Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Night in Konoha {Mature}

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

A Night in Konoha {Mature} Empty A Night in Konoha {Mature}

Post by Ren Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:36 pm

Ren would be standing next to a small water fountain in the village park, wearing a black skintight long sleeve undershirt, a midnight-blue short sleeve shirt, with black pants and shoes. His gold upsidedown cross earrings dangling from both ears, there would be two things about Ren's current appearance that anyone who knew him was different.

The first thing being that he had actually taken the time to comb his hair, while still wild compared to most hair, for him it was a calm down as he usually didn't bother with his hair. The second was that he did not have on his Haori, or Coat, that he usually wears, the reason for this being that he had left it at Kanara's place this morning when he had left just to give himself an excuse to come back. The long arms of the Haori he wore was usually able to hide his hands from the observant eyes of others, without it however, it would be easy to see his hands fidgeting nervously with a small box, as he stood waiting for someone. That someone being none other than Kanara herself, a woman that Ren found to be extremely beautiful. After having met her at a ramen shop the night before, and then spending the remainder of the night with her. This morning he didn't want to leave her, but he had to go on a mission, and so he would simply kiss her on the forehead as she slept. When she stirred and tried to get him to come back to bed, he almost did, but he had to set his desire of her aside and do his duty for the village. He told her, that he was taking her out tonight before he left, telling her to meet him here at the fountain.

It wasn't rude the way he had told her, but at the same time it was not an offer to take her to dinner or a question of if she wanted to go, it was a statement that it was going to happen. His exact words when he went out the door were, "we are going out tonight, meet me at the water fountain in the park after sunset, wear something nice." His tone was calm, not at all demanding, yet spoke with a stern authority that said 'this was going to happen'. Setting the time to meet after sunset for two reasons, one it would give him time to change and get ready before hand, and two because Kanara was more of a night person anyway. Of course she had a choice in coming or not, which was probably why Ren fidgeted so nervously with the small box in his hand. A box that held a gift for Kanara that he had found on the mission earlier, even though he didn't know much about Kanara, the minute he saw this gift he thought of her. If Kanara showed up or didn't, Ren would get the answer to the question that had been racking his brain since last night when they met. Could she be....

Last edited by Ren on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Village : N/A

A Night in Konoha {Mature} Empty Re: A Night in Konoha {Mature}

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:05 am

Waking up had ben quite a hustle for Kanara. After all, after knowing Ren for only one night, there was always the chance of him seeing it as just a one night stand and then leaving her on her own once more. Partially her fears came true, when Ren declared that he had to go, but there was something else as well, that being that he had told her that they would have a date, a propper one at that. Well. technically he hadnt sait it was a date, and only that they were going out together and to wear something nice, but what else was there that required ehr to be dressed nicely?

Regardless of that, even after ren was gone, there were a lot of things that she needed to take care of, ranging from the feeling in her bottom, up to the stained bedsheets, over to cleaning herself and up having lunch. Deciding to not even bother to get dressed, after having given ren another kiss on the way as a farewell and telling him to be careful, she would take care of her bed, changing the sheet snad cleaning the blanket after finding it not to her standarts. As far as the bed went, she even placed another protective layer above the mattress. After all, it was likely that Ren would likely, repeat the trick from last night and pump her full of whatever the thing he had given her, was and some was bound to fall onto the matress.

Having taken care of that, she would head to her bathroom, examining herself and finding herself to have some rather weird feeling stains on her skin. Doubtless one of the results of Ren coming inside of her. Taking a shower in order to take care of that, she would eventually come out refreshed and clean and went on to pick an outfit for later tonight, which ultimatively boiled down to a white dress with dark blue socks and a dark blue stomach wrap. Spending her time at home adn eating the sushi she had bought yesterday, she would wait until it actually was time, before standing up and getting herself dressed.

