Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Ei's Updates

    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:25 am

    Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Age: 23
    Gender: Female
    Rank: S-Rank Jounin
    Village: Sunagakure no Sato
    Bloodline: Scorch Release - Mastery

    Experience:  2785 | 7935

    Ryo: 2,571,500 Ryo

    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Senbonx 100
    Barbed Senbon x100
    Mannequin x100
    Silverweed x3
    Wood x40
    Ei's Workshop x1
    Chikamatsu Collection
    Bashōsen
    Kohaku no Jōhei

    Skills: Fuuinjutsu, Kugutsu, Ijutsu, Engineering

    Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Shakuton

    Jutsu:
    S-rank
    Spoiler:

    Fission

    Four Symbol Seal
    Reverse Four Symbols Sealing
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet

    Wind Release: Cast Net
    Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique
    Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Beast Tearing Gale Palm
    Blade of Wind
    Great Sickle Weasel Technique

    Assimilate All Creation Technique
    Eye Mind Reading
    Saiko Denshin (Psycho Mind Transmission)
    Shuriken Shadow Clone
    Chakra Drain

    Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar
    Five Elements Seal
    Contract Seal
    Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique
    Five Elements Unseal
    Self-Cursing Seal
    Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal
    Time-Release Technique

    Body Revival Technique
    Cell Activation Technique
    Cherry Blossom Profusion Palm
    Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique
    Yin Healing Wound Destruction

    Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Paralyzing Flute Genjutsu
    Temple of Nirvana
    B-rank
    Spoiler:

    Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder
    Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare Technique

    Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique
    Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique
    Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Fire Release: Extinguishing Curtain Field
    Fire Release: Pheasant Hunter
    Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work

    Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball
    Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Wind Release: Pressure Damage
    Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon
    Wind Release: Air Bullets
    Wind Release: Beast Tearing Palm
    Wind Release: Divine Mountain Wind
    Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Gale Fist
    Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Gunbai Fanned Wind
    Sickle Weasel Technique
    Dust Wind Technique

    Shadow Clone Technique
    Perfect Copy
    Lions Mane
    Needle Hell
    Needle Cloak
    Transparent Escape Technique

    Barrier: Canopy Method Formation
    Barrier Method Formation
    Lightning Flash Blade Creation
    Cloth Binding Technique
    Chakra Draining Seal

    Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Poison Mist
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Cherry Blossom Tearing Impact

    Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
    Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
    Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape
    String Bean Binding Illusion

    Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Crushing Palm
    Smashing Boulder
    C-rank
    Spoiler:

    Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire
    Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Exploding Flame Shot

    Wind Release: Slash
    Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet
    Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
    Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken

    Resonating Echo Drill
    Body Elimination Technique
    Hiding in Shadows Technique
    Focused Amplification
    Genjutsu Kai
    Ninja Art: Shuriken Giant Body Technique

    Five-Seal Barrier
    Explosive Tag Seal
    Five-Seal Barrier Pass Technique

    Chakra Scalpel
    Cherry Blossom Impact

    Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique
    Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
    Hazy Genjutsu
    Bell Ring Genjutsu
    Sly Mind Affect Technique

    Shatter Palm
    Slamming Palm
    D-rank
    Spoiler:

    Wind Release: Verdant Mountain Gale
    Wind Release: Passing Typhoon

    Body Flicker Technique
    Haze Clone Technique
    Temporary Paralysis Technique

    Chakra Strings Technique
    Puppet Technique

    Puppet Technique

    Soft Body Manipulation
    Soft Body manipulation - Surprise Whip
    Soft Body Modification: Writhing Agony Fangs
    Ijutsu - Chakra Palm
    Ijutsu - Reverse Chakra Palm
    Pressure Strike
    Healing Hands

    Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Mist Servant Technique

    Arhat Fist
    Rising Knee
    Shoulder Charge

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Body Replacement Technique
    Cloak of Invisibility
    Clone Technique
    Rope Escape Technique
    Transformation Technique
    Unsealing Technique
    One Thousand Years of Death

    Stats:
    Strength: E
    Constitution: E
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: S
    Intelligence: S
    Perception: A


    Unique Abilities:
    Practiced Perfection: User may decrease the time required to craft an item by one rank, however as a result reduce their Coordination by one tier limiting what they can craft by one rank.

