Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+47
Peragus
Naganori
Kara
Shin
Yen-Lì
Kitsumi
Hua Li
Arashi Hayate
Orihime
ShimmyToTheLeft
DamienDarhk
Yoshitsune
Kyousuke
Irui Mikiri
Seigi
Short_Stack
TsukiTatsuda
Akame
Valen Minamoto
Chinoike Yui and Yua
Andariel Bloodworth
Kye
Nozomi
Bayushi
Honiko Yoshidara
Yuki Kaida
Seid
Kureji Toukei
Uchiha Akihiro
Rini
Kotoshura Yui
Kohana
Nariko
Kim Chang-Min
Halcyon Yomi
Rei
Tatsuya
Rin Matoi
Shinoskay
KhaixRozary
Amakiir
Sora Inazuma
Calypso
Sakata
Shimiko Chinoike
Ryuko
Akashi Uzumaki
51 posters

Kumogakure Gates

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Kumogakure Gates - Page 11 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:20 pm

The twins quickly headed to the gates, they really hoped he wasn't here for a fight but he was certainly dangerous. Yui would stop and tell Yua to stay back, she could not risk him dying he was the kage and he had the village to take care of. Yui would continue forward as she made it to the gate with many other friends, it was obvious the village was now in high-security measures. Yui would make her way outside seeing the large dragon and smiling, well he certainly had guts, but she did not seem scared of him.

"Well, well if it isn't Raijin the Dragon Emperor to what pleasure do we owe the visit, my name is Yui the sister of the kage Yua so I came to speak in his place."

She waited to see what he would say prepared in case anything stupid happened as the beast inside her also was feeling ready, he would give her the power if needed but trying to talk first was her policy. Plus she had heard rumors he was part of the Jashin religion, if this was true he could be a powerful ally. Having someone like him on their side would be an easy way to crush the Mora loyalists and also increase the faith in her followers pulling in someone so strong into the fold.

Signature:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Class: X
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Post by Bayushi Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:58 am

The guards of course acted quickly and alerted the higher authorities. The response time was magnificent within a few minutes he could see the crowd disperse and kunoichi appeared at the gates before Raijin. She introduced herself and she happened to be part of the pair he was looking for. "I am honored you know me already. It is my pleasure to meet you Yui. I come bearing gifts. In hopes of reconciliation of my position with the village. The gift in question is Jashin's Blessings. I am the avatar to his lordship. I have heard of the great devotion to Jashin from Kumogakure. He has noticed, and sent me to bless his greatest followers. There is much more I wish to share with the Raikage and you if you will have my company." Raijin bowed his head slightly towards her with a smile on his face. C growled in the back grown, obviously bored with the whole situation.

Raijin looked behind and gave him a blank stare that was shot back at him. "Till next time C." Raijin then unsummoned the boss of Dragons. There was much information he was willing to share with them if they were willing. He had a wealth of knowledge from almost every major village except Kiri. What he knew was considered gold for villages to have which was military info and exclusive forbidden jutsus.

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:50 pm

Yui eyes opened wide when he said he was Jashin's avatar, to say something so boldly to the head of the church he certainly knew such things if untrue would lead to his execution. A smile crossed her face if this was true it meant all the work they had done had worked, but the scriptures were all lies, so could this really be the real Jashin avatar? He was also offering other villages information so turning him down right away would be foolish. it was just insane that he claimed so casually to be Jashin's avatar.

"Well, I am unsure if what you say about being his Avatar is true but with you knowing who I am I doubt you would lie because you know what the results would be for you. I welcome you to follow me to the kages office, where was can discuss possible removal from our book of bad boys, as well as find out the truth about your Jashin claims, if true well this is certainly a shocker."

She would motion for him to follow as her eyes had a red glow, the devil inside of her finding this man's swagger and willingness to say such things openly amusing. He was certainly a strong man and he was glad Yui could see this, her hand actually was shaking from excitement when walking ahead of him.