Dress:

Once dressed, she would take a handbag and filled it with a few shinobi supplies, before turning to head to the park. Sure enough it wouldnt take too long for her to reach it and upon reaching it, she would wave out to Ren from away as she approached him, higging him as she was close enough and greeted him: "Its good to see you there! How was your day?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:04 am

The minute Ren saw Kanara, it was as if his heart skipped a beat, she was breathtaking to say the least. As he watched her approach he would stop fidgeting with the box, moving both hands behind his back as she drew closer. Seeing her in that dress made him want to rip it off of her, but he would resist the urge to do so with all his might. At least for now, after all this was a date, not just a booty call. He wanted to get to know her more, both inside and outside the bedroom, and a night out in the cold might help his with the fact that Kanara always seemed to make his temperature run extremely hot. Not in anger, but in passion or maybe desire. All he knew was that he couldn't keep his hands to himself when he was alone with her, and that was why he wanted to spend their second night together in public to try an quell his urges for her. Of course if this didn't help, and they ended up at her place or his by the end of it all and she was willing, he would be more than happy to oblige her.

As she gave him a hug and asked him about his day his arms would wrap around the lower part of her back, the box still in his right hand as he did, moving in and delivering a kiss to Kanara on the lips. "It's so good to see you too, my Sweet Kanara. My day was good for the most part. I woke up next to a beautiful woman," Ren paused as he said this in a playful tone, trying to judge her reaction to his statement. "Then I dealt with some thugs causing problems in the market, but I couldn't get you off my mind all day." Ren would reply with a smile before asking, "What about you, how was your day after I left?" Ren would keep his arms around her until after she answered his question, not wanting her to see her present just yet, though if she saw the box in his hands when they wrapped around her or even felt the box then his plan was all in vain.

After she answered his question, Ren would remove his right hand from behind her but keeping his left arm at her lower back as he moved to her right though his hand would lower slightly to just at her bottom as he held up the box for her to take with his other hand. "I saw this while on the mission and it made me think of you, so afterwards I went back and got it for you." Ren would say with a shy smile, though in truth he brought it during the mission not after, but he wasn't sure if Kanara would have approved if he told her that he spent time that could have been used to stop the thugs to buy her gift.

If she opened the box she would find a beautifully crafted black choker necklace with a red flower wrapped in thorns on the front, with a small Ruby hanging just beneath the rose. The red of the ruby and flower actually reminded Ren of Kanara's beautiful red hair, one of the reasons he bought it. Of course, there were a few other reasons as well, but he wouldn't tell Kanara about that, yet.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:48 pm

Feeling Ren pressed against her as she held him tightly and snug, she would smile and close her eyes as she took him in, the way he smelled and felt on her face, the fabric pattern of the clothes he wore and so much more. Part of her actually wanted to cry that he didnt seem to be just a f-boy and actually came and had a date with her. When he said that he woke up next to a beautiful woman however, she would chuckle slightly as she gave out as a joke: "You went to sleep again after you left my house?", ending her sentence with a louder chuckle before kissing him.

"You havent been hurt by the thungs, have you, yeah?" Kanara afterwards would ask with concern written in her face as she bent her back a little to examine his face and his clothed chest. Seeing that he seemingly was fine,s he would still wait for an answer from him before she gave out: "Oh thats good then... i was being worried for a moment, you know?", before she seemignly relaxed again, and wen back into the tight hug she was in before, her face pressed against him and looking towards the side as she started to tell: "I have just spent the day at home to be honest... you know... eating, showering, changing the bedsheets full of... whatever that was...", before chuckling once more, so quiet that it almost sounded like a purr of sorts.

Feeling him shuffle around afterwards and shifting her position ever so slightly, she would watch him with curiosity as he brought forth a box and proclaimed it a present. Seeing it, her face would light up a bit, while her eyes clearly have view at some kind of internal conflict. How stupid of her. He had brought her a gift and she had nothing with her, except some stupid kunai. Should she give him one of those? No. Unoriginal and cheap, she thought to herself before she opened the box, revealing a cute and wonderfully made choker necklace. Kin never was one for thick necklaces normally, but this one had a mark in its band, that allowed it to snap once enough pressure was applied to the position. Essentially it meant that if someone tried to kill her with itm it would rip and let her go free.

