Welcome Guest! You have made 52 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!
5 posters

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:11 pm

    Bandit Blockade:
    Mission Name: Bandit Blockade
    Mission Type: "Diplomacy"
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Take out the bandits blockading a major road leading out of the Land of Lightning.
    Description: Several small groups of bandits of varying skill level have been continuously disrupting the Land of Lightning's roads, specifically the ones leading out directly into the Land of Frost. Take care of them.
    Payment: 20,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin+ or Squad of Genin


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:44 pm

    Appearance:

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Medusa11
    Sitting on the ground outside of Kumogakure, the little barefoot ninja Nagi waited at the meeting spot for the others to arrive. He'd been early. After a lovely breakfast cooked by the head of the household, he was beaming and full of energy. The small boy, maybe 6-8 years old and 1.2 meters tall, with short hair except for to tufts at the sides of his bangs that reached his chin had ran all the way here at a comfortable pace. He didn't Live in the village, so a meeting place out side of the village proved quite convenient. Though he was not technically registered as a ninja yet since he hadn't gone to the academy, his mother's goal was for him to attain a probational license and then eventually join the ranks of Kumogakure, and that's what she would have informed Kumo's admin of. A prospect that he had pushed for and that she had supported in the shadows.

    Not long after arriving the wannabe genin would be calmly begin sketching a little bird that was cleaning itself in a puddle. Using a little sketch pad and pencil he'd pull out of the pocket of his black hoodie, he'd go through sketch after sketch of pointillist drawings of the bird. With an adeptness and speed characteristic of someone with years of experience, he'd lose himself in the task. If being a Kumo-nin didn't work out for him, he'd hopefully be able to make do with his art skills alone. As the sun left the comforting crest of the mountain tops and arduously climbed its way into its seat in the sky, Nagi would follow behind the bird playfully capturing its splendor. He knew very little of the village, its practices, or its people so he was prepared to wait long after the meeting time for others to arrive. Should someone arrive while he was drawing, he'd shove the notepad and paper awkwardly into the pockets of his loose ankle pants, and wave brightly with a, "Howdy!"


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Yamamoto Akahana
    Yamamoto Akahana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2020-09-30

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Yamamoto Akahana Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:23 pm

    The sound of iron horseshoes clip clopping against the paved streets of Kumogakure, disturbing the otherwise peaceful ambiance of the city’s gates. Through the gates trotted a woman on horseback, her form obscured by the white cloak and hood she was wearing. Even through this cloak it was an easy matter to tell what was worn on her back: A gigantic odachi, clocking in at a full one hundred and thirty centimetres, ninety for the blade and forty for the handle. It may have been sheathed but it was most definitely still a dangerous weapon.

    As for the horse this figure was riding upon, they were a truly magnificent steed. A pure white steed, its mane and tail a perfect combination of white and black strands. As the rider’s steed stepped off the paved streets and onto the dirt paths outside the village its rider turned her eyes towards the figure on the ground, tilting their head sideways in surprise at the figure that had called out to them. It was rather coincidental they were here, seemingly only drawing.  

    Hello. Are you here for a mission? Specifically one revolving around bandits?” In truth, Yamamoto had no idea who her partners for this mission would be. She had simply been assigned one, told to show up outside the gate and that she would meet with her team members. Her yellow eyes focused upon the young man, grey locks framing her hood face and neutral expression devoid of any real emotion. Her steed snorted, kicking at the dirt with its front right hoof while Yamamoto’s gaze danced down to his book.

    Starting items and stats:

    x1 Vasivrana.
    x1 Warhorse.
    x1 Saddle.
    105 feet of steel wire
    x50 Kunai
    x50 Shurikan
    x50 Caltrops.

    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: C


    _________________
    Yamamoto, Akahana:

    Character Name: Yamamoto, Akahana
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D    
    • Stamina: C/110CP
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C


    Plot tracker:Plot Tracker.
    Link to Character Updates: The Path to the Void.
    Link to Character Application: Application link.
    Link to Known Techniques:Book of the Void.
    Tsumi
    Tsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Tsumi Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:42 pm

    Tsumi had received some direct orders for once that he was to report to the front gates to join a squad for a mission. He could barely contain his excitement. What did someone wear on a squad mission? He had seen in the comics that they usually had a flak jacket. He didn't have one but he had a vest with pockets that was kind of like one. He had bought it because it looked like one despite not offering any protection. It was a grey camo vest with four front pockets. Two vest pockets and two side pockets. He had put on some grey jeans and combat boots with a black T shirt underneath the vest. He tied his long red hair up in a pony tail with his headband and wiped his horns to make sure they were clean. Long black horns almost straight up over his head. His skin was slightly tinted red and his build was that of a taijutsu user. However he lacked any real equipment outside the headband. Clearly he was an amateur as he didn't even have a kunai on him. Still his yellow eyes matched his fanged smile. He was going on a mission. He was gonna beat someone up!

    He had moved roof to roof as he was a rather large guy so moving through the streets meant pushing through the crowds and he didn't feel like getting yelled at. As he moved though he would race to get there. Faster than the average guy at least. Once he reached the wall though he was stopped by a patrolling guard before he could get over. Easily spotted trying to exit somewhere other than the gate. Certainly not well dressed for winter weather. Though given his katon affinity and Yokai blood he would hardly consider himself cold. He had to show his orders to be let out and it really put a dampener on his spirits. Still he would run along the wall until he spotted what should be his squad gathering. With a new found grin he would hop down landing with a puff of dirt as the sound of him landing was designed to draw attention. He wasn't quiet and clearly he liked to be noticed. He would rise to his full height as he pointed a thumb at himself and grinned showing fangs and yellow eyes almost glowing.

