Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kamizuru needs an update

Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Kamizuru needs an update Empty Kamizuru needs an update

Post by Shinoskay Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Insect Name: Apis cerana (Asian Honey Bee)
    Constitution: D + [but it would be hard to swat them all seeing they mostly travel in swarms]
    Power: D
    Speed: B Rank
    Strength: D (with C sharpness stingers)
    Perception: C
    Intelligence: D (but can be semi directed by creator)
    Coordination: C
    Range: 500 meters
    Cost: .1 per 10, minimum .1 for 1 and maximum .5 for 50.
    no more then 50 per use
    Skill: N/A
    Requirements: E Rank Kamizuru [Starter Bug]
    Abilities: Apis cerana (Asian Honey Bee) is an insect, a slightly smaller Bee, chakra construct utilized by the Kamizuru clan. Based on the common Regional honey bee, semi independent (can act and react without direction), the clans most common tool. The most common use of the Apis cerana in combat is to silently ambush, or swarm, an opponent either as an assault in itself or in preparation for a derived jutsu. Other uses include simply tracking down a target, serving as a protective shield and as a prison to hold and detain a target in place. Aside from what is listed here, while the bee's have all the same shape, including a stinger, they do not produce bodily fluids and as such will not have poison unless through a means outside of this specific creation technique, Apis cerana have the ability to use all senses available to a normal bee. With this technique alone, that is to say unless another Kamizuru technique is used that has a different range, these bee's are formed no further then 1 inch from the user. If you you are rendered unconscious or unable to direct the bees then they follow the last directive given.

If a basic Apis cerana, that is not being used in a jutsu, is smashed while on a person, much like if the pheromone left if you smash a bee, then there is a chakra marker left on the person that a bug can track from a maximum of 2miles. The Apis cerana are revealed to be largely unaffected by genjutsu because they have no nervous systems as constructs however they can be influanced by commands of from a creator who is trapped in a genjutsu. the max is 750 bugs.

Last edited by Shinoskay on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:22 am; edited 11 times in total

Kamizuru needs an update Empty Re: Kamizuru needs an update

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:13 am

I appreciate this suggestion and I think it is a workable way to fix Kamizuru Clan, I do have a couple of notes:

The stats of the bee should scale to how much experience points the user is willing to put in. I'd say to start out it should be mainly D and C Ranks for stats, then after let's say a 250 Experience investment it can go up to Cs and Bs with maybe 1 A. If this is the starter bug then the stats ought to be reduced.

Range can scale similarly starting at 100m but it needs to be capped at 500 meters.

Cost should be .1 for every individual bee and it can't be cumulative. If you use 1 bee then you use .1 chakra.

Also where do these bees come from I take it according to the clan page and what you have written here: "Apis cerana (Asian Honey Bee) is an insect, a slightly smaller Bee, chakra construct utilized by the Kamizuru clan." that they are created purely from the user's chakra and can be instantly created? If so you should put in that their starting point of appearance is near the user's body.

Post by Shinoskay Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:56 am

I like this. It has been incorporated into the Kamizuru Clan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:32 pm