Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

The new Kage

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

The new Kage Empty The new Kage

Post by Burittsu Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:24 pm

Walking into the residential building of the Mizukage it had seemed no one had a clue of where the current leaders were, a mystery of where they went. Yet with no availability the rulers of the land were gone without an answer letting out a sigh Burittsu would doubt the next move he committed would be tolerated. Making his way around the building till finally ending up at the office of the leaders themselves. It wasn’t a surprise as one of these leaders was never seen again by him and the others were always a mystery yet the princesses did their job.

Making his way in he was introduced to an empty office smiling to himself; it didn't appear easy to get a hold of any of the higher ups. With an empty desk in front of him and no one to talk to, Burittsu made his mind up after only thinking about the consequences for a mere moment. Never seeing one of the princesses wear the legitimate white and blue hat of the nation did strike his gaze. As he sat behind the desk and considered his next actions he could only smile as he put the people first.

Placing the hat upon his head he still felt the sting of not getting a clear answer of why the nation did what they did. Sighing as he leaned back, a temporary leadership wouldn’t seem that bad at least till someone came around. He had no problem taking care of the people that were around him since he was brought in. Hoping to make his fallen comrades proud he wouldn’t mind claiming the seat if it came down to it at the very end.

-Claiming Mizukage 48 Hr

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Ryo: Enough

The new Kage Empty Re: The new Kage

Post by Diana Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:19 pm

Slipping through the floors & walls with the use of Mayfly and sensory now active, Diana was glad that she didn't sense her ex-friend & kage's Chakra as she swept around the building. She didn't sense any Ōtsutsuki chakra either, which was probably good? What did intrigue her though was the unknown chakra signature that was within the complex that shared the Hyoton element with her. It still hurt to think about, her friend Sayuri Yuki being part of the cause for the Sunagakure massacre. At least she was currently incapacitated in Suna, which was better then being active at all and possibly terrorizing the people she swore to protect. Still, whoever this was wasn't her, and she figured it'd be best to investigate.

Slipping into the walls of the office, thanks to Mayfly's unique form of sensory she was greeted to the sight of a Blue-Haired man as she hid inside of the complex's walls...oh. She knew who this was, though it had taken her a second. She had heard about the wielder of Samehada and the Jinchūriki of the Rokubi, but to think it was the same Yuki before her. She couldn't quite recall his first name though at the moment, an annoying issue she'd have to solve in the future, but she was sure she'd recall in good time.

Continuing to watch him in secret, she'd note that he was sitting in the Kage's seat. Perhaps he was the new Kage? He had put on the hat, so he clearly was taking up the role of Kage at the very least. Curious, she'd watch him for a bit, wanting to know if he was indeed the new Kage, or if he was just filling in to do paperwork until one of the other two stepped in.

185/185 CP
    125/185 CP {Battery; 3/20 Posts)
    Mayfly; -20 CP upkeep
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP
    104.5/185 CP

Diana is NOT interrupting Burittsu's Mizukage Claim

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:39 pm

A silence would fall over the mizukage complex. Normally there was a great deal of chatter and busy work. People had been communicating moments before and exchanging information about their daily tasks. However all at once they would sense it. As one body they would stop what they were doing. Straightening up and looking around with sweat forming on their brow. Eyes would cast to the front door as it creaked and a light fog would brush against the bottom. Seeping through ever so slightly as wisp like tendrils would stretch out and fade away before getting too far. Even the Jounin guards present would stiffen and watch the door. The lights flickered as the door would open to reveal the man they knew was coming. More of a devil than a man but a man all the same. A circuit breaker would shift off as the lights went off downstairs. Yet no one moved to correct it as darkness settled over the room. Their eyes adjusting to the difference in light to see the two glowing purple orbs. The light of Sero's dark gaze. He would step forward and the floors would creak through out the building. Each step he took sending a shudder through the complex.

Slowly he would seem to glide among the masses. They could sense him and the danger he posed. Like there was a beast among them and they were but children. A path was made for him as they shifted enough to get out of his way. Some bowing their heads to the commander of the Nightmare Brigade. He was the hand that dealt death to the enemies of Kiri. He was the gaze that passed judgement in the night and considered on of the most deadly people in the country. His aura was like a huge beast hunting them just out of sight. He was wearing a black button up shirt tucked into black slacks over black shoes with the sleeves rolled halfway up his arms in perfect folds. His Kiri headband on his right arm stitched into it like a shoulder plate and a badge with a spider on it and the number one stitched into the left shoulder. He was the first spider of the nightmare brigade. And he had heard his second spider had returned to Kiri. A man who wielded one of the seven swords and now...now he could sense him with his chakra sensory in the office above.

