Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Eastern Gate

    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Jounin

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2018-11-16

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hoshigaki Yui on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 am

    Yui was excited she was going on a mission with her student and it was one of higher stakes as well, this would likely be the last mission the pair would ever do. It was possible they could do another but not as student and teacher but more as peers assigned by the kage to tackle a very hard fight. She hurried to the gate making sure she had her previsions and was ready to go. She made her way to the gate as she could spot her student with a wide smile crossing her face as she approached her.

    "Inarie it is good to see you again, I guess we have one more adventure as a student and sensei, I doubt after the exams you will remain a genin. I hope this proves exciting these old bones could enjoy a good fight, so I really do hope these bandits know the wrath of whom they bring to their steps."

    Yui was smiling widely as she walked up to Inarie attempting to pat her on the shoulder, she respected her as an equal already so she would treat her as such. She may be her student but she was very strong it was clear all the years she trained alone helped her grow immensely. She likely did not even need help on the mission but this was a way for her to help her student as well as try to thaw the frosty relationship between Kumo and Kiri.


    _________________
    Character Name: Uzumaki Yui
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 3,000/3,500
    Signature:
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 340,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D->C+
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny:1

    Link to Character Updates:
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2676-uzumaki-yui-kiri-jounin
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2019-04-05
    Age : 35

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Short_Stack on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:55 pm

    Miyu walked towards the gates where she saw Inaurie and a woman with red hair, there was something familiar about it almost, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it, but seeing Inaurie in chain mail got an excited squee from Miyu, she'd bound to her friend and telepathically greet her, I'm so glad we can do another mission together! I've gotten a billion times stronger than when we last met ... and um ...  

    Miyu would blush adorably as she got close enough to glomp her friend, her four foot nothing self hanging off her friend. You look really pretty with the armor, it looks good on you?

    Her attention turned towards to red headed woman, "I never saw you before, what's your name?  I'm Miyu Ryuutei, I used to live here after the Ryuutei adopted me, but now I'm living in Kumo with the previous Kage's blessings to be with Shimi-Nee and a massive beautiful library." Miyu babbled before throwing a hug to the new person.

    [1]


    _________________
    Miyu Ryuutei

    Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

    Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

    T: (15/ 18)

    _________

    205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

    Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

    Posts : 335
    Join date : 2018-10-18
    Age : 28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 400,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Tamwyn on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:38 pm

    Seven feet of Oni would move up to the gates of the village where three others stood waiting. Valris towered over all of them, and one was literally less than half his height. His chest bare, and shinobi cargo pants covering him below the waist he was about as prepared as he needed to be for a mission such as this. Upon his back lay the massive Ebony Greatsword he had ordered from Blood, Blades, and Beyond. His long silver hair fell down his back to his waist and his dual tipped horns decorated his head, almost like a crown. One this was certain, one noticed when he walked by, as was the case as he moved through the village. Catching the eyes of seemingly every individual upon his journey to the gates. How could not stop and stare after all? Such things ceased to bother him long ago however, and no one had the will to try to stop him.

    Arriving at the gates, just as the shortest one deciding that hugging a potentially deadly shinobi was a good idea, Valris would take stock of the group. It wouldn't take him long to note that he was the only male there, which caused interesting things to occur in regards to his libido. Quashing those thoughts before they could gain traction however he would give each one a professional glance over. One was a red head, who looked to be older than him by only a few years. The other was a white haired young woman who was decked out in armor. The third, the shortest of the group, was pink haired and energetic. Each of them were striking in their own way. Which meant Valris himself would have to keep his mind and body in check for the duration of the mission. 'Great, they give the half demon sex addict a team with three women, what'll they think of next?' He would think to himself. He knew the shortest one by name, but only because of the roster of shinobi that had traveled from Kumogakure. Miyu Ryuutei if he recalled correctly.

    The others he had no clue on and that wouldn't get solved by standing there like a fucking log. "My apologies, my name is Valris, Jounin of Kumogakure. My mission debrief mentioned another Jounin? If that's still the case, I'd like to take second on this one and allow you to lead. You know the area better than I do after all." He would say, respectful, he wasn't adverse to being someones second in command when the situation called for it. He was a shinobi in a military dictatorship for fucks sake, anyone who couldn't take orders from someone else shouldn't be in the force. With his introduction done, he would become silent, and wary, not overly paranoid, just aware of his surroundings.


