Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Mass Training

Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Village : Konohagakure

Mass Training  Empty Mass Training

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:59 am

‘This is not that well planned out….’

‘That sort of attitude is the exact reason why I’m the one trading with her.’

‘So you’re the one who's going to punch herself in the face?’

‘Yes’

‘........ proceed.’

Dahlia rolled her eyes at Dove and Yasu’s back and forth before focusing on her task. She gathered her chakra throughout per person before performing the rabbit hand seal. Her face and body then shifted to Dove’s with a bright smile.

“Take one!” She then rose up a fist before decking herself in the jaw before reverting back into Dahlia who stumbled back holding her jaw.

‘No… you both are right.’ Yasu nodded to the two holding their jaws with a smirk. ‘This is an amazing plan.’

“Look, we can't risk someone else seeing us shift back. This is the only way.’ Dahlia said firmly shaking it off and re looking at her notes for Hidden Faces.

‘Right… totally nooooo other way.” Yasu said with almost a chuckle.

Dahlia needed to try to center the chakra in a more fortifying way than what she was doing.  She had been just trying to amplify the power of the jutsu more than anything else. But what she needed was to fortify not empower…. Okay… She held her hands in the Rabbit seal again shifting once more.

“Take two.”

‘Nope’

“Take three!”

‘.... Yeah I’m just gonna mentally cover those Medical ninjutsu we were looking into for me now.’

“Take four!”

‘That one didn’t feel that bad….. But seriously figure it out even though I'm starting to hurt just watching you guys.’

“Five!” Dove shouted, hitting herself again in the face, this time drawing some blood from Dahlia’s nose who stumbled onto the roof of her house. “What am I doing wrong…?”

Dahlia groaned out as Yasu sighed and sat down next to her.

‘You’re thinking too much about it. You're doing something slightly different every time slowly inching your way further away from the new jutsu…. Try it again. But focus on what Jutsu really is. A variation of a basic Transformation jutsu.’ Yasu advised before dahlia sighed and sat up trying once more.

Dove eyes Yasu a bit uncertain before Yasu nodded. Dove then decked herself in the face again but this time stayed herself. The Jutsu was finally combat ready. The three high fived before Dove released the Jutsu shifting into Yasu this time who got up rubbing her face and walked over to the notebooks and scrolls Dahlia kept. It was her turn to do some training.

Yasu went through for the next hour all the basic Medical Ninjutsu Techniques of the lower ranks starting with healing hands to help fix up all the punching damage, and things were going relatively well with it. She even took a mini break to look into the chemistry side of Medical Ninjutsu as well as making a mental note to look into the chemistry side of things more directly in the future. It showed major promise for many fields.

She even thought about a possible new jutsu. She wasn't certain if it would work but she could pass that to Dahlia for proof reading later. For now she looked over Chakra Scalpel. She would need this in the future if she ever expected herself to beagle to perform more drastic things on the field that would require incisions. There was even a higher method of premorning it, one she believed she could do with enough practice.

So she took a deep breath in before slowly extending out her chakra past her hand. The blue chakra slowly turning green in nature due to the touch of the Medical Ninjutsu. First step was down. Now she needed to refine it. With a few more calming breaths she focused on the chakra slowly pulling it in on itself condensing it down into a refined blade on her finger. She then held up two pieces of paper with her opposite hand stacked on top of each other. She wouldn’t use herself as a test subject for this jutsu that was for sure.

She ran her finger over the length of the paper as she tried to keep focus. The blade phasing through the first paper while cutting the second that was under the first until it was cut completely in half. She gave a small smirk before setting the papers down. Maybe she should have looked into Medical Ninjutsu sooner.

‘Delicate Illness Extraction Technique…? Wait but we don’t even have that gel thing it talks about’ Dove stated as Yasu grabbed some water and fine grained dirt on the roof.

“Yeah I’ll have to make some later.” Yasu replied as she mixed the two things together in a cup before placing 2 sheets of plastic over the opening. “And no I don’t know how but I’ll figure it out… Without a real subject I wouldn’t know how to do this properly but in theory I should be able to do it if necessary.’

‘What if you mess it up when that time comes?’ Dove asked curiously, watching Yasu focus on herself and her chakra as her hands slowly started to glow blue from the chakra she was putting off.

