Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+47
Peragus
Naganori
Kara
Shin
Yen-Lì
Kitsumi
Hua Li
Arashi Hayate
Orihime
ShimmyToTheLeft
DamienDarhk
Yoshitsune
Kyousuke
Irui Mikiri
Seigi
Short_Stack
TsukiTatsuda
Akame
Valen Minamoto
Chinoike Yui and Yua
Andariel Bloodworth
Kye
Nozomi
Raijin
Honiko Yoshidara
Yuki Kaida
Seid
Kureji Toukei
Uchiha Akihiro
Rini
Kotoshura Yui
Kohana
Nariko
Kim Chang-Min
Halcyon Yomi
Rei
Tatsuya
Rin Matoi
Shinoskay
KhaixRozary
Amakiir
Sora Inazuma
Calypso
Sakata
Shimiko Chinoike
Ryuko
Akashi Uzumaki
51 posters

Kumogakure Gates

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

Kumogakure Gates - Page 2 Empty Re: Kumogakure Gates

Post by Sakata Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:39 pm

The shadow clone merely peers at Iro from head to toe in response to her inquiry about aid. It heeds her words well.

By dispersing, in a plume of smoke. And then there's a long waiting period yet again for the Fujio. All there was to really hear was just the sound of wind breezing on by along the chilly mountain top of Kumogakure's entrance. And then...

"Sounds like I hide it well. I can take care of your situation. The actual me, that is." Simon comments casually, standing at the top of the village walls. Likewise, he's identical to the shadow clone that's been recently dispersed. He casually descends from the wall briskly, repositioning himself in front of her.

"I'm a Chuunin. So I can lend you a helping hand--with getting in at least. Whether you'll be able to stay is another thing, though. That's the Raikage's decision." The Kageyama comments, slipping his hands into his pockets. "What happened to Sunagakure that made you seek refuge here, though?" The male inquires, having briefly glanced at her headband earlier.

Kye
    Kye

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Wind | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

Post by Kye Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:48 am

The boy before her vanished in a cloud of smoke. Iro was surprised for a moment, unsure if he used the Body Flicker technique and moved before she could notice or if he used the Shadow Clone technique. Iro would nervously check her surroundings to ensure she wasn't being flanked or set up. The silence was broken as she redirected her attention back towards the source of the noise. Stating this body was the actual him confirmed his method. I see...a Shadow Clone to test the waters with an unknown visitor to verify their hostility. Not a bad move. Although Chuunin typically wore a type of uniform while on duty, the boy certainly displayed proficiency in Ninjutsu by performing the Shadow Clone technique giving all the convincing she needed to see if the blonde was a Chuunin.

"Sunagakure halfway became a ghost town over a few weeks. The Kazekage was unheard or unseen. Soon businesses slowed down and administration stopped. A lot of my comrades started disappearing too. I was unsure what cause this mass disappearance, but with the way things were going within the village there was little hope for me to survive in there long. I figured it would be best for me to leave there before it ends up being raided. I left the gates and traveled north. Eventually I bumped into Kumogakure, as I am standing here now. That's all I really have to tell." Iro tilted her head to the side to look past the blonde. There were a decent amount of people moving about in the village. Iro was excited to see so many people in such a while. The small towns she hit on the way up were perhaps *too* small.

Iro's face immediately lit up in astonishment as she bowed down deeply to the blonde. "My apologies! I am Iro Fujio." She straightened her posture up, her umber cheeks having a hint of pink in them from embarrassment. She was surprised to have spoke to the boy and inform him so much without introducing herself in the slightest. It was a faux pas to her to do such a thing with knowing so little about her acquaintance.

Kumogakure Gates - Page 2 Image-URL-3
    Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:25 pm

The male casually listens to her explanation of what had transpired within Sunagakure, resulting in her arrival here. It was similar to what had happened in Kumogakure--only in Sunagakure's case it was terrible enough to basically throw the village off of the map. An acknowledging nod is offered when she's finished speaking, before the Kageyama frowns for a moment, speaking too.

"I see, damn. Probably a sickness of some sort going around." He's wise in not telling her that it happened in Kumogakure, and caused them to lose two leaders back-to-back, including the sibling of one. "Glad to see there's at least refugees that made it alive, though." Simon admits, offering a casual grin, and finally offering his own name.

"I'm Simon. Simon Kageyama. Chuunin of Kumogakure--yadda yadda. Come in." The male beckons her forth. He doesn't start moving until she's near--at which point he turns on his heel and ambles along, making sure to keep her in his line of vision in the midst of it. She seemed able to be trusted, but he still had to be wary out of principal. Better safe than sorry.

