Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Muscle for a B rank

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Muscle for a B rank Empty Muscle for a B rank

Post by Tadara Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:08 pm

Mission Name: Renewal of Name
    Mission Type: Information
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Prove that Iwa is strong once more
    Description: the weakness of the former Iwa must be shed, find criminals within the village and show them and all others that their time here is over.
    Payment: 25k Ryo.
    Requirements: C-Class

Tadara had returned to the village and wasted little time in reestablishing himself. His position as head surgeon was easy enough to reacquire. The other surgeons were still scared of him though he had never antagonized them directly. They said he had no soul and he simply had not interacted with the comment. Even if it had been directed at him. He had no friends. He had no family. He had no pets. He had no hobbies. As far as they knew he only went home and to work and stared at his notes. However despite a salaried position there he would need an alternative revenue to fund his actual interests. Science that others may find immoral. A mystical land found in chemistry. The many ways to affect the human organs was fascinating. Especially his favored organ, the brain. However for now he also needed to keep a low profile. With recent activities surrounding Chen he would not wish to be dragged into more of it. He had gambled for a rise to power and though he got immediate results...the long term had faltered. Still he had gained more intel on promising individuals. Two of them that he had provided gifts.

For now that meant not showing his true capabilities. No clearing B rank missions on his own. The longer people considered someone weak the less likely they were to pay too close of attention. A promotion to Jounin would be more valuable in the future when he needed access to restricted information or more freedom to move as he wished. However for now a low profile meant letting a team carry him and acting as a support. For this purpose he didn't need anyone too strong. His bees would lower the capabilities of those they would be fighting to a more manageable level for even the every day office worker. For the typical genin it would be childs play. He would just need to convince them that they were the ones carrying the team. Which likely meant hidden bee stings prior to engagement. So quietly Tadara would head for the administration building in the morning. He was a Chunnin at least which gave him access to B ranks. However he would ask for the administration to provide him with two capable genin. Nothing more or less. He selected a mission for them as well. Finding a bad guys hide out in this village would be simple.

The morning was brisk with a light snowfall. The soft breeze stunning the nose with cold and numbing the fingers. It wasn't optimal for his bees so he wouldn't summon them just yet. He had considered simply keeping them nearby and sending them ahead when they located a den. However he would hold that thought for now. Standing just outside the administration building fifteen feet from the door was Tadara. Any moment now the two requested team mates were bound to arrive. Yet Tadara hardly looked the part of a shinobi. He was standing there in black slacks and dress boots with a tucked in white button up shirt and a black tie. A lab coat on over his work day dress clothes and no armor or weapons on his person. Only the headband stitched over his breast pocket of his coat. His white hair in stark contrast from his young features. But his eyes were empty. They didn't seem to actually be looking at anything. As if they were staring off while Tadara was deep in thought.

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 130,000

Muscle for a B rank Empty Re: Muscle for a B rank

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:05 pm

Benji had gotten a letter through a crow, giving him a mission while he had been out shopping for things. Nothing really suited his eyes so he decided to just kinda head home and sleep the day away. He was bored and quite honestly, nobody really to talk to. As the crow dropped the letter, Benji caught it with his hand and opened it with one swipe. Hmm… A mission? Alright, seemed pretty easy enough. Supposedly he had to head to the administrative building which wasn’t far from where he was now so he decided to do a light jog to the building. It didn’t specify who was his teammates other than someone named Tadara.

Upon arriving, he slowed his job down, coming to a fast walk and eventually slowing down and stopping right next to Tadara. He waved him hand and looked around, not seeing anyone else. “Yo. You must be Tadara right? I’m Benimaru. Call me Benji.” He smiled and offered a handshake. Whether he took it or not, Benji would put the hand in his pocket and look around once more, looking for the other teammate to show up. “So this mission, it’s just to defeat some criminals right? Seems easy enough.” Benji wasn’t a confident person but he was optimistic, seeing anything as easy or as a challenge depending on how things played out. He wouldn’t lose hope on something so easy or hard either. Benji took some time to look around once more before sitting down on a nearby bench, waiting patiently.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
    Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Village : N/A