-Exit the thread and enter Kumo with Raijin heading to Kage's office along with a large number of security forces.-

Signature:
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:03 pm

Raijin noticed the heightening of eyebrows at the mention of his being the avatar of Jashin. This was of course blasphemy of the highest order if it was not true. But one could discern the great power that resided within the Dragon King. His control over the Cursed and his connection to the true Jashin was a spectacle once one saw they were usually killed. But he had a way of showing these Kumo Jashins what the messiah actually looked like.

"You honor me. I will prove what I say is true. Let us speak further." Raijin kept his smile as he they sensed no lies. His sensory flared up with the sudden appearance of a ton of guards. He of course should be kept with high security within the village. He kept his wits about himself as well.

-----------------------

Used Sensory

[Exit to Kages office following Yui]

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:45 pm

With business concluded it was time to start moving. Raijin gathered his things making his way out of the village gates.. He had a few places to visit to start his recruitment process. This meant he had to visit another of the major villages. He would have to send for his army and Yui to lead it sometime soon. His first stop would be a real doozy. Raijin nicked his finger, a little blood shown before he slammed it on the ground far away from the gates. Summoning C once again he jumped up on the giants neck, "Back to Konoha."

"You know that will bring a fight." C replied flapping his wings and rising into the air.

"I count on it. But someone will join. Like I did. I thought no one would come to save me. But Honiko did. Now its my turn. Let us fly." He was strangely more serious about this then C had ever seen before. Gone was the weakness from Bayushi. This new ninja Raijin. He was to be feared. Yui had helped and give his start to his army which he was grateful. There was 20 squads of A-rank ninja now indoctrinated as the new members of the Dragon Army. They would follow on foot trailing their new master.

-----------------

20 A-rank Squads also following

Kumo > Haran Bay> Hotsprings > Konoha [36 hours]

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:59 pm

Raijin returned to Kumogakure. This time with a new fire lit in his eyes. His small army behind him but times were going to be changing for them as well. It was time for the Dragons to rise again. Rai walked through the gates and made his way to the Raikages office. Yui and the other had been silent since he had arrived the first time. It was time for him to take control.

————————-

[Enter]

Seid
    Seid
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

Post by Seid Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:30 am

It was bound to happen. The fate of his destiny would always weigh heavily on him. He could no longer play ninja of Kumo. His people had a place now, but he had become more than that. He was now the new Sage of the Sixth Paths. It was time he got what was his. First he collected his Snow armor he had acquired as Temporary Raikage. He would leave the Firesword for the Kumogakure ninja. He need only hisself. He made sure to leave a letter for Yui to follow him. He would wait in the Land of Lightning. But he was no longer going to be a Kumo shinobi. Scratching his headband he put it in his pocket. A momento for everything they had done.

—————————————

[Exit]

Kumo > Gaikotsu Bay > Aisu Bay > Iwagakure [48hrs]
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:18 pm

The walls still stood of what remained of the old Kumogakure. This very spot at the gates where his life and taken such a turn. The Emberdome attack was something new and scary to the ninja world. Honiko had come stronger than most at the time. She could not be stopped. He wanted her and her power. He knew where she was, he would return to her one day. For now he was supposed fulfill his destiny as the new Avatar of Evil and also as the Dragon King. Raijin pulled up in the Kage robes over his Snow Armor. The full collective soldiers of the new Dragon army marched out with him. 60 squads filed out behind. He has a battalion of Inazuma warriors in one while the others were clanless.

Raijin yawned and looked into the Sky. It was time to start the great clense. The army had been outfitted with armory and still had the Kumogakure headbands and armor and weapons. He wanted confusion on his part as to the attacks that would ensue. “Follow me.” Raijin had sealed all good weapons in his large scroll except the Kusanagi Sword and Black Death. The army would follow along. Shira was in the mix becoming invisible as usual. Raijin split out of nowhere and another doppelgänger appeared from Raijin in a flash. It confused everyone there but it said nothing and immediately flew into the sky away in a different directions. “Don’t worry about him. We’ll see him soon.” Then they made their way.

