Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+3
Chinoike Yui and Yua
Airi Ohara
Tengoku
7 posters

These Fists are Rated E For Everyone

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

These Fists are Rated E For Everyone Empty These Fists are Rated E For Everyone

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:31 pm

Chakra: 289.8
    Sage Chakra: 130
    Per Post:
    Total EXP:  
    f2f.jpg
    RATED E FOR EVERYONE
    Three days had passed, as she requested, and she made her way to the Grand Konoha Training Grounds. Unlike last time, she prepared a Kawarimi Target, keeping it around her and simply waited. She had a couple of other things with her to include a small cardboard box with a pair of plated gloves that she would give to the Hokage. She was dressed in the new outfit that she had gained from her little shopping trip with Hanabi, wearing that right now with a pair of gloves upon her hands and a pair of boots upon her legs. She had no reason to attune to that armor as she had other means of accelerating herself. Now it was just a matter of time until the Hokage and the Twins arrived at the Training Grounds. She intentionally chose a flat area with hardly any foliage, terrain, or any other obstructions in her way. However, she was now struck with a conundrum: to quickly dismantle the previous Raikage or to let them show what they were made of. She was more than capable of both, even kiting them around, in a rather embarrassing display thanks to Peragus's show of speed. Airi had grown a lot since then, spending a lot of her time either here with Fred, the Training Dummy, or smashing metal at her forge. Missions weren't a big deal with her, though she really ought to get back to doing some missions.

With a quick activation, her crystal blue eyes melted away and gave way for pale white eyes as her Byakugan became active. This was the first time she had the chance to display her new Sage Mode, and she hoped it would be for the better. There would be no need for her to use Accretion as she found something better and cheaper. She stretched her arms in the air, arching her back, and let out a huge yawn now waiting for people to fill out the area. Yes, this entire floor was reserved just for this clash -- one with a relatively high ceiling. She started to fiddle around with the weapon upon her wrist. With each movement of her wrist cycling her weapon through different configurations before settling down upon it's 'stowing' mode.
    OOC REMARKS
    OOC Notes Here
    :: Activated Byakugan r4: -0.2 CP/Post

Current IC Rank: Special Jonin
    Experience From Me To You: A player may provide an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses that 5 experience when performing missions.
    Current Stats
    Strength: E
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A+
    :: (+) Living Expenses: Wealthy
    Speed: A [100 m/s]
    Coordination: A [10 HS/s]
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A++
    :: (++) Byakugan R4

Equipment:
    :: [Weapon] Bestia Fang 2
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Greaves and Sabaton of the Beast
    :: [Armor] [S Rank] Meteoric Crimson Compression Combat Gloves
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Bra
    :: [Armor] [C Rank] Stay Put Shorts
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

These Fists are Rated E For Everyone Empty Re: These Fists are Rated E For Everyone

Post by Tengoku Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:45 pm

Tengoku would arrive at the facility with three people. Two of them were not shinobi. Instead they were the villages treasurer and the second was the head of development. Two majorly important people to the growth of the village. The third was a Jounin anyone at the academy knew of for the last decade. She was the dean of the academy and a shaper of young minds. Also an advisor that Tengoku had taken a liking to. He often had meetings with these three as Hokage separately. Though rarely all at once. In truth it was these three that ran the major parts of the village. Doing what Tengoku asked of them as thoroughly as they could. He had come to trust each of them with his thoughts and now...now he had invited all three to see one of his students fighting a Kage. The two civilians were in typical business attire. Slacks and dress shoes with tucked in shirts and a tie. All black and white office attire. However not some basic church suit. These men at least wore fitted suits. The dean of the academy was more of a traditionalist and wore white robes with red trim. The two men were lightly bearded with functional hair cuts while the dean let her dark hair flow down to her waist.

Tengoku himself was wearing attire typical of him. White under robes and pants adorned him from shoulders to knees. Along with a flowing yellow robe over it of the same length. Both sleeveless and revealing the arms of a physical fighter. A taijutsu practitioner. A kenjutsu Practitioner. And a Kyujutsu Practitioner. When it came to physical arts Tengoku was highly capable and a master of all three. Some rumored he was the strongest fighter in the world now. Though he doubted he could take Nozomi. The last Jounin champion. Around his wrists, Ankles and upper arms were three sets of golden rings with feather patterns on them. His armor that unfurled at will to cover his arms and shins. With the appearance of golden feathers. On his left hip tied into a belt was a single katana and a wakizashi. Both of the highest quality. On his right tightened to his belt was a small gourd. The artifact known as Hero water. Still despite all of this Tengoku had always been a tracker nin. His sensory picked up on his student before they ever arrived. Still he would encourage the men and the dean to step to the nearby seating area. This was a stone coliseum type room after all. A large circle surrounded by seats. The arena itself was fifty meters in diameter and the roof appeared to be open sky. A hundred meters tall.

Once they were gone Tengoku would turn to walk over to Airi where she was prepared for the fight. A smile playing on his face a moment as he stopped before her. Black and gold eyes looking her over a moment before smiling. Speaking to her warmly. "I see you have learned some sage arts. However you may be activating a little early. I know you can only hold that mode for so long Airi. Don't get cocky out there. You are fighting a Kage level opponent so expect them to have something up their sleeve....whats more is I sense a darker power in them. Something I am unfamiliar with. If they were to let that loose...that power out of control...call out to me if you need assistance. I will end this duel however I must. Keep a clear mind, and don't let your emotions out of control. You ready?"

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

These Fists are Rated E For Everyone Empty Re: These Fists are Rated E For Everyone

Post by Airi Ohara Tue May 02, 2023 4:04 am

Her byakugan picked up a familiar presence, causing her to turn her eyes towards the newcomer. The chakra reserves on this one was massive! She turned her head towards the source of the chakra, focusing on who it was as they entered the training grounds. Tengoku's chakra reserves were enormous -- the largest pool of chakra she had ever seen. She had thought her chakra reserves were reasonable, but this one was beyond reason. De-activating her Byakugan, she stood up and greeted the Hokage as he approached. She was dressed in a new set of attire, something she purchased, rather than make on her own, during a day out with the one she considered her best friend, Hanabi. She gave the silver-maned man a deep bow before standing up straight.
    Airi Ohara, The Carmine Hyuga
    bY9JdHx.png"Welcome, Lord Hokage. "
    she said with a brief and rather curt greeting. Her brow raised at Tengoku's words. Yes, she had engaged in the Sage Arts, but it was strange how he was easily capable of picking it up. She continued to listen to his advice, always listening and following advice and practicing everything she learned -- whether she liked it or not. Even Peragus' prickish lessons of kiting opponents even served her well.
    bY9JdHx.png"A dark power, you say? Interesting. If they do something I deem too dangerous for the village, don't be surprise if I neutralize them. This is a show of skill, as you put it. I'm not going to make the same mistake I did in my fight against Hanabi and Taco. Never again. But, mark my words, if this foreigner does anything stupid -- kage-level or not, I will neutralize them so they don't bring any harm to the village. But yes, I'll be sure to keep my emotions in check,"
    she said as she then hooked a thumb over to the side where a Body Replacement Log resided. Yes, the log was kind of out-of-place in this environment, but whatever worked worked. She cleared her throat and picked up the small cardboard box and walked over to Tengoku.
    bY9JdHx.png"Before she arrives, I do have something for you. We can say it's a gift for our village's protector."
    she said, holding the box out towards Tengoku. A pair of gloves that she had crafted for him made entirely out of Meteor Metal, meant primarily for protecting his hands on both sides.
    bY9JdHx.png"You should be able to deflect a weapon on both sides of the gloves. The gloves also, uh, had a weird feeling to them. I don't know if it was the material, itself or what. "
    With that, she had finally delivered all 4 parcels that she was working on. All that was left to do was create some purchased gear as well as make something to protect Hanabi.  [/size]
    :: EXP: +30/Post -- 60 EXP total
    :: Current Chakra: 289.6
    :: Sage Chakra: 130

