Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Tamwyn's Updates

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 400,000

Tamwyn's Updates Empty Tamwyn's Updates

Post by Tamwyn on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:40 am

Name: Tamwyn
    Village:  Kumogakure
    Bloodline: No
    Titles: Seraph of Lightning

Experience: 690/3,970

Ryo:300,000

Lifestyle: Aristocratic

Investments

400,000 In Darhk Industries = 100,000 a month.
    1,000,000 In Lunari Enterprises = 250,000 a month.

Total Investing Income = 350,000 a month.
    Items:
    Spoiler:

Item Name: Scroll of Preservation
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: B+
    Description: This is a specially designed scroll which bares the Fuuinjutsu formula for Damien's Tamotsu Technique.
    'Seal':
    Name: Tamotsu (Preserve)
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Touch
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Fuuinjutsu
    Classification: Secret
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Horse, Snake, Dragon
    Description: This Technique was designed for the purpose of preserving the bodies of fallen shinobi for research, after forming the needed hand seals the user is able to seal away the body or organ of the dead. This puts the ooc 1 week timelimit on viable organs in Stasis until the body/organ is unseal and then the timelimit resumes at where it left off.
    Weaknesses: can only seal dead bodies or organs that have been removed that are still viable
    Through this scroll an individual is able to activate this seal by paying 20 chakra even when they don't possess Fuuinjutsu. Once activated this scroll instantly seals the biological organ or body within it, this scroll can hold 10 pints of Blood, 7 organs or 1 Full body. However once sealed it can only be unsealed by someone who not only possesses Fuuinjutsu but also holds equal or greater intelligence to Damien.
    Quantity: 5

Name: Explosive Tag
    Item Rank: B
    Material Rank: C
    Description: A Typically item in a shinobi's arsenal, a small piece of paper with a seal formula written upon it capable of causing a 5 meter Explosion. On it's own it is just paper the explosive capabilities left dormant, however there are two ways the explosive can be activated, both costing no chakra:

1.) Igniting the tag with chakra or heat. This results in a slow burn and a four second delay allowing the user to benefit from the delay by throwing them greater distances, how far dependent on the user's method.

2.) Detonating the tag remotely using chakra. To do this, the user must make direct contact with the explosive tag to apply their chakra to the tag. This allows them to detonate the explosive tag remotely with the Snake hand seal. The range on this method is only twenty meters from the user.
    Quantity: 10

Name: Darhk Industries Employee Uniform
    Material Rank: C++
    Description: Pic  the standard uniform of the Darhk Industries Employee's black dye Cloudstalker Eel Hide (Negates Lightning-based attacks B-rank and below.), with 24k gold trim and cuffs, the uniform comes complete with a hood to cover the employees head, and a spidersilk Mantlet over the left shoulder that bears the same gold trim as the rest of the uniform with a gold embroidery of Darhk Industries insignia in the center. This uniform is considered full body light armor, it's fabric is woven in such a manner that it prevents any form of bladed weapon from penetrating through it, instead damage that would Cut or Pierce the wearer is transferred to blunt force damage of equal rank.
    Quantity: 1

Enchantment:
    Name: From Me To You
    Function: Passive
    Price: 100k
    Description: A special formula of Damien's design, this allows the enchanted item to reciprocate any physical interaction back to the object that caused the interaction. (A punch which makes contact with the item will have the force of the punch on impact transfer back to it. A weapon would have the force of the impact transferred back to it, this can cause damage to the weapon.)
    Charges: 45 uses

Name: Darhk Industries Employee Mask
    Material Rank: C+
    Description: Pic  a special jade mask worn by all employees of Darhk Industries to maintain ominosity when dealing with the various clientele that the company services. Each mask is custom made to the employees face through the use of clay, however the outside of the mask is jade and is always the same so that no one can tell who is behind the mask. The symbol of Darhk Industries is on the forehead of the mask and is made from 24k gold. A small mechanism on the inside of the mask at the wearers mouth, is capable of augmenting the wearers voice making it impossible to identify the wearer by their voice.
    Quantity: 1

Name: Trench Knives
    Item Rank: A
    Material Rank: A++
    Units Used: 1 Unit of Ebony
    Description: A pair of specially designed trench knives, that have serrated knuckle guards meaning even a straight punch will deliver a few slices into flesh. The knifes themselves are 15cm in total length from handle base to the tip of the knife, allowing stabs to penetrate deeply.
    Quantity: 2

Enchantment:
    Name: Dual Wield
    Function: Active
    Price: 100k
    Description: This is a special enchantment formula designed by Damien, requiring 2 knives made from the same unit material in order to enchant. This allows the blades to duplicate the jutsu used through them, meaning if a jutsu such as chakra flow or samurai sabre technique was activated upon one of the blades the same effect will be bestowed upon the other without additional cost however this uses 2 charges per use as both blades are effected.
    Charges: 45 uses

Name: Shinobi Gloves
    Material Rank: B+
    Description: Standard shinobi fingerless gloves that have a small metal plating on the backside of the hand made of Vibranium and bearing the Darhk Industries symbol. Due to the Vibranium within the gloves, Lightning based Ninjutsu receive a 1 rank reduction in chakra cost.
    Quantity: 2 (1pair)

Name: Flash-Bang
    Material Rank: B
    Description: A specially crafted item filled with a unique mixture that when impact is made by throwing it, the item explodes creating a loud Bang and a bright flash. This flash and bang is bright enough and loud enough to temporarily blind and deafen anyone within a 50 meters radius for 2 posts.
    Quantity: 5

Skills: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu (Lightning Attuned), Sensory

Elements: Lightning

3/4 Skill Trades done

Jutsu:

S-rank
    Spoiler:

Kikoho
    Seraph's Brilliance
    Hell Stab
    Chain Lightning
    Xuen's Cunning
    Hell Slash
    Overload
    A-rank
    Spoiler:

Lariat
    Electromagnetic Murder
    Ambush of Xuen
    Power of The Ambush
    Xuen's Roar
    Xuen's Wrath
    Transference
    Shocking Surfaces
    B-rank
    Spoiler:

Lightning Release Chakra Mode
    Swiftness of Xuen
    All B rank and lower non-elemental and lightning nin, taijutsu, sensory, and genjutsu.
    C-rank
    Spoiler:

D-rank
    Spoiler:

E-rank
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B
    Coordination:B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

Unique Abilities:

(Free Clanless UA) Tamwyn is a rare prodigy with Lightning Release techniques and has a thorough understanding of the concepts to such an instinctive degree that his chakra can flow into the required forms without the use of hand seals. To elaborate, Tamwyn is capable of utilizing any Lightning technique without using any pre-requisite seals.

