Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The GFX Shop

Yōko Oni
    Yōko Oni

The GFX Shop Empty The GFX Shop

Post by Yōko Oni Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:23 am

The GFX Shop KeyEhU6
    Welcome to the Brand New GFX Shop created by Genesis! This shop functions as a means to provide the members of the site with high quality avatars, signatures, updates page images and more to come! The primary payment for these edits are Ryo but events will sometimes allow you to obtain special GFX Tickets to be cashed in for discounts on your purchases, anywhere from 25% Off to Free!

Below is examples of what can be bought as well as their usual prices! Prices are subject to possible to change in the future and also may vary depending on the difficulty of the edit itself. One Request per person at a time.

ALL COMMISSIONS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE IN-CHARACTER!
    All requests for a commission are finalized upon the commission being finished. Refusal to pay after receiving the crafted edit is unacceptable. This is a punishable offense and will result in attention being brought to the staff as well as a possible suspension from making further requests for an amount of time or banned from any future purchases from the GFX Shop.

This should be taken seriously, please be courteous and respectful of my time and effort, I work hard to make sure that every edit turns out in a way that I'm personally satisfied with and that my client is happy as well!

Additionally the reason all transactions are considered to be in-character is so that there is justification as to why your paying ryo for these! As long as you acknowledge this then everything is fine and it can be mentioned in any thread if you so choose to do so, all pieces are created by Yoko Oni.

Icons - 2,500 Ryo:
    Signature - 10,000 Ryo:
    Updates Page - 10,000 ~ 20,000 Ryo:
    Custom - Case by Case:
    To put in your application for any of the services above, just follow the template below!

Code:
    Name:
    Requested Item:
    Image:
    Flexible? (Yes if you don't mind another image being used if the first doesn't work/fit!):
    Coupon/GFX Ticket? (Provide Link where obtained):
    Total Cost (N/A if Custom):
    Eden Syn
    Eden Syn

The GFX Shop Empty Re: The GFX Shop

Post by Eden Syn Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:42 am

Name: Eden Syn
    Requested Item: Update's Page
    Image:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Flexible? (Yes if you don't mind another image being used if the first doesn't work/fit!): Yes
    Coupon/GFX Ticket? (Provide Link where obtained): N/A
    Total Cost (N/A if Custom): 10,000~20,000 Ryo

"My real name is ■͖̺̺ͣ͗͌̉ͥ̄͜■̷͎͎ͥ͑̽́■̫͎̻͛͒̒̒͗ͦ, but let's keep that a secret between us, okay?"
    Yōko Oni
    Yōko Oni

Post by Yōko Oni Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:07 am

Requested Updates for Eden Syn:
    Payment Due: 20,000 Ryo
    Tip Suggested?: 2,000 Ryo (only if you want, had to learn a whole new process to make a glitch gif, it was kinda cool to learn so only pay the tip if you feel like it~.)
    ENJOY!

Eden Syn

Post by Eden Syn Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:09 am

Yōko Oni wrote:
    Requested Updates for Eden Syn:
    Payment Due: 20,000 Ryo
    Tip Suggested?: 2,000 Ryo (only if you want, had to learn a whole new process to make a glitch gif, it was kinda cool to learn so only pay the tip if you feel like it~.)
    ENJOY!

Deducting 25,000 Ryo from Eden Syn for payment to Yoko Oni.

(This will be reflected on my Update's Page)

"My real name is ■͖̺̺ͣ͗͌̉ͥ̄͜■̷͎͎ͥ͑̽́■̫͎̻͛͒̒̒͗ͦ, but let's keep that a secret between us, okay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:30 am