Post by Fro Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:58 am

Fro was at his newly built shop making sure everything was finished the walls looked great the floor was even smoother and it didn’t look like it was going to fall anytime soon. He had a smile that anyone could feel from the excitement he felt. He looked around and hoped his parents would be around for the opening but he knew they were busier then he was so he wasn’t too upset. He waited around as the worker for his shop showed up and introduced himself. “hey I’m Fro tetsudashi your employer I know I look young but bear it no mind I still work just as hard!” Abby introduced herself in a serious manner and a light bow which wasn’t bad but Fro wasn’t crazy about being so serious. He slapped her back gently a few times with a smile on his face and said to her to relax and that it would be a great day. Work hard and he’ll be back to check back on her.

Fro was working on his craft and decided to walk outside to get a drink and some food, maybe invite his best friend benji out for sometime so he could relax. A’s these thoughts begin to run through his mind, fro is looking around outside and notices there to be some snow falling ‘yea this is a good day I would love to say but I hate the cold.’ Not much but definitely enough for him to remember that he had to go put on his jacket. When he was walking back inside, he notices a bird flying over head of him so he extends his arm out as an invitation to let it land. It’s a letter of invitation for a mission, Fro decided to just accept it and have some relax time away from the forge. He lets Abby know he’s leaving so she could continue his craft for him and to make sure she clean up after she was finished or once she got tired enough to have a break. In a rather relaxed manner Fro smiled at her and let her know that the rules weren’t going to be strict and to make sure that she’s happy with what she’s doing.

As fro starts reaching his destination he  starts getting very cold and is definitely glad that he grabbed his coat on his way out here. As his stomach growled he was reminded of his hunger so he decided to go and grabs some food before showing up to meet his team at the destination, ‘I hope I’m not late to this it would be quite embarrassing.’ As he finishes he start walking back down the road and looks around to a perfect winter weather, the walk was quite relaxing and exactly what he was after. When he looks back down he notices a very tall man with white hair standing there with nothing but his cloths on his back and seriously wonders if that’s the right guy. “Hey I’m fro tetsudashi I’ve been summoned here to do a mission are you supposed to be the leader?” as he waited for his response and finished sizing the man, he noticed benji on the back sitting. He smiled extremely big and waved calling out to him. He did look back to the man waiting for the response “I will let you know I’m not much of a fighter I’m usually just crafting but I’ll do all I’m able to do for you.” He turns to benji once more and let’s him know that the shop is completely open and he should go check it out after this he wouldn’t believe how good it looks.
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:43 pm

Tadara would eye the first of them to arrive. Empty eyes shifting to take them in a moment as he stared without expression. Eyes that seemed to analyze the individual approaching him. He looked strong enough as far as individuals went. However looks could often be deceiving. It didn't matter though since he was after appearances anyway. He had a good strong jaw with piercing red eyes. Dark hair framing his face and a tattoo. He seemed to want to look intimidating. Still he would approach Tadara and stop with an introduction and an outreached hand. Ahh yes...it was typical human nature to share pleasantries through some form of physical contact such as the shaking of hands or the embrace of a hug. Tadara had no urge for either so instead he would nod his head in a simple answer to who he was with a calm, nearly detached voice.

"I am Doctor Kamizuru. I will go over mission specifics when the other one arrives."

With that he would go silent. He would reach into his inner coat pocket and pull out a notebook. He hadn't gone for the hand even a little. Niceties were for the normal people. To him everyone was a statistic and these two would be no different. The only real difference here was how he would make them appear in the report. As if they would carry the mission for him and he would just be support and coordination. The trick would be convincing them of the same. He would click his pen a couple of times before scribbling a few notes until the other one arrived. The smell of food lingering around him. Empty eyes would glance up to him as he introduced himself and indicated via social interaction he was familiar with the other young man. Another note would be added before the notebook and pen would be pocketed. Tadara choosing to address them both.