In spite of thie beautiful present, all she managed to do was to stutter out: "O-oh? Why thank you Ren, yo uwouldnt have needed... you know i have nothing for you and... well... you know...", seemingly not ending to bring out her thought process adn basically screaming for Ren to make her quiet up either by doing somthing or just putting the choker onto her.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:53 pm

Ren would chuckle at Kanara's question as well as her examination of him, "I'm fine, my Sweet. They were a bunch of nobodies." He would reply in answer to her question, of course had anyone else asked him that or looked at him the way she was, he probably would have told them off or something worse. But not Kanara, there was something about her that made him feel something other than hatred of people, though he didn't know why. As she explained her day and the cleaning up of their mess from the night before, Ren would smile. "Yes well, things do tend to get a little messy when you're having fun." He would add giving her a mechivous smile that would tell the woman exactly what was on his mind when he looked at her.

As she scrambled for her words Ren would just smile affectionately at her, "I didn't get you this so that you would get me something, I did it because I knew it would look beautiful on you. Besides your company is all that I require, as you are a gift." Ren would reply, before taking the choker from the box and moving to put it on her neck. If she allowed him to put it on before clasping the necklace on her he would give her a few soft kisses letting his lips linger on her smooth skin for a few moments before finally adjusting the choker on her and stepping back to her side. With the palm of his hand on he lower back and his fingers drifting slowly to her bottom, Ren would gesture with his other hand. "I figured we could start with a nice walk through the park, I made us reservation at a small restaurant, but it's not until later so we have time." Ren stated as he started to slightly direct Kanara as they began walking. The fingers on her back slowly caressing the top of her bottom as they began their walk, he was not trying to be inappropriate with her and should she ask/tell him to stop he would, but he was finding it increasingly hard for him to keep his hands off of her, even if it was through a dress. "So Kanara, I know we just met yesterday but.." Ren would pause unsure how he should say what he was going to say, finally he decided to just say it. "I had fun, and I would like to do it again." Ren would look to Kanara's face judging her reaction to his words, but before she could answer he would add. "I don't just mean what we did at your house, but the entire night. The Ramen, the walk, and yes the stuff that came after, but what I am trying to say is I would like us to spend more time together. You know, to get to know each other and see if this might lead somewhere." Ren had never confessed his feelings about someone or something to anyone, and yet here he was pouring his heart out like some kind of love sick puppy. He was making a fool of himself, though he would push through his words and wait for Kanara's response.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:36 pm

"Whaaaaat? Meeee? You made the mess though!" Kanara would give out in a somewhat amused adn slightly offended tone at the other Uchiha. After all he has shot his goo all over the blanket and her bedsheet, and he had made it so she had been all sweaty and went to sleep like that. But even if she said that out loudh, she couldnt help but to slightly blush and look a bit away. After all, it was partially her fault as well and she had liked it a lot.

When Ren explained that he didnt expect a present in return and was content with her just being with him in return for the present, she grapped her right arm around the elbow with her haft hand and mumbled out that she still would have to get him something so it was fair and the likes before she froze up with Ren pressing the smooth and cool leather against her neck adn closing it behind her, making it fit tightly but not too tight. While normally she wouldnt have given much resistance to Ren, any other person would have gotten incinerated by now, or in the cases where she knew that intelligence was more a question of luck then actualy skill, she would have given them something to remember. However, with his hand going down on her back now and evon onto her bottom, she would stand still, hoping that he wasnt going to do what she imagind him doing, when he proposed for the two to have a walk. "Oh sure... lets have a walk." Kanara would give out before she went a few meters with him and then asked him: "So uh... how fast can you walk, and where do we walk to?", seemingly slightly missing the point and showing how little she knew about the entire relationship thing.

