Welcome Guest! You have made 40 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:38 pm

    The wind was picking up, though the sky was clear. Leaves rustled and some detached from their trees, flying off in the currents of the air and fluttering to the ground. The training area was relatively quiet in the early morning. The Uchiha chose an area that was free of others and which had targets set up for practice. He would then jump into a nearby tree and activate his Sharingan, and speak down to his child, "Here you are. You have your equipment. I will watch from here. I will step in as need be, but really, what you should do first is practice your form. It's very important.", said Tadashi.

    Michiko nodded and replied, "Hai.", and from there, she reached a hand into her sleeve and quickly slung a kunai with a shhhnk sound, and it was followed by a thud about a second later as it slammed into the human shaped wooden dummy. She had hit the dummy in the head. First try.

    "Good. Tell me, why did you go for the enemy's head right away?". asked her Father.

    9]]"Because....it is a way to quickly kill the enemy, but only if their head isn't protected."
    [/b]
    "Hai.", replied Tadashi, and he tapped the forehead protector on his headband, continuing, "Most shinobi wear these, so you'll have to go for another spot on their body if you notice they're wearing a headband.", and with that, he slung his own kunai at the neck of the dummy. His strength was so great, that the single kunai cleared the head from the base of the dummy. "Oi....I'm sorry Michiko."

    Michiko stared in awe at her Father's strength. He was so strong. He was an inspiration! She replied to her Father, "Well, Dad, in that case, if you miss your mark, follow up with a move to cause a more broad range of damage!" And with this, the little Uchiha smirked, and she would perform the handseals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger

    "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!!", Michiko thought, her chakra ablaze, she blew a large stream of fire from her lips, forming a large ball of fire, which proceeded to move forward and engulf and incinerate the target. She would then Body Flicker to the tree in which her Father was in and attack him from behind with her tanto, aiming for his neck. of course though, he could see her coming with his Sharingan. He caught her wrist and twisted it enough to cause her pain and make her wince.

    Michiko whimpered, and drew her wrist away. She was then met with a shove of her Father's
    elbow and a palm to her chest, and she found herself with the wind knocked from her lungs as she fell out of the tree, chest hurting. Still, she fought this pain, knowing she had to be tough. She righted her fall and landed in a crouch on her feet, nimble as a feline.

    "Eghh.", the young girl grunted.

    "Heh....good effort, but it's not enough. With Sharingan, it's very difficult to be caught unaware of the enemy's intentions. You will learn that when you earn your own Sharingan....hmmm....someone approaches. It seems you'll have a better suited sparring partner.", said Uchiha Tadashi, and once more he would relax himself in the tree, while his gaze fixated on the little chakra source that was making it's way to Michiko's location.

    ______________________________________________________________

    Note: This Flashback is when Michiko is still an Academy Student. She doesn't have Sharingan yet here.

    WC: 570

    [Trained Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique. C rank for 150 words]

    Stamina: 45/50


    Last edited by Michiko Uchiha on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:06 pm

    The wind blew through the trees, bringing the scent of forest life and fruit on the trees. It weaved it's way through the village hidden in the leaves and flowed the long hair of a young man. His arm moved with the wind, reaching out as he felt it flow down his arm and over his long fingers, before it left him. Eyes of the deepest green gazed after it while a smile that made his feminine like features even more dazzling. Today, Sakai wore a dark green kimono to match the trees, his feet resting in sandals. Today was a day to enjoy nature, and breathe in the life of the world. His attention turned from the wind and he continued his walk, deeper into the forest that his clan had protected for so long.

    Sakai found himself walking into a training clearing, spotting a girl standing a little ways away, he turned his eye to the grounds. The dummy laid on the ground, one kunai in it's head the other had decapitated it. He turned to the girl, and gave a slight smile with a tilt of his head. "Good knife work, and I thank you for not throwing your Kunai at the trees for practice, we keep asking everyone to cease from that activity. Anyway, I am Sakai Senju, it is a pleasure to meet you." He examined the young woman in front of him, she looked a bit older though that was hard to tell with girls as they tended to grow faster and mature quicker than boys, she could be thirteen for all he knew.