    "No worries guys! The super awesome Tsumi is here to save the day! Oh dude is that a warhorse?!"


    _________________
    Character Name: Yokai, Tsumi
    Spendable Experience: 150
    Total Experience: 1050
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 60,000

    Stats

    • Strength: C (B+)
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C (C++)
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D (E++)
    • Perception:  C (D+)



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Seigi
    Seigi


    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Seigi Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:21 pm

    It had been a long time since Seigi had stepped into the role of a sensei, but when the orders came, he didn't fight it. As a matter of fact, with everything else that had been happening, he felt relieved. Between giant floating islands almost falling from the sky, the war, sneaking Kara from Sunagakure to Kumogakure, the last few weeks had been filled with chaos. Teaching some students how to take on some bandits, thought? Easy stuff.

    Seigi left Shimiko tower with just the basics; himself and his katana. He didn't think they would need to rough it on this one. Approaching the gates, he would immediately eye the three who he believed to be his students, waving them down as he got closer.

    "Yo!" Seigi would call out, letting his arm transition from a wave to resting on the butt of his sword. Seigi was wearing a new set of robes his previous one stained from his last mission. These new ones were slimmer and less flowy than his previous set, with wraps around his wrists and legs. These robes were black all the way through, save for a white insignia for the Cloud Village on his back. His long, white hair was tied back into a ponytail behind his head with a single strand in front of his face, and over his right eye was a black eyepatch. Once he was closer to them, he would look them over, a lone yellow eye cast outward, waiting for them to finish their talking before he would begin speaking.

    "Good morning, Team. I'm Seigi. I'll be your Team Leader today. I assume everyone has the mission details?"


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Seigi Douchiwa
    Spendable Experience: 675
    Total Experience: 8030
    Renown: 0
    b]Ryo:[/b] 275000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (A++) (Uzumaki) (Living style)(Chakra Armour)
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2516-seigi-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2509-seigi-douchiwa
    Link to Known Techniques: WIP
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:24 pm

    The sound of the iron hooves clopping on the ground as the white haired ninja rode up pulled Nagi’s attention from the bird. The little nin would stand up from behind the bush he was half using to place between himself and the bird. "Woah. Cool horse," he'd whisper under his breath. As the ninja quickly he’d fix his face to a slightly more serious one. “Howdy! Yup, I'm here to help with the thieves.” Slowly as if to not attract attention, Nagi would slide the notepad and pencil into the pocket of his hoodie. The mounted shinobi had a very large presence. Between the massive sword and their elevated position, he couldn't help but feel that they were somewhat imposing. Loudly and with confidence a third ninja would join, leaving Nagi somewhat jealous of the entrance. Next time, he'd think to himself. The new arrival reciprocated his thoughts on the well trained animal, and Nagi would shake his head in both approval and agreement.

    Last but not least the squad leader arrived, his clothes were simple and he bore but a single katana. A testament to his confidence, and probably his skill. His greeting was simple and concise, and his stark monochrome look gave him that sensei vibe. This, along with his more relaxed atmosphere, pegged him as the leader of the squad, probably also a Jonin. A fact that he immediate confirmed as he introduced himself. A simple head nod would be all that the genin gave as a response. If prompted, even with a look or just because either of his squad mates introduced themselves, he'd introduce himself as "Nagi". He lacked ninja equipment including a headband, any visible weaponry, or even armor, but seemed relatively confident in himself regardless. It was possible though that he was just naive. Unaware of ho this process was supposed to go, the little-nin eagerly awaited orders.


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Yamamoto Akahana
    Yamamoto Akahana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2020-09-30

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Yamamoto Akahana Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:06 pm

    Yamamoto and her steed both remained silent, unbothered by and only paying the amount of attention required to acknowledge his presence. He was a strange figure. Tall, red hair, horns, fangs and eyes that mirrored the yellow of Yamamoto’s own. The swordsman tilted her head sideways ever so slightly, a little surprised at his behaviour. From suddenly bragging about himself, his attention had turned to the warhorse beneath Yamamoto. All in all, she found Tsumi’s behaviour strange and perhaps a little out of place

    Yes. This is Houshoutsukige.” She gently pat the steed upon its neck, supportively rubbing them to help keep them calm. Warhorses were temperamental by nature, designed to bite and kick anybody they did not know. It was part of what made them so dangerous. The hooves of a horse were more than sufficient to break a man’s jaw after all.

    Leader? Then I trust you are the highest ranking among us? Perhaps these bandits are a greater challenge than I was expecting……Hmmm regardless, we should get moving no?” Yamamoto then went silent, pulling her horse’s reins to gently turn them away from the crowd and face the main road. Without bothering to share her name, for in truth she had not been asked, the white haired rider would simply begin to ride down the main road leading away from the village.

    She knew exactly where the mission had told her to go but, alas, she knew not where exactly the bandits were however she did have one advantage in that area: sensory jutsu. It would be sufficient to, ideally, lock down the location of these bandits when she got within range.


