Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Fists of Fury

Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

Fists of Fury  Empty Fists of Fury

Post by Nao Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:50 pm

Nao would lead Hibiki to the training facility, how she had gotten lost on the way to the building was still lost on him, but it didn't matter to him. He was interested in seeing what she was capable of, both because he was wanting to test his own abilities against a good sparring partner and because he was interested in what a potential opponent in the exams was capable of. He had mastered many different Taijutsu styles, but today he was hoping to test his a style of his own creation. A mixture of Strong Fist and Gentle Fist that he amply named Destruction Fist, though he also wasn't looking to actually hurt his sparring partner or give away too much of his own fighting capabilities. Without having seen what she was capable of before, he could only make an assumption based on what he had seen. She was far more muscular than he was, but as any Hyūga worth their name could tell you, strength was not everything. There were multiple ways for one to win a fight, and there were multiple ways for one to lose a fight. Nao had been fighting his entire life, first just to survive then to defend himself against the bullies that he faced growing up. He knew the ins and outs of most fighting techniques, at least when it came to close quarters combat. He was still working on the ranged fighting, as of yet it was the biggest obstacle that he was going to face in the Chuunin Exams. It was hard to get close enough to strike someone if they had techniques that could attack him at a range, or stop him from being able to get close.

Nao had been silent for the most part of the trip from the forest back into the village and to the training facility, but that was to be expected as he didn't speak much. Though he would respond when prompted by Hibiki, if she asked him questions or anything of the sort. They would be short answers, but answers nonetheless. He would refer to her as Lady Hibiki when he spoke, more out of habit than to reference her position in society. Having spent his life on the lower end of the Hyūga Clan, he viewed most others as above him, at least as far as social class. In his eyes he was a brute compared to most, among the lowest in society, but at the top of the tier when it came to the fighting class. He removed his black and purple leather jacket when they arrived at the training facility, revealing that he was wearing all black from head to toe. A black sleeveless shirt, black pants and shoes, even the cloth of his headband was black which was the perfect offset of his pure white hair.

"This is by far my favorite part of the village, I come here to train or if I just need some quiet time to myself." Nao would stated as he approached a training dummy, activating his Byakugan he would strike the dummy with a few well aimed strikes before looking to Hibiki. Even with the Byakugan it wasn't possible to see if his technique was effective, considering the fact that the dummies didn't possess a chakra system but he felt confident in his new style. "So did you want to just jump straight into a spar, or would you like to warm up against a dummy first, Lady Hibiki?"

WC: 594

Trained Hakaiken 250/250
    Trained Severing 200/200

Stamina: B+
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Fists of Fury  Empty Fists of Fury

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:50 pm

The member 'Nao' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Fists of Fury  Empty Re: Fists of Fury

Post by Hibiki Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:25 am

“He he, he called me a lady.”  chuckled Hibiki to herself, pleased as punch by the fact Nao was treating her more like an adult then a child.   It was something only a real gentleman would say.  Not that she had any important job or other reason that warranted her being called that, but just hearing it made her feel a little bit more special.   

“You must be someone pretty special yourself Nao…. no Sir Nao”  she said, feeling proud of herself for returning the favor by adding the Sir title to his name.   She wasn’t quite sure if that was the exact proper counterpart to Lady. Maybe she was supposed to call him Lord Nao, or maybe Nao-sama.  Either way Sir sounded right rolling off the tongue so that’s what she’d gone with. 

“I wouldn’t trust just anyone to guard a clan district.”  She continued. Maybe if the Tetsudashi outpost she had lived in had a proper guard like Nao things would have been different,  not that she was the type to dwell on such things.  He’d said he lived just outside the Hyuga district, right?  She felt like she’d heard that clan name before but she couldn’t quite put her finger on where or when.  Anyhow she knew that they couldn’t be nobodies if they had a district to their name. 

“You must really like the color black.” commented Hibiki as she noted his choice of attire once he took off his more purple colored jacket. Coming from someone else those words might come across as sarcastic but there was nothing but pure innocence from her.    She was simply fascinated by every new detail she was learning about her new friend.  

