Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Dawn of the First Day

Natsuki Uchiha
    Natsuki Uchiha
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : N/A

Dawn of the First Day Empty Dawn of the First Day

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:02 pm

It had been a few days since Tōri had first entered the young Uchiha's life, and what a whirlwind of a few days they were. He mentioned coming back, but they never set up a specific time, so Natsuki had come back every day- just in case. Since then, he's done a good amount of solo training, he developed a friendship and a friendly rivalry with the chipper Sera.

This was another of those mornings, one that Natsuki hoped would be the first. He sat with legs dangling off of his cliff, the one made by his technique under Tōri's tutelage, snacking slowly on an okonomiyaki on a stick.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Dawn of the First Day Empty Dawn of the First Day

Post by King of Games Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:02 pm

The member 'Natsuki Uchiha' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Dawn of the First Day VMgm48Z
    Sera
    Sera
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Ninjutsu (Raiton), Katon, Kanchijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 75,625

Dawn of the First Day Empty Re: Dawn of the First Day

Post by Sera Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:25 pm

It was a bright morning and Sera was enjoying listening to the birds as she walked to do her daily training. Off in the distance she saw what looked to be a giant earthen cliff with someone on top of it. Was there someone else training today? Before her? It wasn’t that Sera was upset by the information, but due to her hunting schedule, she was shocked that anyone else was awake and already moving! Plus when did that big earthen shape get there? It had to be someone practicing a technique.

Sera did a quick stretch and then dashed over to the large rocky formation and to her surprise, saw her new friend Natsuki! Did he make this huge thing? Wide eyed and super proud of her shy guy, Sera would wave and yell out to him.

“Good mooorning!” she rang with a smile.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:25 pm

The member 'MindPretzel' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Dawn of the First Day WFpjHMN
    Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:48 pm

It had been a few days since he had met with and trained the several genin he had run into at the training grounds, he wanted to run out and chance upon them again but was busy being locked away in the senju district’s library searching for further information on his hunt with the valuable new information given by the Hokage. After finally making some sizable progress he decided to take a break and made his way to the training grounds, curious who he might find in this impromptu outing.

While he hadn’t planned to spring the mention of this mission up to whoever he met, if it was anyone who he ran into, he couldn't help on think of its approach. He’d have to send messages to the three of them for a meeting to properly go over it.

In all likelihood it’ll be fine, no more than they would see in a C-Rank mission… B-Rank tops! While his logical mind put himself at ease he knew one could never account for everything.

Arriving at the grounds in the morning was a good tactic he’d thought, it hadn’t been very late in the day when he met all three of them separately. To his surprise he saw both Natsuki and Sera from the entrance, with Sera yelling out to greet Natsuki no less. Wondering if he’d been seen Tōri tried his best to slow walk and see would kind of response Natsuki might have before making himself known.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:51 am

Natsuki found himself staring in the direction of the entrance, but intently looking for Tōri. Even as the familiar kunoichi came into view and approached, he did not recognize her nor pay her any mind. That is, until...

“Good mooorning!”

"Eh?" He looked around, momentarily confused and startled, before glancing down to the rambunctious Sera. "Oh Thera!" His mouth was still full of the savory pancake. He waved to her, taking his eyes off of the entrance just as Tōri entered the scene. He swallowed the remaining bite sooner than optimally, but had to greet his new friend!

"It's good to see you again! Back for more, already?" He gave her a wink as he stuck his tongue out at her. Despite his excitement to meet with one he hoped to call sensei, it was truly such a distracting pleasure to see her again.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Sera Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:09 am

After cheerfully greeting her new friend, Natsuki greeted her back with enthusiasm and a little bit of teasing. It seemed only fair to retaliate so in a joking tone she prodded him; “Ooh, look who's got energy today?” In a more serious tone she would gesture to the large rocky formation that the swordsman was standing on and yell up to him. “But nevermind that, did you make this thing? It's amazing!” Although it didn’t fit with her current style of fighting, Sera found herself jealous of the ability to create footholds and platforms like this. Too many times she had been unable to snipe someone because cover got in the way and there wasn’t a great way to get a bird’s eye view. She shrugged the bit of jealousy off and focused on the positives; she had allies who could help her do that now!