    Endurance Artist: User may boost their Constitution by one rank; Their Speed lowers by one rank. Costs 5 CP to toggle.

    Silent Resentment: Kugutsu Techniques cost 1 rank less in CP; Ijutsu techniques cost 1 rank more in CP.

    Renown: 14,240

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Ei Kanagawa on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:42 pm; edited 27 times in total
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:27 am

    Update Type: Universal Claim / 2 Week Change / Renown
    Information: Universal Claim, and changing Ei having Bukijutsu to her having Ninjutsu. Also claiming 3k renown. Also claiming 20k starting ryo

    Raijin also gave permission to learn Four Symbols Seal, a stolen Konoha Exclusive, in discord. This can be confirmed with him if necessary.

    Also buying ten pounds of iron. Using the renown money that Ei has, this should cost 1,000 ryo and bring her down to 69,000 ryo.

    Claiming for 15 Starter Jutsu:  Lightning Flash Blade Creation, Chakra Draining Seal, Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar, Five Element Seal, Contract Seal Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,
    Five Element Unseal, Self-Cursing Seal, Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal, Time-Release Seal, Four Symbols Seal, Reverse Four Symbols Sealing, Shadow Clone, Perfect Copy, Transparent Escape Technique,  and Psycho Mind Transmission
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2979-metal-bars#23258
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:30 pm

    Update Type: Two Week Grace Period
    Information: Changing Ei's skills. Removing the skill trade and replacing it with Medical Ninjutsu. This will reduce her Exp by 500. She had 200 exp remaining, and so as a part of the grace period she will have to have a UA that gives an EXP debt of 300 exp.
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 522
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:41 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: Universal Claim / 2 Week Change / Renown
    Information: Universal Claim, and changing Ei having Bukijutsu to her having Ninjutsu. Also claiming 3k renown. Also claiming 20k starting ryo

    Raijin also gave permission to learn Four Symbols Seal, a stolen Konoha Exclusive, in discord. This can be confirmed with him if necessary.

    Also buying ten pounds of iron. Using the renown money that Ei has, this should cost 1,000 ryo and bring her down to 69,000 ryo.

    Claiming for 15 Starter Jutsu:  Lightning Flash Blade Creation, Chakra Draining Seal, Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar, Five Element Seal, Contract Seal Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique,
    Five Element Unseal, Self-Cursing Seal, Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal, Time-Release Seal, Four Symbols Seal, Reverse Four Symbols Sealing, Shadow Clone, Perfect Copy, Transparent Escape Technique,  and Psycho Mind Transmission
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2979-metal-bars#23258

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour [50/46]
    Amicus Curiae [20/20 Explosions]
    100 Broadhead Arrows [C-Grade Quality]
    Evanescence
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 522
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:42 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: Two Week Grace Period
    Information: Changing Ei's skills. Removing the skill trade and replacing it with Medical Ninjutsu. This will reduce her Exp by 500. She had 200 exp remaining, and so as a part of the grace period she will have to have a UA that gives an EXP debt of 300 exp.
    Link: N/A

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour [50/46]
    Amicus Curiae [20/20 Explosions]
    100 Broadhead Arrows [C-Grade Quality]
    Evanescence
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:04 am

    Update Type: Crafted Stuff
    Information: Crafted 100 Senbon. Gaining 100 C-Rank Senbon and also 100 Exp from it.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2981-weapon-crafting-is-an-art-form-too


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 908
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama on Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:40 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: Crafted Stuff
    Information: Crafted 100 Senbon. Gaining 100 C-Rank Senbon and also 100 Exp from it.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2981-weapon-crafting-is-an-art-form-too

    Approved.
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:58 pm

    Update Type: 2 Week Grace Period | Salary Claim | Buying Stuff
    Information: Buying 3 Silverweed for 35,000 ryo each. This is 105,000 Ryo. Ei currently has 69,000 Ryo, but with the 50k Salary she recieves from Suna she can afford it, with 49,000 Ryo remaining. Also buying 2 "Flesh Inks", at 5,000 Ryo each, costing 10,000 Ryo, bringing her ryo down to 4,000 total.