When his question about repeating what they had had yesterday, Kanara would quickly give out: "Oh sure as hell not! This time you will wash the bedsheets, i got places to be too, you know? And afterwards i was full of the stuff, because it was everywhere. Just good that i took special care of my hair...", before he could elaborate further. Once he did that however, her face would soften. After all the other stuff had been nice too and hadnt been a reason for her to clean up so much. "O-oh yeah... id like that a lot..."

It was rather strange for Kanara to give out so quickly that she liked to get to know someone. Usually she had had the position of a guardian angle instead of a friend or more. After all, she always had been lonely. The price of being faster then everyone else was to be always alone, they said.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:17 pm

Ren let out a small laugh at Kanara blaming him for the mess, "Yes well.." he would pause and look around before leaning in closer and whispering, "I like to think we both made the mess." He would give a small wink before kissing her, "I mean after all we did both play our parts." He added with a wide grin.

When she muttered under her breath about getting himself so it was fair as he was placing the necklace on her, he simply leaned forward to her ear. "I can think of a couple of things you could give me," he would say with a slight playfulness in his tone with a slight hint of desire laced in his words.

Ren would simply shake his head, "No my Sweet, it's not about getting to the destination, it's about enjoying the journey with the person you are with." His tone would not be condescending or rude as he explained his intentions, he wasn't opposed to moving fast, but he wouldn't be able to keep up with Kanara in the least if she went even half her max speed. So he had to hope she would be willing to go at his pace, and he also had to hope she would enjoy his company.

Ren looked down as the woman shot down the option of doing what they had the night before again, even his hand would stop caressing her bottom and rise back up to her lower back as she went on to tell him about the mess. Though when he would finish explaining that he was talking about the whole night not just at her house, and she said she would like that Ren's face would brighten and a smile returned to his face. 'there is still a chance,' he thought to himself as they walked though he would look to Kanara shortly after she said she would like them getting to know each other better.[

color=#ff3300] "I should apologize,"[/color] he started pausing as he searched for the right words "I shouldn't have left you to clean up the mess like that, I really should had stayed and helped you clean. I just got so caught up about the mission and... There is not excuse, I am however very sorry" He would look down to the ground briefly before looking back at her, "if you gave me the chance I could do better next time. Though there doesn't have to be," Ren would look straight into Kanara's eyes as he spoke these last words as he meant them with every fiber in his being. "I would be just as happy being able to just spend time with you, doing just about anything you wanted to do. I enjoyed making you laugh and smile yesterday and... I don't want this to come off the wrong way, but I would like to be the cause of more..."
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:58 am

Leaning into his kiss and chuckling about his statement Kanare would draw closer to him and hug him still, even if at this moment she felt the choker on her neck and couldnt help but to actually enjoy the feeling of the leather pushing against her, making it slightly harder to breath. After all, breathing normally was a thing that everyone did without a second thought, so this one made every draw of fresh air actually feel so revitalising.

When the things she could give came up however, she would chuckle slightly as she turned and asked him: "And what exactly could i give you? You know... you took something yesterday already...", referring to the fact that he had claimed to be her first. Or at least her first that did it with that thing inside of her. After all, until yesterday, her hymen had been perfectly intact, and while it had regrown, it was still a fact that Ren had taken her virginity from him.

"Ah... so you dont wanna see who is faster..." Kanara would chuckle towards him as they continud to walk, Kanara in Ren's arm and leaning against him, using his larger height to lean her head against his side. Kanara didnt mind to do things slower, as long as they were things she liked. Usualyl most of her things revolved around her basically doing things as fast as possible, only to return back home and spend the rest of the day running through the forrests or laying at home, either eating, cooking or sleeping, sometimes all of those actions while she watched tv.

Listening in to his apology, Kanara would think for a few times and give out: "Promise to help clean up?", and waited for his answer, before, after he gave a positive response of course chuckling and telling him: "Then id like to... you know... do it again, that thing." Pausing for a few more seconds, Kanara would give out a thoughtful look as she said: "Maybe make it so that you... i dont know... last night it was flowing out."