“We should practice some teamwork and combinations today! If you can make me an earth platform like this I’ll be unstoppable.” She flexed her weak arm in mock strength as she grinned mischievously.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:05 am

It was nice to be able to witness how these two gelled together, curious when they met as they seemed familiar with one another already. Well, that takes care of that part. Honestly, Tōri had expected the meeting between them to be a contested one by Natsuki, though perhaps they had chanced into one another just as he had with the both of them originally.

Walking over at a normal pace, now that he got to see a little bit of their dynamic, he raised his hand and greeted them. “Natsuki, Sera. I’m glad to see you’ve already met one another it seems. This is the other student I had talked about the other day, Natsuki. Perhaps the three of us could get up to something, was there anything in particular you’d come here for today?” Eyeing the stick of fried goodness in Natsuki’s hand he added, “Other than okonomiyaki, of course. Perhaps we’ll have to make it a tradition to grab some after a hard day’s work.”

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:32 am

“Ooh, look who's got energy today?” A wide smile crept across his face, he had been refreshed and was ready to start anew! “But nevermind that, did you make this thing? It's amazing!”

"Oh, this little thing?" He bantered, kicking at the side with the back of his foot. It impressed even himself when he had lifted it from the earth and, seeing Sera so impressed with it as well, filled him with confidence that this "other student" of Tōri's would be too!

“We should practice some teamwork and combinations today! If you can make me an earth platform like this I’ll be unstoppable.”

"Together, we'll be unstoppable!" Natsuki, in kind, pulled back his sleeves and flexed his practically non-existent muscle back at Sera, laughing while he slapped his mediocre bicep. If this were to be another day without his Senju sensei, at least it would be a day with Sera. That reality was quickly shattered, however, with his arrival as well!

“Natsuki, Sera. I’m glad to see you’ve already met one another it seems. This is the other student I had talked about the other day, Natsuki. Perhaps the three of us could get up to something, was there anything in particular you’d come here for today?”

"Eh?" Natsuki uttered once more as he turned to face the jounin. That other reality might have been shattered, but it seemed to have been replaced by a better one! "Wait what!? No way!" Natsuki quickly hopped to his feet before hopping off of the cliff face. He landed with a soft thud as Tōri continued.

“Other than okonomiyaki, of course. Perhaps we’ll have to make it a tradition to grab some after a hard day’s work.”

His eyes darted to the remainder of his snack. Three or four bites, easily several minutes of that delicious bliss... But he was on a mission now, so to speak. Opening wide, he shoved the pancake to the back of his throat and chewed quickly and ravenously, a blasphemy upon the treat he had never before committed.

"Gno 'way! I cane here ho h'ain 'uih 'ou 'hwo!" He continued, somewhat regretting this choice of action, he this is where he was now. At least it tasted good.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Sera Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:09 pm

It was nice to hear Natsuki proud of their accomplishment, and it was exciting when he mentioned them getting stronger together. Sera had spent so much time training by herself and focusing on self improvement, but it was so much more fun to train with others! Before Natsuki could respond to her training idea, a newcomer entered the ring. Tori approached the two addressing them both as his students and asked if they wanted to train the three of them together.

Natsuki seemed to be in shock to this news, but he had mentioned Tori to Sera the other day, so she assumed they were already training together. Nonetheless it was going to be so much fun to have both of them together in one place! She smiled and raised an arm in cheer.

“That sounds great!”

Tori asked them if they had anything in particular they wanted to work on today and Sera would iterate what she proposed to Natsuki earlier.

“I think it would be helpful to practice some combination moves. There are plenty of areas where I fall short that can be made up for with earth techniques. Maybe we can figure out ways to use our strengths together?” she suggested.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:39 pm

It seemed a plan had already begun to form in their brief interaction before Tōri had made himself known, approving of their choice in exercise. Shockingly, Natsuki wolfed down his final bits of okonomiyaki, though he was glad to see him so gung-ho to train. “I like where your minds are at. You’re well suited for such maneuvers with the spread of talents you have combined. I’d like you to show me something you can come up with on your own, I’m interested to see what you can come up with.”

Taking a step back he gave the two some space to approach in whatever manner they chose. “Once you’ve finished we can see what needs improving and add me into the mix. Though you’ll be the ones incorporating me into your plan, I’ll only comment afterwards.” He’d seen in his spar with Sera and Nao the tactics that could be pulled out when things weren’t going their way, he was curious to see what the two would do.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:43 pm

“I think it would be helpful to practice some combination moves. There are plenty of areas where I fall short that can be made up for with earth techniques. Maybe we can figure out ways to use our strengths together?” Even Tōri was keen to see what the pair were capable of together, but he'd never done a combination move before- how would that even work? He thought for just a moment, before snapping his fingers in eureka.

