Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+5
Taco Senju
FROSTCestrell
Airi Ohara
Ren
Peragus
9 posters

Training Day

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Training Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Day

Post by Peragus Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:23 am

Peragus would grin at the reactions of the three. Ren would continue his movements, chasing him although at his current speed it would take him too long to reach him before he moved. Airi would seem angry and begin to almost strut towards him, telling him to stay right where he was. Of course, Peragus wasn’t about to do that. It would after all be the height of idiocy to let them catch him so quickly. Still he had a few seconds before Ren caught him and he raised his arms, palms up and smirked at the group as he spoke. “Oh? You’re approaching me?” He would say with a grin on his features before he simply began to move again. Airi was still strutting toward him, Taco was trying to close the distance, but Ren was the closest at the moment. Peragus however had the benefit of being able to stop and start his own personal momentum in an instant where Ren simply did not.

Image:

As such Peragus would in fact wait until the last moment, where it would buy him the most possible advantage. Then he would dash to his left, twisting and continuing to face Ren as he did, inevitably running backwards. Going right would eventually put the group of onlookers between him and his opponents and that was bad form in a spar. He moved to the edge of the treeline on the floor, some hundred meters to the side again. It would take time for any of them to catch him here and at this location he would have an even greater advantage unless Ren worked to rob him of it somehow. He stopped just before he would have backed into a tree, his Byakugan showing him the location. The three were still all effectively in front of him now although spaced out quite a bit. Regardless unless that closed the gap or got around him this little game of tag would take a long time indeed.

“I can keep this up all day you know, hell I’m barely using chakra at all. Is this the strength of the Uchiha? The Senju? And you Airi, a Byakugan? My how disappointing.” He would say, his words intended to anger and force mistakes out of them. Manipulation tactics were simple enough and if he could coax them into making mistakes than he would control the flow of things. Still, he did have his little ‘way out’ if things got hectic. The bet had been that they had to make him use a ‘defensive’ technique. However offensive techniques were still on the table. The best defense after all was a good offense. Still, using even offensive techniques would probably reveal the truth to Ren unless he was picky about what he did. He could utilize Raiton to some extent he supposed but he wasn’t particularly good with it yet.

[5]

Stuff:

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Post by Ren Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:26 am

Ren would hit the brakes as he watched Peragus dash away from him, coming to a skidding stop a few meters past where Peragus had been standing. Kicking up a small cloud of dust as he did, but his eyes never leaving the blindfolded man as he dashed away covering another hundred-meter distance away from where he was in the matter of a second. Running backwards no less with ease as if mocking Ren as he did so, it was enough to make the Uchiha want to punch him in his blindfolded face with a fireball. Ren would let out a small groan as he stood back up straight and looked towards Peragus, he did not wish to waste more chakra on a fool's errand, and it was obvious that he was never going to be able to catch the man. His eyes would strain and slowly focus on the man hiding within the tree line, zoning out everything else around him with the exception of the man before him. He had to figure out how Peragus was able to do this able to move so easily and without so much as breaking a sweat, it was obvious the man was far faster and coordinated than Ren had originally gave him credit for, a mistake he would not make again. His eyes focused solely upon the man that was his objective, every inch of his body being watched studied looking for some clue as to how the man was doing what he was doing, or any sign that he was going to bolt away again.

When Peragus spoke at first, he did not think anything about what the man was saying, but then he asked if this was the strength of the Uchiha and his eyes saw red. Nothing else the man said would stick, just those seven words, like they echoed within him. He was a member of the greatest clan within Konohagakure, he could not allow his clan to be made a fool of because of his ineptitude. With his eye's still locked upon Peragus, he would quickly form a string of three hand seals before unleashing a volley of eight fireballs towards the tree line. Of the eight only two would be aimed near him, one just to either side of him. The other Six would be spread out, with three on each side of the first two, so that if the man did choose to run he would hopefully be caught by one of them. Even if he did not get hit the fireballs would cause explosions of fire that would burn down the trees that were within their range, giving the man less places to run and hide. "This is the Strength of the Uchiha Clan, this is what we are capable of. Now that you have less places to run, let's see what you can do." His eyes still locked on Peragus as he began walking towards the man.

[5]

OoC:

Chakra: 157.4
    Sharingan: -0.2
    Precision: -0.1
    Great Flame Flower: -20
    Ending: 137.1

Learning Doujutsu Ability: Precision (250/250)
    Learning Fire Release: Great Flame Flower (250/250)

Ember Clone: 21/21 

Techniques:

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Ryo: Check Updates

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:56 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Steam became visible, spewing from her mouth as she started to grow more and more angry with Peragus' taunting as she slowly continued her approach. He held his arms out, but she wouldn't be able to hear what he was saying. But she knew, with the Byakugan, that he was talking the finest trash around. Even if she couldn't capture or realize what he said, she knew he was furthering his taunting. What didn't help her was Taco opening his mouth. She breathed heavily through her clenched teeth and turned towards Taco. "Oh, there's nothing fun about this. He's a Hyuga and probably a high ranking one at that and probably part of the head family -- the ones who were responsible for me being banished as a baby. I don't give a shit about who this is helping. I'm going to help myself by shoving my fist into his face a million times!" she shouted out before turning back towards Peragus and formed a single handseal, the Tiger, and held it before zipping off towards him with the Body Flicker Technique. She wasn't the fastest, but she left Taco in the dust as she zipped off towards Peragus, arriving within combat distance.

And right at the last moment, he dashed off. An audible groan could be heard from Airi as she formed another Tiger Handseal and held it before zipping off back in that direct. "Stay put, prick!" she shouted out before coming to a halt. Her breathing grew heavier and heavier as she came to a stop, placing both hands upon her knees and started to huff and puff. She used a considerable amount of chakra trying to pursue him to no avail. Sweat started pouring down her cheek. She made a rather mocking face with a mocking voice "Just have fun.. meh meh meh," she said with a grimace. She started to grow a bit tired of this cat-and-mouse game. So she sat, at she waited. The space available to them grew smaller and smaller as the onlookers restricted their arena space. Even as the trees were immolated, she just sat there and waited for a moment to gather her thoughts. She used her Byakugan to look around the arena for a moment, trying to inspect where else they would go. Certainly they could probably continue through the woods with this trivial game of cat-and-mouse but she didn't feel like continuing to chase after someone who was running around. She was also too tired to be angry, watching the fight a bit.