“And here I’m almost all in white. Doesn’t that make us kind of a pair, you know like in that one symbol.”  she commented in amusement that when they were together their respective outfits almost made them seem to resemble Yin and Yang.   Not that she could remember the proper name for it. 

“It’s my favorite part too!” Hibiki exclaimed, ecstatic to have something more in common with him.  She did like the library for the picture books, and the dorm cafeteria for the food it provided but nothing beat being able to run around and blow off some steam since she wasn’t very good at sitting still for long periods of time. 

“No need for a warm up. Walking here was enough for that.”  she replied, cracking her knuckles before taking a fighting pose that was closer to a street brawler then would you would expect from a trained martial artist.  Which made sense given her relative lack of training.  She knew one style, the Gentle way which by the way had no relation to the Gentle fist.   It was just a basic style commonly used by the Iwagakure military, perfect for people that were less than Taijutsu experts such as herself. 

At her current level of ability learning something like the Strong fist was completely out of the question.  Of the fighting styles that she could learn, Hades had specifically refrained from teaching her the Arhat Fist because it would be too detrimental for her to use in her current state.  Greater strength then she already had wouldn’t help much if she broke her arm from swinging it.  Besides, she could barely control her strength as it was now.  Any more would just make her a  menace to society. 

[1]

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:25 am

The member 'Hibiki' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 pm

Nao would smile kindly to Hibiki when she called him Ser and stated that he must be special if he guarded the clan district, he had never really been called by such a title, though he had addressed many as such. "I assure you that I am nobody special, Lady Hibiki, and I am about as far from a Ser as anyone can be. My duty to my clan was not one assigned by anyone other than myself, and the clan would not care if I just disappeared. You see, my position in the clan is viewed as impure, I do not look like the rest of them and for that reason they looked down upon me my entire life. My mother and I were basically banished to the far corner of the district so that the others did not have to look at what they believe I am, which is an abomination." Nao's voice would be soft spoken and unlike his usual short answers would give Hibiki more information into who he was. He held not anger or hate in his voice when he spoke of the clan even when talking about how they looked down upon him, it was an even calm tone of acceptance as that was the way the world worked. "I only recently discovered the truth of my past, and that my father was from another clan which is why I don't look like the rest of them. Despite their thoughts about me, I live for my clan and I would die for them if I have to in order to protect them." Nao would finish, a smile still on his face as he spoke.

"Ah, you mean the Taijitu." Nao would reply to Hibiki's comment of him being in black and her being in white, "it's funny that you mention it because it is a cornerstone to my clan's fighting style. Its all about opposites and balance, yin and yang. You can't have one without the other, light and dark, so to speak. Each opposite of the other, yet they work together to keep the balance. Like plants, the upper part we see grows in the light of the sun, but the roots beneath grow in the darkness of the earth." Nao could speak at length about the symbol and different meanings, but that was likely not the conversation of the day. No today they would be training, he could talk to her about taoism later.

Another smile to Hibiki of her comment about not needing to warm up, Nao would watch her stance as he retook his Hakaiken stance. He had not seen her stance before, which with his research into different fighting styles said alot, he was interested to see what she could do with it. Unlike the other fighting style he knew, Hakaiken didn't have a typical starting stance. Instead it was more like a pose, though the specific pose didn't truly matter. This pose would have him facing her from his left side turned towards her, his left leg stretched out in front of him with his right bent underneath him to hold his weight. His hands each outstretched to his sides with his left out in front of him pointing towards the ground and his right behind him pointing towards the sky.

Nao would start with something simple just to see how she faired against his newly developed style, as well as determine where he needed to improve it. Focusing chakra from his Tenketsu points, Nao would begin first by creating a light armor around him to hopefully help defend against the strength that Hibiki clearly possessed. He would then release a burst of chakra from his back that would propel him forward towards her at a high speed before delivering a single punch towards her midsection, if the punch connected it would send Hibiki back twenty meters from the force of the impact as well as cause some minor damage to her chakra circulatory system. He wasn't trying to go all out and hurt Hibiki, he was simply trying to gauge what she was capable of.

