Welcome Guest! You have made 52 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+7
Shimiko Chinoike
Ryuko
Chen Kimyōnakama
Chigetsu
Chronicler Raven
Ei Kanagawa
Masaru
11 posters

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:43 pm

    Name: Tatsudashi, Masaru
    Age: 34
    Gender: Male
    Rank: S-Class | Jounin
    Village: Iwagakure
    Bloodline: Kōton | Yōton

    Experience: 6320/8000
    ~Spendable: 1570

    Ryo: 1,006,250

    Skills: Ninjutsu (Kōton Affinity) | Kenjutsu | Summoning | Fuuinjutsu | Sensory

    Elements: Doton | Katon | Kōton | Yōton

    Jutsu: Here

    Stats: 21/21
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A +
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Clan Abilities:
    Steel Release: Impervious Armour Stage 3 - This is the final stage of Steel Release andvallows the user to completely coat 100% of their body in Kōton, this is considered the pinnacle of the bloodline's power. This level sets the user's skin at S Rank quality making it one of the greatest defensive techniques in shinobi history. The Armour at this stage applies a two tier debuff to the opponent's strength for the purpose of diminishing physical blows to the user's body. Impervious Armour's third stage can be considered an "absolute defense" in its ability to protect the user from harm. The full potential of Kōton is released and the user may generate traditional weapons such as katana, warhammers, shuriken, kunai, shields, staffs and generic shinobi weaponry. Unlike the Steel coating of the user's body, these weapons are counted as A Rank.  Impervious Armour at this stage costs 15 Stamina points per post. Those who have mastered Impervious Armour Stage 3 are often well respected within the Tetsudashi Clan and are considered eligible to learn its most powerful techniques.

    Lava Release - A combined formation of fire and earth nature to shift the environment. An advanced element that others might had obtained, but never got the chance to exploit it. This advanced element combines the two chakra natures to create volcanic materials such as lava or rubber in different properties and usage. The bloodline can take on other forms such as quicklime, ash, volcanic rock, and flame-like matter.

    • Lava - The basic form of this release as the user is able to harness the magma and volcanic rock within the earth itself. Aside from the magma and other volcanic properties. The user can eventually create a small volcano at kage-level, and with it immense drain of chakra as well. Most participants choose this at the beginning of their training for it can used both offensively and defensively. The Lava form is also arguably the safest compared to the other two.

    • Rubber - A form that serves as mainly a defensive type while holding some utility possibilities. Particularly strong against Lightning attacks as the rubber reduces the attack power from the electrical current. At the same time it is also harmless and easier to manipulate. Allowing it to be used in many situations for combat and outside of combat. In other words it is really up to the user’s creative mind on how to use it.

    • Quicklime - The most potent and the most dangerous form this release can ever have. On many occasions practitioners have literally died from the heavy toxic fumes emitting from the quicklime. So while it has a high kill rate the user is just as much in danger of the fumes as their targets. Consider quicklime as a double edged sword for it can be deadly, yet at the higher risk of the user’s own life as well.


    Unique Abilities:
    Red Steel: Masaru's unique bloodlines mingling on the atomic level allowing his Steel Release to adopt properties of his Lava release, this results in the metal he produces being Black and possessing a faint red hue like veins running along it. This is cosmetic only.

    Experience From Me To You: Masaru is capable of providing an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, he loses that 5 experience when performing missions.

    Molten Warrior: Masaru has shown to be a natural talent with his father's element, as such Yōton techniques cost 1 Rank less to cast. However due to his knack with Yōton he did not train much with Katon as such they cost 1 Rank Higher to cast.

    Entrepreneur: Masaru has an understanding of the business world and how it works. allowing him to construct 2 additional store above his normal limit, as well as see an additional 10% return in investments of all his Stores, however the cost of building each store is increased by 50%.