"...fall short..." These words in particular caught Natsuki's attention as he recalled himself utilizing earth release for the purposes of reaching new heights. He thought about how he might raise a platform for her like she mentioned earlier, but the Moving Earth Core technique was such a drain. He'd have to be more clever.

"So, it might be a little crude." He wasn't going to spring this on Sera without talking it out first. "But, if you jump when I say so, this might be cool."

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Sera Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:42 pm

Combo moves! Tori seemed to be onboard with the plan and Sera could already see her new teammate’s gears turning. He ended up suggesting something vague and half-formed, but this was a time for trying out new things and she trusted him. To his suggestion to jump when he said, she would nod and smile, starting to understand where this could be going. She would take her bow off her back and get an arrow ready. “Got it. I’ll jump when you say.” she would gesture with her bow and point towards a training dummy about 50 meters away and then look at tori. “When whatever happens when I jump happens, could you wrap that dummy in wood, effectively immobilizing it? Then I can shoot!” Her eyes shined with determination as a plan started to come together.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:50 am

Arms crossed, Tōri watched as both students came up with additions to the formulating plan, nodding his head in response to his involvement as he began to mould his chakra in preparation. Sera had picked up well on the usefulness mokuton provided with restraining targets, now waiting for the initiation provided by Natsuki to crank off the wombo combo move.

Tōri was curious to see if Natsuki had learned any more doton techniques since their meeting or if he’d been hiding any up his sleeve this whole time. There were a plethora of simple earth jutsu to choose from, he’d have to get around to showing him some more of the intermediate level ones sometime.

“At the ready.” Providing a thumbs up after uncrossing his arms he remained alert for his part in the plan with a single hand seal that would hold.

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:39 pm

"I developed this technique for, well..." He hesitated for a moment. Tōri, with his arms crossed and sudden terseness made the young Uchiha self-conscious. Was he always this serious? Still, Sera's bubbly attitude was a nice counterbalance, and it seemed she had a contribution of her own, as well! Natsuki steeled his resolve, surely he was overthinking this. "Ahem, well, making a chair..."

He'd let that sit for a half beat before reading himself. With a single seal, he welled the chakra within himself. Practicing for a moment, he felt it rush through to his palms, then back to his core, back and forth until he felt the momentum was right. "Get ready..." Finally, he dropped low and pushed his palms to the ground, rushing that chakra with force into the earth and beneath Sera's feet in an instant. "Jump!"

With that, he would begin their combo: a small platform of earth would shoot from the ground beneath Sera's feet. As it rose, and should Sera jump on cue, it would act as a springboard, supplementing her jump and propelling her in an arc high into air. He made sure to take care, angling it such that she would be launched only a few meters off the ground. He certainly didn't want her rolling an angle... Or breaking a leg...

[Learned Technique]
    Sudden Rock Juts - C rank - 220/200 words - 5 CP

45/50 CP

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Sera Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:14 pm

On Natsuki’s remark, Sera would bend her knees and prepare for some sort of earth technique. Since he had asked her to jump, she assumed it had something to do with a platform being created. Sure enough, the young swordsman gave her the signal and as she jumped into the air, an earthen creation launched her horizontally into the air. Whoa! Trusting that her teacher would restrain the dummy target they had agreed upon, Sera would knock an arrow and shoot while in midair. In a more realistic combat scenario the maneuver would have let her avoid being struck at while still being able to attack. The arrow would cut through the air at a terrific speed amplified by the chakra she put into her bow and strike the dummy right in the head. After being in the air for no more than a couple of seconds, Sera would tuck into a roll to minimize the damage of landing and then spring back into a battle ready position. Nice! Assuming all went as planned she would display a bright smile on her face and give her team double thumbs up.

---------------

Chakra Points:
    105/110

Magical Bow Used: 5 Cost
    Spoiler:

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:06 pm

As Natsuki’s plan unfolded he was astounded to see the ingenuity the lad possessed in the demonstration of a brand new technique that he devised for sitting down. It was certainly very Natsuki, practical uses of ninjutsu were something he seemed to flourish with. Making good use of it in this very different manner he whipped through the remaining hand seals required to aid in this plan as gnarled roots rose from the ground to restrain the target Sera had launched an arrow at, easily making its mark.