:: De-activated Byakugan r4
    :: Gave Tengoku: Plated Gloves of Temperance
    807a2bb7e8291fdf954ecba2c62810ccb069b210r1-1748-2048v2_uhq_1.jpg
    Plated Gloves of Temperance
    Item Rank: S
    Material Rank: S++
    Materials Used: 1 Unit of Meteor Metal | 2 Units of Polymer
    Requirements: Armorcrafting | Anvil
    Crafting Time: 14D
    Yield: 1 Pair
    Attunement: -1 Rank Chakra Cost to Gravity Release
    DESCRIPTION

Tengoku had asked Airi for a pair of gauntlets, something that would assist him with using Gravity Release. What better than to make it out of Meteor Metal. Each Glove will have a meteor metal plating upon the back of the hand, upon each knuckle of each finger. This is also plated on the inside with slightly more space between each knuckle to allow freedom of movement and manipulation of the user's digits. The palm consists of flexible scalemail which still allows the user to grasp items, but also hard enough to use their palm to deflect attacks.

The special properties of Meteor Metal grants the user -1 Rank in Chakra Cost to Gravity Release

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Tue May 02, 2023 9:29 pm

The twins had finally arrived as Yui and Yua smiled entering the area and bowing lightly to Airi. This was a test so Yua knew he had to make sure to keep Yui cooled down or else it could risk releasing the beast. They had to fight someone quite strong, it made the two nervous and a bit paranoid but this was a fine time to test their limits.

"We are glad you have allowed us a chance to spar with you, let us have a fun fight and test our skills."

Yua would slam his hands into the ground as he would infuse the ground with chakra turning the ground around them into the sand. He would keep an eye on Airi to see if she would just blitz them and give them no chance or at least let them be able to fight her.

"This is needed to well... do anything for us, I hope you understand but if we stand any chance we need some sand available."

SuddenlyYui would use the ram seal and to the right of Ahri around ten meters away hardened sand-like bullets would blast toward her. Little hand seals were used it was clear they could just use sand without many seals to attack. They really had no idea how Airi fought and had little to no information on her but they could sense she was strong.

Stats:

Jutsu Used:

Signature:
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Wed May 03, 2023 12:57 am

Tengoku would smile as Airi was as polite as ever with him. This was an important day for her. Though he was concerned about what all he didn't know of her opponent. Or opponents in this case. One enemy was difficult enough in a duel. Two on one would prove more so. Still he would listen to her words as he crossed his arms. She was willing to take this however far it needed to go if it threatened the village. A conviction he wasn't sure he had himself. He preferred to see if there was more humanity in others than they typically showed. His black and gold eyes however would shift to the box as she handed it to him. His hands reaching in to collect the armor plated gloves. He was touched as his eyes softened at the gift. Slipping them over his hands he could feel them attune to him quickly. It was not only a perfect fit to his hands but it would allow him to react without having to draw a blade. His taijutsu functioning all the more properly now. He couldn't help but feel pride in his student as he spoke in return.

"They fit well my friend. I truly appreciate this gift. I will be sure to treasure these. If things get out of hand I of course will step in as well. Just focus on not getting hurt yeah? Oh and Airi, Try to have fun as well."

He would wink before his chakra sensory picked up Airi's opponents approaching. The arena seemed to pick up a gust of wind as the two entered. All eyes on them from the audience to the two already present in the arena. He could sense something about them...some dark devil within one of them. Still the two would bow and express a polite thanks for the opportunity. He had already intended to keep them as Jounin if they had the mind to work under him. If they were as Psychotic as others suggested he wouldn't let them leave here. However they seemed generally sane. Still he would raise his eyebrows in shock as Yua had begun before they even finished speaking. Changing the ground to sand all around them in a quick move. The smell of sand hitting his nose abruptly as they explained their need for it. Before anyone could really do anything though Yui was forming chakra and a hand seal.

Tengoku was in the path of her attack however as they had been talking when she arrived. He found this to be rude so he would at S rank speed form hand seals of his own. Ram-> Snake-> Dog. With the gloves he felt the pull was lighter on his chakra. He smiled a little as a seal spread out from around his feet by about one meter. All the sand stopped mid air. Holding in the air and unable to be moved without direct manipulation. Gravity holding them in place as Tengoku would clear his throat. A 75 meter dome of his gravity chakra stopping any loose projectile within it.

"In the future please allow everyone to clear the vicinity of your matches and that your opponent is ready before you begin. Airi. Make sure they are ready before you continue. Now if you will excuse me."

He would turn and walk to the stands casually fifty meters away. The seal moving with him until he released it. Anything that had been a loose projectile would fall back to the ground when his jutsu ended. His black eyes with gold crosses for pupils watching as he took his seat. What would they have done if he had gotten caught up in the attack? He worried how much lack of control that showed.

189.5/210:

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Wed May 03, 2023 1:47 am

Anzo has actually been on his way back up to his usual training floor room when he felt a slight tug on some of his Kikaichu; apparently, he has been just barely within range of the Gravity technique and some of the Kikaichu had been in the process of hopping off of his body to reposition when they were caught in the gravity well. Curious about the sudden change in gravity, he moves towards the nearest training room and opens the door himself to see the Hokage, as well as Airi and an odd pair across from the redhead Hyuuga. There were sand projectiles floating in mid-air, which seemed to be locked in place with gravity.

Anzo's face registers no surprise, although the blonde man really is quite surprised. With his yellow sunglasses and the high collar of his red jacket covering the bottom half of his face, it wouldn't really show all that clearly with most of his face hidden. He raises his right hand to gently press the sunglasses up on the bridge of his nose with the central digit. At 6'5", even as a genin, he was quite tall and imposing, but his long red jacket did a good job hiding most of his body, although he was also wearing some kind of large gourd-like object on his back with a sash across his chest holding it onto his body. Although it couldn't be seen, Anzo also had his talisman on underneath his clothing.

He doesn't interrupt the conversation, but he's quite interested to see what exactly is going on. Although now that he takes a second look, he recognizes the Raikage, and his eyebrows furrow; he'd heard that Kumogakure had been attacked by Raijin, but it seemed the Raikage had survived. He had an opinion on that, but he wasn't about to voice it. Instead, he watches as Tengoku excuses himself from the immediate area, and Anzo also moves towards the observation seating as the technique is released, and Anzo can feel that his insects can move more freely once more, and the Aburame decides to follow, not wanting to get caught by the attacks but also quite interested in seeing what exactly is going on. The Human Typhoon watches from his seat about three meters away from the Hokage himself; should things get out of hand, it would likely be better to be near the Hokage. Anzo wondered internally if this was some form of aptitude test; he'd heard that the Hokage's strict ranking system relied on sparring to determine their combat capabilities and battle experience. Anzo has to work hard not to cross his arms as he might usually do, and he instead sits with his forearms braced on his long legs, intently focused on the match, in case his own aptitude test might be somewhat similar. It was, after all, nearly time for him to begin preparing for his own test.