    _________________
    Yamamoto, Akahana:

    Character Name: Yamamoto, Akahana
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D    
    • Stamina: C/110CP
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C


    Plot tracker:Plot Tracker.
    Link to Character Updates: The Path to the Void.
    Link to Character Application: Application link.
    Link to Known Techniques:Book of the Void.
    Tsumi
    Tsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Tsumi Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:33 pm

    Tsumi would blink and look over his shoulder as their leader arrived. Yellow eyes meeting the mans own single yellow eye. He had rarely seen eyes like his own. Well....yellow. Not really exactly like his own. He had a power he wasn't great a tapping into involving his eyes. Still the man would introduce himself and his attention would turn to the girl on the horse. Just now noticing her eyes as she introduced the horse and then the little one would introduce themselves. Golden hues the lot of them. How interesting that the village would assign them all together. Was there something special about golden eyes? Was it really more common in Kumo? His own were due to his own demonic nature. Perhaps the spirits had inflicted something on their ancestors. A curse or a lover. It was difficult to tell but it made him grin. He had golden eyes and he had raw physical power. If the eyes indicated as much this group was gonna stomp the targets. Still the question of if they had all read their mission made Tsumi hesitate. He had in fact not. It was hard to read. Having to sound out words and the like. So he had gotten the jist of it and stopped there.

    Still before he could admit his own faulty irresponsibility the girl on the horse would speak and yellow eyes would shift to her. She seemed kinda bossy but sitting on top of that horse....it was fitting. He had never seen mounted combat outside of the movies. Chances were that horse was capable of being fast. He grinned as he wanted to be faster eventually. Forgetting that he had been asked if he knew the details of the mission entirely. He was there to punch somebody. That was his role and he didn't care beyond that. He had been on a combat mission before. His mission partner from then, Gyo, had suggested he take on some bandits for more of a challenge next time. Still he would glance behind to the man who was their squad leader as he shoved his hands into his vest pockets. Speaking with a jovial tune.

    "Well guys, I guess she has the idea of it. Can't be heroes just standing around yeah? Lets keep up with Horse lady so she doesn't take all the glory." With a wink he would turn and start to jog after her. Ignoring chain of command just as she had. He was a fool but his chakra was kind and warm. His smile was ready and it was easy to let his positive attitude lighten the mood.


    _________________
    Character Name: Yokai, Tsumi
    Spendable Experience: 150
    Total Experience: 1050
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 60,000

    Stats

    • Strength: C (B+)
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C (C++)
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D (E++)
    • Perception:  C (D+)



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Seigi
    Seigi


    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Seigi Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:21 pm

    Remembering the details of the mission once more, he realized that it had only called for 3 members, unsure exactly who Nagi was. Assuming he was a kumo shinobi, Seigi would wave it off.

    "Huh, it seems like there's one extra member for this mission. I'll let you three handle it for now. No need to overkill." He would say, shrugging. To be honest, he had only really wanted to come along to see the skill of genin these days. It seemed as if Horse-girl hadn't wanted to wait before going further down the road.

    "I'd catch up with her, she seems impatient. Good luck!"

    [EXIT]


    OOC: Work picked up this week so I won't be able to post like I thought I would, so I'm going to exit this mission. Sorry!


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Seigi Douchiwa
    Spendable Experience: 675
    Total Experience: 8030
    Renown: 0
    b]Ryo:[/b] 275000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (A++) (Uzumaki) (Living style)(Chakra Armour)
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2516-seigi-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2509-seigi-douchiwa
    Link to Known Techniques: WIP
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:53 pm

    As quickly as he came, golden-eyed senpai left the group to their own devices. Nagi would stay for just a moment longer watching him than the rest probably did. He was ever so slightly rattled by Seigi's statement, but would keep his composure. As the other two ran off, he'd follow behind them nowhere near the Houshoutsukige's speed even on his best day, but just a little more than the Hero-yokai until he caught up. Nagi would turn around with a smile and a thumbs up, and deliver a "Okay Cap~, will do." Nagi had expectations for how things would go next, but wouldn't vocalize them quite yet. He'd wait a few moments gauging Hero-yokai's speed, and seeing how the Super-Swordman would handle the slowness of her teammates. If Hero-yokai sped up, the barefoot genin would simply follow shortly behind, he'd catch up with them eventually, and it provide him with plenty of opportunity to marvel and the excellent craftsmanship of the Odachi.

    In the case that the group of all three converged, Nagi would keep pace and say unprompted, "Okay guys, I think we should hit 'em in waves," nodding as if agreeing with his own statement. "Super-sword," their first potential conversation would start without Nagi addressing them by their names, and purely making assumptions as he turned to the Odachi wielding woman, "If you can run through the bandit camp ahead of us with Houshoutsukige real fast, creating a big commotion and cuttin' up any bad guys you see with your super cool Odachi. Me an' Hero-yokai can pick off each of the guys that comes out afterwards and finish up the people you pass by, right Hero-yokai?" He'd say turning to the other genin. They were probably being monitored by Seigi, so Nagi wanted to put on the best show he could.

    If they kept going Nagi would be just fine with that. He'd keep up with Hero-Yokai as best as he could until they either came to a complete stop or changed their path. He'd be doing his best to track the horse's path in case he fell too far behind. Super-sword seemed ready for the fight, and that would be a major boon for the entire group. Neither of the other two probably needed to hear what Nagi had to say as it was relatively intuitive anyways based on how things were going. He'd think to himself, Shoulda brought ink....

    [OOC: This post was sponsored by the Artist's Eye for Refinement Co
    Artist’s Eye for Refinement: Missions with Naganori provide an additional 5 experience bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, Naganori loses that 5 experience when performing missions. ]


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Yamamoto Akahana
    Yamamoto Akahana


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 96
    Join date : 2020-09-30

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Yamamoto Akahana Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:34 am

    Yamamoto did eventually allow herself to be caught up to, stopping and turning her focus back to Naganori. She listened to his suggestion and honestly, it was rather a bad idea in theory even if it sounded good in practice. Just charge in? As if the bandit camp would be sitting somewhere out in the open and easy to find? She turned back to look towards Naganori, her steed still moving with a slow canter, a soft smile decorating her features.

