Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+16
Naganori
Chen Kimyōnakama
Okane
Kara
Seigi
Azuma Asakaze
Kurenai
Son'Rei
Ei Kanagawa
Rin Matoi
Nozomi
Bayushi
Kye
Itaken
Shin Kazehana
Rivu Aiasan
20 posters

The Village Gates

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

The Village Gates - Page 3 Empty Re: The Village Gates

Post by Sayuri Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:27 pm

Sayuri went to follow after The Owl, but stopped short as she heard Raijin’s suggestion to extract some information from the unknown shinobi. Murmuring a quick “I’ll be right there.” Sayuri turned and kept pace with Raijin. Now that they were at the village, she wasn’t overly concerned with keeping her location a secret, so she allowed snow to fall around her once more, which would cause her eyes to frost over and gave an eerie intensity to her glare and contrast to her wicked smile.

Once they were outside the earshot of everyone present, Sayuri would turn to Raijin and speak quietly. “It’s been a while since I’ve had toys to play with. I wonder what sort of music they’ll make.” Sayuri had no idea why it mattered where the shinobi came from, or anything related to the politics of this interaction. She was just excited to play.

Notes:

The Ice Queen:
    Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Post by Naganori Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:42 pm

"Well, aren't you magnificent?" Completely in awe of this transformation, Ananta had seen nothing like it before and paused for a beat taking all of him in. Missing the Iwa-nin take his leave. Despite how impressed she was with his body, she'd still say the next bit but more quietly and half to herself. "If only the mouth was made to match." The words though they could've been taken as an insult were more in disappointment. The doctor hadn't come to fight, so, as he pointed a blade at her , she'd raise her hands in surrender, metal bangles jingling now at her elbows. If his reputation was accurately assessed by her in this encounter, he was probably doing Dr. Miura a courtesy. She was inclined to accept, given the circumstances and mention of singing toys.

As much as Dr. Miura wanted to split her attention between all of the threatening people here, Raijin really commanded her attention. She'd begin walking as instructed hands still raised. "I surely hope you're at least going to buy me dinner first," calmly and almost casually she'd slightly tilt her hand to point past Raijin's sword to his crotch. "Before you try to prick me with that thing. Especially since your tongue flaps around so aimlessly." The tone of her voice was matched by the palpable displeasure on her face and in her body language.

Obliging him though she would turn and walk towards the village. Most people hated the feeling of sand between their toes, but Ananta had always liked it. This was a small comfort as she continued before the draconically regaled man. It's funny the ways that we get what we want sometimes while still getting so much of what we didn't. The good doctor would speak clearly so that she wouldn't have to repeat herself. It would probably come off as boldness, but the reality of the matter was that she was in over her head. She had no clue what was going on and needed some time to piece things together. "A little village called Tsukigakure out in the middle of nowhere." She'd motion vaguely Southeast with one hand. Ananta Miura would leave a small gap for reprisal, but if the question didn't change she'd add. "Ask what you really want to know."

Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:50 am

The Jounin was out of his element. He had aimed to find and deport interlopers as well as guide ambassadors to Chen. The drama that was unfolding before him was unfortunately far above his paygrade. Raijin's transformation and his subsequent threat with the sword caused the Iwa-Nin to take a step back. He knew that the Dragon King could slaughter him like a bug if he chose to interfere. He was willing to die for his village but as far as he could see Raijin posed no threat to the Oasis. It would be foolish to try to re-assert control over the situation when doing so may only provoke trouble. He decided to remain silent and keep his guard up. He'd signal to some of the gate attendants to send word to Chen, but other than that he'd stay rooted. This impromptu interrogation was now taking precedence over his mission and he simply had to deal with with.

[Jounin standing by. Feel free to skip him.]

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Post by Bayushi Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:33 pm

The three got out of earshot of the party, the Doctor agreed to make her way with them down the pathway. Walking out of earshot of the Iwa ninja. The Doctor was taken aback by the situations sudden commandeering Raijin. The Cursed One had a sense for these type of things. He was a cunning ninja as well. However he let her explain her side. First she made a remark and gesture to Raijin to whom replied with a laugh, "Where are my manners? Of course, kill and chill later? No? Ok just chill?" He quipped to her, twirling the Kusanagi blade beside him into a beautiful Kata. Before sheathing the blade. Though he didn't need a weapon, it was a sign to show he was willing to talk.

The dark grey form of the Cursed One began to fade as he returned to normal. She was certainly sassy which amused Raijin to no end. However he was still very aggressive to any information that would lead him to believe she was from the Cloud country. She agreed to start making their way down the path. Sayuri even joined them to Raijin's great delight. However as they began to walk, Ananta explained that she was from a village called Tsukigakure. "Tsukigakure ey? Good. You had me worried. I thought you were gonna say from somewhere else." Even with his joyous laugh saying it, it was hard to see if Bayushi was actually relieved or not. Stopping short of their walk. Raijin gave her a look before saying, "These are dangerous parts now. But I like your boldness to walk right up here. You're ok in my book. Sayuri don't you think so? Must be crazy...just like us. You're free to go. Wherever you please Doctor Ananta. Till next time." He of course would remember her chakra signature. It was indeed that of a trained individual. An unknown Kekkei Genkai. Certainly a special interest to take in.