Actions:

WC:
    Previous Post: 144
    This Post: 697
    Total: 841

Trained Hogo 250/250
    Trained Suishin 200/200
    Trained Tsuyoi Osu 250/250

Remaining WC: 141

Stats:
    Strength: D -> D++ (Hakaiken) -> B (Tsuyoi Osu) For strike only
    Constitution: D -> C (Hogo)
    Stamina: C+
    Speed: C -> B (Suishin) For approach Only
    Coordination: B -> B++ (Hakaiken)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Nao on Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor typo fix)

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:46 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:10 pm

Hibiki innocently tilted her head slightly sideways as Nao said he was the furthest thing from being a Sir but that couldn’t be true.  He was kind and gracious, showed a lot of humility but most importantly was the honor and sacrifice he showed towards the very clan that spurned him.   Why to Hibiki he was the very model of a knight from her picture books, just one without the shining suit of armor. 

It was then that Nao began to tell  her a story about himself.   She usually wasn’t the history loving kind of gal but this seemed kind of important to him so she tried her best to listen intently and understand what she could given her limited capacity, especially  given that was talking about a fairly complex and heavy topic.   

Ironically the hardest part for her to wrap her head around was the fact that his own family, his own clan would treat him like dirt just because he looked a little different than them.   The very concept of such discrimination was just so stupid in her eyes. People were always so quick to judge based on appearances, but those barely meant a thing. 

“You're still you, no matter what anyone else looks like. It's like….”  She started to say encouragingly before pausing for a long second trying to come up with the proper analogy.  Those were always so hard for her to use correctly.  “...like just because a flower is a different color doesn't make it any less beautiful, right?” she questioned rhetorically as if it should be one of the most obvious things in the world.  

“So, don't let anyone make you feel impure just because you stand out from your clan. You're unique, and that's awesome!”   she exclaimed, hoping that her clumsy words could help make her friend feel better.  If his family couldn’t see how cool he was then they might as well be blind. A very ironic thought to have about a clan that was supposed to have nearly all seeing eyes. 

Man she had used up so much brain power coming up with those lines that her head was starting to hurt. Nao was now saying something about balance, about light and dark but Hibiki was now having trouble following along, the words just seemed to flow through one ear and right out the other.  Thankfully she didn’t have long before the sparring match began allowing her overworked mind a chance to cool down a bit since she could fall back on her instincts without having to think too much in a fight. 

Plan? What plan?  Why would she need one of those?  All she had to do was land a hit or two and most people she encountered went down.   Her fists were deadly even when not cased in steel.  The only saving grace was that she hadn’t reached the point where only one blow was likely to actually outright kill someone, well unless they were particularly unlucky and it landed in a bad spot.

Since coming to this new city men had often told her ladies first and held doors for her and such, but on this day she fully intended to allow Nao the first move since that worked more to her advantage given how defence focused her style was.  She was going to catch his first punch and then use his own energy and momentum to throw him, or at least that had been her intention until Nao’s sudden burst of speed caught her off guard.  She barely had time to react, tensing her muscles with the Body of the bear technique before his fist slammed into her gut sending her flying back, her feet skidding across the ground as she went.

“Ouch, not bad I felt that one.” Hibiki commented with a savage grin as she ground to a halt.  She was used to taking lumps but it wasn’t often that it actually hurt like this punch had.  Nao had somehow hit her with force comparable to one of her own punches.  Odd considering he didn’t seem all that muscular.   Good, that just made for a more challenging and in turn more fun match.   

He was fast but two could play at that game. Without warning or forming any hand seals she took off with a body flicker, using her enhanced speed to cover the new distance that had been created between them in an attempt to hit Nao straight on, aiming to hit him in the stomach the same way he had just hit her.  

It wasn’t that she was intentionally ignoring the strange thin line of bleeding of blue energy from where she had been struck.  She simply hadn’t noticed yet since her entire focus right now was on the boy before her.  It was as if to her everything else had fallen away but the two of them attempting  to trade blows with each other.

[2]

Ua used

Flicker Master: Hibiki can use the Body Flicker with no seal, but she takes a -1 tier to her Coordination when this is done.