Kye
    Kye

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Wind | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Ninjutsu
    Ryo: 20,000

Post by Kye Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 pm

"A sickness?" The Kunoichi said, tilting her head slightly in amusement. It seemed the blonde knew something about the disappearance of people. Why? Because it was an odd assumption to throw out there. Though she was not going to think a whole lot about it. She left her village behind in order to find a new life, and here she was standing before Kumogakure as a complete and total stranger. She had come this far. There was no need to stress herself out with thoughts.

Mentioning he was grateful she made it safe caused her to smile. So far so good. Her experience with Kumogakure's sentry has so far been proven friendly. She was nervous they might hold her at spear-point until reinforcements came. But Iro could only be relaxed knowing they were capable of reading her mood. She was sincere with what she said and truly hoped to find better life in the Land of Lightning. It would be a major culture shock to her. After her introduction, the blonde did the same. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Simon. I would love to." Iro said this followed by a brief pause of silence. She half-expected Simon to turn the other way and lead her in. But it appeared he wished for her to make the first move. Stepping close she was side-by-side, which at that point she traveled with Simon inside the gate of Kumogakure, the Land of Lightning Shinobi stronghold.

[Exit ---> Marketplace]

Kumogakure Gates - Page 2 Image-URL-3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:21 am

The journey was quite uneventful as Morikawa and his student Sora. Morikawa honestly anticipated some of the brigands that were chased out of their rabbit hole would set up an ambush. But surprisingly there wasn't anything like that. So least to say the duo arrived back to their home village safely.

The guards at the gate didn't check any papers when Morikawa came in, but they did check to make sure he wasn't an illusion or product of a transformation. When they concluded he was real, the guards let them pass into Kumogakure. Morikawa turned his head over the shoulder to Sora. “If you want to get some r&r you may. I would like to teach you a few things, but first i have a report to give to the Raikage.” Of course on mission complete he’ll make sure that Sora got his share of the rewards money. Morikawa owes a lot to the village, but he’ll pay it off eventually as he promised to the treasury.

[Arrival]
    Sora Inazuma
    Sora Inazuma

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Post by Sora Inazuma Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:07 am

Sora would walk through the gates without any problems. Walking through with his hands in his pockets and a big yawn before Mori spoke to him. "I heard something about a party. You can find me there" Sora said calmly before he walked into the village towards his own house first.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:13 am

Reports of fire and death has increased at least ten times in just a matter of days. Morikawa wasn’t sure before on what exactly they were facing, but whatever it was the thing responsible for the destruction certainly wasn’t normal. Luckily the team Morikawa was to assemble are tasked with a simple observation task. Yet it is still dangerous nonetheless just going near the location where the trail, literal trail of blood and fire leads to. So when Morikawa is standing at Kumogakure’s front gates with his flame patterned coat over his flak jacket the jounin can already imagine the worst case scenario.

Still Morikawa conjures two shadow clones and sent the clones out to find certain individuals. These individuals will be Ryuko Shizu Von Rose, Shimiko Chinoike, Natsuru Senou, Simon Kageyama, Sora Inazuma, and Tori Kou. A total of six young shinobi assigned to this mission of spy. A bit much in Morikawa’s opinion, but he can make it work all the same. Still these clones will seek these individuals out and inform them of their new mission if they haven’t been informed already. Otherwise the clones will tell them to meet with Morikawa Miriki at the front gates immediately.
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Chemistry | Genjutsu

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:11 am

It was a new day. Having been pre-informed about a mission by Nariko a little over a week in advance had allowed Natsuru to prepare for it mentally. When the day arrived she would suit up in her newly designed outfit, one rather fit for the task at hand. Natsuru wears black sandals which cover both feet securely and tightly providing comfort and protection. This is matched with a pair of dark gray steel shin guards. The shin guards covered the tops of her feet all the way up to her lower knees. This was matched with a pair of black stockings which covered her feet and extended above her knees. Although made from cloth they were somewhat thick and provided minor protection. Natsuru wears black undergarments which are concealed by a long, black loincloth which extends just to the sides of her knees on the front and back still providing suitable coverage. Around her right thigh she wears a simple, small black leather belt. Attached on the belt is a dark gray lacquered scabbard sized for a tanto. Another black belt is worn around her waist which serves to hold her quiver located around her back side.

A mesh, sleeveless undershirt covered her body as a set of riveted mail is worn over the undershirt. As her primary top she wears a simple black leotard fitted to her body type. Naturally, her mail shirt beneath her top extends slightly down her upper arm adding some additional protection. On both hands Natsuru wears a pair of long fingerless gloves which extends just below her elbows made with the same material of cloth and quality as her stockings. These are backed by a pair of soft leather arm guards protecting her forearm and back hand leaving a small soft part on her wrist still allowing flexibility. Her bow is worn across her chest with the front of the bow between her bosom and the string running across her back, the natural properties of the bow clinging itself to her body. Over her torso is a black cloak that extended down to the backs of her knees with a down hood, the mantel thick and well-insulated.

