Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!
+9
Mitsuo
Kensai
Hana Kaguya
Sayuri
Masaru
Nyguyen Uchiha
Kitsuki Kurahasa
Ryuko
Ashitaka_Inuzuka
13 posters

    Ashitaka's Updates

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:59 pm

    Update Type: Exp and Ryo claim, Acquiring Materials

    Information:
    Spending 30,000 Ryo on 5 units Ebony (adjusted in last edit but not noted in prior updates. Also I did the math wrong. I should have had 81,337. Not 79,337.)

    Spending 9750 Ryo on 1 unit Ebony and 1 unit Senju Wood. New total before monthly payment 71,587.

    Monthly payment brings total to 141,587

    Claiming 180 Exp from 9 posts in thread with Sayuri. New Total: 3940, Spendable 625

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4195-tell-me-a-story#33647


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 573
    Join date : 2020-06-06

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:56 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Update Type: Exp and Ryo claim, Acquiring Materials

    Information:
    Spending 30,000 Ryo on 5 units Ebony (adjusted in last edit but not noted in prior updates. Also I did the math wrong. I should have had 81,337. Not 79,337.)

    Spending 9750 Ryo on 1 unit Ebony and 1 unit Senju Wood. New total before monthly payment 71,587.

    Monthly payment brings total to 141,587

    Claiming 180 Exp from 9 posts in thread with Sayuri. New Total: 3940, Spendable 625

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4195-tell-me-a-story#33647


    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina:  C
    Speed:  C
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C++

    Gear
    Kunai x 10
    Shuriken x 10
    Explosive Tag x5
    Flash Bomb x5
    Smoke Bomb x5
    Blood Pills x 5.
    Coagulation Pills x 5
    Military Ration Pills x 20
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:36 pm

    Update Type: Exp Claim, Stat Up

    Information: Claiming 400 exp (30 base Event, +10 for 2 additional participants {4 total people in thread}) x 10 posts).

    Requesting bonus exp (ideally around 200).

    Spending 700 Exp to raise Coordination from B -> A. (S-rank weapons now craftable)

    New Exp totals: 4340 Earned, 325 Spendable

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4174p25-for-the-people#34640
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage


    Posts : 870
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:43 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Update Type: Exp Claim, Stat Up

    Information: Claiming 400 exp (30 base Event, +10 for 2 additional participants {4 total people in thread}) x 10 posts).

    Requesting bonus exp (ideally around 200).

    Spending 700 Exp to raise Coordination from B -> A. (S-rank weapons now craftable)

    New Exp totals: 4340 Earned, 325 Spendable

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4174p25-for-the-people#34640
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information

    Approved for 100 bonus experience


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:15 pm

    Claim Type: Renown Claim, Exp Claim, Item Claim, Ryo Claim

    Information: Claiming 250 Renown for promotion to Chunin and 500 for reaching S-Grade Crafting. Claiming Title "Prince". Other two titles and C-rank NPC still on reserve.

    Claiming 50,000 Ryo, 200 Renown, and 25 Exp for completing the S-rank "Evacuate!" Mission.

    Claiming "The Raven's Talon" and 40 Exp for crafting an A-rank item.

    Claiming 60 Exp for solo posting. (First post already claimed)

    Spending 500 Exp to raise Str from C -> B

    New Totals:

    Renown: 2200

    Ryo: 191,587

    Exp: Total - 4565, Spendable 50.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4174p25-for-the-people#34640
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3328-renown-info
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t769p50-unapproved-konoha-missions#31877


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Sayuri
    Sayuri


    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 887
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:18 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Renown Claim, Exp Claim, Item Claim, Ryo Claim

    Information: Claiming 250 Renown for promotion to Chunin and 500 for reaching S-Grade Crafting. Claiming Title "Prince". Other two titles and C-rank NPC still on reserve.

    Claiming 50,000 Ryo, 200 Renown, and 25 Exp for completing the S-rank "Evacuate!" Mission.

    Claiming "The Raven's Talon" and 40 Exp for crafting an A-rank item.

