Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Kumogakure Gates

    Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2019-12-10

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Kyousuke on Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:20 pm

    WC - 215
    Chakra - 50/50
    @Irui, Seid
    Waiting quietly at the gates, it didn't take long before the man who would introduce himself as the leader and jounin for the mission had arrived. As he did, the Sasaki's golden eyes would watch the man, slowly fixing himself from the relaxed position he had previously occupied in order to show some respect. There hadn't been much deliberation coming from the jounin, but Kyousuke took it simply as a means to accomplish the task as quickly as possible. The basics had been handed down in form of scroll, that had been enough for now. More information and plans of attack could be discussed while they traveled. Two birds, one stone.

    Left hand lowering to adjust the katana strapped to his wayside, the samurai introduced himself. "I am Sasaki Kyousuke, adept with sensory and a specialist in close quarters combat." With that essential bit of information, he would remain silent and simply wait for the next orders, listening intently to anyone else that would have introduced themselves.

    When the time had come for the jounin's question, the Sasaki would simply nod in affirmation. He had been ready from the moment he had read the mission scroll. Following the team leader, Kyousuke would exit the gates, matching the pace of the man in front of him.

    [Exit to Northwestern Land of Lightning]
    ♡Ash♡



    _________________

    Color:#FFD700
    Seid
    Seid
    Anbu

    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 258
    Join date : 2018-08-02

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: S
    Ryo: 260,000

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Seid on Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:03 am

    Kumogakure. His home away from home. Approaching the gates Seid was initially pleased to see the large gated community he had grown familiar with. However he as he got nearer to the gates. He could see alarm through the guard at the front gates. Signing back in he shot a question to the Chuunin. "How are the protests going?"

    "They've advanced into riots. We're getting the civilians to safety. Your help is needed to quell the Jashins." So the day had arrived. Civil War.

    "Say no more." Seid ran inside the village to quell the rioting.

    [Enter Kumogakure]


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: S++ (Otsu, Metropolis)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2019-12-10

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Kyousuke on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:33 am

    Finished with the mission, it seemed as though each of the three shinobi had all split up. Kyousuke had traveled the return by himself, completing the journey to Kumogakure much quicker than he had left. Without a travel companion to slow him down or the lack of knowledge about the destination that would have made him rely on a navigator, Kyousuke would be able to move at his full speed. Within only a matter of hours he'd arrive within the gates, exhausted from both the journey and the mission.

    [Enter Kumo]


    _________________

    Color:#FFD700
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-18

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Yoshitsune on Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:50 pm

    Yoshitsune would set out once again to the village’s gates. In the last several days she had seen these gates an impressive number of times. It was both from mission and sheer coincidence. Running laps around the village too was convenient just because of the village’s shape, being more or less circular. This time though, she would be leaving the village. It would be the first time she would leave since having entered. The allure of the exams was too great, even if off in some foreign nation. It would be interesting to see the world at least, despite how far away it would be. Settling to think about this all on the trip, Yoshi would set off through the gates.

    [Exit Kumogakure to Southwest Land of Lightning]


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Irui
    Irui

    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 271
    Join date : 2019-04-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning Release, Dark Release, Nin, Gen, Summ., Sensor
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Irui on Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:38 pm

    Irui found himself again at the threshold of the village. It seemed days, maybe months had passed, really he wasn't sure what was going on in the Hidden Cloud anymore. Events unfolded and resolved before he'd been able to react. Riots had broken out, civil war was stewing, and the Church loomed over the populace. Somehow, somewhere, he knew that whoever was controlling his destiny had been preoccupied. There was only so much foot-tapping he could do before it drove him mad, and he thrust himself into the Chuunin Exams.

    [exit -> Southwestern area]


    _________________
    Info:

    Character Name: Irui Mikiri
    Spendable Experience: 1915
    Total Experience: 4035 / 6500 (A to S class)
    Ryo: 50,000
    Current Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B (+2 (w/ JI) | S
    Stamina: C (+2 (w/ JI) | A
    Speed: B (++ w/JI) | B++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Jashinist Immortality

    Link to Character Updates & Techniques: Link
    Link to Character Application: Link
    DamienDarhk
    DamienDarhk

    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2019-12-31
    Location : Kumogakure

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Medic | Fuuin | Tender | Blacksmith | Engineer | Chemisty
    Class: B
    Ryo: A Lot

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by DamienDarhk on Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:00 pm

    Zen approached the gates of the village with a vigor in his steps, checking over the gear he got from the marketplace. He had seen the poster just a few days ago, he may have just graduated from the academy but this was his chance to earn a name for himself. Zen's first step in the long journey he set before him, to be the greatest shinobi the world had ever seen.