    Half-Seals: Masaru has the ability to weave hand seals with only one hand, known as half-seals. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

    Chakra Absorption: Masaru possesses the ability to drain chakra from people, and absorb it for himself. This UA allows him to app techniques that can drain chakra, although those techniques leave him more open to receiving damage from chakra as well. Without using techniques, he can choose to drain 5 chakra from someone by making physical contact with them using his forearms or hands, although he has to consciously do so. This is able to be used through gloves, clothes and his steel skin, but does not extend to other tools or weapons. Every time he makes contact, he can draw out chakra from a person (capped at 15 per person per post) or 15 chakra per person if he sustains contact the entire post. This however, doing so opens him up to increased damage (+1 rank of damage) from tangible chakra techniques for the rest of the post round. This is all elemental jutsu, and all attacks with tangible chakra, such as Chakra Flow and other such techniques. The amount that this UA allows for non technique absorption in a thread is capped at half of Masaru's base stamina cap, even if taken from multiple different people. This can not set him over his maximum pool of chakra.

    Items:
    Devorakos:

    Soulstring:

    Stores:
    The Jade Dragon:

    Unique NPC:
    Amaya:

    Hansuke:

    Renown: 12500

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Masaru on Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:59 am; edited 15 times in total
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:04 pm

    Update Type: Starting B-Class Claim
    Information: Universal Claim on all E,D,&C techs in both Lava&Steel Clan, Ninjutsu, Fire, Earth, Kenjutsu, Bukijutsu, and then finally Taijutsu&Genjutsu (Due to B-Tier Int)
    As
    15 starting Jutsu
    Iron Curtain
    Impervious Exo-Skeleton
    Mecha Terra Infirma
    Total Transfiguration
    Total Reverse Transfiguration
    Magma Wall
    Efreet's Awakening
    Lava Release Magma Chakra Mode
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Shuriken Shadow Clone
    Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation
    Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears
    Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness

    Claiming 3000 Renown(Starting B-Ranks considered Jounin)

    Gaining 50k Ryo due to Renown (item &NPC to be claimed later)
    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa


    Posts : 315
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Ei Kanagawa Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:08 pm

    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Starting B-Class Claim
    Information: Universal Claim on all E,D,&C techs in both Lava&Steel Clan, Ninjutsu, Fire, Earth, Kenjutsu, Bukijutsu, and then finally Taijutsu&Genjutsu (Due to B-Tier Int)
    As
    15 starting Jutsu
    Iron Curtain
    Impervious Exo-Skeleton
    Mecha Terra Infirma
    Total Transfiguration
    Total Reverse Transfiguration
    Magma Wall
    Efreet's Awakening
    Lava Release Magma Chakra Mode
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Shuriken Shadow Clone
    Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation
    Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears
    Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness

    Claiming 3000 Renown(Starting B-Ranks considered Jounin)

    Gaining 50k Ryo due to Renown (item &NPC to be claimed later)

    Approved
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:39 am

    Update Type: Claiming C-Rank NPC and A-Rank Weapon from Renown
    Information:
    Unique NPC:
    Link: Sword (Awaiting Approval)


    Last edited by Masaru on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chronicler Raven
    Chronicler Raven


    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2020-02-27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Registration Modding
    Class: E
    Ryo: -

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Chronicler Raven Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:28 am

    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Claiming C-Rank NPC and A-Rank Weapon from Renown
    Information:
    Unique NPC:
    Link: Sword (Awaiting Approval)

    - Your NPC has five techs. And please add in the actual jutsu, not just the name.
    - Currently looking into your item. I'm not too sure to what extend A-rank items may be given special effects/mats, and if 10 chakra/post drain is acceptable. I'll get back to you on that asap.


    _________________


    "I'm in ur base modding ur cheezburgers."
    Raven,
    Aspirant / Registration Mod
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:42 am

    Chronicler Raven wrote:- Your NPC has five techs. And please add in the actual jutsu, not just the name.
    - Currently looking into your item. I'm not too sure to what extend A-rank items may be given special effects/mats, and if 10 chakra/post drain is acceptable. I'll get back to you on that asap.