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: S
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed May 03, 2023 7:54 pm

Hanabi reaching the training facility in which Airi invited Hanabi to come watch, to see how things worked and what happened during an assessment between a Jounin and a regular Genin, as to her knowledge, it was. Reaching the floor everyone was on, she’d glance around to see Airi, Tengoku, Twins and even Anzo himself. Hanabi would make her way to Anzo and wave to him before standing next to him and crossing her arms. “Why you here?” She’d ask him, quite curious herself. Her amber eyes would look up to his face, seeing the soft mole on his cheek, then her eyes moving away quickly. ‘He has a mole?

Hanabi’s eyes would return to the 4 in front of them, seeing them discuss what they must do and how Airi should prepare. If Tengoku would turn towards the seats, she’d give a simple wave to him and return her focus to Anzo, auditory wise but not visual.

Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu May 04, 2023 2:48 am

Airi gave off a radiant smile as Tengoku removed the gloves from the box, lightening her burden as she placed both of her hands behind her back, swaying back and forth a little in an almost flirtatious manner. She might have a boyfriend, but she was still quite smitten with the attractiveness of the Hokage; her sensei. Her hands flicked a bit, bouncing the box from the back of her leg all the way up to her lower back, with different edges of the box making contact with her. She was pleased to see that the gloves she made were a perfect fit! Strange that she could gage the measurements of his hands just from a quick glance. Dropping the box upon the ground, it bounced upon the corner before leaning back upon her heels and achilles tendon. Upon hearing his approval, her smile radiated bright and charming, her fingers detaching from her back and pressed together in front of her, visually showing her delight.

bY9JdHx.png"That's good! I hope it serves you well, my Lord Hokage."
    Did she sound like an ass-kisser? Yes. Was she kinda kissing Tengoku's ass a bit? Most certainly. Being that he was the only person she feared -- due to her ignorance of Kimiko (though, she really ought to know a bit more about her), she didn't want to get on his bad side.
    bY9JdHx.png"I'll do my best, Lord Hokage."
    She said pleasantly, swaying from side to side with her ponytail flipping between her left shoulder and right shoulder for a moment. It was then, that a somewhat familiar voice rang in her ears.

The twins had entered the arena with her eyes turning directly towards the Twins for a brief moment. She didn't bother squaring herself towards the Twins as it wasn't the appointed time for combat. She didn't respect these two as they were outsiders -- foreigners to the village. Still wary about their intentions. Were they really here for sanctuary or were they here for a completely other purpose? Pleasantries were exchanged and she gave Yui a rather uncomfortable smile. It was unnerving that she was so polite, even though Airi, herself, was being quite rude to these gaijin. Airi cleared her throat for a moment and gave a bit of an uncomfortable laugh.
    bY9JdHx.png"Eh-heh. Yes, let's have a good fight,"
    she said patiently, lifting her left leg backwards, angling it at a precise angle so the box would kick itself up. As this happened, the box would instantly smash down into the ground as Tengoku put his gravity power to use.

Turning her shoulders towards the twins, she noticed a pair of sand bullets floating in the air and anger started to rise. A dirty cheap trick! Even Airi waited for the go-ahead before combat began and one of the twins, which one? She didn't know. Her fists balled up tightly as Airi's crystal blue eyes started to melt away and blanch into a pure white form (Activated Byakugan r4). She was thinking of having a good fight with these twins, but a cheap shot wasn't something worthy of honor. -1 point of respect for these two. Keep your anger in check, Airi. Don't let these two clowns make you lose your composure. With a deep breath in through her nose, she closed her eyes for a moment and released her breath sharply. Tengoku had said his peace before the bullets of sand dropped to the ground.
    bY9JdHx.png"Oh. I'll be sure they're ready. Dishonorable creatures"
    She turned her head to watch as the Hokage went off into the stands, leaving the arena with just Airi and the Twins. Yes, it was quite an uphill battle having to fight 2 people. She stood up in a pompous manner and flipped her bright red hair over her shoulders.
    bY9JdHx.png"Since it's a 2v1, what say you that I even the odds a bit?"
    Airi said as she moved her hand up to her claws, flicked her hand in a manner that placed the weapon into claw configuration. Slicing her fingers upon the claw, enough to draw blood, she returned the weapon back to it's 'Duster' form before slamming her hand down upon the ground, creating a summoning formula. Licking her thumb, a dark being started to rise from the summoning formula.

maxresdefault.jpg
    She said as the creature, standing at appeared from the ground and let out a terrifying roar. She took a light step back, so not to be within visual range of the creature's eye. Standing a couple paces behind the creature and to it's left. Even without verbal communication, the two started backstepping until there was a 30m gap between the two groups. She wanted a bit of space between them in order for her to do her best work and to provide a bit of time for her summon to do it's work.
    bY9JdHx.png"Now that it's a 2-on-2, you may approach me when you're ready."
    she said with a challenge, taking on the position of the Honed Gentle Fist.

EXP: (adjusted due to newcomers) 45 EXP per post
    :: 5 People x 5 = 25
    :: Tengoku's UA = 5
    :: Tengoku is Airi's Sensei = 5
    :: Grand Training Facility = 10
    :: Total: +45 EXP
    :: 20 EXP for first round, 45 EXP for second around, 45 EXP for third round (will adjust if even more people show)
    +45 / 110

Chakra: 289.6 - 33.2 = 256.4
    Sage Chakra: 130

# Rounds Summon out remaining: 5 This Post -- 4 next post
    Airi's Stats and Stuff
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Fri May 05, 2023 10:47 pm

The twins frowned at the kage stopping their attacks, did he not see the value in not being the fair fighter? In the shinobi world in real battle there was no fair in fights whoever got the jump first had the advantage this is something Shimiko had deeply instilled into their minds. As he let the girl get ready suddenly she summoned a massive creature, it looked like nightmare fuel as the paranoia of the twins began to build. They were not going to kill the twins, no way they would attempt something like that.

"Well some call us evil but that looks like some sick disgusting demon to me, I guess you are ready now not sure how to deal with that but we will try."

As the twins watched her get thirty meters away and say she was ready well, this meant she was also giving the twins a chance to be ready. That was fine they would at least protect themselves as Yua would merge with Yui with his arms sticking out as the pair would rapidly shield themselves with sand. Yui would also begin to use a jutsu as before suddenly a massive shield of sand would appear before the pair. It appeared the twins were trying to be defensive knowing they had little chance to beat the girl offensively. The best they could do was show the kage they were quite capable of protecting a location. The Shield was put ten meters in front of them ready to move anytime

"Okay now we are ready, I am sure you can beat us but we at least can show what we are capable of even if we are not using our full power."