    As he drew closer to the gates of the village, the young genin's stride began to slow. An anxiousness began to creep over him, was he truly ready for this? Zen could feel the doubt growing in the pit of his stomach, he wasn't at the top of his class by any means. Not to mention the fact that most of the other Genin that would be competing have had at least some experience in the ninja world no matter how small it was more than he had, he did not even have a sensei yet.

    As he reached the gates the young Genin stopped and looked as the massive wall that guarded his village before looking back at the village, the doubt and anxiousness turning in his stomach as he swallowed hard. The next time he would see this place he will either be a laughing stock for his foolishness or he would have won the exams and frozen to the rank of chuunin, with a long sigh Zen would tighten his grip on his bow before turning and walking through the gates. He had wasted enough time, he needed to make it to the boat before it was too late.

    {Exit Village ~> Southwestern Area}
    Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

    Posts : 328
    Join date : 2019-04-05
    Age : 35

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Short_Stack on Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:03 am

    Miyu rode on Kitchen-Kun it's myraid of arms lumbering it forward while others passed scrolls before her eyes as she made sure she was stocked on all the ingredients she'd need to make delicious meals for the others. The only thing that she felt sad about was her dream for cooking for all of the kage's was not going to come into fruition, her getting that chef invite to the Kage's Dinner was the highlight of her little life, and something she had been honing her time doing until she learned of it moving several times and then no longer being a thing.

    The 5 course, S Rank, gourmet meal she had been slaving over. Up in smoke.

    But at the very least she could prepare meals while going over there, before the tests, and hopefully, get all of the current and previous kage's to her stall to let her dishes pass their lips.

    If not, the very least she could do was show just how far she had gotten in her training to make her Big Sister's proud. From Shimiko, the Twins, and even Midori whom she was going to visit when she had the free time.

    (Exit to Southwest Area.)


    _________________
    Miyu Ryuutei

    Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

    Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

    T: (15/ 18)

    _________

    205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

    Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Rini
    Rini
    Chuunin

    Posts : 150
    Join date : 2018-05-12

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Rini on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:53 am

    Rini had been wondering a bit about her capabilities and so even though she hadn't quite been planning on going to the exams in the first place, ever since her little stint in the crowd, Rini decided that she needed a little more self confidence in her abilities. Putting herself in a situation that was dangerous again would probably help her regain some of that confidence, given that she had completely shut down mentally while in the riots. A controlled, yet still dangerous thing like the exams should help her move past that incident, so she was travelling to the exams with the other late entrants, some of whom were probably only leaving to avoid the riots as well.

    Rini had packed up a few changes of clothes, and prepared her wheelchair. Preparing to leave, she struggled a little with the chair, and arrived at the gates pretty worn out, her arms felt like they were on fire, struggling with her own weight and the weight of her gear. Hopefully Rini would get enough money to purchase some scrolls later to make travelling easier, but for now she was stuck with this shitty method of packing.

    When she got to the gates, she signed out, and asked if one of the genin on station could push her to the boat, obviously wiped out, and so she got an escort the rest of the way, which was nice.

    -Exit to Southwestern area


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Rini Nakamura
    Spendable Experience: 140
    Total Experience: 2040
    Renown: 0
    Ryo:
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S+
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 3
    • Technique:
    • Destiny:

    Link to Character Updates:
    Link to Character Application:
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1128
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:58 am

    Toonami and Konami walked out of the gates to where the boat was leaving. It'd be Toon and Higure walking in front with Kon bringing up the rear. The lovebirds would be flirting as usual while the elder twin was making notes on a notepad. The Chuunin Exams were filled with danger and excitement, but what would it be without the illustrious Twins of Kirigakure no Sato. The former Mizukage(s) hadn't been back home in quite some time and they figured the Kereko would not be happy to see them again after they ditched their "family" so easily.