    He gazed around wondering why she was out here by herself, than again there was nothing wrong with a little solo practice. "Are you here alone?" His gaze moved quickly from tree to tree, looking for the slightest tell of another presence.
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:15 pm

    Getting the information from her Father, Michiko prepared herself. She took a defensive stance, and remained silent, looking about the grounds around her, and she held her tanto blade in one hand, it being out in front of her length wise, protecting her chest to some degree for what it was. The wind rustled the leaves again, and some sakura blossoms fluttered through the air before her. Everything was silent, until there came the voice of the boy, and she would turn about to meet his gaze, raising her chakra and clutching her blade a bit tighter in her grasp. Her Father remained quiet and watchful. He had no reason to dampen his chakra. The boy was no threat. It would be delightful to watch the both of them.

    "Hi. What are you, some kind of tree hugger? If I want to use the trees, I can. They make great targets.", Michiko replied to the boy. It was so weird. Why was he so concerned about the trees? Maybe he was a gardener or something. He sure did like the color green too, but she guessed that was kind of cool. Green was a great color to wear in the forest. Then again, in the deep shadows so was black or grey. She herself was wearing a high collared grey shirt, the Uchiha Clan's emblem proudly fixed on the back of it. She was wearing black shorts with that and long black tabi socks, and black ninja shoes. Her somewhat long spiky hair swayed over half of her face. One dark grey eye fixated on this newcomer. Her Father smirked from his place in the trees, hearing the boy's inquisition, he would address it,

    "Hello, Senju-San. Forgive my daughter. She can be rude, and don't mind me. I'm just here to watch. Have fun, the two of you." He was aware the boy hadn't stated his name. He just knew the kid was a Senju by his looks and by his chakra.

    Michiko huffed, unamused by her Dad. She wanted to prove she could fight. Well, here was her chance. Her hair fluttered as she continued to raise her chakra, channeling it from her core to arm which held her blade, she channeled her element of fire to the blade and it glowed red and became surrounded with heat.
    _______________________________________________________________

    389 WC

    Trained a C Rank Technique for 150 WC

    Learned:

    Spoiler:
    Name: Chakra Flow
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0 - 5 in.
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Kenjutsu/Bukijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: None
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: Chakra Flow refers to both the flowing of chakra through an object. Generic Chakra Flow simply increases the weapon's Durability OR Hardness by +1 rank. By channeling in different elements this also influences the effects by changing the nature of the chakra flow. (Note: elemental chakra flow also carries over the +1 tier for Durability/Hardness from the original technique.)

    Earth: Turns the blade into a deep black. Increases grade or hardness by +1 rank (so basically +2 ranks on hardness/grade or +1 rank in each.)

    Fire: Ignites the blade in fire. B-rank Fire damage and spreading fire on contact.

    Lightning: Creates sparks along the chakra flow. C-rank Lightning damage and numbness in the affected area. (-1 advantage to Coordination for two posts.)

    Wind: Causes the chakra flow to grow in size. B-rank Wind cutting potential and a longer chakra extension (up to 3 feet.)

    Water: Encases the blade in a thick skin of water flowing either away or towards the user. Reduces the opponent's Strength of their swing on contact by -1 tier as well as pushes their attack in the direction of the water current with B-tier Strength.


    Stamina: 40/50


    Last edited by Michiko Uchiha on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:53 am

    Sakai stared at the girl with a curious expression at her stance, he hadn't shown any aggresivness that he knew of but the girl looked like she was getting ready to be attacked at any moment. Sure, he didn't like people using trees as targets since his clan had a deep connection to nature but he wasn't going to attack someone over it. They usually repaired themselves or one of his clan would go out and give it a little chakra to help it. He furrowed a little when she called him a tree hugger. Was this girl naïve of the Senju clan? Surely her father had told her of the clan in basic teachings. But it didn't matter, it wasn't like something to get uppity about.

    "No, I am not a tree hugger, that is a rude statement to make you know. You need manners!" He turned as he heard another voice and spotted the man in the trees. He was a older man, probably her Father most likely. He gave a slight bow out of respect for the senior. "Good day, Uchiha-San. It is a pleasure to be in your company." Now that was done he turned his attention back to the girl who was getting ready with her own preperation.

    "I was not looking for a fight you know, I just asked not to attack the trees. But, if you intend to do so than I must protect myself." His hands moved quickly forming the hand seals Bird → Dog → Snake. Wood rose from the ground encircling him as a blast of smoke surrounded him. Once it vanished, he stood in light weight wooden armor much like samurai armor. His eyes bore into the girl. "Shall we play?"

