Welcome Guest! You have made 39 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Rin's Update

    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 504
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:32 pm

    Update Type: Thread Claim + Renown Item Claim
    Information:
    5x5 = 25XP

    New Original Spent XP for Bijuu: 2,050
    Converting the overspent 150 from Initial Jinchuriki (+100) and One Tail (+50) into Mastering Third Tails.
    Investing 65 into Mastering Third Tails V1 (215/250)
    Total XP Spent into Bijuu: 2,265

    Total XP: 4,765

    Claiming Moonbow as Rin’s A-Rank Item (Renown)

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2334-insurgent-flashback-menza
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1952-stormscar-s-enchantments


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 1,520
    Total Experience: 6,370
    Renown: 2,700
    Ryo: 200,975
    Stats:

    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 2019
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:06 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type: Thread Claim + Renown Item Claim
    Information:
    5x5 = 25XP

    New Original Spent XP for Bijuu: 2,050
    Converting the overspent 150 from Initial Jinchuriki (+100) and One Tail (+50) into Mastering Third Tails.
    Investing 65 into Mastering Third Tails V1 (215/250)
    Total XP Spent into Bijuu: 2,265

    Total XP: 4,765

    Claiming Moonbow as Rin’s A-Rank Item (Renown)

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2334-insurgent-flashback-menza
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1952-stormscar-s-enchantments

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Rin's Update - Page 5 P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A


    Gear

    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 504
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:00 pm

    Update Type: Salary Claim
    Information:
    +45k Ryo
    Total Ryo: 138,637

    Stepping down to Comfortable Living Expenses
    Loses Secret Shop.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216p50-konohagakure-no-sato-updates


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 1,520
    Total Experience: 6,370
    Renown: 2,700
    Ryo: 200,975
    Stats:

    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 980
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:34 pm

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type: Salary Claim
    Information:
    +45k Ryo
    Total Ryo: 138,637

    Stepping down to Comfortable Living Expenses
    Loses Secret Shop.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216p50-konohagakure-no-sato-updates
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 504
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:35 pm

    Update Type: Multi-thread claims
    Information:
    1x5 (Blackmail) 5
    1x5 (Stocking Up) 5
    5x10 (Dragonquest) 50

    Total XP: 4,835
    Investing 35 into Mastering Three Tails
    Total XP spent in Bijuu: 2,300

    Spendable XP: 35

    Spent -35k to enchant Sacred Mask with Masquerade.
    Spent -15k for;
    5 bundles of Arrows (4 bundles sealed via Flash Blade Creation Seal in the quiver)
    1 bag of Military Pills
    1 Medikit.

    Total Ryo: 88,637
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2454-one-hell-of-a-blackmail
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2477-stocking-up
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2339-dragonquest-beginnings


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 1,520
    Total Experience: 6,370
    Renown: 2,700
    Ryo: 200,975
    Stats:

    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 980
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:04 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type: Multi-thread claims
    Information:
    1x5 (Blackmail) 5
    1x5 (Stocking Up) 5
    5x10 (Dragonquest) 50

    Total XP: 4,835
    Investing 35 into Mastering Three Tails
    Total XP spent in Bijuu: 2,300

    Spendable XP: 35

    Spent -35k to enchant Sacred Mask with Masquerade.
    Spent -15k for;
    5 bundles of Arrows (4 bundles sealed via Flash Blade Creation Seal in the quiver)
    1 bag of Military Pills
    1 Medikit.

    Total Ryo: 88,637
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2454-one-hell-of-a-blackmail
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2477-stocking-up
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2339-dragonquest-beginnings
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2018-05-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by TsukiTatsuda on Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:45 pm

    Update Type: Announcement Reward
    Information:
    +500 Spendable XP

    Investing 200 into V1 Three Tails (5 posts)
    Investing 100 into V1 Two Tails (5 posts)

    Remaining Spendable XP: 235
    Link: Discord Announcement


    _________________
    Character Name: Tsuki Tatsuda
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2,000
    Renown: 50
    Ryo: 281,825
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2214-igneos-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2213-tsuki-tatsuda-kumo
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 980
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:58 am

    @TsukiTatsuda wrote:Update Type: Announcement Reward
    Information:
    +500 Spendable XP

    Investing 200 into V1 Three Tails (5 posts)
    Investing 100 into V1 Two Tails (5 posts)

    Remaining Spendable XP: 235
    Link: Discord Announcement
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    TsukiTatsuda
    TsukiTatsuda
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2018-05-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Katon, Doton, Lava
    Class: D
    Ryo: 72.8k

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by TsukiTatsuda on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:46 pm