Standing up, she bounced upon the balls of her feet and just waited. Of course Peragus wanted to create a spectacle when the Hokage was around. His chakra signature was huge and unmistakable. Her plan now was to just wait for them to circle back, if they circle back. And this was also a good excuse for her to catch her breath. She wasn't going to let a dirtbag like Peragus go off scottfree while she watched his lips moving through the Byakugan and his beedy little eyes turning to look towards her. That was a paramount sign of shit-talking and she wouldn't allow him to get away with that for too long.

(I'm pretty sure this was when Airi was still a sprout D Class, idr, but still playing as if she was -- even though her personality has changed drastically since then >>')
    (I also claimed EXP in the previous post, so my count starts over)
    Byakugan Stage 2: -0.4 Chakra maintain
    Body Flicker: @ B Rank Speed (45m/s) towards Peragus: 5 Chakra Cost
    Body Flicker: @ B Rank Speed (45m/s) towards Peragus: 5 Chakra Cost

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 3,075

Post by Suzuya Nara Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:31 pm

Despite having a bit of trouble following Peragus and his movements, Suzuya was still enjoying the display of everyone as a whole. Seeing all of this got him wondering and strategizing about what he would have been trying to do to keep up or stop his movements all together. ”His movements would prove to be quite an issue for me, but if I were to…  no no. That wouldn’t work either. He would outrun those as well. It would all be based on positioning and timing. I would have to find a way to keep him from moving a different direction all while attacking from different directions simultaneously.” He rubs his chin all while speaking this out loud, although only speaking to himself. ”At my current level and set of techniques, I don’t think I have anything that to counter his speed. If I could catch him by surprise, then I would be confident in stopping him in his tracks. Watching him and seeing how fast and light on his feet he is, he doesn’t seem to have a strength based physical build.”

Just as he finished that statement, a large wall of fire erected itself, separating the excitement from the onlookers. Suzuya would scan everywhere for a break or anything to continue watching but to no avail. ”No no no no no… ah man. That was so interesting to watch… Well I mean I guess I could just use this time to continue searching for any possible way for me myself to pose at least a tiny threat to that strong individual.” With this, Suzuya would plop onto the ground, sitting with his legs crossed underneath himself. His hand would still be perched on his chin in deep thought and strategic processing. Gears turning, but all roads leaning towards the fact that he doesn’t have any access to abilities that could even begin to help him out if he were in that situation.

”The only way I could do anything, is if I were to work in tandem with the others. Responding to everything they are doing all while keeping an eye, as best I can, on that blindfolded individual. I wouldn’t be able to do anything alone.” He was so deep in thought that he had completely forgot about the other individuals standing near him. They were also watching the fight that they can no longer see. But they were the last thing in his mind at this point; even if he was the Hokage himself.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:14 pm

Tengoku would listen to each of the genin next to him though one of them was just thinking out loud it seemed. Watching the practice go one a moment. Hanabi would speak up about utilizing doton to limit his movements. The other would suggest working in tandem with others. Tengoku would nod a moment before smiling at them. Speaking to them both with a warm tone. "Indeed working as a team is never to be underestimated. And controlling the environment is a useful tactic as well. That said Hanabi, doton is not the only element that can do so. Each element has its own unique way for field control. Control your surroundings and you control the battle. Still it is a difficult task to trap someone that fast." As if to support his words Ren would begin to spread fire around the training ground. Though Peragus still had plenty of room to move and escape it. However Airi would begin to lose her temper and spout out the answer before Ren could figure it out. So he would sigh a moment before the rings around his ankles spread out into shin guards. In a burst of speed equal to that of Peragus Tengoku would be gone from the two on the sidelines.

In a moment he stood before Airi. Raising his hand to lightly flick her forehead. Enough to leave a red mark but not enough for permanent damage. He assumed the others would stop now that he had moved. Though he would call out all the same a few orders. "Ren, Peragus go join the two by the entrance. Taco, put out those fires and then join them. Airi. Walk with me." With that he would turn and move. Expecting her to walk with him. His hands folded behind his back as he would try and keep his conversation with her private. "You understand you did wrong yes? You let your temper take over and failed everyone for this exercise. Ren was supposed to figure it out without anyone telling him. Yet you let your personal feelings and past get in the way. In a real mission...against an enemy you can not match...this would mean the worst possible outcomes for those with you. If you ever intend to lead...you must always put your squad first. Now go an apologize to them before lining up."

With that Tengoku would watch to make sure Taco put out the fires successfully and rejoined them before moving over to them all. His black and gold gaze sizing them all up a moment and letting anything they had to say to each other finish before he would continue. His eyes falling to Peragus next. Speaking to him now. "Peragus, as this was your exercise....let us learn something from you. I doubt you intentionally would place my students in an impossible situation. So what would you have done differently in their shoes? Please educate the others."

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:46 pm

Hanabi took in the words her Teacher said and watched closely. It was getting intense but it seemed like Airi was fuming at this point. Soon enough, Airi belted out the reason Ren would not be able to hit him due to Peragus being a Hyuuga. He had the Byakugan. Hanabi stood up quickly, quite upset with Airi. She knew Airi was a hit head but not like this. Tengoku had beat her to it within a millisecond by disappearing and reappearing next to Airi. Those speeds… she blinked quite blankly and nervously chuckled before looking to the new person. She waved to him, not realizing they had not properly been introduced. She would have to introduce herself after this. Tengoku had given the order to have Taco put the fires out and the other two to come near Hanabi and the new person. Airi would walk with Tengoku. She sighed and rubbed the back of her head before watching the two trail off in another direction. It seemed like Tengoku was scolding Airi. As the other two came up to Hanabi and the other, she crossed her arms and quickly turned her head to avoid Ren. Her hair swung as her head turned but her eyes remained darting from in front of her to the white haired man. After some time, Tengoku and Airi came back to the group and asked Peragus to provide some sort of lesson learnt from this exercise. Hanabi turned her head to look at Tengoku, her eyes darting between the two white haired men, patiently waiting for Peragus to speak while giving looks to Ren every now and then. Clearly some aggravation between the two and tension.

Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:26 am

While taco was running, he focused on the guy with the blindfold. He ran as fast as he could; the strangest thing happened the blindfolded man had vanished out of tacos sight, but he saw ren shooting fire towards the tree line taco had no idea what ren was aiming at. Still, while that was happening, airi was speaking to taco, which made him turn his head toward her. She looked to be very angry. She was still walking towards the blindfolded man. She looked mad, and then she spoke about his secret, and why they would not be able to catch the guy even if we flanked him, she said that the man was a Hyūga. And that made taco stops his movement entirely because she had just broken the rules of this spar. He assumed it was the end, so he stopped moving as he looked at airi like someone had vanished. He appeared instantly Tengoku was in front of airi, and he flicked her head.

" Wow, sensei, your very fast I didn't expect that at all; I'm guessing that this match is over? . He asked before his sensei told him to put out the fire that; Ren had created. The trees were on fire, and taco sighed. " I'll make it, sir. I'll make sure it's put out ." taco turned to look at the fire, and he looked petrified for a second " why it is so big? Oh no ," He muttered. He did not mind the others as he started to get to work. Taco started weaving chakra, extended his arms as he walked closer to the flames, and signed the dog and bird. Then, as he got closer, he moved his chakra toward his palms, and water started to come out, making a decently sized stream. Taco pointed them toward the fire. He battled the flames for a while. The jutsu he was using was not meant for big fires like this, but it would go out little by little, so it took time to put a bit of the flame out. He looked back towards the others as he fought the fire to see that they were starting to line up and seemed to be talking to one another. He also saw airi with them and tengoku, but his sensei seemed to be looking at him as he put out the flames. This gave taco a bit of determination he started to put more of the fire out at a faster speed. As he finished, it seemed that it was all out. Taco turned to look at the others once more to see them waiting on him; he started running towards them. " Sorry it took so long, guys. I'm ready ," as he got there and lined up facing tengoku, ready to hear what he had to say.

Ninja Art Suiton Mist: 150/150
    Total CP: 105
    CP used: 3
    Final CP total: 102
    Jutsu used:

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:43 pm

Ren’s fireballs would not actually be aimed at him and so Peragus simply would not try to dodge them. Instead he would simply move forward, ready to throw hands at the Uchiha clan member. After all, Peragus was claimed that the rule was that he could not use ‘defensive techniques’. Not that he could not use any techniques at all. As Ren began to comment on how ‘that was the power of the Uchiha Clan’. His fellow Hyuuga would get frustrated and let the cat out of the bag. Peragus would stop immediately, moments before Tengoku arrived to stop it himself. The Hyuuga Genin listened to the Hokage and nodded at his orders to go wait by the door with the others and proceed to do so.

He placed his hands in his pockets and whistled a jaunty tune as he moved, not seeming to have a care in the world. When he saw Airi, Taco, and everyone else he gave a relaxed wave. He was not mad or anything, in the end he had a few things to say about the exercise himself and particularly about the point of ‘failure’. Things that the Hokage might not agree with but that would certainly resonate with his intentions.

Eventually everyone would gather and Tengoku would ask him what he would have done in their situation. That he did not think Peragus would have given them a challenge they could not beat. To that Peragus would chuckle. He would reach up and remove his blindfold, revealing shockingly blue eyes to everyone and turn to Ren for a moment and give him a grin before turning to Airi in particular before speaking toward Tengoku. “But they did pass, at least in my eyes Hokage-sama, and as you said it was my exercise.” He would say beginning the explanation with the statement of his belief in their success. “In no situation that I can think will you be barred from sharing relevant information you have with your comrades. Airi did exactly what I would have done in that situation and gave the information she had. She might have done it from peak rather than camaraderie. But she still did it regardless. Ren, no offense, needs time to work things out. But that doesn’t mean his comrades aren’t able to help him.” He would explain before turning to Ren. “That said in the more obvious sense of the exercise you did fail in that you failed to touch or force me to use a defensive jutsu. What I would have done in that situation would have been to prepare the field. I gave you all the time in the world to do so. Hell about the only starting requirement I gave was that everyone had to start at least fifteen meters from me. I didn’t say you couldn’t create clones then, light places on fire to prevent my movement or anything. Mind you, I acknowledge that you couldn’t have known how fast I could move. But that’s just another lesson, always prepare for the worst. I would have ringed the starting area in fire, or at least gotten clones into position before settling into my own starting position. That would have closed off my escape avenues and forced me to take a risky maneuver or to use a defensive technique from the outset.” He would finish turning to Tengoku finally and looking the man in the eye before bowing respectfully. “That is how I would have handled it, Hokage-sama.” He would finish, before ruining the respectful gesture by grinning. “It was getting fun though.” He would say with a chuckle.

[6]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:34 am

Ren's eyes would focus intensely upon Peragus as he began to move forward, not seeing any clues to how he was doing what he was doing on the surface he focused further straining his eyes on the chakra of the man. It was at this point that he heard the yell of someone else that was in the room, her words would echo in his head as his eyes began to notice the buildup of chakra around Peragus' eyes. He couldn't see through the blindfold, but he could see Peragus' chakra. He couldn't see the chakra system, but he could see enough to know that the man was focusing chakra around his eyes which meant he was either using a jutsu or had a doujutsu. He had been so stupid to have not noticed it before, it should have been obvious that Peragus was a Hyuuga. If Ren had been a faster thinker, he probably would have figured it out, but he wasn't thinking clearly, and it was obviously far too slow. When Tengoku told him and Peragus to stand by the door Ren would not argue, he would move towards the door as instructed but the closer he got to Hanabi the angrier he would get. 'No better than the mutt, how pathetic' he would think to himself as he walked. He was instantly sure that he did not wish to listen to a lecture even if it was from the Hokage, and he definitely did not want to stand next to Hanabi for any length of time. Getting to where Hanabi and the other guy was standing, Ren would not stop heading straight through the door and to the elevator to leave the training area. He would not say a word, he would not look at anyone else he would simply keep walking. All in all, what he originally set out to do was done, and the whole thing turned into more of a circus act in Ren's opinion. He wasn't one for crowds any more than he was a fan of Hanabi and had he known so many people would have shown up he likely would not have even agreed to the thing with Peragus in the first place. Reaching the Lobby Ren would head straight out and towards the Uchiha clan district to get some rest, he used too much chakra and Peragus was much too fast for him. He needed to work on that but if he was going to do that he needed to do so alone, without the prying eyes of the entire village. For now, he would go home to rest after his long day spent out both learning about things outside the training area and that he was an idiot for not being able to figure out that Peragus was a Hyuuga after having spent all day with him.

