Welcome Guest! You have made 40 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Shin
    Shin

    Village : Iwagakure
    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Shin Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:41 pm

    Update Type: Missions, EXP, Jutsus Trained
    Information: Completed 2 B-Rank missions solo. 5 exp * 2 posts = 10 exp. Mission rewards 25 000 * 2 = 50 000. Trained the jutsus as followed:
    Between a Rock and a Hard Place [B-Rank]: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire,  Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    A Cry for Help [B-Rank]: Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4883-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place-b-rank
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4884-a-cry-for-help-b-rank#38162

    New Ryo Total: 450, 000 + 50, 000 = 500, 000
    New Spendable Exp: 875 + 10 = 885
    New Total Exp: 1925 + 10 = 1935


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 WzALqda
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Muramatsu Shin
    Spendable Experience: 50
    Total Experience: 2000
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 545, 000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 20
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Sayuri Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:59 pm

    @Shin wrote:Update Type: Missions, EXP, Jutsus Trained
    Information: Completed 2 B-Rank missions solo. 5 exp * 2 posts = 10 exp. Mission rewards 25 000 * 2 = 50 000. Trained the jutsus as followed:
    Between a Rock and a Hard Place [B-Rank]: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire,  Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    A Cry for Help [B-Rank]: Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4883-between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place-b-rank
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4884-a-cry-for-help-b-rank#38162

    New Ryo Total: 450, 000 + 50, 000 = 500, 000
    New Spendable Exp: 875 + 10 = 885
    New Total Exp: 1925 + 10 = 1935

    Approved~


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 VI3d6c9

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 880
    Total Experience: 3230
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 1,135,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Shin
    Shin

    Village : Iwagakure
    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Shin Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:54 pm

    Update Type: Thread Exp
    Information: Claiming 6 Posts at 10 Exp per post (from post 15 onward). 60 Exp Total.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4666-the-first-steps

    Update Type: Mission, Exp, Jutsu
    Information: Completed 1 B-rank mission, solo. Claiming 5 exp and 25, 000 ryo.
    Trained the following jutsu's: Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball, Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4909-to-protect-serve-b-rank#38425

    Update Type: Village Salary
    Information: Claiming 20, 000 ryo from village salary.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t205p50-iwagakure-village-update#38315

    New Ryo Total: 500, 000 + 25, 000 + 20, 000 = 545, 000
    New Spendable Exp: 885 + 60 + 5 = 950
    New Total Exp: 1935 + 60 + 5 = 2000

    Update Type: Class up!
    Information: Having hit 2000 total exp, claiming B-class. B-class bonus spendable exp is 600. Using skill point for a skill trade, putting me at 22 stat raises and another 500 spendable exp.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information#26327

    New Spendable Exp: 950 + 600 + 500 = 2050

    Update Type: Spending spendable exp
    Information: Spending 1500 exp to unlock Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique from my KKG.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t160-muramatsu-dust#1023

    New Spendable Exp: 2050 - 1500 = 550

    Update Type: Stat raise
    Information: Spending 500 Exp to raise Coordination from C to B. This will put me at 13/22 Stat raises used.
    Link:

    New Spendable Exp: 550 - 500 = 50


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 WzALqda
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Muramatsu Shin
    Spendable Experience: 50
    Total Experience: 2000
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 545, 000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 20
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Sayuri Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:10 pm

    @Shin wrote:Update Type: Thread Exp
    Information: Claiming 6 Posts at 10 Exp per post (from post 15 onward). 60 Exp Total.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4666-the-first-steps

    Update Type: Mission, Exp, Jutsu
    Information: Completed 1 B-rank mission, solo. Claiming 5 exp and 25, 000 ryo.
    Trained the following jutsu's: Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball, Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4909-to-protect-serve-b-rank#38425

    Update Type: Village Salary
    Information: Claiming 20, 000 ryo from village salary.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t205p50-iwagakure-village-update#38315

    New Ryo Total: 500, 000 + 25, 000 + 20, 000 = 545, 000
    New Spendable Exp: 885 + 60 + 5 = 950
    New Total Exp: 1935 + 60 + 5 = 2000

    Update Type: Class up!
    Information: Having hit 2000 total exp, claiming B-class. B-class bonus spendable exp is 600. Using skill point for a skill trade, putting me at 22 stat raises and another 500 spendable exp.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information#26327

    New Spendable Exp: 950 + 600 + 500 = 2050

    Update Type: Spending spendable exp
    Information: Spending 1500 exp to unlock Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique from my KKG.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t160-muramatsu-dust#1023

    New Spendable Exp: 2050 - 1500 = 550

    Update Type: Stat raise
    Information: Spending 500 Exp to raise Coordination from C to B. This will put me at 13/22 Stat raises used.
    Link:

    New Spendable Exp: 550 - 500 = 50

    Approved~


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 VI3d6c9

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 880
    Total Experience: 3230
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 1,135,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Shin
    Shin

    Village : Iwagakure
    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Shin Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:54 pm

    Update Type: Birthday Exp
    Information: Claiming 300 Birthday Exp
    Link:

    Update Type: Universal Claim
    Information: Universally claiming Ninjutsu, Doton, Fuuton, and Katon techs of C-Rank and lower.
    Link:

    New Spendable Exp: 50 + 300 = 350
    New Total Exp: 2000 + 300 = 2300


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 WzALqda
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Muramatsu Shin
    Spendable Experience: 50
    Total Experience: 2000
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 545, 000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 20
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Sayuri Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:56 pm

    @Shin wrote:Update Type: Birthday Exp
    Information: Claiming 300 Birthday Exp
    Link:

    Update Type: Universal Claim
    Information: Universally claiming Ninjutsu, Doton, Fuuton, and Katon techs of C-Rank and lower.
    Link:

    New Spendable Exp: 50 + 300 = 350
    New Total Exp: 2000 + 300 = 2300

    Approved~ Happy Birthday ♥


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 VI3d6c9

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 880
    Total Experience: 3230
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 1,135,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Shin
    Shin

    Village : Iwagakure
    Posts : 135
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Shin Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:13 pm

    Update Type: Staff
    Information: Claiming 150 Exp for staff work for February
    Link:

    Update Type: Thread Exp
    Information: Claiming exp for 2 posts at 10 exp per. 20 Exp total.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4933-the-wandering-tales-of-dust-and-hearth

    New Spendable Exp: 350 + 170 = 520
    New Total Exp: 2300 + 170 = 2470


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 WzALqda
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Muramatsu Shin
    Spendable Experience: 50
    Total Experience: 2000
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 545, 000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: D


    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4426-muramatsu-shin-updates#34379
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 20
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Muramatsu Shin Updates

    Post by Sayuri Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:53 pm

    @Shin wrote:Update Type: Staff
    Information: Claiming 150 Exp for staff work for February
    Link:

    Update Type: Thread Exp
    Information: Claiming exp for 2 posts at 10 exp per. 20 Exp total.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4933-the-wandering-tales-of-dust-and-hearth

    New Spendable Exp: 350 + 170 = 520
    New Total Exp: 2300 + 170 = 2470

    Approved~


    _________________
    Muramatsu Shin Updates - Page 2 VI3d6c9

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 880
    Total Experience: 3230
    Renown: 1250
    Ryo: 1,135,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques

      Current date/time is Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:24 pm