Natsuru has very fair skin with an almost ink-like navy blue hair, which matches her eyes in the same regards. Her hair runs down her back inside of the cloak's cover down to her rear end with a few bunches of hair touching down her breasts. Standing at 5'10 she has a very slender frame which maximizes her role as an archer giving her a statuesque vibe. Alas, a highly decorated Indian-style necklace made of silver and ruby was worn around her neck resting atop her chest serving as a relish for the stunning Kunoichi.

Wearing her outfit made her feel rather perky about herself. On top of having adequate rest from the day before she was prepared for this mission. It would be the first mission she would receive after a month. Even a lazy Kunoichi such as herself would begin to crave the field work again. She would walk, not in any sort of rush, to the village gates where she would meet up with her allies. From what Nariko told her she was going to take this mission with Nariko herself and her two squad-mates, Ryuko and Shimiko. She was the most familiar with those three, and trusted them all to their own extent. Nariko was powerful enough to be crowned Raikage, even if it was temporary. Ryuko and Shimiko were strong in their own regards, whether it be support or combat. As the would begin warming the village with its caustic hues Natsuru would feel the sunlight on her face as she neared the gates away from the shadows that the village buildings had cast upon her.

As she got closer she identified a single figure to be someone she was not looking forward to meeting. In fact, what stood at the gates was generally the type of people she tried her best to avoid. The man had pale skin, almost silver-like hair, and glasses to top it all off. He stood no taller than Natsuru herself, which was a less impressive feature considering all things else. Natsuru would judge him, critically, as she stepped closer and closer to the gates in hopes to convince herself that the man was not related to her mission. If I don't make eye contact with this dork I should be fine until the others arrive... Natsuru would make the effort to pass the man's location without making a single gesture of acknowledging his existence to pretend as if she had other business to attend to with the village gates. Though, quietly, she would lean herself up against the wall within the shadows a few meters away from him folding her arms naturally within her cloak. She kept a sharp gaze on the horizon to watch for the others to arrive at the scene.

Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Amakiir
    Amakiir

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth / Bukijutsu / Ninjutsu
    Ryo: 100,000

Post by Amakiir Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:52 pm

Yagami watched from a distance as a few people gathered at the gate, a rolled scroll in his left hand. The instructions had been simple, fill in for someone named Shimiko whom was original supposed to tag along for a small Mission. He had been assured that this was not a front lines combat assignment but more of tracking and reporting, and that an assigned Jounin would fill them in further once they had gathered at the Gates. Yagami only knew of Morikawa Miriki by reputation as a Jounin in good standing with the Village, and had not previously spoken with this person before. Of course he didn't often speak to anyone in the Village, preferring the solitude of the rocks where he could ponder without interruption.

He had left Shinju with a member of the branch family so the little bat should be alright until he got back. After reviewing his gear, making sure the metal staff was secured across his back, he decided he had put it off long enough and started walking towards those that had already gathered. He was tall for his age but walked with a mild hunch that levelled off most height advantage in a conversation. A few strands of shortly-cropped dusty brown hair caught the wind when he paused for a moment, unsure how to continue. Animals were one thing, they at least were honest about wanting to eat you. Humans....not so much. He took a breath and resumed walking. The moderate sunlight was enough to give his eyes a slight squint and an inner wish to be back underground where he was more accustomed to. There were a few wide scars along his arms that anyone with experience in such could tell came more from construction and carpentry mishaps than combat. He wasn't muscular, but his frame was solid and carried himself in the manner of a wary beast, uncomfortable in the presence of others. Not exactly far from the truth, he thought.

In favor of the Mission he was garbed in his usual attire. Comfortable yellow pants that tuck into black sandals: a sturdy shirt, affixed with layered metal plates on the front and back, with a single black sleeve; thin scaled metal plates bulge slightly from beneath the elbows of his shirt and the knees of his pants; similar plating covering his upper thighs and over his groin; a sleeveless hooded yellow jacket, too small to close and too short to cover his stomach that he refused to discard after years of use. At the moment the hood was up, covering much of his head but leaving his face bare to see. Heavy metal bracers covered his forearms, across his wrists and over his knuckles. Far from a hinderance, he took comfort in their weight, in the resolute durability of the steel. He cleared his throat and spoke with all the social grace of a turnip, "Well met. Morikawa Miriki?"
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Ryuko happily hummed a hymn to herself as she dashed along the ramparts. This was the first mission that her entire squad would be taking together since Nariko had taken over as their sensai and she was positively brimming with excitement. After the squabbling that had gone on recently this was just what they needed to get things back on track.

Today she was wearing her usual shrine priestess outfit, though she’d moved her from her neck and attached it to her blue obi so as not to conceal the beautiful necklace that Natsuru had given her. It wasn’t her outer appearance that mattered but what she wore beneath it. Just under the silk robes was a chain mail mesh of her own making covering her torso and layered beneath that a gambeson making her more heavily armored then her appearance suggested.