Raijin walked back to Sayuri if she would follow him back to the village. If the Doctor wanted to speak to the Iwa nin and plead her case she could. Raijin walked alongside Sayuri and playfully bumped to her as they walked to meet with this Chen. "Pleasure to see you again Princess. I forgot to give your gift." The Dragon King reached to his sash, unbuckling the sheath and Kusnagi sword. He would then hand it to Sayuri. "You don't seem like the sword kind of warrior. But this sword is invaluable in any hands. It shall serve you well. Now lets go meet up with Lord Chen."

----------------------
    [Exit]

-0.5 Sensory

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:39 pm

Sayuri chuckled at Raijin’s joke, although she was fairly certain it wasn’t actually a joke. She did appreciate how the mysterious shinobi that they were set to play with was actually respectful, it was better than disrespect and worlds better than blubbering. There was nothing more unattractive than a toy crying before anyone had even touched it.

She admired Raijin as she padded softly along, drawing closer to the doctor and drawing close enough to take a deep and obvious inhale of the air around them. “You smell of fear. Do take care not to lie, darling toy.” After which the good doctor indulged Raijin with general directions to the village of her origins. A place called Tsukigakure, one that Sayuri had never heard of, but then again Sayuri didn’t study geography and wasn’t overly concerned with the precise layout of any maps. When Raijin accepted the doctor’s explanation Sayuri looked visibly disappointed, she had been looking forward to a more vigorous interrogation.

But if Raijin liked them, then who was she to argue with him. “I suppose that means you’re off limits for now. But. . .” She would lean in close for her next words. “. . .the future is still unwritten. If you’re as crazy as you seem, then we will meet again.” She would then turn on her heel and walk away from Doctor Ananta with Raijin into the village. When mentioned a gift her hand unconsciously rose to the crescent shaped scar that was clearly on her cheekbone, a memory of the last gift she had received. “A pleasure to see you again as well. My deepest gratitude for the gift, I’m afraid I haven’t brought you anything. It didn’t actually occur to me to bring anything other than my lust for blood. Violence called and I answered.” She would then tie the sword to her belt and walk along with Raijin to meet with Lord Chen.

Notes:

[Exit to Suna]

The Ice Queen:
    Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Post by Naganori Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:00 pm

"I'll be sure that the perfume that comes of me next time we meet is more nuanced." Dr. Miura's words were delivered respectfully, but just underneath them there was disgust, almost anger, at herself for being called out on being afraid. Maybe more accurately she was disgusted that the feelings existed so strongly in her to begin with, and that she was able to be called out for being afraid. She was a scientist. Her world was often one of controls with limited risks being taken, and she went out into the field to take this risk only to find these monsters. With a bow, Dr. Miura would turn and head away from the village. I'm not the one that's crazy. This whole world is just dull. She'd check the contraption she'd gotten from IK, seeing if there were any changes as she left Suna. Her heart would tremble though, and she’d run back in after the legendary nin.

Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

Post by Bayushi Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:49 pm

Raijin had already gathered his belongings. He had new allies in the Sand and in the Mist. Soon he would be ready to to conquer the world as it is. There was one last place he needed to go. A place he hadn’t been to in quite sometime. Since he left to become a missing ninja. The Land of Lightning. It was time to return to Kumogakure. Spreading his invisible wings, he took off into the sky. Flying his way there.

————————-

Suna -> River -> Fire -> Lightning (36 hours)

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:49 pm

Tadara would leave the village without having to check in with the guards as the Owl. They answered to him at the coordination center and he had directed a great many kill squad missions. Still they watched the Owl leave warily. Leaving Suna to head back to Iwa and ditching the owl outfit at the edge of Sunagakure.

Exit thread
    Northeastern Wind Country (24 hours) -> Land of Birds (12 hours) -> [Southeastern Earth Country (24 hours)

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:11 pm

The downside of trying to covertly enter a hidden village in the middle of the desert. Is that trying to come in one by one seemed more suspicious then anything else. It was not after all like there was a whole lot of places one could go for food, water, or anything else in the middle of a desert a fourth the size of the continent. So the scouting team coming in found themselves hard pressed to figure out a reason to enter. Sure, Diana gave Kirigakure permission to confirm the actions of Sayuri here in Suna. Which meant they would obviously be able to enter the village to do so. However their target was someone within the village. Which meant that they still needed to be as careful as possible.

Under the guise of weary travelers, packs laden down with good to sell and trade with the three individuals moved through the check in process for the oasis like city of Sunagakure. The marvel of someone creating a large river within the village and the huge tower bearing the Stag Emporium logo was a breathtaking sight to behold but the three were not here for that. They were only interested in entering the village and searching for their target.

[My A rank scouting team has discovered Sunagakure after a week of search. Entering in now.]

