Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Return of the Damned

Masaru
    Masaru

Return of the Damned Empty Return of the Damned

Post by Masaru Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:51 am

Masaru's eyes opened slowly, his head in a fog as he wondered where he was or how he had ended up here. Wherever here is. It only took him a few seconds to realize where he had ended up, he was in a hospital and from the looks of it Xin Zhuān's. A slight sigh of relief came over him as this realization washed over him, he was home, that was at least one good thing. He took a slow breath in as he tried to remember the last thing that had happened by it was all a blur and the more he tried to think about it the angrier he got at himself for not being able to remember. Unable to take it any longer Masaru began to rise from his bed getting himself a better look around the room as he stood. Grabbing his clothes from the closet and hurriedly throwing them on Masaru would grab his stuff and leave through the window so that he would not have to deal with anyone on his way out. He had to find out what happened to him and what has become of his home. As he leaped from third story floor onto the roof of the nearby buildings Masaru took in the smell of the air and the nice warmth of the sun. He would stay on the rooftops to avoid the general crowd, even though he was unsure of how long he had been in the hospital, he knew it would likely cause a scene for the people to see the former kage risen from what might as well have been death. His only hope was that his country and his people lived, especially those that he cared for. Most would assume Masaru would be headed for the kages office, though his country was high on his mind there was something or rather someone of far more importance that he had to see.

The only real question on his mind was simple, Where is she?

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Return of the Damned Empty Re: Return of the Damned

Post by Diana Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:56 am

Diana had been taking a 'stroll' through the administrative district, wearing her 'buisness casual' Tsuchikage outfit, trying to figure out how she was going to improve the academic situation in her mind when she found herself in front of the General Hospital, her thoughts drifting to her predecessor. Ever since she had taken up the position of Tsuchikage, she had more or less assumed that Masaru wasn't going to awaken. She had been lucky with her own run in with the same illness that kept him in slumber, but she had also been recovering within a crystal filled with Ijutsu-aligned Korikane crystals. With Mitsu now under the same illness Diana had been working on something to honor the both of them, but with the renovations going on she had to move them out of the complex and into the general hospital. Mararu had already been moved, but Mitsu was, well with her condition less stable they had yet to move her.

Looking to his window, she'd see that it wasn't closed like she had ordered them to do, but it was instead open, and she was immediately worried. Activating her dojutsu & sensory, she'd feel her sixth sense expand beyond her normal limits as she located him...with no other chakra signatures nearby him. For a split second she couldn't believe it.

She needed to see it to believe that he was awake.

Stepping to the side, she'd jump up a few stories to make her way to the signature. As soon as she reached the roof, her eagle eyed sight would confirm the truth. It took her a second to form the words, but she'd eventually speak up to get his attention if she didn't have it already her face and body language a mix of respect, shock, and joy as she deactivated her dojutsu.

"...Good morning, Tatsudashi Masaru. It is good to see you awake."

185/185 CP
    Volens Momeria (Dojutsu); -0.2 CP (+1 UB Perception)
    Sensory Technique; 0,5 CP
    184.3/185 CP

Post by Masaru Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:15 pm

Masaru's left hand would instinctually reach forthe hilt of Devorakos at the sound of feet landing on the rooftop behind him before he realized that he did not have his trusty blade nor the bow he had obtained from the master merchant Okane, his only hope is that both items are safe at his estate with the other items of his collection under the care or Amaya and Hansuke. If luck would have it perhaps even Mitsukira would be there with them, if she was still within the village, if Hansuke and Amaya are here or even still alive. What was he going to find when he returned home?

Masaru never expected things to have stayed the same, since the moment he awoke he had been mentally preparing for what it would be that he finds in this new world. Nothing however could have prepare him for what his eyes fell upon when he turned to see who it was that had joined him upon the rooftops, he would blink several times as he took in the sight of the young woman that stood before him. It was not until she spoke that he was able to place her in his mind, to him it was merely a few days ago that he had welcomed her into his city and yet now she stands before him different. Aged though he could not tell exactly by how much, the thing that caught him by the most surprise was seeing her wearing the mark of the Tsuchikage. He would not speak for a few seconds, silently taking in the sight before him as he processed what exactly he was seeing.