"I am Doctor Tadara Kamizuru. Each of you have been summoned to act as muscle against a potentially hostile gang of criminals. That said regardless of being a crafter or a fighter...you both have some training. The common criminal should not pose a challenge for you. That said I do not intend on making arrests. The point of the mission is to show the village that such activities will not be taken lightly. An indication for other criminals to step lightly. To that end this is an elimination mission. Do either of you take issue with taking lives?"

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:57 pm

Benji glanced to Fro who had come by from the opposite way that he did. Looking back at the doctor, he gave a slight nod, finding it a bit weird for this man to act the way he does. No expression, no emotion, nothing really. When fro came up and introduced himself, had had also let Benji know that his shop was open. He nodded and gave him a thumbs up. “I’ll be by when I can!” He smiled to him, looking back at the doctor and awaiting the information. Hearing what was expected and what would be done, the joyous question popped up. Was taking a life an issue for either of them. Benji shook his head and placed a hand on his waist, giving a cheeky grin. “Not a problem at all for me sir.” He placed his fists together after saying his answer, eyes filled with determination. It was a small mission but nothing felt right like getting pumped up ahead of time. Benji looked to fro once more, waiting for his answer but a question popped up which caused him to look back at the doctor. “Say, since you’re a doctor, would you be in the back lines or would you be helping us?

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:38 am

Fri didn’t enjoy how lifeless this doctor acted but he was mission leader so he sucked it up and kept smiling. He looked towards Benji as he was giving him  the thumbs up about his proposal. Fro was in a better mood  since benji was there with him, until he got asked if eliminating the targets was alright by them. As benji answered easily saying he would be alright for didn’t enjoy it very much, “I’m my opinion I’d rather not murder the enemy but if it was called for then I guess I’ll have no choice in the matter.” Fro reached into his bag and pulled out a kunai to have it ready for what’s to come soon, “alright mister do you know where we need to go yet or are we having to go hunting around?

As for finished asking his question he walked around in circles waiting for Kamizuri to answer, he looked at benji with a serious face and clear disagreement with the idea of murder but with enough resolve to let him know it will happen.
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:24 pm

Tadara would listen to each of them in turn. One named Benji held no qualms over the act of killing others. His readiness was either naivety over the sheer stress taking a life usually puts on a human. Or perhaps he had simply grown accustomed to the act already. Some level of trauma was usually responded to by shutting down in some way or another. Shutting down and repressing emotions until the idea of a healthy mind is laughable. A cold existence where joy is numbed because that opens doors to past trauma too. Or perhaps he was more like Tadara than their appearances would suggest. Tadara however did not look at people as other members of the human race. He only saw each person as a set of statistics. Value raising and dropping in percentages for each. Still his gaze would shift to Fro as they spoke. They called it murder and stated they would only take life if they had to. Than this could be a hard lesson for them both. Having to kill to live was a hard lesson for most. Still he was at least armed which made his value raise. A child with a knife was sometimes more useful than an adult without one.

Still as they spoke in return Tadara had begun to quietly create bees. Emerging from the back of his head and neck and using their line of sight angles and Tadaras hardly moving body mass to sneak away at A rank speed. Going out of sight and then raising up into the village. Flying around in ten different directions for 1 chakra. Searching already as he would respond to the two of them in his dull voice. Answering their inquiries.

"The answer to the first inquiry...Yes I will be on the back line. My value as the med nin outweighs the need for another front line fighter. It is not a specialty of mine I prefer. If need be I have some ninjutsu at my disposal but combat is not ideal. As for the location of the objective. The objective itself seems to only call for locating a criminal group and delivering punishment. To locate a criminal the easiest route is to locate a crime and solve it."

His attention would seem to cut off as his head suddenly jerked in another direction as if looking through the buildings off down an alley. He would pause a moment as if zoning out before returning his gaze suddenly to the two of them. Looking between them both before turning to head down the alley and in a direction. His hand raising to indicate they should follow as he continued to speak over his shoulder.