Hibiki 110/110 Chakra

-3 Gentle Way
    -1 Body of the bear
    -5 body flicker
    -5 chakra bleed
    = 96/110 remaining

Jutsu used:

Stats 
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C > C++ (Body of the Bear)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C > B (for the Body Flicker)
    Coordination: C > D (for the Body Flicker due to UA)
    Intelligence: E
    Perception: C

Character File

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:10 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 am

Nao was happy to see that through the use of chakra he was able to augment his strength enough that even someone as strong as Hibiki seemed to be affected by it, it was something that he would be able to use to his advantage considering how weak he actually looked. What came next wasn't as happy, as it gave him less than a second to fully react. If he had been anybody else he might not have been able to react at all, but luckily for Nao he had the Byakugan.

Nao would see the concentration of chakra in Hibiki's circulatory system and knew what was coming, while he was curious how she managed to perform the technique without a hand seal, Nao would not waste time and he would begin releasing chakra as he spun at a rapid pace. Using a technique that the hyūga were well known for as a defense, that he learned to use under Airi's tutelage, Nao would use the Eight Trigram Palms Revolving Heaven. The barrier of the rotation blocking Hibiki from getting close to him while also knocking her back ten meters from the contact with it, Nao would stop spinning and dart forward at as fast as he could.

Closing the ten meter distance before delivering sixteen well placed strikes along Hibiki's chakra circulatory system in rapid succession, Nao hoped for a quick victory. These strikes did not hold the strength of his opening move, but held a kinship to the Eight Trigram X Palms technique. Unlike the X Palms, his bleeding palms did not focus on the Tenketsu points, but rather the chakra system as a whole and once the combination was completed Hibiki would have a far more worrisome problem to deal with. The technique was designed for one purpose and one purpose only to maximize the loss of chakra, and thanks to the boost from Accretion it would not take him long to complete the combination.

If his attack was successful then Hibiki would begin bleeding chakra at an alarming rate, so much so that she wouldn't last very long if she didn't address it. He probably shouldn't have used such a technique on someone he considered an friend, even if she was going to be part of his competition in the Chuunin Exams, but he had to know if he could do it and if it would be an effective way of ending a fight quickly enough during the exams. Even still he was burning through his own reserves and if he wasn't careful he would be in the same predicament as his chakra slowly diminished.

WC:
    Previous: 141
    This post: 448
    Total: 589

Trained 16 Bleeding Palms 250/250

Remaining: 339

Actions:

Stats:
    Strength: D -> D++ (Hakaiken)
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B -> B++ (Hakaiken) -> A++ (During Strikes)

Chakra Accounting for previous posts:

Starting Chakra this post: 112.6
    Byakugan -0.2
    Hakaiken -3
    Rotation (B) -5
    Hogo -3
    16 bleeding palms -5
    Ending Chakra: 96.4

Techniques Used:

Last edited by Nao on Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chakra Accounting)

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:34 am

Blam. Without warning Hibiki ran practically headfirst into a mysterious blue energy that had appeared out of nowhere, generated from Nao rapidly spinning around.  Maybe if she’d been running normally she'd have had a chance to do something about it but that was one of the downsides of using a body flicker.  It only went in a straight line.   But then that was Hibiki for you, When it came to a fight she almost always took the shortest and fastest route. 

Straight ahead….  Funny enough it usually worked since she was typical against people her own weight class or under.  Not X-class monsters like that one Paladin dude or that King of nightmares guy from Kiri.  Needless to say she wouldn’t stand any more of a chance against someone like them then she would going up against a bijuu like the one she would soon see a short time in her future.

Unfortunately for her Nao was pretty much her top counter when it came to this kind of thing.  After fire the thing that a Tetsudashi was most weak to was probably a Hyuga since their steel hide did nothing to stop their gentle fist techniques.  Not that poor Hibiki was aware of that fact.

“Ga-pi” she groaned unintelligible in frustration  as she was sent flying backwards for the second time that day. Her head felt like it was swimming from the blow too making it that much more difficult to think. How many more hits like that could she take before she went down?  Why could she feel it so much then a normal punch.   

Crossing her arms in front of herself defensively she desperately wracked her brain for some kind of technique she could pull out to reverse the situation but she was coming up short.  The one Doton jutsu she knew didn’t seem like it would do a damn thing since it was meant more for ambushing an unsuspecting foe.  Right now, Nao was very suspecting.  