    Hmmm….that’s not exactly the most successful plan you realise? We do not even know where this camp is. For all we know it could be in the middle of the forest. It would be rather foolish to have it out in the open you know? But even if it was in an area my steed could reach, me charging in and you picking off stragglers like that would just allow them all to escape.” Yamamoto paused at that, stopping in the middle of the road before turning her gaze upwards towards the sky.

    Hmmm...does anyone have any explosive tags?” An idea was brewing. A means by which to improve the suggested plan that Naganori had offered. The idea to charge in and cut down stragglers was the solution of a group of soldiers. This trio, having been left to their own devices by Seigi, were not soldiers. They were Shinobi and so to Yamamoto it simply made sense that the solution of a Shinobi is what they should use.

    But...hmmmm. That does not assist us in finding them but luckily enough, I can handle that.” She thrust a metaphorically stake into the network of chakra nodes that spread throughout her body until suddenly it escaped, the energy released outwards around her. Yamamoto’s awareness of everything around her skyrocketed, a fifty meter radius of sensory ability granting plenty of knowledge about anything going on.

    She did turn her attention to Naganori and Tsumi. Tsumi's chakra was a warm and lively thing it seemed, far more vibrant and energetic than the neutral and hollow nature of Yamamoto's own. The swordsman was not exactly too interested in either of her teammates for this mission and so, her focus swiftly transfered to Naganori. Yamamoto was not yet skilled enough to identify the nuances of chakra nature unless one was allowing it yet, she had noticed Naganori was interested in her sword.

    "Hmmmm. You like my sword?" Her smile remained exactly the same as it had throghout the entire mission so far but her eyes focused exclusively upon Naganori, unflinching gaze boring into him.

    Stat stuff:

    Active jutsu: sensory technique.
    110CP-0.5CP=105.5CP


    _________________
    Yamamoto, Akahana:

    Character Name: Yamamoto, Akahana
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D    
    • Stamina: C/110CP
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C


    Plot tracker:Plot Tracker.
    Link to Character Updates: The Path to the Void.
    Link to Character Application: Application link.
    Link to Known Techniques:Book of the Void.
    Tsumi
    Tsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Tsumi Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:59 am

    Tsumi would listen to the plan and the fact that their squad leader had just...left? Well that was an issue right? If they got into a bind there wasn't a super soldier to yank them out of it. He swallowed a little at the idea of no real safety net. He was on a real mission now which meant he might not actually be able to come back. He had to face the reality that he could very well die. Fear was a foreign idea to him. He was a hero right? Did heros not experience fear? He remembered someone once telling him something. Bravery is not the absence of fear but the ability to overcome it. He had laughed it off at the time but now it felt like it was ringing true. He would take a breath as he idly listened before being addressed directly as hero. His yellow eyes shifting to look to the little one and blinking in surprise before he would speak in return. Realizing he had to catch up to the conversation a little.

    "Oh yeah. I can pick off stragglers."

    It sounded unsure a little. He was feeling a little defensive now as he pushed his hands into his pockets. Was he up to this? It didn't really matter. He was here and he wouldn't let them die because he was a coward. He spoke so much about being a hero it was time to man up. When asked about an explosive tag as the idea was dismissed by the swordswoman he would shake his head and shrug non committal like. He had no gear so blowing up the lot of them just wasn't an idea. Still the woman did state that she could locate the enemy and his brows furrowed in surprise. Did she have like animal friends or something? He couldn't see any signs of sensory nor did he know much about it. He wasn't the most proficient when it came to anything outside of his fists. Still the topic seemed to have shifted to the sword. Both of them seemed so relaxed but why the explosive tag? Surely at best one tag would wipe out two of them. Maybe three. Disorient them maybe? Oh if it was a distraction then maybe....He would grin and speak up again. It was time to be brave.

    "So we are worried about them running off right? Well what if we played them? I'm not much good for stealth and all. Kind of a in your face guy....If the explosion was to like...distract them and all what about a distraction? I bet a bunch of thugs would see one guy standing there and get really confident. What if I made a big scene and the two of you picked them off quietly from behind eh?"


    _________________
    Character Name: Yokai, Tsumi
    Spendable Experience: 150
    Total Experience: 1050
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 60,000

    Stats

    • Strength: C (B+)
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C (C++)
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D (E++)
    • Perception:  C (D+)



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:14 pm

    "Oh yeah. I can pick off stragglers." The words didn't carry the same weight or heroic bravado that he'd maintained up to that point. Nagi would nod along to Super-Sword's words, appearing to give his full attention, as his mind would wander. Bravado being something that both of these genin seemed to have a lot of. Their philosophy on how they presented it was night and day, yet both had it nevertheless. Both maintained a regalia that placed them above their peers somehow. The glistening armor, steed, and blade that oozed great nobility reminiscent of the fabled samurai of Iron. It was the idea of them not their teachings of Bushido that the white haired genin donned, and, not dissimilar to their armor, Naganori suspected that the genin hoped it would protect her pride, maybe even sharpen her swordsmanship. Then there was the oni. It almost smelled like fear. His resolve and his spirit almost seemed like he was proving something- maybe to himself. Maybe the smell was doubt. That seemed unlikely as Hero-yokai, no HerOni, had the Charisma of a Beast. A loud and ferocious will. Though he didn't as much wear it like armor, Naganori suspected it was what masked the smell. If Super-sword bravado was an impervious armor, maybe HerOni's will could create a blade with unforeseen sharpness. But alas, Naganori's mind had wandered long enough.