She wasn’t running late but she had elected to take the high ground and travel along the outer walls in order to avoid traffic and arrive at the meeting sight that much sooner. The best part was, if any of her friends had already arrived they would be expecting her to be coming down the main street which meant they likely wouldn’t see her coming which meant she could surprise them.

Right as she came within visual range of the gates she immediately spotted three people that stood out from the small stream of people coming and going. Two of the faces she recognized and one was a stranger. Well she had heard that a second squad would be joining hers on this mission so it would make sense if he belonged to that team. She wondered idly if their squad name was half as flash as hers was.

But most importantly one of her two best friends was here. She had changed her outfit making her look more mature then ever, but no matter the look Ryuko would recognize her anywhere. “Nat-chan” she squealed with delight as she launched herself from the top of the embankment and came flying downward at the older girl, her arms outstretched wide for their oncoming embrace.

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Morikawa patiently waited as he tucks his hands inside of his trench coat. His stark white hair occasionally shift with the wind, but the only thing Morikawa does is comb his hair back with his fingers. Mainly when it starts to fall in front of his eyes. Of course he’ll tug a strand of hair behind his ear. In the end Morikawa gives up with a sigh before tilting his head up and allow his golden eyes drink into the scarlet dyed morning sky. “I really need to dye my hair again. I’ve been so busy and tired that i didn’t notice it was fading.” Morikawa was saying more to himself than anyone else.

That was roughly when Morikawa heard steps approaching which draws his eyes to eye level. There was a sole female that looks young yet has a bit of a cold demeanor about her. Garbed in heavy dark clothing and signs of armor as well. A bow slung over her torso by the shoulder which Morikawa assumes that she is more of a archer or sniper of sorts. Morikawa mistaken the lady’s hair to be black at first until the sun came up and shine some light on it. Which revealed that it was in fact navy blue. To be honest Morikawa found that kind of neat and it got him pondering on what hair color he should go for next. The annoying part in Morikawa’s opinion of his own appearance is that no matter what hair color he chooses it fades to stark white a few months later.

She seemed to be avoiding eye contact from him and practically ignoring Morikawa. That is fine with him however, and what strikes him as odd is that the stern woman stays around the gate. Meaning that she is waiting on someone as well, and that could be this kunoichi might be one of the people he’s assigned to. Morikawa did not speak though as he merely waited and turned his eyes back to the village itself. On his back is a bag and the hip pouch attached by his utility belt around his left rear. Otherwise Morikawa doesn’t have much sign of weapons or armor for that matter as the jounin reaches up with his delicate hand to readjust his spectacles.

Shortly after he hears another set of steps approaching Morikawa and there was even a moment of grunt. The kind that comes from clearing their throat so to speak as Morikawa turns his eyes over his shoulder. “Well met Morikawa Miriki?” To be honest the newcomer looked rather… young and not particularly built for combat. Still Morikawa was reminded of Sora for a moment, but then the young man’s eyes had that spark of discipline yet has a certain warmth to it. “Speaking. And who might you be?” Of course the jounin is polite enough to turn his full body so that Yagami has his full attention. Morikawa seem to possess a smoky voice when he speaks, although to him it sounds normal.

Before any other words could be exchanged a particular squeal coming from above. Morikawa was quick to look directly up at the source, and he immediately recognizes the genin. She was the one who wished to speak with the Raikage a couple of days after Nariko was dubbed Kage. It appears this very same person has launched herself at the mysterious female with the girl’s arms outstretched. A brow raised from Morikawa, but he assumed they knew each other. Or does she have a tendency to tackle random people at the gates? That can’t be good for first impressions, but Morikawa won’t say anything about that. Whether Ryuko succeeds or not Morikawa will respond vocally with his hands still in his pockets. “Long time no see. I believe… You’re name is Ryuko Rose correct? Or do you prefer Ryuko Shizu Von Rose instead?”
    Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:09 am

In a flash of movement, the blonde Chuunin comes to an abrupt stop at the gates, poised just a few inches in front of the group. He gives a brief glance, before lowering his left hand--which was elevated with half of the Tiger hand seal formed. As usual, his blonde hair is done in a braid and his bangs frame his face, while he stands completely upright. He's wearing a black coat with a fur trim along the collar, end of the sleeves, and the bottom of the jacket itself, which reaches down to his hips. Beneath that, he has on a black turtleneck, and beneath that very turtleneck, his chuunin vest is pressed against his bare skin, hidden under the coverage of clothing but not without being a last line of defense.

Black, shin-length boots and a pair of dark blue denim jeans, on top of a kunai pouch wrapped around his right thigh complete the overall outfit. Beneath the coverage of the jacket and his turtleneck, he wears a loose belt with three syringes in small, respective holsters, and holds a single-sleeve, white travel bag with an assortment of his belongings in them, including his prized Super Vibrato sword just in case they got in any active combat. He briefly crouches down to check that he has everything, and once he's affirmed that he does, Simon stands back up, slinging it over his torso and letting it hang along his back.