Due to his innate capabilities in channeling lightning chakra he understands how chakra flows through the body in general on a deeper level. This translates to him being able to utilize only one hand to utilize hand seals for jutsu. Of course without the other hand forming the full sign the process is a tad slower. This allows him to perform one handed seals, but at a loss of 1 tier to his coordination for the purpose of doing so.

By channeling Lightning chakra through his coils in a specific manner Tamwyn is able to jump start his chakra pools and restore 25% of his total chakra pool. This can only be done once per topic and in doing so he takes double the exhaustion penalty. If he’s at base A tier stamina he will simply suffer the normal exhaustion penalty.

Cosmetic Only: When utilizing lightning jutsu of any kind Tamwyn’s eyes light up brightening their natural yellow hue to a brilliant yellow.

Renown: 1,100

Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]

Original here just posting it on the proper account.

Last edited by Tamwyn on Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:51 am; edited 19 times in total
    Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Tamwyn's Updates Empty Re: Tamwyn's Updates

Post by Tamwyn on Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:07 pm

Update Type: Exp, jutsu knowledge, and Ryo
    Information: Claiming 385 experience from 11 posts in a thread with the team below, 35 exp per post.

I'm claiming knowledge of the Kumogakure Exclusives  listed below
    -Lightning Release Armor (Restricted Technique Slot)
    -Hell Stab
    -Lariat
    -Lightning Oppression Horizontal Chop

Proof of this knowledge can be found on posts 54 and 56, 54 being where Ryuko gave me access to the exclusive scroll, and 56 being where Tamwyn studied the information on the relevant techniques.

I am aware that the topic isn't finished yet, I'll be restarting my exp count per post at 0

This will put me at 385/1985

Also claiming 75,000 Ryo from this payment down below. I will be making my Ryo 75,000, not adding 75,000 to my 20,000. I was apparently incorrect in the starting funds I was to claim as also proven in the village update link.

Thank you.

Link: Here and here

Renown: 950
    Ryo: 150,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: A
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: See updates link
    Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri on Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:58 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Exp, jutsu knowledge, and Ryo
    Information: Claiming 385 experience from 11 posts in a thread with the team below, 35 exp per post.

I'm claiming knowledge of the Kumogakure Exclusives  listed below
    -Lightning Release Armor (Restricted Technique Slot)
    -Hell Stab
    -Lariat
    -Lightning Oppression Horizontal Chop

Proof of this knowledge can be found on posts 54 and 56, 54 being where Ryuko gave me access to the exclusive scroll, and 56 being where Tamwyn studied the information on the relevant techniques.

I am aware that the topic isn't finished yet, I'll be restarting my exp count per post at 0

This will put me at 385/1985

Also claiming 75,000 Ryo from this payment down below. I will be making my Ryo 75,000, not adding 75,000 to my 20,000. I was apparently incorrect in the starting funds I was to claim as also proven in the village update link.

Thank you.

Link: Here and here

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Character Name: Sayuri Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 420
    Total Experience: 1020
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 235,000
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C+
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:11 pm

Update Type: Jutsu training, exp obtainment, class up, and stat increases.
    Information:
    Learned the following jutsu in the topic linked below.
    jutsu trained:

Name: Lightning Release Chakra Mode
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: Level One - A/ Level Two - S
    Upkeep Cost: Level One - C / Level Two - B
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Lightning
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Kumogakure Village Exclusive
    Requirements: Lightning Release
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra which, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate their nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses reaction time, and pushes physical prowess to the absolute limit allowing for tremendous raw speed. The technique has two different levels of activation each visibly depicted by the users hair which stands up when the technique is activated to the fullest. The first level grants a unique boost of ++ to Constitution, Strength, and a tier to Coordination and Speed. The second level grants a unique boost of a tier to Constitution, Strength and two tiers to Speed and Coordination. Raiton techniques that normally have a piercing effect such as Chirdori Sharp Spear are ineffective against both levels of this technique.
    Weaknesses: While using the first level the user cannot use any other element except for Raiton. This extends to any technique ninjutsu or otherwise that requires the use of an element other than Raiton.  The user may still use non-elemental ninjutsu as well as Yin or Yang Release based techniques along with Genjutsu, Fuuninjutsu, Sensory, and Summoning. While using the second level the user is restricted to Raiton or non-elemental physical techniques (Tai, Ken, Buki) only. If the majority of the user's body is submerged in a body of water the electrical current will spread up to 40 meters but they will not receive the boosts.  If the majority of the user's body is submerged in the earth the electrical current will spread 60 meters but they will still not receive the boosts.

Name: Lariat
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: B
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Close Contact
    Element: Lightning Release
    Skill: Nintaijutsu
    Description: The Lightning Release: Lariat is a powerful taijutsu technique whereby the user charges at their opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, which can be coated in chakra. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick, powerful and is easily capable of knocking down an opponent. It grants a generic boost in the form of a single tier to Strength for the purpose of the strike.
    Weaknesses: N/A

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 0 - 30 m.
    Speed: A
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar → Ram → Snake
    Description: A basic Lightning Release technique that allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock.

That first one takes Tamwyn's restricted technique slot.

Also claiming 15 exp for 3 solo posts in a flashback topic. Solo posting exp is 10 per post and flashbacks half this further making it 5 a post.

This puts Tamwyn at 400/2,000

Tamwyn hits B Class

This grants him 600 spendable exp and a skill point, I'm trading in the skill point for 500 exp. This makes his skill trades 3/4.

This puts him at 1,500/2,000

Making the following stat changes

Constitution: C -> B
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: C -> B
    Coordination: C -> B
    Perception: B

This costs 1,500 exp and puts me at 0/2,000

Universally claiming all canon non-elemental and lightning ninjutsu of C rank and below, as well as all canon taijutsu and genjutsu of C rank and below. Keep in mind while I don't have the genjutsu skill Tamwyn's intellect increases the rank with which I can obtain canon genjutsu by 1 rank, capping it at C rank genjutsu.

Also claiming the following from the open custom registration list. These don't get counted in universal claims and have to individually claimed despite not having to train them.