    Exit


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 V320w6Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2019-05-14

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by ShimmyToTheLeft on Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:07 am

    Higure walked through the gates headed towards the boats. She knew she had a lot of work to do, but she had a lot to prove so she had the determination to prove her worth to not just her Bosses-Mentors-Sexy Blueberry lover, but to the world at large. She was going to show everyone that had abandoned her that she didn't need them and had despite everything had excelled. So with a fiery chip on her shoulder she couldn't help keep the predatory grin off her face.


    _________________
    Stats and Skills:
    Spoiler:

    Elements:
    Katon, Doton, Fuuton (Lava and Magnet Release)

    Skills:
    Lava Release, Rubber Release.

    Stats:
    Str: E
    Con: E
    Stamina: C
    Spd: D
    Coord: D
    Int: B
    Perc: D


    110 CP.

    Jutsu: Jutsu List

    Stuff Made: None yet.

    Gear Owned:
    Nariko
    Nariko
    Raikage

    Posts : 265
    Join date : 2017-12-16
    Age : 25

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Nariko on Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:23 am

    A couple days after the rest of the participants and Jounin left for Kumogakure, Nariko herself found that she was heading to Kirigakure as well. It wasn't her first choice, but she was trusting Shimiko to take care of the riots and bring peace back to Kumogakure. Of course, she really wanted to believe that Shimiko was capable of dealing with everything in a satisfactory manner, but she was worried that when everyone returned, that problems would still need dealt with. That Nariko would have to take matters into her own hands anyhow.

    Or even worse, that she'd be targeted for assassination. It made sense to her, that even if Shimiko deescalated, Mora and Vik would set it up so that Nariko would be taken out, as it was clear to her at this point that the Orthodoxy wasn't content anymore. Ultimately, Nariko's play here was to buy time and give her people a chance to live, as well as give herself more time to think about the situation. She didn't think Shimiko would betray her, but she also had to consider it as a possibility.

    What would Shimiko do? That was the ultimate question here. Until Nariko knew that, there was little she could do.

    However, Nariko had left Kumogakure for now, heading to Kiri to deal with the Chuunin Exams. She'd taken her personal armor, the Infinity Armor, and her personal possessions and ryo, moving them onto her ship, which was prepped for her travel. The Man'o'War was her own personal vessel, one that was the Flagship of the Raikage, so it only made sense for her to arrive in Kiri on it.

    - Exiting Kumo to Southwestern Land of Lightning. Travelling from there to the Chuunin Exams on the same path as the rest took.-


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nariko Mizushima
    Spendable Experience: 2075
    Total Experience: 6050
    Renown: 3500
    Ryo: 2,785,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B+
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t608-mizushima-nariko-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t602-mizushima-nariko
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Orihime
    Orihime

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2020-01-09

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: not much

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Orihime on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:53 am

    Coming from a body flicker technique, Orihime halted a few meters away from the gates. She waited for the particular man she had been assigned a mission with to arrive. She clasped opened the C-rank mission scroll to look once again for the name and it read in blank ink “Sasaki Kyousuke”. She was relieved that she had been assigned a partner for a mission that would require them to step outside the city walls. Coming from the secluded life in Tagamahara, she was pleased to leave all of that behind. Becoming a shinobi would have to require you to step out of your comfort zones and for Orihime, she was about to make one giant step nonetheless, she was determined.

    When the Sasaki was approaching, Orihime thought of all sorts of ways to introduce herself; a “hello”, too casual; a greeting, too formal; giving her name out instantly, too serious; she resorted to a bow. Fantastic, now she had look like a mute, Orihime thought.
    Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2019-12-10

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Kyousuke on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:53 pm

    WC - 385
    Chakra - 50/50
    @Orihime
    Black as night— descending from the bright white clouds in the sky was a messenger raven. It flapped its wings onward to an equally dark figure, a young man clad in black stood atop the roof of the market district. There Kyousuke awaited orders for his next mission. The raven landed on his right shoulder, immediately cawing directly at his ear—- as if yelling to the boy in a hurried manner. Head flinching from the deafening sound, the Sasaki’s head snapped violently towards the direction of the bird. There it stood with one leg, the other— containing a piece of paper wrapped around it— was protruded forward. For a moment he simply stared at the foal, locking eyes with the creature as if to intimidate it into an apology, yet it was no use. The creature was just as stubborn as the boy. Unapologetic it cawed once more just as loud, this time right at the boys face. Finally, Kyousuke took the message within his hands and the raven took flight once more, cawing to itself along the way in the same manner a human would talk to themselves whilst bad mouthing an individual in a bout of anger.