    "Yup. It looks awful heavy." Nagi with this statement wasn't just referring to the obvious mass of such a blade, but also the burden carrying such a finely crafted blade at such a low rank implied. Fickle like a bolt of electricity, Naganori's attention would jump from the blade to Tsumi. "I like this plan! Nagi is small too, so I'll join you. We'll distract the bandits while Super-sword sneaks around and takes them out. It's settled!" Nagi would continue down the path in a burst of speed headed towards the Land of Frost, and thus the nearest Bandit Blockade. "Beat you there!" The challenge issued was one to see what the other two had. If Super-Sword was slow to proceed, it would imply that she was uncomfortable with her horse's capabilities, and she likewise shouldn't be bringing it with them. It was also a chance to see Tsumi's potential as a hand to hand combatant seeing as how he'd be moving at what Nagi surmised were chunin level speeds.

    It wouldn't be a short trip, and Nagi would keep an eye out behind him and adjust his speed, making sure that Neither ninja ever fell to far behind if for some reason they couldn't keep up. He would be no more than a hundred meters from them in case something crazy happened. There were a plethora of ways that one could increase their speeds be they jutsu or mounts, and Nagi was curious to see which the duo used. Nagi had thought they'd talked enough and frankly wasn't afraid of bandits. At the end of the day they were basically civilians. Farmers and merchants who were having a rough time making it through the colder weather, would sometimes react like this. It was only natural. Nagi planned to knock them out at worst, and bring a few of them back to the village. He wasn't a fan of Yamamoto's plan for this very reason. His actions were also taken under the assumption that the blockades were the issue. They'd received no orders to kill the bandits or find their bases. If for some reason they didn't follow, Nagi would leave anyways, with the attention of circling around and watching hidden by tree cover about 100 meters away. Decently outside of a basic sensor of Chunin level's effective range. He liked them. They might actually be able to bear The Will.


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Azaki shinohana
    Azaki shinohana


    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Azaki shinohana Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:25 pm

    "Oh, you came just in time. Just wait a few moments, so I can search for this slip." Requested the busy tall man as he began digging for the hidden sheet of paper from his left pants pocket. Azaki patiently stood in front of the mission desk, and gently patted her sides in a rhythmic manner. The mission slip grants her the opportunity to fill in as someone's replacement, since the one who was originally sent on the mission had to request an individual to take their spot. Due to an unavoidable circumstance on their part, Azaki was fortunate enough to partake on the task. The busy figure discovered the paper, which was located inside a wooden drawer. Once the busy man picked the slip from out of the drawer, handing the white slip over to the young Genin in the process. "Sorry, thought it was in one of my pockets" The towering adult apologized. Her tiny hands caressed the white sheet of paper, taking it from the busy man's firm hands and safely stored the paper inside the dress pockets.

    "They shouldn't be too far, just hand them that and you should be good to go." He informed. "So all I have to do is show one of them the sheet, huh? The female genin softly repeated, as she began shifting her body and paced through the mission hall exit. Being given an emergency slip became the first thing she witnessed. "What would be so important for someone to ask for a back up? She questioned, strolling through the busy village roads. "Eh, more ryo for me I suppose." The female genin didn't get to learn about the nature of the mission, so she would have to ask the other participants in order to get the gist of things. The female genin held high hopes for this mission and it's ability to be an entertaining experience. After traversing through the grassy plains, across the horizon laid waste to a pair of genins. As Azaki paced onwards, she would begin reaching for the mission slip and revealed the white sheet of paper to the genins. "I believe you're the guys that needed a replacement" she inquired before inhaling and exhaling, from having to march all the way to this point of the village

    WC: 389


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] AI5NQz

    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D
    Tsumi
    Tsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Tsumi Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:30 am

    Tsumi would settle as they jogged along. He realized quickly that he was barely keeping up with the horse at a trot but he didn't want to wear himself out from the start just to keep pace with the animal. However soon enough the littlest one of the group suggested that they would run ahead and scout. Were they tired of seeing if Tsumi would speed up? It was hard to tell as this was his first real team mission. He had mission partners before but never like a full squad. He was nervous but he couldn't help but grin. After all that meant more people to show his greatness. Still he would blink in surprise as the warrior girls head would snap back towards the village. As if she could sense something. Without a word she turned her horse almost knocking Tsumi over before galloping back. Tsumi would blink after her and stare a moment. Well there went their sensory. He supposed though when you needed to go you needed to go. Tsumi on the other hand had taken preparations for this mission. In other words he had a nice big breakfast and then took a good shit before leaving. No hunger pains or constipation for this one.

    Still he looked back around for Naganori who already took off to go scouting. He would pause in his walk to put his hands on his hips and look around himself. He was getting to be some distance down the road and now it looked as if he was walking alone. Well shit. They were looking for a blockade though right? Not a bandit camp but people blocking a road. Surely if they just continued down the road they would find the guys. Everyone seemed to want tactics but couldn't they just beat up the dudes and tie em up? He supposed dragging them all back would be a chore. However he would glance behind himself with golden hues to spot a young lady approaching quickly. It seemed she was a little out of breath by the time she reached him and handed him a....white slip of paper? They had gone over this in school....what did it mean? Oh right...soon as she spoke to him he remembered...mostly because she said replacement. He would smile and crack his neck and turning to continue jogging. Speaking to her as he went.