Exit Thread {Unless Interrupted}

Learning Tech:

OoC:

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:38 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    As soon as the words left her mouth and she realized what she had done, she cursed silently to herself and regret started to sink in. She made an error, a very grievous error. Realizing her error, she instantly heard Tengoku's voice and she deactivated her Byakugan causing the veins upon her temples to relax and return to their normal size and for her eyes to melt from pure white to crystal blue. It was at that moment that she knew that Peragus was doing this to unnerve her and everyone started to exacerbate her anger issues and familial issues. It was at this moment, she looked upwards from realizing she screwed up to see Tengoku directly in front of her. "Huh? Ow!" she shouted as a stinging pain appeared upon her forehead, now pulsating red from the flick. Hands moved up to her forehead to cover and grant succor to the blunt force trauma of that terrifying act! The injustice! And it was well-deserved for her losing her temper.
    tbY9fcT.png
    Her shoulders slouched once Tengoku spoke, lowering her gaze towards the ground and nodded her head. "Yes, Lord Hokage," she said with a mixture of shame and anger. "I-I'll keep that in mind, Lord Hokage," she said, now shifting around a bit, lowering her hands to her side to display her badge of shame; red and upon her forehead. It was true that she let her anger get the best of her, but she knew this was just a little exercise with no real ramifications yet. She hadn't been on any missions other than pulling weeds or walking dogs to really know the ramifications of her actions. She might've just been a bit too childish and naive to know the difference.

The whistling coming from Peragus started to make her blood boil. She balled her hands into a tight fist and she grinded her teeth enough to start making rubbery noises from them. Her gaze followed him as he passed by her, giving him a bit of a death glare. Her gaze, however, was one of a challenge. One that said she would eventually challenge him to a legitimate fight. One that she felt she would have a chance at, one that she felt she would have a chance at winning. ~Bastard~ she thought to herself before taking a deep breath in, letting her muscles relax and exhaling out through her mouth. It was time for her to make her apology. As she turned, she noticed Ren making some kind of comment as he passed by Hanabi, not catching what was said. She approached the group lined up and took a deep breath as her attention focused on Ren as she continued to walk out. "Hey, uh. I'm supposed to apologize to you!" she said with an elevated voice with a slight tinge of embarrassment coloring her words.

She found herself standing in front of the entire congregation and took a deep breath in before bowing low towards the group. "I sincerely apologize for my error in judgment. Lord Hokage was right, I ruined this exercise and the point of this exercise for, um, Ren -- was it? I will strive to make myself better in the future and try to control my anger as that can be detrimental to myself and my team if I don't keep it check," she said while still bowing. She started to chew upon her lower lip and her eyes started to dart around, feeling great shame for her display. Thankfully, she spent more than enough time in the Hyuga Clan to take on some of their more delicate lessons such as public speaking and etiquette. She took another deep breath in before exhaling and standing back up straight. Her face was as red as a cherry from her shame, anger, and posture.

With that, she fell in line like she was told to before Peragus began to be the focus of attention, instantly causing her blood pressure to spike. Her hands began to shake, but she did her best to try to maintain her composure. She started to chew upon her lower lip as she listened to this guy talk. ~What the heck is wrong with this guy? Why the hell would he praise me for screwing up this exercise. No, he must be doing this to mess with me.~ And then the real bit started. This caused her to let out an audible sigh outwards. She didn't have anything in her repertoire to do that. She had a couple of jutsu and that was really about it. She moved a hand to scratch the back of her head and flipped her ponytail over her shoulder. "Isn't that a bit too advanced for someone like me and Taco though? I mean, we kinda just recently became shinobi, like, not long ago. How is that fair? We've been pulling weeds and walking dogs. We haven't had time to develop battlefield strategy like that yet," she said with a furrowed brow, her face growing a deep cherry red and her voice starting to slowly change to a more angered tone. She did, however, try her best to keep her temper in check.

Attempting to stop Ren from leaving.  

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:46 pm

As he was just standing and watching all that has happened since he entered that floor of the facility, unexpectedly, Suzuya was roped into a line with the rest of the other Shinobi that were present. As he stands, he studies the attire and appearance of everyone there. Granted everyone looked different in their own right, this proved to be pretty easy to commit to memory. Though he wasn't initially included in this training session, the wolf-eared individual who spoke to him, replying to what he was saying out loud to himself. Though seeing the sheer speed at which he moved in mere seconds was astonishing, which gave him a slight idea as to how powerful that man really was. Definitely a lot more powerful than he was at the very least.

Continuing to wait as the strong individual had instructed, he would watch as everyone walked over to where the spectators had stood the entire time. Including the blindfolded one who was evading all the attacks that were thrown at him. He seems like a strong individual as well!

"I definitely chose the right day to come and train at this facility." Suzuya grins slightly, watching the man with the wolf ears walk with the girl with the vibrant red hair. Thankfully she has seemed to calm down a little bit in consideration to her yelling before the fight was stopped. It definitely seems like some worthwhile information to stay and listen to for the time being. Even though he thought that, it seemed like the fire user had thought otherwise as he decided to leave the floor and not stick around for very long.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:43 am

Tengoku would note Ren attempting to leave and raise an eyebrow. He hadn't missed the mans attitude towards his student. He would leave the line to virtually appear in front of Ren as he headed for the door. Dust kicking off from where he had left from with sections of grass flying into the sky and imprints of his sandals into the ground. He stood before Ren with black eyes with golden crosses in the center staring into the Uchihas own. A mistake for many but Tengoku did not seem to be afraid to look an Uchiha in the eye. A mistake he may regret in the near future. Still he would cross his arms and stand in front of the man. A stern look on his face.