Screw it she thought, activating her Steel Release: Impervious Armour technique. Instantly it   covered the skin on her arms and most of her torso under her shirt with a dull silver metallic substance.   Someone had warned her about not using her bloodline for mere sparring sessions but the warning had been forgotten in the heat of battle.  She still mistakenly believed it would do something to protect her from Nao’s blows. 

As Nao moved to close the gap between them, Hibiki decided to bum-rushed towards him in turn attempting to tackle straight into him and send both of them to the ground.  When all else failed it was time to get close and grapple even if getting close meant getting hit in the meantime. His strikes with the bleeding palm were simply too fast for her to do much of anything else.  She could barely even register them with her eyes, let alone react to them. 

So she’d take her lumps alright, but luckily for her and unluckily for Nao that didn’t have much force behind them.  Would they make her bleed more chakra then she was already? Absolutely but they wouldn’t slow her charge down any which was what really mattered to her. 

[3]

Hibiki 96/110 Chakra

-5 Steel Release: Impervious Armour Stage 1
    -20 chakra bleed
    = 71/110 remaining

Jutsu used:

Stats 
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C 
    Coordination: C 
    Intelligence: E
    Perception: C

Last edited by Hibiki on Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Character File

Post by King of Games Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:34 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:20 am

Nao's attack would find its marks, all sixteen of them. Unfortunately, he didn't expect Hibiki to be able to power through them and manage to tackle him to the ground, but she did. He would try to use the Eight Trigram Mountain Crusher technique to stop her, but she was already too close and he couldn't get his hand up in time. As soon as he felt her tackle him, his mind would go blank. He knew that there were techniques he could use to get her off of him, but his mind just couldn't bring them to fruition.

His eyes would look up to her face from his position on the ground as his hands locked onto her wherever they could and began trying to drain chakra from her. He knew that he wasn't strong enough to hold her in place if she tried to break free, but between the chakra bleed and now the drain of his touch she would likely succumb to exhaustion or faint from lack of chakra. He had to admit she was beautiful, especially from this angle. Had it not been that they were in the middle of a spar he might have thought of something inappropriate to say to her, like if she wanted to be on top all she had to do was ask, but the concentration on the fight would stay his tongue, at least for now.

He could tell through his byakugan that if he managed to hold her in place that she wouldn't last much longer, and while he would release her before she fainted if it got that far the chakra bleed was the main concern. In his mind even if he couldn't hold onto her for long, this fight was already his, but that didn't mean he could relax just yet. Maybe once this was all over she would let him buy her dinner or something and they could talk more, but right now his adrenaline was pumping too much for him to do much thinking about it.

WC
    Previous: 339
    This Post: 348
    Total: 687

Trained Mountain Crusher 250/250
    Trained Chakra Drain 250/250

Remaining: 287

Actions:

Stats:
    Strength: D -> D++ (Hakaiken)
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B -> B++ (Hakaiken)

Starting Chakra this post: 96.4
    Byakugan -0.2
    Hakaiken -3
    Hogo -3
    Chakra Drain: +25 (attempting to drain from Hibiki)
    Ending Chakra: 90.2 or 115.2

Technique Used:

Last edited by Nao on Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:20 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:00 pm

Hibiki felt a brief sense of disorientation as her tackle connected and their two bodies went tumbling to the ground together.  In all honesty she hadn’t expected her gambit to work.  One moment she’d been running towards Nao and the next she’d found herself on top of him having landed in a somewhat award position.

Normally now that she was in an advantageous position she wouldn’t hesitate to move in for the kill but for some reason she didn’t understand Hibiki felt her mind going blank.  Seeing the handsome boy’s face from such a close range was making her heart beat faster and messing with her concentration.  

Luckily for her that was when her programming kicked  moving her body for her. When it came to grappling at least she was  good. It was practically all she knew and constantly training at that one thing had elevated her technique to the point that it was practically instinctive. 

Reaching out, she attempted to grab his arms before he could latch onto her, targeting the joints as she shifted to a mounted position, uncaring of how compromising it could seem.   This position would give her an overwhelming advantage while offering her opponent below few means of resistance. There were very few ways to escape it.  At least that she knew about anyway.  

