Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+59
Naganori
Seid
Hanabi Uchiha
Diana
Airi Ohara
Chinoike Yui and Yua
Ren
Neopolitan Uchiha
Ayame
Peragus
Yuichi
Satomi
Tengoku
Arisu
Mitsukira
Maigo
AriDokuma
Nyguyen Uchiha
Ikomiki
Hana Kaguya
Akari Chinoike
Data_Sora
Kagura Ezume
Suguru
Jingo Senju
Masaru
Raijin
Q
Seigi
Tatts
Shimiko Chinoike
Jin Misukage
Taiga
Kureji Toukei
Kimiko
Itaken
Izumi
Rini
Tatsuya
Kim Chang-Min
Daisuke Kaguya
Sen
Rei
Kotoshura Yui
Zurui
Uchiha Akihiro
Taichi Kotōshura
Sera O'Tem
TsukiTatsuda
Kyoji
Bryn
Rin Matoi
Fenrir
Copycat
Azumi
Gin Akiyama
Makoto
Akame
Kazuya Uchiha
63 posters

Northwestern Gate

Kazuya Uchiha
    Kazuya Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
    Class: X
    Ryo: 18,475

Northwestern Gate Empty Northwestern Gate

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:27 pm

The primary gate of the village, facing towards the Land of Earth and the most heavily guarded. It is always open, except in cases of emergencies.

Picture:
    Spoiler:
    Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

Northwestern Gate Empty Re: Northwestern Gate

Post by Akame Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:41 pm

Tsuyo waited at the main gates of Konohagakure, ready for the mission to begin. She had stopped at the Government office to read Makoto's file, sending a message to him via a Hyuga chuunin to meet Tsuyo at this gate for a mission. The message detailed that he was to come prepared with weapons and armor should he have them.

The Hyuga clan head herself was dressed plainly. She had on the navy blue pants many Konoha jonin wore for missions, with a mesh t-shirt on and a flak jacket over that. She was dressed for a scouting mission, and as such had a quiver full of twenty arrows strapped across her back with the plumes on her right shoulder. A bow was slung cross ways over her other shoulder. She had the common open toed sandals on that were common among shinobi and steel arm guards to provide her with protection from weapons without needing to draw one herself. In the various pouches on her flak jacket were basic provisions for the trip, combat supplements, and some small arms. Two pouches on her right thigh, one on her left, and a fourth on her left hip contained the bulk of Tsuyo's small arms.

Her staff and manriki were left at home, being unnecessary for the mission at hand. Her black hair was pulled into a ponytail, a Konoha headband strapped across her forehead. She was armed and ready, but that was mostly because the trip to the bandits would take a day or so. Tsuyo wanted to see what the genin could do and perhaps teach him a couple tricks before they got to their destination. Everything was a learning opportunity. She waited patiently for Makoto to get there, the message from yesterday having said to show up at dawn. It was a couple minutes before then, so he still had the opportunity to make a good impression and show up early.

"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    Makoto
    Makoto

Post by Makoto Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:35 am

Makoto had been waiting on this moment a long time, being at the bottom of the totem pole with nothing to do sucked but today was his first mission. Makoto would begin to make his way to the Northwestern Gate that faced directly to the land of Earth but Makoto didn’t know where he was going, all he knew was that the head of the Hyuga clan needed to meet him there around dawn, but Makoto would intend on showing up early because his parents distilled in him that if you’re on time your late. So he would rush his way to the gate.

Makoto had on his usual clothing a fishnet shirt with a blue jacket underneath only zipped up halfway up. Upon seeing the woman he would stop his speed walking and walk to normal. His finger would come up to his face as he would examine the female Kikaichū on his finger. Seemed as if they were living a normal lifespan which sounded good to him. Upon coming up to the Hyuga Makoto would lift his hand up for a fist bump making sure his bugs went back up his sleeve so he didn’t freak her out. “The name is Makoto Aburame.”

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Tsuyo's eye was drawn to a young man who was walking towards her. Her keen eyes were sharp enough to pick out the insects crawling around on the young man as he approached, even without her prized dojutsu. She could see for kilometers in any direction with a good vantage point, something so close was very easy to pick out without any effort on her behalf. The jonin watched him out of the corner of her eye his entire approach, being careful to not turn her head to look directly at him. Having read his file, she expected something bug related with the kid. At least one of her questions was answered.