Whenever he finally spoke, his voice was calm and quiet, yet still held the same respect and authority that was of his position, or rather former position. "I see much has changed in my absence, Lady Tsuchikage." Bowing his head slightly out of a sign of his respect of her position, "How may I be of service?" Though his thoughts would still be on locating Mitsukira, He was a loyal citizen of Iwa before his rise to Tsuchikage and though he was no longer Tsuchikage, he was a soldier loyal to his homeland and he would do whatever is asked of him.

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:17 pm

She would wait and let him take the time he needed, recalling her own re-awakening and how disoriented she had felt. Hearing him call her 'Lady Tsuchikage' did feel extremely strange though, and once he had finishes speaking Diana would nod back. "At ease with the formalities Masaru, we can discuss that once your body has fully recovered from being inactive for so long. Shinobi body or not; it will catch up to you if you do not take it easy for a day or so, and I would prefer to not have to see you back in the hospital for that exact reason. We are already short on shinobi as it is due to the wave of comas that has hit the shinobi world."

Her eyes would go from red to yellow as she activated her Dojutsu, and a crystal orb would appear in her now-extended left hand. "Here, this should catch you up on the major events you missed from my perspective. All you need to do is focus on it and it will show you."

If he were to take the orb, Masaru would feel selected memories of Diana flow through him like camera flashes as soon as he focused, though even before he did he would be able to feel the memories inside. Iwa losing the war with Konoha and being forced to pay reparations and signing a treaty; Yui becoming and then retiring as Kage once the debt was paid, Mitsu and Chen becoming in charge as a councilmember diarchy, news of the truce formed during the Kage council during Diana's temporary coma, Iwa gaining control of the Lands of Wind and Birds. Shin Muramatsu becoming Kage.

The attack of the Indaina Kujira and the many brave shinobi who died to protect their way of life, the final blow being dealt by Diana's summoning of the Nue. A brief flicker of Okane being declared missing as the wreckage of the Heavenly Emporium could be seen in it's entirety.

The news of Chen Kimyōnakama massacring all of Sunagakure's elderly one year prior. Diana entering the portal to fight Nue, a calander showing it had been a year, and exiting the portal to become Tsuchikage. The final memory would be an actual memory and not a flash of info. It would be that of Irene Moneta, a true 'living golem' and Diana's assistant, carefully setting Mitsu's unconcious body next to Masaru in the Tsuchikage's chambers where Mitsu had kept him safe during his time in the coma; Diana placing two shinobi who looked to be a mix of human and golem like Irene guarding their chambers as the Monetas left the room.

The process of viewing the memories would take less then a second, and Diana would give him some time to process said information before speaking again. "Is there anything you want clarified? I understand it is a lot to take in so quickly, and I understand that you want to visit her, but once again I would advise patience."

184.3/185 CP
    Volens Momeria (Technique); -15 CP
    169.3/185 CP

Post by Masaru Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:29 pm

Hearing her say for him to take it easy almost brought a smile to his face until he heard that Iwagakure was suffering from multiple Shinobi afflicted with the same strange illness that had befallen him, hearing that so many of his brethren we're suffering was hard for him to swallow though he would do his best not to show it on his face. As he watched the orb form and hearing Diana's words Masaru would hesitate if only for a second, unsure if he really wanted to know what had befallen his beloved country, however he would swallow down his uncertainty and grasp the crystal orb Diana was offering.

Masaru could not believe what he saw, years of information flashing by in a matter of a second, yet it was as if he had experienced it himself. At least from Diana's perspective as she said. There were many things that did not sit right with the former Tsuchikage, the first of which was Iwagakure losing to Konohagakure. Now unable to shake the fact that maybe if he had been there, things could have been different. Seeing Yui take up the mantle of Kage in his stead and honoring Iwagakure it was the most he could have hoped for given the situation he had left her with. Seeing Mitsukira working with his former student to run things after, through Diana's eyes he did not have all the details he glimpse enough to see just how far his young pupil had fallen with the report of him murdering the elders of the sand, he knew his pupil was troubled however he never would have believed that he was this far gone. The declaration that Okane was missing after the wreck of his glorious city Masaru only had the one chance of visiting. His thoughts wandering to that of Okane and the marvels that man had created, the very man who made him Soulstring, 'what has happened to you cousin?'