    _________________
    Character Name: Tamwyn
    Spendable Experience: 4,415
    Total Experience: 6,895
    Renown: 3,250
    Ryo: 980,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A


    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: See updates link
    InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 205
    Join date : 2018-07-28

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by InarieKaguya on Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:46 pm

    The first to arrive, other than herself, was Inarie's sensei Yui Uzumaki. Who smiled at her student before greeting Inarie. Inarie reacted with a smile of her own.

    "Hello to you too, Yui-Sensei. We haven't been on a mission before, but there's a first time for everything right?" What sort of adventure would await them? Aside from the bandits, there's even a risk that some shinobi that went rouge is among those numbers. Inarie should be treating this more professionally, or at the very least appear grim. As they were tasked to take on lives, but Inarie wasn't looking at it like that. Just a stepping stone to her as the threat to Kirigakure is evident. Perhaps this will serve as the foundation of Inarie wanting to become a hunter shinobi.

    Next up was another familiar face. Miyu Ryuutei, formally a Kirigakure Genin, and now is a Kumogakure Genin. Miyu has developed a particular way of communicating to where they can communicate mentally. So it'll look like Miyu just approached and glomped Inarie. To which Inarie will giggle as she only had to take a step back to brace herself. Raising her free hand, Inarie will pet the top of Miyu's pink hair.

    This mission won't involve snatching up octopi. Although we could do that mission again sometime later if you wish. Inarie communicated back through telepathy. A smile spreads across her face on Miyu's compliment.

    Wait until you see my real armor when it's made. Inarie suggested to Miyu, albeit she doesn't tell what the armor is or what it'll look like. It'll be ruining the surprise really. Especially since the only one who has a hint of what Inarie is making is Kaji himself. Then Miyu directed her attention to Yui, and while they were talking Inarie noticed a large man with long dark hair carrying a large sword dark as the night. Inarie recognized that material to be ebony due to her recent research into her upcoming armor. Another thing she noted was that the man lacked armor to which Inarie thought was strange. Even more so when the man introduced himself as a Jounin of Kumogakure. Yet the man didn't even have a flak jacket?

    "Inarie Yoru-Kaguya, Genin of Kirigakure. This mission is pretty straightforward as we only need to wipe out an bandit-infested Outpost recently built near Ota. There's been reports of possibly rogue shinobi amongst their numbers, but given our numbers I like to wager we don't have to worry about that." Inarie introduced herself before swiftly begin the debriefing. Sure Inarie and Yui would know it, however Miyu and Valris probably weren't informed. Inarie picked this mission herself, the rest were secondary albeit the requirement was that Inarie went with her sensei on this one. As normally Inarie wouldn't be allowed to even participate in this mission.

    Once they were briefed, and if Yui wants to add on to what Ota is. Inarie will turn on her heel to approach the receptionist desk off to the side where Inarie will sign herself out for the mission. With the expected days that she'll be out, Inarie puts down for a couple of days in case they need it. Afterall, Ota is not that far away from Kirigakure. Once everyone was ready to go, Inarie will follow behind them as she puts herself as the rear guard of the group. From there, they'll make their way over to Ota's general area.

    [Exit -> Ota]


    _________________
    Character Name: Inarie Yoru Kaguya
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2,775
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C (B++/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Jounin

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2018-11-16

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hoshigaki Yui on Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:09 am

    Yui would smile as she listened to everyone gathering, quite a unique bunch they all were with, this was going to be exciting. She was glad to be with Inarie before her inevitable climb to Chuunin, sure she did next to no training with the girl but she was one of those students that clearly did not need the help. As for the others of the group, they all seemed pretty okay as well, as the group would set off she was ready to crack some bandit's heads, this was going to be a fun mission for sure.

    -Exit thread->Oda-


    _________________
    Character Name: Uzumaki Yui
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 3,000/3,500
    Signature:
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 340,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D->C+
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny:1

    Link to Character Updates:
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2676-uzumaki-yui-kiri-jounin
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2019-04-05
    Age : 35

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Short_Stack on Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:30 pm

    Miyu still didn't know who this mysterious new person was, but she did know the Oni who'd walked into their midst. She was going to have fun though, she'd never really shown off her combat prowess to Inarie before, and she was even stronger than the last time they met. Showing off just how much she'd grown was going to be a blessing and a half.