"I'm not sure what your issue is with Hanabi. However I will say this. Don't treat her with such disdain in front of me. I am not a violent man often but I do have a temper. Do not press that button. That said you are free to leave if you must...but the lesson isn't over. You can choose your pride or you can choose to continue growing. Ultimately it is one or the other."

With that Tengoku would move passed the young man. This close to Tengoku though Ren would be able to virtually feel it. His chakra was average but something about Tengoku suggested raw power. As if he could end everyone there if he so chose. All of them against him would not be enough. Even with Rens pride on the line fighting the Hokage would simply seem a fools errand. At least to most. He was power. At least on the physical side of things. Toned for speed in his arms more than anywhere else. Some even said his blade draw was impossible to actually see...and those eyes...that dojutsu was dangerous too. Still Tengoku would let him leave if he wished with a warning. He would return to the group just before Taco rejoined them and Peragus would go over his views on the lesson. So it had been a trick from the beginning. Still it did also show the preparation was half the battle. Tengoku would nod a moment before he would reach into his pocket. Holding out a piece of paper he would quietly tear into equal sized pieces for each of them. Before holding out his hand to all in attendance.

"I propose a new challenge than. In this all of you will get one piece of paper. You will all be given one minute to do with it as you will. Swallowing it is not allowed. After the one minute a free for all will begin. The goal is to destroy everyone else paper while preserving your own. You must identify their critical spot and attack it while protecting yourself. I know this seems weighted for Peragus over the rest...but keep in mind you may negotiate alliances within that one minute too. However in five minutes from the time the first minute ends we will see who still has papers left. Whoever has destroyed the most enemy papers wins if their own is intact. However should they lose theirs they can no longer win. They can choose to retreat to the sidelines or support someone else."

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:01 pm

Hanabi looked to Tengoku and the others, viewing everyone separately. It seemed everyone was unique in their own way whether it’d be style or by looks. Her attention was caught by Tengoku once again when he started to defend her against Ren, implying not to push those buttons on him. Her face turned a little red from embarrassment, not wanting to really be defended but it wasn’t much she could do against either of them. Tengoku was her sensei and Ren was her superior in various ways. Tengoku came back to the group and suggested a new activity in which he had ripped up some pieces of paper, holding them out for everyone to take one whether they’d want to participate or not. Swallowing the paper was not an option. Hanabi raised an eyebrow and debated for a moment. Did she really want to participate against everyone or did she want to leave or continue watching on the side lines. She tapped her chin a couple of times before taking a piece of paper and sticking it in her cleavage through an open area within the fishnets and smirking. ‘Heh.. nobody would be smart enough to try and touch there. I should be safe.’ With a cocky smile and her eyes closed, she crossed her arms and gave a confident ‘hmph!’ Looking to the others and to Airi and Taco, she clapped her hands together and walked to them. “Hey let’s team up!” Hanabi suggested while giving a smile. “Maybe we can try and practice for our spar in here too!

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:47 pm

It had been a while since Nikola's latest adventures and this had taken the form of an auto-didactic training montage wherein he had managed to not only learn all the Aburame clan jutsu that were currently within his scope of comprehension, but also a slew of others as well. Since then, Nikola had once again gotten back to his usual daily routine of assisting his parents as always with their business ventures, accompanying them to various high society events and mingling with the other attendees of said events, and of course, his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research, both of the generic sort and even the ones more specifically of the ninja arts variety, with the latter being focused on the study of ever more efficient means of commanding as well as directing the Aburame insects dwelling inside him as well as the study of how to improve this entomological arsenal for his benefit and for that of his Aburame clan in general

Hmm...now that I have found these additional jutsu and learned the theory behind their implementation, perhaps it would be wise to field test them so I know if they can hold up in practice as well as they seem to in theory...

Nikola mused thus silently as he set about readying himself to head out for accomplishing said agenda. After the usual half hour or so of prepping himself by donning his usual work attire, this being specifically comprised of his researcher's outfit, gathering his gear and strapping it on, and confirming his insect reserves, Nikola informed his family's support staff as to his intended location of presence for the day, that being the Grand Konoha Training Facility, and then headed off to said location as that was where he had come to know as being the optimal training ground for field testing various things, be they jutsu or otherwise. It did not take him too long to get there and once he did, he started to look through the list of available rooms, but on this particular day, his usual choices seemed be down for maintenance, so he had no choice but to use one of the other, partially filled up rooms instead

Hmm...this one seems to have a fair few people in it...I wonder if that will affect my testing in some way or another...oh well, it cannot be helped, I suppose, for this training center is a public facility, after all...

Musing thus silently, Nikola entered said room as unobtrusively and silently as he could manage after which point, while standing several paces away from the entrance to the room, he then began looking for a quiet and relatively isolated area to set himself down so that he could get to work on his agenda for the day.

OOC:

Note: I'mma be sliding into this thread, y'all. Hope y'all don't mind me jumping in so late, but if that will be a problem, please feel free to let me know in Discord or wherever and I'll delete my post or do whatever else is appropriate here. Apologies in advance!

-----

Nikola's Appearance:

Training Day - Page 2 HxereVw

-----

Nikola's CP Reserves: 135 CP of 135 CP

-----

[1]
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 167,925

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:53 am

Even Neo Uchiha herself decides to go looking in the Grand Training Facility, as she had been thinking of using it to train her own genin team, whom she has not had the pleasure of meeting yet. However, the poor receptionist seems to have become exasperated since Peragus Hyuuga had been given the third floor training room for "privacy", and simply told Neo when she entered that she absolutely could not go up to the third floor, as it was already beyond capacity for training ninja. Then the receptionist checks the clock and sees that it's her break time, so she gives Neo and Ancha a glare of warning before setting out a small sign with a clock stating that the receptionist would return in 15 minutes.