He walked up to her without any kind of doubt as to who she was, offering his fist to her like he wanted to do a fist bump. Tsuyo turned her head towards him, one eyebrow raised slightly in surprise. Was it arrogance or innocence? It was a little hard to tell sometimes. She hesitated for a couple seconds before finally raising her fist slowly and giving the genin a fist bump. "Tsuyo Hyuga." Once his fist dropped, Tsuyo's fist would open so that she could reach out and pop him on the back of the head. Not hard, but enough to let him know he'd been hit. "That's for being rude. You don't just walk up to people you don't know so casually. We're ninjas and so are our enemies. Being so casual can get you killed." She paused here, doing a once over of the genin. He didn't appear to have any kind of weaponry or provisions on him. It was good she had come prepared, then.

A heavy sigh escaped her lips and a look of slight disappointment appeared on her face. "I see you didn't bring much with you either. You should always have at least a couple kunai on your person. There's some things only steel can settle in our line of work," she took a breath here, coming up with a list of exercises to do on the way to the mission location as she spoke. "We'll get you equipped for the mission soon enough. For now, just follow me." With that, Tsuyo turned towards the gates and began to walk out of the village. She waved at the guards as she left, intent on finding a good spot to stop and do a bit of training.

[exit village]

Makoto
    Makoto

Post by Makoto Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Makoto would rub his head in the area she popped him. “I know you’re not the enemy. Your supposed to be my sensei.” Makoto would sigh as he listened to the woman go on and on about weapons but Makoto didn’t care. He didn’t need weapons his bugs were all he needed, kunai can be lost, swords and armor can break but his bugs. They were plentiful and couldn’t be lost either way. Makoto wouldn’t say much after that as he stuck his hands in his pockets as the bugs ran up and down his arms in his sleeves, he would just follow the woman out of the village.

[Village Exit]

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Water | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose
    Class: B
    Ryo: 30,000

Post by Gin Akiyama Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Had being ordered to act as gate sentry for a standard shift Gin left the Academy and took the road to the main gate. It was one of his more favored task due to the ease of work load. Having company with him would also make the day go by a lot faster. As a Chuunin of his village Gin prefers to wear the standard load-out many Shinobi are seen wearing, which is provided by the village's armory. A pair of black combat sandals cover both feet leaving the toes and heel open securing up to his ankles. He wears a pair of common synthetic black pants personally having the bottoms wrapped in white bandage wrap to prevent it dragging or getting snagged. On right his thigh is a blue rectangular holster secured and backed by white tape. Gin wears a black single utility belt tightly secured to his waist. It holds one blue holster on his right side as well as a beige carry pouch around the back side of the belt. His torso is covered by a long sleeve black shirt, the upper sleeves donning the Konoha emblem stitched in red material. Over his shirt is a slate gray colored flak jacket which is zipped up and secure on his body, provided with six scroll holsters across the torso.

His forehead protector is secured across his forehead, the cloth colored blue and with the steel plating facing forwards showing the Konoha emblem in plain view. Gin is a tall, lean male standing at 6'2 and weighing 175 lbs. He has a broad, moderately toned figure with very minor visibility of veins on his forearms. He has a tan skin tone accompanied with rich hazel eyes and medium length brown hair stopping briefly past midway down his neck and shortly past his forehead. Because of this his forehead protector is partially covered by his hair though not greatly inhibiting identification.

Nearing the gates he branched off taking a small dirt road through the grass leading towards the checkpoint office. The office was built into the wall and appeared as a small shelter. A long desk ran across front which gave a surface for whoever had guard duty to fill out any essential paperwork. A few wooden chairs were dotted in the office though nothing fancy to provide long term comfort. The back of the room had another entry way next to the back door which led into the walls. Drawers filled with pen and loose leaf paper, registration forms, and everything essential to function as a checkpoint. A few filing cabinets against the wall of the far side of the room kept track of everyone who has ever left or entered the gate within the year. This was to be organized on a new year basis, tossing the "visitors" while keeping the resident shinobi and business folk. It was a somewhat complicated task for a newbie, but Gin has been a Chuunin for roughly twelve years, and a job as simple as this one was almost muscle memory. Entering the office through a back green door he closed it behind him.

