Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Blood Ties

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Blood Ties Empty Blood Ties

Post by NotteInazuma Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:57 pm

It had been a good day of training for Notte as he wiped the sweat off his brow. After been kicked out of the academy for the day he had nothing better to do than just train himself, just the thought of his fellow classmates out doing him academically disgusted him so he had to stay top of his form. However what infuriated him, even more, was the fact that he got kicked out in the first place; he had let "him" take over without his consent again, But then again it was never consensual.

One of these days he was gonna beat all of them. "It just seems unfair." He calmed himself down and sat down. One of the things Notte had already realised about himself is that he's pretty bad at one of the main things a ninja should know. "Ninjutsu". Maybe it was all the times he wasn't himself in class or maybe it was all the times he was asleep due to lack of sleep.

He crossed his legs and closed his eyes. He tried to feel the chakra flowing within himself; he did feel something but he didn't know if it was his lunch or his own chakra. Slowly his eyes started to twitch as he felt his own frustration take over himself his slicked backed hair raising up. He jumped up with a different energy a more violent, malicious energy. In a troglodytic manor, he starting to scream and let out all of his frustration on an innocent nearby tree. Trying to break it down as hard and fast as he could but alas his power let him down yet again. He thought to himself as his hair fell down "Why can't I just get more power". He started to think to himself over and over again "Power" as he fell out of focus and fell against the tree and fell into his own thoughts.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Blood Ties Empty Re: Blood Ties

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Zhën'Yün streamed through the course of the restricted training area in a beacon of light, arriving near the center where his ears percieved the sound of a fellow genin. The genin was questioning his ability as a Shinobi, and the wonder for power. Yün figured, since he was an official of higher rank, the best he could do was alleviate the pain of the his suffering and attempt to gift him morale. 'The quest for power is long and hard journey. It is not for the faint at heart, nor will power encue those whom do not train diligently. Rise. What is your name?' Yün accented through his white masked adorned in loosely hanging golden bandages.

Blood Ties Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:16 pm

As he was loathing in his own mind something or better yet someone had broken his trance. Notte didn't really hear what the Shinobi had said but he did catch the last of his sentence. "Uh yeah um Hi, my name is Powe- I mean Notte... Notte Ïnazüma
    " He said as he slapped the sense back into himself; getting the last of the mantra out of his system. He took a closer look at the boy, He looked around his own age and like himself had out of ordinary hair being snow white; the style being somehow frizzy yet jagged in a spiky overall formation.

The overall look of the shinobi seemed familiar but somehow unknown at the same time, the energy he was emitting was similar to his own not seeming threatening, he let down his guard slightly. "So what's yours? As in your name?" He said as he went back to attempting to use any kind of Ninjutsu by ferociously attacking his tree as viciously as he could.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:17 pm

Wasn't so strange the first meeting of the pink haired Inäzümän by the name of Notte. His headband fastened to his head showed he was a Kumogakure Shinobi, and yet from the same clan as Yün; He was practically family. Yün held a smile upon his face, abridging his heart in the natural embrace of kinship. 'Its good to finally see another member of the Inäzümän. I am your Clan Leader, Lêï Zhën'Yün, The Ocularist of the Storm.' He stepped back after seeing the youngling ravage at the tree. Notte's style unrefined and malicious, yet he had ambition to get stronger. He would have a long way until he closed the gap to get as powerful as he wanted to be. Akin, Yün, whom also saught to grow in ability and technique, his prestige was from where he originally saw himself. Maybe the two of the storm could grow together and manifest a grander prominade?

Yün prospected before intiating towards the genin. 'Why attack the tree as ferociously as you do? Even as it stands firm, you could do much better with a real adversary. What makes you want to grow in strength? What is your need for power so much that you seek it relentlessly?' He asked quizzically.

~:★:~

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 pm

It had seemed like Notte had never met any of his further family, As a matter of fact, he didn't even know that he had an extended family. He promptly stopped attacking the bark, starting to scratch his head "Wait so like- uh. We're related?" Notte suddenly felt rushed with a feeling of fulfilment; he had always been alone in situations of his life where he just wished someone other than his mother was on his side. That brought up another question within his mind, Why had his mother kept it a secret that he had a family? Or was it a case of that she didn't know herself. For the sake of his own sanity, Notte decided to cross that bridge when he arrived and move on forward for now.

