Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Yoshitsune's Updates

    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:31 pm

    Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Age: 18
    Gender: Female
    Rank: C-Rank Genin
    Village: Kumogakure no Sato
    Bloodline: Swift Release

    Experience: 0|1500

    Ryo: 56,900

    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Katana
    Sack of military ration pills
    Hip Pouch
    Baldric
    20 Shuriken,
    150 ft of Steel Wire

    Skills: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu

    Elements: Fuuton, Raiton, Jinton

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    Blade of Wind
    Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Shadowless Flight
    B-rank
    Spoiler:
    Cloud-Style Deception Beheading
    Cloud-Style Front Beheading
    Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading
    Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
    Secret Sword: Moonlight
    Hazy Moon Night
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Lion's Maine
    Needle Hell
    Needle Cloak
    Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Wind Release: Air Bullets
    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Universal Claim

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Universal Claim

    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++ (B w/ Lifestyle +)
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Unique Abilities:

    One-handed Seals ~ Yoshitsune may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

    Adrenaline Rush ~ After her first time moving at her maximum speed each thread, Yoshitsune receives a massive burst of adrenaline that fills her with newfound energy. She receives a +1 tier boost to her Stamina while debuffing her Perception by -1 tier. This must be toggled on through a one-time payment of 5 cp, but after that requires no upkeep.

    Shukuchi ~ Having trained to swing her blade at blinding speeds, Yoshitsune can draw and strike with such speed that when using a Kenjutsu technique or style, she automatically debuffs the Perception of anyone who can see her by -1 tier for the purpose of seeing her movements. This is a double edged sword though, as it will flatly debuff her own Perception by -1 tier for all purposes when using Kenjutsu techniques or styles. This must be toggled on through a one-time payment of 5 cp, but after that requires no upkeep.

    Experience Advantage ~ As a result of her years of training with Sōjōbō, Yoshitsune begins with 700 exp. All generated experience must go towards paying off this debt before it can be applied anywhere else.


      Limit Break Points
    • Physical:
    • Technique:
    • Destiny: 3


    Renown: 0

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Yoshitsune on Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:19 am; edited 17 times in total
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:38 pm

    Update Type: Making a Claim on all E-Rank Jutsu / Claiming 5 Starter Techniques / Buying Items
    Information: Free Techs: Kendo, Chakra Flow, Moonlight, Wind Release: Slash, Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet. Buying a Katana for 15,000
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:06 pm

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Making a Claim on all E-Rank Jutsu / Claiming 5 Starter Techniques / Buying Items
    Information: Free Techs: Kendo, Chakra Flow, Moonlight, Wind Release: Slash, Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet. Buying a Katana for 15,000
    Link: N/A

    Approved.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Yoshitsune's Updates V320w6Yoshitsune's Updates 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:50 pm

    Update Type: Applying Living Conditions Bonus: Comfortable
    Information: Adding the + bonus received from living conditions to Speed, boosting it to B-Tier naturally
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1377-living-expenses


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1967
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:06 pm

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Applying Living Conditions Bonus: Comfortable
    Information:  Adding the + bonus received from living conditions to Speed, boosting it to B-Tier naturally
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1377-living-expenses

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Yoshitsune's Updates P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A


    Gear

    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:25 pm

    Update Type: Grace Period
    Information: Adding the following UA:


    Learning Class Advantage ~ A player may have access to learning techniques one rank above of what their class allows. This early access must result in stunted growth forcing the player to spend an additional 10% experience to advance into the next class. This *can* be stacked with other modifiers (Sensei, Intelligence, etc..)



    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2018-05-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by TsukiTatsuda on Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:18 pm

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Grace Period
    Information: Adding the following UA:


    Learning Class Advantage ~ A player may have access to learning techniques one rank above of what their class allows. This early access must result in stunted growth forcing the player to spend an additional 10% experience to advance into the next class. This *can* be stacked with other modifiers (Sensei, Intelligence, etc..)