—————————

Exit

Kumo > Gaikotsu Bay > Snow Village [13 hrs]
    Kumo > Katsumi Straight > Hokubu Bay > Land of Vegetable [48hrs]

Tsumi
    Tsumi

Village : N/A

Post by Tsumi Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:57 pm

The village was in ruins and no one was left to aid the people. Tsumi would stand in a cloak looking over the smoldering administration section of the village. If he had been there would it have made a difference? He rested his hand on the only artifact remaining...the fire sword of Kumogakure...he would need it to defend its people. To barter for them. He would hang his head low as the clouds rumbled above. A mass of people had gathered to travel with him...all who were willing to leave for Kirigakure. Hoping to find a place that could stand against this injustice...to fight against Raijin and those who had willingly followed him. He knew they were heading to the land of vegetables but not where they were going next. Only he was no match for them. He would need help. So quietly he would have messenger birds sent to each of the remaining major nations. One for Konoha and one for Iwa letting them know what had transpired....then one for Kirigakure letting them know a great many refuges were coming for aid. Then they would be off for their long trek with broken hearts. Taking the three corvettes left by their great nation to Kirigakure.

Half Kumogakure - 16 hours - Full Kaizoku Sea - 36 hours - Half Kirigakure 16 hours
    68 hours total travel
    exit thread

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 1,230,000

Stats
    • Strength: B (A)
    • Constitution: B (A)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  C (D)
    • Perception:  B

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin

Village : N/A

Post by Gyokusho Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:05 pm

The time had come. Early than he may have like, without entourage or team in tow, but it had come all the same. The man, dressed in a thick-fabric white dress, looked wistfully back upon the diminishing view of his hometown, the city he loved, and which had hosted him for such a time.

Before he left formally, though, he needed to do a bit of detective work. It was, at present, no secret that the infamous and so-called "dragon king" had destroyed the village, or at least the central portions of it. He'd made no real secret of it and had brought with him a small army and large dragon. Additionally, he had not destroyed the whole of the village, instead choosing to strangely level the majority of the palace and the elaborate training complex. As such, the village had teemed with rumors and first-hand accounts of what occurred. Some proved dubious at best, but asking around and flexing a bit of his fame allowed him to produce a patchwork description of the happenings that day. A bit of deduction and the tried-and-true mind reading gave him some reasonably functional assumptions of the timelines, what was stolen, and what remained.

And then there was the king. Or queen. Or queens? The Raikage(s), who had turned over it appeared. He sleuthed around the gates, asking some of the guards for accounts, bribing here, pulling the meager rank and reputation he had there. He bartered away drugs and coupons to his spa, made oblique threats, lied, and forged letters in the absence of any central ruling body. In the end, he obtain both testimonials of how Raijin had entered the village, as well as the logs of who allowed him passage. Truly disturbing, to say the least. He'd ruminated for some time as to what would befall his precious Tranquility Base, but he left it in capable hands. And he could always recreate, where needed.

And so he, his lumbering wagon of chemicals and puppets, and his new, trusty steed Horcerer set off, leaving the village to "seek international aide from Kumogakure's remaining allies in their time of crisis." While not any specially expert tracker beyond normal shinobi means, he did have his wits about him, and among everything else he had learned, he also caught wind of a certain pilgrimage from the ruined village led by, by all accounts, a cousin of his. Tsumi-chan! Following a caravan of refugees proved, predictably, not challenging, and many along the way were willing, through various compensation, to inform on their movements. He thought about going to Iwa, from where he thought Diana hailed, or even Konoha, where he knew Chika lived. Honestly, he wished he could have made contact with Okane, but he had vanished. He stuck with blood for now, a rare choice for the blond man, but upon his cart he traversed to a local shipping town to secure passage to the Land of Water. His nerves abounded and he played for himself and his two puppets in the wagon some songs on the shamisen, a white quilted traveling cape slung over him to keep away any chill.