    Added in the techs. There are 5 techs because she has the sensory skill, therefore like PC's she gains the sensing the free with that skill and it does not count towards her four Jutsu limit. (I already asked about that before I posted this)
    The sword does not drain 10 it drains 5 as described by the chakra draining metal in the marketplace guide.


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chronicler Raven
    Chronicler Raven


    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2020-02-27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Registration Modding
    Class: E
    Ryo: -

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Chronicler Raven Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:39 am

    Masaru wrote:
    Chronicler Raven wrote:- Your NPC has five techs. And please add in the actual jutsu, not just the name.
    - Currently looking into your item. I'm not too sure to what extend A-rank items may be given special effects/mats, and if 10 chakra/post drain is acceptable. I'll get back to you on that asap.

    Added in the techs. There are 5 techs because she has the sensory skill, therefore like PC's she gains the sensing the free with that skill and it does not count towards her four Jutsu limit. (I already asked about that before I posted this)
    The sword does not drain 10 it drains 5 as described by the chakra draining metal in the marketplace guide.

    Duly noted. I wasn't aware of that. Hence why I counted five.

    My bad on the chakra drain. Currently checking if it's ok to have such special metals in the freebie.

    Edit: I found a convo stating npc can benefit from the perk. Not that it doesn't count against their max. Could you show me a snippet of said Q&A?

    Edit:
    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Screen10
    According to this, I can approve your NPC but not your A rank item as you do not have the proper crafting skills.


    _________________


    "I'm in ur base modding ur cheezburgers."
    Raven,
    Aspirant / Registration Mod
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:33 pm

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Screen10


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu


    Posts : 602
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Chigetsu Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:38 pm

    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Claiming C-Rank NPC and A-Rank Weapon from Renown
    Information:
    Unique NPC:
    Link: Sword (Awaiting Approval)

    Approved Sword and NPC


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:58 am

    Chigetsu wrote:
    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Claiming C-Rank NPC and A-Rank Weapon from Renown
    Information:
    Unique NPC:
    Link: Sword (Awaiting Approval)

    Approved Sword and NPC

    Update Type: 2 week period
    Information: would like to change the NPCs fusee Jutsu with body flicker instead please.
    Link:


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chronicler Raven
    Chronicler Raven


    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2020-02-27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Registration Modding
    Class: E
    Ryo: -

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Chronicler Raven Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:24 am

    Masaru wrote:
    Chigetsu wrote:
    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Claiming C-Rank NPC and A-Rank Weapon from Renown
    Information:
    Unique NPC:
    Link: Sword (Awaiting Approval)

    Approved Sword and NPC

    Update Type: 2 week period
    Information: would like to change the NPCs fusee Jutsu with body flicker instead please.
    Link:
    Not sure if an NPC has a two weeks grace, but approved.


    _________________


    "I'm in ur base modding ur cheezburgers."
    Raven,
    Aspirant / Registration Mod
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:32 pm

    Chronicler Raven wrote:Not sure if an NPC has a two weeks grace, but approved
    That was more referencing my two week grace period, as is this.

    Update Type: 2 week period
    Information: Adding UA's

    Warriors Resilience: Masaru possesses an unnatural Resilience to survive, granting him the ability to regenerate his chakra during a time of great need. At anytime his chakra is 30 or lower he is capable of restoring 25% of his total chakra, allowing him to continue fighting, however this taxes his body resulting in him suffering double the exhaustion. If his stamina is at the point he would not suffer from exhaustion, instead he suffers from normal exhaustion.

    Adaptive Fighter: Masaru's experience in combat has led him to develop a way to adapt to the situation at hand, for a one-time cost of 5cp Masaru is capable of boosting his Strength, Speed, Coordination, or Perception by +1-Tier. He is only capable of boosting 1 stat per activation, and suffers a (-) to the other 3 stats for the remainder of the thread this is active.