The door would creek as he approached. The temperature rising ever so slightly as a warm breeze shifted through the building. The lights in the office flickering as he approached. Blitz would know the feeling all too well. That fear aura washing over the room. It wasn't sensory per se but if anyone felt fear in response and weren't able to resist it...Sero would feel their fear. Still there would be a moment of stillness. The floors stopped creaking and the door stopped rattling. Ever so slowly the door knob would turn and the door would open to reveal Sero standing in it's frame. His expression stoic as he stepped forward. His student sat behind the desk with the hat upon his head and Sero would merely frown. Glowing purple eyes taking in the young man a moment before the door would slam behind him with a gust of wind. The shadows in the room seemed to stretch out as the light dimmed in his presence. Yet it would seem like there were distant whispers in those shadows echoing his words.

"Burritsu 'Blitz' Yuki. Lord of the Yuki clan. What is it that you think you are doing with that hat?"

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 25,000

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (B+ lifestyle)
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A
    • Speed: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:44 pm

Minding his business in the seat of the Kage, the hat upon his head and his thoughts going adrift he could only assume that the attention would soon pour in. Blitz on the other hand rested in the darkness of his own mind wondering what would happen next if he should have been the one to take control. Yet he didn’t even try to speak a word to his other half, only watching the events unfold one by one. As it happened only mere minutes after placing himself within the residence Burittsu could feel a familiar presence.

Entering and making its way towards him, smiling a little bit underneath his new hat, he could only wonder if the male was good enough to recognize who he would be confronting. As the door crept open and revealed the boy's teacher, Burittsu could only keep his smile before standing up from his seat and bowing his head. Giving him at least the boys respect, Burittsu cracked his neck as he sat down once more. Hearing the use of his full name plus the nickname only a smile would be given there was no need for the shinobi to lie to the male.

Yet he did wonder what the concerns were, simply chuckling a little; it was the truth that would set him free. Gazing upon Sero, Burittsu leaned back, allowing the hat to cover his eyes once more. A silence between the two would be a brief answer but instead he chose to pick his words carefully so the latter wouldn’t have to think this was a hostile takeover.

Regardless how he saw it to anyone else, this was a disaster yet the male had plans to talk to someone who knew what was happening out of the country, especially in territory that belongs to a nation that should be their comrades. Burittsu lifted his head as the thoughts in his head died out and were replaced by the memories of Blitz himself fighting such a monster. The excitement he must have felt within himself was something that Burittsu had a chance to feel when abroad but this was a different matter. Cutting the silence Burittsu decided to give him the answer he needed to hear instead of wanted.

”It’s Burittsu. The other is asleep. And to what I’m doing I’ve somehow managed to keep peace between two villages. With no leadership here to understand that the other nation was displeased with the actions of their so called allies. Temporary or permanent doesn’t matter now. I shall watch over our people of the land and be sure to be careful of anyone not of this village. Revenge could come from anyone these days who knows what anger was stirred up. I even brought back the precious warrior, even one with such a monstrous presence she didn’t give them what they wanted. I do this for us, my life for the villages just as those before me. I and Blitz hope we have your full support. Sensei. Stand by us and be second in command.”

Burittsu chuckled to himself a little afterwards hoping the truth was enough to open the eyes of the beast that stood before him. Yet fighting wasn’t off the table; anyone anytime from the respectable village could come by to exact revenge for the betrayal that was committed. But indeed his life was spared so mercy was in store for all and any.

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sensory
    Class: B

Post by Kami Yurei Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:07 pm

With a quick warp, a black like cloak would erratically make its way into the area, the cloak soon dispersing to reveal a more sophisticated woman, with snow white hair that was cut to a angled Bob but yet fell relaxed along her face. Her piercings red eyes would glance to Blitz and Sero, "Burritsu, as much as you are a..." She extended her hands and fingers, glancing at her nails, to turn them and fold her fingers over her palm for a better look. "Special person... I don't believe you would be a great fit. Your morals are sporadic and quote frankly, we need someone who has a vision in line for the country, not what they feel at the moment. Sero would be a great fit but unfortunately he is already leading us. I would nominate myself as I don't have any personal gain, nor do I want any from the position. However, I am more calm minded than most." Her red eyes looked to Sero, her body turning, clothed to be in a red suit with a black shirt on, finely tucked in the pants with black heels. "Sero, with what we've-" Her eyes glanced back to Burritsu but then quickly went to Sero. "Been through, I believe it would be a gain for you and an advantage on keeping Kirigakure safe as to what we have worked on previously." Kami didn't plan to fight anyone as she was more of a Strategist but she would back down if a fight broke out. She wasn't strong but her mindset was. "Think about it."