Thinking of a way to spice things up he formed the clone seal and created two duplicates of himself as either one walked to either side of the two genin. “How about you work on some new strategies against one another? Such tactics are rarely performed on stationary targets if singular at all. My clones will operate as your subordinates, use them in what way you see fit to outthink the other.”

Walking away from the two two pairs he separated himself before continuing. “Your objective will be to capture me and bring me down the cliff.” With that he pointed to the cliff that Natsuki had helped raise in part, all the way down the roughly fifty meter drop was a small creek and forested grove.

“However, I’m afraid for this exercise I’ll be,” Letting his final word slowly trail off he plopped on the ground theatrically, though not nearly as skilled as such performers and was suddenly feeling quite his age after the attempted comedic move. “Grounded. Consider me an unconscious and fragile civilian asset. And, Natsuki…” Shifting in his position on the earth, his face grimaced at his back, that new earth move Natsuki used earlier could have saved him the ungraceful move. “You’ll really have to show me that move of yours. That was wicked.”

Used:
    - Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial | 20 → 10
    - Shadow Clone x 2

Chakra: 103 / 103

Sera's Clone: 103 / 103

Natsuki's Clone: 103 / 103

Last edited by Tōri on Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:10 am

It worked like a dream! Sera sailed through the air with grace and was able to pull off the maneuver beautifully! Even if the target had been mobile, Tōri's restraints would have made this a devastating move. Natsuki returned the thumbs up, beaming widely.

Then, however, what their sensei said next filled Natsuki with dread. Against one another?! The young Uchiha gulped, Sera was practically tailored made to defeat him, not to mention that she was already training for combat. In a direct confrontation, he stood no chance at all!

Natsuki continually nodded in affirmation with a "yessir" as Tōri spoke. He would give the same energy to the jounin's orders as he did to the request to teach him that technique.

He turned to Sera and gave a respectful, albeit nervous, nod before turning to his clone. Immediately, however, he noticed something strange about this one. It's hair was rustling in the breeze... He reached out slightly and poked in the shoulder, and it was real! "Woah... incredible!" Natsuki marveled, there were three Tōris now? Could this one do the things the original could??

Thinking as fast as he could, he wove a few hand seals and slammed his palms to ground, raising that familiar crude wall that Sera had blown to pieces with little effort- but this wasn't a defensive wall, like he tried with her. No; this, like the first time he used it, was a privacy wall. Out of sight of Sera, Natsuki spoke to the clone. "We gotta limit her vision, can you make a bunch of trees around you? The real you, I mean? I'll try to disable Sera; when you see the signal, keep yourself; the other other you, I mean; busy. Got it?"

If he got an affirmation, then he would quickly descend into the ground and make a bee-line for the original Tōri, out of sight of the young archer.

[Used Techniques]
    Earth Shore Return - C rank - 5 CP
    Hiding Like a Mole - C rank - 5 CP

[Relevant Stats]
    Speed: B → C (-1 while using Hiding Like a Mole)

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Sera Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:51 am

The combo move went off without a hitch! A feeling of pride and satisfaction flooded through Sera as the three of their strengths synergized. Tori wasted no time in proposing the next exercise for the three of them to undertake, and began to explain a pseudo-mission scenario. Two Tori clones appeared and moved over to each of the genin, acting as back-up for the mission, while the original Tori sat down on the ground helplessly. The mission was to grab the original Tori and take him to the bottom of the nearby cliff while fending off the other team and preventing them from doing so.

“Sounds good.” Sera would nod and agree to the terms of exercise alongside Natsuki.

As soon as Natsuki began to form hand signs, Sera took that as the beginning of the exercise. An earth wall shot up, concealing Natsuki and his clone from Sera’s vision and immediately the blonde kunoichi was faced with a dilemma. Her instinct was to blow this wall away with a quick lightning attack, but her goal wasn’t to incapacitate Natsuki, nor did she know if he would take lasting damage if she did so. Instead of risking hurting her teammate, she would leave the wall standing and instruct her Tori clone. “Grab the original and move as fast as possible towards the bottom of the cliff. I’ll cover you.” If Natsuki was going to try and secretly plot something, Sera would take the initiative and just begin the capture immediately.