“I have you now, Nao.” Hibiki said with a grin as her small rear end pushed hard against Nao’s stomach.  Now that she was straddling him it was just a matter of keeping him still while she went ham with her fists.   

Or it would have been expect for the fact she hadn’t taken into account the sheer amount of energy she was bleeding out, nor for Nao’s chakra draining touch which would affect her regardless if she pinned his arms or if he managed to grab onto her since it only required contact of some kind to work. 

“What’s going on?” Hibiki asked with a  woozy voice. She was feeling bewildered by the sudden loss of so much chakra when she’d barely used any techniques. It was enough to take her straight into exhaustion status.  The idea of trying to counter him by using her own chakra absorption ability never even occurred to her.    

No instead she simply slumped over forwards like a puppet with its strings cut her steel covered flesh reverting back to normal.     Given how tall she was and where she was positioned this meant that if Nao didn’t move she would land with her generous bust pressed straight into his face, it seemed today he was a rather fortunate fellow indeed.

[4]

Hibiki 71/110 Chakra
    -5 Steel Release: Impervious Armour Stage 1
    -20 chakra bleed
    -25 chakra drain

= 21/110 remaining

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:00 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:41 am

Nao smiled as Hibiki proclaimed that she had him, she didn't know how wrong she was. Even with his arms pinned his technique would take effect and it wasn't long after her proclamation that she would show signs of it working. As she asked what was going on, Nao would chuckle slightly, though he would stop when he saw he begin to droop forward. In her weakened state he would quickly free his arms and grab hold of her stopping her from going any further forward, her bust mere inches away from his face. He slowly shifted himself and her so that he could lay her gently down on the ground on her back, as much as he would have enjoyed her laying on top of him a part of him felt as though it would be taking advantage of her given her condition. He had not wanted it to go as far as it did, but there was nothing he could do to change it now. Assessing her situation with his Byakugan, Nao would gently press his fingers into key points on her body and close of the Tenketsu points around where she was bleeding chakra, with the points closed she would no longer bleed more chakra and she would be able to recover with some rest. Now crouched over her, Nao would look down at her still form. "It seems that I have you," Nao would state softly. Standing Nao would move to grab his jacket and roll it into a makeshift pillow before returning to Hibiki, lifting her head slightly from the ground Nao would place his jacket underneath her before sitting her head back down on top of it.

The fight was over, now he would simply sit next to her and wait for her to wake. He respected her ability, if she had been fighting anyone else she would have easily won, but there were few that could best a Hyūga in close combat. Forming the tiger hand seal, Nao would create a single shadow clone, having it go and fetch water for when Hibiki woke so that he didn't have to leave her side. Sitting in a meditative position, Nao would run the fight back through his mind wondering what he could have done differently. Sure he won the fight, but there were many other techniques that he could have employed. His mind would play through the fight over and over again, each time he would imagine himself utilizing a different technique and each time the results would end the same. Whether it was his own arrogance or the truth he did not know, what he did know is that he didn't want to hurt her and hoped that she was the forgiving type. She was the first person that didn't think he was impure, her words before echoing in his mind.  She found him to be unique and awesome, words that he never thought someone would say about him. Now he just hoped that she was ok, once she woke they could talk more.

WC:
    Previous: 287
    This post: 519
    Total: 806

Trained Shadow Clone 200/200
    Trained protecting 64 palms 250/250
    Trained Tenketsu Needle 250/250

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:41 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:52 am

Nao really was a class act. Despite having the chance at a lucky accident, something that most boys his age would jump at, he instead caught her just inches away from receiving an inadvertent  and unintended puff-puff.  

For those not in the know, a puff-puff is something that is most commonly offered by beautiful women of ill-repute, as well as being an action that Kunoichi can use to beguile enemy shinobi into inaction, which tends to involve posing with their chest thrust forward.  Not that Hibiki knew anything about any of that, which was probably for the best given her relatively purity and innocence. 

Through her hazy consciousness she could swear she heard Nao speaking that it was him that had her, an idea that made her chuckle weakly.  Just when he thought she’d had the match practically in the bag he’d somehow managed to turn the tables on her.  It wasn’t like she’d let her guard down either, or at least she didn’t think she’d had.   It just went to show how impressive Nao was.