Akayurei Level 2 Unlocked

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B+ (210)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B (B+)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C

Bukijutsu | Sensory | Fuuinjutsu | Raiton | Ninjutsu
    Attunements:
    Versatile Chains - Active (+ to Coord)
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:08 pm

Diana watched patiently, biding her time as a new person arrived and made their way to the Kage's chambers, one who's tainted chakra was immediately obvious to her sensory abilities. It was hard not to have heard of the Commander of the Nightmare Brigade and Jinchūriki of the Gobi, Jaakuna Sero. He was a rare breed like herself, a man who commanded two bloodlines (and if the rumors were true he briefly had a third, also just like her.), yet unlike her the blood of a killer ran through him. Being able to not only turn oneself into water, but to manipulate one's bone structure on top of the Gobi's Boil Release...he wasn't the kind of person she wanted to run into in a battle, even if her own skillset & recently acquired techniques could certainly hold him at bay. Beating him however? She wasn't quite sure of that; not until she saw him in action with her own eyes.

Listening to the conversation, she'd get the answer to her hazy memory Burittsu Yuki. She was curious about what the Yuki meant by 'the other is asleep', and the thought was...concerning given Sayuri. Did the Yuki have a subconscious desire to harm? It wasn't unheard of, the Kurama clan were the most famous clan for having that sort of issue, but the Yuki? It would warrant further investigation; investigations she couldn't do while in Mayfly.

Then came another person, someone Diana didn't know nor did she recognize their bloodline. They seemed to care for Burittsu, but they made her suspicions over the Yuki clan having a mental curse upon their blood to be stronger; the fact Burittsu has stated 'I and Blitz' just made that suspicion even stronger. Not wanting to risk being in the crossfire for a potential fight, Diana would stay in stealth and slide herself through the floor towards the doors, still watching & listening. While she had come to eventually talk about the land taken from her, this was now intriguing. Were the Jinchūriki going to fight each other? Hopefully not, but it was a real possibility.

185/185 CP
    104.5/185 CP {Battery; 4/20 Posts)
    Mayfly; -20 CP upkeep
    84/185 CP

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Sero would let his purple gaze settle upon the spider before him. He could sense he had gained some power since last they fought. Perhaps there was something learned or gained while he was there. Like a familiar scent lingering in the air. He could feel the bijuu within the boy. His own familiarity with that tainted chakra and his chakra sensory informing him of where this confidence came from. He understood more of these demons than he had when he had first been burdened with one. Burritsu had been capable before. Always fighting above his caliber. Always challenging opponents stronger than himself and growing each time for it. However Sero also saw it as a mercy the boy had lived through it all. Not entirely by his own means. Still his attention would shift as his gaze would turn. For a moment it may seem as if he had made eye contact with Diana but he continued to move as if he had not. Such a man couldn't possibly ignore an intruder in the Kage's office. It was pure speculation that it had happened at all. Still those eyes fell upon the woman who had come in after him. The remaining member of the spiders. Two opposing ends of the spectrum of power Sero had dragged from them.

She would casually mock the man across from him. Still he would do little. They could squabble and have their opinions. However it sounded like she neither thought the man capable of the role nor herself. Instead he would remain silent with a still expression as he watched her. The suggestion that he not allow this to happen. That instead he take the hat and rule the nation. Some would see it as the beginning of the end. That blood would be more common than water in the land hidden in the mist. Still he would hold up a hand to silence her. A simple gesture to stop. He did not doubt for a moment she would obey. Instead he would speak to her directly first.

"The old guard...who ruled as I came to be what I am....they question my loyalty and if I am a danger to this village. Even if they should accept a new Kage they would not accept me. Nor do I often care for your human politics. I did not claim clan head of both Kaguya and Hozuki for title...I did so because they could no longer ignore what they created. I did so because no one was strong enough to oppose me in either clan. I did so as vengeance. I hold no such ire for this land. My work is done on behalf of these people. I need not rule them to protect them. I became commander of the Nightmare brigade not out of personal gain but of duty. So I could more effectively slay the enemies of Kirigakure."

His attention would shift once more. Crossing that path again. As if somehow their eyes might meet once more. But purely by chance. She held no fear of him so he could not feel her. If he could the danger she would be in couldn't be ignored. Yet there was danger if she met his eyes. The fear of being discovered...the fear of what if he had seen her. She would need to be careful to remain calm. If the beast smelled her fear....hell would surely be unleashed. Still his attention would return to Burritsu. His cold gaze studying him a moment. Before he would continue.