    "Well welcome to hero team. There is a bandit blockade some ways down this road and we gotta knock some heads. Our team mate is...somewhere scouting. I'm sure they will pop in to get an update on the team member swap. Oh I'm Tsumi by the way. A Yokai from the villages elite genins. Don't worry though young lass. I am mighty and no bandit shall endanger either of my team mates today!" He said with confidence. After all in his mind he was with a girl and a child. So being as he was a man he needed to step up his game. Toxic masculinity? Yes. Good intentions? Also yes.


    _________________
    Character Name: Yokai, Tsumi
    Spendable Experience: 150
    Total Experience: 1050
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 60,000

    Stats

    • Strength: C (B+)
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C (C++)
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D (E++)
    • Perception:  C (D+)



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:13 am

    The Plan was successful! Nagi would run ahead looking for his perfect hiding space, and upon discovering it smile ear to ear. About 100 meters ahead of where the two genin introduced each other a not at all suspicious bush would, in quick burst end its approach. The plan. Perfect. The execution. Perfect. From here Nagi could watch the two of them and assess them without being on their radar. As Super sword would exchange a look with HerOni, Nagi recognized it in an instance. 'No. It can't be. This is serious.' A look of utter dread washed over the genin's face. From within the bush, he began sweating from an almost empathetic fear. 'She... She... has the runs.' Needless to say Nagi is an idiot.

    As quickly as she left another filled her place. Obviously the work of Seigi. Nagi expected he had been watching, but for him to have predicted Super-sword's... state of affairs, Nagi'd underestimated him. The new girl handed over some type of paper, with his keen vision he could barely make out that there was writing, but couldn't quite decipher it. HerOni seemed to recognize it as he began to speak with her, making it's contents all to obvious. Taking out his notepad he'd begin to scribble. 'Perfect.' He'd erase a mistake correcting it. 'Very interesting.' Nagi would finish in moments from his perfectly hidden, not at all suspicious hiding spot in the mobile bush. A glance over his shoulder wouldn't quite reveal notes though. A shy, overly-beautified woman would be holding a letter tight to her chest blushing as clenched it. As if catching her as she fell, a tall, stunning man would have his arm wrapped around her back, his piercing gaze holding her own. Transparent, geometric bubbles carried in a strong wind flowed through their hair lifting it and making it seem almost as if they were flying.

    "Please a-accept this," the maiden's text box would say. Mist like dancing stars would swirl around her words. Onomatopoeia would thump, thump around the letter she had clasped ever so tightly in her hands. Her eyes glistening like morning dew placing it's sights on the first rays of the sun.

    "Of course. I shall bear the weight of your burdened heart. That..." HerOni's text box would end their continuing in one further down, "Is the obligation of a hero." The tall man's hair was aloft in the wind like autumn leaves carried by sweet wind as he lightly brushed a finger across the maidens blemish free cheek. Nagi followed not too far behind them so he could continue with the rest of his notes. Keeping a close track of them as they continued to the barricade. Nagi would be sure to continue accurately recording their interactions until he was needed at the barricade. Needless to say Nagi is an idiot.


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Azaki shinohana
    Azaki shinohana


    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Azaki shinohana Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:33 pm

    The young genin took notice of the horses attendance, unknown as to why he isn't riding the four legged animal. The reason might've been because the horse could be tired, but the way the four legged animal strode along the path without experiencing a lost in fatigue. The horse appeared alright in it's current condition. The patch of darkness continued to cause the genin trouble, as Azaki couldn't predict when a passerby would come. The functioning right eye laid out a path, which is accompanied by a burly confident man and a horse. The towering male dragged Azaki's attention, for he made a decision to address his name and purpose to the female kunoichi. Once he was done with his brief introduction, the opportunity was handed off to Azaki and whether or not she would respond back is up to her.

    The bass in his voice shot through the female kunoichis ear, like a lightning rod getting thrown from the heavens. Azaki hadn't been prepared to deal with this type since she had left the academy, however, the female genin felt genuinely pleasent, for his strength will prove fruitful during this operation. In the meantime, getting to know her new teammates became a priority. "It's a pleasure to be at your acquaintance, Tsumi. My name is Azaki, but you can call me Aki if it's too much for you" She greeted with a smile, before female kunoichis face shifted into a surprise one. "Did you mention the term youkai? So you're one of them isn't it?!" Azaki's shocked expression managed to cast aside her usual composed look. Though your appearance appear more human than your average Youkai" She isn't aware of the fact that, some Youkais are well practiced in shifting their appearance that suit them. The female kunoichi turned to the man, so as to reveal a white eye patch.

    Some time ago, she and a friend had met a Youkai amongst the forest, where the young kunoichi used to live. While, the Youkai she met wasn't like the Youkai standing before the kunoichi. The appearance of a full fledged one, managed to surprise her. Azaki began to realize how long since she came across one, but to witness an even more human form than the other was worth the wait. "I can't recall the last time I've seen one, but it's a good thing I get to see a humanoid Youkai for the first time. I mean... I've heard of a clan from others, but never managed to meet one in person until now." Her face beamed with excitement at the sight of a supposedly capable shapeshifting Youkai.

