Welcome Guest! You have made 32 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing
    Class: B
    Ryo: 58,087

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:23 am

    Name: Scorpion's Tail
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: B
    Units Used: 1 Kunai (Iron), 1 Wood, 1 Leather, 1 Polymer, 3 Steel Wires
    Description: This nasty weapon looks similar to its much safer relative the shinai , with some key differences. It has a core made of braided steel wire to reinforce its durability, and one of the slats has been removed to heighten the extent to which it will flex on impact. Its length is about 4 feet from tip to pommel. The tip is forced through and adhered to the ring of a kunai, which is pointed away from the missing slat. If the weapon is blocked or parried, the flexing will circumvent the deflection unless it is specifically accounted for.
    Requirement: Kenjutsu or Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 days
    Yield: 1



    Item Name: Wing Hammer
    Grade: B
    Durability: B
    Materials: 3 Steel, 1 Senju Wood, 5 ft Copper Wire, 1 Polymer, 1 Transducer, 1 Battery
    Description: The Wing Hammer resembles a dull, pale axe with a section in the center of the "edge" separated from the rest and mounted on a small dowel that connects it back to the main head. A wire runs from a small motor at the near end of the dowel into the axe head and down the haft to a battery mounted as a pommel. Near the expected position of the wielder's subordinate hand is a small dial mounted on a transducer on the same circuit as the battery and motor. This dial can adjust the "rudder" of the hammer's head, allowing it to alter its course in mid-swing, granting the user an advantage (+) on Coordination while wielding it. A Wind Release user applying Chakra flow trades the cutting bonus for B-Tier effective striking Speed.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1689
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:53 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Name: Scorpion's Tail
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: B
    Units Used: 1 Kunai (Iron), 1 Wood, 1 Leather, 1 Polymer, 3 Steel Wires
    Description: This nasty weapon looks similar to its much safer relative the shinai , with some key differences. It has a core made of braided steel wire to reinforce its durability, and one of the slats has been removed to heighten the extent to which it will flex on impact. Its length is about 4 feet from tip to pommel. The tip is forced through and adhered to the ring of a kunai, which is pointed away from the missing slat. If the weapon is blocked or parried, the flexing will circumvent the deflection unless it is specifically accounted for.
    Requirement: Kenjutsu or Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 days
    Yield: 1



    Item Name: Wing Hammer
    Grade: B
    Durability: B
    Materials: 3 Steel, 1 Senju Wood, 5 ft Copper Wire, 1 Polymer, 1 Transducer, 1 Battery
    Description: The Wing Hammer resembles a dull, pale axe with a section in the center of the "edge" separated from the rest and mounted on a small dowel that connects it back to the main head. A wire runs from a small motor at the near end of the dowel into the axe head and down the haft to a battery mounted as a pommel. Near the expected position of the wielder's subordinate hand is a small dial mounted on a transducer on the same circuit as the battery and motor. This dial can adjust the "rudder" of the hammer's head, allowing it to alter its course in mid-swing, granting the user an advantage (+) on Coordination while wielding it. A Wind Release user applying Chakra flow trades the cutting bonus for B-Tier effective striking Speed.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing
    Class: B
    Ryo: 58,087

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:40 am

    Item Name: Modular Weapon
    Rank: B
    Grade: A
    Materials Used: 2 Units Titanium, 1 Unit Senju Wood, 1 Unit Silk
    Description: At first glance, the Modular Weapon can readily be mistaken for a short (6') quarterstaff or simple longbow, two purposes it can also serve. However, it is actually a pair of straight-bladed katanas with hilt-fitted sheathes about three inches too short for the weapons. They are joined together at their exposed tips by a central piece that is largely decorative although it can aid a little in guiding arrows fired from it. The silk drawstring is really more of a lanyard to hold the swords in place, and is designed to be easily removed from either end. The center piece also has snap-pins which can be used to hold the katanas by their hilts rather than their blades, allowing either one to serve as the blade of a naginata, or both to serve as a double-bladed sword. Its Senju Wood components allow for a half-CP reduction in the cost of Chakra Flow channeled through it.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu, Kenjutsu, Kyujutsu (Ammunition: Longbow Arrows)
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1