    For awhile the Sasaki’s golden eyes locked on to the creature as it moved through the city, yet as it faded from the distance he directed his attention elsewhere to the piece of paper. Inside was the details of his mission, one simple enough. He, along with another genin, was to act as a cartographer, exploring the Land of Lightning. “Orihime.” He mumbled to himself, reading the name of his would be partner for the assignment.

    With a burst of his natural physical speed, the boy began to leap from rooftop to rooftop. He moved as a blur to the untrained eye, and within a minute’s time he had arrived, dropping to the ground just beside Kumogakure’s gates. Eyes scanning the area, he would immediately notice the sole figure stood still among the moving traders and civilians entering and exiting the village. Her name had fit her appearance well. Slowly, he approached her, the sheathed katana at his left hip rattling with each step.

    “Are you Orihime?” He asked, golden eyes meeting with her crimson reds. “I am Sasaki Kyousuke, I’ll be your partner for today.”
    ♡Ash♡



    _________________

    Color:#FFD700
    Orihime
    Orihime

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2020-01-09

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: not much

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Orihime on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 pm

    She only then raised herself back after the man introduced himself. “Yes.” She muttered softly. It was all she could muster to say. Her eyes briefly matched his gaze, his strikingly piercing golden eyes, she had never been close to seeing before. He might as well be the first. Her eyes shifted to his sheathed katana on his hip, her eyes broaden with her chest swelling as she breathed. That wouldn’t be necessary. She’d wanted to say. At least I hope so. In this world you can never be too prepared.
      She released her little tensions.
      “Let’s get going.” She spun away from him and they headed on.

    Exit.
    Kyousuke
    Kyousuke

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2019-12-10

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Kyousuke on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:35 am

    WC - 152
    Chakra - 50/50
    @Orihime
    She answered softly, their eyes still locked together only to be broken once he caught her take a glance at the sheathed weapon attached to his hip. Visibly, she seemed to think upon it but then quickly gathered herself. In stark contrast to the lady's near elegant like attire, Kyousuke had been dressed ready for a combat oriented mission. He was complete with all his gear, from the katana to his left him from the pouch filled with shuriken on the right. Still, the mission was a simple task. They were to travel the country and draw geography still unmapped, which meant the two would be en route to the more rural areas of Kaminari no Kuni.

    "Lead the way." He said quickly, just before she had spun around and just like that they were off.

    -Exit-
    ♡Ash♡



    _________________

    Color:#FFD700
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui
    Genin

    Posts : 308
    Join date : 2017-11-09

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Kotoshura Yui on Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:33 pm

    Yui waited patiently for Shimiko to arrive at the gates so they could prepare to take off, thankfully due to her dragon they didn't have to follow known roads and could fly any path they wanted to Konoha. This made it much easier to avoid ambushes or traps, and made it nearly impossible to track them, they were both in the sky. This was the best option and they could get there at incredible speeds, she was glad Shimiko was coming along just in case she needed backup to her traitorous ex village. Yui would sign out and do the proper procedure before heading out of the gates waiting for Shimiko to arrive.


    _________________
    signature:
    Character Name: Kotoshura Yui
    Spendable Experience: 625
    Total Experience: 5,170/6000
    Renown: 350
    Ryo: 600,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Link to Character Updates: Yui Update
    Link to Character Application: Kotoshura Yui
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Irui
    Irui

    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 271
    Join date : 2019-04-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning Release, Dark Release, Nin, Gen, Summ., Sensor
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Irui on Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:58 am

    Irui came upon the gates as the sun began to set behind distant peaks. A tiff wind ushered him through the checkpoints at the wall. As he moved, he showed the authorities his identification. Finally, after a long day, and many miles covered, Irui had returned home.