Claimed Jutsu:

Name:  Jump step
    Power:  D
    Activation Cost:   3
    Upkeep Cost:  N/A
    Range: N/A
    Speed:  N/A
    Element:  N/A
    Skill:  Ninjutsu
    Classification:  Village Exclusive (Kumo), Open
    Parent Technique:  N/A
    Hand Seals:  N/A
    Description:   Similar to the Tree Climbing jutsu and Water walking Jutsu, the Jump Step was created in the Land of lightning as a method to gain better chakra control as well as facilitate mountain climbing. To do this, the user emits a quick burst of chakra from their feet providing a platform for them to jump from in midair.  Platforms made in this manner will disburse immdately after jumping from them as they are only stable enough to allow for a brief moment of contact.
    Weaknesses:  Creates the force necessary for a double jump, but in no way makes you jump any higher than you normally could.

Name: Body of the Bear
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Speed: ---
    Element: ---
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Constitution D tier w/o Taijutsu
    Parent Technique: ---
    Hand Seals: ---
    Description:
    Body of the Bear is a term being used because the user braces themself to withstand punishment to an extent. It is best used for an instant for keeping it up becomes draining. The user’s muscle mass hardens as it adds protection against physical brunt force. Boosts Constitution by 2 advantages against physical attacks.
    Weaknesses:
    Ninjutsu that have no physical form such as fire and wind ignores the boost. The only exception is earth release since it usually possess some form of physical matter. This is because it is preparing the body to withstand against powerful taijutsu and even other weapons.

Name: Counter of the Ram
    Power: C+
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: Melee
    Speed: C
    Requirements: ---
    Parent Technique: Body of the Bear
    Description:
    The Counter of the Ram is literally using the forearm or shin to block a physical attack and still potentially damage the attacker. This is because the user is focusing power and energy around the forearm, elbow, and/or shin to aid in warding off damage. Boosts Constitution by +1 Tier
    Weaknesses: Useless against Ninjutsu.

Name: Spring Chant
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: N/a
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Speed: N/a
    Element: N/a
    Requirements: C rank Coordination w/o taijutsu skill or D rank with the taijutsu skill.
    Parent Technique: N/a
    Hand Seals: N/a
    Description: This style of combat focuses on fast, flowing combinations utilizing basic principles of Taijutsu. The style uses sheer speed and number of attacks to achieve its goals in contrast to other more strength reliant Taijutsu styles. While those who aren't trained in Taijutsu find that faster strikes tend to lose out on power, a Taijutsu user who has trained in the skill can utilize this style without losing any of their striking power, allowing body mechanics to make up for any power lost. Boosts coordination by one tier with the taijutsu skill and by one plus without it.
    Weaknesses: The boosts are lowered by -- if the user doesn't have the taijutsu skill. Their strength is also lowered by - if they don't possess the Taijutsu Skill to represent their lack of true effort in mastering their body.

Name: Rising Side Kick
    Activation Cost: 1
    Element: -
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description:
    The user swiftly launches their leg from standstil position into an at most 6-7' high side-swipe kick. While using this technique, if the user has the taijutsu skill, this technique's power becomes C rank as a display of their mastery of the ways of taijutsu.
    Weaknesses: -

Name: Rising Scissor Kick
    Range: melee
    Description:
    The user raises on leg 180° into the air from standstill, dropping said leg/foot onto an opponent. This can also be used while jumping. If the user has the taijutsu skill, this technique's power becomes C rank as a display of their mastery of the ways of taijutsu.
    Weaknesses:-

Name: Rising Defense Kick
    Activation Cost: 3
    Speed:N/A
    Skill:Taijutsu
    Requirements: Taijutsu
    Description:
    When facing a low ranked (D at most) attack or technique of a solid nature (won't work on raiton for instance) the user rather than defending with their hands, raise their leg and use the soles of their shoes/feet to defend and redirect the attack to the ground.

Name: Fusee
    Power: E
    Activation Cost: E
    Element: N/A
    Description: Created as a chakra control exercise.  The user projectcs chakra from their hand to generate a small orb typically between the size of a marble and a golfball.  One formed the orb uses the energy stored inside of it to glow with a bright heatless light.  This light is the users color of choice and will last for up to an hour before burning out.  This function is independet of the orginal caster.  

As a source of illuimantion it's commonly used to indicate obstacles or advise caution on roadways at night as well as to perform hand signals.  

Weaknesses:  Having a bright light on you is a great way to give away your position.

Name: Flare gun technique
    Activation Cost: D
    Range: 150m
    Speed:  C
    Parent Technique: Fusee
    Hand Seals:  Dragon
    Description:  The user takes a Fusee orb and infuses it with even more chakra inducing an overload that will cause it to launch off like a rocket.   Shooting rapidly up to a height of about 150m  they explode with a loud bang and release a brightly burning flare that drifts very slowly downward, maximizing the amount of time for which it can be seen.  Extemely conspicuous this flare can been spotted up to 25 miles or so in good visibility.

It's also not intented for offensive use making it extemely limited in that regard to the point that even taking one directly to the face will do little more then cause tempoary blindness in a similar manner to a flash bang grenade.  

Weaknesses: Did I mention they are conspicuous?  Using this jutsu will absolutely give the users position away.  

Name: Claw Creation Technique
    Element: Non-Element
    Description:
    This technique allows the user to temporarily enhance the normal growth of the nails on both their hands and feet. Causing them to grow considerably longer in a short space of time as a result. It also enhances the hardness of the nails as C-Grade hardness, allowing them to even clash against swords without breaking.
    Weaknesses:
    Should the claws break the user will experience that unnerving feeling when something cuts or snaps their nail off. Capable of causing minor bleeding around the nails and bruise the finger due to the physical trauma.