Hearing him express his feelings to her though, she would press her lips against his and after a long kiss, she would pull herself slowly and gently away from it when she said: "I liked talking to you too... otherwise i wouldnt be here. You are cute and sweet, Ren. And since yesterday you made me laugh and chuckle more then i had in an entire month before that."

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:09 am

Ren would feel content that Kanara seemed to like his present and when she retorted to his statement of giving him something, with the fact that he had taken something the day before, Ren would smile at her. He knew exactly what she was talking about, "Well then I guess we can call it even then can't we? Since we both got something" Ren would ask as he held Kanara close to him.

"We both know you are faster," Ren replied to her comment about him not wanting to see who was faster, in truth she had him beat on many different levels and skills and that was just fine with him and one of the many reasons he felt himself being pulled towards her by some kind of outside force. He wanted to know her and for her to know him, but he also did not want to rush her considering last night had been her first time.

After he apologized Kanara would look at him with her beautiful innocent looking eyes, asking if he promised to help clean up, without hesitation or a second thought he would say. "Of course my sweet, I promise," his smile growing larger as she stated that she'd like to do it again, though it would lessen slightly when she mentioned doing something so she didn't have to deal with it flowing out of her and he would nod. "Of course, I will take care of that next time," he would reply. He had enjoyed coming in her, but if she wasn't comfortable with it then he was more than happy to pull out next time.

As he told her how he enjoyed making her smile she simply turned to him planting a long kiss on his lips, before she could pull away Ren would feel his hands moving on their own, reaching up and holding Kanara's head as they kissed. He almost didn't want to let her go, but he knew he needed to. Hearing that she had as much fun as he did the day before, would put Ren in a rather spectacular mood as they walked. Moving his hand back to her bottom, going even lower than the time before so that his fingers just teased her skin along her dress, allowing his fingers to touch the bare skin of her legs as they walked. Forming a quick set of hand seals Ren would make a circle in the air with his free hand creating his Burning Halo before sending it straight up into the air above their head in a small explosion of fire as it reached it's max distance.

He didn't care if he got in trouble for doing a technique outside of the training area, he was walking on air with Kanara at his side and nothing and no one would bring him down.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:46 am

The comparison. Laughing out all of a sudden with a surprised expression she would slightly turn away and hold her hand in front of her mouth until the main laughter was over before she turned around and playful pressed her fist against his arm in a hitting motion. "The comparison... tell me at least that i was your first one too, you know?"

While it didnt matter in the greater scheme, the comparison was quite comical. "I got your virginity, so heres a necklace.", Kanara thought to herself in her head, more surprised then mad about it. Ren was sweet after all, and likely hadnt meant it like that, though eventually, Kanara would have given it to someone anyways. There was always a first time, after all. What mattered was that she felt good while having her first time and did it with someone she tought worthy of having it. Someone like Ren, if he stayed with her. While a F+ relationship was in the options too, and Kanara likely wouldnt mind it too much, she still craved the feeling of being able to fully let go and have someone who had her back unconditionally. Someone that would be the first thing she saw when she woke up and the last thing when she went to sleep.

Hearing the promise from the taller uchiha,s eh would get on her toes to reach high enough to kiss him on the lips, and when she gave out how he would tace care of the flowing problem next time, she smiled happily at him before saying: "Good... cause... yesterday you did it 3 times. If that keeps up we are gonne ending up having to wash the bed every fricking day...", seemingly already planning more "fun time" with Ren, right in front of him and openly like that.

Freezing up once more when Ren's hand went down on her body, this time even touching her skin underneath the dress, throught would race in her mind when she asked herself if he really was bold enough and wanted to put his fingers "there" in an open spot like this. Again she would relax however once she noticed the hand shifting and instead weaving handseals, in order to perform a technique. Laying her head to the side as to see what this here was going to be, she watched him sent his burning halo intot he sky and making a small firework. Watching it from afar with her sharingan, she would click her tongue once and gave out to him: "You gotta tech me that one... even if its lacking in power. Maybe i can show you some stronger stuff there. But regardless of that, thats sweet. It reminds me of something."