    Approved


    _________________
    Character Name: Tsuki Tatsuda
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2,000
    Renown: 50
    Ryo: 281,825
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2214-igneos-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2213-tsuki-tatsuda-kumo
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:36 pm

    Update Type: Claiming Mission Rewards
    Information:- 6 Posts D-Rank Mission w/ Partner = 190 exp, all being put to exp debt to lower it to 510, plus 10,000 ryo
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2711-amidst-the-clouds-yoshitsune



    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:56 pm

    How're you getting 30 per post? Missions with other people are 20 per post. Should be 130.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:01 pm

    Update Type: Claiming Mission Rewards
    Information:- 6 Posts D-Rank Mission w/ Partner = 130 exp, all being put to exp debt to lower it to 570, plus 10,000 ryo
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2711-amidst-the-clouds-yoshitsune

    You're right. For some reason when doing the math I made a dumb mistake and used a 9 instead of a 6 for the posts. Apparently I have dyslexia or something.
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:24 pm

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Claiming Mission Rewards
    Information:- 6 Posts D-Rank Mission w/ Partner = 130 exp, all being put to exp debt to lower it to 570, plus 10,000 ryo
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2711-amidst-the-clouds-yoshitsune

    You're right. For some reason when doing the math I made a dumb mistake and used a 9 instead of a 6 for the posts. Apparently I have dyslexia or something.
    It happens haha approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:26 pm

    Update Type: Social EXP
    Information: Gaining 20 exp from two posts in a multiplayer social. This brings the exp debt to be 550.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2830-shepherd-the-herd#23010
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:03 pm

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Social EXP
    Information: Gaining 20 exp from two posts in a multiplayer social. This brings the exp debt to be 550.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2830-shepherd-the-herd#23010
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:01 am

    Update Type: Advanced Element Update
    Information: Replacing the Raiton skill with Swift, as per new Advanced Element rules.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2894-2020-site-updates#23229


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1967
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:38 am

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Advanced Element Update
    Information: Replacing the Raiton skill with Swift, as per new Advanced Element rules.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2894-2020-site-updates#23229

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Yoshitsune's Updates P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A


    Gear

    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:06 pm

    Update Type: Claiming Mission Rewards + Chunin Exams
    Information: Posted 7 Times in a C-Rank Mission at the Chunin Exams at 20 Exp a pop + 15 completion reward = 155 EXP + 15,000 Ryo | Chunin Exams had 6 Posts at 25 Exp a pop for a total of 150 Exp.

    All this together is 305 Exp, bringing Yoshi's EXP debt to 245 Exp.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2853-class-245#23487 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2927-exhibition-extrodinaire


    Last edited by Yoshitsune on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:02 pm

    Update Type: 2,000 Free WC
    Information: Spending 2,000 WC free from holidays on:
    Cloud-Style Deception Beheading
    Cloud-Style Front Beheading
    Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading
    Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
    Secret Sword: Moonlight
    Hazy Moon Night
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Lion's Maine
    Needle Hell
    Needle Cloak

    This leaves her with 0 WC left.
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:10 pm

    Update Type:
    Information: Buying a sack of military ration pills, a hip pouch, a baldric, 20 shuriken, and 150 ft of steel wire. This costs 8,100 ryo, and will leave Yoshi with 21,900 Ryo remaining
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3026-quick-shop-run#23548


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:08 am

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Claiming Mission Rewards + Chunin Exams
    Information: Posted 7 Times in a C-Rank Mission at the Chunin Exams at 20 Exp a pop + 15 completion reward = 155 EXP + 15,000 Ryo | Chunin Exams had 6 Posts at 25 Exp a pop for a total of 150 Exp.

    All this together is 305 Exp, bringing Yoshi's EXP debt to 245 Exp.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2853-class-245#23487 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2927-exhibition-extrodinaire
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:10 am

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: 2,000 Free WC
    Information: Spending 2,000 WC free from holidays on:
    Cloud-Style Deception Beheading
    Cloud-Style Front Beheading
    Cloud-Style Reverse Beheading
    Cloud-Style Crescent Moon Beheading
    Secret Sword: Moonlight
    Hazy Moon Night
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Lion's Maine
    Needle Hell
    Needle Cloak

    This leaves her with 0 WC left.
    Link: N/A
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:11 am

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type:
    Information: Buying a sack of military ration pills, a hip pouch, a baldric, 20 shuriken, and 150 ft of steel wire. This costs 8,100 ryo, and will leave Yoshi with 21,900 Ryo remaining
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3026-quick-shop-run#23548
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:01 pm

    Update Type: EXP + Chunin Exams
    Information: Posted again in the Chunin Exams thread for an extra 25 EXP, and also claiming the bonus EXP Yoshitsune received from participating in the exams. (25). This is 50 Exp total, and brings her down to 195 EXP debt
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2853-class-245#23487 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2927-exhibition-extrodinaire


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 522
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:56 am