"Alright guys, I'm your relief for the day. How's it been so far?" He asked out of small talk. Though, whether it was busy or not did not matter. The graveyard shift was a whole lot different than the day. "You know, it wasn't too bad actually. There were a bit more people than usual, but we didn't get hit hard. We'll see how the days goes then. Will we see you at Shota's tonight? You'll probably need it if the night had more people than usual." Gin chuckled lightly at the remark. He usually frequented at Shota's Izakaya, though the past few days he had not had enough time for casual drinking. Though tonight might be a nice time to unwind. "I hope so, but we'll see how things go here. Anyways, I'll catch you two later.
    I need to set this space up a bit before the others come along."
    With a wave the two Chuunin left the checkpoint as Gin began tightening up the area. He preferred a clearer work space than a messy one.

Mission Details:

Stamina: B+
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Azumi
    Azumi

Post by Azumi Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:46 pm

Azumi's first mission as a Chunin was to be a sentry on the village Gates. While she would much rather be training so she could get down a few things, she had no problems with the mission. She decided to dress to impress, so instead of her usual attire she donned a tight body suit that opened to expose her chest, which exposed the bra she was wearing beneath. It was meant to be a bit of a revealing outfit, but the look when it was fully put together was rather cute and risque. The body suit covered her feet, wrapping around the arch while exposing her toes and her heels. She wore a fuchsia belt that was connected to a baggy hakama leg of the same coloration that was pulled over her left leg. She wore two fingerless gloves with fuchsia tassels hanging from her wrists. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail with a fuchsia ribbon, with two bangs framing her face on either side. She painted her nails fuchsia, even though the color wasn't her most favored. She really preferred violet above all, but fuchsia made her naturally pale complexion more pronounced. It made her look a bit more like a delicate flower, accentuated her feminine beauty. She had her forehead protector modified with a longer sash so that it could be worn around her waist if she so pleased, so it was positioned diagonally across her waist, forming an 'X' pattern with her belt. Once she was perfect, she set out from her home to go directly to her station.

Azumi entered the guard post and simply stood at the door for a moment looking around. The place seemed a bit messy for what it was supposed to handle. Fortunately, there was already someone there tidying up. This guy was a giant compared to Azumi. She stood at an even 5'0" and weighed in at just above "super lightweight" at 103lbs. She wondered how she would hold up against him in a fight, if they were using pure Taijutsu. Someone more savage than she would simply jump him here to test it out, and the thought fluttered through her mind, but she pushed it aside "Ho, there!" She said loud enough for the male to hear, but not so loud as to startle him if he wasn't paying too much attention to his surroundings "The name's Azumi Isora, I am guessing you're Gin Akiyama? I'm guessing because the other person I'm supposed to meet here is named Kanna and that sounds like a female's name. Though I guess a male could be named Kanna....then again a female could be name Gin...You look like a Gin, though. It's kinda written in your facial features and your posture. It reads "Silver". Oh my, am I babbling? I think I might be." She gave a chuckle "I'll quite down and give you a chance to talk. "

Azumi's Look:

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:34 am

The sound of the doorknob shook as Azumi twisted the knob and pull the door open. Although Gin was preoccupied he was not distracted enough by menial tasks to completely divert his attention. Gin presumed one of them arrived. He stopped what he was doing and directed his attention towards the door ready to greet one of his coworkers for the day. As the door swung open Gin's eyes saw the top of a head as he quickly adjusted himself, nodding his head down slightly to make eye contact with the new arrival. The girl introduced herself as cheery as she could, introducing herself fully. Though, as full-mouthed her greeting was, Gin could not help but chuckle warmly when she finished. "My, what a handful in such a short package." He said, his eyes visually scanning her bizarre dress of choice. "Looks like you're all ready to hit the Izakaya after your shift. But you're right, my name's Gin Akiyama." He said with a casual smile, the same he almost gave to everyone he would first meet. It was a reassuring comfort he liked to give out to those he would meet. First impressions were everything to him.

"Though, silver's priceless for someone such as yourself. It's a pleasure to meet you." Gin set a stack of papers after straightening them out inside a drawer before closing it. The office area was as tidy as it would get. Gin personally would have more storage spaces installed as well as a few other small touch ups to improve the conditions, but it was certainly a lot better than when he first walked in. It was fairly early in the morning, so the traffic at the gates was very light. He did not expect to run into anybody for the next half hour. Pulling up one of the chairs he sat down facing Azumi, though keeping his peripheral on the gate's pathway. Despite his company he still a job to do, and Gin was not one to disrespect his village by doing a poor job. "I'm surprised I haven't met you before.
    I try to stay on good terms with most of my peers, though some happen to slip under radar. What do you like doing around town?"
    Gin started simple, getting a grasp on her hobbies and what she does in her spare time to try and break the ice and understand her a bit more than before.