Skills/Elements: Kyuujutsu, Sensory, Ninjutsu, Water
    Stats:

Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Stamina: B (950)
    Speed: A (1,950)
    Coordination: D (1,950)
    Intelligence: D (150)
    Perception: A (1,950)

Techniques: Chakra Suppression, Body Flicker, Thousand Flying Water Needles, Exploding Colliding Wave, Shadow Clone, Hiding in Water, Starch Syrup Capturing Field, Great Exploding Colliding Wave.

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Valen Minamoto
    Valen Minamoto

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire, Water, Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Valen Minamoto Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:30 pm

The scouting team entered the village unopposed and spent time around the place. Slowly becoming normal sights within the village. That was a crucial step in the goal of finding out if Sayuri was within the location. Or at the very least, had been. Their orders were simple enough, confirm whether or not the claims made by the Tsuchikage had been true and that Sayuri had been involved in atrocities involving the killing of innocent civilians in this village. However getting that information would potentially require civilians that had not been killed to tell them. The scouts were also tasked with attempting to confirm the woman's presence. However that could be dangerous if she really had been involved in atrocities within the village so they were expected to use their better judgement. Confirming the allegations was paramount.

Over the course of a week or so the scouts managed to gain the information needed. That Sayuri had indeed been killing people, publicly, causing metaphorical rivers of blood to run through the city as people would say. The civilian populace lived in fear of the woman and did all they could to prevent her noticing them. However recently she had been quiet of late and it was rumored she might not be there anymore. Without the ability to confirm her presence but with the information confirmed. The scouts would leave. Returning to Kirigakure as quickly as they could manage.

[Exit]

Traveling back to Kiri
    Suna Gate -> Land of Wind borders = 24 Hours (-25 CP to make it 12 Hours)
    Land of River -> Land of Fire Borders = 12 Hours (-25 CP to make it instant)
    Land of Fire Borders to Land of Fire Borders (Crossing the Country): 48 Hours (-50 CP to make it 32 Hours)
    Boarding the Same corvette they left there.
    Half Kaizoku Sea: 36 Hours (18 Hours due to Corvette)
    Land of Water Borders to Kiri Gates:  24 Hours (-25 CP to make it 8 Hours)
    -125 CP of 180 for my Scouts.
    Total Travel Time = 70 Hours
    Arrival Time at Kiri Gates: 4/4 at 2:30 PM

Renown: 9,250
    Ryo: 8,750,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Outdated at this point
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:10 pm

The screams of those who still dealt within Sunagakure were like music to his ears. He had given himself time to rest and restore his chakra reserves after obliterating large sections of the village. Likewise, his summons had been given an adequate amounts of time to rest up and relax. He had enjoyed listening to the screams and terror of the unfaithful. Many had rushed out of the village once they realized what was happening. Many more tried to pull their friends and family from the rubble that he and his summons had created. He'd have stayed longer but alas, he had a world to win. The Child of Ethereum walked out of the gates wearing a jet black cloak which obscured most of his features. He'd open up a world wound and then unleash Omicron-Ethereum to finish things off while he made his escape.

The summon ran right back into the village to do the last bit of damage to those still within.

[Chen summons Omicron-Ethereum]

[Exit]

[Secret Travel Path]

Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:57 pm

Omicron-Ethereum stared up at the giant walls of Sunagakure. Yet another target. If the beast could sigh, it would. It was getting rather tired of having to obliterate these massive structures with the Sea Change technique. By the end of this campaign of terror, he'd be a master at the jutsu. Omicron-Ethereum summoned up a great deal of chakra and unleashed the jutsu five times against the walls of the village. Each time it was done, they'd move to a slightly different portion of the wall. They'd even attach to the walls itself using Tree-Walking Technique and created several earthquakes from within the walls. These earthquakes would crack and split the structures until they could no longer support its own weight. With the gates destroyed, Suna was officially a ruin. The summon then dismissed itself now that its work had been compelted.

[5x Sea Change on the Suna Gates]

[Exit Summon]

Son'Rei
    Son'Rei
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Son'Rei Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:44 am

Son'Rei's return to Sunagakure had not been what he expected. The last time he had seen the village it was in complete ruin, now it was as though the destruction had never happened. Of course, there were far less people within the village compared to before, a massacre would do that, but the village was once again thriving. After a few inquiries, Son'Rei would learn that this boon in resurgence was from the generosity of the Grand Merchant Okane Tomi, who had taken over the village as it would seem. Son'Rei would make a mental note to thank the man should he ever gain an audience with him, but for now his concern was on the other whispers that flowed through the village. The Chuunin Exams were coming, Son'Rei had to ensure that he was ready for such an event. He had been a wandering Genin for far too long, it was not time for him to test his skills against others and show the world that Sunagakure was far from gone. Passing through the gates of the village, Son'Rei would move to the administration office and sign himself up as a representative of the village hidden in the sand before heading to the training area to begin training in preparation for the exams.

{Exit- Entering Village}

King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:44 am

The member 'Son'Rei' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    The Village Gates - Page 3 WFpjHMN

Sponsored content