Of course, now Neo was curious, so she waited patiently for the receptionist to leave before she hurriedly leans over the desk to find the sign-in sheet, and she sees that her best friend Hanabi had also gone into the third floor training room, along with several other genin and... even the Hokage. Well, Neo had to see what was going on now! She puts the sign-in sheet on the desk and starts to walk away, although Ancha herself hurriedly writes down both her master's name and her own before Neo whistles out for Ancha to come along.

Once they the elevator to bring them up to the third floor, Neo uses the Transformation Technique to put herself and Ancha in matching cheerleader outfits, complete with illusionary pom-poms, as an effect like glass breaking and then reforming travels up their bodies to change their clothes to appear like cheerleader skirts and open-midriff tops. She gives Ancha a smirking, sarcastic look that tells the brunette that she'd better cheer loud enough for both of them. Ancha herself sighs, but she looks down at their matching cheerleader uniforms, with high brown skirts with a wide neon pink trim to match the brown H-I on their chests inset on a white diamond in front, with the sides and back the same neon pink. Neo's own pink-and-brown hairdo is done in pigtails, so she has one pink and one brown pigtail while Ancha's chocolate brown hair is simply in a ponytail. Ancha is clearly not amused, so Neo reaches over and tugs the edges of her mouth up into a big smile.

Once the elevator opens for the pair, Neo and Ancha both run out in rhythm, clapping their pom-poms together to match as they spread apart from each other a little, although only Ancha is actually shouting out the cheer; Neo is completely mute, of course.

"Go, go, she's our Han'!
    If she can't do it, no one can!
    GOOOOOOO, HANABI!"

Neo and Ancha end with wide smiles on their faces, Neo with her left leg raised so her foot is inset on her right thigh, her left arm raised up high and her right arm extended to the right side, while Ancha is on the opposite side of the elevator in a mirrored pose, so that their pointing arms are extended pointing away from the elevator, their pom-poms shaking in both hands for something simulating an applause for Hanabi.

OOC: Just here to mooch off some of that free EXP, but not actually involved, feel free to skip Neo as often as you like.

Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+)
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C (B with Sharingan active)
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:21 pm

As taco stood in line listening to what his sensei had to say, he turned it towards peragus; taco shifted his eyes towards peragus when he looked at him. He felt like he had failed, but paragus had other things to say. He congratulated us for working together, and he was not mad at airi for blurting out the secret. He was telling them that they did a great job and she did everything right because, ok, mission information is critical. She just did the right thing and relayed that information to us. Taco was surprised by his words of encouragement towards them when peragus finished. Taco gave him a smile and a thumbs-up. " thank you, mister peragus, you have taught me a lot today. I hope we can keep this going," as he finished his sensei, mister tengoku started to speak to them again.

Tengoku tore a piece of paper for all of them. He instructed them to grab one and hide it, that our training revolves around writing, but they did not have to grab one and participate if they did not wish to. He gave them an option to join, of course; taco jumped into it gladly. If he had a chance to train, he would take it. As taco grabbed the piece of paper he walked towards airi to make sure she was okay "hey partner are you doing okay if you want to participate, would you like to ally, as mister tengoku said?" as taco spoke hanabi started to walk towards them both and had asked the same thing taco smile "sure, but I have one condition if we manage to last to the end you can consider me your enemy and our alliance broke but if I lose I will pick one of the other contesters to ally against you I mean no foul play, but this is a match I would love to work on our teamwork but to do that I need to understand how you might and there no way of doing that better than fighting against you those are my conditions, and if they're okay with you guys then we can be allied if not then I will be headed out on my own. "taco waited a few minutes waiting for them to make up there minds and then he started to run into the field and waited for everyone to be ready before he began to do anything. He was where the fire was before he put it out; the area was covered by water and waiting.

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:12 am

Peragus listened to Airi's question and considered it carefully before simply chuckling and scratching the back of his head. A sheepish smile on his features as he did and began to respond. "Frankly Airi-san. I had never intended for this to include everyone here. It was meant to be a one on one exercise between Ren and I if you recall. Where I would've done exactly as I had done and given him hints until he figured out how himself. Or worked out a way to force me to use a defense technique through tactical use of his techniques. When you and Taco joined in too I didn't really have time to formulate an entirely new plan. Not only that but I don't know how much experience you three have. I don't have access to your shinobi files since we're the same rank." He would explain. All in all it was really rather a simple matter. Although he still felt a bit sheepish over the entire thing.

"Still though, I do want to point out again that so far as I'm concerned. You did succeed. So clearly it wasn't entirely 'too advanced'. At least not in my eyes." He would finish. Giving her a small smile at the end. Whether or not she accepted the explanation and his opinion he couldn't really help but he could certainly try to be nice to the girl he'd spent the past few minutes systematically pissing off.

Tengoku would then announce a new idea for an exercise and Peragus would shrug in acceptance before holding a hand out for a paper. "Sure, otta be fun. I'll go it alone though. I'm all for teamwork but given the disparity in physical capabilities I think I should either stay out or have a handicap. So I'll either stay out, and probably head home. Or simply be at a disadvantage by having no teammates." He would say. His manner wasn't one trying to be cocky. Although a certain amount of institutional arrogance would be evident. He was basing the observation he had made on the exercise they had all just participated in. Which if one went off of would be unable to avoid the conclusion that he was probably a bit farther along than the others at the moment.

[7]

Stats:

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:13 am

Ren would stop when he heard the elevated voice call out an apology to him, turning around Ren would reply with a simple, "don't worry about it. I got what I needed from this experience." Which he wasn't lying about, his albeit brief interaction here has taught him a lot. As he turned back around to continue to leave, he would be faced with the Hokage standing in his path, looking him directly in the eye as he scolded him for his gesture toward Hanabi at the start of this exercise. Of course, if Ren had been the type of Uchiha his father wanted him to be this would have possibly been a mistake for the Hokage. Most avoided making eye contact with an Uchiha just because of their reputation for genjutsu, even Ren had gotten used to the fact that most avoided looking him in the eye despite the fact that he didn't know squat about his clan's genjutsu or anything beyond the basics of his sharingan. Ren wasn't sure if the Hokage had some kind of special eye wear that protected him from genjutsu and that was why he was so confident in looking him in the eye, or if he knew the truth about his lack of ability with his clan's genjutsu. Still, it would impress him slightly, when given the choice of his pride or his progress Ren would ultimately choose his progress and decide he could stay if it meant learning a lesson from someone not afraid of the Uchiha genjutsu. This choice however was almost immediately vetoed shortly after the Hokage finished explaining the next exercise, when he saw two women burst into the room in cheerleading outfits cheering for Hanabi. It was one thing to be in the same room as Hanabi, but to listen to that cheer would give him a headache and so he would slip into the elevator that the two women had burst through before the doors closed and before someone could stop him again. The Hokage may assume he chose his Pride over his Progression, but he would prove that to be wrong even if it took longer than it would have with him staying here. He just did not care to listen to the Strange Neo and her obsession with Hanabi.