Despite everything else that Diana had shared with with him of the events that had transpired while he was in a coma the last memory would strike him the hardest. Seeing that Mitsukira was now suffering from the same illness that had besieged him and now what seems like most of the country was almost more than he could bare. A single tear would roll down Masaru's cheek as the orb finished it's job with sharing the memories of the young Tsuchikage.

Masaru would inhale a deep breath collecting his thoughts and his new half memories, hearing Diana speak again however Masaru would smile back at her. "I appreciate your concern Mi'lady, however it appears I have been resting for the past 4 years while everything and everyone I love has fallen around me." The man would stop briefly as if the reality of the words he just spoke had just hit him all at once, it had been four years.... After just a second the man would continue as though he had not stopped. "Thank you for sharing your memories with me, however there is far too much to do for me to simply sit around now, there are some things that it seems I need to get into good order. The first of which is my Estate, the Tetsudashi District. Does it still stand? What of Amaya and Hansuke are they safe?"

Masaru would allow Diana to answer the first two questions so as not to bombard her with questions all at once, once she had answered the those questions he would move on to the next thing to be covered. "What of my Tea shop, The Jade Dragon? I hope you do not find it rude of me to ask for the title to it's property lot, I believe it was in the safe in the Kages office during my term. While at the time I was using it to help Iwagakure, it seems that I now need it for myself." Masaru paused realizing that what he was asking, not matter how polite he was trying to be was still probably coming off as rude coming from a man who just woke up from a four year nap. "With respect of course, Mi'lady." He would add with another slight bow of his head.

She might think he was pushing himself, however to him the quicker he could take care of these minor things the quicker he could move on to the truly important things that were running through his mind.

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:09 pm

She'd sigh, shaking her head as Masaru admitted he couldn't sit around, and she'd mutter under her breath, "I should have figured. Oh well." And she'd look to him, nodding once he finished his first two questions. "In that case we should talk as we move. Give me a minute." Preforming the clone seal, Diana Prime would then began to create some clay pegasi with her kinjutsu while the clone addressed Masaru's questions.

"The four clan districts still stand, with two more planned for construction to try and raise the spirits of the people. As for Amaya and Hansuke, I do not recall seeing those names on any of the lists regarding the deceased or the comatose, so I am heavily assuming that they are safe as well. I would not be surprised if they were the ones keeping your Estate in good health. In fact a few of my Warmachina, the living golems you saw in the memory, told me that it was rather well kept."

Diana Prime still working on her clay craft, she'd wait for Masaru to ask his next questions, giving a nod as he bowed. "The Jade Dragon is still operational; if I recall correctly from reading the ledgers Ms. Mitsukura had set up the shop to assist in continuing to grow Iwagakure even in your absence. The deed shall be returned to you, no strings attached." The income it provided did well during the reparations payment, but like Masaru it could do to take it a little easier.

Diana Prime turned back to Masaru as the clone dissipated, the two clay pegasi at the ready as she side saddled, clearly not exerting herself with their creation as the other moved over to the previous Kage. "The pegasi are ready, where do you wish to go while we talk?"

169.3/185 CP
    C2; Model Pegasus; -10 CP (2 pegasi)
    159.3/185 CP

Post by Masaru Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:55 pm

A smile would form on the man's face, more than happy to hear that his family with the exception of Mitsu was safe and his tea shop was still around. Hearing that the foundation of Iwagakure was still strong, gave hope to Masaru that it meant the pillars of the country could be rebuilt and the land would prosper again. As Diana finished her crafting of the Pegasi and asked her question as to where to head Masaru considered the question asked of him, while he wanted nothing more than to reunite with his family there were slightly more pressing matters on his mind. At least now he knew them to be safe, and that was the most important thing, and while his sword and bow was no doubt at the estate he knew there was somewhere else they needed to go to talk.