Stats:

Jutsu Used:

Signature:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Sun May 07, 2023 2:54 am

Peragus arrived at the Grand Konoha training facility and with his Byakugan eye saw quite an interesting scenario occurring. It would appear a fight was occurring between Airi and someone he simply did not know. Moving into the elevator he would rise to the floor of the fight occurring and exit. Before moving toward the group that had gathered. He arrived at the group consisting of Tengoku, Hanabi, and someone he did not know. Airi was fighting someone and was summoning an ally to fight with her. The opponents merged together with the arms of the male sticking out of the female, causing Peragus’ eyes to rise in curiosity. For once though, Peragus did not have his blindfold on, allowing his sky blue eyes to be visible so long as his Byakugan was inactive. Now that he had arrived he deactivated the eyes, watching the fight with curiosity as he spoke a greeting to the others.

“Hokage-sama, Hanabi-chan, good to see you both. You I’m unaware of, I’m Peragus, nice to meetcha.” He would say, not moving to offer a handshake or anything but turning to nod a greeting at Anzo all the same. “Who’s the Juggling expert Airi is fighting?” He would ask curiously? His tone was somewhat amused as he watched the scenario below unfold. He would watch the sand move around the girl like a defending whirl that settled between the the combatants and he would whistle in appreciation. “That’s an interesting ability right there. Especially if she can control it in larger masses.” He would say as he activated his eyes again to get a closer look at things. “Decent chakra levels too.” He would say as he continued to analyze Yui and her fighting abilities. He’d seen Airi in action before, although not recently. He knew he had more opportunities to see her work. So he would start analyzing her in a moment.

[1]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Nakamura, Kenta
    Nakamura, Kenta

Post by Nakamura, Kenta Sun May 07, 2023 6:56 am

Seated in his preferred tea house on a bustling street at the center of Konoha, Kenta savored the aroma of his Oolong tea with a hint of honey. The tingling delight it brought to his nose made his throat dry with anticipation, prompting him to take a long sip that engulfed the whole drink in mere seconds. As he placed the cup on the table and reclined on his chair, he overheard a group of people discussing an upcoming battle between Airi from the Hyuuga clan and a mysterious challenger from Kumogakure.

"Interesting..." Kenta thought to himself. As a newly ranked genin, this was a fantastic opportunity to see some high-level combat with his own eyes. Perhaps this was a glimpse into the future Kenta himself was going to experience on his ninja journey. The young genin stood from his chair and began to make his way towards the training grounds.

As Kenta neared the location, he couldn't help but stare right into the middle of the field and see a large demonoid-like creature rise from the ground. It's roar was deafening and sent shivers down his spine. Up until now, Kenta had only seen these types of creatures in books and his dreams. It was frightening, yet extremely exciting at the same time. He made his way towards the seating area, ready to see a show.
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sun May 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Tengoku would watch quietly as spectators streamed in. He didn't pay them much mind as his focus was on the fight before him. It appeared Airi had learned summoning herself at some point. Though the eldritch horror she had summoned was unexpected. His eyes looked it over as he contemplated all of its capabilities. It had a significant chakra system so likely it was a caster type of some sort. Still the sand barrier and combination between the twins would draw his attention next. He would lean forward a little. A strong defense. Even he would have difficulty breaking through it. A smart play considering how offensive Airi was as a fighter. Almost forgoing defense for a total offense style each time he had watched her. Each time utilizing a blitz move right from the get go and dominating her opponents in speed.

Aside from...ahh there was the other Hyuga that came to mind. Another who had focused in speed early on in his training. His greeting would be met with a nod before his question would be lightly answered. Tengoku did not care if the others gathered around him heard. "Airi is taking her final promotion test. If she wins this she will become a jounin. As for the juggling expert....that was the previous Raikage. Yui and his sister Yua. They are seeking asylum here and wish to continue working as a shinobi. So this will determine their rank here as well. I encourage you to look closer though Peragus....I can barely sense it but perhaps you will do better....something else is in the twins chakra....isn't there?" Black eyes continued to watch the fight as he spoke. Still on the edge of his seat and ready to step in at a moments notice. Quietly the greaves on his legs already activated. Ready to move full speed in there himself.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Sun May 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Anzo is about as surprised seeing Hanabi as she seems surprised to see him, but although Hanabi clearly shows her surprise on her face, Anzo looks as though he'd been expecting her this entire time. Anzo thinks that the answer to her question should seem somewhat obvious, but he decides it best to answer her question anyways.

"Hello to you too, Princess. I'm watching Airi and the Raikage be tested on their capabilities... I might learn something about the aptitude tests and what exactly Lord Hokage is looking for in terms of these rank up exams."

He makes sure to speak somewhat softly, not quite looking directly at her, like he's trying to keep an eye on the spar even as he makes sure to give her his attention as well. His attention is brought back to the spar as Airi performs a summoning technique to bring out some kind of horrid moist creature. He's not sure he's ever heard of such a being as this, and he's almost certain he wouldn't have believed anyone that describes such a monster to him, as it certainly didn't look like anything that might have ever been present on earth. It almost hurt to look directly at it, while it also had a horrible way of drawing his eyes towards it. So instead, he focused his attention on the twins, where the Raikage and his sister merged into a single body before the body is covered in sand, and then a full shield of sand is raised in front of them, blocking them off from view a bit. It's just then that a few other observers seem to join in on the spectating, making his eyebrows furrow a bit; he'd rather hoped he could watch in relative obscurity, but with the Hokage, the Raikage, and the famous Carmine Hyuuga in the same place, he should have guessed that it wasn't going to be a secret for long. The receptionist for the Grand Konoha Training Facility is a known gossip. His sunglasses catch the glare of overhead lights as he looks dead-on at probably the most famous Hyuuga the clan has ever had, that being Peragus Hyuuga. Someone apparently so famous he did not deign to shake the hand of a lesser ninja; that was fine with Anzo, because he didn't pull his hands from where they had crossed his chest.

"Mmmmm. The name's Anzo Aburame, sometimes referred to as the Human Typhoon, though it's not a name I'd have chosen myself."

Anzo is actually interrupted and silences himself instantly when the Hokage speaks up, his voice somewhat betraying how tense he must be feeling, along with his change in position after he asks if Peragus notices "something else" in the twins' chakra. Anzo doesn't really like the sound of that, and the insects inside of him begin to dance a bit as they sense their host's misgivings. If the Hokage felt this way... Although Anzo is likewise beginning to anticipate something going wrong, he maintains a calm and quiet tone of voice, ensuring he doesn't betray his slightly increased heart rate.

"I hate to disagree with the famed Peragus Hyuuga, but although the defenses they've put up are impressive, the tactical usage is considerably less so. Defense doesn't really defeat anyone. The twins are just going to end up draining themselves of chakra without actually doing anything at this rate... Defensive techniques are best used when your opponent has already fully committed to an attack, or your defense can be circumvented or worse, ignored until you drop your defenses. No matter how high your chakra levels are, throwing up defenses before a commitment from your opponent is as worthwhile as committing to a woman you only just met."

He speaks softly, not loud enough for his voice to carry beyond Hanabi, Tengoku, and Peragus, as he doesn't want to distract either party actually taking part in the test. His eyes flick towards the newcomer, someone he might have caught sight of briefly at the Academy, but not someone he remembered the name of. He wouldn't be much help introducing the stranger, unfortunately. Even so, Anzo begins preparing his own stores of chakra, though he's not certain he'd be able to do much more than take on a midrange support role in the event of something bad taking place.