Link: Here

Stats:

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

Post by Ryuko on Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:06 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Jutsu training, exp obtainment, class up, and stat increases.
    Information:
    Learned the following jutsu in the topic linked below.
    jutsu trained:

Name: Lightning Release Chakra Mode
    Activation Cost: Level One - A/ Level Two - S
    Upkeep Cost: Level One - C / Level Two - B
    Description: The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra which, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate their nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses reaction time, and pushes physical prowess to the absolute limit allowing for tremendous raw speed. The technique has two different levels of activation each visibly depicted by the users hair which stands up when the technique is activated to the fullest. The first level grants a unique boost of ++ to Constitution, Strength, and a tier to Coordination and Speed. The second level grants a unique boost of a tier to Constitution, Strength and two tiers to Speed and Coordination. Raiton techniques that normally have a piercing effect such as Chirdori Sharp Spear are ineffective against both levels of this technique.
    Weaknesses: While using the first level the user cannot use any other element except for Raiton. This extends to any technique ninjutsu or otherwise that requires the use of an element other than Raiton.  The user may still use non-elemental ninjutsu as well as Yin or Yang Release based techniques along with Genjutsu, Fuuninjutsu, Sensory, and Summoning. While using the second level the user is restricted to Raiton or non-elemental physical techniques (Tai, Ken, Buki) only. If the majority of the user's body is submerged in a body of water the electrical current will spread up to 40 meters but they will not receive the boosts.  If the majority of the user's body is submerged in the earth the electrical current will spread 60 meters but they will still not receive the boosts.

Name: Lariat
    Activation Cost: B
    Description: The Lightning Release: Lariat is a powerful taijutsu technique whereby the user charges at their opponent, striking them with a Lariat move, which can be coated in chakra. The attack is rather straightforward, but very quick, powerful and is easily capable of knocking down an opponent. It grants a generic boost in the form of a single tier to Strength for the purpose of the strike.

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
    Range: 0 - 30 m.
    Classification: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar → Ram → Snake
    Description: A basic Lightning Release technique that allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock.

That first one takes Tamwyn's restricted technique slot.

Also claiming 15 exp for 3 solo posts in a flashback topic. Solo posting exp is 10 per post and flashbacks half this further making it 5 a post.

This puts Tamwyn at 400/2,000

Tamwyn hits B Class

This grants him 600 spendable exp and a skill point, I'm trading in the skill point for 500 exp. This makes his skill trades 3/4.

This puts him at 1,500/2,000

Making the following stat changes

Constitution: C -> B
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: C -> B
    Coordination: C -> B

This costs 1,500 exp and puts me at 0/2,000

Universally claiming all canon non-elemental and lightning ninjutsu of C rank and below, as well as all canon taijutsu and genjutsu of C rank and below. Keep in mind while I don't have the genjutsu skill Tamwyn's intellect increases the rank with which I can obtain canon genjutsu by 1 rank, capping it at C rank genjutsu.

Also claiming the following from the open custom registration list. These don't get counted in universal claims and have to individually claimed despite not having to train them.

Claimed Jutsu:

Description:   Similar to the Tree Climbing jutsu and Water walking Jutsu, the Jump Step was created in the Land of lightning as a method to gain better chakra control as well as facilitate mountain climbing. To do this, the user emits a quick burst of chakra from their feet providing a platform for them to jump from in midair.  Platforms made in this manner will disburse immdately after jumping from them as they are only stable enough to allow for a brief moment of contact.
    Weaknesses:  Creates the force necessary for a double jump, but in no way makes you jump any higher than you normally could.

Description:
    Body of the Bear is a term being used because the user braces themself to withstand punishment to an extent. It is best used for an instant for keeping it up becomes draining. The user’s muscle mass hardens as it adds protection against physical brunt force. Boosts Constitution by 2 advantages against physical attacks.
    Weaknesses:
    Ninjutsu that have no physical form such as fire and wind ignores the boost. The only exception is earth release since it usually possess some form of physical matter. This is because it is preparing the body to withstand against powerful taijutsu and even other weapons.

Description:
    The Counter of the Ram is literally using the forearm or shin to block a physical attack and still potentially damage the attacker. This is because the user is focusing power and energy around the forearm, elbow, and/or shin to aid in warding off damage. Boosts Constitution by +1 Tier

Requirements: C rank Coordination w/o taijutsu skill or D rank with the taijutsu skill.
    Description: This style of combat focuses on fast, flowing combinations utilizing basic principles of Taijutsu. The style uses sheer speed and number of attacks to achieve its goals in contrast to other more strength reliant Taijutsu styles. While those who aren't trained in Taijutsu find that faster strikes tend to lose out on power, a Taijutsu user who has trained in the skill can utilize this style without losing any of their striking power, allowing body mechanics to make up for any power lost. Boosts coordination by one tier with the taijutsu skill and by one plus without it.
    Weaknesses: The boosts are lowered by -- if the user doesn't have the taijutsu skill. Their strength is also lowered by - if they don't possess the Taijutsu Skill to represent their lack of true effort in mastering their body.

Description:
    The user swiftly launches their leg from standstil position into an at most 6-7' high side-swipe kick. While using this technique, if the user has the taijutsu skill, this technique's power becomes C rank as a display of their mastery of the ways of taijutsu.

Description:
    The user raises on leg 180° into the air from standstill, dropping said leg/foot onto an opponent. This can also be used while jumping. If the user has the taijutsu skill, this technique's power becomes C rank as a display of their mastery of the ways of taijutsu.

Description:
    When facing a low ranked (D at most) attack or technique of a solid nature (won't work on raiton for instance) the user rather than defending with their hands, raise their leg and use the soles of their shoes/feet to defend and redirect the attack to the ground.

Description: Created as a chakra control exercise.  The user projectcs chakra from their hand to generate a small orb typically between the size of a marble and a golfball.  One formed the orb uses the energy stored inside of it to glow with a bright heatless light.  This light is the users color of choice and will last for up to an hour before burning out.  This function is independet of the orginal caster.  

As a source of illuimantion it's commonly used to indicate obstacles or advise caution on roadways at night as well as to perform hand signals.  

Weaknesses:  Having a bright light on you is a great way to give away your position.

Description:  The user takes a Fusee orb and infuses it with even more chakra inducing an overload that will cause it to launch off like a rocket.   Shooting rapidly up to a height of about 150m  they explode with a loud bang and release a brightly burning flare that drifts very slowly downward, maximizing the amount of time for which it can be seen.  Extemely conspicuous this flare can been spotted up to 25 miles or so in good visibility.

It's also not intented for offensive use making it extemely limited in that regard to the point that even taking one directly to the face will do little more then cause tempoary blindness in a similar manner to a flash bang grenade.  

Weaknesses: Did I mention they are conspicuous?  Using this jutsu will absolutely give the users position away.  