"Tell me Lady Tsuchikage, is the tunnel from the Kages office to my Estate still intact? I only ask as it would make things simpler for me as I am not yet ready for the populace to see me just yet. Not after I have failed so many." As he spoke Masaru would approach and mount one of the two Pegasi, awaiting her answer. If the tunnel was still in fact intact it would make reaching the estate unnoticed by the general populace of Iwa both today and in the future if Diana agrees with his next proposal. If the tunnel is intact Masaru would make way toward the Kage's complex flying the pegasus high into the air above the clouds so fewer citizens would notice. If the tunnel was no longer operational then he would make his way to the Tetsudashi Clan district to retrieve his gear, having the conversation in the air should be no different than the underground tunnel with the exception of the high winds, still the main thing was that no one heard or saw him. Just before he reached the clouds he would look out over the village, basking in the view of it all. So much had changed in the past four years, yet he could still see the Tetsudashi Clan district in the distance, his home calling for him.

Once they were both above the clouds and heading towards whichever destination Masaru would look to Diana, it would seem that being Tsuchikage suited her. If he was being completely honest with himself he never wanted the job, he had always been more of a warrior and it became clear after he took up the mantle that they did not need a warrior leading the village they needed someone with the smarts and capabilities of someone like Diana. At least now they have it. "I hope you do not find this too forward of me, as I know that I have just awoken from this strange illness. However, it would seem as though the role of Tsuchikage suits you. If you would do me the honor I would like to serve you and Iwagakure, for that reason I would like to ask you to allow me to join the ranks of the Anbu, so that I may serve the village the way I was meant to. I was a soldier for Iwagakure before becoming Tsuchikage and I believe that I can at least still contribute to the continuation of this country, if you will have me."

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:22 pm

Diana would bring a hand to her chin as she tried to recall the tunnel, but was drawing a blank. "I was unaware that there was a tunnel, though given I have not been in the Kage's Office itself very often due to working as I move from place to place for the time being, I would not be surprised that it slipped my notice. I would assume that it has been maintained by your staff though. We can go and check, as I understand the desire to stay out of sight."

Taking off towards the complex, Diana could see the citizens of Iwa going about her day with her eagle-eyed sight. Every so often she could make out of of the Warmachina helping out, usually acting as physical labor. She could see some citizens were still nervous about them, and she didn't blame them. To only have two years to get used to Warmachina, with the first year almost exclusively being unseen as the living golems mostly stayed in the Korikane District...well even see might have needed the time to adapt. Still, people could adapt, and she had personally seen children accept them quicker then the adults; the next generation.

Her attention would turn back to Masaru as he spoke once more, unaware of his inner thoughts on her, a small smile forming. "Your words are too kind Masaru. You have more the earned the right and honor to become an Anbu, even a Captain if you desire. In fact, I would like to offer you the position of Specter Commander as well once your body has recovered a bit more. Even now, even after dealing the final blow to that artificial disaster upon the Heavenly Emporium, I do not see myself as a soldier, and if war is to ever break out again I would appreciate your guidance." She'd pause for a few seconds, and her demeanor changed as she looked to the horizon. Her face would take on a more serious look to it as her next sentences were not the usual monotone, but filled with a rare humanity she preferred to show more in her actions then words, yet felt the need to use right here.

"You have not failed Iwagakure or it's people Lord Masaru. Iwagakure still stands thanks to the foundations you rebuilt to allow those you inspired to keep it from crumbling, even with everything that has happened to us. Please, never forget that."

159.3/185 CP
    C2; Model Pegasus; 0 CP Upkeep
    159.3/185 CP

Post by Masaru Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:36 am

Masaru was a little surprised by Diana's offer, he had thought he would have to start at the bottom of the Anbu and prove himself again to work his way to the top. To be offered not only captain of the Anbu but Spectre Commander, was more than he ever expected after having just returned to duty as it were. Yet he would be happy to accept the positions, and hearing that the divisions he had put into place during his term were still operational, was in all honesty relieving, even while gone he wasn't completely forgotten. To hear that she at least believed he had not failed was something and even though her words would truly touch him, he could not shake the fact that deep down he felt as though he had failed but he would not let it stop him from trying to redeem himself.