"I see a world before us....where Kirigakure can hold and protect all it has gained. Yet foreigners always taint this dream. I agree Kiri should be suspicious and careful. I believe that my path....filled with blood and ash as it may be...is what safeguards our home. If you are prepared to make your case to the old guard should they return...to defend this claim with your new power dwelling within you I will stand with you. However for the same reason I can not be Kage I also cannot be your Jounin commander. I must continue my work where I am. Yet there is another here....a woman who's words you would do well to heed and honor. You have power but she has a mind for tactics. Kami Yurei has my recommendation for Jounin commander."

Stats

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3950-jaakuna-sero
    Link to Known Techniques:https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3955-jaakuna-sero-updates#30261
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:29 pm

Now another figure made their way into the conversation smiling to himself. It was fun to see the old comrades come back. Yet each of them had seemed to have their own concerns; this was nothing for the shinobi but expected. She stated her point but Burittsu could only analyze her for the growth that was shown since the last time they had encountered each other. A little chuckle escaped his breath before giving her a proper answer he lifted his hat and showed off a little smile. Remaining seated Burittsu made it brief but accurate for those who were listening.

”Put your feelings aside, we're a team and the only way to make a great leader is by having great advisors or in this case others point of view. If it’s how you both feel I wouldn’t mind anything that you both propose. I still feel the need to say I’m a worthy candidate.”

Burittsu made it clear that it would be pointless to give up either one of these values for face value or for appearance. He didn’t care what others would think of him just that results would come with the two of these shinobi and hopefully more behind him. Their words would pass on to his judgment of any situation and help him reach a suitable answer. Yet Sero had his own thoughts about this whole ideal giving up the chance to allow someone else a chance in the light. With this Burittsu could only say his peace as he gazed at both of the shinobi.

“Her instead of you? It’ll be better for long term situations and this way you can continue to work in your favor. I agree a new young commander should shake things up. What do you say in this plan of joining up as one of the wings to this new era.”

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:23 am

Kami raised a brow, looking to Sero, quite put back with his decision to keep Burritsu at the top recommended. However, he gave another option for her. Jounin Commander, making Kami think about it. Being under Burritsu or Blitz, or whoever really did piss her off. She hated taking orders but if Sero recommended her for Jounin, she could at least take it. "It doesn't sound bad." Though she would like a following g of sort. She wanted to be in control of Kirigakure. However she could have more control over it than she has of it now, which is none. If she could speak with Blitz separately about a plan with her being Jounin, she could maybe work something out. "Alright but I don't take too kindly to orders." Her red eyes glanced to Sero, giving a 'not my pick but I'll deal with it' look. Her eyes showed irritation yet her face was relaxed. Kami combed her fingers through her hair, pushing it back and sighing. "I guess it's Settled. For Jounin Commander, I, Kami Yurei, will follow you." She put a knee down, kneeling on it while her other leg was still propped up. Her right arm sworn over the middle of her chest, slightly to the left, placed gently over her heart. "You have my word."

Attunements:
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:33 pm

As Diana had shifted over and Sero's eyes did the same, it was unnerving, but she had nothing to fear. Her various tests with the technique had shown no one could sense her while she was using it unless she made an active attempt on someone's life, and she had no desire to attack anyone right this second. No, stealth was preferable.

Listening to Sero's thoughts on all of this, he was different from the rumors she had heard of him. He was still a monster, or at least he thought of himself as such, but he also was clearly human. He understood his limits. Unfortunately it was also clear he was xenophobic, something many nations shared, and something she wasn't going to help in either once she talked to the new kage about getting the Alliance's Land back, let alone the discussion over her possible pupil. At least she had a name for the mysterious woman;  Kami Yurei. She knew of the Yurei Clan, and wondered if the woman also had the same red eyes that the clan possessed.

The Kage candidate seemed to be happy with how things were flowing, and while the Yurei seemed annoyed, she had also come to an agreement (the kneeling was a bit much and concerning, but who was she to judge). As the nominations for Kage & Jounin Commander seemed to wind down, Diana would continue to wait inside of the walls, hidden from them with Mayfly. At least there wasn't any fighting breaking out. She had never tested to see if she herself was protected while in Mayfly, but she didn't want to try it.

84/185 CP
    104.5/185 CP {Battery; 5/20 Posts)
    Mayfly; -20 CP upkeep
    63.5/185 CP

Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:15 pm

Happy to hear that all of them were on board with the plan approving him and his new partner. Burittsu stood up only for one thing as he removed his hat and placed it upon the desk of the table once more. Standing before the two he quickly grabbed the young woman lifting her up gently he was displeased with the kneeling. For them showing their support Burittsu spoke out honestly saying his peace as he himself took a knee showing them his true motives.