    With a radiant smile on her face she left towards Ota along with her teammates.

    [Exit to Ota.]


    _________________
    Miyu Ryuutei

    Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

    Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

    T: (15/ 18)

    _________

    205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

    Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

    Posts : 335
    Join date : 2018-10-18
    Age : 28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 400,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Tamwyn on Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:35 pm

    Valris would nod at Inarie as she gave a swift run down of the mission. A bandit infested outpost would be simple enough to smash apart with or without shinobi. He felt his blood begin to boil at the thought of a fight and grinned at the opportunity the mission would provide to test his new sword. No one else would give any comment, more inclined to keep thoughts to themselves. That was fine with the Oni, He could keep to himself if that was what his teammates wanted so long as he got to fight. The check out desk for the village was nearby and after Inarie had finished signing out he himself would move to do so as well, scrawling his name as exiting the village for the sake of a mission. Then he’d move down the road along with the rest of the temporary team.

    ‘I know nothing of Miyu’d capabilities as a genin, and I definitely don’t know what Inarie or the red head can do. Hmm, what to do?’[/i] He’d think as he began to work on a rough plan for the mission. ‘I suppose I can rush in sword blazing and let others support or take their own charge as necessary.’ He would think as he tapped the hilt of Stormbringer in anticipation. A slight twitch could be seen in his movements as he found himself anticipating the visceral feel of cutting through someone. God he needed this, the feel of combat, the potential risk to his life, although he felt there would probably be very little in this mission.

    Exiting to Ota


    _________________
    Character Name: Tamwyn
    Spendable Experience: 4,415
    Total Experience: 6,895
    Renown: 3,250
    Ryo: 980,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A


    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: See updates link
    Hua Li
    Hua Li

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2019-12-09

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Yokai KKG, Bukijutsu, Fuinjutsu -- Wind
    Class: B
    Ryo: Yes please

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hua Li on Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:27 am

    With the Chuunin Exams coming to and end and the participants having dwindled to a small few, Hua Li's services would no longer be needed as a proctor. Being dismissed and now free to return home, teh Daitengu was rather happy with that decision. She had a lot to do back home; with the district being one of her greater priorities. It was high time that someone barged through the bickering oni, manipulative tengu and aloof baku and made a point of getting things done. If need be, she'd take down Ashtoreth herself if it meant an improvement of the clan's directions in general. But to get that done, she'd have to be more than prepared. The man remained the leader still, meaning she was very much facing the entire clan by herself when push came to shove.

    Passing the gate watch, she'd hand in the requested documents and fill in the files she was handed in turn. Formalities. She hated paperwork. Always had and always would.


    Full Name: Hua Li no Yokai
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Proctoring CE
    Expected Duration: Done




    [EXIT] to Kumogakure
    Arrival 15.03.2020


    _________________


    Eastern Gate - Page 8 33388010
    The spring morning calls
    into the haunted forest
    forgotten secrets.

    The Demon Smith:

    STATS

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C | 110
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B

    Limits, Destiny: 3
    Renown: 3'250


    LINKS

    [x] Updates
    [x] Techniques

    [x] Lore and Plot
    [x] Theme

    HL: #009966 | AL: #ab6c55
    DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2019-12-30
    Location : Kumogakure

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Medic | Fuuin | Tender | Blacksmith | Engineer | Chemisty
    Class: B
    Ryo: A Lot

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by DamienDarhk on Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:27 pm

    Zen walked through the gates of the Hidden mist village in a somber state of emptyness, his dream to win the exams were thwarted, he didn't even make it to the finals and now because of that he was going home in shame. He had been away from his home long enough, it was time for the young boy to return to the village hidden in the clouds to continue his training, it was clear he was not chuunin material like he thought he was. It would be a soul searching journey for the young genin, the journey home would be long giving the boy plenty of time to contemplate his decisions and what his future might hold.

    Exit ~> Kumo 48hr travel time
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 728
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hana Kaguya on Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:39 pm

    A large group of Kirigakure's professional scouts massed at the gates before leaving with their new mission detail.