    Chakra Drain: Masaru possesses the ability to drain chakra from people. This UA allows him to app techniques that can drain chakra, although those techniques leave him more open to receiving damage from chakra as well. Without using techniques, he can choose to drain 5 chakra from someone by making physical contact with them using his forearms or hands, although he has to consciously do so. This is able to be used through gloves, clothes and his steel skin, but does not extend to other tools or weapons. Every time he makes contact, he can draw out chakra from a person (capped at 15 per person per post) or 15 chakra per person if he sustains contact the entire post. This however, doing so opens him up to increased damage (+1 rank of damage) from tangible chakra techniques for the rest of the post round. This is all elemental jutsu, and all attacks with tangible chakra, such as Chakra Flow and other such techniques. The amount that this UA allows for non technique absorption in a thread is capped at half of Masaru's base stamina cap, even if taken from multiple different people. This can not set him over his maximum pool of chakra.

    Link:


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu


    Posts : 602
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Chigetsu Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:36 pm

    Masaru wrote:
    Chronicler Raven wrote:Not sure if an NPC has a two weeks grace, but approved
    That was more referencing my two week grace period, as is this.

    Update Type: 2 week period
    Information: Adding UA's

    Warriors Resilience: Masaru possesses an unnatural Resilience to survive, granting him the ability to regenerate his chakra during a time of great need. At anytime his chakra is 30 or lower he is capable of restoring 25% of his total chakra, allowing him to continue fighting, however this taxes his body resulting in him suffering double the exhaustion. If his stamina is at the point he would not suffer from exhaustion, instead he suffers from normal exhaustion.

    Adaptive Fighter: Masaru's experience in combat has led him to develop a way to adapt to the situation at hand, for a one-time cost of 5cp Masaru is capable of boosting his Strength, Speed, Coordination, or Perception by +1-Tier. He is only capable of boosting 1 stat per activation, and suffers a (-) to the other 3 stats for the remainder of the thread this is active.

    Chakra Drain: Masaru possesses the ability to drain chakra from people. This UA allows him to app techniques that can drain chakra, although those techniques leave him more open to receiving damage from chakra as well. Without using techniques, he can choose to drain 5 chakra from someone by making physical contact with them using his forearms or hands, although he has to consciously do so. This is able to be used through gloves, clothes and his steel skin, but does not extend to other tools or weapons. Every time he makes contact, he can draw out chakra from a person (capped at 15 per person per post) or 15 chakra per person if he sustains contact the entire post. This however, doing so opens him up to increased damage (+1 rank of damage) from tangible chakra techniques for the rest of the post round. This is all elemental jutsu, and all attacks with tangible chakra, such as Chakra Flow and other such techniques. The amount that this UA allows for non technique absorption in a thread is capped at half of Masaru's base stamina cap, even if taken from multiple different people. This can not set him over his maximum pool of chakra.

    Link:

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:26 pm

    Slight change to UA do to mistake. Was supposed to have Con in it.

    Adaptive Fighter: Masaru's experience in combat has led him to develop a way to adapt to the situation at hand, for a one-time cost of 5cp Masaru is capable of boosting his Constitution, Speed, Coordination, or Perception by +1-Tier. He is only capable of boosting 1 stat per activation, and suffers a (-) to the other 3 stats for the remainder of the thread this is active.


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu


    Posts : 602
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Chigetsu Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:27 pm

    Masaru wrote:Slight change to UA do to mistake. Was supposed to have Con in it.

    Adaptive Fighter: Masaru's experience in combat has led him to develop a way to adapt to the situation at hand, for a one-time cost of 5cp Masaru is capable of boosting his Constitution, Speed, Coordination, or Perception by +1-Tier. He is only capable of boosting 1 stat per activation, and suffers a (-) to the other 3 stats for the remainder of the thread this is active.

