Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Bringing home the Rain

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Bringing home the Rain Empty Bringing home the Rain

Post by Ren Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:07 pm

Ren would approach the Administration building with a slight smile on his face, having completed the mission he had been assigned and returning in near record time. Though he knew that there were a few in the village that could have done it faster, though it was safe to say that he still did it faster than others could have. Approaching the receptionist Ren would inform her of his intention to meet with the Hokage to report on his mission before taking a seat to wait. The young man looked little different than when he was in here just a few days before receiving the mission. Though his Kisode would look the same as the one he had always worn, this particular one was made by Airi for him with meteor metal woven into the fabric to give him some protection. There were only two other things that would be different in his appearance, his boots which Airi also made would be mostly concealed by his Kisode. The second item would be the Singing Tempest, which Tengoku had given him, proudly displayed on his belt. In his hands Ren held three scrolls which he had obtained from purchasing Rain, having already signed the summoning contract and making a copy of the technique scroll for himself, it seemed only right to hand both over to the village as they were the ones that purchased it in the first place. The third scroll held a pair of gauntlets which the leaders had told him were the treasure of the village, but considering he had no use for such gauntlets he felt it better to give them to Tengoku as well should some other Konoha Shinobi find use for them.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Bringing home the Rain Empty Re: Bringing home the Rain

Post by Tengoku Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:20 pm

Tengoku was taking a break from the never changing mountain of paperwork as he often did. Since taking in Roen he had been feeling much more tired than usual. His constant state of being was wishing for a nap. So as for the moment he had placed his hat over his face and was leaning back on the chair with his feat kicked up. Still bits of gold dust in the corners of the room here and there. Still he would stir as his door would be knocked on. The receptionist calling through the door that Ren was here to see him. He would grunt in response before raising up from his position. Letting his feet drop to the floor before taking off his hat. Casually tossing it to land perfectly on its hook before settling to look like it had been arranged there. The office itself was in virtually the same state it had been in before. Only now Soulstring sat on display where Singing tempest had with a bundle of forty chakra draining arrows under it. Spread out and stacked to look like soulstring sat on a violent blossoming flower of arrows. Soulstring itself was in its collapsed state.

Tengoku himself was in his typical black Kimono robes with yellow lining. His gloves were hanging on the wall with his swords behind him but the three sets of golden rings still adorned his body. His robes were sleeveless as always to suit his equipped state. His white hair was loose around his shoulders as his ears twitched. He could hear them in the other room from where he was and sense Ren. It seemed the mission had been a success. Still he would wait for the receptionist to open the door and bow to Ren before closing it behind him. Gold and black eyes would shift to take in the three scrolls before the rest of the mans appearance. Ren looked every bit the part of a fine Jounin. Though he hadn't been as harsh with him as he had Airi. That woman he needed something to prove her strength over her reliability. With Ren he had just found the young man to be hot tempered. Still he would nod to him before lifting his right hand to indicate a seat across from him. Speaking as he did.

"Please come in. Have a seat. By the appearance of things you were successful. However I did not expect you to bring back other items. Tell me Uchiha Ren, what is it you have there?"

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:59 pm

Ren would enter the office with a smile, making note of the bow that now rested where his sword had once been. Taking the seat indicated by the hokage, Ren would set the scrolls upon the desk. "Yes, well it seems that Rain had more as far as treasure than Wolf had. The First scroll there is a summoning contract with the Salamanders. The second an exclusive Technique that can cause it to rain over a vast area and with sensory be able to pick up every chakra source that the rain falls upon, the locals there called it Rain Tiger at Will, it is really something." Having learned the technique himself, Ren could attest to its abilities. "The third holds a unique pair of gauntlets that they said was made by a crafter in the village long ago, I have not looked at them but from the way the leader had talked about them I figured that they were important enough for you to know about them and decide what to do with them." Having already signed the Salamander contract and learning the Rain Tiger at Will, the gauntlets were the only thing that Ren did not know much about but considering that Konoha now own the land of Rain the gauntlets would be safer in the village then out there.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:06 am

