKaguya on Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:52 am

    Mission Details:
    Mission Name: Aggressive Defense
    Mission Type: Assault
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Exterminate a minor bandit outpost
    Description: After the recent storms, it seems as if a small bandit group comprised of five or six members was driven from their coastal hideout. They've been spotted along the outskirts of Ota, attacking caravans and regular travelers. Now, one citizen of Ota has been killed by them and people are starting to get a bit irritated with the leadership. Find these bandits and kill them all. Be warned, reports suggest that a couple of them are likely missing ninja from Kirigakure. Scorch marks found at some of the robbery sites provides a grain of truth to these reports.
    Payment: 25,000 ryo
    Requirements: Two Chuunin, Jonin

    Today was a special day for Inarie. For today Inarie gets to participate in a real mission that involves in real stakes. Quite excitement it was, but at the same time Inarie knew just like any other mission she has to focus. Even so, she wasn't the only one taking this mission. Rather it is going to be her sensei Yui, Miyu, and another that's from Kumogakure. All three were to meet at the gates for a debriefing.

    Right now Inarie is garbed in her steel mail shirt with a simple shirt underneath. She had a leather belt with a hip pouch which contains her tools. Attached on the baldric at the hip is a chokuto. Albeit Inarie will admit that the chokuto is kind of pointless to keep around given her bloodline, but she never knows when she needs to make that quick draw that her bones can't react to. She wears soft leather pants and leather boots. Inarie's platinum long hair is pulled up into a fluffy tail as her piercing rose pink eyes scan around the area. Apparently this gate is cursed or something after sustaining major attack after another.


    _________________
    Character Name: Inarie Yoru Kaguya
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2,775
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C (B++/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:42 am