Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Blood on Fire

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Blood on Fire  Empty Blood on Fire

Post by Ren Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:28 am

Ren would enter the grand training area with a different thought process that he had before, rather than coming here to train in private he was actually here looking for someone. Not anyone in particular, just anyone who he could fight. He had been doing well with his Ninjutsu, though today he was interested in another specialty of the Uchiha clan, Genjutsu. Though he was not highly trained he understood the basics from his studies, and believed that he could pull at least some of the weaker ones off. He just needed to find someone to be his guinea pig, without someone to try them out on how would he ever know if he can truly cast the illusion.

Unfortunately whenever he arrived at the training grounds, he found it to be empty, 'of course the one day I actually want someone to be here I find it empty' he thought to himself with an audible sigh. It was still early in the morning, the sun not even above the horizon, but it's glow had already begun lightening the sky above. He assumed he simply arrived before everyone else did for their daily training, though he did find it odd that there were not other early starters to their day. Still considering he saw no sign that said the building was closed the male would simply shrug, "Well I guess I will just have to do something until someone else arrives," he spoke aloud to himself as he continued further into the large building that was the grand training facility. He would move to where he could still had a clear line of sight of the entrance with no obstructions in his way, so that should someone enter he would notice. Before sitting in a cross-legged position on the ground in a mediative like posture, Genjutsu requires extreme focus and concentration from what he had read and considering he was practically training himself with these techniques with no real prior training it would probably put more of a strain on him so he would try to be as mentally prepared as he could be for when his future opponent walked into the facility.

Ren did not know how much time he had before the first person to arrive would be, however he was determined to make them his opponent even if he had to Genjutsu them without them knowing. Today was the day he tested himself and proved that he was worthy of the Uchiha name that held the respect and admiration of multiple Shinobi across the world. He would spend however much time he had between now and when the next person showed up to plan his strategy and how he would handle the person.
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Blood on Fire  Empty Re: Blood on Fire

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:13 am

About 10 minutes later, Hanabi walked into the training facility. She only saw one person who was meditating on the floor. Although he looked a bit familiar, she didn’t pay no mind. Hanabi had never really been to the training grounds before, at least confidently. She would walk up to it and then leave after debating if she wanted to try and train that day. She took a deep breath before finding a place to really settle down and try and get started. Maybe meditating could help ease her mind. Hanabi set her sword down and she put her legs in a cross cross form. She closed her eyes, breathing in and breathing out. Something was still off.. she couldn’t figure out what was making her feel off. Was it because she was in public? Tired..? Maybe it was the kid in the training grounds with her.

Hanabi decided to put it aside or at least try to and focus on her breathing. After a while, she opened her eyes slowly, kinda wincing at whatever light hit her eyes until they adjusted. ‘Tch… This isn’t working.. am I doing something wrong?’ She thought to herself. Maybe it was best to ask the kid.. Hanabi slowly got herself up and walked over to the boy. “Can you help me?” She asked looking down on him.

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:41 am

As soon as the door's opened and he saw the woman walk in, Ren would surge his chakra forward towards her hoping to trap her within his genjutsu technique that he had been preparing. Unfortunately, though the woman seemed unaffected by it, in fact it was as though it did not even reach her. Maybe she could see through illusions, or maybe his understanding of the illusion was off. That was by all account a possible result, as he did not have much practice in the matter. Still a look of slight frustration mixed with annoyance would flash across the male's face as he watched the woman move from the door and sit down similar to him but much further away. 'Why didn't it work damnit,' Ren cursed to himself as he continued intently watching the woman from behind his bangs covering his eyes, she didn't seem to really be paying attention to the male, lost in her own thoughts perhaps. Still Ren's glare would bore into the woman's form from where he was, as if he was trying to will the jutsu to suddenly activate, though no matter how much he willed it to do so, nothing seemed to change about the woman. Maybe he was going about this all wrong, maybe she was too far away, maybe she knew what he was doing and just trying to play it off like she didn't notice, or maybe it was something completely outside of the male's current train of thought.

His thoughts on the matter would fall short as he watched the woman stand and start over towards him, 'oh what's this can she see me staring at her or does she know I attempted that genjutsu on her or something.' However those thoughts would vanish as soon as the woman spoke, can she be serious? What kind of person just walks up to a stranger and asks for help like that, no manners or introduction, not even so much as to say what she needed help with. It was obvious to the young male that whoever this woman was she lacked any sense of decorum or nobility. Still perhaps he could use this to his advantage, now that she was closer he could try the genjutsu again in hopes that at this closer range he would get a better understanding of whether the illusion would take or not. He would form the handseals on one hand once more though this time using his movement of standing up to try and hide the seals so that she would not know that he cast the illusion on her before launching his chakra to her in a surge. Once he was fully standing, he would finally speak to the woman, "I am Uchiha Ren, you do realize it is only polite to introduce yourself before beginning a conversation with someone you just met right. Or is that not something they teach you where you are from?" The male's lips would curl into a sneer as he spoke, his words like venom on his tongue. "Of course, I can help you," He would add with a strong hint of sarcasm, "do you need help with manners or finding the brain you lost with your common sense?"

Premission from Hanabi to use jutsu as we are training them to make it a little more fun.

Training the following:

Jutsu:

Chakra: 204/210
    -3 for Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing. Attempt
    -3 for Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing Actual Casting.
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:29 pm

Hanabi took a step back as the boy stood up. She looked him up and down, not really noticing anything spectacular about him except his hands. She caught a glimpse of hand seals that he tried to hide. ‘Really..’ She thought to herself.. Hearing his name, a chill went down her spine. Almost as if that name was familiar. She shook her head and gave Ren a stern stare and crossed her arms. “I apologize for not being formal.” She lowered her head, giving a mocking bow, showing no respect, especially after hearing the last name. “My name is Hanabi Inuzaka. I’ve never been to the training grounds really and because I saw you, I didn’t think about introducing myself. More focused-” She began to uncross her arms and place her hands on her hips. “On trying to get some help.” Her eyes pierced through his, almost as if lightning were forming between the two. Red and gold, attacking at each other viciously. This was not a good pair. When Ren sneered, her body grew goosebumps all over. It’s that feeling again. Where did she see him..