Exit
    Half Kumogakure - 16 hours - Full Kaizoku Sea - 36 hours - Half Kirigakure 16 hours
    68 hours total travel
    Using Horcerer's stamina/speed to accelerate Half Kumo and Half Kiri -50 chakra total for them; -8 hours total (4 each for D speed)
    60 actual hours to travel ~ 14MAR @ 0905

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Strength: E++
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coord: X
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A+

Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:49 pm

The arrival of the Jounin Commander of Kirigakure was a quite affair. Before he arrived he pulled his cloaks hood up to shield his visage as he moved toward the gates of the village. Quietly, wordlessly, he would move through the gate, sword at his hip and hidden within the folds of his cloak as he entered the nation that had managed to hold off the might of four others during the last war. Arguably one of the most powerful nations the world had ever known. He would need to see how much it had truly fallen on his way to the place of power within. For now though, he would focus on simply entering the place and strode in. Hopefully without anyone stopping him.

[Entering Kumogakure]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:36 am

His physical work for now was complete. An interim government was set in place in order to run the day to day affairs. They would be expecting his decisions regarding budgets and the rebuilding of their nations. As well as ensuring that any Kumogakure headbands were tracked down and melted down. Kirigakure headbands would be made from now on and the word was being sent to the Land of Frost of the new transition of power. Already relief supplies were moving out toward the Land of Snow and Land of Hot Springs in order to see to the safety and well being of those who have been distraught. Valen had been surprised to find that the Land of Hot Springs in particular had been left destroyed since the war and had was making the rebuilding efforts there and in the Land of Snow a priority. The general infrastructure was still fine in Kumogakure itself. It simply needed to rebuild it's central nexus of power and then things would be back to how they were for the most part.

Now though the swordsman could leave. He intended to get some work done and hopefully when he returned to Kirigakure he would have more personal power than many in the village could handle. Already he knew he was on the cusp of it. However he needed more. He was not yet satisfied with his growth. He knew he could reach higher. Knew that he could attain more power. The only thing there was for him to do now however was to work and try to transcend his own limitations. The Gelel Stone was a solid start. However he wouldn't stop yet, couldn't stop yet. Without further adieu the silent swordsman would leave the village and make his way to the agreed upon location for his corvette to be awaiting him. From there he would board ship and give the captain his orders. Then they would be off.

[Exiting Kumo, secret destination]

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 pm

The twins sighed as they lost every church member and the supposed avatar of their god, what sort of god avatar dies? He also ruined her former nation, there was no reason to stay but where exactly would they go. This was a coin flip, no nations were really friends with Kumo, not due to anything they personally did. They decided they would use a chevolet to travel across the bay to the fire nation and travel to Konoha. While they were unsure if they would be accepted it was the closest major nation and with them throwing Jashinism away as it has proved to be worthless to them.

ooc travel Kumo->Haran Bay 12 hours->hotsprings->fire nation 8 hours->half the fire nation to Konoha gate->20 hours->total travel time 40 hours

Signature:
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Ryo: All of It

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:42 pm

Chen walked up to the gates of Sunagakure. The village was a sad shell of its former self. Kiri had more or less restored order to the city after the assault of the Dragon King but it had seen better days. It was hard for Chen to beleive that this was the mighty nation that had withstood the power of Four Major Nations. Then again, that was the problem with top-heavy states. They had relied on the skill and strength of a precious few. Shimiko, Ryuko, Seid, Tamwyn and Seigi. Once those greats had either died or retired, there was no one else left to take up the Will of Thunder. In fact, the wounds of the war which had been weathered so heroically began to fully manifest. The rest was, as they say, history. Chen would take advantage of this fact.

He waltzed up to the gates with a disguise via the Transformation Jutsu. He took the appearance of a cheerful blonde man with a totally different face and build from his own. He marched up to the gates with a walking stick and entered the city. Because it was no longer an superactive military installation responsible for the defense of its host nation, Chen found it easily to slip into the city.

[Enter Kumo]

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:15 pm

Raijin still in disguise walked out the front gates unbothered. He was running a covert operation only he could do. He began walking towards his next destination. He always had his sensory on when he could. He was paranoid after getting pulled up on by Kimiko and her lackey.

-------------------

Exit Kumogakure - Frost

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:25 am