"It would appear there is a recent crime nearby. Three blocks north by north east there appears to be a homicide. We should go and investigate it. If it is gang related we will have our group to go after. To clarify one thing for you however mister Fro. These people we will be hunting are killers. If you do not match their aggression...likely you will fall prey to it. Hesitation is the downfall of the mighty."

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:32 pm

Benji looked to the doctor with much thought. This… person was weird to Benji and he didn’t act right. He was odd, didn’t speak right and seemed to only speak like a robot. He placed his hand on his face, rubbing it with stress. The doctor did clarify that he would be in the back lines which made Benji feel a bit better since he probably didn’t have much fighting Jutsu’s. He looked to fro and gave him a look that almost said ‘Don’t you trust him?’. He glanced back at the doctor quickly now watching him stare at the two and then back towards the alleyway before beckoning for them to follow along. Benji reluctantly followed, now hearing his statement only directly towards Fro. They were killers indeed and he couldn’t believe it but he did agree with him. Fro would have to get used to that style if he was going to be helping on missions. Benji placed a hand on Fro’s head and ruffled his hair a bit before giving him a nod. He had a smile but his eyes said otherwise. To be on alert. He didn’t want this to be Fro’s last mission let alone his own. He continued walking behind the doctor while putting his hands in his pockets. His earrings slightly dinged every now and then from hitting each other. His eyes never rested, always on the look out. “Understood, Doctor.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:32 am

Being told where to head out he understood what was needed to be done and how to do it but looking down at his hands ‘I thought my hands were for always making not taking and now I have to take lives.’ Not knowing how to feel he felt benji mess with his hair but fro didn’t want to look at him as they walked away fro looked into the sky loosing himself to his thoughts before he knew it benji and the doctor were gone. Fro jumped on a building remembering the location of the homicide he started jumping from roof to roof until he reached the location, looking around everything looked peaceful and great he never imagined that all this was happening in the background that the great Iwa he knew had these issues. Knowing it was a childish way of thinking he stopped in his tracks and looked at his hands once more ‘why did I think we didn’t have this what was I thinking I need to grow up I need to move on and make sure that this stops happening I’ll show everyone who messes with us what’s going to happen to them!

Fro started jumping again attempting to catch up to his team as he was looking around he noticed that right under the house he was on they were walking. As Fro was Dropping down he pulled out his kunai when he landed he walked right up to the doctor and didn’t say anything besides give him a strong look almost saying I’m ready for this with what could clearly be seen and felt as a stronger resolve then before.
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:49 am

Tadara would note the man falling behind as Benji followed him but pretend not to notice. If Fro decided to drop out he would make do with Benji alone but for now...for now was the investigation part. Idly he would continue down the alley with Benji as he progressed towards the crime scene. However before long it would appear Fro had rejoined them. A glance with dull eyes would note the drawn weapon. Premature but a clear sign of dedication. If he was willing to kill after simply being given a few facts and an opinion. Well a hypothesis at least. However the kunai would suit Tadaras goal here all the same. For now he would shift his hands into his coat pockets as they approached the target area. His scout bees already swarming over the area in a grid pattern expanding outwards. He would know if there were still any hostiles in the area in a matter of moments. Still he would turn the corner and walk between two buildings in a dead end alley. It was clear soon why no alarm had been risen and no authorities called. The murder victim was slumped behind a dumpster where he had been left.

"Inefficient. If they truly intended to hide the body...they could have shifted it into the dumpster...It appears we are dealing with amateur's."

Still he would remove his hands from his pockets. Collecting a pair of tweezers from one of them. With it he would begin to shift around the body. Moving obstructive clothing to the side to examine a stab wound to the gut before moving hair to the side where the skull had been cracked open. This was clearly more of a beating than a premeditated murder. Still a tattoo on the victims arm indicated the gang he was a part of. Likely the reason he had been jumped in the first place. Gangs were naturally territorial and likely he was outside of his own territory. With the cause of death and motive behind it more clear now he would look around the body idly before looking at a specific faded boot print on the mans side. They had kicked him at some point. Still he would reach down and pick at something from the print. Using his tweezers to hold it up a moment. Almost like a thread.