Notte thought about what his clan leader had enquired "To be honest I have two main reasons that I attack this tree. One I can train anytime I want without having to ask anyone for their help, I haven't needed anyone's help so far and I don't expect it now. The second reason is that I can't destroy a mere tree how am I supposed to handle a real advisory huh?" He said as he slapped the lenient bark. The more challenging question was why he strived for power "Power... It's kind of a weird concept. It's one of the 3 evils of the world that I believe in. Along with Money and Women of course. I strive for power so that I don't have to depend on anyone else in the world. Another reason is" He points at his hair "I need to find the bastard that gave me this hair, my mother told me various times that he was a feared Missing Nin that seemed to have just disappeared promptly after I was born, I hope to be powerful enough one day to teach him something" A spark sparkled in his eyes.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:24 pm

'We are one with the same Storm, at last our bloodline is clear with frutious abilities. Find your time in discipline and comprehend the source of your soul, and you will find the trough which you always inquired.' Zhën'Yün said in prophesy. Upon hearing the robust inquiry of the youngling, Yun introspected before speaking before Notte again, kettling:

'The path of evil is no way of the storm, for those whom will the tempest will not unlock thier abilities in sin or suffering. The striving will only harden the chakra center which you require to manifest your purest intention. Through peace, justice, appreciation, and alleviation of nature, will you be able to master the art which has been bestowed to you upon your path.' Afterwards, Yün addressed the perils of Notte downfall in allocating his power over learning the will of the storm. 'The three evils only wrought sin, which deminishes the qualities of the storm. Power births force without appreciation, thus selfishness and torment in repetition without frutious action. Money is only a distraction for materialistic goods to keep the idle mind from discovery the true nature of the spirit. Lastly, promiscuous women will only deviat your attention from harnessing your ability and rites of passage.' Yün said in gallant inquiry. 'If you seek to find your father, you'll first have to refute from your anger and injuries of power, for they will only limit you. Let the tree be an example.' Being that Yün was once taught on the same passage, he gifted the knowledge Notte required to know to shift in towards the present he wanted to manifest.

'It stands firm through all the seasons of nature, untouched by the elements of nature. Akin, it's will is the way. It does not lust for power because everything that it owns is based on the gift of nature which had presented itself for it's growth of knowledge. And through it's growth, it cannot sin because it is always providing food, shelter, and air for us all to breathe, kinecting amongst lands as one family, akin the Inäzümän of the Storm. If you honestly seek you father to teach him something: Teach him life and your will as a liberated Shinobi to be what he couldn't be without you; An Honorable Ninja. Seek beyond him and you'll find completion. Afterwards, Zhën'Yün clasp his hands in prayer, seeking a response from the younger Inäzümän, hoping his words of wisdom gifted his aggressive soul the rest he required.

~:★:~

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Notte gave a smile, which slowly turned into a chuckle; laying down against a nearby tree he started to hum in joy thinking about all the new adventures he could have with his new found family but slowly deeped maybe it wasn't the best thing for him at the moment. "I assume since you know you're the head of the clan you're a powerful shinobi huh?" Notte stood up. "While you see I get the point that a hunger for power will lead even the greatest of men towards a dark path. But you see, Brother. I see humanity as not but one but two. I don't know if it was something to do with my upbringing or my most bastard father but i have something within me, another side to say? I don't exactly know. I intend to keep my soul clean and let him do whatever he likes. He calls himself Hachiman after the god of war, or something along those lines, Personally, I just wish to be powerful enough to defend myself and one day become part of the Anbu. "

"How powerful are you exactly?"
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:44 am

'Hachimon?' Lêï peaked interest in knowing. 'That name sounds familiar, I don't remember the war, for I wasn't a portion of it, nor do I remember it even happening.....' Yün gested, raising his hands in prayer post towards his forehead, before descending them down among his chest. 'However all grand spirits I remember one and alike.' Yün began to notice the interest of his colleague. After some time, Notte asked another question of power. Yün didn't have a suitable way to inform the genins in his quest to acquire the darkness I'm his heart. He was one which rang true with the storm, the emanance of the day, and the enlightenment of the night. The quest for power was null with him, for he had no routes or paths for acquisition of the darkness, however wouldn't not fail to persist in teaching his youngling of the kindling stream.