    Resetting Ei to be in the Fujio Clan instead of Clanless. Additionally, replacing her Ninjutsu Skill with Katon (Fire). The Chemistry Skill will also be replaced with Fuuton (Wind). Removing the Weapon Crafting Skill and replacing it with Ninjutsu. Her Ninjutsu Affinity will be set to Scorch, even though she has not unlocked it yet.

    This also removes her "Painter's Endurance" Big Boost UA, which Ei will replace with a UA that is functionally identical but reduces Intelligence by 1 Tier

    Also removing her "Old Guard" UA. Replacing this with a Chakra Point Spending Advantage UA, which decreases the amount of chakra she needs to spend by one rank when performing Non-Elemental Ninjutsu, but increases it when performing Medical Techniques. Also adding the "One-Handed Hand Seals" UA

    Also re-Universal Claiming with this in mind to pick up all all Katon and Fuuton and Puppetry Techniques she could learn.

    Also, 13 posts in a multi-player B-Rank Mission (Back in Town) equals 260 EXP + 20 = 280 EXP. This removes her exp debt and adds 80 EXP to her spendable and total. Additionally she earns 25,000 Ryo, putting her to 29,000 Ryo. She also trains Temple of Nirvana, Hidden Shadow Squid Hands, and Many Hidden Shadow Squid Hands, and Shadow Shuriken Technique

    3 posts in a multiplayer social (Desert Child) = 30 EXP.
    Link: Sunagakure Updates
    B-Rank Mission
    Crafting Thread
    Social Topic
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 976
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 25

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:32 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: 2 Week Grace Period | Salary Claim | Buying Stuff
    Information: Buying 3 Silverweed for 35,000 ryo each. This is 105,000 Ryo. Ei currently has 69,000 Ryo, but with the 50k Salary she recieves from Suna she can afford it, with 49,000 Ryo remaining. Also buying 2 "Flesh Inks", at 5,000 Ryo each, costing 10,000 Ryo, bringing her ryo down to 4,000 total.

    Resetting Ei to be in the Fujio Clan instead of Clanless. Additionally, replacing her Ninjutsu Skill with Katon (Fire). The Chemistry Skill will also be replaced with Fuuton (Wind). Removing the Weapon Crafting Skill and replacing it with Ninjutsu. Her Ninjutsu Affinity will be set to Scorch, even though she has not unlocked it yet.

    This also removes her "Painter's Endurance" Big Boost UA, which Ei will replace with a UA that is functionally identical but reduces Intelligence by 1 Tier

    Also removing her "Old Guard" UA. Replacing this with a Chakra Point Spending Advantage UA, which decreases the amount of chakra she needs to spend by one rank when performing Non-Elemental Ninjutsu, but increases it when performing Medical Techniques. Also adding the "One-Handed Hand Seals" UA

    Also re-Universal Claiming with this in mind to pick up all all Katon and Fuuton and Puppetry Techniques she could learn.

    Also, 13 posts in a multi-player B-Rank Mission (Back in Town) equals 260 EXP + 20 = 280 EXP. This removes her exp debt and adds 80 EXP to her spendable and total. Additionally she earns 25,000 Ryo, putting her to 29,000 Ryo. She also trains Temple of Nirvana, Hidden Shadow Squid Hands, and Many Hidden Shadow Squid Hands, and Shadow Shuriken Technique

    3 posts in a multiplayer social (Desert Child) = 30 EXP.
    Link: Sunagakure Updates
    B-Rank Mission
    Crafting Thread
    Social Topic
    approved, shes so cuttte