    He leaped back, putting distance between himself and the girl, he flicked a hand down behind him hiding a weapon behind his foot. His hands raising in a sign of Ninjutsu for his next attack or defense.

    334 WC
    3/90 Chakra used
    Ninjutsu used

    Name: Wood Release: Transformation
    Rank: D
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: Self
    Speed: D
    Element: Mokuton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Group Exclusive (Senju)
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: Transformation Technique
    Hand Seals: Bird → Dog → Snake
    Description: The user creates the necessary hand seals, then word emerges and covers their entire body with a puff of smoke or chakra, covering up the transformation. Once the technique is done the transformation is complete. It acts more like a costume than a transformation, and the user is able to take it off and leave it behind if necessary. The user is able to adjust their voice while using this technique.

    This works as the Transformation Technique does, but the user of wood adds a bit of extra protection to the user. While wearing the 'disguise' the user is treated as if they are surrounded by a thin layer of armor made out of Senju Wood. Traditional wooden armor may also be created through this technique. Armor created from this technique has a quality of D and a durability of B.
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:30 pm

    'Well, this'll be interesting. Michiko, I'm not going to help you. You need to do this on your own. If you fail, then you will still get stronger in the end. The Senju aren't to be taken lightly. You will learn.', Tadashi thought to himself, watching the two children below. He noted the boy's preparations, and he smirked. he was a clever kid. As for his daughter, she was still green behind the ears. What would she do? How much had she truly learned from her lessons, and how would she apply her knowledge to this "hands on" lesson?

    Michiko huffed under her breath, holding her stance and not moving yet, watching the other Genin. He had bent down and moved an arm. Did he tuck something away to hide, so he could swipe it at her? She didn't know exactly. How dare he say she needed manners. She was tired of everyone telling her that. She had manners! That is...when she wanted to use them. As for replying to him, she said, "Yah, we'll play. We're out here in a Training Grounds to train, right? Dummies are boring. A spar is where it's at!", Michiko exclaimed, smiling with confidence. The boy had made some sort of wooden armor with his chakra around his body, looking like a poorly dressed samurai. It was cool...but guess what? Wood burned!

    Michiko laughed under her breath, using the Body Flicker Technique, she moved quickly towards him, and she'd bust out a move, holding her blazing chakra engulfed tanto still in her left hand, though when she was inches in front of the other, she would perform a drop kick known as the Leaf Gale, in an attempt to undo his footing, and then she'd raise up out of the Leaf Gale, while trying to cut across the midsection of the boy's wooden armor with her burning blade, hoping to render it, or at least set him on fire if she successfully cut the wooden exterior at all.
    ________________________________________________________

    WC: 334

    Stamina: 35/50

    Techniques used:

    Leaf Gale
    Rank: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Open (Konoha)
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: Strong Fist
    Hand Seals: -
    Description:  A simple, yet efficient attack that involves the user aiming at the opponent's leg and knocking them off their feet with a swift rotating kick.

    Chakra Flow
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0 - 5 in.
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Kenjutsu/Bukijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: None
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: Chakra Flow refers to both the flowing of chakra through an object. Generic Chakra Flow simply increases the weapon's Durability OR Hardness by +1 rank. By channeling in different elements this also influences the effects by changing the nature of the chakra flow. (Note: elemental chakra flow also carries over the +1 tier for Durability/Hardness from the original technique.)

    Fire: Ignites the blade in fire. B-rank Fire damage and spreading fire on contact.


    Last edited by Michiko Uchiha on Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:49 pm

    Sakai watched the girl with focused eyes, his mind contemplating every aspect of her form. The way she held the blade, the slight bend in her knees, the movement of her eyes. He felt the pressure, the anger, and as he planned she charged straight at him. Her movement was swift, the body flicker technique which was perfect for him. She attacked, striking his leg, her arm came up hitting the wood and like that the body vanished, leaving behind a wooden log. Body substitution Jutsu! However that was not all he left, for their in the ground was a Kunai and under it was a paper bomb.