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Azumi
    Azumi

Post by Azumi Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Azumi was ever the curios butterfly, so she started to move around the room and look in the different filing cabinets to see what they held. Who knows, maybe someone had left some sort of journal full of the woes of guard duty, or a scroll detailing some dark arts. Or maybe just some dusty records, she didn't know but that was part of the adventure! Once she was done with that she realized the male had been talking to her, quickly trying to recall what he had said "I have to be a lot in my little package, or else people start to walk all over me. I am really tiny, after all. People seem to underestimate me, I can't understand why..." She thought for a moment and gave a shrug before moving over to a spot on the desk near Gin. She carefully cleared a space of papers and took a seat on the desk, kicking her legs slowly, like a small child "As for what I do, I have mainly been by myself since becoming a Chunin. Heck, I've been like this since I was an academy student. I am...different from others. I need to train twice as hard to be as good as other Shinobi. So that is what I do, spend most of my time training."

While the words she said should've been heavy with pain and hardship, she said it in a bright and chipper voice. She had decided a long time ago that she wouldn't let whatever she goes through in her life get her down. No matter how much she was crushed down, beaten or broken she would get back up, put on a smile and keep fighting to the best of her ability. All of her training was to make sure that the "best of her ability" could level mountains and raze armies. She didn't feel like something so heavy would be good to say during a first meet, so she kept it to herself. At least until she got to know Gin a little better. Since they were assigned to this mission together, she thought that they would have more interaction and even be on a team "What about you? What do you do when you aren't working or frequenting that Izakaya place?" She needed to make a note of "Izakaya" to look into later. It would be good to socialize with others, get away from her near constant training.

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:14 am

Gin was relatively laid back, thus having the new girl seemingly ravage the workplace was a bit much. Still, he found her presence enjoyable. He at least knew he could get along with her. From what she told him people tend to underestimate her due to her short stature. Gin could perhaps would have been one of those people if he had not met her now. Too short for close quarters...too athletic to be the academic type. Unless... His mind went blank at the thought of her being a legitimate close-quarters fighter. It was almost impossible for him to imagine. Watching Azumi hop up to plop herself on the desk was even more disparaging to his claim. Gin could not put his finger on an accurate assumption, thus he could only assume her expertise was something radical enhancing the whole "big package" claim. Azumi asked to know some more about him, though he knew this game fairly well. "I guess you could say I prefer a simple life of pleasures.

Although I don't mind a leadership role I try to keep my head down. I don't have a whole lot of hobbies I pursue with a passion. Mainly just whatever catches my interest at the moment. I tend to wander town and enjoy company that way. It's a big reason why I frequent that tavern. A warm crowd and good drink."
    Gin was fairly average at surface value. He trained occasionally, mainly just to stay in shape. He performed menial missions to save up cash, and then enjoy some time off. A good part of him lacked a whole lot of motivation to pursue any radical goals. For now, he was fairly comfortable in his life style. "You should come by that place with me tonight. Live music, fair priced drinks, and great food. It'll be my treat. That goes to say we don't get tired of each other on our shift." Gin said with a half hearted chuckle. "Though...you could say I've found a new motivation. I am fairly disciplined in what I want to achieve." He said while resting his right elbow on the desk leaning his cheek against his knuckles.

His eyes spaced out without his knowing on the pile of papers Azumi sat on. "As for you, well, you said you were quite prestigious with your training. I'm interested in what you're capable of." Gin inquired while raising his head up from its rest looking back into Azumi's eyes while continuing a peripheral focus on the gate's entrance. It was not common for someone to try and breech the gates by sprinting them through. If that were attempted the wall guards would have responded with a swift intervention.