Once more, his cat-like, yellow stare shifts among them, before he offers a verbal greeting.
    "Yo."

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:45 am

The group congregated, Ryuko offering her usual gesture. Natsuru would offer a silent smile in response to her embrace. An unknown boy arrived in addition to Simon. Natsuru was a bit taken back by such a sudden influx of new Shinobi to the squad. With Shimiko and Nariko apparently absent it left Natsuru with Simon and Ryuko. There was a boy with light brown hair a few inches taller than the bluenette serving as the tallest member of the squad, however his appearance was gangly and not as hearty as the other's. Even Ryuko seemed bulkier than the boy, though that would be attributed to the armor she wore beneath her general attire. Natsuru did not exactly know what she was wearing beneath her standard clothing apart from an educated guess that she also had a set of mail, though something stood out from her heavier-set appearance. Natsuru did not question. As the designated armor smith of the trio, and possibly the village, she would not be surprised if she saved the best for herself.

Natsuru's current clothing and armor were not exactly low-quality, though. Despite wearing light clothing it was made with precision and reinforcement providing minimal protection. With the cloak on top of her clothing adding more layers providing decent protection against slashing attacks and blunt impact. With the mail shirt beneath what she wore she was armed for battle. A short conversation ensued between the current "head" of the squad and the newbie. Natsuru assumed the two knew each other and left it at that. Instead she would greet Simon and Ryuko. "Good morning, Simon, Ryuko. Where is Shimiko and Nariko?" Natsuru said plainly stating the obvious. She did not want to ask the two new boys preferring familiar faces over the strangers. She would not even make an attempt to acknowledge the others, folding her arms and speaking to the two together.

Amakiir
    Amakiir

Character File

Post by Amakiir Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:47 am

Yagami gave a simple nod in greeting as the others offered introductions. When addressed by the Jounin he met their eye, "Yagami Soh. I guess I'm an extra for this mission." He surveyed the group, and found them to be mostly friendly. Or at least neutral. After saying his own greeting he stepped back from the group a bit. Once they were moving it would be fine but for now, the Gates were getting a bit too crowded. The iron was a reassurance but he still wasn't comfortable around people just yet.

He started feeling better almost immediately once his eyes fell on the horizon. He felt a tug, a need to see it for himself. There was always something about lands just beyond the scope of sight that held so much promise, some new sight to see. He realized that had been musing again and moved back towards the gate itself. Once he was a few feet from the group but still had breathing room he settled his back against the wall to wait. He paid attention to what the others were doing but kept his hood up, for now.
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:42 am

Part of Ryuko knew she was being more then a bit overbearing, literally throwing herself at Natsuru like she had.  A normal hug would have been one thing but leaping off the gates like she had was going beyond the pale.  Honestly, If her friend had decided enough was enough and sidestepped out of the way she might have been in pinch of trouble sticking her landing.

The reason she was acting so unreserved towards Natsuru was because when she was by herself she was plagued by a crushing sense of loneliness.  The closest thing she’d had to a friend before coming to the village was her maid Sophie and while the two where close, there was a divide between master and servant that was hard to ever fully cross denying her the intimacy she so sorely sought.

Being with her teammates went a long way towards filling up that dark void. There presence lit up her day so it was only naturally she’d get excited to see them.  It wasn’t enough to banish the problem entirely, thought it came close.  She still had had a longing to be touched, to be loved that she couldn’t quite put her finger on explaining, thought her intuition told her that it would have to be found elsewhere.

“I’m not sure.  Tis odd they aren’t here yet.” replied Ryuko feeling a bit confused the last member of her squad and their sensai hadn’t shown up yet. The deadline for setting out was fast approaching and if they didn’t appear soon then the mission would have to start with or without them.  

She could understand why Nariko being the Raikage might not be able to go with them, but it would be disappointing to not have her see them off.  It was traditional after all, and always inspiring to have your leader give a speech before sending you off to battle.  Or at least potential battle in this case.  

Ryuko knew well enough it was an observation mission,  but given her skill set it seemed logical to think the reason she had been included was to act as some muscle or support if things went sideways, thought it was questionable how useful she was going to be with Simon around.  Being able to punch things really hard was great but it seemed lackluster compared to the lightning he could throw around.

At being addressed by her full name by Morikawa she made a sour face.  “Please Mori-san” she said abbreviating his name a bit since it was hard for her to pronounce.   She wanted to simply call him Mori-mori but it would be a bit too rude to address a superior officer so casually when she barely knew them.

“I bid you not be so formal. My full name is reserved for things like attending court or award ceremonies.  You may call me Ryuko, I shall permit it.” she said regally her speech a touch fancier then it had been at the party the other day since she was in public and had an image to maintain.  