    The bomb activated creating a explosion right where she was. From the shadows, Sakai ran out, using his own body flicker technique, his hands made the sign of Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake, however each hand sign took a full second to make, he only hoped the substitution and explosion would disorient her long enough for the Jutsu to be complete. His hand finished the snake sign and the ground in a full eight meter distance around the girl if she was still there, came up, powerful roots creating a wooden cage made of B tier Senju wood. If she was trapped, he would flick his wrist, throwing two kunai with paper bomb attachments, sending them inside the bars as a precaution if she was inside and tried to escape.

    WC:237
    Jutsu:
    Name: Wood Release: Four-Pillar Prison
    Rank: C
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 20
    Upkeep Cost: 7
    Range: 25 Meters
    Speed: C
    Element: Mokuton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Group Exclusive (Senju)
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake
    Description: The user converts chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. This has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarreling subordinates. Parts of the prison may be extended into the interior to serve as additional shackles to bind targets. The prison and any shackles creates as a part of it have A-Tier durability as long as the technique is maintained, but if the maintenance is dropped it reverts back down to its natural B-Tier durability.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Body Replacement Technique
    Rank: E
    Activation Cost: 1
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: Touch
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Tiger → Boar → Ox → Dog
    Description: When utilizing this technique the user applies the transformation technique to an inanimate object in reach— in most cases being a log— to look like the user. This makes the object serve as a dummy to the aggressor. When struck the object will revert back to its original form after two seconds time has passed giving the user the opportunity to strike their stalled opponent, or flee.

    The Body Replacement Technique allows the object to perform simple actions and can even react to damage received to make a more convincing illusion, however it cannot move from their location.

    Weaknesses: This technique serves as a means to lure in suspicious foe or stall an aggressor. Given its simplicity the technique cannot move or speak limiting its effectiveness as more cunning opponents will often not fall for the bait.
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:51 pm

    Tadashi watched his daughter with a frown upon his face, realizing she was not going to fair well against this one after all. And really, did he even expect her to win her first match against a Senju? It would have been a great feat, truly, but his daughter was a bit too headstrong. She should have studied her opponent more and tested the waters instead of launching herself right at him as she had done. Now....

    Michiko felt confidence surging through her as she struck her opponent with her Taijutsu, and followed up with her chakra charged blade. However, as her blade met her opponent, he popped into a cloud of smoke and was replaced with a log. Her dark eyes were wide with realization at her mistake, and she had landed on the paper smoke bomb, which clouded her vision. She knew he was going to make a move now, but as for what, she didn't have a clue, nor could she think to do anything to defend herself, even though she was equipped with many a tool. TIME! Wooden pillars rose from the ground to entrap her within.

    'No!', Michiko thought. She made a dash for it, and crashed into the wooden beams, not being fast enough to get out. She would then perform a backflip and a crouch to avoid being struck with the Senju's kunai and bomb. She looked furious. She felt so stupid. She would become still in the wooden jail, standing in the center of it, and staring at her opponent angrily, she said to him, letting out a huff,

    "You're tough, Tree Boy.", and she added after remembering, putting two together, "Trees.....wood....you're from the Senju Clan? Oh yah....you're really talented. Heh....You win. I know I can't burn my way out of here. It's too strong." Though she had sounded angry, her voice was becoming more relaxed as she admitted her fault to some degree, while still holding her pride by not stating her mistake outright. She put away her tanto sword and she'd take both of her hands, folding them behind her head, looking up at the roof of the wooden enclosure. She'd sure gotten herself into a mess, she realized, and that's when she remembered the lessons about being cautious and studying your opponent before making your move. She hadn't done that. If this guy had been an enemy ninja, she'd be dead.

    "I am....Uchiha Michiko.", she would then tell her opponent. She would wait then to hear his reply and see what he'd do. Hopefully he'd disengage this technique, because it sure was annoying being stuck in here.
    ___________________________________________________________

    WC: 431


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:14 pm

    Sakai watched as the girl tried to escape but it was too late, his prison closed around her and that was the match. She didn't have the power to break out, even if she tried he had prepared the next stage of the battle for her to both avoid and escape. But this was better than a long drawn out battle. He flicked his eyes to the tree where her father had sat and saw him still there, he didn't show any desire to help his daughter or give advice, what a jerk. Sighing, he turned back to the girl and walked up to the bars. He saw her standing in the middle fuming, but at least she had finally calmed down. He smiled at her as she called him tree boy again, it suddenly seemed to hit her even though he had introduced himself as a Senju.