Description:
    This technique allows the user to temporarily enhance the normal growth of the nails on both their hands and feet. Causing them to grow considerably longer in a short space of time as a result. It also enhances the hardness of the nails as C-Grade hardness, allowing them to even clash against swords without breaking.
    Weaknesses:
    Should the claws break the user will experience that unnerving feeling when something cuts or snaps their nail off. Capable of causing minor bleeding around the nails and bruise the finger due to the physical trauma.

Approved

Spoiler:

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A++
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A

On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:13 pm

Update Type: UA Update
    Information:
    Fixing a mishap at character creation.

I forgot ninjutsu allowed one to select an attunement to any element you have when taking the skill. I had lightning upon character creation and would like to select it as my attunement for ninjutsu

I would also like to remove this UA because it becomes solely a detriment to have due to this.

'Due to his inherent capabilities in Lightning Tamwyn focused on those techniques to an incredibly high degree. As such his chakra control in regards to his lightning technique is much more refined compared to his non-elemental techniques. To elaborate, Tamwyn’s lightning ninjutsu costs one rank less worth of chakra while his non-elemental ninjutsu costs one rank more.'

Link:

Stats:

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

Post by Ryuko on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:28 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: UA Update
    Information:
    Fixing a mishap at character creation.

I forgot ninjutsu allowed one to select an attunement to any element you have when taking the skill. I had lightning upon character creation and would like to select it as my attunement for ninjutsu

I would also like to remove this UA because it becomes solely a detriment to have due to this.

'Due to his inherent capabilities in Lightning Tamwyn focused on those techniques to an incredibly high degree. As such his chakra control in regards to his lightning technique is much more refined compared to his non-elemental techniques. To elaborate, Tamwyn’s lightning ninjutsu costs one rank less worth of chakra while his non-elemental ninjutsu costs one rank more.'

Link:

Approved

Spoiler:

Stats

On person
    Arch Angel Helm
    Arch Angel's Tiara
    Angelic Body suit
    Amulet of Kings
    Arch Angel's Rerebrace
    Arch Angels Cuirass
    Arch Angel's Faulds
    Angelic Base
    Angelic Gloves
    Bolt Ring
    Arch Angel's gauntlet's
    Tengādian (Heavenly Protector)
    Angelic Stockings
    Arch Angel's Boots
    Belt:
    - 4 Chakra Drones
    -Hakkin's Fang
    - Shikenri (Death Right)
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Windmill of Shadows
    Hip Pouch 1
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    -10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Hip Pouch 2
    - 5 Kaminari Kunai
    - 10 Kaminari Shuriken
    - 20 Kaminari Senbons
    -10 Explosive Tags
    Back Holster:
    -Ersatz Sword of Kusanagi
    -Stardust Staff
    Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Update Type: 5 more exp, 3 more jutsu.
    Information: Claiming 5 exp, putting me at 5/2,005

Claiming the following jutsu via training in the link below.

Jutsu Trained:

Name: Kikoho
    Activation Cost: 30
    Range: 300m
    Speed: S
    Classification: Personal
    Hand Seals: Rat
    Description: Kikoho is a massive beam of lightning that is fired from the users hands. The user performs the seal and then places their hands together with the fingertips touching, palms apart, and the thumbs extended and overlapped, creating a triangular shape with the hands. The user then fires a massive blast of Raiton chakra that expands to 100m wide and travels up to its maximum jutsu range before dissipating.

Name: Seraph’s Brilliance
    Upkeep Cost: 20
    Speed: User’s speed/coordination
    Requirements:
    Hand Seals: Boar - Ox - Rat
    Description: Seraph’s Brilliance is a technique Tamwyn designed shortly after becoming a member of ‘Team Seraphim’. The technique creates multiple wings of electrical energy that take on the appearance of angelic wings. Three pairs of wings are made and they allow the user to fly at their speed stat.

The wings extend from the users back with the top wings being three meters in length, the middle pair being two and finally the bottom pair being one. In additional to giving flight, these wings can be physically controlled and strike things at a speed of the user's coordination stat with the power of the jutsu as the force of the strike. Although the wings do not have the strength to hold objects, meaning no swords or other weapons.

Name: Hell Stab
    Activation Cost: Varies
    Requirements: Lightning Release Armor
    Description: The user concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion, which allows him to pierce a target in a somewhat similar manner to the Chidori and Lightning Cutter. If the user has sufficient strength they can even use this technique to pierce a person with S Rank Constitution. There are several levels that each grant their own generic boosts. The intensity, size and strength of the technique can be proportionally increased by reducing the number of fingers involved:

Four-Finger Nukite: Strong enough to break through robust defences with relative ease. The user's Strengh is increased by two pluses for the purpose of the strike. This has an activation cost of 8 Stamina points.

Three-Finger Nukite: Effective against even malleable materials that can usually handle a blow by dissipating its force. By swinging his hand the Third can create a shock-wave powerful enough to send opponents in the immediate area around him flying back 10 meters. The user's Strenght is increased by one tier for the purpose of the strike. This has an activation cost of 10 Stamina points.

One-Finger Nukite: Known as the "strongest spear", where the concentration of chakra is so great that it extends well beyond the finger (up to a meter) in a lone point. It was capable of cutting off all of Gyūki's tails during an encounter, and was capable of piercing even the Third's Lightning Release Chakra Mode, backfiring the damage scarring his body, which due to his immense durability was regarded as the "strongest shield". The user's Strength is increased by two tiers for the purpose of the strike. This has an activation cost of 15 Stamina points.

Proof I can learn that last one can be found above on posts # 2 & 3, just follow the link there to the designated posts on the topic.

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri on Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:31 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: 5 more exp, 3 more jutsu.
    Information: Claiming 5 exp, putting me at 5/2,005

Claiming the following jutsu via training in the link below.

Jutsu Trained:

Name: Kikoho
    Range: 300m
    Hand Seals: Rat
    Description: Kikoho is a massive beam of lightning that is fired from the users hands. The user performs the seal and then places their hands together with the fingertips touching, palms apart, and the thumbs extended and overlapped, creating a triangular shape with the hands. The user then fires a massive blast of Raiton chakra that expands to 100m wide and travels up to its maximum jutsu range before dissipating.

Name: Seraph’s Brilliance
    Speed: User’s speed/coordination
    Requirements:
    Hand Seals: Boar - Ox - Rat
    Description: Seraph’s Brilliance is a technique Tamwyn designed shortly after becoming a member of ‘Team Seraphim’. The technique creates multiple wings of electrical energy that take on the appearance of angelic wings. Three pairs of wings are made and they allow the user to fly at their speed stat.