    Last edited by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C++ (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

    Updates
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1689
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:01 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Item Name: Modular Weapon
    Rank: B
    Grade: A
    Materials Used: 2 Units Steel, 2 Units Titanium, 1 Unit Senju Wood, 1 Unit Silk
    Description: At first glance, the Modular Weapon can readily be mistaken for a short (6') quarterstaff or simple longbow, two purposes it can also serve. However, it is actually a pair of straight-bladed katanas with hilt-fitted sheathes about three inches too short for the weapons. They are joined together at their exposed tips by a central piece that is largely decorative although it can aid a little in guiding arrows fired from it. The silk drawstring is really more of a lanyard to hold the swords in place, and is designed to be easily removed from either end. The center piece also has snap-pins which can be used to hold the katanas by their hilts rather than their blades, allowing either one to serve as the blade of a naginata, or both to serve as a double-bladed sword. Its Senju Wood components allow for a half-CP reduction in the cost of Chakra Flow channeled through it.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu, Kenjutsu, Kyujutsu (Ammunition: Longbow Arrows)
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing
    Class: B
    Ryo: 58,087

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:00 am

    Item Name: Jade Panther Claws
    Quality: B
    Durability: A+
    Materials Used: 2 Units Jade, 2 Units Leather, 4 Spring-Loaded Kunai Mechanisms
    Description: This set of retractable Jade claws can fit over the wearer's hands and feet (3 small blades per limb), effectively extending their range slightly and adding the ability to puncture targets on impact, with the spring mechanisms designed to trigger when the user curls their hands or feet more than ordinarily and retract when fingers or toes are splayed. They grant an effective + Advantage to Strength for the purposes of attacking or climbing. They can also be used to break blades if the user can catch them between two or more claws of the same hand or foot.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu or Taijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1 set of 4 Claws


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C++ (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

    Updates
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1689
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:19 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Item Name: Jade Panther Claws
    Quality: B
    Durability: A+
    Materials Used: 2 Units Jade, 2 Units Leather, 4 Spring-Loaded Kunai Mechanisms
    Description: This set of retractable Jade claws can fit over the wearer's hands and feet (3 small blades per limb), effectively extending their range slightly and adding the ability to puncture targets on impact, with the spring mechanisms designed to trigger when the user curls their hands or feet more than ordinarily and retract when fingers or toes are splayed. They grant an effective + Advantage to Strength for the purposes of attacking or climbing. They can also be used to break blades if the user can catch them between two or more claws of the same hand or foot.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu or Taijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1 set of 4 Claws

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing
    Class: B
    Ryo: 58,087

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:05 am

    Item Name: Leviathan Axe
    Quality: B
    Durability: B+
    Materials Used: 2 Units Steel, 1 Unit Wood
    Description: This one-handed axe is expertly balanced for favorable throwing, granting the user a + Advantage to Strength for the purpose of determining how far it can be thrown.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C++ (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

    Updates
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1689
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ryuko on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:00 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Item Name: Leviathan Axe
    Quality: B
    Durability: B+
    Materials Used: 2 Units Steel, 1 Unit Wood
    Description: This one-handed axe is expertly balanced for favorable throwing, granting the user a + Advantage to Strength for the purpose of determining how far it can be thrown.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing
    Class: B
    Ryo: 58,087

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:44 pm

    Item Name: Transformation Bracers
    Quality: A
    Durability: B+
    Materials Used: 2 Units Senju Wood
    Description: These inch-thick bracers are blessed with a natural cooperation with the Wood Release: Transformation (Armor) and Wood Release: Hand Tool Manipulation techniques, increasing the Quality of items created through them to A-Tier. The bracers revert to their original form when the user loses consciousness, dismisses the technique, or exits the topic.
    Requirements: Senju, aforementioned jutsus
    Crafting Time: Renown Award
    Yield: 1 Pair