    He bowed at the waist, showing her the respect she was due as a lady and a fellow ninja. "I apologize for the prison, it is my strongest Jutsu right now and the safest. My other one is... pointy." He released the jutsu and the prison pillars came down. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable or trapped after their fight was concluded. "It is nice to meet you, I am Senju Sakai. Thank you for not trying to burn your way out, I am not the biggest fan of fire and their are a lot of flammable trees and grass out here. Would be a pain to put them all out."

    He took a step back giving her the space she needed. "If you like, we can keep going? You have spirit and are talented. I think you just made a simple mistake that anyone could make, you may win the next round? Would you mind me using other Jutsu as well? I have been training quite a arsenal and am eager to see how they perform." He smiled, showing he had forgiven her for her rudeness earlier.

    WC:340
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:42 pm

    The young Uchiha was not expecting such kindness. Perhaps it was because of the often harsh training she was used to with her Father, and his cold shoulder he often gave her. There was something different about this boy, besides his feminine appearance. He was very kind. She couldn't explain how she knew this, but she did. It was like an odd pulling in her heart, and it filled her with a warmth that stilled the rage inside of her.

    Sighing deeply, she worded in a light tone, "Sakai of the Senju. Hmmm....it's fitting, your name. Maybe you aren't so bad, Tree Boy.", she said, crossing her arms about her chest, she would look more intensely at him.

    "You have my respect! One day...we'll both be real ninja. We'll be the best in the whole village.", she said, smiling. A fierceness was in her countenance, that of the promise of a young kid who truly meant what she said. Kids....they had such innocent ways of making promises, and yet they meant it. Her Father smiled down at the two of them. They both had promise. Now...what about Michiko? Could she stand up to this boy's supposed arsenal? He had no doubt the boy was as gifted as the forest was abundant in trees.

    "Yah, use whatever you have! I'm an Uchiha! I have to fight whatever comes up against me!", she proclaimed to Sakai, agreeing it was alright for him to use his techniques. She would then close her eyes for a second and breathe deeply, centering herself, she would then reopen her eyes. They were still dark, but she was determined. One day she would unlock the Sharingan! She watched her opponent, taking a defensive stance in a half crouch, and waited.

    'Wait....like Father and Uncle always say. Wait....patience is a virtue.'

    ___________________________________________

    Stamina: As previously stated

    WC: 303



    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:34 am

    He leaped back, landing five meters away. He watched as she took her stance, this time she was being patient, watching him which made him smile Sometimes when facing a strong opponent what you needed was not just cleverness but speed too. His arms flicked out to the left and right at the same time, keeping his eyes on Uchiha, his hands came together making the hand seals for his next attack. Tiger → Horse → Tiger → Snake. The ground around Michiko erupted in roots, moving at speeds much faster than either of them could do at this point, roots and vines moving like snakes lashed out at B tier speed, aiming to capture and ensnare the girl as the tree grew. If it connected it would pull her against the trunk, bark growing over her arms and legs.

    This jutsu was one he had recently learned, a way to ensnare his enemy and trap them without harming them. A useful jutsu when you wanted to capture without harming anyone. Though, he chose vines and bark rather than the deadlier version, at any point he could have grown the branches like hundreds if not thousands of sharp spear like weapons that would porcupine a enemy. But in this case he chose the safer path.

    Spoiler:
    Chakra Used:5/90
    Jutsu used:Name: Wood Release: Great Forest Technique
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 50 Meters
    Speed: B
    Element: Mokuton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Group Exclusive (Senju)
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Tiger → Horse → Tiger → Snake
    Description: A technique that changes one's own arm into big trees. Using chakra, the tissues are transformed into trees at the cellular level. Then, by activating the trees, stimulating them to grow rapidly, they lengthen at high speed and fork into many branches. It is possible to capture the enemy with these branches and at the same time, if one changes the ends into sharp stakes, turn them into countless, sharp, spear-like piercing weapons. These branches are considered to have B-Tier durability and quality, but operate at the user's Coordination and Strength.