    [Exit]

    x2 A-Rank Scouts | 1 B-rank Scout to Hot Springs (Kirigakure -> Open Water -> Hot Springs)
    x2 A-rank Scouts| 1 B-rank Scout to Rice (Kirigakure -> Open Water -> Hot Springs -> Rice)
    x2 A-rank Scouts | 1 B-rank Scout to Waterfall (Kirigakure -> Open Water -> Waterfall)
    x2 A-rank Scouts | 1 B-rank Scout to Grass (Kirigakure -> Open Water -> Waterfall -> Grass)
    x2 A-rank Scouts | 1 B-rank Scout to Rain (Kirigakure -> Open Water -> River -> Rain)
    x2 A-rank Scouts | 2 C-rank Scout to Rivers (Kirigakure -> Open Water -> River)


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Genin

    Posts : 357
    Join date : 2017-09-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Andariel Bloodworth on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:36 pm

    Full Name: Andariel Bloodworth
    Citizenship: Kumogakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Departing from Chuunin Exams
    Expected Duration: N/A

    Andariel had finished her bout in the Chuunin Exams. Although she lost early in the Finals stage she at least made it. That was enough to carry her honor in her books. She'd leave Kirigakure's gates after filling the form and take the next charter ship to the Land of Lightning. She couldn't wait to return home to her cottage and live peacefully once again.

    [Exit -> Kirigakure -> Open Water -> SW Land of Lightning -> Kumogakure]


    _________________
    Strength: C++
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:23 am

    Kitsuki walked out of the Kirigakure Gates with an entourage of Chuunin. She had received permission from the Mizukage and the Emperor to close down those infernal fighting pits once and for all. Kitsuki was certain that after all of her training, she could take them all down by herself but there was no reason to underestimate the reputation of the pits. Nikuyo Yuki, the Pitmaster, had not been seen in months if not years. But given the Old Man's status as the hardest Bear to kill in Mizu no Kuni, Kit wasn't ruling out a last minute return. She'd need to play this smart.

    For once she wasn't dressed to the nines. Instead, she wore an outfit that looked like this.

    Exit to the Fighting Pits!


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour [50/46]
    Amicus Curiae [20/20 Explosions]
    100 Broadhead Arrows [C-Grade Quality]
    Evanescence
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 728
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hana Kaguya on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:48 pm

    Full Name: Hana Kaguya
    Citizenship: Kirigakure, Land of Water
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Completing a delivery mission to the Land of Iron.
    Expected Duration: One Month

    Mission Details:

    Mission Name: Seeking Forgiveness
    Mission Type: Delivery
    Mission Rank: A
    Mission Goal: Return Kurosawa to the Land of Iron.
    Description: The legendary sword Kurosawa is a powerful relic and considered one of the finest blades ever forged in the land of Kishin. Because of this, the blade is sought after greatly by anyone who considers themselves a seasoned swordsman. Kurosawa was taken as loot long ago during a raid on the Land of Iron by the Water Empire. Over the years Kirigakure has underwent significant political change, and in efforts to correct their wrongdoings, Kirigakure would return Iron's artifact.

    Although diplomats have visited Iron before, it is impossible to assume all negative emotions about Kirigakure ninja will be rounded off. Proceed with caution and deliver Kurosawa without harming any Iron personnel, except in life or death situations. Non-lethal methods are recommended.

    Payment: 50,000 ryo
    Requirements: Kurosawa

    Appearance:

    A pair of heavy-duty black combat boots covered both feet made with exceptional craftsmanship and reinforced with titanium toe caps and soles embedded in the eel leather. Over her legs she wore a pair of uniform pants which were common among Kirigakure ninja. Like all Shinobi she wore a utility belt to hold her pants against her body and carry her essential supplies. Hana carried a sheathed katana in a lacquered black scabbard on her left side attached to her tool belt.

    A single blue holster was on the right side of the belt and a hip pouch around her back side just above her rear. Both were filled to capacity with ninja tools. A short sleeved undershirt was worn as her first layer. This shirt was one fitted with riveted titanium mail designed to be flexible and lightweight providing protection and encumbering her minimally. Her second layer was a long sleeve black shirt similar in craftsmanship of the leggings. It was a heavy and durable top providing maximum protection for lightweight clothing. Black leather gloves covered both hands being basic in design providing warmth and protection. These came with small titanium titanium plates on the backs to provide protection against blades. Over her equipment she wore a brown leather baldric which held Hiramekarei. The wide, curvy flat blades were together and wrapped in white bandage wrap to protect the user. Around her neck she had a rebreather mask which rested on the upper part of her sternum for quick deployment if necessary.