“For those that don’t know us, we are the Thundercats.” said Ryuko dramatically as introduced her team mainly for Yagami’s benefit. “With me here is Natsuru our leader. She’s a capable Scout and Archer extraordinaire.   I’m Ryuko, heavy assault and team medic.” explained Ryuko before giving a polite curtsy.

With Shimiko not presented she decided to leaver her out of the briefing such as it was.  No need to fill their heads with extraneous information.  She could always bring it up again later if it became  necessary assuming her last team mate ever showed up.  

Glancing over the boy who would be joining them as an extra Ryuko did her best to evaluate him. He seemed thin and reedy but that alone wasn’t enough to judge him by especially with his hood up.  If anyone out to know that some people where more then meets the eye it was her since she was far stronger then her slim physical frame suggested at first glance.  

As it stood she’d need to see him move around a bit more before she could grasp how capable he really was.  At least he seemed diligant with how tidy his clothes where and the fact he was geared and ready to go made for a favorable first impression so far.

His style of dress was similar to that of a monk and his choice of armaments  being a metal staff made her wonder if he was a fellow martial artist like herself.   He certainly looked the part anyhow but she wouldn’t put it past him to be doing that deliberately in order to throw an enemy off, similar to how she might paint lightning bolts on her armor to make enemies think she was a long range electric type, all the better to lure them in close.

‘And you Yagami-san?” she asked politely so that he would explain his speciality to them.  She needed to have every piece of the puzzle together if she was going to simulate battle plans for the group in her head.  It’d be good practice for when she made chunnin which wouldn’t be too far off at the rate she was going.

Stats
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Another one stepped into the area who has blond hair that appears to be mostly braided except for his bangs. Morikawa does listen to what everyone is saying as his eyes shift from one person to the next. “Yagami Soh. I guess I’m an extra for this mission.” The young man spoke to Morikawa before taking a couple of steps back. “An extra? Hm…” Morikawa hummed to himself as he thought about it. Normally Morikawa wouldn’t mind at all, however this was a dangerous mission that could potentially go wrong in a heartbeat. “What are your strengths then Yagami?” The jounin asked. If Morikawa can get a grasp of what capabilities Yagami may possess then Morikawa could work around it. As it currently stands, Morikawa was not expecting Yagami to volunteer nor has Morikawa read up on Yagami’s file.

“Please Mori-san.” A short variation of his name already? Well it is not like Morikawa grew angry or reacted negative about it. Personally for Morikawa if one feels like it is easier to just say Mori then so be it. “I bid you not be so formal. My full name is reserved for things like court or award ceremonies. You may call me Ryuko, i shall permit it.” Morikawa’s eyes shifted over to Yagami from Ryuko just to keep an eye on him. It appears that Yagami is… nervous? Shy maybe? Hard to tell without directly asking. With his eyes returning to Ryuko once more. “Very well then Ryuko. Oh, and to answer your concern about Nariko. She won’t be attending us for this mission unfortunately. Instead I’ve been given my squad, who doesn’t seem to be here yet, and team Thundercats.” Morikawa expressed this to the team and answered their question regarding Nariko. Shimiko however, Morikawa has no idea what’s become of her. Perhaps she’s running late? Was she known to be late on events? It is early morning right before dawn too, so it is possible that the kid overslept. Hopefully not by much longer.

“I’ll give it two more minutes. If nobody else is here by then; I am sorry, but we would have to depart with or without the ones who didn’t show.” Morikawa told the lot in his calm tone that does carry a particular sense of authority. Though in all honesty it is a passive authority, and while technically they’re already a minute late Mori is willing to give another couple of minutes. However if no one else shows up then Morikawa will speak up once more. “Alright. It is time to depart everyone. This is a reminder, but this mission is a scouting mission only. Do not engage whatever is the source of this destruction. If we’re spotted, be prepared to escape with whatever intel we’ve gathered. Understood?”

Without further ado. Morikawa will depart with the Thundercats and Yagami. The jounin will motion Yagami over to stay a little bit closer with Thundercats squad while Morikawa leads them onward. Of course he does bring both of his shadow clones to a dismissal so the concentration is not hindering much.

[exit to Valley of Jehoshaphat]
    Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:04 pm

The Kageyama casually slips his hands into the pockets of the fur-trimmed jacket of his, his gaze aligning itself with Natsuru as she opts to speak to himself and Ryuko. "Hey." He casually remarks, offering a brief incline of his head and a nonchalant, small smile. In regards to her question, Simon simply shrugs his shoulders, not exactly knowing himself.

"Well. Nariko's probably busy with Kage work. I don't think we need the village leader for a scouting mission--you guys got Mori. He's a Jounin and all." The blonde praises, offering a casual chuckle. He redirects the idea of safety by pointing fingers at the obviously most high-ranking person in the group, rather than possibly putting attention on himself with the idea of hinting at his own strengths. "As for Shimiko, I haven't really talked to her. Maybe she's just training or something. I'll stand in for her today, so no worries."

