Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Painting [D-rank]

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Village : N/A

Painting [D-rank] Empty Painting [D-rank]

Post by Katsumi Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Painting we will go:

Painting a building was honestly one of their more straightforward missions in the grand scheme of missions that they had taken on lately. It was far better than unclogging a sewer or tending to the fields for the 90 millionth time. Well, to be fair the fields weren't so bad just laborious and similar in labor to this. Katsumi would await the arrival of his partner for this mission before really getting into the work, several cans of paint laid out in various colors with each of the two shops and the one house they were set to paint all designated in different colors. Each set of paint would include sets of brushes and tin containers to roll the brushes in paint before beginning.

With a sigh Katsumi would note, "After I get this mission done, I'll finally get some time to do some real training. A break from this slog of missions will be nice..." Katsumi would offer plainly, trying to avoid any double meaning of saying he'd rather quit doing missions with Shin but it felt like all he'd done lately is grind through missions without any break. Day in and day out. It would certainly be nice to spend some time away from that grind in some sense, at least to have a chance to work on his own jutsu and his own ninja training and advancing a bit further along in what he considered his real skill set. Maybe that was a bit harsh but still, the chores would hopefully be coming to an end soon.

Village : Iwagakure

Painting [D-rank] Empty Re: Painting [D-rank]

Post by Shin Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:08 pm

Today’s mission reminded Shin much of the first few days he had spent in Iwagakure no Sato upon his return; when he ventured into the Muramatsu clan district for the first time in a decade. His house had been rundown, the paint needing a new fresh coat after having been chipped away over the years. While Shin himself hadn’t done too much of the painting himself, only helping out occasionally, it reminded him mostly of the day he finally was able to walk into the house after so long and look at all the photos upon the walls. A few days later and the house had looked brand new, thus Shin knew that a fresh coat of paint would do wonders for a house and the two shops. “I understand the sentiment. I wouldn’t mind a few days of doing nothing before getting back into training once more. Haven’t had too much time to commit to it with the amount of missions we’ve been taking… so a break would be nice.” Shin would note, his eyes roving over the first of the buildings they would be painting. Shin wasn’t sure what he’d do with the downtime he’d have after taking on missions for what felt like every day, but it would be something relaxing for the first few days before he’d go back to the training grounds once more.

Katsumi

Village : N/A

Post by Katsumi Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:33 pm

"At the very least, it'll be nice to be off of chore duty for a little while... I wonder if they'll ever send us on more important and taxing missions after this. I kinda doubt it but maybe..." Katsumi would figure on as he would take the brush and begin to roll it in paint, looking at the surface that stirred before him and wondering how many coats they'd really have to put on to completely finish the building. Part of him also wondered if it would be worth sanding it out and removing debris, but a preliminary cleaning of the surface should be good enough for the time being and so that would be his focus.

The minimal amount of clean as would be needed and applying two coats to see how it looked, wondering why the simple application of paint would make something look so new. Almost as if the buildings were lying about their wear, their age, and their history. Nonetheless, the process would continue on and slowly, paint would be applied to the walls and spread out evenly over the surface over a few hours until all three buildings looked good as new. When their mission was complete, Katsumi would help pack up their supplies and offer a nod to Shin, "Enjoy your break, I'm sure we'll see each other soon enough..." Katsumi would finish off before deparing with their final mission completed.

[Exit Thread]
    [Two Posts and Mission Complete: 65 XP]

Village : Iwagakure

Post by Shin Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:23 pm

“Who knows… maybe after our current chore duty they’ll just send us out to be full-time farmers.” Shin said with a shrug, not knowing what their future would hold. Truthfully, something more exciting than the mundane chores they had been sent on would be more interesting to Shin, though a part of him felt once he entered that side of the world, there would be no returning to the ordinary; like painting a house. Shin knew the life a shinobi led was far different than the stuff Shin was currently doing; missions meant for genin to develop discipline, but Shin felt he was far ahead of that at the moment. The process of painting the house and stores came automatically to Shin; having helped recently paint his own house a bit. Letting his body work off autopilot, Shin would slightly hum a song to himself, one that he couldn’t recall where he had heard it, but it was definitely something he heard during his return to Iwagakure no Sato. The first building would be completed before they would move on to the second, and much like the first it was a rather straightforward method when it came to painting all three of them the same way, albeit with different colours. “Yeah, I’ll see you around, I suppose.” Shin would say with a parting wave, ready to get a week or so of rest before he would get back to training at the very least.

[exit thread]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 pm