    [exit > Kumo]


    _________________
    Info:

    Character Name: Irui Mikiri
    Spendable Experience: 1915
    Total Experience: 4035 / 6500 (A to S class)
    Ryo: 50,000
    Current Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B (+2 (w/ JI) | S
    Stamina: C (+2 (w/ JI) | A
    Speed: B (++ w/JI) | B++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Jashinist Immortality

    Link to Character Updates & Techniques: Link
    Link to Character Application: Link
    Arashi Hayate
    Arashi Hayate

    Posts : 35
    Join date : 2020-02-23
    Age : 23
    Location : Kumogakure

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Arashi Hayate on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:30 pm

    Arashi sighed as the next morning had come, he'd spent one last night in his comfy bed, getting a good meal, and making sure he had everything he wanted to bring with him. The young Inazuma would stand at the gates of Kumogakure, looking back at the village getting one last look of it...he wouldn't be seeing the village for some time, maybe months even, and while his goal was clear...he couldn't help but look back at the village with some fondness. With a sigh the young man averted his bright amber hues, and just as the sun peaked over the mountains behind him...the man stepping on away from Kumogakure...and out towards the wilds.

    ((Exit Kumogakure. Travel Path: Land of Lightning(24)>Land of Frost(12)>Land of Hotsprings(12)>Land of Fire(48)>Land of Rivers(12)>Land of Wind[Miracle Oasis](24)=132 Hours. Minus 12 hours, spending 75CP to cut travel time for the Minor Countries, D-Rank Speed, -4 hours x3 = -12. 120 hours too destination (5 days. ETA: 7:30AM, 3/13))


    Last edited by Arashi Hayate on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Arashi Hayate:
    Name: Arashi Hayate
    Experience: 0 Spendable | 900 Total
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 45.750

    Bloodline: Ranton | Storm Release
    --Unlocked
    -Energy Beam Creation

    Str: C (450)
    Con: D (150)
    Stam: C (450)
    Spd: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Intel: C (450)
    Per: C (450)

    LBP

    • Phys: 2
    • Tech: 1
    • Des: 0

    Updates | Techniques
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1967
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:41 am

    2 A-Rank Scout Groups heading towards the Hidden Village found in the Land of Hot Springs.

    Southeastern Lightning Country -> Land of Frost -> Land of Hot Springs -> Yugakure

    Travel Time: 48 Hours


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A


    Gear

    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

    Hua Li
    Hua Li

    Posts : 218
    Join date : 2019-12-10

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Yokai KKG, Bukijutsu, Fuinjutsu -- Wind
    Class: B
    Ryo: Yes please

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Hua Li on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:59 pm

    Kumogakure. Finally. It felt like an eternity she had been here, even though the Exams had hardly taken that much time. Taking a deep breath to pick up the familiar scent of industry and war, the fresh mountain air and the chill of its altitude, she'd step through the gates with full confidence. Thinking back about Kirigakure, she couldn't say she had a bad time there but the salty sea air really couldn't measure up to that of the mountains. And the tension of dealing with a rivalling Village under a temporary truce just didn't entice her as much as the one she was greeting now - tension created by recent events. The quiet before an unknown storm that promised the delicious taste of strife. Yep, this was Kumogakure alright. And she was glad to be back home.

    [Entering Kumo]


    _________________


    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 33388010
    The spring morning calls
    into the haunted forest
    forgotten secrets.

    The Demon Smith:

    STATS

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C | 110
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B

    Limits, Destiny: 3
    Renown: 3'250


    LINKS

    [x] Updates
    [x] Techniques

    [x] Lore and Plot
    [x] Theme

    HL: #009966 | AL: #ab6c55
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Genin

    Posts : 357
    Join date : 2017-09-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Andariel Bloodworth on Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:06 pm

    Hitting the shores of the Land of Lightning was nostalgic grinding Andariel memories of her first arrival. The air was drier and the climate a lot more tolerable than the persistent humidity. She was glad to be back home. One thing she looked forward to the most was heading back to her cozy cottage and sprawling on her own bed. Her own, dry, not-damp, bed. The thoughts of cherishing the simple things kept her marching onward despite the several hours she has been up.