'I would not know power, for I do not hold strength. The gauge of my ability is not based on recognition, the conjuring of powers, or the mastery of brawn. I am a Shinobi, a Ninja, you recognize this Masq?' Yün said gesturing on hand from his prayer post, uplifting his chin with his left hand, looking deeply within the sky, before returning his sights from the Cloudian sky towards the youngling in front of him. 'Will you be one of the newest bringing the will of the storm with sword?' He ask gracefully

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:25 am

Listening to Zhen's talk he started to realise that Zhen was less of a warrior and more of a peacemaker, quickly leaving the conversation he had a few questions. "So like doesn't Inazuma mean uhh... Lightning? What do clans have to do with anything? I hear that people with clans have like these Bloodline Abilities? What can I do? Spark a lighter with my hands? " Notte chuckled.

"Come on Zen! Can I call you that by the way? Zhènyün is a bit of a mouthful
    Hah. So tell me more about this Inazuma clan that I'm apparently part of? I can't become the sword of the storm if I have no clue how to use it or what is it?
    "
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:40 pm

'The Inäzümän are the prestige of this village in the lightning. Akin the name, we hold the very source of the element. Males usually start lightning, the females with aqua, thus we compliment each other to manifest what is known as the storm.' Yun explained. 'We have warriors, with have priest, we have visionaries, and are magestically abundant in kinship.' Yün said gracefully. 'You will find no Inäzümän whom is lacking of the spirit of the cloud, Kumogakure no Satoshi, or the will of the Lightning.' Yün immediately sat down from his standing position into a full lotus and meditated with an inhaler before exhaling softly with introduction of his next segment. In teaching Notte, it brought a magestic sense of joy to gift what he knew of the clan to help the cloudling grow to reign over the masses in which Yün also hoped to do one day.

'In the olden days, we reigned the lands of lightning and the waves, over the Hozükïn and the Yükïn of Kirigakure. I honestly see the three clans in alliance and thus family with us regardless of our different bloodlines.' Yun spoke gallantly. 'In the route of your own ability you will stream the inner sources of your heart and mind to manifest the will of your inquiry. Afterwhich, you will naturally awaken to the storm which is always within the spirit, even if you lack the knowledge of unlocking the elements now.' Yün said to comfort the cloudian Notte. Lastly he spoke in persistant suggestion for allegiance. 'If you ever require help in training, whether casually, sparing, or missions, I will always be available to you.'

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:06 pm

"Well um" Notte exclaimed as he let out a huge sigh. "Well I guess if what it takes for me to unlock this storm is time and training and since you're the leader of my new clan" He slowly sat down in front of Zen, trying to copy the sitting formation he was using but quickly giving up and just crossing his legs "Teach me something I don't know Zen! It may seem like a surprise to you but i don't exactly pay attention at the academy " He said as he started to karate chop the air then let out a laugh. "But seriously the academy is boring as hell there's a reason why I keep getting kicked out of lesson..."

"So be my teacher for today. what I don't know my brother is an endless field. That may put down some people but in my opinion that just mean's an endless field of potential! I have no clue what I'm doing so I'm your blank canvas teach me. " He jumped up and started to stretch and started to concentrate. Notte started to blush "How does Ninjutsu work exactly?" He couldn't understand the concept of ninjutsu when his teacher at school explained it, He didn't know whether it had to do with his soul or his chakra or his mind? There was no practical example in the academy.

If he wanted to have any chance at the Chunin Exams he needed this. You could see in his eyes behind the excitement the pain and strive and that he needed much more than basic techniques he needed some power and some ninjutsu. "And if it ain't any trouble... Do you any Fuinjutsu? I've always been interested in that kind of stuff and I'm pretty sure I can learn it I'm pretty good at drawing!"  
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:53 pm

With hearing his proposal, Zhën'Yün tried to level with the kid. A delinquent should have stayed in school to learn the curriculum. He stated a reason why he kept getting kicked out of the academy, in which Yün saught to question him of his behavior problems, seeking a solution for his learning. 'Whats the reason you find the academy, of all places within the magical land of lightning boring? Why do you keep getting kicked out?' he asked wondering. Was it his behavior? His attitude towards learning? Or just the inability to focus? Yün hoped to appropriate and help the young cloudian, in anyway which he could, however he would not teach a delinquential individual whom saw no good in himself to focus on his own nindo studies, especially if there were patrons teaching him the affairs of the Shinobi. Regardless, with the intelligent will of Yün, he'd try to teach what he knew in app of which Notte asked for.