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:45 am

    New update All changes can be found here on
    Neo-Gladius

    Name: Tatsudashi, Masaru
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Rank: A-Class | Tsuchikage
    Village: N/A
    Bloodline: Kōton | Yōton

    Experience: 3920/6000
    ~Spendable: 70

    Ryo: 180k

    Skills: Ninjutsu (Kōton Affinity) | Kenjutsu | Kyujutsu | Fuuinjutsu

    Elements: Doton | Katon | Kōton | Yōton

    Jutsu: Here

    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B +
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A (Eagle Vision)

    Clan Abilities:
    Steel Release: Impervious Armour Stage 3 - This is the final stage of Steel Release andvallows the user to completely coat 100% of their body in Kōton, this is considered the pinnacle of the bloodline's power. This level sets the user's skin at S Rank quality making it one of the greatest defensive techniques in shinobi history. The Armour at this stage applies a two tier debuff to the opponent's strength for the purpose of diminishing physical blows to the user's body. Impervious Armour's third stage can be considered an "absolute defense" in its ability to protect the user from harm. The full potential of Kōton is released and the user may generate traditional weapons such as katana, warhammers, shuriken, kunai, shields, staffs and generic shinobi weaponry. Unlike the Steel coating of the user's body, these weapons are counted as A Rank.  Impervious Armour at this stage costs 15 Stamina points per post. Those who have mastered Impervious Armour Stage 3 are often well respected within the Tetsudashi Clan and are considered eligible to learn its most powerful techniques.

    Lava Release - A combined formation of fire and earth nature to shift the environment. An advanced element that others might had obtained, but never got the chance to exploit it. This advanced element combines the two chakra natures to create volcanic materials such as lava or rubber in different properties and usage. The bloodline can take on other forms such as quicklime, ash, volcanic rock, and flame-like matter.


    • Lava - The basic form of this release as the user is able to harness the magma and volcanic rock within the earth itself. Aside from the magma and other volcanic properties. The user can eventually create a small volcano at kage-level, and with it immense drain of chakra as well. Most participants choose this at the beginning of their training for it can used both offensively and defensively. The Lava form is also arguably the safest compared to the other two.

    • Rubber - A form that serves as mainly a defensive type while holding some utility possibilities. Particularly strong against Lightning attacks as the rubber reduces the attack power from the electrical current. At the same time it is also harmless and easier to manipulate. Allowing it to be used in many situations for combat and outside of combat. In other words it is really up to the user’s creative mind on how to use it.

    • Quicklime - The most potent and the most dangerous form this release can ever have. On many occasions practitioners have literally died from the heavy toxic fumes emitting from the quicklime. So while it has a high kill rate the user is just as much in danger of the fumes as their targets. Consider quicklime as a double edged sword for it can be deadly, yet at the higher risk of the user’s own life as well.


    Unique Abilities:
    Red Steel: Masaru's unique bloodlines mingling on the atomic level allowing his Steel Release to adopt properties of his Lava release, this results in the metal he produces being Black and possessing a faint red hue like veins running along it. This is cosmetic only.

    Molten Warrior: Masaru has shown to be a natural talent with his father's element, as such Yōton techniques cost 1 Rank less to cast. However due to his knack with Yōton he did not train much with Katon as such they cost 1 Rank Higher to cast.

    Entrepreneur: Masaru has an understanding of the business world and how it works. allowing him to construct 2 additional store above his normal limit, as well as see an additional 10% return in investments of all his Stores, however the cost of building each store is increased by 50%.

    Half-Seals: Masaru has the ability to weave hand seals with only one hand, known as half-seals. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

    Chakra Absorption: Masaru possesses the ability to drain chakra from people, and absorb it for himself. This UA allows him to app techniques that can drain chakra, although those techniques leave him more open to receiving damage from chakra as well. Without using techniques, he can choose to drain 5 chakra from someone by making physical contact with them using his forearms or hands, although he has to consciously do so. This is able to be used through gloves, clothes and his steel skin, but does not extend to other tools or weapons. Every time he makes contact, he can draw out chakra from a person (capped at 15 per person per post) or 15 chakra per person if he sustains contact the entire post. This however, doing so opens him up to increased damage (+1 rank of damage) from tangible chakra techniques for the rest of the post round. This is all elemental jutsu, and all attacks with tangible chakra, such as Chakra Flow and other such techniques. The amount that this UA allows for non technique absorption in a thread is capped at half of Masaru's base stamina cap, even if taken from multiple different people. This can not set him over his maximum pool of chakra.