“You both supported him since he met the Princess and took him in under your supervision regardless of the past and the consequences. He now has me. Same goes for Nightmares and the Village. I shall need both of your voices to guide us in the right path or keep us on the right path. May this era bring us nothing but joy. I swear this on our life as the Ninth.”

Rising himself off his knees Burittsu returned back to the desk placing the hat upon his head as he now felt the pressure of the world upon his shoulders. He gave out a little chuckle before going behind the desk and sitting down. Burittsu had a chance to lead and he wanted to make it simple for all who entered the village or resided in it. Placing both of his palms together he had a plan to see some sort of peace but first he had matters to attend.

“I know being in such power comes with some sort of paperwork.. I’m ready for such responsibilities. I might not be active as a shinobi for a while. But I know the country is going to be alright with you all here.”

-Burittsu is now the 9th Mizukage

Claiming: Mizukage, Renown
    -exit thread

Sero
    Sero
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin

Post by Sero Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:27 pm

Sero would observe them all but make no move to prevent any kneeling or touching. These humans and their politics and squabbles. Still with two of his students leading the village his ideals might be more accepted. More recognized as the ideal way to protect the nation. He would simply let those purple eyes trace each movement each of them took before Blitz would make his announcement. Speaking to them each in turn as he lifted or attempted to lift Kami off the ground. His eyes shifted to her. She wasn't very strong yet but perhaps she had reached her brothers level before he retired. Still he could help fix that little issue. He could bring her to hells door and train her to be stronger. Train her to defend her new title of Jounin commander. However she wasn't there to be the strongest. She was there to handle Blitz's shortcomings strategically. The man was known for charging straight in and ignoring consequences. Even now Sero had ideals for how to deal with him in combat. Still he would wait until the man had sat back down before speaking freely once more. His eyes shifting back to the man. Watching him.

"I will remain nearby in the event that anyone takes issue in this turn of events. However I suggest a formal announcement be made. If we have an auditorium I suggest it be made there for the people to see it across the nation. Cement the position you two are taking. That aside I have but one request for you to consider. Valen had a sword I understand is locked within the vault. I have felt its influence on my power before and believe it would assist me. I request it be delivered to me at your earliest convenience. With that I will take my leave of you...however I will not let you out of my sensory range. If anything happens I will be here."

With that he would turn. Those eyes seemed to slide across the room. Searching for any sort of surveillance items the princess's may have left behind. This wasn't so much a coup as they leadership had been absent for months. They needed someone to be present with such trying times. Perhaps closing their borders for now would do well to ensuring their security. Divided as the world may be Kiri would stand strong. Still even as he left that aura would flare up with his thoughts. If anyone dared to go against the nation he protected...he would turn them to ash and spread it for miles. There would be no enemy he would not annihilate. Still he was unable to discern the presence of the Tsuchikage as she currently was. Either way he would retire to four hundred and fifty meters away from Blitz. Watching and waiting. He doubted the princesses would let this lay. He was prepared to defend Blitz if needed. After all all three had in some form failed their duties.

exit thread

Stats

Kami Yurei
    Kami Yurei
    Mist Jounin Commander
    Mist Jounin Commander

Character File

Post by Kami Yurei Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:21 pm

Kami's eyes looked to Burritsu, quite shocked as the man picked her up, almost as if she weighed nothing to him. Her white eyelashes fluttered for a brief moment before gaining her balance, seeing Burritsu be a bit uncomfortable with the respect. This was weird to her, especially this.. version of him. Wasn't there something about him, something about his personality splitting? Still, she couldn't help but feel intrigued to want to learn more about him. Kami cleared her throat and nodded, listening to him, referring to himself in third person. So it was true. She listened to him swear on his life and the ninth's, a small yet subtle smirk appearing across her face. Since then, she took in Sero's words and gave both of them a nod and went to leave to the Jounin Commanders office.

Time to do some work.

Claiming Jounin Commander but not Renown. Exiting Thread.

Attunements:
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:07 pm

As Diana watched & listened the final bits of their meeting finish up, it was clear her original plan was going to have to wait. She briefly considered her alternate plan of just entering the village properly and talking to the new Kage about her original deal...but she needed to address something else first. Something Rather Important.

{Exit to Jōmae no Sato using Mayfly}

63.5/185 CP
    104.5/185 CP {Battery; 6/20 Posts)
    Mayfly; -20 CP upkeep
    Mayfly; -40 CP Instant Travel
    3/185 CP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 am