Hearing he’d help her, she was going to give a sophisticated smirk but then hearing the insults, an almost dense aura formed around her from rage. “Okay tough guy. Let’s see what you can do.. just hope you’re as slick as you thought you were when trying those hand signs out. Clearly it didn’t work. What.. is someone not smart enough?” It was on. Hanabi was practically lighting up in flames. She was ready. “Or maybe you just weren’t enough for the jutsu.” She poked his chest and jumped back, placing a hand on her swords handle, ready to draw. Her legs were spread apart at a nice distance, ready to dodge if needed be. This is going to be interesting. Uchiha VS. A half blood Uchiha.. more 3/4ths Uchiha. She wasn’t as strong but she could probably find something to gain leverage. ”by the way… I’m an Uchiha too.” She gave the man a sly wink, antagonizing him.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:09 pm

Ren watched the woman as she did what he could only assume was her best attempt at trying to intimidate him, though it would just bring his wicked smile back to his face. Hearing the name Inuzaka, Ren could not help but feel as if he had heard that name somewhere before. Watching her place her hands on her hips and stare daggers at him was made all the more amusing by her attempt at trying to insult him, when she would go to poke his chest however he would be quick to knock her hand away before she could touch his chest, watching as she would jump back a few feet with her hands on her weapon and dropping into what he could only assume was some kind of sword style. It was beginning to look like he was going to get his wish of an opponent after all, however her last comment managed to strike a nerve with him. 'Who does this woman think she is that she can just go around saying she is an Uchiha, no self-respecting Uchiha would hide their name let alone use a crummy name like Inuzaka.' His eyes would widen, as if, it was at that very moment that he realized where he heard that name before, and the smirk returned to his face as he tried to quench his rage to just attack the woman straight out. He had to remain calm though he could let some lesser blood get to him, he had to maintain the Uchiha name.

"It's you isn't it? Little Mutt." He would say his words full of distain and hatred of the woman, "that's right I remember you. The Little Mutt from down the lane. Your father committed a sin with that ***** of a mother of yours, brought disgrace to the whole family. My father even drove him to the edge of the district so we didn't have to smell your failure. I thought they should have kicked him out but, he was an Uchiha... which is more than I can say about you Little Mutt. I bet you can't even use your sharingan, can you? Your mutt blood is too diluted for the purity of the Uchiha." With the last words Ren's eyes would turn blood red as he activated his two tomoe Sharingan "Come little Mutt, Let me show you what a true Uchiha can do." His words flying form his lips like he was spitting venom.

Forming a single handseal Ren would release to small flame from his mouth, shaping his technique as he did, forming a humanoid shape of fire before just as quickly as it formed it took on the appearance of Ren. His Ember Clone. Though it required a tenth of his chakra it was a price he was more than willing to pay, with the clone looking exactly like Ren down to the Sharingan the two males split from each other moving in different directions from each other as they circled around the woman before them. In unison both males formed a string of three handseals as they ran, creating two small fireballs in their hands before they both threw them at the woman. He was interested to see how the woman would react to the four fireballs headed towards her, and with his Sharingan activated he would know the moment she began to shape her chakra. He could already tell from her chakra aura she was a Katon user, so he wondered what tricks the little half-breed had up her sleeve.

My Chakra: 179.8/210
    -0.2 for Sharingan
    -21 for Ember Clone
    -3 for Exploding Flame Shot (Katon Affinity)

Ember Clone Chakra: 16/21
    -5 for Exploding Flame Shot

Jutsus:
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:06 am

Hanabi loosened her grip on her sword when he was standing there for a moment. She stepped back from the insult little mutt. She hadn’t heard that in a long while. Hanabi slowly fixed her posture, standing up straight. “Who are you to call me that!” She barked towards him. “You know NOTHING about me.” Hanabi continued to stare him down as he explained what happened. “Shut up!” Hanabi gritted her teeth, she clenched her fists, digging her nails into her skin. He was wrong. Her dad wasn’t a failure. It was true she couldn’t use her sharingan and maybe she would never be able to use it. Her fist began to shake from anger and how hard she was clenching, her hair stood up, almost fraying out. She wasn’t strong enough but she would try. “My father is NOT. A failure. My father was a respectable man.” She gave a soft chuckle and began to laugh, tilting her head back. “You know if I didn’t know better, I’d say you have a resentment towards me because maybe my father was a better Uchiha than yours. His little sin just made it easier for you to go after him.”

With her last words, ren had made his first move. She noticed the fireballs a little too late and dodge to the side just in time to not get hurt badly. She winced as her arm got a little seared but it was nothing right now. “At least I don’t need two of me to beat one little mutt!” Hanabi began running towards one of the Rens, now blinded by anger. Not caring real or fake, she propped her sword up in a diagonal line, which covered her mouth, prepping for a slash. Behind her back, her hand formed numerous of hand seals. As she got closer, she jumped up and made a fake out attack with her sword and expelled fire from her mouth. It was a small upkeep but as long as she got one of them, she would know which is which. Her eyes turned a bright amber gold with the flames dancing in front of her, engulfing in the rage, her fire represented her emotions. She wanted them to burn hotter than anything.