    [Enter]


    _________________
    Strength: C++
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Seigi
    Seigi

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Seigi on Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:07 am

    Seigi stepped through the gates, giving the guards a nod as he moved forward. He had only just got back and was already leaving again. He opted to not let Shimiko or the twins know, figuring they might get a little worried due to the state of his health. He was fine enough to travel and didn't have the luxury of waiting. He needed to find a cure, but first, he had a pit stop to make. He needed to see a man about some swords.

    [Exit to Moonspire]


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Seigi Douchiwa
    Spendable Experience: 165
    Total Experience: 6265
    Renown: 0
    b]Ryo:[/b] 275000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2516-seigi-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2509-seigi-douchiwa
    Link to Known Techniques: WIP
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Genin

    Posts : 357
    Join date : 2017-09-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Andariel Bloodworth on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:42 am

    Full Name: Andariel Bloodworth
    Citizenship: Kumogakure, Land of Lightning
    Reason for Leaving/Entering: Seeking craftsman in the Northeastern part of the country
    Expected Duration: Two months

    Andariel was ready to set out on a pilgrimage to get fitted for armor and weapons superior to the market. Steel and wood didn't serve her much purpose given her ever increasing strength. She needed tools to withstand her level of combat. Leaving the front gates after filling out her paperwork she began her journey to the high country,

    [Exit | Kumogakure -> Northeastern Lightning Country -> Moonspire | 48 hrs (24 hrs due to paved roads) )


    _________________
    Strength: C++
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Seigi
    Seigi

    Posts : 154
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Seigi on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:22 pm

    As fast as his legs carried him, Seigi pushed forward. Having beat the shuttle, he would stop only once he arrived at the gates, only to receive bewildered looks on the faces of the guards. With his identity still hidden, he would yell.


    "Moonspire is being attacked, I'm not sure by who, but the tower has fallen." Seigi would say, trying to catch his breath. "Run, tell Ryuko!" He would command, one of the guards quickly moving into action. Seigi would recoup, then look to the other man in a hurry. "Tell Shimiko Chinoike that Baku is heading to The Land of Wind. I think they might target someone there next." He would say, before quickly turning tail and heading towards the Land of Wind.

    [Exit -> Land of Fire -> Land of Rivers -> Land of Wind  -> Sunrise Desert  -> Sunagakure  -> Walls ]


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Seigi Douchiwa
    Spendable Experience: 165
    Total Experience: 6265
    Renown: 0
    b]Ryo:[/b] 275000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2516-seigi-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2509-seigi-douchiwa
    Link to Known Techniques: WIP
    Kitsumi
    Kitsumi

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    Kumogakure Gates - Page 9 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

    Post by Kitsumi on Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:09 pm

    Kitsumi had been given a rare opportunity, he didn't know why and he didn't really care all he knew was that it aligned with his own desires and so he took the opportunity. The Queen had ask for a volunteer to play ambassador to the land of Iron, and while he didn't know anything about politics he knew he needed to be the one to go. To finally see his true ancestral homeland of his clan, to connect with his ancestors in a way no other clansmen had before. It was a win-win in Kitsumi's book, not only did he get to visit his ancestral homeland but he was also able to get out of the shadow of the main family of the Ryuzoji. The scar upon man's chest ached at just the thought of the misguided main house, finally he would be free and it was all thanks to the Queen. "Thank you, Lady Ryuko" the man stated aloud though no one was near to hear him, walking through the gates headed for the land of Iron. Jumping twice as he reached the outside of the gate, once off the ground and the second off the air itself. Truly happy to be on his way.

    {Exit}

    Learned:
    Name: Jump step
    Rank: D
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: N/A
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Village Exclusive (Kumo), Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: Similar to the Tree Climbing jutsu and Water walking Jutsu, the Jump Step was created in the Land of lightning as a method to gain better chakra control as well as facilitate mountain climbing. To do this, the user emits a quick burst of chakra from their feet providing a platform for them to jump from in midair. Platforms made in this manner will disburse immdately after jumping from them as they are only stable enough to allow for a brief moment of contact.
    Weaknesses: Creates the force necessary for a double jump, but in no way makes you jump any higher than you normally could.
    Kumo -> Frost -> Hotsprings -> Rice -> Bear -> Waterfall -> Earth Country -> Tetsumura (96hrs)

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:40 pm