    Update Type: Birthday Claim
    Information:
    +300 XP

    Total XP: 5,135
    Spendable XP: 535
    Link:
    ---


    _________________
    Character Name: Tsuki Tatsuda
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2,000
    Renown: 50
    Ryo: 281,825
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2214-igneos-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2213-tsuki-tatsuda-kumo
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 331
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 10,000

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:33 pm

    Approved

    @TsukiTatsuda wrote:Update Type: Birthday Claim
    Information:
    +300 XP

    Total XP: 5,135
    Spendable XP: 535
    Link:
    ---


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Rin's Update - Page 5 Signature

    Name: Daisuke Kaguya

    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B (A against physical attacks)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D
    • Perception: C


    Gear: TBA

    Links: TBA
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 504
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:26 pm

    Update Type: Multi-Thread Claim
    Information:
    1x5 = 5XP (Change of Plans)
    2x30 = 60XP (From the Inside)
    1x10 = 10XP (Konoha Gates)
    12x10 = 120XP (Eastern Gates)
    7x10 = 70XP (Research Rumble)
    75XP (Pageant Reward Results)
    +50 Spendable XP (Party Treats)
    +50 Near Death Experience

    Total XP: 5,525
    Spendable XP: 995

    +50 Renown (Major Fierce Battle)
    +150 Renown (Assault Kage)
    +100 Renown (Assault S Rank Unique NPC)

    Total Renown: 2,500

    Learned Disciple of War (A rank)

    Link:
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2519-change-of-plans
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2502-from-the-inside-solo
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t225p125-northwestern-gate
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t533p125-eastern-gate
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2714-research-rumble
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2592-community-pageant-best-comet-thread-results
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2525-the-gladius-community-pageant


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 1,520
    Total Experience: 6,370
    Renown: 2,700
    Ryo: 200,975
    Stats:

    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 980
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:31 pm

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type: Multi-Thread Claim
    Information:
    1x5 = 5XP (Change of Plans)
    2x30 = 60XP (From the Inside)
    1x10 = 10XP (Konoha Gates)
    12x10 = 120XP (Eastern Gates)
    7x10 = 70XP (Research Rumble)
    75XP (Pageant Reward Results)
    +50 Spendable XP (Party Treats)
    +50 Near Death Experience

    Total XP: 5,525
    Spendable XP: 995

    +50 Renown (Major Fierce Battle)
    +150 Renown (Assault Kage)
    +100 Renown (Assault S Rank Unique NPC)

    Total Renown: 2,500

    Learned Disciple of War (A rank)

    Link:
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2519-change-of-plans
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2502-from-the-inside-solo
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t225p125-northwestern-gate
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t533p125-eastern-gate
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2714-research-rumble
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2592-community-pageant-best-comet-thread-results
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2525-the-gladius-community-pageant
    Approved. Take an extra 200 exp and renown for the tough situation/gauntlet fight


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 504
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:32 am

    Update Type: 2k WC Jutsu Claim
    Information:
    Rasengan (250)
    Vermillion Rasengan (350)
    Storm's Wrath (350)
    Gekido-ju Jutsu (350)
    Elation (250)
    Betray (250)
    Perfect Copy (150)

    Total 2k Word Count worth of Jutsu
    Link:
    Discord Announcement


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 1,520
    Total Experience: 6,370
    Renown: 2,700
    Ryo: 200,975
    Stats:

    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 980
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:05 pm

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type: 2k WC Jutsu Claim
    Information:
    Rasengan (250)
    Vermillion Rasengan (350)
    Storm's Wrath (350)
    Gekido-ju Jutsu (350)
    Elation (250)
    Betray (250)
    Perfect Copy (150)

    Total 2k Word Count worth of Jutsu
    Link:
    Discord Announcement
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    InarieKaguya
    InarieKaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2018-07-28

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by InarieKaguya on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:52 pm

    Update Type: Robbed
    Information:
    1x10 = 10 XP
    Total XP: 5,735
    Spendable XP: 1,005
    Lost all Ryo

    Every item that wasn't sealed in the right wrist is gone.

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2908-menzagakure-medical-bay


    _________________
    Character Name: Inarie Yoru Kaguya
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 2,775
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 321,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C (B++/Physical)
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Link to Character Updates: Inarie Kaguya
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 314
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Rin's Update - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:53 pm

    @InarieKaguya wrote:Update Type: Robbed
    Information:
    1x10 = 10 XP
    Total XP: 5,735
    Spendable XP: 1,005
    Lost all Ryo

    Every item that wasn't sealed in the right wrist is gone.

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2908-menzagakure-medical-bay

    Approved

      Current date/time is Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:56 am