Great Fireball Technique V.1:

Chakra: 110
    Spent: 3
    Remaining: 107

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:37 am

To say the male was disappointed that all four of his flaming shots missed their mark would have been an understatement, he was hoping at least one of them would have hit. 'I guess the mutt is faster than she looks.' Though she still managed to get seared by some of them as they passed, at least that was something. Ren would be surprised to see the woman come running towards him leaving her back open to the clone who came running quickly after her, whether she knew the clone would be following close behind her or not did not matter for her target was Ren and she could reach him before the clone could reach her. Still he couldn't help but smirk slightly as he formed a string of seals to prepare a counter, her deception was impressive and if she had been fighting anyone else she might have gotten away with it. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't fighting anyone else, and his Sharingan showed him all he needed to know the moment she started towards him.

She was molding Katon chakra into her mouth, whether it was a Ninjutsu or Kenjutsu it wouldn't matter because she wouldn't get close enough to use it. Ending his string of seals with the snake seal, empowering his technique to be stronger. Ren would unleash his Dragon Fire Bullet, allowing a fountain of flames to spray from his mouth covering the distance between the woman and himself before she could get off whatever it was that she was planning, just as she jumped into the air leaving herself vulnerable to the attack because she couldn't dodge it now and even if she was able to activate the jutsu she was molding the chakra for his jutsu was sure to overpower it thanks to the amplification.

Ren doubted that the woman would not have an injury that could stop her from fighting altogether, though he would like nothing more than to kill her he couldn't do that here, no he would send the little mutt to the hospital. Considering he added in the use of his Focused Amplification technique with it making it stronger, faster, and bigger than it would normally have been without it. It was a shame, he rather enjoyed this, the little mutt may not of lasted long, but at least she didn't give up. "Maybe the little mutt had a little Uchiha in her after all," he said aloud to himself as he ended his flaming breath. Refusing to give up even when her opponent had her out matched, still she allowed her anger to get the better of her and that was the moment of her downfall. The Uchiha have no place for such weakness.

My Chakra: 171.6/210
    -0.2 for Sharingan
    -5 for Focused Amplification Technique
    -3 for Fire Release: Dragon Fire Bullet (Katon Affinity)

Ember Clone Chakra: 16/21

Jutsu:
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:55 pm

Taco has been studying medical books since his sensei told him to look through them before committing. He should learn about it in more detail. He was in the village library reading books for a few hours before he started his physical training every day; He told himself he had to for everyone's sake and his goals. Taco finished his studying and was excited to train his taijutsu. He thought he would go to the training grounds and not the one he enjoys near his residence in the woods. He was going to the village's main training ground to see if he could find his teammates to train with. ' I wonder if anyone is there. Let's hurry and find out if any of them or if sensei shows up to prepare. It would be great. Let's hurry.. I am so excited to find out '. As he left the library, he started walking on his hands for his training. He would walk to the training facility, which is not that far from him. It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to get there. Along the way, he sees the kids that he had to scold and decided to give them a stern look. As they saw him, they ran away, screaming because Hanabi had hit them and reported them. Taco had a bit of a chuckle and kept going on his way. He heard people talking about him and saying that he was weird and not to get close to him. They looked confused to see him walking on his hands but he paid them no mind. He was used to this behavior. It's not expected to see someone doing this sort of thing, especially not someone as tall as me.

A few minutes later, he makes it to the training ground. As he gets there, he gets on his feet and stands up. As he does this, he sees Hanabi. She looks to be in a fight, and her enemy is an Uchiha. Huh. Okay, that's nice already sparring; I can wait. I'll get closer to them, though it wouldn't hurt, he thought. as soon as he thought about this, he saw the opponent make a potent attack, and Hanabi looked like she was scared and in danger. Without a second thought, Taco screamed, "Hanabi, brace for the impact. I'm coming" Taco ran as fast as he could. He ran, jumped into the air, into a kick, and went forward at incredible speeds like he had trained so many times. He did a hard taijutsu move dynamic entry. ' I won't be able to stop him from hitting her; I have to be her wall. This will hurt so bad.. She owes me after this; I'll remember this for later, Hanabi .' When he finished this thought, taco yelled to her, " Hanabi, I will be your wall, so get him, okay, it's up to you." After saying that, he stood in front of her before contact. He gets into his stance and decides to focus his strength to withstand this. He doesn't need his speed right now because he will weaken the power. He requires strength for later. He decides to sacrifice strength for defense and stand his ground. Before the enemy in front of him, he wanted to help her to the best of his abilities, but he was also scared of what will happen to him. Then suddenly, he felt amazing, like he could withstand anything that hit him like he won't be hurt.

* stat trade -1 tier strength +1 tier con
    * Dynamic entry +advantage and ++speed advantage activation cost 5
    *strong fist ++strength + coordination chose strength upkeep 3
    * Bloodline trait regen cost 2 upkeep 2 auto regen
    *CP 110
    *CP used 10
    *Total CP 100

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:24 pm

Hanabi’s eyes widened from the sudden burst of flames. All of a sudden, Taco came in front of her and gave her enough space between the two. “K-Katsu!” She blinked quickly, surprised that he even showed up. She stopped her jutsu and quickly jumped back after he had made some space between the two. Taco had told her it was up to her to do this. He would be her wall. Hanabi gave him a quick nod and made a second jutsu behind her back. She ran towards the side of Ren, holding her sword across her chest. Her eyes flared open, a wide grin on her face, her canines showing, almost like a dog snarling. Hanabi jumped a bit and threw her sword towards Ren, her power significantly increasing and her coordination being precise. She hit the ground and dodged back once again, jumping a few feet away. She stood weak but still up for more, breathing heavily. She opened her arms, fingers curling slightly, yelling to the Uchiha. “You’re father was a coward!” She snapped at him.