    An alternate version of this technique may be used where the wood grows out from the ground within a twenty meter radius of the user of this technique rather than the user's own cells. It otherwise operates exactly the same.
    Weaknesses: N/A
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:14 am

    Well, this wasn't surprising. Michiko had already begun to see the might of Tree Boy, and had foolishly gotten trapped by him once. She wouldn't allow this to happen again. The girl backed up a few feet, to give them some more distance, and she watched him form some handseals. She noted, he sure could make seals pretty quickly. She made her own handseal too, and she held it, using one single hand. It was a rare art that she'd learned from her Father (one of the few useful things she'd learned, in her opinion).

    As the tree parts rose from the ground at immense speed, Michiko couldn't merely outrun them, so she would do her best to dodge them, however, she was quickly becoming overwhelmed, and so she released her handseal. When she was ensnared within the grasp of the Senju technique, Michiko's body was replaced with a little log, Heh! How bout them apples, bub! You do it, I do it back. Michiko didn't even have Sharingan yet, but she knew how her clan fought. It was time to be like an Uchiha.

    Michiko made another quick handseal, appearing out of the shunshin technique, behind her very talented opponent, and she'd aim to kick him in the back. If her kick connected successfully, he'd fall forward, and from there, Michiko would drop kick him with a heel as strongly as she could.

    ____________________________________________________

    Stamina: 31/50

    Techniques Used:

    Replacement Technique

    Body Flicker


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:59 am

    Sakai watched as his tree came to life, vines whipping out to grab their prey only to instead be met with a log. Substitution Jutsu! A very useful technique and one that many Shinobi should practice more. He had heard about some Ninja so adverse in the Jutsu they could vanish five or six times with a substitution before striking. Speaking of, he didn't even see her when she came in from behind, landing a kick that sent him flying forward to land hard on the ground. He grunted, but as he was propelled his arms yanked the two small wires he had wrapped around his pinky fingers. The movement earlier when he threw out his arms and his kimono bellowed out had been a distraction to hide the two kunai waiting.

    His fingers pulled and those two kunai flew from their hidden position, aiming for the girl. As he did so, his body also sank below the earth, the ground smoothing back out once he was gone. Like a mole underground, he moved straight for where she was standing, as the kunai flew at her, his hand erupted from the ground, aiming to grab her ankle and drag her down, he had used the kunai as a distraction, having her focus on the weapons then him. It would only be to her neck which would be sticking out of the ground, basically capturing her without harming her.
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:41 pm

    The boy was kicked forward, however, as Michiko prepared to drop-kick him, she would be attacked by two kunai attached to wires. She instinctively drew two kunai out from a sleeve of her coat and slung them in the path of the attacking kunai, effectively deflecting them. What the novice Uchiha hadn't betted on though, was that it was a set up. Sakai disappeared while she had been busy with the kunai attack. However, following the path of the wires with her eyes, she noted that they sank into the ground, and she realized he was below her!

    Michiko jumped up and slung down a kunai attached to an explosive tag, and it'd explode if it made contact with Sakai or a technique he'd shoot up at her (probably to ensnare her, probably some Mokuton, or at least that's what Michiko thought it would be). If she succeeded, she'd backflip backwards about eight feet and she'd start forming a set of kata as swiftly as she could and hold the last sign in place. If she didn't succeed, she'd soon find herself up to her neck in the ground as the Senju would pull her body into the earth.






    __________________________________________________________


    Last edited by Michiko Uchiha on Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:54 pm

    Sakai's hand came up to grab her ankle but felt only cold steel, eyes widening, he slipped back under, pushing himself away as it exploded. However, he didn't get far as the explosion propelled him out of the earth to where he rolled on the ground. He pulled himself up, eyes locking on the girl. His hands made the sign of Rat > Dog > Ox. A long stream of water erupted from his hand, he flicked his arm, sending the water whip flying in a arc, aiming to wrap around Michiko.

    If he got ahold of her his hand would follow making the signs of Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake, though one handed it was slower than before. If he managed to hold her and get the jutsu in time it would erupt his four pillar wooden prison technique. He left it in her court to see what happens next.
    Michiko Uchiha
    Michiko Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2016-12-08

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu- Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 32,175

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Michiko Uchiha Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:04 pm

    The explosion went off as Michiko had gotten into her position and the boy was thrust out of the ground. She took that time to go ahead and finish her technique she had prepared, holding the sign of the Tiger as her last kata (Rat, Tiger, Dog, Ox, Rabbit, then Tiger. It was the Phoenix Sage Fire Technique! Her chakra blazing with her primary element, she pursed her lips and released her chakra in successive bursts of flames that'd shoot towards her target rapidly.