'Ninjutsu is the key to utilizing and manuevering essence through your will of pure chakra creations or elemental manifestation. For one to wield Ninjutsu, you'll have to have creative mind and a sound heart to focus upon one technique and conjuring it through belief and focus. Centration is the key with Ninjutsu. Try not to over extend while tapping into your natural chakra pool or you'll faint in exhaustion.' Yün explained. Afterwards, he saught to answer Notte's secondary question of Fuuinjutsu. 'I only know the basics of Fuuinjutsu, so I don't have much to teach you there. However whenever I do, we can scribe together and trade seals, talismans, or find animal contracts. You up for it? Yün concluded.

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:52 am

"Well it's not really to say I find it boring... I actually love learning and I want to be the best Shinobi I can but like... um..." His mood suddenly dropped. "It's just the kids at school..." He mumbled as he kicked the dirt on the ground. "those stupid kids always make fun on the way I look; that's why I wear this bandana to at least hide it a bit, but when they-" Notte's hair suddenly spiked up "THOSE FUCKING KIDS PISS ME OFF WHEN TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY'RE BETTER THAN ME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND WHEN THEY DO THAT SOMETIMES I HAVE TO TEACH THEM A LESSON THAT THE ACADEMY WON'T" His hair went down again. "and that's when I have to push in and leave the class before I would do anything that could mess my chances permanently. School kids are merciless and so would I if I didn't have any sense of feeling."  

"So yes. I am up for it. Teach me something that I don't know. Like Haze Clones? I don't know how to do em but I'm sure if you explained it could do it! I'm sure that it would give me an edge" He let out a grin and felt a bit more comfortable as he let out a bit of his emotional baggage. Trusting his new family member a bit more.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Zhën'Yün could see his emotions show based upon his hair and the others teasing him about it, which brought his attention towards it. It was pink and slicked back, before spiking up in his fit of anger. He honestly didn't see anything wrong with hair, or maybe it was his maturity or the immaturity of Notte's peers. 'At least you have a heart, Dear Notte. There isn't anything wrong with your hair, for it is a trait of yours which makes you stand out; a rare genealogical feat which non other has. Let it go and ignore them, focus upon your studies, and show them your integrity in persistantly of your Shinobi arts. There will be no name calling with the display of ability. The ones whom continue even afterwards are obviously those to let go and move on from. The less hurt you suffer the better life gets. Always remember my words of suggestion, they will help you upon your journey

After his explaination, Notte saught a technique which the Oculus of the cloud knew; Hazy Clones. 'Sure!~' Yün said in agreeance. 'In order to learn the hazy clone technique, one has to have a slight affluence for genjutsu. Have you learned of how to cast basic illusionary techniques in the academy?' Yun asked inquisitively

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:58 am

Concerning other types of Jutsus Notte was pretty good all around. "Well um with Genjutsu I can do simple things like..." Notte attempted to make an illusion of himself which surprisingly led to success while it was a simple gen of himself but perhaps there was a better technique that he had yet to learn? "I guess you can call that basic genjutsu"

Notte was quite surprised when Zen mentioned that a Haze clone was created as a genjutsu he always thought it was a more ninjutsu based technique. "In my opinion it feels like the Haze clone was quite an amazing thing I might have to like haha learn more of that kind of stuff you know?" Notte was quite intrigued in the concept of cloning and substitution who knows he might base his whole thing on it. He thought as the gen-clone left the realm.
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:18 pm

'A little secret. The clone which they teach us in the academy is actually genjutsu. It's just a fluffy based illusion of the self, and doesn't have a physical form. The creation of it's sources is just to appear as multiple copies of the user, however is only a deception in reality. To the others whom are facing you, they may appear real and whole heartfully overwhelming, since we can create a manifold of them to confuse the adversary of our original intention.' Yün stated long-windedly. He channelled chakra to create a clone besides him, manifesting two at most. They both ran towards the left of him and immediately began sparing, dropping into stance before trading blows through a series of blocks, parrys and dodges. 'You see, the clones which we produced are illusionary, they can't attack the physical realm, you, I or anyone else, however they can display appropriation of combat with each other. They won't provide any cues which we can normally emanate. Look at them as they simulate reality.' Yün said pointing at them. 'They will not make sounds, create shadows, so they cannot be real. Ninjutsu is whole heartfully the emanence of our soul and spirit. The foundation of the clone technique is purely illusionary, for figmentation. Figmentation cannot alter the landscape, nor can they produce any form of creation and thus the basic form of illusionary techniques for genjutsu manifestation.' Yün finished as the clones stopped this spar, turned towards the two, then bowed before fading into thin air akin thier origin.