As Morikawa explains what they'll be doing in regard to the two-minute mark, Simon slips his hands out of his pockets.

"You guys do that. I'll work on a vantage point for us to stay at without being noticed and get a headstart." The male remarks, bringing his palms together. If his intent goes uninterrupted, he forms the Clone handseal, sending a shadow clone off for now. It darts off in a burst of movement, darting off on foot as he starts to follow along at an amble. He personally would try to meet up with them before they got there, after he managed to scope the place out with the clone, and a good spot to stay in hiding, that is.

[exit, to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.]

Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:19 am

The situation was going downhill fast. She was confident in Shimiko and Nariko's strength, having witnessed it firsthand. Natsuru was unsure of Mori or the new guy, or even Simon for that matter. Over the month Natsuru had known Simon she had never seen him in combat. She believe she caught him within a mission once during her lunch break, but that was almost hard to believe knowing how lazy the boy was. Still, he was a higher rank than she was. That must've meant something. Still, she trusted him and Ryuko. Doing the brief exchange of words between the others the girls and the new comrades were left to wait as Simon volunteered to scout out some sort of vantage point. It appeared the group was tasked with scouting out a potential threat. Natsuru was confident in her roles as a sensory ninja to fulfill that role. She was easily able to read chakra and sense motives.

"Be seeing you, Simon." She got in before the man departed. The group waited for two minutes, which felt like forever considering she did not wish to speak to half of the remaining people standing at the gates. However the time finally passed, and they were given their official order to take off. "Let's go." She would add just as the group began to mobilize. Natsuru kept her senses at their sharpest as she left the safety of the village gates. She always had mixed emotions when it came to leaving the village. She yearned for adventure and greater purpose, but hated leaving behind her room, home, family, and everything she considered close. In this case she would leave Shimiko behind, a friend. She figured she would get used to it in the future. She could only hope.

[Exit]

Amakiir
    Amakiir

Character File

Post by Amakiir Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:28 pm

Yagami wasn’t sure how to respond at being addressed, and had to take a moment to collect himself before responding. “Melee, mostly.” he replied to Ryuko with a nod. At the Jounin’s query the reply was a bit longer in forming. “We endure, that’s all I can really say about it. Still learning, myself, if we’re being honest here.” He clenched his hands a bit tighter in the iron bands and watched the scout take off into the distance. He really didn’t know his place in the grand scheme just yet, but maybe today would begin to change that.

He followed the Jounin's direction and settled near the ‘Thundercats’ as they prepared to move out. He took a steadying breath, turned his eyes to the horizon and planted his feet firmly onto the ground. Almost immediately he began to relax into his duty mindset. That helped a great deal even when surrounded by strangers. The Earth was steadfast, solid, and would never let him down. He let the barest ghost of a smile reach his lips as they set out on their mission. Yes, the Earth felt strong today.

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:10 pm

Ryuko was crestfallen to hear that Nariko wouldn’t be seeing them off thought she tried her best to keep that emotion from showing up on her face. They where on a mission, which meant she had to act like it. It was time to put away the silly childishness and act like the warrior she was supposed to be.

Yagami answered her question about what his specality was, telling her that he supposed he was mainly a melee specialist, a fact that caused her to flash him a happy grin. It’d been too long since she’d had a worthy sparring partner. Maybe once this was over she’d ask him to go a few rounds.

Simon set off ahead of them but Ryuko didn’t feel the need to say much to him as he left. She didn’t need to tell him trite things like stay safe or be careful because she knew he was strong enough to handle himself and trusted him not to get in over his head.

The two minutes they waited for Shimiko to show felt like the longest two minutes of her life and in the end they departed without her. It felt wrong for the Thundercats to be incomplete and Ryuko couldn’t help feel a pain of worry about her friend who hadn’t shown up. Worry she had to bottle inside her and forget for now since she couldn’t let it distract her.

“Hai.” Replied Ryuko indicating she understood the order to not engage even if she wasn’t necessarily happy about it. If the goal was to get in, observe then get out without fighting was the point of even bringing her along? Of course it was better if they could avoid combat when possible but she wasn’t sure how much she’d be able to actual contribute here since scouting wasn’t her strong suit.

Stats
    Sakata
    Sakata

Character File

Post by Sakata Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:54 am

By the time they finally make it back to Kumogakure no Sato, Simon has since then recuperated from his exhaust. He attempts to shimmy his way out of Natsuru's grasp--assuming she's even carrying him at this point considering the distance. "I should be alright for now... thanks again." The blonde murmurs momentarily at the female, assuming she does allow him to slip away. With Kumogakure just a small walk down the road, he didn't want to show up to the gates being carried along--that'd certainly be a little embarrassing.