    Claiming 60 Exp for solo posting. (First post already claimed)

    Spending 500 Exp to raise Str from C -> B

    New Totals:

    Renown: 2200

    Ryo: 191,587

    Exp: Total - 4565, Spendable 50.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4174p25-for-the-people#34640
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3328-renown-info
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t769p50-unapproved-konoha-missions#31877

    Approved~


    _________________
    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2430
    Total Experience: 6280
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:26 am

    Claim Type: Exp

    Information: This is a real quick and easy one. Claiming 280 exp for 14 posts in a thread with Okane. Also, if anything ever happens to the Emporium, I want it to be remembered that nearly everything there is S-Rank in Quality and Durability.

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4281p25-stag-and-wolf-palace-in-the-clouds#35120


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage


    Posts : 870
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:14 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Exp

    Information: This is a real quick and easy one. Claiming 280 exp for 14 posts in a thread with Okane. Also, if anything ever happens to the Emporium, I want it to be remembered that nearly everything there is S-Rank in Quality and Durability.

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4281p25-stag-and-wolf-palace-in-the-clouds#35120

    EXP claim approved


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:56 am

    Claim Type: Item and Exp, Stat Up

    Info: Claiming 160 exp for 8 posts in a thread with Tamwyn, and 50 exp for completion of the Haganenokiba Memorial (S-rank)

    New totals- Class Exp: 5055, Spendable Exp: 540

    Spending 500 Exp to raise Intelligence from C -> B. Ashitaka has no more available stat raises after this.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4467-ashitaka-v-tamwyn-battle-of-the-icons#35594
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3686p25-ashitaka-s-little-shop-of-horrors#34945
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith#35551


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya
    Mizukage


    Posts : 870
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:10 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Item and Exp, Stat Up

    Info: Claiming 160 exp for 8 posts in a thread with Tamwyn, and 50 exp for completion of the Haganenokiba Memorial (S-rank)

    New totals- Class Exp: 5055, Spendable Exp: 540

    Spending 500 Exp to raise Intelligence from C -> B. Ashitaka has no more available stat raises after this.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4467-ashitaka-v-tamwyn-battle-of-the-icons#35594
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3686p25-ashitaka-s-little-shop-of-horrors#34945
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith#35551

    Approved


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: A (A++ Physical)
    Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:12 pm

    Claim Type: Jutsu

    Information: Claiming Secret Sword: Moonlight (A), Hazy Moon Night (A), Earth Dragon Bullet (A), Wood Dragon (S), Clone Network (A), Kanzeon Lotus King (S), Top Transforming Buddha (S), Hobi Technique (A), Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees (S), Multiple Earth-Style Walls (A), Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (A), Serial Pillar Houses (A), Wood Cutting Arrows (A), Team Release: World of Pure Imagination (S)

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4043-the-way-of-the-woodcutter-specialty-flashback
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4467-ashitaka-v-tamwyn-battle-of-the-icons
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4281-stag-and-wolf-palace-in-the-clouds


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Sayuri
    Sayuri


    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 887
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:31 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Jutsu

    Information: Claiming Secret Sword: Moonlight (A), Hazy Moon Night (A), Earth Dragon Bullet (A), Wood Dragon (S), Clone Network (A), Kanzeon Lotus King (S), Top Transforming Buddha (S), Hobi Technique (A), Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees (S), Multiple Earth-Style Walls (A), Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (A), Serial Pillar Houses (A), Wood Cutting Arrows (A), Team Release: World of Pure Imagination (S)

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4043-the-way-of-the-woodcutter-specialty-flashback
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4467-ashitaka-v-tamwyn-battle-of-the-icons
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4281-stag-and-wolf-palace-in-the-clouds

    Approved~


    _________________
    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2430
    Total Experience: 6280
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:27 am

    Claim Type: Exp, Ryo, and Jutsu Claim. Opening Shop

    Information: Claiming 60 Exp for solo posting and 150,000 Ryo for completing 6 B-rank missions.