"It appears our attackers had a strand of hay stuck to the bottom of their boot. Meaning they had come from one of the two livestock resource locations in the country. Given one is considerably further away that means we will likely find the culprits near the cattle ranch not far from here. We should move there and search for signs of gang members. They should stand out from the average ranch hand."

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:57 pm

Benji watched the doctor as he turned the corner and noticed something off. A body behind the dumpster with no regard to the rest of the village. He eyed him up and down, watching him look over the body with such precision and finesse. Just what a doctor would do. The complaint about the inefficiency caught Benji off guard, making him think a bit harder about the doctor. Such a weird thing to say about a dead body.

His eyes darted to the pair of tweezers he pulled out as he picked something up. Coming to the conclusion that the attackers came from a nearby farm, preferably the closest one. Benji couldn’t remember where that farm was and so he looked to Fro. “Hey Fro, do you know where the Ranch is? The one he’s talking about?” He asked, scratching the back of his head with an innocent smile on his face. He wasn’t the brightest in the shed but he tried. Hoping the doctor would judge, he shrugged off the stare he might’ve gotten from him regardless.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:41 am

Fro listened to him explain everything as they were walking towards the body, Fro decided to walk up to the body with Tadara and looked at everything he was doing making sure to take notes and ask how he knew all this on the hopes he can learn the same things as he once did.

Looking at benji asking the question about where it was fro felt a bit disappointed that he didn’t know since it wasn’t far from fro old residence “Yea I know the barn but I didn’t know there was a gang there I’ve never noticed I used to play around that area when I was younger let’s head out if they killed once already I bet they won’t hesitate to keep doing it now.” Fro waited until  Tadara was ready to head back out before pulling on benji and jumping as fast as he could with an angered face towards the barn clenching the kunai tighter and tighter as they approached the area.

As they arrived at the area fro looked behind him waiting for his team to finally land on the roof where he was perched. “Alright let’s get this done quickly don’t need any extra casualties that aren’t needed this is our home not some thug land destroy all of them.”
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:56 pm

Tadara would run with them but keep slightly behind them if they allowed it. It was a bit of a run for his D rank speed. About fifteen minutes in total but during that time he watched them. Periodically releasing bees out of sight until he reached a hundred of them. Keeping their numbers low so the sound of buzzing wouldn't be too noticeable. One by one they would emerge any time eyes were not on him from the blind side of him from them. Painstakingly slow and methodical. Of course anyone who knew of the Kamizuru clan knew they controlled bees. Fewer still knew what those bees were actually capable of. Flying off one at a time as barely noticeable tiny things moving at A rank speed. Forming a circle a hundred meters away and twenty meters up. Keeping a perimeter as they walked. If they were taking the direct route from the village proper to the ranch than it was possible they would run into hostiles. Besides that Tadara preferred to know ahead of time what was coming. His cold dark eyes simply staring straight ahead and blinking occasionally. He was playing the role of support here and for all they would know he was a sensory type.

He would take a moment to reach the barn roof with the two of them but his perimeter had already located the likely suspects. Deeper into the woods there was an abandoned mine where they had already farmed out any resources it had long ago. Near enough the ranch that they wouldn't see it through the rolling hills. Still he would send in his bees to investigate. Sure enough not far into the mine the gang had made its own club house. Moved in couches and luxuries. They were having a drink at the moment when Fro spoke. Tadara would command his bees to begin the assault as his dark gaze shifted to Fro. He was adamant about eliminating them now which would be good. Someone eager to kill suited his needs. Still there was the very distant sounds of screaming coming from the mine entrance. Even with his perception Tadara barely heard a whisper of it from a hundred meters out. Mostly because he had been expecting it. Still he would wait a moment before he continued. The bees had done their work and their venom was setting in. By the time they got there the bees would fade away as chakra and nothing more. The gang on the other hand would be barely able to move or see. Swollen and zombie like.