Hanabi stood there for a second, standing up straight, wiping the sweat off of her face. “I am not a weakling. You’re trials and tribulations have made ME.. Made ME STRONGER!” She placed a hand on her chest while expressing herself. “Your insults, your neglect! The scars on my back to show my struggles, YOU!” Hanabi yelled at him, throwing her robe off of her, shaking her head, sweat flying everywhere. “These are only baby scars so come at me! Just know by you coming at me, you’re only proving to everyone in the clan that you are a COWARD JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER.” Hanabi looked at him, rage in her eyes, her gold eyes almost looking red with the amount of redness in her face. Hanabi stood there, panting and out of breath. She completely forgot Taco was here. Hanabi didn’t want to bring him into this.. This fight had underlying issues and meaning. She was tired.. She was so angry, her adrenaline was rising and above all else, all she could really see was red towards Ren. The only thing keeping her standing was adrenaline.

Hanabi knew Ren wasn’t the only person responsible. Fighting Ren was only a start to becoming stronger and facing her battles. Her fire may not burn hotter than Ren’s but it burned hotter in her heart.

Blood on Fire  Da58f610

Kendo:

Chakra: 107
    Spent: 3
    Current amount: 107
    Jutsu’s used: great Fireball technique v.1 (activation), kendo(no activation charge)

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:42 am

Ren heard someone call out to Hanabi just before he saw a sudden flash out of the corner of his eye, was that really someone jumping in the way of his fire breath? Ren wasn't sure why or even who but he was interested to see what their plan was as a fire subsided, what he saw before him was unusual for the male to say the least. He saw another man standing in front of where Hanabi had been, the man's skin burnt to cinders and the armor he was wearing was glowing red from the heat. Yet to Ren's surprise, rather than falling down from such an injury the man remained standing, posed in what Ren recognized as the leaf's very own strong fist style. A Taijutsu user from the looks of it, but his chakra showed something more. The male's chakra was different than the chakra he had seen before, but what was more surprising was the fact that as the man stood there, his burns began to heal lowering slowly in severity. 'Just who is this guy. Does the little mutt have a boyfriend.'

Ren would be so distracted by this man's sudden appearance and his ability to heal that he nearly missed Hanabi appearance from behind him throwing her sword at him, though he was able to dodge it from striking him in the face he wasn't fast enough to stop it from hitting him in the left shoulder as he dodged. Through it went just above his shoulder it was enough to cut through the male's clothing, cutting the top of his shoulder not deep but enough to cause pain to sear in his shoulder and blood to stain his shirts. 'That little Shit!' he thought to himself as his right hand grabbed his shoulder that she hit with the sword. Hanabi would start yelling at him, however Ren simply ignored her words, his eyes focused on the man who had joined them to protect her. However, while she was distracted yelling at Ren, his clone behind her would form a string of handseals releasing a Flame Serpent that would slither across the ground towards her from behind. Moving at 10m/s the snake would reach her and explode in fire in less then two seconds, just as she finished her long winded speech.

"You got a lot of nerve interfering like that," he would spit on the ground in front of him before looking to Hanabi hearing her say the word coward. "Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black there little mutt, considering you needed your boyfriend there to save you and only managed to hit me because you used him to block my view of you." He would then turn back to the man, his Sharingan showing him all he needed to know about the man, he released his chakra around him activating the mist servant genjutsu, centered on the man standing before him, then he would call out to the man, "I don't know who you are, nor do I care. I have no quarrel with you, I will ignore this interference, however if you interfere again I Will Kill You!" This time the tone of his voice would change to that of a more serious tone to emphasize that he meant his words, even if the man could heal he would see just how much the man could heal.

As his illusion mist servants began coming out of the trees and rocks towards the man and Hanabi who was not far from him, Ren would turn back to Hanabi. "Now where were we, little mutt?" Though his illusion would also affect Hanabi it was more focused upon the man, a way to keep him from interfering further in the fight. For the more he punched the mist servants, the more would appear and soon he would be over run with them. Ren would keep himself positioned between Hanabi and her thrown blade, she wasn't much of a threat with it, however with the mystery man now near it would be better to play it safe. With his shoulder hurt it was going to cause him pain to continue fighting, but he would push through it. He could still move it, and if it caused him to much trouble he could just use one-handed seals. He would put himself on the defensive, eyes readily watching the pair of them. while about twenty meters behind them, his clone continued to work. Forming another string of handseals as sixteen small fist size balls of fire formed launching them towards Hanabi, though mindful of the man and should he try to attack the real Ren the clone would instead launch half of them at him and the other half at Hanabi.

My Chakra
    Beginning: 171.6/210
    -0.2 for Sharingan
    -3 for Mist Servant Technique
    Ending: 168.4/210

Ember Clone Chakra
    Beginning: 16/21
    -3 for Flame Serpent
    -5 for Phoenix Sage Fire
    Ending: 8/21

Clone's Jutsu:

My Jutsu:
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:21 am

After taco said he would be her wall and she should take him down, Taco was still being hit by the fire ' this hurts but it's nothing I can't bear .' As the flames dissipated, he felt a sword rip some of his clothes. He heard a big thud right after as the blade made what could only be considered an impact. While the sword made an impact with whatever it hit, taco opened his eyes to find a man spitting at his feet, saying that he had some nerve interfering as he did; then the man turned his gaze onto Hanabi, and he said in response to what Hanabi noted, " It sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, their little mutt, considering you needed your boyfriend there to save you and only managed to hit me because you used him to block my view of you. " as soon as he did, his eyes shifted toward Taco a shiver went up his spine. ' His eyes are of an Uchiha, then why is he attacking Hanabi so harshly, their kin .' As this went through Taco's mind, he suddenly started seeing shadowy, misty people coming out of the rocks and the ground, and at a better glance, he saw that they looked like this Uchiha in front of him.