With her experimentally enhanced strength Hibiki was stronger and faster and tougher than most kids her age. Even if that came at the cost of her most of her intellect it was rare  for her to lose this badly in a physical contest against one of her peers.  Just how much did Nao have to train that he had reached a strength that surpassed hers entirely on his own efforts? Such thoughts were on her mind as she slowly returned to full consciousness with a groan.

“Darn so close. I guess it’s your win today Nao.”  she admitted with a mix of frustration and admiration in her voice.  It was plain for her to see that Nao was strong, a worthy adversary.  She couldn’t really understand much of what he had actually done in the fight but she was eager to learn. 

Trying to sit up she found she was unable to budge even a finger.  Apparently she had lost more energy then she’d first thought and would need a bit more rest before she was able to move again. 

“Am I seeing things or are there two of you now?” She asked, the bewilderment clear in her voice since she wasn’t aware of the existence of shadow clones.  She didn’t think Nao had hit her hard enough to make her hallucinate. Nor had he placed some kind of illusion spell on her,  Or at least she was pretty sure he hadn’t.  Genjutsu was one of her main weaknesses, not that there was much she could do about it.  Usually her best option was to punch the caster before they could put a whammy on her.

[5]

Last edited by Hibiki on Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:52 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:56 pm

Nao debated on whether or not he should open some of Hibiki's Tenketsu points while he waited for her to regain some consciousness, but ultimately decided against it. It would give her a boost of energy sure, but it was temporary and afterwards she would be left feeling even weaker than she likely already felt. No, he need to just be patient and allow her to recover on her own. If he knew she could also drain chakra like he could, he would have gladly offered chakra to her to help in that recovery. Even after the fight was over he was still fully energized, thanks in part to the fact that he had not been bleeding chakra like she was and the chakra he had also taken from her.

After a moment he would hear her stir and his face would light up, her comment of him winning today putting a wide grin on his face. "I got lucky, you put up a good fight and I don't know if I could pull it off again." Nao would reply as he moved closer to Hibiki and took the bottle of water from his clone, "you are not seeing things. I used a shadow clone to get you some water so that I could be here for you in case you needed something." He would answer his eyes looking down to the ground before dismissing the clone and holding out the water for her to take. "I am sorry, I did not expect this to happen whenever I used my attacks, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. I didn't want to hurt you or anything." He would add barely glancing up to her face.

While it was true that he had wanted to test his techniques out, he had not expected them to be as effective as they were and he meant what he said about not having wanted to hurt her. "What's say we get something to eat and we can talk more?" Nao would ask with a small smile before he realized that she might just want to go home and sleep it off, "of course if you would rather just rest I understand. It is completely up to you." He would quickly add bashfully, while he would enjoy spending more time with her, he could also understand if she wanted to get some sleep.

WC
    Previous: 106
    This post: 401
    Total: 507

Trained 45 Opening Palms 250/250
    Trained Ōutate 250/250

Last edited by Nao on Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:56 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  VMgm48Z
    Hibiki
    Hibiki
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Hibiki Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 am

“Hah, as if luck alone would be enough to beat me.” Hibiki replied with a chuckle.  Winning must have required strategy, agility and a good understanding of his own ability.  “Isn’t part of the point of this kind of practice so that you can turn those not sure if you can do it again tricks into stuff you can use anytime?”    She felt a little better about losing now if she’d made him resort to one of his desperation moves, but still she couldn’t help but wonder a little how she could have done better.  

Was her mistake trying to counter his first attack which had been faster then she’d expected or trying to tank all those hits later on? Maybe if she’d gone with a tackle instead of a punch during her first rush she could have knocked him to the ground sooner and gotten a surrender before her energy could run out.  There were so many possibilities it was hard for her to focus on which area to improve on for next time.

“Shadow whatsits?”  she asked, not understanding what the word clone meant.  Having recovered just enough to be able to move slightly, she reached out a shaky hand attempting to touch the copy only for it to dissipate into wisps of darkness.  So mysterious. So Cool.   