"We should look for anywhere near here that is abandoned. A cabin or an old mine. They wouldn't have stayed in plain sight without someone noticing and reporting it. We should head towards the side of that mountain over there and investigate there."

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:43 pm

Benji followed behind fro, looking down to him and tapped his shoulder. “Yo fro.. Think you can make me some weapons? I feel a little bare and I would like something to enhance my strength or even my blasts..” he asked while on the way there. He remembered that when Fro’s shop opened up, he’d be able to make him some weapons or armor. While he followed behind, he noted that the doctor had some distance behind them as well, moving at a slower pace than them.

Reaching the barn, he followed Fro onto the roof and spectated the area around them. Noticing nothing unusual, the doctor had suggested searching around the area, specifically for something that looked abandoned or left alone for quite some time. Benji nodded and moved across the roof tops, going towards the side of the building that he suggested. Landing on the ground, he continued walking through the tree’s at a D rank speed, hopefully having others keep up. From there, he placed a hand on the bark of a tree and looked passed it, seeing an open Mine just like Tadara had suggested. “There’s this Mine over here. We should try and check it out before any others come back.” He suggested while getting closer and looking at the ground. Foot prints had been seen but he couldn’t tell how recent they were, if recent at all. He would leave this to Tadara as he seemed smarter and possibly had more experience with things like this. After all, this was Benji’s first mission.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:33 pm

When they arrived fro finally decided to Respond to benji “yea I can tell me what your looking for I won’t be able to help with your blast’s but I can make you some spiked knuckles or something of the sorts just tell me in detail later.”

Starting to relax thanks to benji having him think of something else by accident or on purpose it worked out, As fro brainstormed about what to add or make benji to help him out he heard Tadara speaking to look elsewhere for them. Not knowing how he would know if they weren’t there was seriously bothering fro but every time he tried to see how he knew all this he seemed to be put off. ‘I wonder what he’s doing seriously this is spooky.’ Fro said to himself as he turned around to see Tadara with lifeless eyes stairing at them “Alright what’s the deal you act like you know where to go and what to do but then you let us lead you around I don’t get it?” Fro was getting quite agitated at the fact that he was acting like this but decided to just move on before he even responded he looked at benji and told him that he would go look in a different direction and to meet at the middle.

Fro looked up and down his area not finding anyone ‘I guess I need to start meeting in the middle now’ he was already relaxed with his weapon put away and ready to give up, but once he finished his thoughts he heard a loud yell coming from the center kind of scaring him into a ready position he armors up and dashes to the location waiting to see what awaits for him.

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:40 am

They would speak of weapons but for now Tadara paid it little mind. Tools were useful in raising ones effective combat level and he would purchase some himself in due time. He would need to train to use one but he was certain he would be capable. A rope dart suited his needs as a chemist well enough. He had little interest in puppetry but that was close enough. Extending his effective range with difficult to predict attacks. Coating it with poison or being able to have it filled with a toxin would be ideal. Still his attention would be drawn back to them as Fro seemed frustrated with him. Tones of irritation in his speech pattern. Well Tadara did usually provoke a reaction like this. People did not like to be led around and he was not one for opening up about his abilities. Missions were for funding and obtaining Jounin for access to more exclusives. Not for gaining a reputation. Still there was a simple prepared answer for him. Cold eyes staring almost blankly as he spoke in a monotone voice.

"There are methods of observation most of the population doesn't recognize. You see, smell, hear, touch and taste what you focus on unless its potent enough to override your focus. The mind receives millions of bits of information a second and can only process so much. However that information is stored in the subconscious. With training you can access that the way one would a recording. From that massive bank of information I can form a hypothesis based on the readily available data about the immediate situation and statistical varieties within usually three percent of an accurate hypothesis. Still it is only an educated guess. Thus sending the fighters in first."

