Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Miura, Naganori

Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Miura, Naganori Empty Miura, Naganori

Post by Naganori Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:01 pm

Name: Miura, Naganori
    Village: Kumogakure
    Title: The Metamorph, Kumo's Master of Forms, "Nagi"

Clan: The Arts and Theatre Guild
    Bloodline: Super Beast Imitating Drawing
    Element(s): None

Skill(s): Fūinjutsu, Ninjutsu [Non-elemental], Taijutsu, [2 stat trades]

Stats [1650 + 2000 (Jounin) + 1000 (stat trade x2) + 1200 (loan) = 5850]

• Strength: B [950]
    • Constitution: C [450]
    • Stamina: C [450]
    • Speed: C [450]
    • Coordination: A [1650]
    • Intelligence: B [950]
    • Perception: B [950]

Unique Abilities:

Absolute Focus and Fight Smarter:

Master of Forms:

Artist’s Eye:

Getting the Groove Back:

'Butterfly' and 'Chrysalis' Transformations:
    Appearance: When this barefoot, 75 kg man stands tall he is a slightly imposing 2 meters tall, though his lithe, androgynous build and generally unimposing posture. His golden eyes often expose his overly inquisitive nature, and almost glow in the light. Though most of his hair is cut relatively short, two long tufts at each side of his bangs hang to mid chest level. Despite his lack of medical knowledge, or maybe due to it, it isn't uncommon to see him lounging around in a doctor's coat. Often though he wears a loose, sleeveless hoodie and loose pants that cling just beneath his knees. These pants typically have a little arrow shaped tail that he often squeezes his tail into.

History: From a very young age, Naganori showed a talent for ninjutsu. He was far from a prodigy, but his journey through the academy was both relatively quick and remarkable. Through tremendous effort he repeatedly overcame the obstacles presented to him by his instructors. As a lone refugee from the Land of Moon, after his home was ransacked. Everything he wanted was to prove himself a valuable asset of Kumogakure. He traded his playful life that burned up like untended straw in a summer drought, for the honor of being a shinobi. Reaching chunin at the age of eight, he caught the eye of a woman who saw potential in him for a much more thankless path. Through her experimentation and innumerable surgeries on him, slowly Naganori changed from the common, try-hard rabble he once was into something different. He was changed merely by her whim.

Years pass and, though he was a loyal soldier, he begins to seed doubts upon his master and her intentions for the Lightning Country. He leaves Kumo for a time, and discovers himself. He falls in love with the land and its people, and through distant lenses remembers how to feel the attachments of friendship and family. His faeiry tale came and went with the sweet breath of a single spring though. Once again his master laid her deep claws into him. Aiming him this time at the village that protected his new home. She met little resistance from him as she sent him to his death. These broad strokes are what precious little Naganori has from before he was sealed.

Personality: Above all things Naganori is inquisitive. To be ignorant is the ultimate sin. Be it people, chakra, or nations Naganori has a great hunger to know why they tick the way they do. Of these interest the most enchanting for him revolves around his philosophy about conflict. At the center of every conflict lies a profound love. To capture that moment in a piece of fine art is Naganori's greatest of pleasures. True to his code name, Nagi, Naganori is often the most calm in the group, though this is only due in part to his lackadaisical, low energy demeanor. Often, even to his own detriment he'll egg on his peers and enemies simply in the hopes of seeing what makes them tick, their 'why'.

Though either of the circumstances alone are fine, Nagi after over a decade of being sealed has a great fear of being constrained in the dark. He enjoys cute things, the refined but subtle beauty of nature, strong flavored foods, and brash or zealous people.

Maybe because of his want to do better than was done to him, some sort of self-fulfillment, or simply his curiosity, Naganori loves watching those that are weak overcome their own limitations, especially if they teeter and trip on their way to actual greatness. On the flip side, Naganori has a great distaste for those who consider themselves monoliths of virtue or power, perfect and unwavering. For the simple act of knocking them down a peg, he will go to great lengths, even causing great harm or detriment to himself.