Yun began channelling again, while standing still, utilizing no formal of handsigns before finishing his sonnetto. 'The Hazy Clone technique is similar, however varies it's manifestation of the clone technique by it's ability to confuse and distract through it's manuevering of visionary attunement against the adversary.' He said creating ten clones which oozed from the pit of the soil beneathe them, surrounding them both. They began running and shifting between Notte and The Cloudian Wonder, phasing through them without hamperance of movement while within the area of them both. 'The Hazy clone technique can create up to ten illusionary clones, where as the regular clone technique can create only two. You can see the difference by the number of clones which can be created by either technique, to know which your oppenent is utilizing, just in case anyone deems to utilize them against you. The hazy clone technique, can manuever with the physicality of our realm, unlike the regular clones, yet cannot be used against us in this realm. Neither of them can interact with our realm, however provide distinction of reality through multipication of our emanence.' Lastly Lêï tried to sum up the ability just in case his theoretics observation of both were confusing.

'In laymen's terms, the clone jutsu and haze clone jutsu are only illusions, with the difference being the number which we can create. The clone technique are basic forms of our selves, yet the haze clones are a little bit complex. Neither can create sounds or harm, and are only used for distractions. The difference are this ability to target, clones are just fluff and mimic actions, hazy clones clones are willing for the distraction and interaction, yet manifolds diversion through diversity.' [/color]

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:16 pm

It had felt like something had clicked in Notte's head all along he had been thinking clones were a whole different thing it was trying to eat steak with chopsticks and spoon rather than a knife and fork. "So the difference between Clones and Haze Clones is that they're the same thing but the way that their made is different to make it so you can make more clones leaving you at a tactical advantage I guess also I guess these clones don't dissipate?" He paid close attention to Zen when he was summoning the clones he had seemed to use the hand signs Dog than Tiger he thought what the worse that could happen.

He wanted to compare the clones he could already create and compare them to the clones he would be creating for the first time. "Ok..." He took a deep breath.

RAM. SNAKE. TIGER.

POOF

A regular clone had appeared as planned looking clean as hell nearly identical to Notte himself "Well looks like new knowledge is power huh?" Notte started to concentrate again he didn't want mess up his first time.

DOG. TIGER

POOF

What seemed or what hopefully appeared was a Haze clone and he was definitely going to test it. He suddenly broke into a dash towards one of the clones and struck it and it seemed to take the punch then suddenly poofed away. "Ok one down and one to go let's hope this goes well ha" He quickly set his attention to the other clone and attempted to punch it and to his dismay and pleasant surprise his fist went straight through the new found Haze clone. He stood up and took a good look at the clone; it looked better than a regular clone it was kind of weird to look at. He attempted to conjure another one which worked, as he was told that he could create 10 he tried to make another 8 which worked! "So um. Whatcha think?"
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Yun dissipated all of his clones in existence, relieved his student learned so quickly. 'Excellent presentation.' Yün said clapping his hands lightly in exaltation. The skills which Notte showed seamed that he would be a fine Shinobi one day. He just hoped he acquired proper education and that those who made fun of his because of the color of his hair would stop teasing the boy. 'Your skill is superb and with adequate training, you could be come a first line Shinobi in our village.' Yun said. Before continuing he seamed to ask another question towards Notte. 'So Notte, what do you seam to favor? Strength, Defence, Speed, or Intellect?' asking inquisitively.

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:06 pm

Notte seemed to be proud of himself for once this was the first Jutsu he had learned in a while so he wanted to perfect it, well in his own time right now he wanted to improve himself "Why thank you HA" He liked to be praised for once rather than being ridiculed. When Zen mentioned what kind of "Seam I'd like to favour" he needed to think for a moment so he started to squat. "Hmm I think I wanna focus on Speed and Intelligence and while I'm at it I wanna work on my perception. I wanna be the fastest ninja out here!" This was another dream of Notte he had a simple thought to can't kill what you can't catch!
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:26 pm