    Hana wore an array of enhanced armor picked up by Kirigakure's armory. Forged Titanium, the set consisted of shin guards which covered the tops of her feet and shin up to the knees, waist and hip guards, chest and backplate, forearm and backhand guards, upper arm guards, and finally a happuri with Kirigakure's emblem engraved on the front where the forehead would be.

    Like most Kaguya her skin was deathly pale. This was coupled with long white hair which was relatively thick compared to the long, silky strands a lot of the more feminine clan females had, which required day-to-day dedication to maintain. Hers was a bit untamed and high in both length and volume extending as far as her lower back. Her eyes were the only true difference in her appearance compared to the rest of her clan having an alluring golden hue to them.

    As Hana's memory slowly restored itself she recalled her objectives she had planned in her era. She recalled a visit from Shimiko Chinoike, imposing some overdue reparations for Kirigakure's misdeeds. Hana did agree with them, and decided to follow through. Rei retrieved Kurosawa, and now it was time to return the blade. Kurosawa remained in a decorative wooden case with a big red ribbon and what could only be assumed was a Hallmark apology card attached to the case as well, both additions placed on by Hana herself. She figured carrying the sword on her body would send the wrong message. She'd approach the front gates with the case cradles in her arms. Each step her arms bobbed into her body showcasing a lack of poise and general lackadaisical attitude, as if this task was a mere chore. As she neared the gate she did pick up the sound of something crunching in her cloak. Deftly bringing one hand into her pocket she retrieved a crumbled up burger wrapper from the other day.

    The burger wrapper her initially stashed in her cloak because she didn't want to backtrack to the trash bin, and thought she would find one on the way before completely forgetting entirely. The reference of time also reminded her its been a couple days since her last shower. Boy did time fly. She was expecting a partner for this mission, which may come in handy. Admittedly she was a bit nervous. After all she was one of the lead attackers on the Land of Iron, and it didn't help one bit that her name was broadcast over live television. It was as if Kyoji was mocking her before giving her Mizukage title. So there was no doubt she would be recognized, spat on, and likely assaulted. Iron was left to rot after Kirigakure drove off its defendants and picked it clean of loot. But the best choice is not always the easiest.

    At the front gates she tossed her old burger wrapper into the trash bin and propped herself against the wall. She was expecting help, so she needed to wait for their arrival before she could leave.

    [Exit after partners arrive | Kirigakure - Open Sea (Wolf | 12 hrs) - Open Sea (Full Lightning | 48 hrs) - Open Sea (Full Fire | 48 hrs) - Open Sea (Full Earth | 48 hrs) - Land of Iron. 156 divided by 2 due to Corvette movement factor = 78 hrs to travel]


    Last edited by Hana Kaguya on Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error in travel.)


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

    Posts : 572
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Chigetsu on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:43 pm

    Full Name: Chigetsu Hozuki
    Citizenship: Kirigakure, Land of Water
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Completing a delivery mission to the Land of Iron.
    Expected Duration: One Month

    Appearance:
    A pair of purple sneakers, slightly beaten up would adorn his feet, laced up high with the knots paired to his ankles. His lower half would lack any sort of armor or protection, and his legs would be bare with the exception of the pair of black stockings ran up to his mid-thighs. A similarly black short skirt would hang from his waist, although between this and the thigh-highs would be an inch or two of exposed skin. A blue belt would be tightly secured at his waist, and attached to it would be a collection of holsters and a stuffed belt pouch, all filled to the brim with useful shinobi equipment. Two holsters would be arranged on her left side, while a third would be present on her right, while the belt pouch would be at her rear.

    Above her waist is where Chigetsu’s outfit diverged from that of a schoolgirl. Rather than a sailor uniform there would be a mail shirt, trimmed and tailored to his build so as to not slow him down with unnecessary weight. The mail would only travel down to just below his elbows on each arm, and then the purple fabric of Chigetsu’s traditionally worn hoodie would peek out from beneath and continue the rest of the way down to the boy’s wrists. Around the mail shirt would be a plain baldric, although of black leather and stamped with the symbol of Kirigakure at the shoulder. A single blade would be attacked to it - a ninjato that had been a gift from the Mizukage, which rested sheathed down near his right hip.

