Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Training Day (Flashback)

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Training Day (Flashback) Empty Training Day (Flashback)

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:10 am

Shimiko would arrive at the the training grounds for yet another day of productive training. She brought with her a pack of scrolls containing everything she needed to learn for that which included the Lightning Release Chakra Mode that she had received permission to learn. The kunoichi set the pack down and began unfurling the contents of the scrolls. They not only contained the rare and restricted Lightning Release Chakra Mode Technique but also notes on a few custom creations that she had in mind. First things first was of course the Lightning Release Chakra Mode Technique itself. Shimiko read the scroll and channeled chakra into her body she allowed the swirl of electricity to cover her body and neurological system. The technique would drastically increase her physical capabilities which were superhuman as it was but this would take her Godly highs although she was not so impious to think of herself as one. She practice molding the lightning chakra over her sensitive neuro-tissue and then moving around and using her Sai of Serration on various wooden dummies. Once she was satisfied that she had mastered the technique. She moved onto the Twin Tessen technique which she had learned from one of the Sacristans of the Church. The fighting style was beautiful, natural, and full of grace. The Chinoike had received the fans as a gift from her Lady Superior. She had been awarded the title "Defender of Faith" and so the Church had provided the money for the materials and the schematics for a pair of fans that could be used to create a near absolute defense. The process of practicing the various defensive maneuvers with the fans made Shimiko recall a conversation she had had with her Lady Superior.

Shimiko had been only a genin then and she had come from the intense highs and lows of her team dinner party. She spun the fans and rapidly extended and folded them to get a feel for the style as she recalled the events. She had been summoned by her Lady Superior to their main den. It was the underground portion of an abandoned industrial warehouse and it was were most of the larger sacrifices and orgies were held. The blood cult was secretive but they did know how to party. Shimiko had arrived on time as usual and was greeted by the specter of her Orthodox Church of Jashin's leader standing atop a homemade altar. Lady Superior Mora was the head of their sect and was the divine seer, prophet, and revelator of the religion. The title was imbued with the authority to speak for the Necrossiah and Jashin according to the sacred texts and traditions passed down from the Necrossiah himself.  Shimiko bowed and recited the holy greeting.

"Praise bet to Jashin. Lady Superior Mora you called and I have answered. You speak with the voice of our savior and so I am at your service"

"Praise be to Jashin. I have called for you and you have answered. A worthy servant of the Church shall have their place at the vanguard of the Eternal Crusade"

Lady Superior Mora walked towards her and embraced her. She was not responsible for converting Shimiko but the two had become close after her spiritual mentor had been sacrificed. Shimiko could still feel the security and strength of the hug as she continued her Tessen Katas. She had switched to learning the other forms for the tessen style that were taught to her by the Dean of the Sacristans (the longest serving Sacristan of the Church). The priestly abbot had taught her how to entrap her enemies weapons within the folds of the metal fan. She also practiced the art of slashing with the tool. Expertly cleaving through various training dummies and she diced the log to pieces. As Shimiko worked the vivid memory continued in her mind's eye. Lady Superior was wearing the Superior's traditional black tunic along with a black Kaminobōshi. It was not her usual priestly garments that she wore when presiding over a sacrifice or other ceremonies.

"My child....Shimiko...." she said dropping the overtly religious tone. "I want to talk to you about your future in the Church and what it means for all of us"

Young Shimiko's heart skipped a beat. She had been expecting this talk for sometime. Even now as Shimiko ran through the training field practicing with the twin tessen she could feel the nervousness of that moment.

"Lady Superior...if I have failed you I-"

"No no Shimiko....I didn't call you here to chastise you. I called you here to give you some encouragement. You spoke to me about your concerns, your feelings of inadequacy, the pressure of overcoming your illness and living up to your brother's legacy. I know you have close friends that are not members of this Church and that is fine. The Necrossiah tells us to go out and make neighbors with apostates so that in time we may convert them or kill them"

The parable of the Neighbor came to mind. Shimiko had memorized most of the major parables contained within the Orthodoxy's texts. The idea of being forced to convert or kill her friends did not sit well with her and her discomfort showed.

"Relax Shimiko. Jashin-willing that day is far off and through the glory of the Necrossiah your bonds of friendship will be so strong you will be able to pull them into the faith without a scratch."

Shimiko nodded unsure of what to say.

