Welcome Guest! You have made 52 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+9
Mitsuo
Kensai
Hana Kaguya
Sayuri
Masaru
Nyguyen Uchiha
Kitsuki Kurahasa
Ryuko
Ashitaka_Inuzuka
13 posters

    Ashitaka's Updates

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:57 pm

    Name: Ashitaka Inuzuka Senju
    Age: 13?
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Chunin
    Class: S
    Village: Konohagakure
    Bloodline: Senju (Regeneration: 1000/1000, Wood: 1000/1000)
    Titles: Prince, Mokujin, [Reserved]

    Experience: 6465 Class, 1605 Spendable

    Ryo: 460,837

    Renown: 2150

    Items Carried/Worn:

    Items At Home:

    Item Location Unkown:


    Skills: Bukijutsu (Weapons) [Cost Trade +Tier], Kanchijutsu (Sensory), Kachiya (Weaponsmith, Rank S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu (Archery)

    Elements: Doton (Earth), Suiton (Water) [Affinity], Mokuton (Wood) [Cost Trade -Tier], Fuuton (Wind)

    Jutsu:


    S-Rank:

    A-Rank:

    B-Rank:

    C-Rank:

    D-Rank:

    E-Rank:

    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B++ (Senju, 235 CP)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B


    Unique Abilities:
    Fistful of Jutsu: Ashitaka can perform hand seals with one hand.

    Drawback: Reduces effective Coordination (for performing hand-seals) by 1 Tier.

    The Living Wood: Reduces Chakra cost of Mokuton Jutsus by 1 Tier.

    Drawback: Increases Bukijutsu cost by one Tier.

    Renown: 2200

    Appearance: See avatar. His clothes about town are traditional senju white robes with green trim, and when outside, he wears a "bush cloak" which is a cloak with a bush painted on it in the hues seen at night, the edges of which are a dim blue.

    History: Ashitaka was found and taken in by the Inuzuka clan at 5 years old, having apparently been wandering the wilderness up until that point and raised by local animals. War orphans are pretty common for the day, and hey, free kid! After his adoption, he was taught how to speak and interact with humans, in addition to basic ninjutsu techniques, proving an almost frightfully quick study. Especially with weapons, his innate familiarity with which seemed to rival if not surpass what he had with animals. Due to his nature as an adoptee, he is not allowed the companionship of one of the famed Inuzuka dogs.

    Personality: Ashitaka follows all orders given to him with literal interpretation. This has a tendency to irritate them. He has trust issues that give him a hard time making new friends. He tries to be an inspiring leader, although he is somewhat merciless.

    Roleplay Sample:

    Ashitaka turned in the written test. As usual, he had finished it within five minutes of receiving it. Also as was typical, he carefully filled out his responses so that he received the bare minimum grade to pass. This was not out of any effort to mask his true capabilities, but rather because the instructions given to the class amounted to "get this score to pass this test", not "do the best you can". If the latter had been the case, he would have answered every question correctly and also corrected the jounin's spelling mistakes. Not that either of his decisions would have spared him from getting yelled at and smacked around. He never could really tell what it is his teacher(s) wanted from him, but anything he did seemed to make them unhappy, no matter how hard he tried to do exactly what they told him to do. Such as now, when his answer sheet was crumpled up and thrown back in his face, and a new one shoved against his chest accompanied by a single-word command.

    "Excel."

    Lupis Armaments:


    Last edited by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:50 pm; edited 42 times in total
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:50 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim type: Transfer bonuses and trained Jutsus

    Information: 500 exp (300 to update Constitution from D to C, 200 into Regeneration {445/1000})
    Crafting Update: Kachiya base rank from C to B.
    Limit Break points will be removed as they no longer apply.
    Adding Kendo and Moonlight due to training.
    Spending 11,250 Ryo on materials for Wing Hammer (New total 42,712)

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3690-gladius-time-skip-site-wide-changes
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3687-to-wield-what-is-forged

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:13 pm

    Claim type: Transfer bonuses and trained Jutsus

    Information: 500 exp (300 to update Constitution from D to C, 200 into Regeneration {445/1000})
    Crafting Update: Kachiya base rank from C to B.
    Limit Break points will be removed as they no longer apply.
    Adding Kendo and Moonlight due to training.
    Spending 11,250 Ryo on materials for Wing Hammer (New total 42,712)

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3690-gladius-time-skip-site-wide-changes
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3687-to-wield-what-is-forged
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:38 am

    Claim Type: Exp, Ryo, and Rank Up
    Information: 10,000 Ryo from monthly wages. 30,000 Ryo and 20 Exp for 3 D-Rank Missions. New totals are 1065 Exp and 82,712 Ryo.