Feeling his explanation was clear enough he would let the two of them have a look around. His bees doing their work and then fading away from reality as they were constructs of his chakra to begin with. He would wait until Benji would make note of an abandoned mine before a scream of frustration and pain would echo from within. Well that would bring even Fro running. Still the mine was clearly the base of operations as people began to emerge from the shadows within. Stumbling with weapons in hand. What appeared to be swollen skin and boils decorating their person in dozens of spots across the twelve of them. Each of them holding weapons of some sort as they had figured they were under attack. However they seemed to be barely able to focus. Stumbling towards the three of them as if inebriated. One would lift a weapon with an angry shout before charging forward. Though his charge was slow. Tadara however would remain behind the front line. Hands in pockets as he simply observed for now. They would have E tier coordination thanks to his venom. Should be easy work.

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:46 pm

Benji looked to Fro and the doctor as they had bickered amongst each other. Tadara’s explanation wasn’t flawed at least from Benji’s intellect. He simply shrugged it off before looking closely and seeing someone come out of the mine. He got into his Arhat fist and readied an attack before getting a closer look at it. They seemed almost sluggish, drained, and just.. not alive? He squinted a bit before seeing the person come charging at them with a weapon. This made Benji get in front of fro and simply thrust his palm into the opponents throat (A+), using his lightning ability to shock him at the same time, causing C rank Lightning damage. Seeing the opponent get pushed back and fall over, Benji raised an eyebrow before dusting his hands off by rubbing them together in an opposite motion from each other. Up and down.

Benji looked back at the two, his crimson eyes sort of flashing with light. “Mind if I take this cave down?” A small grin appeared on his face with the the joy of fighting. However, despite him asking, he simply rushed over to the cave, about 10 feet away from the entrance and performed a string of handseals. He placed his hands upon the ground and sent forth his chakra, beginning to yell as he pushed this jutsu within the cave, allowing the cave to become damaged and possibly fall on top of itself or simply surround any enemies near the jutsu and cave them in. After rocks crumbled and the earth shook a bit, Benji stood back up and looked to the other two, giving a thumbs up and a toothy grin. “Good?

Stuff:

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:30 pm

As fro reached the entrance he saw a man dashing towards him but  before he could act benji stepped in the way and blasted him when he was tacking care of the enemy inside the cave with his jutsu he looked around to make sure someone else was hiding in the tree line or behind some sort of cover. “Hey Tadara can you tell if they are all inside or if some are outside if so I’ll handle those while u stay here.” While waiting he started at the man benji blasted seeing some weird marks on him he die coded to investigate further but came up with nothing that he knew of so he decided to just leave it thinking it could of been the explosion to the throat. Looking at Tadara waiting for the answer benji turned around and put his thumbs up showing he was done fro congratulated him and looked at the destruction that was left behind “honestly wish it wasn’t all destroyed we could of investigated what was inside and get more clues on other gangs but nothing I can do about it.” Fro looked disappointed with the actions taken but still waited for Tadara to give a response about other foes in the area.

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:43 pm

Fro would surprisingly look to him for direction after questioning his methods. Empty eyes would shift to him at the concept of Tadara staying behind. It suited him fine. His toxins were already at work and the host of gang members present within the cave were already bordering on subjugated. Unable to move as they had before. However the one who had attempted an attack still would have little defense against the arhat fist style. Simply observing the attack Tadara would note the crushed larynx. The windpipe itself not reflating after being assaulted with impressive strength. The neck itself audibly snapping as the man was sent flying back several meters into the side of the mountain. A single blow with impressive strength behind it well beyond the limits of the common male. Benji held some promise. However as he suggested collapsing the cave Tadara went to raise a hand to indicate stopping. He had expected the question to wait for an answer.

However Benji had already gone ahead making Fro's suggestion to handle the ones inside. The earth around the enemy shifted and spiraled. They were far to gone under the poison to even attempt to escape their fate. Tadara would lower his hand and watch quietly as every last one of them was buried alive in a deafening shift of earth. His eyes shifting to outside of the effected area. Moving earth like that unsettled a great deal. Smaller rocks would crumble and fall around where the cave collapsed. A couple of sheets of stone would fall and shatter but all in all even Benji was too far away for the danger. However their objective was finished. Tadara would slip his hands back into his pockets before quietly addressing them after Fro pointed out one flaw. His tone no different from if he was ordering sushi.