The Uchiha told taco, and as his gaze was on him, he said that he would forgive his interference this once, and if taco interfered again, he would kill him. When taco heard this, he became enraged as that Uchiha had insulted him " I am not her boyfriend, but I am her teammate. I would somewhat not interfere, but your Jutsu was dangerous enough to send her to the hospital, and it didn't seem that you would stop after, so I stepped in. We are all ninjas of the same village. We cannot kill our comrades ." before he said anything else, he ran up to the Uchiha and threw a punch with all his strength, and as he made contact, his fist just went throw the air, but the person he hit suddenly then split into two people. But it felt like he had hit an air person, but nothing changed. The person had just become a more shadowy smoky figure; Taco stepped back for a second confused as to what was happening around him 'there's so many of them, and when you hit them, they multiply into more of them.' as sudden as that thought was an even faster one appeared this is a genjutsu but when did he had done it taco didn't know all he knew now was that he had to find a way to break the genjutsu. But could he do that? At this point, he didn't know where the real one was as he thought about this, he started looking around him, seeing clones everywhere, but suddenly he saw a clone, but this one's different; instead of walking forward slowly like the rest this one is just standing there doing hand signs. he seems to be about 20 meters away from Taco he sees that he is looking at Hanabi ' this one might be the real one' " Hanabi the real one might be behind you He's doing hand signs watch out ."

*CP 100
    *Used Used 5
    *Senju regen 2
    *strong fist style 3
    *Total CP 95

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:30 pm

Hanabi arched her back and yelled out from the sudden burn on her back. A seething pain grew and formed along her back, almost forming the shape of a snake. She clenched her jaw from the pain and started to breathe heavily, trying to distract her from the pain. Hanabi sucked in air through her teeth, almost making a ‘tch’ noise. Her face grew red from the comment of Taco being a boyfriend. At the same time as taco, she yelled out with a fist towards Ren. “He’s not my boyfriend!” Steam came from her face, not knowing really how to react to it. She looked at Taco, realizing he pretty much said the same thing. Thought his words of him affirming their relationship as team mates. Hanabi crossed her arms and closed her eyes. “Don’t worry about Ren, he’s just a loud mouth..” She opened her eyes to see numerous of black shadow like figures coming towards her. She looked around, quite confused as how they all appeared. She quickly began punching some as they came across but as she punched, her hand went through and split the shadow in two, creating another one.

Hanabi was taken aback, almost disgusted from how they duplicated. ‘Gross..’ she thought as she shook her hand off. She began to think about the earlier jutsu that made the ember clone. ‘Maybe if I could try and do that myself.’ Hanabi began to makee a string of hand seals, hoping for the best. As fire came around her and detaching from Hanabi, it began forming into the shape of a woman just like Hanabi. Replicating every asset on her. She smiled as she realized the clone had appeared from a small distance from her (about 2 or 3 feet). The shadows came around them, getting closer. The clone quickly dodged before she was trapped inside. The clone went after the Ren that was behind her, creating a string of hand seals. A broad sphere of flames shoots towards the clone Ren, attempting to push back any fireballs coming towards both Hanabi’s. The real Hanabi kept trying to push the shadow figured away. She became a hit fatigued but tried to stay calm. Something was off.. this wasn’t right. It didn’t FEEL right.. She hopes she can stay up longer. Anything can happen at this point.

Clone Jutsu used:

“Hanabi’s Jutsu”:

Current Chakra: 107
    Spent: 11 (ember clone)
    New Amount: 96

Clone Chakra: 11
    Spent: 5 (great fireball technique)
    Current: 6

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:34 am

Ren would watch in amusement as the pair of them struggled with his Genjutsu,  'such simpletons' he thought to himself as he watched both the man and Hanabi punching at his mist servants. He was beginning to think he should of just started with it instead of wasting so much chakra with the fire, but he liked watching things burn, and watching the little mutt burn was currently on the top of his list of favorite things to catch on fire.  The man shouted something about his jutsu being dangerous and could have sent Hanabi to the hospital, 'Well yeah that was the point' Ren couldn't help thinking to himself at the man's words. They both said that he wasn't her boyfriend, the man said something about being from the same village or being comrades, 'allowing weakness like this to exist in the village is why the land of fire was not as powerful as it could be.' Though he would not respond to the man out loud, least the man be able to find him. He continued watching the events before him unfold as he stepped backwards and gripped the hilt of the blade Hanabi had thrown at him, pulling it out of its positioning in the ground where it stuck. Looking the blade over while the two were still occupied by his Genjutsu, it wasn't anything special, just a standard blade from the market place. His attention was pulled away from the blade, caught by surprise to see Hanabi create an ember Clone, he believed such fine chakra control was beyond the little mutt, but it seemed that she had some skills after all. As he watched the clone move towards his clone preparing to cast a jutsu, Ren would lob the blade at it. Ren was in no way trained with a sword nor did he have the strength or precision to use such, still he aimed straight at the back of the clone and let loose. Though even if he hit Hanabi's clone it was still possible his would get destroyed first, a soon as he released the blade one hand would drop forming handseals before releasing three puffs of Katon chakra that would grow like a fire into humanoid form taking on his appearance. His three new ember clones would be positioned in front of him keeping their eyes on both Hanabis and the man who stated he wouldn't get involved and then proceeded to punch at his mist servants no doubt thinking that it was Ren at the time.