The wings extend from the users back with the top wings being three  meters in length, the middle pair being two and finally the bottom pair being one. In additional to giving flight, these wings can be physically controlled and strike things at a speed of the user's coordination stat with the power of the jutsu as the force of the strike. Although the wings do not have the strength to hold objects, meaning no swords or other weapons.

Name: Hell Stab
    Activation Cost: Varies
    Requirements: Lightning Release Armor
    Description: The user concentrates a considerable amount of lightning chakra into just the finger-tips of a single hand and then performs a thrusting motion, which allows him to pierce a target in a somewhat similar manner to the Chidori and Lightning Cutter. If the user has sufficient strength they can even use this technique to pierce a person with S Rank Constitution. There are several levels that each grant their own generic boosts. The intensity, size and strength of the technique can be proportionally increased by reducing the number of fingers involved:

Four-Finger Nukite: Strong enough to break through robust defences with relative ease. The user's Strengh is increased by two pluses for the purpose of the strike. This has an activation cost of 8 Stamina points.

Three-Finger Nukite: Effective against even malleable materials that can usually handle a blow by dissipating its force. By swinging his hand the Third can create a shock-wave powerful enough to send opponents in the immediate area around him flying back 10 meters. The user's Strenght is increased by one tier for the purpose of the strike. This has an activation cost of 10 Stamina points.

One-Finger Nukite: Known as the "strongest spear", where the concentration of chakra is so great that it extends well beyond the finger (up to a meter) in a lone point. It was capable of cutting off all of Gyūki's tails during an encounter, and was capable of piercing even the Third's Lightning Release Chakra Mode, backfiring the damage scarring his body, which due to his immense durability was regarded as the "strongest shield". The user's Strength is increased by two tiers for the purpose of the strike. This has an activation cost of 15 Stamina points.

Proof I can learn that last one can be found above on posts # 2 & 3, just follow the link there to the designated posts on the topic.

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Stats:

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:47 am

Update Type: Ryo Time
    Information:
    Claiming Tamwyn's payments from both Kumogakure and Darhk Industries.
    Kumogakure payment = 75,000
    Darhk Industry payment = 250,000
    Total payment = 325,000
    This puts Tamwyn's funds at 400,000.

Link:Kumo, Darhk

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:02 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Ryo Time
    Information:
    Claiming Tamwyn's payments from both Kumogakure and Darhk Industries.
    Kumogakure payment = 75,000
    Darhk Industry payment = 250,000
    Total payment = 325,000
    This puts Tamwyn's funds at 400,000.

Link:Kumo, Darhk

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Stats:

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:01 am

Update Type: Shares
    Information: Paid 400,000 Ryo to Darhk Industries and paid for 4,000 Shares.
    This comes to a monthly return of 100,00 Ryo.
    This put's Tamwyn's funds at 0, broke boi.
    Link:

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:49 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Shares
    Information: Paid 400,000 Ryo to Darhk Industries and paid for 4,000 Shares.
    This comes to a monthly return of 100,00 Ryo.
    This put's Tamwyn's funds at 0, broke boi.
    Link:

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Stats:

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Update Type: Trained some shizz
    Information:
    Trained the following jutsu in this flashback, guess I'll claim the 5 exp from posting a solo, flashback post too.

Jutsu:

Name: Transference
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: Contact - 30 meters
    Speed: -
    Skill: NinTai
    Hand Seals: Dog - Monkey - Boar - Dragon
    Description: Transference is a lightning technique that supercharges the user body with high voltage lightning. The users themselves are immune to the damage so long as they are the originator of the technique. This high voltage lightning within their body will arc around their chakra coils while the user keeps it from escaping. Should the user make contact with something they may release the pent of lightning into the target immediately at the point of contact and deal A rank lightning damage to whatever made contact.

Metals and Liquids will have the technique spread through its entire surface area, electrocuting whatever might be in contact with said metal or liquid for A rank damage. This will only affect those within thirty meters of the user when they make contact with metal or liquid. This will however flow through multiple conductive materials touching. For example, in a kunai clash between the user and the target. The metal of the user's kunai will conduct the lightning through it, into the other blade, and then into the target.
    Weaknesses: Unless a metal or liquid is used as a medium one has no choice but to make physical contact to utilize this jutsu’s effects.

Name: Chain Lightning
    Upkeep Cost:
    Range: 60m (per arc)
    Requirements:
    Parent Technique:
    Hand Seals: Rat - Boar - Horse - Dog
    Description: Chain Lightning appears as a closely linked stream of lightning bolts that arcs out from the users hand toward their target. The technique travels at jutsu power and moves at jutsu speed. Should Chain Lightning hit a target it will strike that target with jutsu power raiton damage before arcing off toward the next closest heat signature. Each time the lightning bolt arcs off a heat signature it will lose 1 rank of power until it hits E at which point it will fizzle out after hitting the target.

Weaknesses: No distinction between friend or foe. Besides the user of course. Fire/Lava jutsu specifically can confuse this technique and send it arcing toward them although it will arc again if it wins a jutsu clash. The power will be reduced in that case of course.

Name: Xuen's Cunning
    Power: -
    Upkeep Cost:
    Range: Close
    Element:
    Requirements: Ambush of Xuen
    Description: Xuen's Cunning is a series of five brutal strikes that rather than relying on sheer power, instead revolve around misleading the opponent. These strikes generally involve a feint or other form of trickery before striking with the full force of their body. This technique doesn't give the user any particular boosts but due to the trickery inherent in the strikes does reduce the opponents perception for the purposes of following the user during these strikes, and the strikes themselves, by 1 tier --.

Name: Shocking Surface
    Range: 60m (30 in all directions)
    Hand Seals: Rat - Tiger - Dog - Boar - Ram.
    Description: After performing the hand seals, the user channels lightning chakra into any surface they might be touching. Be it the one they are standing on, or one they are touching with their hands. A surge of lightning chakra will infuse the surface, spreading out in it for the jutsu’s range. Should another come into contact with that surface they will find themselves electrified by jutsu power lightning damage. The user can maintain this technique so long as they are maintaining contact with the surface they have ‘trapped’ but the lightning chakra will only stay infused for a single post once contact with the surface has ended. The range of this technique is doubled if the surface the user channels it into is either metal or liquid.