"I am humbled by your words, Lady Tsuchikage. It would be my honor to accept your offer to be Spectre Commander. I will serve both positions with honor to the fullest extent of my abilities." Masaru would look down over the village, even from this height he could easily make out the details of the people and golems on the street. Had it not been for Diana's memories he would have found it odd, however he understood what they truly were now. It was impressive to see the village, it is prospering despite the decline in Shinobi due to the affliction. "You were at the Heavenly Emporium when it happened," Masaru's words where darker than before an ominous tone hanging in his voice as he spoke. "Please Lady Tsuchikage, what can you tell me about the disappearance of my cousin Okane? I know from your memories that he was declared missing, however he is of my blood and I need to know what has happened to him. As well as the last known whereabouts of my pupil Chen, if you know that is. I would like to find him as well, once I have settled things here." As the Pegasi drew closer to the Kage's complex Masaru would weave the Tiger seal as he began to control the light around him with his chakra to make himself near invisible with the Hiding in Camouflage Technique. While he knew it would not stop those like Diana and other well observant Shinobi it would at the very least keep his presence from the general population, as for the Shinobi that could see him well he would leave that to the discretion of the kage.

Masaru would fall silent as they descended, following behind the Tsuchikage until they would reach her office. Taking a few moments to take in the view of it, a lot changes in four years, but to Masaru just a day before he entered this room as his and now he is entering the room of another yet the view from the window was just as beautiful. After a minute or two he would look to Diana, "I appreciate your understanding for my wish to remain unseen as it were, I do not want news of my return to spread too quickly until I have had time to get all my affairs in order. Besides the more people that know the faster the news will travel to other countries, not that I underestimate your security at all I do not truly know what you have in place. I just prefer not to take chances, now if the tunnel is still there the switch under the desk should open it. Open the first drawer on the left and the button on the underside of the top should still be there." If the tunnel was indeed there the switch would open a panel behind the desk the lead to a small spiral staircase that would lead back down behind the walls of the lower floors, all the way to the underground tunnel that would take them straight to his personal estate in the Tetsudashi District, allowing them to continue without the need to use chakra. Of course if it wasn't there they could just have the conversation in her office, either was fine as he could make his way to his estate after if needed.

Chakra: 190/210
    -20 for A-Rank Hiding in Camouflage Technique

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:41 pm

Diana nodded as he accepted the position, and turned back to him as he brought up the Emporium and his cousin. She'd sigh, wishing she could give him more information, but even she had her limits. "I was. Unfortunately I do not know much about how Okane disappeared, just that he did so during the battle and no one has had any solid leads as to how. My current assumption that it was due to a space-time jutsu, as that was how the majority of enemy combatants arrived at the Emporium. Chen however I do know more about, as his last whereabouts was in Sunagakure. I haven't heard anything regarding him leaving, so I assume he is still there; though I would also advise caution if you do go after him He has become quite strong in your absence." As they began to land, Diana brought her hand up to her linkpearl to make it appear that she wasn't talking to the now-invisible Masaru. "I would prefer Chen to be brought in alive though, as I don't trust him enough to not think he has some backup plan if he's killed."

Dispelling the pegasi and entering the complex, Diana was greeted with an excitedly nervous secretary holding one of her tomestone devices, and as soon as he locked eyes with Diana, he approached. "Lady Diana, The Sensory Center has informed me that the chakra signature o-" Diana would hold up her hand to stop the secretary. "I am aware. Tell the Sensory Center Shinobi that the said chakra signature is to be disregarded until further notice by myself or the new Spectre Commander who will be announced in time, and that the addendum to Order 79 is to still be monitored." The secretary nodded and made a motion to indicate their lips were sealed, then ran off to inform those that needed to know.

Soon enough they'd enter the Office, and gave Masaru a few seconds to enter before shutting the doors. "I fully understand, the less people who know, the less chance someone may try to interfere." Searching the desk, it took her a quick second but she'd get it quickly enough. "Ah, here it is." The secret stairway opening, Diana would pull out some scrolls from a different part of the desk, and would motion for Masaru to lead the way. After all, it was his tunnel.

159.3/185 CP

Post by Masaru Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:41 pm

As the panel opened and revealed the staircase Masaru would smile, 'this will at least make meeting with Diana easier.' He would make his way to the stairway and begin the long path down underground, his estate was not that far and they will arrive in his private study of the manor. This tunnel would be a direct path to either in the event of an emergency, he could get to her or she to him if needed. Provided of course he was at his estate at the time that is. Once they had begun down the stairway Masaru would manipulate a small flame in his hand to help light the path, though the tunnel was there he had not gotten to lighting it before his sickness took him. It was only then that he would return to the topic of Chen that had started in the air.