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Copycat
    Copycat

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Ryo: 1,105,125

Post by Copycat Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:43 am

Northwestern Gate Z5zaqnA

The late Chuunin zips across rooftops and side-structures alike of buildings within the village as she closes in upon her new destination. What she thought was a day she could spend on a nonchalant mold of training and lazing off turned out to be the one day she had to head out for a mission. Luckily she's coming from the former, so she's already suited up and what not. Her hair is tied into a messy bun that looks like a swirl between red fading into black, and tied with a simple black hairband. As for her attire, she's garbed with her usual black robes, arms covered with the exception of the upper part, especially near the shoulders. Her torso's covered with the typical green flak jacket.

With each brief leap she makes the reddish black end of the single-leg covering lower half of her robe flows back, revealing her right leg and exposing the other half of the black shorts she's wearing, as well as the fishnet warmer covering her knees and the upper part of her ankles. Of course, she's wearing the standard issue black, open-toed tabi boots, though they extend up to the part of her ankles that aren't concealed by her warmers.

As Kanna finally closes in on her destination, she hops off of one last rooftop and descends down, stifling her drop with the application of chakra to her feet. That same application is applied as she heads up, eventually scaling it and making her arrival. She stands at the entrance of the checkpoint office, rattling her knuckles against the doorway. "Sorry I'm late!" She remarks, with her cyan gaze curiously shifting about the area for a moment, specifically at the two already present. From a glance alone it'd be clear she was a little winded, since she rushed there.

"Name's Kanna. I'm guessing you guys are..." To be honest, she skimmed the mission report. The fact that she got to the right gate in itself was just a lucky guess. ".. watching the gate during this shift, as well?" She finishes her sentence, with somewhat of an awkward pause, and a faint, nervous smile present on her features. "Oh right, sorry about the late arrival. I got caught up... breaking up a little quarrel. Some unsatisfied customer was getting into it with a shopkeeper on my way here." She'd made up the excuse on the spot with some quick thinking, even if it was an arguably bad one.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Gin Akiyama
    Gin Akiyama

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 am

Just as Gin finished his last bit the door knob was wringing to be opened. Gin directed his attention towards the door as it was flung open showing yet another eye catching women. Her hair was a blend of red and black, a simple yet alluring combination. She was a styled version of the standard uniform, choosing boots instead of sandals, fishnets, and a lapel to name a few. She was heavily a bit heavily which Gin could only assume she raced here due to her tardiness. Gin had no intentions of reporting her lateness. Although it was expected to include that in the report he felt he would gain nothing but disdain from her if he did. And something as petty as tardiness was not worth crushing his chances. "No harm done. My name is Gin Akiyama. Welcome to the Dungeon: The most exciting place on Earth. The day is just beginning, so feel free to grab a seat or something. We were just talking about each other a bit to kill time before traffic starts." Reaching down to his belt he revealed a small canteen. Removing the cap he took a swig of water before setting the canteen and cap both on the desk top.

"As I was just telling Azumi here I planned to head down to the tavern after this shift with a couple friends. Feel free to stop by if you're interested. Could be a little fun to ease some stress and have some drinks. I'd be willing to pay for both of you." Gin said, casually, as if it was to no issue. He was a fairly kind and genuine individual, as even the sharpest witted person could tell his intentions were serene. Despite Kanna making a presence in the security office he kept his peripheral vision on the gate's roadway ensuring there was nobody waiting to be checked in, or anyone trying to run past the gates without checking in.

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Azumi
    Azumi

Post by Azumi Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 am

Azumi was just about to answer Gin's questions and start up some banter, but then she heard the door knob wiggle, turning her head just as the door opened. A bright greeting was on her tongue, but it fluttered away like leaves on the wind when she saw the female that entered the room. It was like looking upon perfection, her hair, her eyes, the proportions of her body. Her outfit pulled all of that together and made her look stunning, but Azumi could only think about how much better those clothes would look on the floor. She was too busy undressing Kanna with her eyes to pay much attention to what Gin was saying. Gods above and below, even the girl's name was the epitome of beauty. It rolled off the tongue with an elegant ease and left a sweet taste where it tread. Azumi was entranced and enchanted, she would probably do anything Kanna asked of her in that exact moment, without complaint or question.