Tengoku would nod quietly as Ren began to explain what each scroll was. The first and largest of the three was a summoning contract. He had only seen a couple in his time but it was good in his opinion that the village would have one for others to sign should they wish to. A variety of summons couldn't be bad right? Aside from that there was a large scale rain sensory technique. He was a bit saddened that he couldn't learn it since it was his specialty but he certainly was a good tool. Especially for suiton users if it provided a water source. Though he wondered how it would clash with his storm cloud jutsu. An image of it raining and thundering in the sky as water poured around him. Using it he would point to each spot an enemy hid and eradicate them with the lightning from the storm above. Ahh dreams. Unfortunately he only held a single element. Finally the last was a pair of gauntlets...He would need to ask a crafter to examine them later. Probably Airi. Still all of them he would simply store in the vault until someone asked for them. Under guard.

"Impressive. I send you off for a country and we get several treasures in return. I think bringing back all of this is good enough for a promotion to Jounin. You should be proud Ren. You have shown me dedication and restraint. I was wrong about my first impression of you. I hope as a Jounin you will continue to serve well both for the village and your clan. Also as a Jounin I invite you to learn three of our exclusives of your choosing. Please choose well."

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:09 pm

A smile would form on Ren's face hearing that the Hokage was going to promote him to Jounin as well as give him a choice of the exclusives from the village, he had thought often about what he would choose if he was ever given the chance. He knew that a lot of the exclusives stemmed from Chidori, and while he wanted to learn all of them, there were others that also intrigued him. After a few moments of contemplation, Ren would have his answer for the Hokage, "I would like to learn Chidori, Rasengan, and Multi-Shadow clone." He knew that he could have chosen variations of chidori such as the stronger versions of it, but he wanted some variety in his techniques and had ideas of things with Rasengan and then the Multi-shadow clone had always seemed helpful to him. After having decided what it was that he wanted from the exclusives, Ren would wait for Tengoku's response hoping that the three that he had picked was acceptable and that he could pick up the other techniques that he wanted to learn later. He wondered if he needed to mention that he would like to stick around in the village, like he had talked about with Airi before he left, but he decided to wait and see what the Hokage said first.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:22 pm

Tengoku would nod quietly as Ren would state his desires. After all those three techniques were ones that Tengoku had put some value into. He was familiar with them in depth. Still he would nod quietly before pulling out a sheet of paper. Writing away on it with a pen in his right hand as he wrote out an order with his signature. A small thing if he really thought about it. The Sharingan could likely copy his handwriting if they wanted to. Still he would sense it activate and put a stop to that. With it finished he would set the paper on top of the scrolls he had brought with him. His black and gold eyes taking in the man before him. Before crossing his arms and sitting back with a smile and nodding to it.

"Than those and the techniques branching from them are yours to learn. That is a written order to provide you copies when you drop these scrolls off at the vault. I will say this once though Ren Uchiha, You have been proving your loyalty and I am impressed. However I will also state that if you abuse your power....being a jounin in the village and attempt something silly like a coup against Kimiko while she is still clan head...if she doesn't manage it...I'll take your head personally. Let's not see if I am bluffing and go celebrate with your friends. "

Stats:

Current attunement -

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:37 am

Ren was shocked when Tengoku stated that he had permission to learn the three he requested as well as all those that stemmed from them, it was more than he asked for and he wasn't about to turn that down. He was more than happy with the fact that he had impressed the Hokage enough to earn him such a privilege.

Ren couldn't stop the smirk from forming on his lips as the Hokage mentioned him not trying to pull a coup against Kimiko, the Hokage obviously knew his feelings towards her. Not that he ever attempted to hide this fact from anyone, he was simply not smart enough to plan such a thing, at most he would straight up challenge her to a face to face fight for leadership if he felt she was failing the clan. "You need not worry, Lord Hokage. I do not keep things in the dark, the day will come when Kimiko shows her true self to everyone in the village and my former Sensei is proven right about her. There will be no coup, I will challenge her publicly and to her face. While I do not agree to her ruling over the clan, the elders are satisfied with her for now. I say this with no ill will towards her, however one day I will be the head of the Uchiha, and on that day I will challenge her, not plot behind her back." With those words and a small bow to Tengoku, Ren would take the note and scrolls and exit the office, stopping by the vault to drop off the scrolls and to claim a copy of the techniques that he was granted permission to learn.

{Exit Attempt}