“Well then at least I have enough skill to try and fail. If we ever use this jutsu we’d already be low on options Dove. Now please be silent. I need to focus.” She then turned her chakra green as she focused before making an incision with the Chakra Scalpel.

She then brought over a cup of water, dropping some blue dye into it so she could make sure she left nothing behind each pull and could restart if needed. She started to use her chakra to guide the liquid into the cut a bit crudely before starting to work on feeling the liquid gathering the dirt in the water before pulling it back out once again very crudely. She did this over and over until all the dirt was out and restarted every time any of the blue dye mixed with the other water.

She knew it wouldn't come out perfectly by the end given the technique's natural inability to take out all the poison but she wanted to refine it as much as she could so later when she made the gel she could try it again on her own time for the time they may ever need to do this for real.  After many times, as well as many cross reference advice and points form the scroll she finally managed to get it to a point where she was pleased at before laying back in Dahlia’s tent for a bit. Perhaps Yasu needed the new addition of healer in her job tasks Dahlia has assigned her to.

‘Your not the fighter Dahlia is.’ Dove started with an annoyed face as the 3 girls walked into the forest.

“Then why do you risk fights so often Dove?” Yasu asked with a smir.

‘Honestly it wouldn’t be a bad Idea for you both to have some fighting capabilities just in case it ever came down to it.’ Dahlia replied with a shrug as Yasu nodded.

“Precisely.” Yasu stretched looking over the Chakra Enhanced Strength Jutsu.

None of them were very physically adept. However any boost would be helpful as well as may come in handy greatly in the future when they were physically stronger. That and it could possibly help turn the tides in a close battle if used correctly. The jutsu itself required the user to not only focus, but to have correct timing along with the proper methods required to use it without raising their strength incorrectly and damaging their body in the process.

`So definitely you jutsu given my focus issue.” Dahlia started making Yasu shrug.

“We’ve come a long way together, Dahlia. All Three of us. We haven’t tested your issue in a long time. It's possible that we have mitigated the issue by now.” Yasu said rather supportively before looking back forward.

She then focused her chakra slowly building it up inside of her with the focus aimed towards a tree. With focused breath and chakra she moved to strike the tree  with a punch releasing the impact through her fists at jut the right moment hitting the tree a bit harder then what she usually would. She then proceeded to continue over and over slowly building up speed until it slowly became second nature to her. I tonce again wasn’t that drastic of a change but it was certainly something.

“Get Ready Dahlia, this is the last one in my set before it’s your turn to blaze through some training.” Yasu said to give dahlia a heads up as she looked down to her firsts that are pretty beat up by now.

Dahlia and she had worked out a training plan between what they had wanted to practice. They cycled back and forth between healing skills and injury- causing ones so they had a bit more practice with healing actual injuries all the while not needing to cause any more injuries than what was needed. She wouldn’t be able to test the full scope of this technique on her fists alone, however it was a good starting point.  

She slowly sat down thinking a bit about the jutsu again. She would need to focus her chakra towards the cells of the body inorder to accelerate the healing process. The concept was fairly solid but required more focus on the actual injury as well as the fact that it could reset itself… Perhaps she will come up with a variation of this jutsu later. One that had its one drawbacks but was more focused…. Thoughts for later she supposed. For now she focused on the jutsu before performing the hand seals required.

She focused her chakra into Medical Ninjutsu chakra inside her body focusing it onto her hands and the cells inside them. She then used the chakra to slowly replicate the cells one by one slowly working on replacing every missing cell her hand was missing that left it injured until it was completely healed once more like it would have been if left to heal on its own. It was a good Jutsu to have. However she definitely had some more ideas on what to do for some new jutsus, and based on the look Dahlia gave her… so did she.

Afterward Yasu let the transformation fade leaving Dahlia sitting in the grass next to her back pack. Dahlia then opened it up pulling out numerous scrolls. All of them from various areas of study around D rank that she knew she would be able to do. That and some lower E rank ones she never got around to from the academy…. She was going to learn them all… then take tomorrow to rest. She needed to get more serious with her training again. Then back to working on getting money for the family for this month.

OOC:

Jutsu’s Learned:

[Medical Ninjutsu] [Dahlia's Customs] [Non-Elemental Jutsu's] [Genjutsu] [Ration Jutsu]

Post 1 [Exit]

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:43 pm