    Items:
    Devorakos:

    Treasured Tools of the Sage of the Six Paths:

    Stores:
    The Jade Dragon:

    Unique NPC:
    Amaya:

    Hansuke:

    Renown: 7500

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin


    Posts : 1129
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:17 pm

    Masaru wrote:New update All changes can be found here on
    Neo-Gladius

    Name: Tatsudashi, Masaru
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Rank: A-Class | Tsuchikage
    Village: N/A
    Bloodline: Kōton | Yōton

    Experience: 3920/6000
    ~Spendable: 70

    Ryo: 180k

    Skills: Ninjutsu (Kōton Affinity) | Kenjutsu | Kyujutsu | Fuuinjutsu

    Elements: Doton | Katon | Kōton | Yōton

    Jutsu: Here

    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B +
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A (Eagle Vision)

    Clan Abilities:
    Steel Release: Impervious Armour Stage 3 - This is the final stage of Steel Release andvallows the user to completely coat 100% of their body in Kōton, this is considered the pinnacle of the bloodline's power. This level sets the user's skin at S Rank quality making it one of the greatest defensive techniques in shinobi history. The Armour at this stage applies a two tier debuff to the opponent's strength for the purpose of diminishing physical blows to the user's body. Impervious Armour's third stage can be considered an "absolute defense" in its ability to protect the user from harm. The full potential of Kōton is released and the user may generate traditional weapons such as katana, warhammers, shuriken, kunai, shields, staffs and generic shinobi weaponry. Unlike the Steel coating of the user's body, these weapons are counted as A Rank.  Impervious Armour at this stage costs 15 Stamina points per post. Those who have mastered Impervious Armour Stage 3 are often well respected within the Tetsudashi Clan and are considered eligible to learn its most powerful techniques.

    Lava Release - A combined formation of fire and earth nature to shift the environment. An advanced element that others might had obtained, but never got the chance to exploit it. This advanced element combines the two chakra natures to create volcanic materials such as lava or rubber in different properties and usage. The bloodline can take on other forms such as quicklime, ash, volcanic rock, and flame-like matter.


    • Lava - The basic form of this release as the user is able to harness the magma and volcanic rock within the earth itself. Aside from the magma and other volcanic properties. The user can eventually create a small volcano at kage-level, and with it immense drain of chakra as well. Most participants choose this at the beginning of their training for it can used both offensively and defensively. The Lava form is also arguably the safest compared to the other two.

    • Rubber - A form that serves as mainly a defensive type while holding some utility possibilities. Particularly strong against Lightning attacks as the rubber reduces the attack power from the electrical current. At the same time it is also harmless and easier to manipulate. Allowing it to be used in many situations for combat and outside of combat. In other words it is really up to the user’s creative mind on how to use it.

    • Quicklime - The most potent and the most dangerous form this release can ever have. On many occasions practitioners have literally died from the heavy toxic fumes emitting from the quicklime. So while it has a high kill rate the user is just as much in danger of the fumes as their targets. Consider quicklime as a double edged sword for it can be deadly, yet at the higher risk of the user’s own life as well.


    Unique Abilities:
    Red Steel: Masaru's unique bloodlines mingling on the atomic level allowing his Steel Release to adopt properties of his Lava release, this results in the metal he produces being Black and possessing a faint red hue like veins running along it. This is cosmetic only.

    Molten Warrior: Masaru has shown to be a natural talent with his father's element, as such Yōton techniques cost 1 Rank less to cast. However due to his knack with Yōton he did not train much with Katon as such they cost 1 Rank Higher to cast.

    Entrepreneur: Masaru has an understanding of the business world and how it works. allowing him to construct 2 additional store above his normal limit, as well as see an additional 10% return in investments of all his Stores, however the cost of building each store is increased by 50%.

    Half-Seals: Masaru has the ability to weave hand seals with only one hand, known as half-seals. This results in a one tier loss of Coordination for that hand regarding hand seals.