'You'd make a perfect scout, or a lightning collector. The speedsters of the village would prominade to collect lightning runes within lightning strikes of our village, whenever the storm reigns. It's a top secret occupation of our facilities which are governed by the Inäzümän.' Yün invocated. He played his hands within prayer in an oncoming fervent chant. 'I am hoping for coordination. My speed is superb, and my reflexes are subpar.' Yün said shunting his left hand towards the branches of the trees, pulling back from the shunt just as quickly as he threw his open palm thrust. A large gust of wind beckoned from the mere speed of his wake, blasting forth from his hands towards the leaves of the Sakura estate. To the eyes of Notte, he couldn't see the punch or the blur, yet could feel the gale and see the leaves of the white Sakura tree fall before him, raining from the sky to cover the ground in petals and irises slowly, yet ever so gently. 'My perception will probably stay the same. Good enough to see what I need to see, and only subpar for it's secrecy.' He said returning to his normal stance. 'With time and space, we will grow magestic together. I believe in you.' he said in reassuring his young cloudian in his pathway of his very own legacy.

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:33 pm

"Hmm aight i guess that sounds nice. Maybe a lightning collecter on an... um, Anbu? Who knows what'll happen in the future haha" Notte stood up and started to pase around. "Since you know the chunnin exams are coming up do you have any ideas on some Jutsu's I should learn? Anything would probably be good i'm just scared that all these older more powerful genin's i feel like i need something up my sleeve. In my opinion, defence is the best offence so do you think you know anything that could help me in that area!" Notte trusted Zhen as a family member and a friend and that showed when he openly admitting to be scared of what was to come.

As the time passed Notte kept practising his new haze clone abilities eventually being able to produce 10 clones at once. But then an idea popped up in his head why couldn't he summon 12 clones by using the basic clone ability? *Poof* 2 more clones appeared. "Nice."
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:21 pm

'I don't have anything anything in particular which I can bestow you, other than the knowledge to stay alive and the wisdom of our elders which passes on through generations.' Zhën'Yün said securely. 'Besides, I haven't discovered which element you can manifest currently, so I could teach you much, other than what you already know from the academy.' Zhën'Yün felt he could help the boy achieve the level of adequacy in which he saught to learn, however would be some time before he could gift him a steady heart and mind to become one with the storm. Even with the chunnin exams upon the rise within the word of the village, what Zhën'Yün knew to teach Notte would require him to manifold an abundance of experience so he may advance from his genin and pupil stage.

Blood Ties Kumoga10

NotteInazuma
    NotteInazuma

Character File

Post by NotteInazuma Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:38 pm

Notte thought for a bit, "Hmm alright and how exactly do I find out what element I have? From what you said I either have water or lightning but I'm more likely to have lightning?  " Notte always thought he would have lightning; he didn't really know how chakra fully worked, but he was always the sparky and fasted paced type, so he always thought that he was lightning which was pretty irreverent even if he was water, as Zhen explained that he would eventually gain both. "Well actually do you think you could teach me some Supplementary Jutsu's? they might serve me well in the future... If I'm all power I have nothing to support myself and my peers... Better to learn one or two just to be on the safe side you know? We'll discuss that more after we find out what I am ey?"
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:01 pm

' I don't have the proper tools to let you know the elements which resides within you.' Zhën'Yün said inconspicuously. 'Although through training and meditation, you should be able to find that out for thine self. Be patient, I'll tinker a few talismans which will help us know your elements when the space is appropriate and properly in procession. For the supplimentaries...' Lêï said thinking, seeking his eyes towards the clouds and crossing his arms, tapping his chin. He channelled chakra within his forefinger after tapping the third time, igniting it into a flare of indigo light. The light began to pan, illuminating towards three inches, before he stepped backwards towards his right, and raised his left hand, his forefinger aimed high into the sky. 'When we begin to channel our chakra, we comprehend the likes of our ability, how to manuever it, and how to personalize it's source to characterize our techniques.' Lêï charged chakra within the small orb, extending the small light to a magnitude of six inches, where it became charged with an electric blue light within, shining radiantly. After which it was launched upwards rapidly streaming in an electric blue flare, where it panned and popped akin a firecracker in a shimmer of indigo, cerulean, electric blue, and gold. And with signal, Zhën'Yün spawned a cloud underneathe his feet, seaming from the pores of his soles, lifting him up into the air. 'There goes the signal for the chunnin exams. You may wanna run along to the academy and ask where it will be held, if you are competing. Until next time, Notte.' Yun said weaving the sheep towards his forehead and brushing through his fluffy white hair. Afterwards, he streaked in a lightning bolt through the corridor of the facility leaving Notte to himself.

Techniques Utilized:

{ Exit }

Blood Ties Kumoga10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 am