Stats:
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue May 09, 2023 9:59 am

Hanabi would raise an eyebrow to Anzo with the nickname Princess but shrug it off as she eventually got used to the nickname. She want a princess in anyway but for spiteful reasons, she allowed Anzo to call her princess accordingly. Her eyes would meet to his within the open spacing between his eyes and the sunglasses that he’d always wear in which her eyes would be drawn back to the twins and Airi; Tengoku watching at a distance with them. Hanabi would activate her sharingan for the time being to see anything sketchy or quick. She would keep her eyes on the three where the twins would activate their Jutsu’s yet with no seals, making Hanabi cock her head a bit. ‘No seals?’ Hints of a different chakra would go through the sand particles, almost pulsing through Hanabi’s body. Fear struck for a moment before she shook her head, shaking that fear from her.

This feeling would soon return as Airi had made her monstrous creation, shivers going through her spine, gulping quite loudly. Airi had changed and it was noticeable. She was terrified of Airi’s raw power already but whatever this power was, made Hanabi fear Airi more, glad to have her as an ally than an enemy. She would think back to their night out, smiling softly.

‘Do I have your support?’

Airi had asked this question to Hanabi, a cool wave of calmness going over Hanabi once more, inhaling and exhaling. Of course she did, Airi was one of her first friends after the academy. She was a strong woman, capable of anything that she’d put her mind to. At this time, Hanabi had been calmed for a moment, Peragus would appear from the corner of Hanabi’s view, her head turning and giving a small smile and waving to Peragus. “Yo.” As Peragus would stop and greet Tengoku and Her, as well as Anzo, she’d give a playful wink to him, her amber like sharingan eyes looking to his Ice cold gaze. Before she could introduce Anzo, she would be beaten by Anzo himself, even introducing himself with the title given to him by some people. Right, everyone had gotten pretty popular since leaving the academy. Peragus was the popular Hyuuga everyone talked about, next to Airi being the Red Carmine. Hanabi herself had gained a title due to her attire and a specific Genjutsu that she would use for some people. The Golden Flower of Konoha. It was fitting but she felt like it didn’t fit her to the T. Maybe she wasn’t used to being given such generous gifts. A title was a big thing and not a lot of people get them.

Hanabi’s eyes would go between the two of the men however they would fall in Tengoku, specifically the bracers that she had seen before in their spar. She would see the greaves activate, her eyes widening a bit but keeping an eye on Tengoku for the most part. If he was readying something, it could only mean it could be potentially dangerous. Between the two men she was in between, Hanabi would have to generally look up to both, feeling a bit irritated as she was shorter than them and sometimes feeling a bit squished. She would suck it up and listen to their sidebar conversation, seeing if maybe she could pick something up as well. “I don’t think it’s bad but.. if it’s something I think it is, this… Yua and Yui…” She would glance to Tengoku but back to the twins. “..they may have some hard time fighting Airi..” Unaware of what the source was for this Magnet release, Hanabi could only assume it was from them directly and nothing else.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue May 09, 2023 10:59 pm

As Airi stood there, a quick body armor of sand started to envelope the strange amalgamation that is now a single person. A single person with a single additional arm sticking out of it. She placed her hands upon her hips and awaited the twins to be ready. A massive shield of sand would appear before them, now blocking line of sight with the other two. Airi cleared her throat and stepped forward the moment the Twins said they were ready, she held her hand out and shot out a beam of electricity from her palm as a jutsu known as Chidori Sharp Spear (Range of 30m). The fact that the twins were 30m away from Airi and Kthuross and that they put the shield between themselves meant that the Chidori Sharp Spear was close enough to attempt to penetrate the shield. The electricity would destabilize the magnetism of the sand.

As soon as the sand started to collapse and there was visual on the Twin's eyes, Kthuross's eyes quickly (at B Rank Coordination) began to flash blue. If the twins look into the blue flash, they would feel a cold sweat and mental fog come over them. Directly afterwards, Airi ran forward about 10 meters before performing three handseals (at A Rank coordination) before placing her hands in front of her face and closed her eyes, sending out a 30m 180 degree cone in front of her causing a bright white light appearing just before her eyes, closing them as the area right in front of her gets blasted in a flood of light. Those who witnessed this grossly incandescent light will find it difficult to see for quite the short time.

Airi Stats
    Spoiler:

Summon's Stats
    Spoiler:

Actions Used
    :: Airi used: (10 Chakra from Airi) Chidori Sharp Spear the moment the twins said they were ready, attacking the Sand Shield.
    :: Kthuross used: (30 Chakra from Kthuross) Brain Blast upon the Twins -- Reducing to C Power
    :: Airi used: (20 Chakra from Airi) Flash of Lightning upon the Twins -- (if it, reduces target's Perception by -1(--)Tier)
    ----
    1st: 20 EXP
    2nd: 45 EXP
    3rd: 50 EXP
    4th: 50 EXP
    Total: 165 EXP

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sat May 13, 2023 1:15 pm

The twins waited for Airi as she suddenly moved with the classic tell-tell sign she was using Raiton, this was not something they wanted as Yui would release a tsk from her lips. As it hit the shield it began to destabilize it making it where the pair would become visible if they did not act right away it would be trouble Yua would use another jutsu this time Quicksand Waterfall Flow As massive tidal waves of sand would begin to rise into the air it would make it impossible to see the twins. With the gigantic waves aiming in Airi's direction, she likely would be shocked seeing so much sand. The twins began to feel a cold chill and mental type fog, it had to be a genjutsu but what could they do it was hard to deal with this woman as they expected it would be. The pain in their heads would feel like a splitting headache as Yui would scream out, her eyes quickly changing to a glowing color. Yua would try to calm her down but the tailed beast inside did not like this feeling and wanted out.

"I can't stop her please run every one or prepare"

Yua's voice would be heard before suddenly chakra would rapidly wrap the pair as suddenly a massive blast of chakra would radiate out from the pair's body. As the waves of sand settled before everyone was the chakra cloak version two, quite a shock for everyone there and likely quite frightening.

"T...this is Yua... I can't contr...rol for long... please let us fight... if anything... if can sho.. our... strength."

The tailed form would not move as it glared at Ahri, this was going to be one heck of a battle now and it wanted to attack but Yua still had control of his mind for the moment.

Stats:

Jutsu Used:

Signature:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat May 13, 2023 2:37 pm

Peragus’ arrival would be met with a smile and a wave from Hana. She would greet him with a ‘yo’ and a wink and he would move next to her and wrap an arm around her waist as he spoke "Hello my love." as a more personal greeting to her. He as a rule was not much of a fan of public displays of affection. However he knew she enjoyed the public statement of their relationship. He just thought such things should be private. However he knew how much it meant to her for the world to know. So he was willing to work on it for her sake.

That’s what being in love with someone was about right? Working to be your best you for someone who already saw you as that?