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C++ (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

    Updates
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1689
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ryuko on Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:52 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Item Name: Transformation Bracers
    Quality: A
    Durability: B+
    Materials Used: 2 Units Senju Wood
    Description: These inch-thick bracers are blessed with a natural cooperation with the Wood Release: Transformation (Armor) and Wood Release: Hand Tool Manipulation techniques, increasing the Quality of items created through them to A-Tier. The bracers revert to their original form when the user loses consciousness, dismisses the technique, or exits the topic.
    Requirements: Senju, aforementioned jutsus
    Crafting Time: Renown Award
    Yield: 1 Pair

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing
    Class: B
    Ryo: 58,087

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:00 am

    Item Name: White Dragon Wings
    Quality: B
    Durability: B++
    Materials Used: 1 Unit Titanium
    Description: This a complete set of Fuuma Shuriken made of Titanium. Their disproportionately light weight and superb aerodynamics grant the user an effective + to Coordination in terms of directing their flight.
    Requirements: None
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 20

    Item Name: White Dragon Fangs
    Quality: B
    Durability: B++
    Materials Used: 1 Unit Titanium
    Description: This a complete set of Longbow Arrows made of Titanium. Their disproportionately light weight and superb aerodynamics grant them an effective + to flight Speed. Also, due to their durability, they can be used again if found.
    Requirements: None
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 20


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C++ (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

    Updates
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

    Village : N/A
    Posts : 125
    Join date : 2020-06-06

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Nyguyen Uchiha on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:02 am

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Item Name: White Dragon Wings
    Quality: B
    Durability: B++
    Materials Used: 1 Unit Titanium
    Description: This a complete set of Fuuma Shuriken made of Titanium. Their disproportionately light weight and superb aerodynamics grant the user an effective + to Coordination in terms of directing their flight.
    Requirements: None
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 20

    Item Name: White Dragon Fangs
    Quality: B
    Durability: B++
    Materials Used: 1 Unit Titanium
    Description: This a complete set of Longbow Arrows made of Titanium. Their disproportionately light weight and superb aerodynamics grant them an effective + to flight Speed. Also, due to their durability, they can be used again if found.
    Requirements: None
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 20

    Approved


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina:  C
    Speed:  C
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  C
    [/spoiler]
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka
    Ashitaka_Inuzuka

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 93
    Join date : 2020-05-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing
    Class: B
    Ryo: 58,087

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka on Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:47 am

    Item Name: Leviathan Axe Mk 2
    Quality: B
    Durability: B++
    Materials Used: 3 Units Titanium, 1 Unit Senju Wood, 1 Leviathan Axe
    Description: This "bastard" axe is expertly balanced for favorable throwing, granting the user a + Advantage to Strength for the purpose of determining how far it can be thrown. Also, its Senju Wood haft grants a 1 Tier cost reduction for jutsu that flow chakra through it. The steel from the original has been braided over the new head, down the haft, with the remainder worked into a pommel at the end.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1


    _________________
    Ashitaka Inuzuka:
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C++ (Senju)
    Speed: D+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

    Updates
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

    Posts : 1689
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors Empty Re: Ashitaka's Little Shop of Horrors

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:45 pm

    @Ashitaka_Inuzuka wrote:Item Name: Leviathan Axe Mk 2
    Quality: B
    Durability: B++
    Materials Used: 3 Units Titanium, 1 Unit Senju Wood, 1 Leviathan Axe
    Description: This "bastard" axe is expertly balanced for favorable throwing, granting the user a + Advantage to Strength for the purpose of determining how far it can be thrown. Also, its Senju Wood haft grants a 1 Tier cost reduction for jutsu that flow chakra through it. The steel from the original has been braided over the new head, down the haft, with the remainder worked into a pommel at the end.
    Requirements: Bukijutsu
    Crafting Time: 3 Days
    Yield: 1

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi

      Current date/time is Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:49 pm