She realized that there was a bit of a lull in the conversation, so she was up and across the room in a heartbeat, her hand stretched out for Kanna to shake Like Gin said, I'm Azumi. Azumi Isora. It truly is a pleasure to meet someone as beautiful as you... She trailed off a bit, her eyes widening a fraction as her words sunk in "Did I really just say that? Outloud? Not in my head? Oh boy um...just don't mind me. I am gonna..." She quickly turned from Kanna, attempting to hide her reddening cheeks as she returned to her spot on the table. She cleared her throat as she sat and tried to will away the blush on her face "Gin was asking me what I was proficient in just before you got here. To answer the question, my specialty is Taijutsu. I am looking into Kenjutsu to supplement my skill set, and possibly some other things if I figure out something that suits me. My chakra coils are partially damaged, so I am not able to perform Genjutsu or Ninjutsu as well as others, so I stick to more physical arts." She turned to Kanna with a curious look, an eyebrow raised "What about you Kanna? What are your hobbies? Favored skills?"

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu

Post by Copycat Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:39 pm

Northwestern Gate YrBLnqo

Kanna slowly regains her breath as she's spoken to, letting go of the door knob at this point in time. She offers a brief nod, glancing between them. A relieved sigh emits from her maw audibly as Gin alleviates the pressure she put on herself by worrying about receiving repercussions for arriving late. "Yeah, will do." She answers in regard to mentions abotu a seat, listening to his offer and simply nodding her head rather than giving a confirmed answer.

The awkward pause in conversation causes her to contemplate if she'll go ahead and go take a seat or just continue... oddly standing at the door. Her contemplation is easily put off to the side as Azumi heads on over. While Kanna had not noticed the look she was being given prior to this, she did catch onto the prompt compliment and the words of nervousness that followed. Not one for being acquainted with taking compliments, her cheeks don a shade of red as well.

Northwestern Gate I1Y23Km

With a prompt assessment of the development, a small smile forms upon her features and she brightens up, extending her hand out to grasp onto Azumi's, shaking it for a good few moments, then retracting her own hand. The red-and-black-haired kunoichi listens intently to Azumi's elaboration on what they were talking about prior to her arrival, offering the occasional nod whilst smiling. When she's pretty much done explaining, Kanna says some stuff of her own, making sure to answer the female's inquiries after, though.

"Well, talking to people, I guess. That and fashion---but that doesn't really count as a hobby, so I guess changing up how I dress every once and awhile?" Kanna remarks with a light-hearted expression, offering a grin. "As for the offer to go to the tavern, I'd have to think about it. I'm not that big of a drinker. Depends on how many of your friends'll show up."

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Gin Akiyama
    Gin Akiyama

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 am

Azumi gave her standard, cheery introduction. Well, almost standard. She seemed to be a flirtatious type as Gin immediately picked up upon their first introduction. He did not take her compliments serious, though upon the entry of Kanna he saw something change in her. A true sign of lust as her cheeks hued red, a standard giveaway that all people could see. Gin casually sat back in his chair with a partial grin as their scene unfolded. He could not argue Kanna was somewhat cute. Her plump cheeks and rounded face made her seem quite feminine in appearance, as her body complimented the rest. Gin was simply better at hiding his feelings unlike Azumi. It would be unwise to pander the girl with remarks and compliments. He could immediately tell she was already uncomfortable. With a simple, drawn out sigh Gin relaxed himself with a raised smile and rested eyelids. "No need to worry about it, Kanna. Wouldn't want you to stand out like a sore thumb in the cliche." She said, enticing Kanna should not feel obligated to go. After all, Gin had every intention of seeing how much alcohol that girl could handle.

"I wouldn't be so quick to disregard fashion as a hobby. Preening yourself does wonders and has so much diversity in the field." With their equally declined offers, Gin taking Azumi's silence as rejection, he could ease his mind of the idea of a quick hook up and start viewing them as potential comrades. Gin's friend-zone was a barren, cold place with little chance for redemption. Mental blockers started working in his mind as he felt unattached to the two voluptuous Kunoichi before him. He was almost certain they were gay, or perhaps he came off as too blunt and assertive.

Gin temporary lost himself in his thoughts, a subtle smile remaining on his face as he was reclined gracefully in his chair with both eyes closed. Sometimes hearing the perky feminine voices of beautiful women were enough to soothe his soul. Though, he was not inclined to be pushed out of the conversation just yet. Once the girls had taken a brief lull in their conversation, he would interject. "You two...wouldn't happen to know an apothecary, would you?" He found it as a pristine time to build connections to those he may not already have. A chemist would provide a plethora of options to his current arsenal.