If her friend could wield such an awesome power he had to be even more incredible then she’d already thought.  The more she learned the more a  sense of admiration swelled within her. With newfound determination, she pledged to listen more attentively to Nao’s every word, eager to unravel the secrets of the shadows and his other techniques. 

SInce her hand was stretched out anyway Hibiki decided to take the bottle he was offering, bringing it to her lips and taking a big glug of a sip. Ah that was refreshing after all the moving around they had done.  

“You should drink some too.” She casually offered him the half full bottle back unaware of the concept of an indirect kiss.  Well even if she was aware she still probably wouldn’t understand what the big deal was.  

“It’s fine,don’t worry about it.  It’s not like you broke anything.”  she said to reassure him.  She hadn’t even lost any blood so it really was no big deal. Compared to the battle simulators she’d been forced to endure, this match had been downright gentle.  

Hibiki’s eyes sparkled with delight as she was offered food, her stomach rumbling in anticipation. Apprubplty she energetically shot up to her feet, her tiredness overwhelmed and forgotten in her excitement. 

“Oh wow, really? I’d LOVE to have a meal with you Sir Nao.”  With a grateful smile, she eagerly accepted, her mouth already watering at the idea.

[6]

Last edited by Hibiki on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character File

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Fists of Fury  WFpjHMN
    Nao
    Nao
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Nao Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:40 pm

"That's very true, Lady Hibiki. It might not have just been luck alone, but I do believe it had a hand in my victory as I feel lucky to have been able to win this spar. While it is true on the point of the practice I still should not have used such against you, as you are my comrade and my friend." Nao replied to Hibiki's comment of what practice like this was meant for, while she was right it didn't make him feel any better about using such tactics against one of his few friends. There had to have been other options that he could have employed to reach victory other than the one he chose, but for what ever reason he could not think of one. He was sure that if he had not done what he had he would have lost the fight, would that really have been that bad.

He had strived most of his life to win fights, even small ones for one simple reason. That if he lost then the next fight would come sooner rather than later, but if he won the fight then he could deter future fights. Bullies tended to leave those that were capable of beating them alone, but Hibiki didn't strike him as one that he would have to worry about that with. She was not the bullies that he had dealt with growing up and she was not an enemy, if he lost to her he doubted she would even act any differently than she was now. She was a kind person, more so than anyone he had ever met before. He wasn't sure where her out look on life came from, but if he was being truthful with himself then he would admit that he wanted it for himself. To be able to shrug off a loss as though it was nothing, but such a luxury was one he had never been able to afford.

"Shadow Clone," Nao replied with a brief smile before forming the tiger hand seal again to form a new clone. This time it wasn't a normal shadow clone, it was a lightning shadow clone. Though from the look of it, it was identical to the real Nao just as the last one was. "It's a copy of yourself, allows you to attack on two fronts if needed. You give a portion of your chakra to create it, and then it can use that chakra to attack." Nao would explain as his clone would then face a training dummy that was some thirty meters away from a string of three hand seals and fire off a wave of Raiton at the dummy before returning to the pair.

Nao would take the water back when offered, taking a drink as well so he didn't seem rude. He didn't need it, but she was kind enough to offer to share it and so he would. Nao chuckled at Hibiki's comment of not having broken anything, "that's because my way of fighting doesn't require it. My style of fighting attacks your chakra system, either by shutting it down or by making you bleed it out. That's why you weakened as quickly as you did, each of my attacks caused you to lose more and more chakra. It is the secret to the Hyūga Clan's dominance with Taijutsu." Nao did his best to explain how his attacks worked but even then it wasn't something that was easily accomplished for him, he wasn't the best as explaining things and it didn't help the fact that he was explaining it to someone who knew nothing of his clan's fighting style.

As the question of food was raised, Nao would hear Hibiki's stomach growl. She was now back in her feet and seemingly full of energy, accepting his offer and calling him sir Nao again. While he still didn't agree that he was a Ser in any form, he did not try to dissuade her this time. "I don't know if you've been to Ichiraku's but they have the best Ramen and they are just around the corner."

WC
    This post: 713

Trained lightning Shadow Clone 250/250
    Trained Electromagnetic Murder 250/250

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content