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:22 am

Ren would stroke Kanara's cheek with his fingers at her words, obviously his joke did not go over as well as he had hoped. Looking her square in the face with his hand still against her cheek, "You were my first, Kanara. I promise you, I don't take what we did lightly. It was meant to be a joke, obviously a bad one and I am sorry, but to tell you the truth I got you that necklace to say thank you for such an amazing night." He would let his hand fall from her cheek as he finished speaking to her, hoping he got it across that he wasn't serious in his remark and that he truly cared for her and their shared first experience. He had not lied to Kanara, considering the fact that he had never been with an actual woman before last night, his knowledge of the acts came from books and other sources and he simply tried to replicate them for her in hopes that he was doing it right.

When he had said he would help with cleaning up next time and  everything, she was quick to add that if they kept it up, they would have to wash the bed everyday. Though he knew the meaning behind her words, as she said them the only thing he could think was that if they were washing the bed every day, then they were having fun every night, and that was something that would make him grin wide.

As his fingers touched her bare skin, Ren could feel Kanara tense slightly, not by much but enough for him to tell, though she was quick to relax as his fingers caressed her outer thigh. "What my Halo?" He asked with a slight chuckle at Kanara's remark of him teaching it too her before adding that it lacked power, and he couldn't say she was wrong. She even offered to show him some of her techniques, which would get Ren rather excited. There was nothing he loved more than training, or at least there use to be nothing he loved more, now he wasn't so sure anymore.

"The halo is one of my own techniques that I taught myself a rather long time ago, and while you are right it lacks power, in the right hands it can still be deadly." Ren would say with a smile as he spoke, his hands were not the ones he was talking about, but rather hers as he knew she could probably handle it better than he could. "You just gotta focus you Katon on what you are creating as you form the seals," Ren would stop talking, making half seals of Dragon | Snake | Tiger | Bird | Dragon, with his free hand to show her before creating another Halo. This time the Halo would hover beside him as he did the seals again and formed a second Halo on the other side of him. "The halo spins like a saw blade as it flys through the air and you control it all, where it goes and what it does, but once it hits something or gets too far away from you it tends to blow." Ren went on to say before sending the two halos in a diagonal path upwards in opposite direction before having them come back together and crash high above the couples head in an impressive explosion of flames.

It was clear from his tone of voice and the slight excitement he had when talking about his techniques that he spent a lot of time training himself and his techniques, if not all his time. Though now he was more turned on than excited to train, as he had been explaining the operation of his technique and how to do it, the hand that had been caressing her outer thigh had moved. He would do it in such a nonchalant way that no one would see what he was doing, but Kanara was sure to feel it. As he made handseals with his free hand, his other hand would slowly move around to the back of her legs lightly caressing her bottom to find no material covering it before moving ever so slowly forward until it rested on the folds of her, unless she stopped him that is. Then as the Halo's soared into the air his fingers would start prodding the material that covered her entrance, and if she didn't stop him he would slide a finger inside of her as the halos crashed into each other.

Still standing together his hand resting on her womanhood with a single finger probing her on the inside, he would look in her eyes. "Why don't you try it now," he would say with a smile still not removing his hand or his finger. They didn't need to worry about anyone seeing them as it was dark enough in the area they were in that they could get away with a lot worse if Kanara wanted to, for now though he would just hold her as he was and waited for her to try and cast the Burning Halo.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Kanara's eyes widened as she heard him sincerely apologise in front of her. Feeling almost bad for the reaction she had caused, she would grab her arms once more and look to the ground as she brought out: "Its a joke you know? I can take a joke... its fine..." After all, Kanara simply found the comparison funny. Even if she hadnt been his first, she would have had to ask before that and even moreso, whether she liked it or not, even if she acutally had loved it, they both got to sleep after having had one of the best nights they ever had. At least judging from the number of times she lost control over her body and the amound of boyfriend juice he had sent into her.