With a quick blink of her eyes, she would activate her kekkai genkai and begin forming hand seals to launch an attack. Sera would begin to run behind the Tori clone to provide back-up and would be prepared to unleash her lightning attack upon seeing Natsuki or the other Tori clone.

—----------------------
    Chakra Pool:
    109.8(106.8 )/110

Techniques Used:
    Yogen no Me: 0.2 Upkeep
    Lightning Release: Snake Thunder: 3 Cost (5 before reduction) [Conditional]

Spoiler:

Summary: Sending Tori Clone at C rank speed (or higher if they use a technique to buff it) to grab the original. Sera activates her kkg, and will conditionally electrocute Natsuki or the other Tori clone if they enter her field of vision with Lightning Release: Snake Thunder.

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:43 am

From his stationary position on the ground Tōri cracked open one eye to see how the two pairs were doing with the start of the exercise. Both genin jumped to action with different strategies, glad to see them utilizing the clones with minimal hesitation.

Natsuki’s Tōri clone would immediately form a single hand seal upon hearing its order, growing a circle of trees around the original Tōri that would grow at a speed just barely outmatching the clone Sera sent forth.

Just as Natsuki sprung to action, so too did Sera, with her clone commanded to rush the target and take them to the mock extraction point. With trees rising as an annoying obstacle Sera’s Tōri would form its own hand seal as it propelled itself just over the trees tops as they were half-formed with enhanced speed, one hand planted on a budding tree as he leapt and regained line-of-sight with the target.

With one clone remaining behind the defensive doton wall and the other midair over the circle of trees the original Tōri would continue to watch and take mental notes of the plans, curious how they would adapt to the others actions.

Natsuki's Clone Used:
    - Wood Release: Nativity of a Sea of Trees | 10 → 5 (Ninjutsu Mokuton affinity)

Sera's Clone Used:
    - Body Flicker | 5

Sera's Clone Stats:
    - Speed: C → B

Chakra: 103 / 103

Sera's Clone: 98 / 103

Natsuki's Clone: 98 / 103

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:19 pm

The trees would likely prove meddlesome to Sera, but her Tōri was closing in fast. Fuck me... How did I forget about hers?! As he pushed forward, Natsuki knew he'd have to disrupt her advantage some other way.

While slipping through the earth, en route to Sera, he wove a few simple seals to recreate the very cliffs that they had made before. He didn't even have to stop to slam his palms down, his body already in much contact with the earth around him. Sera's Tōri's Body Flicker would soon fail as another massive pillar of earth lifted into the air, carrying the original up higher and disrupting the clone's straight line objective. It would climb fast, reaching as high as 50 meters like the other cliffs.

They hadn't coordinated a specific "signal," but Natsuki hoped that the rising pillar of earth that would disrupt Sera's vision of the elevated platform would suffice and send his clone to intercept. While Sera's had the initial advantage, already en route, Natsuki hoped that Tōri vs Tōri would be enough of a stalemate even if Sera's got there first. He was still focused; the reality was that descending a cliff against a ranged combatant as skilled as Sera was suicide.

He'd continue forward hidden beneath the earth until he were a few steps ahead of her before turning to face her destination. Here's hoping she's not a sensor! Once she passed above the boy, his hands would shoot from the ground behind her to pull her down, neck deep, into the earth. Sera was many things, but quick wasn't one of them.

Summary:

[Used Techniques]
    Hiding Like a Mole Upkeep - C rank - 3 CP
    Earth Release: Moving Earth Core - B rank - 10 CP
    Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique - D rank - 3 CP

Remaining Chakra: 84/110

[Relevant Stats]
    Coordination: B → C (-1 while casting Moving Earth Core due to the Sole of the Earth UA)
    Speed: B → C (-1 Hiding like a Mole)

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Sera Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:53 pm

Trees erupted from the ground as what Sera could only assume was Natsuki’s Tori at work. Luckily her clone was still heading towards the target, although they would take a little bit longer to do so. An earth wall rose up to intercept Sera’s Tori as well, but before she had a chance to process a counterplay to that, she felt hands at her feet. Upon contact with Natsuki’s hands, Sera would release the lightning technique she had prepared, sending electricity discharging from her body and into the earth swordsman. She wasn’t sure how much damage it would do to him since he was underground, but the lightning chakra would hopefully cancel out whatever earth technique he had attempted to use on her.