"I believe you miss understand my wish to find Chen, I have no intention of fighting him. I need to know why he did what he did, and the only way to get the answers I seek is to speak with him myself. I knew he was strong and troubled whenever he was my student, however I cannot believe that he is too far gone that he cannot come back. You may not believe that I have failed Iwagakure, but I know in my heart I failed him. If I had been there for him in that time he might not have done it, or at the very least I could have stopped him. Either way I need to hear it from him, and I will do everything in my power to bring him home. But I Will Not harm him."

Masaru would once again fall silent as his words lingered in the air, he meant every word of it and if Chen wished to kill Masaru then the man would not stop him, but he had to believe that Chen was not beyond saving. However he had other matters to deal with first, though Chen was a top priority so too was his cousin. "As for Okane, I will find him as well. I will start at the wreckage, I know time has passed since then, if you don't have any leads then that is the only place to start. With any luck maybe I will find someone that knows something about the attack or his disappearance." As they reached the bottom of the stairway and began the trek through the tunnel, the flame in his palm burning the occasional cobweb a smile would form on his face. "That is of course after I have taken care of the things I need to here, and you permit me to do so." This was a strange feeling having to answer to someone above him having not had to do so for so long, but it was one that he would have to get use to, it would just take some time. "Forgive me for my rashness, Lady Tsuchikage. There is just so much there is I wish to take care of, however I will defer to you as to the importance of them. Iwagakure comes first and my personal attachments will wait. However if I get the chance to find either of them I will take the opportunity when it is given."

Chakra: 189.5/210
    -.5 for not jutsu flame in hand

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:10 pm

She'd follow Masaru down the stairs, and she'd create a small Fusee orb on the end of one of the receivers to act like a floating torch. Sure she could have just used her dojutsu's infared sight, but old habits died hard. He was somewhat right in that she assumed he'd be going off to fight Chen, though as he spoke about wanting to learn how Chen had gone down his dark path his conviction to not harm Chen was...well it was a little concerning given the new positions he had just been given. "Just be careful if and when you do find him, and for the Sage's sake do not get yourself killed either. I would prefer Mitsukura not wake a widow."

"You may go as soon as you feel ready to do so Lord Masaru; Okane's disappearance is highly likely related to the Emporium attack, and the sooner you find him the better chance we have at knowing the potential enemy. Though before you do go and search for Okane I wish for you to have this." She'd hand him a scroll. "During your coma, I had fallen into one myself. When I awoke I had, for a brief period of time, found I had a latent third bloodline; that of the Tetsudashi. I didn't get to do much with it as my ability to use the element was stolen by the Indaina Kujira, but I still retained the knowledge of the techniques I created during that time that I wish for you to have. I know they are not much, but as I've learned you can never have too many jutsu under your belt."

She'd hand him a second scroll, this one larger, "This scroll has some of my personal jutsu as well that you may find useful, as well as permissions to access both Iwa and Suna's exclusive techniques once. All I ask is that once you learn the jutsu you burn the second scroll; I cannot make use of the first scroll anymore anyways."

159.3/185 CP
    Fusee; -1 CP
    158.3/185 CP

Diana's Personal Jutsu on the Scroll:

Post by Masaru Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:03 am

Masaru would take the two scrolls from Diana, though he had learned most of Iwa's techniques while he was Tsuchikage he was interested to see if anyone had expanded upon it since then and even more curious to see what Suna techniques were as well as Diana's personal techniques. Though he wouldn't look at them just yet, tucking them under his arm as they continued through the tunnel. Although it was odd to hear her say she too had the blood of the Tetsudashi, and more so troubling to hear that someone had the ability to steal it away from her. If this person that she spoke of was strong enough to steal her ability, then it could be possible he was connected to the disappearance of Okane. Of course that was just a theory until he had solid proof of such things, but he would need to travel to the wreckage and see what he can find out for himself.

"There is no need to worry about me, Lady Tsuchikage. I do not plan to make my wife a widow either, I do not believe Chen is a threat, I believe he is lost but he is a child of the Stone just like you or I. I have to believe that if I can find him and speak with him he will come back to us..." Masaru's voice would trail off slightly for just a second before he continued "However, if it sets your mind at ease, I will take a small squad of my clansmen with me as well, those that I can trust with information and you can trust will protect me, even if I do not believe it to be necessary. I can have a full report on your desk in a few weeks as to where we will be heading and the name of the three I will be taking with me."