Noticing the smile on Rens face she would chuckle as well before giving out in a rather depressed voice: "Oh so you plan on making me poor with the added costs for my water this month, eh?" continuing to chuckle afterwards to make sure that it came across as she meant it to be, that being as a joke. Kanara was, likely unbeknownst to the uchiha, fairly well off for herself. After all, her house was her own and she even had a store which paid her enough money each month that she would have been able to even rent another, larger one if she wanted.

"Halo huh... Ring of fire. Seems to be quite fitting even if the name also has something menacing to it, you know?" Kanara would give out before she listened in to ren's explaination of the benefits, useage and finally the handseals, her sharingan flashing up once more and watching his hand go through each seal with trained ease. Afterwards she would wait until he was sending the halo's up before contemplating to grab one of them, if only to see if she was right about her suspicion before she stopped herself, remembering that they were exploding. And while she didnt mind being molotov'd by this technique, the fact that her dress had been a serious financial hit to her and that she had Ren with her werent actually selling points either. Aside from the propperty damage it would have dealt.

Watching the orbs rise up into the air once more, Kanara would lean against Ren's arm again and strok it gently with one of her hands, telling him: "Sounds like you trained hard to get that one right... its beautiful...", before she stopped in the middle of her sentence, feeling him penetrate he r folds fight a finger. Grabbing onto the uchiha for stability now, Kanara wouldslightly shiver and give out a low toned "Uhhhrg...", looking up to him with a gaze that was a showing her anticipation, the pleasure, a bit of fear, a hint of anger and even a tone of submissiveness. If looks could have spoken, hers would have likely said: "Seriously here? Like that?", but regardless of that, she followed his earlier shown example, formign the handseals with a single hand, hoping that he wasnt doing anything more to bring her further out of balance.

If he didnt interrupt her by more devious actions, she would easily be able to create the halo. If he interrrupted her however, other things would happen.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:52 am

"Yeah, I guess sure, but don't most techniques have menacing names? I mean, the best part is when people think it would cut them or that it works like a blade." Ren replied to Kanara's question about the name, "I was fighting this one chick with a sword and she thought she could knock it away with her blade, and it blew up right on her. It was so funny; I really wish you could have seen it." Ren would add think back to when he met the little mutt Hanabi and her boyfriend Taco that appeared trying to save her from Ren's flames. "Yeah, took me a while to get it just right," Ren would answer with a chuckle to her comment of him training the Burning Halo, "You wouldn't believe how many times it blew up in my face before I finally got it perfect."

As his finger slide inside her warm welcoming entrance, he could tell she was already a little wet from excitement, the look on her face as he did so would make it take all of his strength not to simply bend her over and taking her right then and there. Instead, he settled for simply massaging her outer folds with his fingers and palm as one of his fingers dived within. Of course, if Kanara told him to stop, he would but if she didn't then all bets were off, and while she would try to perform the burning halo techniques his fingers would twitch and move around doing their best to arouse her to the fullest extent of his abilities. A small finger flick here, a little wiggle there, and Kanara would soon find that it was not so easy to cast the Halo with Ren like he was. This however would not last forever, as he did not want to upset her. After a few long minutes of him playing with her, he would slowly remove his hand from her, the shine on his fingers bringing a smile to his lips as he moved himself directly behind her, pressing his body firm to hers, as both of his hands would trace down the length of her arms before gripping onto hers. Leaning his head down slightly so that his mouth would be right next to her ear, Ren would whisper out. "Here like this," before proceeding to guide her through the hand seals with his hands wrapped around hers.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:54 am

"That sounds painful..." Kanara would reply to his proud explaination how appearently one of his enemies had been stupid enough to walk right into the hidden trap that this technique was having. Thinking back to how it was when she wasnt like this, she slightly shiffered at the thought of skin burning away and melting while one could still feel it. Regardless of that, there were other things to think about right now, those being namely that Ren was still looking good, despite the detonations he must have been hit with while training this technique.