    Claiming monthly income:
    100,000 ryo from Konoha
    60,000 ryo from Heavenly Emporium

    New total 501,587. Spending 150,000 to open store (Lupis Armaments). Investing 300,000 to upgrade it to B-grade instant craft with 60,000/mo returns.

    Remaining ryo: 51,587.

    Training- Mokuton: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4605-taking-out-the-trash#35914
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4603-pr-nightmare
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4601-swords-crossed-at-dusk
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4583-how-not-to-build-a-family
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216p75-konohagakure-no-sato-updates#35748
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3276-the-stag-emporium-updates
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3369-general-organization-and-village-rules#26341


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Sayuri
    Sayuri


    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 887
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:36 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Exp, Ryo, and Jutsu Claim. Opening Shop

    Information: Claiming 60 Exp for solo posting and 150,000 Ryo for completing 6 B-rank missions.

    Claiming monthly income:
    100,000 ryo from Konoha
    60,000 ryo from Heavenly Emporium

    New total 501,587. Spending 150,000 to open store (Lupis Armaments). Investing 300,000 to upgrade it to B-grade instant craft with 60,000/mo returns.

    Remaining ryo: 51,587.

    Training- Mokuton: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4605-taking-out-the-trash#35914
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4603-pr-nightmare
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4601-swords-crossed-at-dusk
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4583-how-not-to-build-a-family
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216p75-konohagakure-no-sato-updates#35748
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3276-the-stag-emporium-updates
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3369-general-organization-and-village-rules#26341

    Approved~

    Make sure in future updates that you include the upkeep cost of the shop.


    _________________
    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2430
    Total Experience: 6280
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:59 pm

    Update Type: Exp and Ryo

    Information: Claiming 50 Exp for completing an S-rank item (Kuroikiba) and 50,000 Ryo in exchange for said item.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith#36221
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4624-paying-for-two-swords


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:39 pm

    Claim Type: Exp and Jutsu

    Information: Claiming 350 Exp (1 post x 15exp {solo posting + GKTF} + 5 posts x 25 exp {2 PCs + GKTF} + 7 posts x 30 exp {3 PCs + GKTF})

    New Totals- Class: 5455 Exp, Spendable: 440 Exp

    Claiming Mokuton: Mass Violent Architectural Restructuring

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4043-the-way-of-the-woodcutter-specialty-flashback


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Sayuri
    Sayuri


    Village : Kirigakure
    Posts : 887
    Join date : 2020-06-24
    Age : 21
    Location : The Bloody Mist

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Sayuri Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:01 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Update Type: Exp and Ryo

    Information: Claiming 50 Exp for completing an S-rank item (Kuroikiba) and 50,000 Ryo in exchange for said item.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith#36221
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4624-paying-for-two-swords


    Claim Type: Exp and Jutsu

    Information: Claiming 350 Exp (1 post x 15exp {solo posting + GKTF} + 5 posts x 25 exp {2 PCs + GKTF} + 7 posts x 30 exp {3 PCs + GKTF})

    New Totals- Class: 5455 Exp, Spendable: 440 Exp

    Claiming Mokuton: Mass Violent Architectural Restructuring

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4043-the-way-of-the-woodcutter-specialty-flashback

    Approved~


    _________________
    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 EkoDeFi

    The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 2430
    Total Experience: 6280
    Renown: 3250
    Ryo: 6,085,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: S
    • Stamina: S+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: B

    Elements & Skills:

    • Ninjutsu (Affinity Hyoton)
    • Iryojutsu
    • Fuuinjutsu
    • Kanchijutsu
    • Fuuton
    • Suiton
    • Hyoton

    Technique List: The Ice Queen’s Techniques
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:36 am

    Update Type: Jutsu Claim, Renown Correction

    Information: Claiming all C-Rank and below Taijutsu techs (max boosted by B-Tier Int). Rescinding 200 Renown because the Evacuate! mission was only B-rank.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3295-elements-skills-information#25882
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4174-for-the-people


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:26 am

    Claim Type: Item Sale, Exp Claim, Ryo Claim, Jutsu Claim, Store Investment

    Information: Delivering Haganenokaiba Memorial and Kuroikaiba Alpha to Tengoku.