Something like that. For the moment though he was watching the situation arise. He would listen to Anzo’s opinion on tactics. Mind you he was confused as to when he himself had said anything about the tactics of the situation. Much less anything that could be ‘disagreed with’. He tilted his head to the side at that before speaking. “You realize of course Anzo, that I didn’t say anything about the tactics?” He would point out, an amused eyebrow raised. His head would turn slightly toward Tengoku before getting it and chuckling softly. Then he’d turn it toward Anzo again and he’d grin almost boyishly though before continuing. “Loosen up, don’t gotta worry about trying to look smart or anything for Tengoku’s benefit. Far as I know he pays attention to what’s going on and he probably knows already. He does have all of our files after all.” He would say. His tone was light and almost carefree, not insulting and not intended to be. He simply really was fairly laid back in most things.

Tengoku would answer his question as to who Airi was fighting as the fight continued but the man would hint at something special about the former Raikage. As Peragus was starting to focus on the chakra pathways of them he would almost begin to see something. Airi would counter the twins usage of sand. The ability Peragus had commented before as being ‘interesting’. Her summon would do something, Pera wasn’t certain what but he could see the chakra being used and sent toward the twins. Said chakra would seem to seep into the chakra system of one of them. Which would apparently not go well. A male voice calling out, warning everyone to run or prepare. Peragus would frown and his voice would ring out, losing all sense of carelessness and joviality. “Stay where you are. You’re all within my range.” He would say simply, unwinding his arm from Hanabi’s waist and moving slightly to make sure he had space. Everyone besides Airi and the twins themselves were within 30m of him and that allowed him to defend them from the incoming attack.

Airi could defend herself, she was a Hyuuga after and that meant she would have rotation. The others though? They might be as lucky. As the transformation took place a bright light would spawn, expanding outward and Peragus would already begin spinning. Intent upon a technique that had once only been theory. Sound theory, but theory nonetheless. The Great King Rotation, came into being. A great dome of chakra with a hollow core, unlock the original rotation. This hollow core allowed him to defend others within the dome and he judged the amount of chakra needed with his own Byakugan. His eyes allowing him to keep track of everything. It wasn’t overly much, the blast was faster than it was powerful and the techniques of the Hyuuga Clan were efficient things.

The blast rocked around the Rotation, causing the area around it to illuminate with brilliant light white around everyone and the Hyuuga maintained it until the blast dissipated and then slowed the rotation and eventually came to a stop. He would remain where he was but would speak, his voice directed toward Hanabi. “As much as I enjoy holding you love, I need to remain free to defend. I haven’t quite worked out the theory to do that without spinning yet although I imagine I’ll get it figured out after looking at Rasengan a bit more closely.” He would say, his tone saddened, but hopeful. The explosion would cause a large amount of damage to the area but it was easily fixable with a good earth user. Hell Peragus could do it before leaving. Still the marks of a rotation having been spun out were clear to see. A perfect ring in the ground where he had spun where the grass and ground hadn’t been destroyed by the bijuu’s blast. “Stay within the circle everyone.” He would say, his tone ringing. He didn’t need to say ‘Except you Tengoku, do what you want.’ That was implicit, the man was the Hokage and he certainly did not need Peragus’s protection. Still, he was welcome to stay within the ring of course. Airi would see he had the spectators covered and know she wouldn’t have to worry, given her Byakugan. So he wouldn’t bother saying anything to her about it. Instead he would simply place his hands in his pockets and watch what was going on. Intent on being ready for the next largely destructive blast.

[2]

Peragus' Chakra
    Starting: 210
    Great King Rotation: -10 (A Rank Power to defend A rank thingie)
    Remaining: 200

Jutsu Trained 300/300:

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Wed May 17, 2023 1:29 am

The chakra became prevalent and Tengoku would shift to the edge of his seat. So this was what he had been sensing. Just flashes of it here and there. This was the power of the bijuu. The rotation Peragus had created would be impressive on his own accord. However the bijuu chakra leaking out that simply activating had demolished the room aside from the section of stands they sat in. His guests seemed a little panicked but he paid them little mind. Instead his right hand idly shifted to his side to rest on his weapon. If he had to step in he would....but such a being was less comfortable to be around even if still human at its core. The power seeping off of it seemed to bubble and shift around it like a cloak over their person. However the voice would ring out as it asked to fight like this. This did make the match more even in his opinion. Airi was roughly about the same level if he had to make assumptions based on the feel of that chakra. He resisted the urge to crush the twins for such a dangerous power. He did not wish to kill out of fear..... it was why Raijin had been allowed to leave to begin with.

Still those gold and black eyes would shift to Airi as he ignored the previous conversations mostly. Peragus had mentioned not looking smart in front of him....which was fair since Tengoku was average intelligence to begin with. Instead he would watch her for any signs of backing off this new threat. She would be the one who would know most about her capabilities. Was a Jinchurikee too much for her? That said the twins if they could learn to control this power would be highly effective in the field. He knew most of the average ninja would fall to that blast alone. The power surging off of them was enough to reason out giving them jounin..maybe even how they became Kage. Still the control seemed strained from the beginning. Such a threat needed to be considered fully. However for now if Airi did not ask it of him he would not falter. Though how she would have defended against the sudden blast would not go unnoticed. In his idle interest however a few of the smaller rocks from the destruction would begin to rattle and finally raise into the air slightly. His gravity excited for the match.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Wed May 17, 2023 6:50 am

Anzo chooses not to respond at all to Peragus calling Hanabi his love, although he does glance at her out of the corner of his eye. He also notices that she's no longer wearing the ring on a necklace around her neck, and so he lets out a little huffing sound through his nose. He's similarly invested in completely ignoring Peragus's statement that he's "trying to look smart for the Hokage". Getting defensive for such a statement would only make it seem like he actually was trying to gain Lord Hokage's attention, which he didn't need.

"Half of a good defense is knowing how to use it effectively. The other half is..."

The genin pauses his statement when he sees Airi approaching the sand shield they'd made before they'd claimed they were ready for the spar to begin. He figures the hot-blooded Carmine Hyuuga would simply destroy the defenses with a single strike, and with the familiar noise of loudly chirping birds followed by a blue-white flash that leaves the sand shield completely obliterated, he's not at all disappointed. Airi had struck him as an extremely direct type, so it was to be expected that instead of bypassing the defense, she would choose to blast straight through it. Only now does he continue his explanation.

"The other half of a good defense is shoring up against that defenses weaknesses. A defense that ignores one or both of those conditions is not a defense."

This time, Anzo is interrupted from his dialogue by what he sees in front of him, the sight of Yua proclaiming that he's unable to stop his twin and that they should prepare. Anzo takes that to heart, stepping directly in front of Hanabi, prepared to defend Hanabi as his insects begin to swarm and his hands are brought in front of his body to ready himself for any ninjutsu he might need to use. Before he can do more than begin converting some of his chakra reserves to a massive amount of Earth Release chakra, Peragus orders them to stay within his range. Anzo mentally questions how they're supposed to know what that means before they become engulfed in the flowing white and blue rotating dome of the Hyuuga's defensive technique, though he'd never seen one even nearly so large. Whatever that strange eruption was from the combined twins, Peragus had managed to block the damage of it, as only their immediate area had been unaffected.

Anzo very nearly scoffs when Peragus makes another romantic statement to Hanabi, but instead he looks over his shoulder at Peragus, though he makes sure he can still see the spar through his peripheral vision as he responds to the jounin's statement of romanticism with a tone that's drier than the Suna desert.