With a relaxed stride, the male continues along, assuming the squad is still moving along in tandem with them. He was eager to give this report and get some rest shortly after--though there's a good chance he might have to patch himself up due to the little cuts here and burns he got here and there from basically running headfirst into an explosion. Living life dangerous had its moments of risk to it, and it was safe to say that he had dealt with that firsthand back there. None the less, he was still appreciative that he had survived such a thing regardless, and managed to power through it with some aid.

(exit -> Administrative Building)

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:27 pm

~=> From Emberdome Enter :  ~=>

Missions, Meditation, Medical Alleviation. Boy Cloud wondered flowed through, willow wisping in the crowds of refugees and wanderers, who were seeking entry into the village. There were way more than he expected, however the majority of them stepped aside as he and fellow teammates whom streamed from the valley of Jehoshaphat made thier way towards the gates. They cheered and sung praises towards the thundercats of the land of lightning and even so congratulated Lëí Zhënyün for being prestiged in his recent prominade towards his tokubetzu position. All he could do was slightly smile with his eyes, not because of the flattery or croud, however because of the safety of those making towards the village as one unit. Is this was what friendship felt like? He wouldn't truly know, spending the majority of his training within the mountain steeps of Kumogakure. He limped forward, feeling alone and trodden from desolation. His eyes waned from exhaustion, although he had just enough stamina, even as his legs were shaking from over exertion and his breath striken in dehydration. He flashed his head band as the crowds ceased from reknownic cheering and allowed then all through the gates with clearance.

<=~ Exit Towards Administrative Building <=~

Kumogakure Gates - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Ryuko yawned as she walked back thought the gate.   All things considered the trip back had been pretty uneventfully.   On one hand she’d had nothing to take her frustration out on but on the other she hadn’t use a lot of energy getting back to town.  The pace while not being lesurely hadn’t been grueling either  which had allowed her to recover some of her chakra.

All she needed now was a bit of rest and a good meal and she’d be back in tip top shape.  Both things would have to wait however until they where done reporting.   Seeing Lei limp along she sighed. “Imbecile.” she muttered lightly.  If he’d only been a little bit more patent she would have carried him her saving him a bunch of trouble.

“Let’s get this over with then….” Ryuko said resolutely as she followed  after Simon.

(exit -> Administrative Building)

Stats
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth

Character File

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:58 am

A shrouded figure approached the heavily guarded Kumogakure City Gates. Natsuru wears black sandals which cover both feet securely and tightly providing comfort and protection. This is matched with a pair of dark gray steel shin guards. The shin guards covered the tops of her feet all the way up to her lower knees. This was matched with a pair of black stockings which covered her feet and extended above her knees. Although made from cloth they were somewhat thick and provided minor protection. Natsuru wears black undergarments which are concealed by a loose pain of black pants with the bottoms wrapped in white bandage. Attached on the belt is a dark gray lacquered scabbard sized for a tanto. Another black belt is worn around her waist which serves to hold her quiver located around her back side. This belt is accompanied with a hip pouch above her rear and a katana on her left side, the scabbard design mimicking that of the tanto.

A mesh, sleeveless undershirt covered her body as a set of riveted mail is worn over the undershirt. As her primary top she wears a simple long sleeve black shirt being a bit loose just like her pants. On both hands Natsuru wears a pair of long fingerless gloves which extends just below her elbows made with the same material of cloth and quality as her stockings. These are backed by a pair of soft leather arm guards protecting her forearm and back hand leaving a small soft part on her wrist still allowing flexibility. Her bow is worn across her chest with the front of the bow across her chest and the string running across her back, the natural properties of the bow clinging itself to her body. Over her torso is a black cloak that extended down to the backs of her knees with a down hood, the mantel thick and well-insulated keeping the majority of her appearance concealed.

Natsuru has very fair skin with an almost ink-like navy blue hair, which matches her eyes in the same regards. These features are mostly hidden by the raise hood of her cloak and a face mask covering from her down and down. Standing at 5'11 she has a very slender frame which maximizes her role as an archer giving her a statuesque vibe. Due to the choice of clothing worn she could easily be mistaken for a male actor given her height and the majority of her feminine features being concealed. She wanted to be different; she didn't want to be seen as herself. She was a Ronin to the concern of others. Showing her I.D. and going through checkout procedure Natsuru left the city limits of Kumogakure and began travel on the open roads.

[Exit]

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:50 am

The Cloudian Wonder streamed from his prominades in the village in hopes of a personal mission. Clad in his normal white Yukata, he streamed passed the guards flashing his golden seamed headband. They immediately noticed his prestige and let him be as he waved towards the gaurds. They immediately began praying for his safety as he streamed forth from the village gates further into the kingdom in the Land of Lightning.

{ Exit }

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Covering Tracks)

Kumogakure Gates - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:09 am