The man would definitely be a problem if Ren was not careful, after all he was not a physical kind of person, even though he made up for that with his jutsu. The real Ren would lift his right hand slightly directing the three clones to surround the man with the mist servants making sure to stay out of his striking range, while his eyes remained on Hanabi. Once the three were set they would begin weaving handseals, while the real Ren formed a string of seals himself. All four Ren's would unleash their respective jutsu at the same time, the three clones unleashing their own Fire Release: Dragon Fire Bullet. The man was tough, causing Ren to wonder if he would be able to survive three of these massive flame breaths. Due to the size of the jutsu and positioning of the clones they wouldn't be at risk of being hit but his Genjutsu would dissipate leaving nothing but their fire between them and the man, if he did survive this, Ren would have to give him praise. While this was happen, the real Ren, would have unleashed a different jutsu. This jutsu taking the form of a flaming ring, his Burning Halo. A jutsu of his own creation, that he had spent days creating it, aiming it at Hanabi as it began to spin like a buzzsaw before dashing straight at her. Even if she dodged it she wouldn't fully be out of danger, considering he was able to control it's movements as long as he was able to keep concentration on it. If she dodged the first attack he would simply redirect it to come spinning back around at her again and again until it finally hit her.

My Chakra
    Beginning: 168.4/210
    -0.2 for Sharingan
    -63 for 3 Ember Clones
    -3 for Burning Halo
    Ending: 102.2/210

Ember Clones Chakra
    #1 Beginning: 8/21 [Dead?]

#2 Beginning: 21/21
    -5 for Fire Release: Dragon Fire Bullet
    Ending: 16/21

#3 Beginning: 21/21

#4 Beginning: 21/21

My Techniques :

Clones Technique:

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:06 am

Hearing the screams of Hanabi, taco looked in her direction instantly. As he did, he saw her in pain, she was panting, and she looked like she was starting to get tired. But there was nothing he could do. There were still so many of his clones around us. All of a sudden, all the shadowy, misty clones disappeared but to Taco's surprise, there were four clones. Still standing there with and as taco got a better look, there seemed to be another one where Hanabi's blade was. As he watched the Uchiha walk closer to her blade, he thought, ' maybe that's the real one. It's going for her sword .' maybe I go after him. No, the other ones are closer than that one. As he was thinking of how to deal with this, he sees that all of the other clones are doing hand signs, and he is in the middle. He noticed this was the same move as the last time he first jumped into this fight.

Taco runs to one of the clones he sees and punches it in the face. He ran as fast as he could, and with the heat of the moment, he moved more quickly than he had ever before. It's as if he had disappeared for a second, and then he was right in front of one of the Uchiha. He didn't know if it was real, but he did as he had been trained to punch it as hard as he could. As soon as he did that, it exploded. The flame didn't hurt him much, but it surprised him. It came out of nowhere that was good though he had narrowed it down by one. " You talk big, but yet you're hiding within all of these clones, coward "taco stood there waiting for a reply from the Uchiha or see if anyone was attacking him from any direction; Taco was keeping an eye out to react in time just in case someone goes after him.

*CP 95
    *CP used 7
    *senju regen 2
    *Body flicker 5
    *total CP 88

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:04 am

Hanabi kept fighting the clones, hoping she could get out. There was so many and they wouldn’t stop. Getting some view of Ren, picking up his sword, gazing at it and then lobbing it, Hanabi grew furious. Who would lob such a sword! Let alone someone else’s! Hanabi went to reach up to catch the sword. While waiting for the sword she began breathing, realizing that this was probably a genjutsu. The skills of the sharingan or at least of the Uchiha clan. She closed her eyes, readying to use a Genjutsu Kai skill but as she was about to finish the hand seals for it, the sword hit her hand and she caught it. During this time, her clone had killed his other clone, dodging some of the explosions that the clone did after dispersing.

Opening her eyes, she realized all of them were gone. The shadow mists, the clone her other self was fighting and more. She looked around and gave an affirming grip on her sword. She looked back to see her clone closer to her now. “So they explode when you defeat them.” She spoke to herself. She looked over to her clone and gave a slight nod before leaving Hanabi’s side. Hanabi activated her Kendo stance, feeling more focused and precise. Seeing Ren conjure up something new, releasing it and having it head toward her way, she began running away. “Let’s see how long I can dodge this..” while Hanabi ran, the clone conjured up another string of hand seals and decided to hit Ren right from where Taco was. The clone stayed with Taco’s back, waiting for any other clones to try and attack.

As the clone made their attack, hanabi, continue to run, trying to get closer. She would throw her sword anymore but if she needed to, she would. Conjuring up the courage, she raised her arm up, holding the sword at a nice angle. Quickly she made the handseals to conjure up on more clone, appearing next to her, running to Ren, ready to attack. The goal for her was to unleash as much as she could towards Ren. With this, he might be able to falter or at least get rid of his clones. She decided to use the same seprant Justu he used on her. The serpent fled from her, going in a straight line towards Ren. She would hoped it would hit or at least distract him. That way if the halo got as so much close to her sword, she would swing down, hoping the power from this technique would allow it to cut the jutsu in half. She was getting tired and restless. Hopefully the end was near.

Current Chakra: 96
    Spent: 11 (ember clone), 5 for Kendo, 3 for flame serpent.
    New Amount: 77

Clone Chakra 1: 6
    Spent: 5 (great fireball technique v. 2)
    Current: 1

Clone Chakra 2: 11
    Spent:
    Current: 11

My Jutsu:

Clone 1 Jutsu:

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:10 am

The real Ren would watch as his first clone was destroyed by Hanabi's fireball, followed shortly by his other clone's attack being interrupted and one of them destroyed as well. The Male would let out a sigh as he saw the events unfold, what had begun as fun was slowly becoming boring for him, if not slightly annoying. He wouldn't stop yet though, he still wanted to send Hanabi to the hospital, though the other one, her boyfriend that saved her but not her boyfriend was something else, he had been burned multiple times now and still he would heal himself. 'What does it take to put this guy down?' Ren would think to himself as he saw the man healing from the burns caused by him being so close to his clone when it was destroyed, he has survived more than most could have. Ren was highly impressed, and had it not been for the fact that he had come to Hanabi's defense he might have even respected the man. However, the defense of the mutt's weakness is a weakness in itself and that was not something that Ren respected. He wasn't sure how, but he had to ensure that the man wouldn't get in his way next time he went in for the final strike against the mutt.