"That's okay, darling, you can hold me as much as you want after the test is over."

Anzo returns his full attention to the spar once again, though he moves back again next to Hanabi instead of in front of her. While he does seem to regard the overly romantic statements from Peragus with a small amount of disdain, he clearly respects the jounin's ability to defend them. Anzo knows he's better in the middling range anyway; with two Hyuuga in the room, close ranges are already taken care of, and his role should be hanging back and attacking from the middle distance when he's not providing support for his allies.

"The fuck is that, though?"

Anzo's eyes are locked to the strange appearance of the twins, or at least the female of the duo; the change in appearance from some kind of annoying pop star to a more demonic appearance was certainly a little jarring for Anzo, never having seen an actual legendary bijuu before.

Stats:
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed May 17, 2023 2:15 pm

Hanabi was taken aback from Peragus’ gesture of wrapping his arm around her waist and calling her love, which was odd for him but she accepted it, blinking slowly and smiling, leaning into him just a bit. She would remain quiet while Anzo and Peragus spoke, not really minding it until Peragus mentioned not to show off for Tengoku as he didn’t care much for it. She would place a hand over her mouth and start giggling. “Ain’t that the truth. I had to to learn that the hard way.” Tengoku had assessed Hanabi properly, they had bonded over some personal things and showed sides that they didn’t really want to show. They became closer as sensei and student which made Hanabi appreciate the comment even more.

That giggle was cut short as things went downhill from the fight. A man’s voice calling out, Peragus unwinding his arm from her waist and getting into a position to protect everyone. She would remain behind Peragus, watching him perform the same move as before that she had seen when they sparred previously. The light that shines through made her eyes shimmer, covering her eyes just a bit with her hand as she winced, now standing back up after the blast was over. She would look to Peragus as his voice was directed to her, her face becoming flushed and looking away. “You’re doing your job, Hun.” She’d place her hands on the opposite arms as they crossed, her left hand having a ring on the ring finger. They hadn’t proposed yet but it was treated as a promise ring for now.

Hanabi chuckles to Anzo, placing a hand up and glaring to him with a look that could speak a thousand words but would merely translate to ‘shut it’. “Very funny.” Her head would cock back to the fight, seeing the tailed beast now almost emerging, her eyes would look up and down the body. “Lord Hokage, is that… what I think it is?” She would call out to Tengoku, her arms uncrossing, her stance getting into a battle ready position.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed May 17, 2023 3:13 pm

A big grin crept across Airi's face. She quickly darted back, being faster than the wave of sand. Knowing that their job here was done, Kthuross disappeared in a puff of smoke. After jumping back about 20 meters, and with more than enough time to spare, Airi dug her heels in and began to rotate quickly while forcefully expelling chakra from her Tenketsu Points, causing a large dome-shaped barrier to surround her. The thick and dense chakra extended out 2 meters around her, quickly forming the dome just before the wave of sand collided. The sound of grinding and the spray of the sand bouncing off of the barrier could be heard, sounding like plinking gun-shots with each grain of sand colliding with the shield. There appeared to be an ocean of sand around her, carving out a valley directly behind her. While she was spinning, she noticed a violent growth of chakra within the twins. While maintaining her Jyuken, a burst of pressure exploded from the twins as her barrier easily took the pressure burst -- enough to destroy windows and a large portion of the training area, causing the walls of the arena to crumble and a large portion of the spectator box disintegrating from the pressure burst. There were two monsters in this arena -- one cloaked in thick red chakra and the other finishing it's spin.

As Airi finished her spin, she quickly stomped her foot upon the ground enough to propel her about 5 meters into the air, now bouncing off of the air as if it was a solid (at S++ Speed). A new 'creature' could be seen with red flesh appearing to replace her clothing, almost as if she was wearing flesh-like spandex hugging her curves. The flesh upon her scalp melding with her carmine hair and her face changing to something from nightmares.
    EEAsyxT.png
    Red tendrils whip around her body as she appeared to stand on the air. While her appearance may have changed, her demeanor was -- mostly -- unchanged, but she would speak in a rather strange manner. The tendrils began to melt into Airi's body as she stood about 30 meters away from the twins and approximately 40 meters above the twins, making the angle from her to the twins have a 50 meter difference between the two (Yay, Pythagorean Theorum). Airi performed three handseals in rapid succession: (S++ Coordination) Bird, Dragon, Dog and quickly placed her palms together and at her hip before quickly thrusting her arms, letting out a blindingly radiant beam of light towards the Jinchuuriki. The beam was 30 meters in diameter and would stretch as far as 200 meters (at S Tier Speed (175m/s) -- reaching 50m in 0.28s -- becoming effectively invisible after starting due to the Twin's Perception). This technique had it's color changed slightly as it was infused with Senjutsu chakra. Whether or not the attack hits, it would strike a part of the building, causing the entire building to shake upon impact.

She formed another set of handseals, infusing her Senjutsu chakra within it causing lightning to surround her, enveloping the twins. This jutsu, itself doesn't do anything at the moment -- but will. A gathering of lightning formed around Airi, however.

Airi Ohara, The Slave to the Collective
    Fu0CYoW.png"We will not lose to a weakling like you"
     she said with her new appearance, her voice appearing to sound like many people speaking at once.

Action Breakdown
    :: Upon seeing the Twin's Chakra change via Byakugan, they jumped back and quickly Kaiten'd at S Rank variant. Had plenty of time since Airi travels at A++ Speed (150m/s) vs the jutsu's speed of B+ (60m/s). Used to block the Sand Jutsu, leaving a trench behind her.  Summon also noped tf out of the there. Had enough time to react due to A++ Perception and A++ Coordination.
    :: Held this for the same post -- so no upkeep -- at S Rank Variant which also ate up the Tailed Beast Transformation. which Kaiten can eat up easily.
    :: Entered Sage Mode and Sage Kata granting huge boost in stats.
    :: Jumped up and moved until she was 40 meters in the air using Sage Mode Exclusive Perk to be able to, effectively, step on air (flight) moving at A++ Speed while in the air. Is now, in a straight line between Airi and the Twins at 50m away.  Calculated using the Pythagorean Theorum with her being 30m out upon the ground and 40 meters straight up, leaving the remaining to be 50m.
    :: Used Blazar Pulse which travels at S Rank Speed 175m/s which is 3 tiers higher than the Twin's Perception. They can see it begin accelerating and slowing down, but everything in between cannot be perceived, so it's basically invisible to her due to her low perception.
    :: Used Bolt from the Blue. The Twins were within range

Airi's Information
    Spoiler:

Jutsu and Maintains
    Spoiler:
    1st: 20 EXP
    2nd: 45 EXP
    3rd: 50 EXP
    4th: 50 EXP
    5th: 50 EXP
    Total: 215 EXP

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Sun May 21, 2023 11:35 pm

Yua could only hope everyone was okay, the cloak was now on the pair as Airi would shift forms, her summon also appearing to be gone. In an instant, Airi was gone, and impossible for the pair to track with their eyes. Suddenly a blinding flash of light happened. Suddenly a massive blast would slam into the version two form but the cloak remained untouched. The ground would be seared with scorch marks and the form would be knocked back several meters but clearly unhurt. A loud roar would echo as Yui was now pissed as she began to prepare a beam before firing a sort of laser aiming upwards hoping to hit Airi, they had an issue seeing her but they knew the attack was generally in that direction.