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Kazuya Uchiha
    Kazuya Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Katon | Raiton | Fuuton
    Class: X
    Ryo: 18,475

Post by Kazuya Uchiha Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:15 am

It was still fairly early in the day when the Hokage arrived at the main village Gate, but he knew the daylight wouldn't last. The trip he was about to embark on would take several days, leaving him just enough time to make a few final preparations for the summit before the other leaders arrived. That didn't take into account any early arrivals, though, but the samurai were well aware of the situation and he trusted their judgement and the honor of their Shogun, a man the Hokage had actually met once before under...less than ideal circumstances. Kazuya would give a glance back at Fenrir to see that he was ready and then give a short wave to the shinobi on guard duty before taking his leave for the Land of Iron.

[Exit]

Post by Fenrir Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Walking behind the Hokage, Fenrir checked to ensure he had all of his equipment. He had his basic ninja equipment, the same things that all other ninja would carry, as well as his custom blades. Apart from this, he could think of nothing he would need, especially since he still didn't know where he was going or what he was doing. And so, with this knowledge, his equipment, and his Hokage, he ventured out past the gates, covering his face with his mask and pulling up his hood. Whatever they were doing, it was going to be important, and possibly dangerous, so people recognizing him might be bad.

Exit

Character File

Post by Copycat Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:11 pm

OOC: jus' gonna go ahead and skip Azumi

Northwestern Gate T2JiME3

Rather than going ahead and sticking near the door, or taking a seat, she just heads off to the right-most wall of the little room they're cooped up in, leaning up against it. She promptly makes the effort to slowly slither her hands into her pockets, in an effort to make herself more comfortable. Butterflies practically jetted about her stomach, primarily due to concern of making her presence or what she said induce displeasure in either of her newfound comrades.

So rather than trying to make conversation, she just sort of... oddly went with the flow. 'I guess I just don't like alcohol. I might just be too immature to appreciate it's taste, or its effects. Especially after learning how many issues it could make for you if you kept at drinking it... way too many patients that've demonstrated it.' Kanna thinks to herself. The mere thought beckons a sigh from her lungs, her downcast gaze quickly peering upright at the male.

"I suppose so. Change of pace is always nice too--especially if it's safe. People try to change things about themselves in some of the worse ways. I've seen the results far too much at the hospital." Kanna remarks, briefly lifting her hand. She casually casts some of her locks past her shoulderblade, tilting her head a little bit to the opposing side. She sticks her index out and starts to swirl the locks around her finger absentmindedly, cocking a brow at her colleague's question.

"... Mmm, no. Not any that could provide with on-field productions. Trying to dabble in outward additions to what you've got?" She inquires with a knowing smile.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Gin Akiyama
    Gin Akiyama

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 pm

From the corner of Gin's eye he caught the Hokage and Fenrir depart the village. Gin turned his head to give it full attention as they passed the gates without any effort to check out. He passed a glance to the men up top who were trained sensors. They seemed not alarmed in the actions of the man and his accomplice. Giving a fair shrug Gin pulled a drawer open grabbing a clipboard and pen. He was a bit curious as to why the Hokage was leaving the village with one such as Fenrir, who proved to be a superior Jounin. Their business was not his to question. It was his function to at least mark down their departure. Gin zoned out temporarily to what Kanna was saying as he focused on writing down the necessary details for both Fenrir and Kazuya. As he finished he tuned back into Kanna's words, which conveniently resumed to his question about the whereabouts of a chemist. It was true. Gin was interested in poisons and their effectiveness. He eventually planned to incorporate them with his primary weapon. The main problem was finding one. With a shrug and a sigh he leaned back in his chair.

"That is correct, though finding one seems to be too much effort than its worth." Time would pass and business resumed as usual. Gin would leave the outpost booth and return back to the mission board to claim his reward.

[Exit]

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Tsuyo got back to Konoha, having decided to postpone the mission another day. Makoto needed more training to go on a mission as dangerous as the one she had taken, and him being there would have only distracted Tsuyo in the long run. He had potential, but none of it had decided to manifest itself with his physical body so far. On a scouting misison, a shinobi needed to be able to react and escape on a moments notice. She wasn't confident he could, and so here she was. Assuming Makoto was behind here, she would enter the village after mid-day on the day she left. She intended to do a couple things within the village before leaving again, including sleeping through the night. She didn't like to travel at night if she didn't need to. The mission would begin again tomorrow.