Ren watched as one of Hanabi's clones got close to Taco so that they were back-to-back against each other before releasing a Fireball at him, though he had no time to move out of the way of the blast, one of his clones would move in front of it, stopping it short of its destination and exploding in a ten meter radius which would encompass the male as well as the clone of Hanabi causing it to be destroyed as well. With only one clone left Ren was going to have to think of something, or else he would soon find himself in a match against the two of them alone and he did not know if he had the reserve for such a fight. Recalling his final clone back closer to him, Ren formulated a plan, he just had to time it right. Seeing Hanabi form another clone before sending out an ember serpent towards him, Ren would smile, almost impressed, but with his Sharingan he could tell that she was pushing herself, it he could continue to push her, then she wouldn't last much longer. His clone would instantly form a string of hand seals, releasing three ember serpents at once, the first would intercept Hanabi's serpent while the other two headed for Hanabi and her clone. Ren's burning Halo would still be trailing the woman, though unfortunately slower than Ren would have liked. He would need to work on making it faster when he had time later, perhaps he just needed to use more chakra to create it next time.

Not forgetting about the other man in the area, the real Ren would also form two more hand seals before creating ten clones through the Haze Clone technique, while his ember clone released the serpents. While not as physical as his ember clones, the Haze clones would provide Ren with some sense of cover, should the man attack him, though his ember clone would also be between the real Ren and the healing man, in case of such event as well. Still, he would not straight out attack the man this time, he would rather save what energy he had now for the mutt, though he would not hesitate if the man interfered further. After destroying one of his clones the man did not seem to move to attack more, and with the exception of his clone causing Hanabi's jutsu to explode in the man's face, Ren did not do anything to him recently. For that reason, Ren would simply keep his eye on the man as well as Hanabi to ensure that they do not gain an upper hand against him.

My Chakra
    Beginning: 102.2/210
    -0.2 for Sharingan
    -3 for Haze Clone Technique
    -1 for Burning Halo Upkeep
    Ending: 98/210

Clone #4
    Beginning: 21/21 (Taco interrupted the three clone's previous attack. No chakra was used.)
    -5 for Triple Flame Serpent

My Technique:

Clone's Technique:
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:33 pm

While taco stood still, he watched as all the events unfolded. He kept a close eye on the battlefield while noticing a man in the distance. When he saw him, he thought that might be the real one, but while pondering, he heard footsteps coming in his direction. Taco snapped his head in the direction the footsteps were coming from, and he saw Hanabi. Not knowing if it was the real her or a clone, he allowed her to stand behind him. When he did that, he felt heat near him, seeing what he could assume was a fireball from a glance that goes past him. ' this could be my chance, thanks, Hanabi ' As the giant fireball went past him, he used that opportunity to use hand seals while behind cover. He recited as his mother had shown him; he signed the rat, the ox, and the dog. He did so with incredible speed; he had done it, finally. This was an excellent achievement for him as he has only had a handful of successful control over his Suiton affinity, leading him to smile very widely.

A cloak made of water forms around Taco's torso, not very visible, but he knew the Sharingan would see it instantly. Once it did, he noticed that the fireball had been stopped in front of him, almost exploding in his face, and the person he thought was Hanabi was a clone of her, and it had blown up on him. After the explosion, he stood there stunned. " Another one, you Uchihas love fire, don't you? You're so annoying with all these clones. How about you fight me face to face? You hide so much I find it hilarious I've never met such a coward ." Taco huffed and puffed as he said that out loud; he shifted his gaze towards Hanabi " you can handle this loser, Hanabi. I see a coward who talks a big game but barks at the wrong tree. He hides behind his clones. I'll sit here watching, and if he gets carried away, I'll put this trash down myself. " as he says, this taco looks back at where he is standing and sees the Uchiha sign something, and then more clones appear " as I said, a coward ." he muttered under his breath.

Cp 88
    CP used 7
    Senju regeneration 2
    water cloak armor 5
    CP total 81
    water cloak tech:

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:14 am

Hanabi looked over to Taco and gave him a quick nod. Seeing the clone made three serpents, one intercepting hers and the other two going after her clone and herself, she raised her sword and slammed down, on the snake, possibly destroying it. As she slammed down, she gave herself a boost to sort of fly over and flip, landing on her feet, with one hand on the ground and the other clutching the sword. Hanabi saw the halo coming towards her and breathed in slowly. “This is all or nothing!” She built up her scream, bringing her sword up from from the side of her, small sparks appearing as it hit the ground and went up into the air. As soon as the halo got close, she brought her blade up fast, hoping to slice it in half. Whether it was successful or not, she knew she would have a few days to recover, hospital or not. “This is THE END!” She screamed towards Ren, her sword struggling to keep up. This was all she could do and right now the impact held it off from hitting her.

Hanabi’s clone on the other hand struggled to keep up. The clones movements were a bit slower than the others, especially now that the other clone dispersed. Hanabi was exhausted and she knew she couldn’t keep up much longer. The clone created a hand seal and expelled 16 small fireballs. 4 aimed towards the serpent and the rest towards Ren. The clone couldn’t hold up much longer and if either the clone or Hanabi got hit, it would disperse. The clone looked to Taco and gave a small smile as a thank you for the help. Hanabi was very grateful for her comrade to join in and help. Because of him, she got a bit more time. It was up to Taco and Ren to see how everything else played out.