    Also claiming C-Rank for having over 1000 Total Exp, 1 Skill Point (Suiton), all D-Rank Doton and Suiton jutsus, and 400 Spendable Exp Rank Up Bonus. Currently 420 Spendable Exp available.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3764-dog-days#29005
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216p75-konohagakure-no-sato-updates
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information#26325


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:05 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Exp, Ryo, and Rank Up
    Information: 10,000 Ryo from monthly wages. 30,000 Ryo and 20 Exp for 3 D-Rank Missions. New totals are 1065 Exp and 82,712 Ryo.

    Also claiming C-Rank for having over 1000 Total Exp, 1 Skill Point (Suiton), all D-Rank Doton and Suiton jutsus, and 400 Spendable Exp Rank Up Bonus. Currently 420 Spendable Exp available.

    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3764-dog-days#29005
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216p75-konohagakure-no-sato-updates
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3370-experience-class-information#26325

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:59 pm

    Update Type: Item Purchase
    Information: Purchasing 1 Smelting Furnace, 1 Crucible, 1 Anvil, 2 Steel, 2 Titanium, and 1 Senju Wood for 81,000 Ryo.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3770-supply-run#29039


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin


    Posts : 1013
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:00 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Update Type: Item Purchase
    Information: Purchasing 1 Smelting Furnace, 1 Crucible, 1 Anvil, 2 Steel, 2 Titanium, and 1 Senju Wood for 81,000 Ryo.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3770-supply-run#29039

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:22 pm

    Update Type: Last addition, and Crafting Start

    Information: Forgot to add the unit of Silk. Another 750 Ryo. Also, starting work on the Modular Weapon.

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3772-homemaking#29044


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:59 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Update Type: Last addition, and Crafting Start

    Information: Forgot to add the unit of Silk. Another 750 Ryo. Also, starting work on the Modular Weapon.

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3772-homemaking#29044

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:47 am

    Update Type: Item Creation and Exp Claim
    Information: Claiming the Modular Weapon and the Exp for creating a B-Rank Weapon.
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3772-homemaking-specialty-flashback
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3686-ashitaka-s-little-shop-of-horrors


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 576
    Join date : 2020-06-06

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:19 pm


    This One is Mine!: Ashitaka can employ weapon-enhancing or -creating ninjutsu (spikes, blades, bullets) with one of the techniques' stats a Tier higher than ordinarily.

    Drawback: Use of this ability increases activation cost by one Tier. (Requires Ninjutsu)

    As discussed in Discord, this UA is unapproved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:05 pm

    Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:

    This One is Mine!: Ashitaka can employ weapon-enhancing or -creating ninjutsu (spikes, blades, bullets) with one of the techniques' stats a Tier higher than ordinarily.

    Drawback: Use of this ability increases activation cost by one Tier. (Requires Ninjutsu)

    As discussed in Discord, this UA is unapproved.

    Fair enough. I'll replace it with Cost Swapping: +1 rank in Bukijutsu Techniques for -1 rank in Mokuton Release Techniques.


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Masaru Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:22 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:
    Nyguyen Uchiha wrote:

    This One is Mine!: Ashitaka can employ weapon-enhancing or -creating ninjutsu (spikes, blades, bullets) with one of the techniques' stats a Tier higher than ordinarily.

    Drawback: Use of this ability increases activation cost by one Tier. (Requires Ninjutsu)

    As discussed in Discord, this UA is unapproved.

    Fair enough. I'll replace it with Cost Swapping: +1 rank in Bukijutsu Techniques for -1 rank in Mokuton Release Techniques.