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 2,305
    Total Experience:  8,130
    Renown: 9,570
    Ryo: 5,330,250
    Stats:

    • Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:32 pm

    approved, shes so cuttte
    <3

    Update Type: EXP
    Information: 1 Post in a multiplayer social = 10 EXP + 1 post in a single player social = 5 EXP  + 1 post in a single player social + 1 post in a single player social + 1 post in a multiplayer social = 35 EXP total
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t314-the-village-gates https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3113-taking-stock
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2979-metal-bars#23258
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2981-weapon-crafting-is-an-art-form-too#23260
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3004-happy-fun-time#24473
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1967
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:37 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:
    approved, shes so cuttte
    <3

    Update Type: EXP
    Information: 1 Post in a multiplayer social = 10 EXP + 1 post in a single player social = 5 EXP  + 1 post in a single player social + 1 post in a single player social + 1 post in a multiplayer social = 35 EXP total
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t314-the-village-gates https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3113-taking-stock
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2979-metal-bars#23258
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2981-weapon-crafting-is-an-art-form-too#23260
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3004-happy-fun-time#24473

    approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Ei's Updates P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A


    Gear

    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:31 pm

    Update Type: EXP
    Information: 6 Posts in a Multi-Player Social = 60 EXP
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2998-sun-sand-and-spiders#24678
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1967
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:32 pm

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: EXP
    Information: 6 Posts in a Multi-Player Social = 60 EXP
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2998-sun-sand-and-spiders#24678

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Ei's Updates P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki27s_Phantom_Thief_outfit_without_mask



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: A++
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A


    Gear

    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 1x Kālīkoroshimasu (Chakra Disruption Technology)
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Badger's Claws
    • Chinowakugumi Armour (Snow Armour Technology)
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:07 pm

    Update Type: EXP
    Information: 22 Posts in a multiplayer social = 220 EXP
    6 posts in a multiplayer social = 60 EXP

    New EXP Total: 485 | 2785

    Spending 250 EXP to unlock Shakuton

    New EXP Total: 235 | 2785

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3112-healing-under-the-moon-s-gaze
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3161-a-whole-new-world#24575
    Q
    Q

    Posts : 133
    Join date : 2019-10-15

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Q on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:17 pm

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: EXP
    Information: 22 Posts in a multiplayer social = 220 EXP
    6 posts in a multiplayer social = 60 EXP

    New EXP Total: 485 | 2785

    Spending 250 EXP to unlock Shakuton

    New EXP Total: 235 | 2785

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3112-healing-under-the-moon-s-gaze
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3161-a-whole-new-world#24575

    Approved
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:51 am

    Update Type: Mission
    Information: 11 Posts is a multiplayer mission C-Rank = 235 EXP and 15,000 Ryo

    New EXP Total 470 | 3020
    New Ryo: 29,000 -> 44,000

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3015-hot-sands-and-hotter-waters-mission#26471 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t314-the-village-gates


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 908
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama on Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:35 am

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: Mission
    Information: 11 Posts is a multiplayer mission C-Rank = 235 EXP and 15,000 Ryo

    New EXP Total 470 | 3020
    New Ryo:  29,000 -> 44,000

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3015-hot-sands-and-hotter-waters-mission#26471 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t314-the-village-gates

    Approved
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:36 am

    Update Type: EXP
    Information: 9 posts in a B-Rank Mission = 180 + 20 = 200 EXP and 25,000 Ryo

    Trained Great Sickle Weasel and Extremely Steaming Murder

    New EXP Total 670 | 3320
    New Ryo:  44,000 -> 69,000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3195-moving-up-mission?nid=26#27503


    Update Type: Crafted 5x Barbed Senbon
    Information:  Taking Barbed Senbon, removing the constitute materials, gaining 150 EXP from 5x B-Rank Weapons crafted.