    WC: 457


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] AI5NQz

    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D
    Tsumi
    Tsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Tsumi Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:33 am

    Tsumi would glance around himself looking for their other squad mate but unable to spot them he would turn and with a welcoming wave of his hand he would begin to continue walking. Even the suspicious bush that moved with them was beyond Tsumi. He was after all simply the beat stick of any group. Never the brains. To him that bush was always there...and then there...and then over there. He didn't even note that it had moved and just thought it was another bush. Still he would listen before moving a hand up to check his long black horns. They were still there right? Did his appearance look different from others of his clan? Most of them had a fairly human appearance with horns of some sort. He didn't think he was all that odd but that didn't mean there weren't other spirits out there. And spirits, which his clan partially descended from usually did not care for a human appearance. In his experience some Yokai hated humans and thought they were cruel beings that destroyed life all around them. Some were peaceful though and those that were not usually didn't succeed much on their own against the might of shinobi.

    Still he would walk with her not noticing the sounds of men shouting in the distance just yet. There was the barricade just up the road over the next hill with several men waiting for those unfortunate enough to wander across them. Brazen as they were they seemed to have some recent success and two of them were in a fist fight over some of the loot. For now though once again Tsumi was not the most perceptive. Instead he would reply to the girl as he continued to fiddle with his horns.

    "Aki...I can remember Aki. Humanoid...that means like...human in appearance right? I mean most of us in the clan are born appearing more human than not. We all have horns distinguishing us from other humans that grow until we are adults though. They are kind of like...I dunno...a thing of pride. The bigger and more horns you have the higher your status ya know? People born with a crown of horns are considered royalty. Or something like that. I'm just kind of the clans kid myself. No one knows who my parents are so all my aunties raised me to be a good kid ya know? So don't worry about this mission. Imma knock all the bad guys flat with my mighty fists!"


    _________________
    Character Name: Yokai, Tsumi
    Spendable Experience: 150
    Total Experience: 1050
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 60,000

    Stats

    • Strength: C (B+)
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C (C++)
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D (E++)
    • Perception:  C (D+)



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:39 pm

    Page after page the manga would continue with each panel picturing a new frame of the budding romance as the young genin discovered themselves and each other. As they crested over the hill, Nagi would begin his last page from inside the bush he would record one last scene before he would go to assist the lovebirds. The top panel featured a hyper-masculine version of the two arguing bandits, each holding the other by the lapels of their tank tops rippling muscles and all. The next panel zoomed out as Nagi drew the man telling them to knock it off and focus, except the amount of muscle he drew on this man made him out to be to be maybe three times his actual size. Mirroring that panel and sharing the row with it was a panel of the two lovebirds once again. HerOni would sweetly whisper, the petals of fall leaves dancing through his speech bubbles would, "My sweet Lady," his words laced with the quickly budding affection he had as the continued on the bottom of the page. "Your hero is here. I will insure you make it back to your family safe, so..." His words would continue on the bottom panel which now featured them on top of the hill and also featured a veritable sea of bandits. "Do not despair."

    In reality there were only a handful of bandits down there (including the leader and the two who were bickering), but honestly the hundred or so made for a better story. Nagi would drop the bush facade and sheath the notepad and pen back into his hoody's pocket, and as he moved forward. he'd speed through hand seals: Snake → Rabbit → Horse. Raising one hand to the sky, he would summon lightning around it and letting it coil around his body. It'd attract the line of site of the bandits perpendicular to the road as they noticed. Locking eyes with one who was running to a wall to grab a sword, Nagi would blindly sprint into the Blockade from off of the road. The desperate farmer would have enough time to grab the weapon off a wall, but as he swung it down the small ninja would somersault in, meeting the farmer's hand with a heel strike. The lightning would radiate into his hand and the blade would fly into the air. Handspring off the ground then using the man's faces to jump again and course correct Nagi would jump off of him delivering a stunning amount of electricity to the man. The little-nin would move around to the opposite side of the two genin presenting himself as a threat flanking with the other two's position. Five more bandits would pick up arms and head his way.

    -3 chakra for Lightning Release: Lightning Rod


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Azaki shinohana
    Azaki shinohana


    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2020-10-16

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Azaki shinohana Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:20 pm

    The green haired kunoichi tailed the man who called himself Tsumi. The towering Youkai bolstered with confidence, with no signs of doubt detected. Like a warrior standing up against the mighty cyclops. When Tsumi began to explain how he was raised, in addition to the kind of family he grew up with. as well as, learning about the different aspects placed inside a Youkai, which made them appear as a unique clan. His people were mostly warrior like in nature, despite being Youkais and not typical barbarians, but this is based on her own assumption.

    While its nice to know someone is confident about themselves, it's also worth understanding what one is and isn't capable of performing certain feats. Danger lurks everywhere, and when someone isn't careful, then casualties will come from those mistakes. The potential damage caused by someone's recklessness is never a welcoming one. Those lessons were drilled into her head, in order to prepare for the worse, so she couldn't help but feel somewhat worried about the Youkai. The bandits are a problem when in groups, since that's how some function. Using every tactic to humiliate their target and loot them until there's nothing left. "I trust in your warrior-like spirit, as for me… I'll make sure we don't get killed."

    She hadn't gotten a clue as to what type of person her other teammate is like, as curiosity crawled and scratched the back of the kunoichi's skull. The only information offered is that her other teammate played the scout, while the one walking in front is the hefty type. Azaki couldn't picture what role she'd place herself in, if she were to be a part of an official team. She attempted to picture what it would be like with a fully assembled team, however, she didn't offer much to the table. If she were to go up against one of those bandits, then the situation would end up in a disaster. More work would be placed on them, as the mission will turn into a rescue kind. The kunoichi sighed before fixing her head in order to face the way they're heading.