    "I am an Uchiha....I am fire. I am pride. I AM a WARRIOR! I must defeat him!", Michiko thought fervently. A stinging sensation burned in her retinas. It hurt! She gritted her teeth angrily, confidently. Her fireballs were met with the whipping of a water style technique.

    'Heh! No way....', Michiko thought. The burning in her eyes increased, almost blinding, but she couldn't close them. She paid strict attention to her opponent, and sealed a single hand sign to body flicker to three meters to her right, and then she'd flicker again towards her opponent, drawing her tanto and smashing forward into her opponent, hoping to crash right into him. The atmosphere burned around them. It was hot, humid. The fireballs had met with the water, causing vapor to surround them. She focused. Red. Everything was RED! She could see...chakra? She noted the wooden pillars coming up, She hurried as quickly as her body could and had tried to smash herself headfirst into the boy. If she succeeded, she'd stop him from completing his wooden prison technique as he had done to her the last time, and she'd shove her embow forward with her blade, twist her wrist and use the pommel of her blade to smack him in the neck and knock the wind from him/hopefully disrupt his process. If she succeeded in that, she'd smash a foot down on his and lean forward to try and make him fall, with her on top of him.

    "Pinned ya!", she'd shout, similar to some lioness cub pinning his Majesty to the ground like in some family favorite animated film. She hadn't really come to the conclusion....but the red vision she was experiencing came because she'd been pushed to unlock her bloodline's gift: Sharingan.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

    KKG: Sharingan 1 Tomoe (500 exp) 2 Tomoe (250/500)
    Sakai Senju
    Sakai Senju

    Village : Konohagakure
    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2020-07-21

    Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: Tag,You're It! [Flashback/Training/Invite Only]

    Post by Sakai Senju Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:57 am

    Sakai cursed as his water whip struck her fireballs, but it gave him time to catch his footing. He watched as she flickered and rushed at him, he stopped the jutsu since he wouldn't have time anyway. He was right, she ran right at him, a fatal mistake. From his sleeves he whipped out three shuriken, throwing them at his enemies eyes. The spinning metal filling her vision, as he did so his left hand came down, smashing the ground and from the earth sprang a massive wall of solid ground. If she didn't stop at that speed she smash into it and possibly break her bones.

    Now he had a blocker between her vision and him, he dropped below the earth once more, moving until he came out among the trees and slid into their shadowy depths. Hiding himself with all the skills of a Ninja Genin. Among the trees he felt at home, among them he felt powerful and safe. His hands came together forming the jutsu he would need and white foam and bubbles erupted from his mouth, coating the ground in front of him for fifty meters in thick froth. Not only that but he took the time to finally master a jutsu he had been learning, shooting a sticky substance out of his mouth right in front of him in a thirty meter radius, hidden now by the froth. He had given his position away but he had taken away her mobility.

    Spoiler:
    Jutsu Used:
    Name: Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Rank: C
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: -
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Earth
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: Preexisting Earth
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Palms on Earth
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands the user creates a large wall of earth in front of them. The defense is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact, such as the Spiked Human Bullet Tank technique, can puncture the wall. Also, since this technique only guards against frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Water Release: Wild Bubble Wave
    Rank: C
    Cost: 5
    Range: 50 m.
    Speed: C
    Element: Water
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirement: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Handseals: Tiger
    Description: The user expels a bubbly, foam-like substance from their mouth which generously covers the surface it comes in contact with, lubricating it in the process. This make traveling over said surface almost impossible without losing traction.
    Drawbacks: N/A

    Name: Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
    Rank: C
    Cost: 5
    Upkeep: 1
    Range: 30 m.
    Speed: C
    Element: Water
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirement: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Handseals: Ram > Tiger
    Description: The user spews an incredibly viscous water from their mouth which travels over and coats any surface. Coming in contact with the water binds the target trapping their movements from the point of contact. In addition, the user can manipulate the water with their chakra to catch opponents unaware. When manipulating the water it moves at E-tier Speeds.
    Drawbacks: The water-syrup can be cut from the target in order to break free. Also, utilizing the Water Walking Technique can bypass the technique's effects.

      Current date/time is Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:12 pm