Name: Hell Slash
    Range: 25m
    Requirements: Hell Stab, Lightning Release Chakra Mode
    Parent Technique: Hell Stab
    Description: Hell Slash is a technique that like Hell Stab envelops the users arm in raiton chakra, but instead of the ability to increase the potency of the strike via reducing the number of fingers this one involves wrapping the entirety of the users arm in raiton chakra. This increases the power of the blow. This technique increases the strength of the user by 2 tiers for the strike with their arm, which can be a punch, elbow blow, or a full arm bar as examples.

Additionally however the user can launch this condensed raiton chakra off their arm into a large, piercing slash of raiton chakra. This slash appears as a crescent slash of raiton chakra that expands to being 20m wide from tip to tip. The slash will travel for 25m before dissipating harmlessly. The slash moves at a speed equal to the users strength stat. The force behind it however loses some of it's power from being fired and has a power equal to the users strength stat - 1 tier.
    Weaknesses: --

Name: Overload
    Range: Contact
    Requirements: Lightning Release Chakra Mode
    Parent Technique:
    Hand Seals: Dragon - Dog - Boar - Rat.
    Description: Overload is a technique that charges raiton chakra into the user's body that is immediately transferred into the body of someone the user touches once the hand seals have been completed. Contact of any kind transfers the chakra over to the individual that touched the user and the lightning moves into the body and viciously overloads the nervous system of the afflicted.

The nervous system overload will do no actual damage but will effectively shut it down for a brief time. Two posts to be precise. During that time the afflicteds five senses will be completely shut down as the nervous system overloads and all five senses 'fry'. Once the two posts have ended the nervous system will successfully reset and whoever was afflicted will be able to sense and perceive normally with no repercussions.

Constitution equal or higher than this technique's power will resist the technique in full.

Weaknesses: Contact must be made, only one target can be hit per use of the jutsu, sensory can circumvent this jutsu’s disabling of the five senses with the user of the technique being completely unaware.

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri on Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:56 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Trained some shizz
    Information:
    Trained the following jutsu in this flashback, guess I'll claim the 5 exp from posting a solo, flashback post too.

Jutsu:

Name: Transference
    Range: Contact - 30 meters
    Hand Seals: Dog - Monkey - Boar - Dragon
    Description: Transference is a lightning technique that supercharges the user body with high voltage lightning. The users themselves are immune to the damage so long as they are the originator of the technique. This high voltage lightning within their body will arc around their chakra coils while the user keeps it from escaping. Should the user make contact with something they may release the pent of lightning into the target immediately at the point of contact and deal A rank lightning damage to whatever made contact.

Metals and Liquids will have the technique spread through its entire surface area, electrocuting whatever might be in contact with said metal or liquid for A rank damage. This will only affect those within thirty meters of the user when they make contact with metal or liquid. This will however flow through multiple conductive materials touching. For example, in a kunai clash between the user and the target. The metal of the user's kunai will conduct the lightning through it, into the other blade, and then into the target.
    Weaknesses: Unless a metal or liquid is used as a medium one has no choice but to make physical contact to utilize this jutsu’s effects.

Name: Chain Lightning
    Upkeep Cost:
    Range: 60m (per arc)
    Requirements:
    Parent Technique:
    Hand Seals: Rat - Boar - Horse - Dog
    Description: Chain Lightning appears as a closely linked stream of lightning bolts that arcs out from the users hand toward their target. The technique travels at jutsu power and moves at jutsu speed. Should Chain Lightning hit a target it will strike that target with jutsu power raiton damage before arcing off toward the next closest heat signature. Each time the lightning bolt arcs off a heat signature it will lose 1 rank of power until it hits E at which point it will fizzle out after hitting the target.

Weaknesses: No distinction between friend or foe. Besides the user of course. Fire/Lava jutsu specifically can confuse this technique and send it arcing toward them although it will arc again if it wins a jutsu clash. The power will be reduced in that case of course.

Name: Xuen's Cunning
    Power: -
    Upkeep Cost:
    Range: Close
    Element:
    Requirements: Ambush of Xuen
    Description: Xuen's Cunning is a series of five brutal strikes that rather than relying on sheer power, instead revolve around misleading the opponent. These strikes generally involve a feint or other form of trickery before striking with the full force of their body. This technique doesn't give the user any particular boosts but due to the trickery inherent in the strikes does reduce the opponents perception for the purposes of following the user during these strikes, and the strikes themselves, by 1 tier --.

Name: Shocking Surface
    Range: 60m (30 in all directions)
    Hand Seals: Rat - Tiger - Dog - Boar - Ram.
    Description: After performing the hand seals, the user channels lightning chakra into any surface they might be touching. Be it the one they are standing on, or one they are touching with their hands. A surge of lightning chakra will infuse the surface, spreading out in it for the jutsu’s range. Should another come into contact with that surface they will find themselves electrified by jutsu power lightning damage. The user can maintain this technique so long as they are maintaining contact with the surface they have ‘trapped’ but the lightning chakra will only stay infused for a single post once contact with the surface has ended. The range of this technique is doubled if the surface the user channels it into is either metal or liquid.

Name: Hell Slash
    Range: 25m
    Requirements: Hell Stab, Lightning Release Chakra Mode
    Parent Technique: Hell Stab
    Description: Hell Slash is a technique that like Hell Stab envelops the users arm in raiton chakra, but instead of the ability to increase the potency of the strike via reducing the number of fingers this one involves wrapping the entirety of the users arm in raiton chakra. This increases the power of the blow. This technique increases the strength of the user by 2 tiers for the strike with their arm, which can be a punch, elbow blow, or a full arm bar as examples.

Additionally however the user can launch this condensed raiton chakra off their arm into a large, piercing slash of raiton chakra. This slash appears as a crescent slash of raiton chakra that expands to being 20m wide from tip to tip. The slash will travel for 25m before dissipating harmlessly. The slash moves at a speed equal to the users strength stat. The force behind it however loses some of it's power from being fired and has a power equal to the users strength stat - 1 tier.
    Weaknesses: --

Name: Overload
    Range: Contact
    Requirements:  Lightning Release Chakra Mode
    Parent Technique:
    Hand Seals: Dragon - Dog - Boar - Rat.
    Description: Overload is a technique that charges raiton chakra into the user's body that is immediately transferred into the body of someone the user touches once the hand seals have been completed. Contact of any kind transfers the chakra over to the individual that touched the user  and the lightning moves into the body and viciously overloads the nervous system of the afflicted.