{Continuing Exit}

7 posts

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:16 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    After being reprimanded by the Hokage, she fell back into line with everyone else, narrowing her eyes towards Tengoku and Ren, leaning forward as if trying to concentrate on what was being said. "I don't get it, what are those two talking about?" she asked for a moment before turning to Hanabi, who she ended up taking a spot next to. "They wouldn't be," she asked with a slight pause before continuing, this time spreading false rumors as she did enjoy a bit of gossip, especially if it stemmed from her wanton imagination. "lovers, would they?" she asked as her mind slipped into the realm of manga, now imagining the two topless and laying on top of each other. Tengoku had a hand upon Ren's cheek as he said something sexy and inaudible as her imagination couldn't put words together.
    Her face turned a beat red as she started to fangirl and fantasize such a relationship between the two. She was completely oblivious to the type of relationship that Hanabi and Ren had (for the sake of continuity!).

It was then that Tengoku had proposed a challenge. This got her blood flowing, balling her hands into a tight fist, she ran up and grabbed a sheet of paper. "Of course we can use this as a form of training. And hell yah we're going to team up," she responded to Hanabi, turning her eyes to Taco for a moment before releasing air between her teeth. "Pffft! Our fight isn't for a couple weeks anyway. (OOC: At least when this took place) Let's concentrate on working as a team first," she said as she started to unbutton her top and opened it up to reveal her black sports bra. She didn't mind show it to whoever in attendance as she was still technically clothed. She ended up shoving the sheet of paper into the tight spandex of her bra and buttoned her top back up.

It was at this point she heard a cheerleader call out, turning her head around and looking around before noticing a woman wearing some rather dapper clothing approach. Her eyes lit up at the cute outfit she was wearing and moved towards her, circling around her and taking mental notes. "What a cute outfit!" she squealed as she tried to look at every nook-and-cranny of the outfit, taking mental notes. She tugged on the back, lower seam of the bolera jacket to feel it's materials. "And what a cute jacket! I should totally make my own version of this!" she started to fan-girl as she appeared to appear and disappear at multiple angles around Neo.

And it was at this point she heard murmurings and ponderings of one of the newcomers. She watched the man pass by as he seemed to want to go to somewhere more isolated. A strange feeling entered her gut as the sound of buzzing could be heard. Shivering, the thought of insects crawling on her skin gave her chills. She didn't know that the man was an Aburame, but the feeling of dread came over her all-the-same. She grimaced as she looked at the man briefly before falling back in line, the sheet of paper rubbing up against her sternum was quite uncomfortable. A hand moved towards her sternum where the paper was and she scratched at it a bit before stopping, remembering that the sheet of paper had to remain in-tact.

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Suzuya Nara
    Suzuya Nara

Character File

Post by Suzuya Nara Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:38 am

Suzuya feeling a bit left out of the loop of things as he knows absolutely no one there, he just quickly decides to just use his abilities to avoid being targeted to say the least. As everyone around him received their piece of paper, he would attempt to watch and determine who would be the best to follow for this exercise. At the same time that he received his paper slip, he would remember the specific speed of Taco who was participating in that what seemed to be a game of tag? No idea whatsoever as Suzuya wasn't there from the beginning. But none the less, he seemed like the best choice.

After deciding, he would just stand in his general vicinity, specifically standing at the end of his shadow, on the outskirts of the group. Staying away from the eyes of the other competitors, and basically behind everyone at this point, Suzuya would lock him mindset in place as he readied himself for the challenge that he surprisingly got the opportunity to take part of. As he stands in wait, he would contemplate the best spot to hide this paper, whether it be under his headband, or in his jacket pockets or in his sandle, many choices but what would be the best place. Finally finding a place to hide it, he would pull his arms into his jacket sleeves and under the cover of his jacket, he would place the paper in his waist band. As he reemerges from the jacket, immediately look around for anyone who could have seen his plan. Nevertheless, he is ready to take on this test.

[4]

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:40 pm

Looked towards every and discussing what to do during this exercise with Taco and Airi, her eyes shifted to the elevator door first with her head following behind. With the distant yelling that sounded like two people yelling, her eyes widened from the show.

N-NE-CHAN?!

Hanabi placed a hand on Airi’s shoulder but she was gone within seconds, zipping around Neo, admiring the outfit and such, even taking notes. Her hand that would be on Airi’s shoulder went to her face, covering it and sighing. “Lord Hokage, I’d like to take a rain check on this… please.. I do apologize in advance and I will take any punishment if given one!” Hanabi bowed to Tengoku and waved to taco before heading towards the elevator, jogging over. “A-Airi, I can introduce you to Neo at another time! How about on our girls day, yeah?” She chuckled nervously, her face showing embarrassment from Neo’s actions and as well as what Neo was wearing. “C-come on, yeah?!” She said, grabbing Neo’s arm and taking her closer to the elevator, spamming the down button. ‘C’mon, c’mon, c’mon!!’ She thought, clenching her teeth from impatience. The elevator door opened and she quickly went in, exhaling with relief. “Oh, right.” Her hand came out of the elevator door, grabbed her assistance arm and pulled her in just before the doors closed.

NEO!!!