After a few moments the would arrive at a second set of stairs leading up and Masaru would move aside and allow Diana to go first if she liked, if not he would. "I knew when I met you, that you were a Child of the Stone, however I never would have expected that it went so far." He would comment in relation to her statement about her third bloodline, "however it is rather worrisome to hear someone took you abilities away. What can you tell me about this... What was his name?" Masaru would ask as they reached the top of the stairs and he depressed the switch that shifted the blank wall from this side to reveal a well furnished but largely untouched study. The wall which they entered from would shift close after they have entered revealing a book case with many books that look like they could be on display in a shop, despite his absence it would seem Hansuke did not allow the staff to skirt their duties. 'At least it's not covered in dust' Masaru thought to himself as he launched the flame from his hand to the fireplace on the opposite wall before stepping behind the desk to the wall behind it to the large portrait of Him, Mitsukira, Amaya and Hansuke in front of the manor standing together beneath a Tree, taking a moment to star into the portrait before moving it revealing a safe. "Please have a seat wherever you like Mi'lady," Masaru would say as he began opening the safe, Masaru would take some documents out before closing the safe and returning the portrait to it's resting place. "When I first welcomed you into Iwagakure, you told me if there was anything I needed I could ask. I hope that is still true because there is something I would like to ask you," Masaru would then hand the documents to Diana revealing them to be several blueprints for weapons and armors. "I myself have not the knowledge, however I had requested the Smith draft these for you, of course that was four years ago now I was hoping you are capable of such feats. If I am not overstepping by asking you if course, I know you are no doubt busy enough and if you cannot I understand I will ask another -." "Who dares enter that room without permission! I will cut you dow-" A gruff of a voice would be heard from outside the study as the door flies open to reveal Hansuke standing there mid sentence whenever his eyes fell upon Masaru and his words caught in his throat. "My... My Lord, I did not realize that you-" Masaru would hold up his hand as he step towards the elder man, causing the man to stop speaking and stand at attention. "There is no need for that my old friend, I am sorry I did not return sooner but I am here now. Where is Amaya?" "She is out my Lord" "Good I would prefer she not find out just yet, please make sure that the Lady Tsuchikage and myself are undisturbed and tell no one that I have returned. We will speak later." "Of course, it is good you are well and home again." The old man would say with a smile, "Mi'lady" he would add with a nod towards Diana before exiting and shutting the door behind him.

With that out of the way Masaru would turn back to Diana, "Well that should be taken care of now. We need not worry about more interruptions, where were we? Ah yes the items, would it be within your wheel house of time to do so?"

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:29 pm

When offered, Diana would take the lead up the stairs, replying to him as they went up. "The Indaina Kujira, the bijuu-like beast I had shown you in my memories during the Emporium attack. I am still unsure as to how it took my bloodline away, but suffice to say it is unable to do so anymore. In theory I have a way to get it back, but it will take a long time, and it is not even guaranteed."

Stepping into the estate, Diana looked around to appreciate the décor that was set up, though her eyes would lock to the painting for a second and a half. She had only gotten one portrait of herself done once, way back when she had lived in the Land of Keys. It had been a nice portrait, something that represented simpler times before it had been destroyed. Maybe she should get a new portrait made. Taking a seat, she'd watch as Masaru pulled out the blueprints, though before she could get a good look at them one of the people from the phot had appeared.

For an older gentleman Masaru's servant still had some power behind his voice, and while she could feel her Hypherion Battery rev up for just a short moment, once she saw who it was it slowed back down. She could see from how the two addressed each other they shared a healthy relationship, and was glad to see Masaru wouldn't be lonely for the time being at least. She'd nod back when the old man she assumed was named Hansuke addressed her before turning back to the blueprints.