    New EXP Total 820 | 3470

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2981-weapon-crafting-is-an-art-form-too#27583


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates
    Shiro Suzuki
    Shiro Suzuki

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2020-03-11

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Shiro Suzuki on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:04 pm

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: EXP
    Information: 9 posts in a B-Rank Mission = 180 + 20 = 200 EXP and 25,000 Ryo

    Trained Great Sickle Weasel and Extremely Steaming Murder

    New EXP Total 670 | 3320
    New Ryo:  44,000 -> 69,000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3195-moving-up-mission?nid=26#27503


    Update Type: Crafted 5x Barbed Senbon
    Information:  Taking Barbed Senbon, removing the constitute materials, gaining 150 EXP from 5x B-Rank Weapons crafted.

    New EXP Total 820 | 3470

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2981-weapon-crafting-is-an-art-form-too#27583


    Approved
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:52 pm

    Update Type: EXP and Ryo
    Information: Did two Solo C-Rank Missions, 1 post = 10 EXP + 15 for mission complete equals 25 exp each for 50 total exp and 30,000 ryo.

    New EXP Total -> 870 | 3520
    New Ryo Total -> 99,000

    This brings her to A-Class. She gains 1 Skill Point and 800 Bonus EXP. She trades the skill point for 500 bonus exp.

    New EXP Total -> 2170|3520

    Ei is doing a universial claim for all library techniques of Katon, Fuuton, Shakuton, Medical, Non-Elemental Ninjutsu, and Fuuinjutsu she can learn. This in addition to all B-Rank and below Taijustsu and Genjutsu from her Int bonus.

    She will also be doing a full reset now-

    Skills:

    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Ijutsu
    • Kugutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Katon
    • Engineering
    • Skill Trade


    EXP: [6470] = 1650(Starting) + 800(A-Rank Bonus) + 3520(Earned) + 500(Skill Trade)
    Total EXP: [3520]

    Stats:

    • Strength: E [0]
    • Constitution: E [0]
    • Stamina: B [950]
    • Speed: C [450]
    • Coordination: B [950]
    • Intelligence: S [2,650]
    • Perception: B [950]


    -250 EXP to unlock Shakuton

    270 Spendable EXP Remaining
    Final: 270 Spendable EXP | 3520 Total EXP

    UA's
    Painter’s Endurance ~ Having built a strong constitution through repeated days and nights of painting for hours and hours on end, without taking the time to eat or drink, Ei has built up a strong constitution and stamina that often assists her in Shinobi life. For five chakra, she can boost her Constitution by one tier, however this lowers her Intelligence by one tier.
    Woman Scorned ~ In times of anger, or when situations become desperate, Ei may forgo her nature as an intellectual and resort to brute force. She may boost her Strength by one tier, while reducing her Intelligence by one tier. This requires five chakra to toggle on.
    Kugutsu Specialist ~ Ei exceeds in Kugutsu, developing them as a sort of art form. Kugutsu techniques cost one rank lower chakra to activate and maintain. The opposite is true though of Ijutsu which costs one rank higher chakra to use as a result of her silent resentment at being forced into learning it.
    One-handed Seals ~ Pretty straightforward. A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.
    Skilled Craftsman ~ When crafting things using the Engineering skill, Ei takes half as long to craft materials of any rank. In return it takes her four times as many objects of each rank to be made in order to progress her crafting to the next level, effectively doubling the amount of time to progress.



    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3521-fried-wasps#27586 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3522-kitten-rescue#27588


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 908
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama on Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:04 pm

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: EXP and Ryo
    Information: Did two Solo C-Rank Missions, 1 post = 10 EXP + 15 for mission complete equals 25 exp each for 50 total exp and 30,000 ryo.

    New EXP Total -> 870 | 3520
    New Ryo Total -> 99,000

    This brings her to A-Class. She gains 1 Skill Point and 800 Bonus EXP. She trades the skill point for 500 bonus exp.

    New EXP Total -> 2170|3520

    Ei is doing a universial claim for all library techniques of Katon, Fuuton, Shakuton, Medical, Non-Elemental Ninjutsu, and Fuuinjutsu she can learn. This in addition to all B-Rank and below Taijustsu and Genjutsu from her Int bonus.