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:40 pm

    Claim type: Jutsu Training
    Information: Claiming Swift Pole Arts (from training) and D-Ranked derived justus, Red Tiger Style and D-Rank derived jutsus, Twin Divide and D-Rank derived jutsus (training Kenbu), Flash Step, Savage Strikes, Suiton Release: Water Creation, Body Flicker Technique, Silent Killing, and Temporary Paralysis Technique (D-rank)
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t694-approved-open-custom-techniques
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3796-the-way-of-the-shapeshifter


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:36 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim type: Jutsu Training
    Information: Claiming Swift Pole Arts (from training) and D-Ranked derived justus, Red Tiger Style and D-Rank derived jutsus, Twin Divide and D-Rank derived jutsus (training Kenbu), Flash Step, Savage Strikes, Suiton Release: Water Creation, Body Flicker Technique, Silent Killing, and Temporary Paralysis Technique (D-rank)
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t694-approved-open-custom-techniques
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3796-the-way-of-the-shapeshifter

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:38 pm

    Claim type: Exp Claim and KKG unlock
    Information: Claiming 120 Exp (40 per post) from Training w/ Team and Sensei, and 20 Exp (10 per post) from Training Solo, for 140 Exp total. Putting 135 into Regeneration to unlock it. Total Experience earned: 1205, Spendable 5
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3796-the-way-of-the-shapeshifter#29270
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3707-team-ten-s-first-meeting-specialty-flashback


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:48 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim type: Exp Claim and KKG unlock
    Information: Claiming 120 Exp (40 per post) from Training w/ Team and Sensei, and 20 Exp (10 per post) from Training Solo, for 140 Exp total. Putting 135 into Regeneration to unlock it. Total Experience earned: 1205, Spendable 5
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3796-the-way-of-the-shapeshifter#29270
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3707-team-ten-s-first-meeting-specialty-flashback

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:25 am

    Claim Type: Exp
    Information: Claiming 240 Exp (40 per post) and 50 Bonus Exp from Training w/Team and Sensei, in Grand Konoha Training Facility
    New Total Exp: 1495 and Expendable Exp: 295
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3707-team-ten-s-first-meeting-specialty-flashback


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:10 am

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Exp
    Information: Claiming 240 Exp (40 per post) and 50 Bonus Exp from Training w/Team and Sensei, in Grand Konoha Training Facility
    New Total Exp: 1495 and Expendable Exp: 295
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3707-team-ten-s-first-meeting-specialty-flashback

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:36 am

    Claim type: Jutsu
    Information:

    Bukijutsu:

    Doton:

    Suiton:

    Unspecified:

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3832-raging-waters-ashitaka-specialty-flashback


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:35 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim type: Jutsu
    Information:

    Bukijutsu:

    Doton:

    Suiton:

    Unspecified:

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3832-raging-waters-ashitaka-specialty-flashback

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:09 am

    Claim Type: Exp
    Information: Claiming 200 exp for shared thread with Ari. New total 1695, Spendable 495.
    All spendable exp going into Wood release, bringing it to 495/1000.
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3832-raging-waters-ashitaka-specialty-flashback


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:33 pm

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Claim Type: Exp
    Information: Claiming 200 exp for shared thread with Ari. New total 1695, Spendable 495.
    All spendable exp going into Wood release, bringing it to 495/1000.
    Links: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3832-raging-waters-ashitaka-specialty-flashback

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka


    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 399
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:06 pm

    Update Type: Math Correction
    Information: I did the math wrong on the Regen Unlock post and forgot to add the 30 exp for creating a B-rank weapon. Exp should be 1725 total and 590/1000 on Wood Release
    Links: N/A


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Ryuko Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:11 am

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Update Type: Math Correction
    Information: I did the math wrong on the Regen Unlock post and forgot to add the 30 exp for creating a B-rank weapon. Exp should be 1725 total and 590/1000 on Wood Release
    Links: N/A

    Ok Approved! Thank you for your honesty xd


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Sponsored content


    Ashitaka's Updates Empty Re: Ashitaka's Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:18 am