    Chigetsu watched as the burger wrapper was stashed into Hana’s cloak. Was she just going to carry that around with her? He couldn’t help but stare at her movements. Maybe she hadn’t known that he was watching or with her. Chigetsu was her partner for the mission- Pretty ironic. Without much of a word he would show up on the scene, prepared with what could barely pass as combat gear. Of course, it wasn’t supposed to be a combat mission. Leaving the village without any sort of weapon was something that he knew better than though. As a Chunin there were higher standards expected of him, and that included not forgetting your weaponry to missions.

    Eventually the burger wrapper would be thrown in the trash, and as Hana propped herself against the wall Chigetsu, the boy that had been meekly following behind at a distance, would likely come into view. He had only arrived a few moments after she did so it wasn’t exactly as if he was following her but it sure gave the impression that he had been.

    Long time no see.” Breaking the ice after this amount of time and distance was strange, but he would still try. “Uh… I’m your partner for this mission. Hopefully it’ll go well.

    [Exit after partners arrive | Kirigakure - Open Sea (Wolf | 12 hrs) - Open Sea (Full Lightning | 48 hrs) - Open Sea (Full Fire | 48 hrs) - Open Sea (Full Earth | 48 hrs) - Land of Iron. 156 divided by 2 due to Corvette movement factor = 78 hrs to travel]


    _________________
    Character Sheet:

    Character Name: Chigetsu Hozuki
    Spendable Experience: 1240
    Total Experience: 6560
    Renown: 2,650
    Ryo:  433,650
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2625-chigetsu-s-updates

    Spoiler:

    On Person
    Mountain Jacket
    Hozuki Dehydrification Belt
    1 Hip Pouch
    - 15 Kunai
    - 10 Explosive Tags
    - 1 Flash Bomb
    - 1 Smoke Bomb
    - 150 ft Steel Wire
    - Sack of Military Ration Pills
    - Radio
    - 2 Batteries
    3 Holsters
    - 10 Shuriken Each
    Baldric
    - Ninjato
    - Titanium Water Bottle

    At Home
    Mail Shirt
    Ebony Woven Silk

    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 728
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hana Kaguya on Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:46 am

    After a longer than usual boat ride due to paranoia she returned to shore in one piece. A quick run through familiar land and Hana back at the front gates of Kirigakure. It was home, no matter how much has changed. After returning Kurosawa to the Land of Iron she felt a little better knowing some right was gone. Signing back into the village using the security checkpoint she would make her way straight to the Mizukage Complex where she will reclaim the throne of Mizukage.

    [Enter]


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 728
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hana Kaguya on Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:02 am

    A group of three ANBU return from their expedition to the Land of Moon. The Kirigakure ninja quickly made their way to the Mizukage Office to report their findings.

    [Enter]


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Madrigal Hyuga
    Madrigal Hyuga

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2020-01-04

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Madrigal Hyuga on Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:13 pm

    Madrigal moved up the village gates and gave his shinobi ID to the man at the desk, intent upon entering the village and setting up an appointment with the Mizukage.

    Full Name: Madrigal
    Citizenship: Konohagakure
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Joining Kirigakure's Military
    Expected Duration: Permanent

    Once that was settled the tall man would move into the village and immediately check into a hotel before setting up an appointment to meet with the Mizukage.

    [Enter]
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 728
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hana Kaguya on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:40 pm

    The hawk-eyed guards stayed on alert. During the war times there was no tolerance for failures. When a stranger came to the gates they checked as usual, filling out the necessary information. However, a few details caught the checkpoint guard's eye.

    "Wait up!" Rion Uchiha, one of the captains shouted as he exited the booth and stood in the man's path.

    "I'm going to need more information before I can let you through. Primarily, your full name, reason for abandoning Konoha, and any appointments we should be expecting. As you may know due to the conflict in Iwagakure and Kirigakure's alliance with Konoha, we have to be especially cautious."