The nervous system overload will do no actual damage but will effectively shut it down for a brief time. Two posts to be precise. During that time the afflicteds five senses will be completely shut down as the nervous system overloads and all five senses 'fry'. Once the two posts have ended the nervous system will successfully reset and whoever was afflicted will be able to sense and perceive normally with no repercussions.

Constitution equal or higher than this technique's power will resist the technique in full.

Weaknesses: Contact must be made, only one target can be hit per use of the jutsu, sensory can circumvent this jutsu’s disabling of the five senses with the user of the technique being completely unaware.

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Stats:

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:55 am

Update Type: Renown, Rank Up, Exp, Ryo.
    Information:
    Claiming 6 posts at 50 exp a post for a total of 300 exp.
    Claiming Chuunin
    Claiming 500 renown from being promoted to Chuunin in the Audience Chamber in Kumogakure. Chuunin base renown is 250, the audience chamber doubles that to 500.
    Claiming 450 renown from learning 3 of Kumogakure's Exclusives/Restricteds.
    Lightning Release Armor
    Lariat
    Hell Stab.
    All of which can be confirmed on posts 5 and 9 of these updates.
    Claiming 150,000 Ryo
    100,000 of it is from my 4,000 shares in Darhk Industries. I was told I could claim the first months payment immediately.
    50,000 of it is hitting 500 renown.
    Claiming Tamwyn's first title as 'Seraph of Lightning'.

I would also like to claim any bonus exp/renown staff might deem appropriate due to his speech on post 50 in the linked topic below which was aired on television.

Stats:

Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:00 pm

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Renown, Rank Up, Exp, Ryo.
    Information:
    Claiming 6 posts at 50 exp a post for a total of 300 exp.
    Claiming Chuunin
    Claiming 500 renown from being promoted to Chuunin in the Audience Chamber in Kumogakure. Chuunin base renown is 250, the audience chamber doubles that to 500.
    Claiming 450 renown from learning 3 of Kumogakure's Exclusives/Restricteds.
    Lightning Release Armor
    Lariat
    Hell Stab.
    All of which can be confirmed on posts 5 and 9 of these updates.
    Claiming 150,000 Ryo
    100,000 of it is from my 4,000 shares in Darhk Industries. I was told I could claim the first months payment immediately.
    50,000 of it is hitting 500 renown.
    Claiming Tamwyn's first title as 'Seraph of Lightning'.

I would also like to claim any bonus exp/renown staff might deem appropriate due to his speech on post 50 in the linked topic below which was aired on television.

Approved

As for the bonus, sorry but it takes more then fancy words otherwise people would be all over the TV. Wink

Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:35 am

Update Type: Birfday Exp's
    Information:
    Claiming birthday exp, it's on the 18th.
    300 total exp

This puts him at 605/2605

Link:

Stats:

Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru on Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:07 am

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Birfday Exp's
    Information:
    Claiming birthday exp, it's on the 18th.
    300 total exp

This puts him at 605/2605

Link:

Approved

Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:10 am

Update Type: Claiming monies
    Information: Claiming the 1 million Ryo that Ryuko gave to everyone in Kumo <3 Thank you Ryuko! This puts me at 1,150,000

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:12 am

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Claiming monies
    Information: Claiming the 1 million Ryo that Ryuko gave to everyone in Kumo <3 Thank you Ryuko! This puts me at 1,150,000

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Stats:

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:15 am

Update Type: Buying Shares
    Information: Buying 10,000 shares in Lunari Enterprises, this costs 1,000,000 Ryo and will give me a monthly return of 250,000 Ryo
    Claiming the initial return now, total math puts me at 400,000 Ryo.
    Link: No u

Stats:

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Character File

Post by Sayuri on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:16 am

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Buying Shares
    Information: Buying 10,000 shares in Lunari Enterprises, this costs 1,000,000 Ryo and will give me a monthly return of 250,000 Ryo

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Stats:

Tamwyn
    Tamwyn
    Genin

Character File

Post by Tamwyn on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:31 am

Update Type: Quick jutsu claim
    Information: Gotta claim these jutsu themselves since they don't get accounted for in a universal jutsu claim. Claiming them now. Tamwyn as B class has knowledge of all C rank and lower Ninjutsu of non-elemental or raiton, as well as taijutsu
    Spoiler:
    Description: Created as a chakra control exercise. The user projectcs chakra from their hand to generate a small orb typically between the size of a marble and a golfball. One formed the orb uses the energy stored inside of it to glow with a bright heatless light. This light is the users color of choice and will last for up to an hour before burning out. This function is independet of the orginal caster.

Weaknesses: Having a bright light on you is a great way to give away your position.

Hand Seals: Dragon
    Description: The user takes a Fusee orb and infuses it with even more chakra inducing an overload that will cause it to launch off like a rocket. Shooting rapidly up to a height of about 150m they explode with a loud bang and release a brightly burning flare that drifts very slowly downward, maximizing the amount of time for which it can be seen. Extemely conspicuous this flare can been spotted up to 25 miles or so in good visibility.

Weaknesses: Did I mention they are conspicuous? Using this jutsu will absolutely give the users position away.

Description:
    Weaknesses:

Description:

Description:

Description:

Description:
    Weaknesses:

Description:

Name: Jump step
    Classification: Village Exclusive (Kumo), Open
    Description: Similar to the Tree Climbing jutsu and Water walking Jutsu, the Jump Step was created in the Land of lightning as a method to gain better chakra control as well as facilitate mountain climbing. To do this, the user emits a quick burst of chakra from their feet providing a platform for them to jump from in midair. Platforms made in this manner will disburse immdately after jumping from them as they are only stable enough to allow for a brief moment of contact.
    Weaknesses: Creates the force necessary for a double jump, but in no way makes you jump any higher than you normally could.
    Update Type: Buying Shares

Stats:

Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Raikage

Post by Ryuko on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:36 am

@Tamwyn wrote:Update Type: Quick jutsu claim
    Information: Gotta claim these jutsu themselves since they don't get accounted for in a universal jutsu claim. Claiming them now. Tamwyn as B class has knowledge of all C rank and lower Ninjutsu of non-elemental or raiton, as well as taijutsu
    Spoiler:

Description:
    Weaknesses:

Description:

Description:

Description:

Description:
    Weaknesses:

Description:

Approved

Spoiler:

Stats

On person
    Arch Angel Helm