She'd look them over per Masaru's request, and while they would take time to make, they were all within her wheelhouse. The time factor though...that was harder to make a call on. "I should be able to make time to craft these for you, though I cannot give an exact measurement for when they will be finished. if you can get me the harder to acquire materials like the meteor metal and Heat-Resistant Cloth, then I will do what I can to make them. "

Post by Masaru Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:43 am

Masaru would let a smile pass his lips as he heard Diana say she would be able to make the requests, though he had originally planned to use her skills to make a set of this armor for Chen, as a Spectre however since so much has changed in what only feels like a day to Masaru those blueprints remained in the safe for when Chen returned, as now it did not seem like the right time with everything else going on. "I will see that Hansuke take care of acquiring the materials you will need for the work, as far as the time frame that is understandable and please do not rush anything on my account. Whenever you can get them done is acceptable to me." Masaru said with a smile just before a loud squeal was heard coming from the distance followed by rapidly approaching the study door, "and that would be Amaya." Masaru would say with a smile as he stood from the desk hearing Hansuke yell after his daughter as the young girl flung open the door to the room Masaru and Diana were in.

The young pink haired girl stood before them, shoulders heaving from her run to the room. In her eyes Masaru could see happiness, sadness, and what he could only assume was anger. She stood there silently look at Masaru as he stood there looking at the girl, she had aged no longer the little girl that clung to the side of his leg when they would meet people in the streets but she was beginning to blossom into a young lady. After a silent moment the girl would leap into her father's arms giving him a hug so tight that Masaru was surprised by her strength, when he was finally able to pull the young woman off of him she would punch him in the shoulder, hurting her own hand as Masaru chuckled. "Why didn't you come find me, Father? I had to find out from the old man." She stated point back to Hansuke who was standing at the door nearly out of breath, "I'm sorry Masaru, she's too fast." Masaru would simply nod saying, "it's alright Hansuke." Before looking to Amaya and directing her attention to Diana, "Amaya you know the Lady Tsuchikage, mind your manners." For a second Amaya would look as though she was about to say something to Masaru however the look in the man's eyes made her stop and straight out her outfit before bowing to Diana. "It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Tsuchikage, please forgive my outburst. I am just so happy to have father home. I am Amaya Tatsudashi."

Masaru would step back allowing the Amaya to properly introduce herself before an idea occured to him, "Amaya, the Tsuchikage and I were just speaking of how I would like to keep my return private for the time being. Perhaps you could help with that." He said smiling as he saw the young 16 year old perk her ears up, "How would you like to serve as a go-between when the needs arise to deliver messages and other things between myself and the Lady Tsuchikage?" There would be a small squeal from the girls lips as she began feverish shaking her head yes. "I hope this is acceptable Lady Tsuchikage?"

If this arrangement is accepted by Diana, Masaru would add. "Well then I will leave the two of you to get aquatinted, while I take care of a few more matters. If you would excuse me." And with a slight bow Masaru would exit the study to go and speak with Hansuke about his other matters.

[Exit Thread]

Claiming copy of Suna and Iwa Scroll and Diana's personal technique scroll given in this thread. Also claiming Anbu Captain and Jounin Commander also given in this thread.

Giving Diana the blueprints for items to be made. Here

Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:57 pm

Diana would nod in acknowledgement, though before she could say that the faster she could get the work done the quicker Masaru would be able to search for his lost queries the voice of the unknown female could be heard. Her eyes glancing to the side, Diana would watch as Amaya would come in as gracefully as a young blast member who just learned how to expel their chakra. Even without her using Nue (not that she would right now for risk of the seal), she could see the emotions she was likely feeling.

Staying quiet as not to ruin the reunion, Diana took in the very small moment before Masaru addressed her presence. She would begin to nod, but held off as she noticed the tension between the two, nodding properly once Amaya had bowed. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Miss Amaya, and it has already been forgiven." She had made it public that unless she was wearing the full Kage outfit for the time being the people of Iwa didn't need to be so formal, but this was Masaru's house and as such was his rules.

She hadn't expected Masaru to propose having Amaya as a go-between, but she wasn't against it in the slightest. Clearly his daughter liked the idea, so who was she to say no? "It is an acceptable arrangement Lord Masaru." Giving a small bow in return as Masaru left, Diana would turn to Amaya, waiting for him to close the door before she relaxed a little, leaning back and opening her sixth sense just as a precaution.

"You can relax a little Amaya, I am not as strict about formality as Masaru is."

And with that Diana would spend the time getting to better know the daughter of the former Kage.

{Exit}

Claiming blueprint knowledge

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:39 am