It was pure rage and anger, the calm emotions now hidden beneath the monster's emotions, inside her head, Yua tried to calm her but it was not working. It was such powerful anger and frustration he couldn't override it with logic. The beam was twenty meters wide and would easily reach the top of the training center. As she carved the beam trying to hit Airi.

This feeling of extreme anger frightened Yua, he had never felt so out of control, he could not stop her, for sure they were never going to use this power until they have control. This was power but it was at a risk to themselves and others, this was the reason they did not like to fight. When forced to this came out and was far too scary to unleash recklessly.

Stats:

Jutsu Used:

Signature:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon May 22, 2023 9:08 am

His momentary defense completed he would continue to monitor the situation, watching for any potentially massively destructive explosions that would risk those spectating the fight. Anzo would make some attempt at a smart comment but the Hyuuga would let it roll over him. He had no reason or need to continue with it. Hanabi’s words would cause him to smile at her however. Then he would turn back to the fight at hand. Airi would undergo some kind of transformation that would cause Peragus’ brows to furrow as he considered it. She was able to stand upon the air itself. However he could not see with what she was doing it with. There seemed to be no chakra usage involved in that capability. Sure he could see her using it for her Byakugan, but the transformation itself and the ability to stand on air did not seem to tax her reserves in any way, shape, or form.

“What..the hell?” He would ask, his tone touched with confusion. Then he would watch her use a large scale blast attack and he would be ready to defend if necessary. The odd thing about it was that there did not seem to be enough chakra in the attack. He knew how much chakra things tended to take. Even assuming one was efficient with the technique in question a technique on the scale that she used was S Rank level, period. With efficiency one could use a technique like that with about as much chakra as a normal A rank would take.

This one however seemed to have the chakra of a B rank infused in it. This, confused the Hyuuga and he began trying to figure out what in the world was happening. Whatever that form was even seemed to augment her personality. At least somewhat, Airi was always competitive but she wasn’t quite as brutally insulting as to call someone she was sparring with a ‘weakling’. What else was different? He wasn’t sure, Another technique would be used and clouds would form. Peragus would note she seemed to use the same amount of a chakra a C rank jutsu would have taken and considered it. If he was right then, the technique she just used would be A Rank at least.

The fact that he could not see whatever source of energy was allowing her to do this stuff was not something he would really like to be said aloud. However it was obvious enough that would come out in the end anyway. “I don’t understand, there’s some kind of energy source I can’t see at play. There has to be, one doesn’t simply walk around on air like that without some sort of energy expenditure and I see…nothing..” He would say, his tone confused as he considered.

Yui of course would roar in anger and rage and began charging a beam. THAT energy he could see, clear as day. He judged it’s power and decided it wasn’t a threat to the facility itself. But still held himself ready to use his Great King Rotation again if necessary. If an explosion occurred he would do so, matching the power with a stronger Rotation or at least matching it and causing both to be a wash.

[3]

Stats:

Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Tue May 23, 2023 12:11 am

Tengoku would watch with his hand resting on his wakizashi. Peragus could erect a powerful barrier but even he could see how much chakra that cost. If the fight ended up more of an endurance match for Peragus than the two below it would be up to him to put an end to it. With Peragus's strength drained he would step in. His concern wasn't just for Yui though. If Airi lost to her own power as well this fight could turn rather ugly. He wasn't even sure he could join without losing himself to his sage mode. Still he would let this fight continue for now. There was some road left to go before they crossed that bridge. His free hand would raise to stroke his chin as he observed both things before him for the first time. Both were similar in aspects. Like watching two monsters fight with sheer energy erupting from them. Both with an impressive defense and physical capabilities. Truly this is what it looked like to see two jounin level fighters at the top of their game. This is what he had wanted to show people about his student. Why he had chosen her power to defend the nation after him.

Still his attention would be drawn to Peragus as beams would erupt and create fissures of destruction along the floor and roof. The artificial sky being cut and flickering ass his eyes glanced above. The repairs would be extensive though he did not wish to see how much the structure could take. Still he would take a breath and calm himself. There was no need to overreact or show fear here. He could handle it if he needed to still. However a false move would be dangerous. Instead he would offer a teasing smile to Peragus as he spoke. Careful to speak up and pause between explosions and impacts.

"Ahh so there are limits to what you can see at the moment Peragus. It's good to know there is still room for growth...…What Airi is demonstrating here for us is called Sage mode. I am not sure as of yet if its perfect but even imperfect it seems to hold its own...…All living things have chakra. We call this nature chakra. Out in this world there are clans of animals that you can dedicate yourself to. That can teach you the path of the sage...to observe and utilize this nature chakra with our own. Empowering our jutsu to a new level and with training our bodies. Right now she is considerably more powerful than ever before. However this seems to have made her considerably more arrogant. I am not certain what kind of sage she is but I myself am a wolf sage."

Stats:

Current attunement -

Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Tue May 23, 2023 3:07 am

Anzo watches the fight intently as first the Raikage's sister changes into some kind of demon, followed almost immediately by Airi going through a somewhat similar transformation, both of their bodies changing completely. He watches the powerful clashes between the two and wonders at who might be winning this fight; although he knew that wasting energy on simply shoring up defenses meant almost nothing but wasted energy in the long run, he knew that Airi was capable of incredible power. He'd seen some of that power first-hand, albeit through a shadow clone, when she'd used a Chidori to annihilate the clone. Now here she was transformed into some kind of demonic entity herself. He was glad she hadn't yet recognized him, but at least a few weeks had passed since they'd seen one another at the hot springs.

He hears with a little bit of internal smugness that Peragus isn't aware of what exactly Sage Mode is, though Anzo only knew that it was powerful; he didn't really personally understand the exact way that Senjutsu worked, only that it involved taking in energy from all around you and adding it to your own. It was intriguing to him to note that the Byakugan, even as highly advanced as Peragus's, couldn't actually see Senjutsu energy itself, and also that he didn't know about it. He only gets to relish in it internally for a moment before the Lord Hokage answers to the blindfolded man, making Anzo's eyebrows furrow just a bit, but he's not so prideful that he'd ignore Tengoku when he explains in a bit more detail, though halting so his words wouldn't be drowned out by the intense fighting between the two.

So that's how Sage Mode works... I'll get that power, too!

Nevermind that Anzo hadn't even found himself with a summoning contract to begin with. He did wonder momentarily if the moth summons he'd helped before had a Sage, but it was likely to early to ask them for much, what with one of their strongest members currently recovering back in its own summon world.

In any case, the battle is becoming far more intense, and Anzo begins to wonder if he should prepare to use his insects to try and drain away the jinchuuriki's chakra from a distance if the fight gets too destructive. He wouldn't try anything just now, but with his eyes tracking that Tengoku had put a hand on the handle of his blade, he felt that an intervention could be imminent, and if that was the case, his own interference might only get in the Hokage's way. He gathers Earth Release chakra into his body and begins molding it anyway, not currently using it for any purpose, but also not allowing it to disperse, either. If intervention is required, Anzo still feels that his midrange assistance and perhaps his own defensive techniques could at least prove helpful.

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:35 pm