Once she discharged her previously prepared technique, Sera would channel chakra and perform rapid hand seals before placing their hand on the ground. As she touched the ground, a web of lightning chakra would spread out and electrocute anyone within fifteen meters with the exception of Sera. Since Natsuki was faster than her, she couldn’t afford to just run away, she would need to fight!

—----------------
    Chakra Pool:
    103.6/110

Techniques Used:
    Yogen no Me: 0.2 Upkeep
    Lightning Release: Snake Thunder: 3 Cost (5 before reduction) (From last post)
    Lightning Release: Spider Web: 3 Cost (5 before reduction)

Spoiler:

Summary: Because Natsuki touched Sera and entered her field of vision, Sera released her conditional Snake Thunder from last post to electrocute him on contact. Sera then places her hand on the ground and casts Lightning Release: Spider Web to try and shock Natsuki within a 15m radius.

Stats:
    Spoiler:

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Tōri Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:48 pm

Sera’s clone would make it so close as they just began to hurdle over the budding trees the ground beneath them rose and took them away from their target in a hurry. Reacting quickly they flipped over the trees and began running on the forming wall losing less ground than if they had stayed on the rising platform with the tree, chakra adhering to the bottom of their feet to make the process easier. Seeing Natsuki’s clone going for a similar move they formed the same seal and launched themselves on a collision course with them.

Natsuki’s clone quickly made his way to the trees with the same body flicker the other had utilized and at about the same point at halfway over clearing the trees ran into a spot of trouble.

From his now limited view of the trees around him the original Tōri began to hum an old tune he’d heard when he was a kid, listening to the sounds of engagement going on outside his tiny grove. The sounds of leaves was his first cue to look at; he saw a clone of his beginning to leap over the forming trees when the ground beneath the budding plants shot up to put them further away. Recognizing the same technique that was used to rise the very ground he lay upon he wondered who’s face he would see next as Natsuki’s Tōri clone began to clear the side of trees that wasn’t raised high into the air. Before the clone could clear over the now fully formed wall of trees Sera’s clone tackled the other and the two Tōri’s tumbled into the earth in a flurry of fists and kicks to keep the other’s hands occupied from hand seals.

Natsuki’s Clone Techs Used:
    - Body Flicker | 5

Sera’s Clone Techs Used:
    - Body Flicker | 5

Sera's Clone: 93 / 103

Natsuki's Clone: 93 / 103

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Natsuki Uchiha Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:48 pm

Regret was not strong enough a word, but he felt something like it in the instant he grasped Sera's ankles. From beneath the earth, as he retracted his hands and convulsed, she would her the muffled cries of a boy in pain. Natsuki shuddered with the most intense pain he had ever experienced as Sera began to weave seals for her next strike. Already on the backfoot, Natsuki retreated deeper underground as her palm struck dirt, spreading her electric web over the surface above him. Instinctively, he flinched and...

Nothing?

Alright Sera... He thought, weaving a few seals of his own in response. Round two! He had to be careful, another shock like that would knock him out, for sure...

Placing his hands out in front of him, the earth surrounding Sera would sunder with mighty cracks before the ground itself would heave and tumble and swallow her whole. She would not be crushed, but buried.

Sera was quick, as Natsuki learned- but not on her feet. To be sure, however, Natsuki would continue with another seal and extend his hands out one more time, preparing something quite familiar. With Sera's first step to escape, another sudden rocky jut would meet her, pushing her foot out from under her and disrupting her escape plan.

Spoiler:

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Character File

Post by Sera Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:24 pm

Her lack of agility and lack of an escape route were her downfall. When she had successfully defended herself against Natsuki’s first attack she had been able to ward him off. However, when Sera had placed her hand on the ground and used her spider web, she had spelled her own doom. The earth beneath the archer began to crumble away and swallow her whole. As a reaction to being attacked, Sera’s instinct was to channel another lightning technique, but what then? Earth was already closing on top of her, and if she blew a hole through it, residue and debris could fall and hurt her. Trapped in the earth, she thought of her beam-like lightning move which was the most powerful in her arsenal. That one would be able to break a hole out and maybe hit Natsuki if she was lucky, but that wouldn’t actually help her break out. On top of that it might kill the boy if it hit him! She wasn’t actually sure about that, but it had looked pretty lethal when it punched a hole through a wall the other day. With a mix of frustration and pride, she would focus on not getting crushed and sit still. “I give!” she would call out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:15 pm