    Chakra Absorption: Masaru possesses the ability to drain chakra from people, and absorb it for himself. This UA allows him to app techniques that can drain chakra, although those techniques leave him more open to receiving damage from chakra as well. Without using techniques, he can choose to drain 5 chakra from someone by making physical contact with them using his forearms or hands, although he has to consciously do so. This is able to be used through gloves, clothes and his steel skin, but does not extend to other tools or weapons. Every time he makes contact, he can draw out chakra from a person (capped at 15 per person per post) or 15 chakra per person if he sustains contact the entire post. This however, doing so opens him up to increased damage (+1 rank of damage) from tangible chakra techniques for the rest of the post round. This is all elemental jutsu, and all attacks with tangible chakra, such as Chakra Flow and other such techniques. The amount that this UA allows for non technique absorption in a thread is capped at half of Masaru's base stamina cap, even if taken from multiple different people. This can not set him over his maximum pool of chakra.

    Items:
    Devorakos:

    Treasured Tools of the Sage of the Six Paths:

    Stores:
    The Jade Dragon:

    Unique NPC:
    Amaya:

    Hansuke:

    Renown: 7500

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]

    Approved.
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:15 pm

    Update Type: Claim.
    Information: Claiming the Iwa Exclusive Scroll for personal Inventory.
    Also auto learning all B-Rank and lower tech from the scroll.
    Link: Here


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Ryuko Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:26 pm

    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Claim.
    Information: Claiming the Iwa Exclusive Scroll for personal Inventory.
    Also auto learning all B-Rank and lower tech from the scroll.
    Link: Here

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:10 pm

    Update Type: Site Transfer Gift
    Information: +200k Ryo | +500 Exp

    New Totals
    570/4420 Exp
    380k Ryo

    Link: Site Transfer Gift


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Ryuko Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:16 pm

    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Site Transfer Gift
    Information: +200k Ryo | +500 Exp

    New Totals
    570/4420 Exp
    380k Ryo

    Link: Site Transfer Gift

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:12 am

    Update Type: Ryo Transfer
    Information: Transferring 380k to Iwa.
    New Total: 0 Ryo
    Link:


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Ryuko Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:22 am

    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Ryo Transfer
    Information: Transferring 380k to Iwa.
    New Total: 0 Ryo
    Link:

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:
    Masaru
    Masaru


    Posts : 503
    Join date : 2020-02-19

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Masaru Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:34 am

    Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: 7 posts in a thread with Chen-Masaru's student (25×7=175exp)
    5 Posts in a 2 Player thread with Kureji (20×5=100exp)

    Gain Total: 275
    Previous Total: 570/4420
    New Total: 845/4695

    Also learned: Ultra Added Weighted Rock Technique,
    Ultra Added Light Weighted Rock Technique, and Fission. In my thread with Chen

    All three are village exclusives but idk if they all count for renown, +150 renown each for the ones that do.

    Previous Renown: 7500
    New Renown: 7???

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3680-got-the-stones
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3794-the-search


    _________________
    Character Update: Link
    Known Techniques: Link
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage


    Posts : 2072
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Ryuko Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:19 pm

    Masaru wrote:Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: 7 posts in a thread with Chen-Masaru's student (25×7=175exp)
    5 Posts in a 2 Player thread with Kureji (20×5=100exp)

    Gain Total: 275
    Previous Total: 570/4420
    New Total: 845/4695

    Also learned: Ultra Added Weighted Rock Technique,
    Ultra Added Light Weighted Rock Technique, and Fission. In my thread with Chen

    All three are village exclusives but idk if they all count for renown, +150 renown each for the ones that do.

    Previous Renown: 7500
    New Renown: 7???

    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3680-got-the-stones
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3794-the-search


    Approved. They do all count for renown which would put you at 7950 but take an extra 50 to round it out as a bonus reward for doing great posts


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Sponsored content


    Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates} Empty Re: Masaru Tatsudashi {Updates}

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:58 am