[enter Konoha]

Makoto
    Makoto

Post by Makoto Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Makoto would sigh as he followed Tsuyo into the village. He wanted to go on a mission but he figured it wasn’t meant to be. He would make his way back to his home to continue his training with his bugs, even though they were the main focus of his attacks he had to combine other things to make them stronger. But the next spot on his agenda was talking to the Hokage. He had something very specific that he wanted to converse about. “Thanks Tsuyo!” He would say as he waved her away.

[enter Konoha]

Character File

Post by Gin Akiyama Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:19 pm

"Guess I should be on my way, then?" Gin was fully stocked for a long travel. He was uncertain Konoha knew about Kirigakure's location. Gin presumed he would also be the one to locate that village on top of making a treaty. I can't imagine I would be greeted with a warm welcome as an armed military personnel snooping around their country. I should probably approach them with caution and discrete. Checking out at the village gates Gin set off to the nation's docks where he would charter a ship to the Land of Water.

[Exit]

Spoiler:

Character Sheet HERE
    Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Tsuyo got to the gates, armed with every piece of armor and weaponry she possessed on her person. She was headed out to do the mission she was supposed to have done a couple days ago, scouting bandits. She felt like she could get it done better alone, but it would also give her some time to herself to mull over current events. The guards recognized the leader of the Hyuga and let her pass unmolested. She would take off along the same path she had taken with Makoto before, this time without slowing herself down to not leave him behind.

[exit]

Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Tsuyo returned to the village soon enough with the scroll that contained the sketch of the bandit layer safely tucked away in a bag. She headed for the office that gave the missions with her sketch before heading home. Little did she know that there was going to be a somewhat nasty surprise awaiting her there. It was going to be an interesting week, of that she was sure.

[enter Konoha]

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Post by Rin Matoi Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 am

It would be roughly dawn as a small travel party led by Masuyo would make its way in the sights of the village gate's sentries. Masuyo wore the standard gear most Shinobi in Iwagakure wear. Her footwear consisted of standard black sandals fitted for comfort and security. With the toes and heel left exposed they provided additional balance, while the rest of the foot up to the ankle was protected by the thick material of the sandal. The soles of the sandals are reinforced with hardened material to resist heavy impacts and wear. Fishnet tights draw from her feet all the way up the entire length of her legs designed to fit snugly and providing minimal warmth while still remaining breathable in hotter conditions. A pair of tight black shorts reach down nearly five inches above her knees. White bandage wrap is wrapped around her right thigh which has a navy blue holster strapped over. Around her waist she wears the basic utility belt which carries two green holsters on her right side along with a tool pouch around her back side and a canteen to the far left. She wears a red lapel on her left side extending down to her knee not interfering with her access to her tools.

A red top is worn with loose sleeves reaching down just a little past her elbows. This is reinforced with a brown leather flak jacket provided by Iwagakure's armory which serves as issued the issued armor. This is accompanied by an additional tool pouch which is wrapped around the abdomen facing the front instead of being on the rear. On both hands Masuyo wears a set of fingerless black gloves backed with small steel plates providing comfort and protection. Around her neck Masuyo wears her forehead protector as a collar. The black cloth is tied in a knot around the back side of her neck with the steel plate facing the front for identification. The steel plate has Iwagakure's emblem engraved on the front. Masuyo has straight black hair which extends down to her mid back. Two strands of hair drop down touching her chest which leads into her bangs which are cut shorter and swept to her right side. She stands at 5'9 weighing approximately 145 lbs. Her fair skin is complimented with her voluptuous form which is completed with a pair of hazel eyes.

As the party was within a couple hundred meters from the gates she would remain docile, not showing any sign of aggression or any suggestive behavior. "We will reach the front gates any minute, or perhaps be approached. Just stay calm if that's the case. I'm certain they will notice something off seeing a party of civilians being escorted by a Shinobi." Masuyo said this in hopes to comfort her party. She was as relaxed as can be. Her skills were surely enough to stall enough time for a retreat if necessary. Assuming everything went smoothly they would reach the front. Masuyo would speak out to the gate keeper. "I bring you a small band of refugees, as well as a dispatchment of Shinobi, including myself. These refugees seek a better life, and we Shinobi are offering our service." Offering her suggestion she expected to receive any sort of reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:01 am