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: EXP + Chunin Exams
    Information: Posted again in the Chunin Exams thread for an extra 25 EXP, and also claiming the bonus EXP Yoshitsune received from participating in the exams. (25). This is 50 Exp total, and brings her down to 195 EXP debt
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2853-class-245#23487 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2927-exhibition-extrodinaire

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour [50/46]
    Amicus Curiae [20/20 Explosions]
    100 Broadhead Arrows [C-Grade Quality]
    Evanescence
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:24 pm

    Update Type: Mission Rewards, Training Jutsu, and Rule Reversal
    Information: Yoshitsune completed 26 Posts in a B-Rank mission with Calis Kazehana. At 25 exp a post (due to Chunin Exams bonuses from roleplaying with foreign ninja) plus the final 20 exp for completing the mission, she receives 670 exp. This brings her exp debt down to 0 and then gives her 475 exp after paying off her debt. This increases her total exp to 1175, and here spendable exp to 475. As she has the Learning Class Advantage UA, this increases her to C-Rank, for which she earns 400 bonus exp. This brings her spendable exp up to 875. She then sacrifices the skill point she earns from ranking up in a skill trade to gain another 500 exp.

    This gives her 1375 Spendable EXP and 1175 Total Exp. She also earns 25,000 Ryo from this mission.

    In this mission, Yoshitsune also trains the following techniques: Gentle Step, Gentle Descent, Divine Wind, Gale Palm, Great Breakthrough, Rotating Shuriken, Vacuum Blade, and Air Bullets.

    At C-Rank, she makes another universal claim, picking up all D-Rank techs she can learn.

    As the update regarding advanced elements was reversed, Yoshitsune regains her use of the Raiton Element. She also gains 800 wc to do whatever she pleases with. She spends 250 of this WC to learn Swift Release: Shadowless Flight, 250 of this WC to learn Blade of Wind, and 250 of this WC to learn Wind Release: Vacuum Wave. The 50 WC remaining is discarded.

    With this 1375 Spendable EXP Yoshi raises her stats as follows:
    300 EXP to raise Stamina from D to C
    300 EXP to raise Coordination from D to C
    300 EXP to raise Perception from D to C
    300 EXP to raise Constitution from D to C

    This leaves her with 175 Spendable EXP remaining.

    Also, confirming Swift Release as her Ninjutsu Affinity element.

    Link: Mission Here
    Q
    Q

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2019-10-15

    Yoshitsune's Updates Empty Re: Yoshitsune's Updates

    Post by Q on Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:26 am

    @Yoshitsune wrote:Update Type: Mission Rewards, Training Jutsu, and Rule Reversal
    Information: Yoshitsune completed 26 Posts in a B-Rank mission with Calis Kazehana. At 25 exp a post (due to Chunin Exams bonuses from roleplaying with foreign ninja) plus the final 20 exp for completing the mission, she receives 670 exp. This brings her exp debt down to 0 and then gives her 475 exp after paying off her debt. This increases her total exp to 1175, and here spendable exp to 475. As she has the Learning Class Advantage UA, this increases her to C-Rank, for which she earns 400 bonus exp. This brings her spendable exp up to 875. She then sacrifices the skill point she earns from ranking up in a skill trade to gain another 500 exp.

    This gives her 1375 Spendable EXP and 1175 Total Exp. She also earns 25,000 Ryo from this mission.

    In this mission, Yoshitsune also trains the following techniques: Gentle Step, Gentle Descent, Divine Wind, Gale Palm, Great Breakthrough, Rotating Shuriken, Vacuum Blade, and Air Bullets.

    At C-Rank, she makes another universal claim, picking up all D-Rank techs she can learn.

    As the update regarding advanced elements was reversed, Yoshitsune regains her use of the Raiton Element. She also gains 800 wc to do whatever she pleases with. She spends 250 of this WC to learn Swift Release: Shadowless Flight, 250 of this WC to learn Blade of Wind, and 250 of this WC to learn Wind Release: Vacuum Wave. The 50 WC remaining is discarded.

    With this 1375 Spendable EXP Yoshi raises her stats as follows:
    300 EXP to raise Stamina from D to C
    300 EXP to raise Coordination from D to C
    300 EXP to raise Perception from D to C
    300 EXP to raise Constitution from D to C

    This leaves her with 175 Spendable EXP remaining.

    Also, confirming Swift Release as her Ninjutsu Affinity element.

    Link: Mission Here

    Approved! Enjoy!

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:13 am