Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Brief Return

Mort
    Mort

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

A Brief Return Empty A Brief Return

Post by Mort Sat 3 Oct 2020 - 2:26

Mort had come as soon as he could. After having placed his order with a good while ago, he hadn't heard back about his commissions until a few days ago, but he had also been on a mission and as such couldn't exactly go to pick up his gear from the man until today. Thanks to the mission he was also a bit behind on recent news, but that could wait until he got back to the clan district. Honestly? he was quite excited, as while his hat was good as a makeshift shield and swords as a makeshift axes, it just wasn't the same.

Entering the shop he'd take a few moments to take in the shop scenery once more, then he'd go up to the counter to see if he could find the man who had helped him earlier, Hiro if he recalled correctly. Pressing the little bell that he had finally found on the first try this time, he'd wait for someone to help them. Then, once someone had come to assist him, he'd present the letter containing the details. He had even brought along his money pouch, as when they had spoken it sounded like he'd need to pay a decent price for the axe and shield he had commissioned.

"Apologies for my lateness, but I'm here to pick up some items Mr. Damian had made for me? The letter said that it alone should be sufficient."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 17:01