Naganori knows what he wishes the Land of Lightning was, and it Will to him is to be a current that moves through its people, from one to another as the strong embolden the weak. Of all the beauty he'd love to capture on canvas, The One who embodies this sits upon the throne of aestheticism.

Roleplay Samples:
    A Way, Way Back:

Another xp:

I am bad at the combats, so here is a thread of me getting rekt with jojo style jutsu names!

Last edited by Naganori on Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Miura, Naganori Empty Re: Miura, Naganori

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:33 pm

Since damage from weapons and jutsu against the tail treat this part of Naganori's body as if it has -1 Constitution, it isn’t unusual for the limb to be destroyed. In such cases the tail must be healed by means of a long arduous fūinjutsu between threads.

*^ The flaw needs to be fleshed out a bit more here and damage to the tail should engender damage to you. Tbh, I'd recommend making this a custom technique.

Master of Forms: Naganori may cast the transformation technique without using handseals for no chakra cost as long as he transforms into himself (this version is often younger or even a different sex) or someone he has a picture of. While transformed in this way, Naganori has - - in coordination as it isn’t his normal body.

*^ This is a no go. Techniques always cost chakra and sealess transformation isn't allowed as a UA.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S
    Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Naganori Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Pigment Prosthesis: Naganori has an additional limb that stems from a tattooed seal in the shape of a snake on his back. It for all intents and purposes a 3 m long, prehensile tail that is shaped like a painted snake (not dissimilar in style to his super beasts), even for the purposes of taijutsu. It can freely retract into and out of tattoo form. Due to it’s ink based structure, the tail has a +1 tier buff against blunt force damage from being crushed or battered. It weakness is that it has a -1 tier debuff against attacks that would cut or pierce it. The tail being destroyed results in a -5 CP reduction of Naganori’s maximum CP that can’t be regained until an appropriate B-Rank or higher fuuinjutsu is used to repair or replace the seal. This restores the potential maximum, but not his current total.

^I really like the feel of this so I made it so that cutting off the tail drains some of his chakra. I super love the casual at will feel of this ability and would like to flush it out a bit more if necessary.

Master of Forms: Naganori may enter a thread in either of 2 alternate forms (the chrysalis and butterfly forms below).  These forms are Naganori regressed to being physically somewhere between 8-10, and him with a different sex. This ability is time consuming to use and painful. Taking a full post to activate or deactivate this ability can be used in the middle of a thread, but is inefficient as he can’t move during the transformation. While transformed in this way, Naganori has - - in coordination as the ability puts strain on his body and requires precise chakra control. Regardless of whether he is activating or deactivating the ability he can only do so once per thread.

^I like this ability, but I’m not quite as... Attached to it. I’m wanting this to have less utility than transformation, so I can use a wider breadth of Medusa’s faceclaims (if I’m being honest). In the end if it’s a no go it’s a no go.

I’d just like to put it out there that I’m not trying to be bullheaded or anything. I just don’t really know hiw stuff works that well😅.
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Pigment Prosthesis: Yeah honestly UAs aren't really made to function like this. I do think this is simply better suited to being a technique. Even with minimal or modest costs but I its going to need more information and elaboration that making it into a UA just doesn't really fit with the mechanics of how UA are supposed to work.

Master of Forms: This one is a little bit better actually because it is battle application is far more limited (you are essentially looking the same and just changing age appearance) and therefore it doesn't require as much elaboration and balancing as a tail might. So I'm fine with this one as written.

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Naganori Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:15 pm

Hmm, that’s too bad, but I 100% understand. I’ve made the appropriate edits.

Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Naganori wrote:Name: Miura, Naganori
    Village: Kumogakure
    Title: The Metamorph, Kumo's Master of Forms, "Nagi"

Clan: The Arts and Theatre Guild
    Bloodline: Super Beast Imitating Drawing
    Element(s): None

Skill(s): Fūinjutsu, Ninjutsu [Non-elemental], Taijutsu, [2 stat trades]

Stats [1650 + 2000 (Jounin) + 1000 (stat trade x2) + 1200 (loan) = 5850]

• Strength: B [950]
    • Constitution: C [450]
    • Stamina: C [450]
    • Speed: C [450]
    • Coordination: A [1650]
    • Intelligence: B [950]
    • Perception: B [950]

Unique Abilities:

Absolute Focus and Fight Smarter:

Master of Forms:

Artist’s Eye:

Getting the Groove Back:

'Butterfly' and 'Chrysalis' Transformations:
    Appearance: When this barefoot, 75 kg man stands tall he is a slightly imposing 2 meters tall, though his lithe, androgynous build and generally unimposing posture. His golden eyes often expose his overly inquisitive nature, and almost glow in the light. Though most of his hair is cut relatively short, two long tufts at each side of his bangs hang to mid chest level. Despite his lack of medical knowledge, or maybe due to it, it isn't uncommon to see him lounging around in a doctor's coat. Often though he wears a loose, sleeveless hoodie and loose pants that cling just beneath his knees. These pants typically have a little arrow shaped tail that he often squeezes his tail into.

History: From a very young age, Naganori showed a talent for ninjutsu. He was far from a prodigy, but his journey through the academy was both relatively quick and remarkable. Through tremendous effort he repeatedly overcame the obstacles presented to him by his instructors. As a lone refugee from the Land of Moon, after his home was ransacked. Everything he wanted was to prove himself a valuable asset of Kumogakure. He traded his playful life that burned up like untended straw in a summer drought, for the honor of being a shinobi. Reaching chunin at the age of eight, he caught the eye of a woman who saw potential in him for a much more thankless path. Through her experimentation and innumerable surgeries on him, slowly Naganori changed from the common, try-hard rabble he once was into something different. He was changed merely by her whim.

Years pass and, though he was a loyal soldier, he begins to seed doubts upon his master and her intentions for the Lightning Country. He leaves Kumo for a time, and discovers himself. He falls in love with the land and its people, and through distant lenses remembers how to feel the attachments of friendship and family. His faeiry tale came and went with the sweet breath of a single spring though. Once again his master laid her deep claws into him. Aiming him this time at the village that protected his new home. She met little resistance from him as she sent him to his death. These broad strokes are what precious little Naganori has from before he was sealed.

Personality: Above all things Naganori is inquisitive. To be ignorant is the ultimate sin. Be it people, chakra, or nations Naganori has a great hunger to know why they tick the way they do. Of these interest the most enchanting for him revolves around his philosophy about conflict. At the center of every conflict lies a profound love. To capture that moment in a piece of fine art is Naganori's greatest of pleasures. True to his code name, Nagi, Naganori is often the most calm in the group, though this is only due in part to his lackadaisical, low energy demeanor. Often, even to his own detriment he'll egg on his peers and enemies simply in the hopes of seeing what makes them tick, their 'why'.

Though either of the circumstances alone are fine, Nagi after over a decade of being sealed has a great fear of being constrained in the dark. He enjoys cute things, the refined but subtle beauty of nature, strong flavored foods, and brash or zealous people.

Maybe because of his want to do better than was done to him, some sort of self-fulfillment, or simply his curiosity, Naganori loves watching those that are weak overcome their own limitations, especially if they teeter and trip on their way to actual greatness. On the flip side, Naganori has a great distaste for those who consider themselves monoliths of virtue or power, perfect and unwavering. For the simple act of knocking them down a peg, he will go to great lengths, even causing great harm or detriment to himself.

Naganori knows what he wishes the Land of Lightning was, and it Will to him is to be a current that moves through its people, from one to another as the strong embolden the weak. Of all the beauty he'd love to capture on canvas, The One who embodies this sits upon the throne of aestheticism.

Roleplay Samples:
    A Way, Way Back:

Another xp:

I am bad at the combats, so here is a thread of me getting rekt with jojo style jutsu names!

Approved

Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Naganori Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Update Type: I'd like to use a two week revamp
    Information: to Swap Naganori's Strength and Stamina, Swap Taijutu skill for Raiton, and Elemental affinity from Non-Elemental to Raiton.
    New:
    Old:
    Link:2 week revamp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:05 am