    She will also be doing a full reset now-

    Skills:

    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Ijutsu
    • Kugutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Katon
    • Engineering
    • Skill Trade


    EXP: [6470] = 1650(Starting) + 800(A-Rank Bonus) + 3520(Earned) + 500(Skill Trade)
    Total EXP: [3520]

    Stats:

    • Strength: E [0]
    • Constitution: E [0]
    • Stamina: B [950]
    • Speed: C [450]
    • Coordination: B [950]
    • Intelligence: S [2,650]
    • Perception: B [950]


    -250 EXP to unlock Shakuton

    270 Spendable EXP Remaining
    Final: 270 Spendable EXP | 3520 Total EXP

    UA's
    Painter’s Endurance ~ Having built a strong constitution through repeated days and nights of painting for hours and hours on end, without taking the time to eat or drink, Ei has built up a strong constitution and stamina that often assists her in Shinobi life. For five chakra, she can boost her Constitution by one tier, however this lowers her Intelligence by one tier.
    Woman Scorned ~ In times of anger, or when situations become desperate, Ei may forgo her nature as an intellectual and resort to brute force. She may boost her Strength by one tier, while reducing her Intelligence by one tier. This requires five chakra to toggle on.
    Kugutsu Specialist ~ Ei exceeds in Kugutsu, developing them as a sort of art form. Kugutsu techniques cost one rank lower chakra to activate and maintain. The opposite is true though of Ijutsu which costs one rank higher chakra to use as a result of her silent resentment at being forced into learning it.
    One-handed Seals ~ Pretty straightforward. A player may weave hand seals with only one hand. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.
    Skilled Craftsman ~ When crafting things using the Engineering skill, Ei takes half as long to craft materials of any rank. In return it takes her four times as many objects of each rank to be made in order to progress her crafting to the next level, effectively doubling the amount of time to progress.



    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3521-fried-wasps#27586 https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3522-kitten-rescue#27588

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Ei's Updates Rsz-dbzkdws-9c00708f-0289-4830-aa5c-020a3ba557d5


    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:46 pm

    Update Type: Buying Goods
    Information: Buying 40 units of wood for 4,000 Ryo (100 Ryo each). The thread is still active, and Ei will be crafting in it as well.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3547-splinters-and-sawdust#27851


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:54 pm

    Update Type: Revival + EXP
    Information: Updating from old site all exp, jutsu, etc.
    +500 EXP from transfer
    New EXP: 650 | 6300 EXP
    Gained S-Class +1,000 Bonus EXP
    Gains a skill point - Trades it for a 500 EXP
    New EXP: 2150 | 6300 EXP

    Raising Speed from C to B for 500 EXP
    New EXP: 1650 | 6300 EXP

    Autolearning all A-Rank jutsu that Ei can learn.

    Putting in Short-Term Storage after this (No longer than 3 months)
    Link: https://thegladiusrp.forumotion.com/t231-ei-kanagawa-updates


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1910
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:52 pm

    @Ei Kanagawa wrote:Update Type: Revival + EXP
    Information: Updating from old site all exp, jutsu, etc.
    +500 EXP from transfer
    New EXP: 650 | 6300 EXP
    Gained S-Class +1,000 Bonus EXP
    Gains a skill point - Trades it for a 500 EXP
    New EXP: 2150 | 6300 EXP

    Raising Speed from C to B for 500 EXP
    New EXP: 1650 | 6300 EXP

    Autolearning all A-Rank jutsu that Ei can learn.

    Putting in Short-Term Storage after this (No longer than 3 months)
    Link: https://thegladiusrp.forumotion.com/t231-ei-kanagawa-updates

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Ei's Updates Empty Re: Ei's Updates

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:19 pm

    Update Type: Revival
    Information: Taking out of storage
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Ei Kanagawa
    Spendable Experience: 1650
    Total Experience: 6300
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 54,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: E
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2977-ei-s-updates

      Current date/time is Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:40 am