"The mission itself is a success. Despite the Schrodinger's cat theory similar to it all. Even if there are survivors inside which is highly unlikely, their oxygen supply will run out before any rescue teams could arrive. Any attempt at a rescue is more likely to cause an unstable collapse to the surrounding area. However evidence itself will likely be destroyed. Beyond that had they taken any hostages or participated in human trafficking's within those civilians are now dead too. Efficient target elimination...inefficient after mission report. Too many unknown variables."

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:15 pm

Benji smiled at the work he had done until looking towards the doctor. He had started speaking about the mission which led Benji’s eyes to widen and his mouth to drop. That’s right. There were hostages, kids, men and women in there along with any proof of what they did in there. He was so focused on getting the bad guys, he had blanked on any other possibilities. He made a large gulp and his body moved but it was so stiff, he almost seemed like a robot trying to walk when all rusted. He slowly got into a bow as his body shook with great fear. “I-I-I am s-s-s-so ss-s-sorry.. d-d-doctor…” His mouth quivered with such fear that he was not aware of what may become of him after the mission. He had performed a horrible deed all because he didn’t think the plan through. The mission was compromised by his actions and he felt sorry for it. Benji brought himself back up and kept his head low with shame.

The horrors that awaited him at home terrified him more than anything..

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:10 pm

Fro already showing his disappointment and speaking with the doctor he walked away towards the village to turn in the quest looking back at the other two “hurry up this has to be turned in by you doc you are the leader after all let’s finish this so we can continue with the quests while we can maybe next time something less murdery seeing how benji messed this one up.” putting his weapon away once he got closer to the houses so he wouldn’t get in trouble he waited on the building close by for them to finish up and head out.

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:31 am

Tadara would glance at the cave in a moment longer. He hadn't detected anyone but the gang members inside so likely there were no innocent casualties. Maybe a newer member with less blood on his hands...but the company you keep tends to alter your fate. He would quietly press his hands into his coat pockets. The enemy was dead and Fro seemed eager to be one his way. So Tadara would casually catch up to him. Hopefully Benji wouldn't sit there too long. Tadara wouldn't have cared if there had been children inside. An unfortunate result of the misuse of firepower was all that could have been. Still he would announce to either or both of them.

"The mission is complete. Return to your day and your payment should be ready by tomorrow. I will file the report."

With that he would make a casual but full standard pace jog to the village proper. Heading in to detail the report down to the exact time of notable events as per his count. Continuously keeping perfect track of each second to know what time it was down to the second of every day. Only pausing it to sleep and resetting it to the world clock each day. Still he would finish the report and have their pay on standby for them at the station. More funding for him as well it would seem.

Exit thread
    120 exp

Last edited by Tadara on Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:31 am

Benji stood there for a moment longer disappointed in himself for what he had done. The other two had left and Benji followed shortly after, making his way home. He wasn’t the brightest out of his family and he didn’t know how to properly fight with this power of his. What he thought would’ve been a good idea ended up messing up possibly the entire plan. Hoping there were no innocence, Benji kept to himself for a bit, reaching his home and seeing his parents bicker and argue over some small petty thing. He looked down to his pet cat who went through between his legs, bending over to pick him up and take him into his room. He plopped on his bed, still holding his cat, sighing while looking up at the ceiling.

Why did I do that…

-Exit Thread-

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:02 am

Fro seeing Tadara catching up and saying he would be reporting it so they wouldn’t have to made him feel a lot better seeing how he had no clue how to go about the report.

“Alright benji I’ll see you next time I’m going to the training grounds I have a few things I want to learn.” Dashing towards it he looked at Tadara and decided to talk “hey set another messenger of you have more mission that need to be carried out I’ll gladly go” looking forward again he dashed in the direction of the crowd and a longer path to the training grounds staring at the sky seeing it darken slightly as a big gray cloud passed over head ‘dang u thought it was going to be a clear day today.”

Exit thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:05 am