Once it was her time to do the halo as well, she would be teased and played with relentlessly, to the point where she wasnt even able to porpperly mold chakra and felt her legs getting weaker and weaker by the second under the onslaught of attention that Ren was giving her. While every single movement was something that she was able to feel, the ones where he arched his finger adn let it run over one of her inner walls was by far the most stumilating adn worst one to try to use a ninjutsu with. Despite this however, her handseals were flawless, only the chakra part failed. By the time he finally pulled out, Kanara would be huffing and breathing deeply, still one hand clinging to Ren as he examined his finger, seemingly proud with his doing, before he tore himself away from her and paced behind her, taking her arms and bringing them into position to perform a ninjutsu.

"Time to turn it around..." Kanara thought to herself as she gave out in a breathless voice: "That wasnt fair... you know i can do ninjutsus just fine...", before she weaved the handseals for another technqiue that was one of the techniques she had learned to master from her childhood on, namely the Hosenka no jutsu. Phoenix sage fire. As 12 perfect fireballs errupted from her mouth, she would grab Ren's arms with her own and hold him there, while they watched the fireballs fly away a small distance and then turned around, coming at them with high speed, when she asked in a amused and smug tone: "So... was it fair?"

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:01 pm

Ren would notice how much it seemed to effect Kanara whenever he would run his finger along her inner wall, making a note to remember that for later. Kanara breathing heavily as he took up position behind her, her breathless voice saying what he had done was not fair, but Ren would just smile as she said it. She was right of course it wasn't fair, but it was for a purpose, so he could be how he was now with his body against her, and her entrance wet and waiting for him to enter. Still resisting the urge to do what he truly wanted to do, he readied himself for her to create the halo. He would be slightly surprised to see her for the phoenix sage fire rather than the halo, sending the fire balls off before quickly gripping her hands around his to keep him where he was as the fireballs came travelling back. He chuckled slightly at her question, fair or not he had done what he did and gotten the result that he was striving for. That of course being, Kanara all hot and bothered by the whole situation.

He was slightly curious if she would allow them to hit him if he didn't answer or gave the wrong answer, so for a few seconds there would be silence before he would submit. "Your right, it wasn't fair. I am sorry. I only wished to be closer to you like this, I shouldn't have messed with you while you were trying to perform the technique." His voice soft and seldom as he spoke into her ear. He would attempt to wrap his arms around her waist, but with him still held where he was behind her it was up to her if she allowed his hands to move any more. There was plenty of things he wanted to do to her in this position, but with her grip on his hands and the fireballs coming towards them there would be little that he would actually be able to do. So, he had little choice as he stood at Kanara's mercy and waited to see what she would do.
    FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Post by FROSTCestrell Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:43 pm

There it was, Ren loosing his cool and apologising to her. Letting go of one of her hand and making a half turn, her right hand would stretch out towards the fireballs, looking at ren as one after another would smash into her hand, engulfing her hand and wrist in fire while she talked to him, still holding onto him with her other hand. After all, walking and standing now felt weird. As if something was missing between her legs. Aside from that, her panty was wet at the spot directly on top of her entrace, whether that was because ren wiped something of her juices onto it, or because she was so aroused. "You know... i should train you. Maybe without you going down on me, so i can show you stuff, but i should really train you."

Thinking for a few moments, she would disregard teh fire that was burning on her hand, until her smell of burning skin came up. Looking at it with a slight annoyance, she would shake her arms and heal fully once the flame was extinguished. "You know what? You will be my student. That will teach you.", she would finally give out in a chuckling tone. By now her hand was fully restored once more, even while the almost disgustingly sweet smell of molten cellular structure still was lingering in the air, as she was waiting for Ren's answer or physical response.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:45 pm

{Exit Thread ok}

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500