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Madrigal Hyuga
    Madrigal Hyuga

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2020-01-04

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Madrigal Hyuga on Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:43 am

    At the call for him to wait up Madrigal would turn and raise an eyebrow in curiosity. He wasn't causing trouble was he? That wouldn't be what he wanted to do at all. At the man's further questions Madrigal's other eyebrow would join the other in mild surprise, and admittedly, consternation. He didn't have a last name, never had when he was Azalea and he hadn't thought to give himself one when he took the potion. Would that complicate things? Perhaps, although it certainly wasn't the intention. Nodding toward the man Madrigal would speak. "I apologize, I don't intend for things to be difficult, of course I understand the caution. My name is Madrigal, and that's all I've ever had frankly. I've never had a surname." He would begin, pale white eyes making eye contact with the man.

    "As to why I'm 'abandoning' Konoha, I requested a permanent transfer to Kirigakure's forces from the Hokage, Nyguyen Uchiha and he approved, on the condition that Lady Mizukage does too. I have the sealed and signed letter here." He would say, putting a hand over his breast pocket. "When it comes to appointments, I haven't made any officially. I was intending to come in and book a hotel room and make an appointment with the Mizukage and await the day given patiently. Then speak to her regarding the matter. If she declined, I suppose I would simply return to Konoha." He would admit honestly, he wasn't sure what he would do there, but that'd be what he did. Maybe he could request transfer to another village? Doubtful. No, getting accepted by Kirigakure was his best bet.
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:21 pm

    Kitsuki Kurahasa finally made her way back to Kirigakure. On her back would be the Pit Child of Vandal. The Chuunin was permitted entrance into the village given that she was a Chuunin and member of the Royal House. Lily was also permitted entry given her status as "honored guest." It took less than a minute to fill out the required paperwork and the child was issued the appropriate documents to legitimize her stay in the hidden village. Kit saw the dude who was having trouble getting into Kiri and ordinarily she'd help, but today wasn't a good day for that. She needed to take Lily to the Royal Mansion and get her situation which she of course did. Lily would be given her own room and shown about the place. Eventually Kit would need to find more permanent accommodations but she decided that this would suffice for the time being.

    Enter into Kiri and dropping off Lily


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour [50/46]
    Amicus Curiae [20/20 Explosions]
    100 Broadhead Arrows [C-Grade Quality]
    Evanescence
    Lily
    Lily

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2020-09-01

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Lily on Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:47 pm

    (As stated above, Lily enters with Kit)


    _________________
    Child of Vandel:

    Character: Liliane Anastasia Sisyphus
    Total Experience: 0
    Class: D
    Renown: 0
    Base Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: D+
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: E
    Perception: C

    Plot Tracker (And Other Links!): Link
    Updates: Link
    Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

    Posts : 354
    Join date : 2020-01-02

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Ikomiki Yesterday at 11:51 pm

    Rather than entering the village, Ikomiki would only stop by the gates as a single stop on her eventual destination. She would pass by the village. Kirigakure was on her list, but she would stop by on the way back from this out of the way journey to another location- The Land of Swamps.

    [Traveling: Kirigakure Gates -> North Eastern Land of Water -> Land of Honey -> Land of Swamps]
    [Waiting Time Reduction: 24 Hours till arrival, -75 Charkra]


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Ikomiki Otsutsuki
    Spendable Experience: 405
    Total Experience: 4275
    Renown: 250
    Ryo: 15,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: X
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2831-ikomiki-s-updates#22390
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage

    Posts : 728
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Eastern Gate - Page 8 Empty Re: Eastern Gate

    Post by Hana Kaguya Today at 2:42 am

    A last name was never given, and any documentation was never shown despite claiming to have had an official letter from the Hokage. The Jounin was certainly suspicious, but from just a general overview of the young man there was nothing to deem a threat. Although he may look physically inexperienced, intelligence was everything; the most underestimated foe were the most unforgiving in war.

    "I see. Unfortunately due to the current conflict between the major nations you must understand that we cannot exactly let you in the city like we normally would. Make your way to Mulberry Suite in Ota. I will contact the Mizukage immediately regarding what we know about you. Your room will be covered by the city and we will have an official conduct an interview to see if you're the right for the role."

    Truth be told, Rion was unaware ninja could freely switch militaries like that. The process was nothing he knew about. It was classified as one of the many bizarre scenarios that were impossible to prepare for. At the very least he would give the stranger a place to stay while things got sorted out. If the man went on his way Rion would tune into his radio headset and relay the information to the Mizukage he just acquired.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:38 am