Hanabi’s Chakra: 96
    Used: Kendo upkeep (5)
    New: 91

Clone 1: dispersed (dead)

Clone 2 chakra: 11
    Used: 5
    New amount: 6

Jutsu Used:

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 0 - 40m
    Speed: B
    Element: Fire
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger
    Description: This technique creates a volley of sixteen small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled individually with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction. The control of individual fireballs is done at the two tiers below the user's Coordination.
    Weaknesses: N/A

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:52 am

Ren would smile at the fact that the mutt refused to give up, her clone would make a string of signs and cast the pheonix sage fire dispersing the serpent and throwing the rest at him forming a single hand seal Ren would release a shroud of fire that surrounded him blocking the fireballs as they dispersed against it. his vision obscured for only a second, having just enough time to see Hanabi no longer moving and aiming to hit his Burning halo with her sword. His smile returning, she was right, this was the end.

Ren was surprised to see Hanabi try to cut his blade, though he supposed that she probably thought it would act like a normal blade. Unfortunately for her, she would be wrong. As soon as her blade made contact his halo exploded in a ten-meter radius engulfing the woman in the inferno of its wake. Her body would be burnt and unlike the other man he knew she could not heal as easily; he had achieved his goal. Ren would drop the clones looking to the water man that called him a coward. "Looks like your friend needs a hospital, you might want to help her." Would be all Ren said before forming the half-tiger handseal and activating body flicker as he move to the door to the training area. As he opened the door he would look back at the pair, "Until next time, Little Mutt."

{Exit Thread}

[8]

Jutsu:
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:52 pm

Interrupting Exit

After he had let this off his chest, he watched as the Uchiha just looked at him like he had not fully processed what Taco had said to him about being a coward, but that did not matter at the moment because the most fantastic show was about to happen in front of his eyes Taco was surrounded by water, and as he sees his close friend Hanabi grab her sword look at him and nod a nod of appreciation to him. Taco swears he saw Her lips move and say thank you to him, but it was all happening so fast after what he said to the Uchiha. This was unprecedented for him, but at the same time, he watched two warriors face one another in a fight; it was mesmerizing this is why he loves fighting for these beautiful moments. He watched as Hanabi gripped her sword harder in her tiny hands as sweat ran down her arm. He kept looking between the two competitors. The Uchiha looked to be hitting his limits as well. He was covered in sweat, like he was about to collapse. He as well, was wrapped in. Sweat taco smiled " YES, THIS... THIS IS WHAT A WARRIOR'S FIGHT IS ABOUT PUSHING PAST THOSE LIMITS ." He watched as the two warriors became exhausted from this long fight. He also was exhausted, but he knew this was where he stepped back and let the beautiful rhythm of their souls fight it out to him. This was the best moment in a fight, the deciding factor, the moment the scale tipped in whose favor was still yet to be determined.

He watched as the two poured their everything into this last moment. He sees Hanabi running at full speed, and her clone launches so many fireballs that tacos jaw drops a little he watches as they all, one by one, go past her. Some go towards the snakes made of fire. As he watches her run towards the fire halo that Uchiha had thrown out earlier, taco asks what her plan is. He doesn't believe she will win this fight, but he finds respect for her for fighting back with all her might and not giving up. The other Uchiha was fierce as well. Taco watched as his beating red eyes calculated as the fireballs were getting closer. As that happened, he shot out flames to protect himself. This had tacos heart pumping for a fight with him, but as that happened, he heard another explosion coming from Hanabi's side. He looked over and saw her cutting throw the Uchihas Jutsu, and it exploded in her face sending her flying back a few meters; the fight wasn't over. The snakes had still not been taken care of. When he instantly noticed this taco, his body flickered, and he appeared at her side; he could barely make it to her before they were close enough to detonate. He used his entire body as a shield to keep her safe. " , you did great you're getting stronger ," he whispered to the unconscious Hanabi. He looked up towards the Uchiha and heard him say that his little friend should be taken to the hospital. Then he vanishes from sight for a second before he can be heard again saying until next time, mutt but before he can leave, Taco screams out," Uchiha, the end of that fight has earned my respect, what is your name i hope next time it is me who fights you to the bitter end."
    Taco held up his hand, giving him the thumbs up and smiling. As soon as he left, he checked on Hanabi as he had been studying medical texts as his sensei instructed him; he made sure that she would be okay then he carried her to the hospital. A few minutes later, he went to the hospital and took her inside to get treatment from professional medical ninjas. He had asked to stay close to her to see up close the works of a medical-nin. He kept an eye on them intensely, learning as much as possible from the short meeting. As they told him that she would be okay with some rest and medicine, he released a sigh of relief as he sat down and relaxed, waiting for her to awaken ' what a drag '.

Exit thread
    CP 81
    CP used 7
    CP total 74
    senju regeneration 2
    jutsu:

Last edited by Taco Senju on Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:10 pm

- exit thread -

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:47 am

Taco Interrupted Exit...

Hearing the man call out praise to him as he reached the door was surprising to say the least, As Ren looked back to see the man knelt down next to the unconscious Hanabi, with a smirk Ren would simply call out back to him. "The Name is Ren Uchiha, You do well to remember that Name Water Boy." and with that Ren would leave them alone to allow the other man to deal with taking the woman to the hospital. His sharigan still active as he walked away flicking slightly a third tomoe before returning to his normal dark blue eyes as he was greeted with the warmth of the outdoor air. 'What a great day,' he would think to himself as he headed to get something to eat. Who knew that beating up a Mutt could use so much energy. Ren Chuckled to himself as he thought about the combat, the woman put up an excellent fight and had it not been for her mistake of attack his halo, it could of very well been him going to the hospital instead. He got lucky, though he would never admit it to the little mutt's face but the way she fought, she actually had some skills. He would have to be careful the next time he faced her in combat, though next time he wouldn't hold back.

[Continuing Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am