    WC: 356



    _________________
    Spoiler:

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] AI5NQz

    Strength: C
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D
    Tsumi
    Tsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Tsumi Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:15 pm

    Tsumi would listen to the girl as she explained that she would make sure they didn't get killed and he would blink before looking to the bandits ahead. A frown on his features a moment as he spotted their team mate rushing in and disarming one of them with a heel kick to his wrist and then sending a shock through the mans body while using him as a spring board to flip off of. Landing on the other side of the enemy and preventing escape. He would whistle a little at the impressiveness of it. Regardless he would step forward casually as he waved one hand over his shoulder. Speaking non chalant. "You go ahead and hang back if its your style. Personally....imma bout to get in there and get my hands dirty. No need to worry about me." He would smile as his eyes glinted golden. The bandits seemed to be focused on preparing to take on a smaller force. A little shaken by the display of jutsu and speed. Well it was quick. He hadn't even spotted the shift in stances. However that meant Tsumi needed to show off too right? A man has to show he has the power to be a hero.

    Two men would draw knives as he approached about ten meters away. He would pause there before glancing passed them to make sure his team member was alright. They seemed fine anyway. Still one of the two men who focused on him as they called out to him. Threatening to cut him and calling him a freak. Yellow eyes would flash dangerously at that word. "To be clear....I don't think others should judge a person so easily. At least not by appearance. Lay down your weapons and surrender. You get one warning." Tsumi would remove his other hand from his pockets before cracking his knuckles. One of the men would spit on the ground at him in response and Tsumi would sigh. He could hear his nana scolding him and reminding him he was stronger than others so he needed to avoid killing them. No vitals she always said. Still he would take a breath. Shifting down into an arhat fighting style. His form was good at least. Still most people wouldn't expect what came next.

    Suddenly Tsumi was moving almost at B rank speed as he burst forward. In a moment he was between the two men with knives as they looked down at him in surprise. However it was too late as he thrust his open palms out instead of fists. Catching each of them in the sides as they bent and coughed up spit from the impact before flying like cannons through the wagon blockade. Shattering it into splinters before Tsumi rose up. The remaining members were hesitant as he looked to his own hands a moment. Too much? With the Arhat style his strength was almost A rank admittedly. Still they were breathing so he sighed in relief. That was good at least.


    _________________
    Character Name: Yokai, Tsumi
    Spendable Experience: 150
    Total Experience: 1050
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 60,000

    Stats

    • Strength: C (B+)
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C (C++)
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D (E++)
    • Perception:  C (D+)



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:20 pm

    There was a bounce in his step as Nagi began to find his tempo. Five ex-farmers running at him, and as he blinked the moment where his eyes were closed while he was listening flooded his mind with inputs as he painted the scene in his head. Golden eyes would open absorbing the scene as image blended with form. The lil' nin would spring forward once again his eyes alight with splendor as he'd close the distance between himself and the left most of the five. While his speed wasn't nearly impressive it was his last minute shifts in momentum that'd surprise the five slowly encircling him. Lightning would dance around his forearms as he ran straight into the man hopping onto his chest discharging the lightning into him. Nagi would leap from him to the next man shooting lightning into this thief as well and riding him down to the ground as the last three on Nagi's side would surround him.

    Innocently looking away for a moment, he'd notice the destruction Hero-oni had caused to the barricade. His force seemed to be nonlethal which both surprised Nagi, and made him smile a bit. The three he'd knocked down, he'd only used just enough force to do so without killing as well. After all these people were also citizens of the Land of Lightning even though they were criminals. What the girl would do remained to be seen, and Nagi though not giving the two his full attention was monitoring their resolve and efficiency. Nagi would be a short ways away from the commotion where Tsumi had deposited the bandits. Surrounded as he was though by the three men he'd return his attention to the as they began to circle waiting for one of the other three to get within 3 meters and begin the assault.

    [Learning Lightning Release: Thunderclap Drill -20 chakra]


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Naganori
    Naganori


    Village : Kumogakure
    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2020-11-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Naganori Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:05 pm

    After Nagi cleared out the the rest of the bandits with Tsumi and Azaki. He'd finish up the rest of his sketches and take the bandits back tied up and unconscious in one of the stolen wagons.

    [7 posts x 5xp + Mission 25 xp for 60 xp]
    [Learning Library Tech Thunderclap Drill 200 wc]
    [20k Ryo]
    [Exit]


    _________________
    52 times you stood up, and 52 times I'll knock you right back down.
    Ninja Info Card:

    Character Name: Naganori, Ananta|Butterfly, Nagi|Chrysalis
    Spendable Experience: -1110
    Total Experience: 3200
    Renown: ???
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B



    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Tsumi
    Tsumi


    Village : N/A
    Posts : 112
    Join date : 2020-09-28

    This should be simple enough, right? [Mission] Empty Re: This should be simple enough, right? [Mission]

    Post by Tsumi Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:13 am

    Tsumi would finish up his side of things. Careful to only knock out those who came at him but quickly and decisively. He wasn't as agile as his combat partner but his sheer strength and endurance made up for it. Between someone who could not be caught and someone who could not be stopped they dealt with the situation quickly and brought the group back alive to face the courts. A successful mission for Tsumi.

    Exit thread
    7 posts at 20 exp a post (Naganori's UA grants an extra 5) = 140 exp
    25 exp for mission complete = 165 exp


    _________________
    Character Name: Yokai, Tsumi
    Spendable Experience: 150
    Total Experience: 1050
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 60,000

    Stats

    • Strength: C (B+)
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C (C++)
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  D (E++)
    • Perception:  C (D+)



    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4269-yokai-tsumi
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4271-tsumi-updates

      Current date/time is Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:28 am