[exit thread, permission from Sero to skip]

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:21 am

Nikola had planned on field testing some more jutsu, but as he studied his surroundings briefly before he slipped into his silent reverie, he realized how many people were present in the room he had been left with for doing his research work in for the day's agenda

Hmm...this is going to be trouble...too many witnesses here...a ninja must ensure to only reveal their abilities if absolutely necessary to avoid the possibility of potentially fatal countermeasures being developed by their beholders against them...so then, what I am left with to do here in this situation...ah, yes...some physical conditioning training should suffice quite nicely as a facade to hide my abilities...

Nikola mused thus silently as he slipped into his own thoughts while also tuning out everything and everyone around him and after doing so for several moments as he developed his strategy for the physical conditioning development, he spotted a training dummy nearby and headed over to it, putting him even further away from all the action from the others in the room. Once there, he took up a basic stance and activated the mechanized training dummy to begin his intended physical conditioning development session

Now then, time to begin...I should probably endeavor to find an appropriate rhythm so that I can forestall potentially premature onset of fatigue...

Nikola mused thus silently as he eased himself into his Taijutsu forms and while it did take time for him to find his groove, as the saying went, but eventually he did managed to slip into an easy enough routine of alternating kicks, punches, dodges, weaves, palm strikes, and so on which slowly but surely started to improve each one of his physical prowess parameters. Fortunately, since he was far enough away, the only sounds that could be heard from his location if any at all were just faint thudding noises as his body parts collided with the training dummy in a steady, controlled, and rhythmic manner, so he was fairly sure that he would have no interruptions as he continued along with his planned work for the day.

OOC:

[2]

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Neopolitan Uchiha
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 167,925

Post by Neopolitan Uchiha Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:44 am

Neo grins a bit as a redheaded young woman seems to take particular notice of her cheerleader outfit, and she turns this way and that like a model for the other woman while her best friend Hanabi seems completely mortified, though Neo revels in the attention quite a bit. She still doesn't make a sound, although her face shows her surprise when her best friend grabs hold of her wrist and drags her away from the group, Ancha following a bit behind and with some surprise herself. Still, Neo takes the time to look over her shoulder at the stranger and gives her a smug wink and a smile while Hanabi is hurriedly slamming her finger into the down button.

"Miss Hanabi, I do not believe that pushing the button multiple times will actually bring the elev-"

Ancha is unfortunately cut off by the elevator reaching their floor, and Neo gets pulled in with Hanabi, grinning sheepishly as her best friend quickly reaches out to tug Ancha into the elevator as well. Her face does show a little bit of a wince as she prepares for Hanabi's screech-

OOC: Exit thread w/ Hanabi

Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+)
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C (B with Sharingan active)
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:23 pm

It would seem the group was thinning out. Ren left, Hanabi quit, and so did the strange cheerleading squad for Hanabi. Although she left because of them it would seem. All in all in would come down to Taco, Suzuya, and Airi against Peragus it would seem and the taller Hyuuga took his paper and slid it carefully behind the plate of his headband. He kept that across his eyes and that meant someone would need to get him with a clear headshot in order to take out the piece of paper. Or manage to get his headband from him in order to take it from him. Regardless, it made things extremely difficult given his own natural speed.

Of course he had seen where Airi and Suzuya specifically had hidden their papers. Nothing being hidden from his Byakugan. Whereas Airi slipped hers into her chest, an awkward place to be sure but still centermass and theoretically simple enough to take out. Suzuya simply put his in his coat pocket and that left it at that. Taco took his paper and slid it away, although Peragus could still see it tucked away. He then moved over to Airi and Suzuya and spoke to them a bit before moving over to the area he had firmly wetted with water.

Peragus would nod, seeing that everyone was ready before moving to stand a good thirty meters from Airi or Suzuya, ensuring he kept at least that much distance from either of them and Taco. The field was more than large enough to ensure this and so he had no difficulty in doing such. He dropped into his Gentle Fist stance and took a deep, calming breath before speaking. “I hope none of us hold grudges folks…” He would say simply as he prepared and steadied himself for his movements. “I’m ready when ya’ll are.” He would say simply his eyes activated behind his headband and watching everything around him carefully. He had the speed and that gave him a large advantage so long as he made sure to utilize it properly. He had seen that, and so had though. It would be interesting to see what the group came up with to try to counter that speed of his.

[8]

Skipping Taco Obvs.

-.6 for Byakugan.
    108.2 Remaining.

Stats:

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:37 pm

Tengoku would cross his arms as he quietly watched each of them prepare. Forming alliances or preparing to attempt to solo others. Peragus had a distinct advantage in that regard. His speed and all around vision meant he knew where each enemy was at any given time. They would need to be clever to overcome him. Tengoku felt the urge to join in as well. However they would gain little from his interference in the game. They needed to discover their own limitations on a level they could overcome or find themselves at a loss against an enemy more their level. After all Tengoku could destroy each piece of paper in a second. They were fragile and any elemental attack that landed could wipe them out. Not to mention anything with enough force or a sharp edge. His gold and black eyes shifted to Peragus as he seemed ready to start. He was beyond the level of a genin obviously. He would need to be promoted at this rate. Perhaps he would even be a good clan head with that speed. His views on training were interesting too. Perhaps he was less harsh than Tengoku but he was kind by the looks of things. Still...

"Begin."

Was all Tengoku would say as he placed his hands on his hips. A single piece of paper left settled between his thumb and index finger. His eyes watching the lot of them with only a short glance to the stranger off in the distance practicing his taijutsu by himself. It was a pity he didn't join but understandable. It wasn't like they just hopped in there for the experience boost. Still his eyes shifted back to the group before him. Curious on how this would begin and how they would engage. The paper in between his fingers indicating his participation as well. Though they would need to figure that out for themselves. If any of them could even take it from him. Even Peragus likely wasn't ready for that. Still he was the only one holding it in his hand which meant his options were limited. Still if anyone did take it from him he would consider that a major victory for them. Not that he thought they could. As for Airi thinking she was safe by tucking it into somewhere inappropriate...he did not see her blouse surviving this. At least he had his cloak if need be to cover her after that likely accident.

(Five rounds - Destroying an enemy paper is worth 1 point. Taking the paper and holding it is worth 2. Having your own paper at the end of the fight is worth 3. Taking or destroying Tengokus paper is worth five.)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:05 am