    Claiming 140 Exp for 7 posts in a two-person thread.

    Claiming 120,000 Ryo (60k each from Emporium paycheck and Lupis Armaments investment return)

    Accepting 15,000 Ryo from Mitsuki Uchiha for 1 B-Grade Steel Katana

    Spending 15,000 Ryo for Lupis Armaments' monthly upkeep

    Investing 200,000 Ryo into Lupis Armaments to bring it up to 500,000 total ryo invested (max, 100k/mo returns starting January)

    Total Ryo Remaining: 16,587

    Also claiming the following custom jutsu: Kyudo, Power Shot, Horizon Shot, and Wood Tool Manipulation Technique

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4651-home-delivery-service#36684

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3276-the-stag-emporium-updates

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3369-general-organization-and-village-rules

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3689p50-ashitaka-s-technical-experiments#36626


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Kensai
    Kensai


    Village : Minor Nation
    Posts : 180
    Join date : 2020-02-08
    Location : Canada

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Sensory, Futon
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Kensai Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:00 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Item Sale, Exp Claim, Ryo Claim, Jutsu Claim, Store Investment

    Information: Delivering Haganenokaiba Memorial and Kuroikaiba Alpha to Tengoku.

    Claiming 140 Exp for 7 posts in a two-person thread.

    Claiming 120,000 Ryo (60k each from Emporium paycheck and Lupis Armaments investment return)

    Accepting 15,000 Ryo from Mitsuki Uchiha for 1 B-Grade Steel Katana

    Spending 15,000 Ryo for Lupis Armaments' monthly upkeep

    Investing 200,000 Ryo into Lupis Armaments to bring it up to 500,000 total ryo invested (max, 100k/mo returns starting January)

    Total Ryo Remaining: 16,587

    Also claiming the following custom jutsu: Kyudo, Power Shot, Horizon Shot, and Wood Tool Manipulation Technique

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4651-home-delivery-service#36684

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3276-the-stag-emporium-updates

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3369-general-organization-and-village-rules

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith

    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3689p50-ashitaka-s-technical-experiments#36626

    Approved!~


    _________________
    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 325Rpkb
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:03 pm

    Claim Type: Item and Exp Claim

    Information: Completing work on the Dark Panther Claws and claiming 50 exp for crafting an S-rank Item.

    Also claiming 30 exp for solo posting.

    New Exp Class: 5675, Spendable: 660

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith#36849
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3686p25-ashitaka-s-little-shop-of-horrors#34945
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4671-the-reclamation


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2020-11-02

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Mitsuo Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:11 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Item and Exp Claim

    Information: Completing work on the Dark Panther Claws and claiming 50 exp for crafting an S-rank Item.

    Also claiming 30 exp for solo posting.

    New Exp Class: 5675, Spendable: 660

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4097-the-way-of-the-weaponsmith#36849
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3686p25-ashitaka-s-little-shop-of-horrors#34945
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4671-the-reclamation

    The 30 exp for solo posting is Approved!~

    You can claim exp and the completion of your S Rank weapon in 2 weeks when it's actually done, unless I'm missing something.


    _________________
    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 56tx9Dj
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:58 pm

    You are. The last weapon claim was two weeks ago when I finished Tengoku's sword. I had an NPC provide Mitsuki's sword so as not to break my work pattern.


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates
    Mitsuo
    Mitsuo


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2020-11-02

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Mitsuo Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:18 pm

    In the future (starting now), I'd like you to do your crafting correctly. When you start crafting something, make sure you put at the bottom of the post exactly what you are crafting and when it will be done. That helps everyone keep track, and it makes modding it much easier. It appears right now that you've only just started crafting the Jade Panther Claws last night, which unless they are C-Grade or lower means they shouldn't be finished yet.


    _________________
    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 56tx9Dj
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:29 pm

    This has never been a problem before, but I'll keep it in mind for future reference. However, as has been stated in the item registration post, it was one of several weapons which were being crafted in succession. I see no reason why I should have to wait an extra two weeks for them.


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++/235 (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Updates

      Current date/time is Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:21 am