"However there is one thing that I find troublesome and that must be corrected. I encourage you to work towards this goal and keep in mind that while I am not admonishing you for this I expect it to be corrected in due time. The Vestal Priestess you've mentioned before, Ryuko Shizu Von Rose is of great concern for this Church. She is in a position of religious leadership in the Hakkinism faith and her strength and influence grows with each passing month. She comes from a prominent family and you yourself have said that she is stronger than you."

Shimiko continued her Tessen Kata before switching to something else. She created a protective cloak around herself using the Lightning Release Armour technique. She focused more on the protective aspects of the technique rather than the speed and coordination. Shimiko's ability to move was second to none and she had honed her speed and reflexes over the past two years. Relentless training in the mountains, with her fellow Chinoike, and with the ANBU Black Ops had turned her into a speed demon. What she needed now was true protection and strength and so she had devised a version of Lightning Release Chakra Mode that would accomplish that. Even as she focused on those elements of the technique she could feel the memory flickering through her mind.

"Shimiko your role in this Church is critical. Your brother was this village's Second Raikage and you wield tremendous influence through his memory. You are strong, kind, devout, and loyal to this faith and so we have placed our hopes in you. You will be the one to take this Church out of the shadows and into the hearts and minds of every person in this country. The Sacristans and I agree that you are our best hope for fulfilling the prophecies. I know it is a heavy burden my child but I would not rest on your shoulders if I did not think you could handle it"

Shimiko remained silent in her training just as she did then. She contemplated her past and future with the Church. She wondered how much of it was destiny and how much of it was a calculated plan on the part of the Lady Superior. She was recruited at a young age, converted to the faith, and turn into its soldier when she was at her most vulnerable state. Did they seek her own knowing that she would be of use to them in the future? As the searing blaze of lightning energy danced around her form Shimiko considered the possibility and realized she didn't care. Even if their intentions were to use her as a spear to bring the Church from underground then she was glad to be of use to Jashin's one true Church. It was divine will, divine purpose, and she wanted every part she could play to fulfill the Death God's grand design. Shimiko practiced in the Protective Cloak she had made and recalled the words she had spoken to Lady Superior Mora on that day.

"I can handle it Lady Superior. Ryuko won't be a problem. She's my friend but I won't let her surpass me. I won't let her rise threaten this Church."

"Good. Jashin-willing she will realize the error of her ways and abandon that false Dragon God. Until then Shimiko you must be able and prepared to kill her at any time. There is no telling what the future holds for this Church and we must be resolute in executing the will of Lord Jashin"

Shimiko nodded. They were in agreement. It hurt though. It hurt to think that one day she and Ryuko could be enemies. It hurt to think that at some point in the distant future they could come to blows. She loved Ryuko like a sister and it was painful to even imagine breaking off their relationship and yet she loved her God more. She loved her Church more. She was not willing to jeopardize the faith's existence for her friendship and so she had resolved to work harder to protect them even against her dearest friends. She would have her Kage legalize Jashinism, she'd remove the stigma that the Church had, and in time she'd cement its position as a bedrock in the Lightning Country.

The memory faded and Shimiko spent the rest of her time on the field training the rest of her techniques. The Lightning Release Chakra Mode - Neon Vision technique, Insulation & Conduction, Badger Style: Fancy Footwork, Badger Style: Scratch, and Focused Amplification.

Lightning Release Armour [S-Rank] 350 WC
    Badger Style: Twin Tessen Defense [A-Rank] 300 WC
    Badger Style: Twin Tessen Slash [C-Rank] - No WC Required
    Badger Style: Entrapment [S-Rank] 350 WC
    Lightning Release Chakra Mode - Protective Cloak [S-Rank] 350 WC
    Lightning Release Chakra Mode - Neon Vision [C-Rank] - No WC Required
    Insulation & Conduction [E-Rank]No WC Required
    Badger Style: Fancy Footwork [C-Rank] - No WC Required
    Badger Style: Scratch [C-Rank] - No WC Required
    Focused Amplification [D-Rank- No WC Required

WC Needed: 1,350

Total WC: 1.683/1,350

ALL LEARNED

Training Day (Flashback) Empty Re: Training Day (Flashback)

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:28 pm

Shimiko was now due to train another round of techniques. The first technique required her to go much further mountains up until she was almost at Training Ground Three. This time she would learn the Blood Dragon Ascension technique. This jutsu was practiced by the Chinoike Clan for centuries. It was used to ward off massive parties of raiders and bandits that would try to plunder their mineral rich mountains. The Chinoike Clan kept a special training area on the Ground Two specifically to train this jutsu. The minerals from the nearby mountain this high up flowed into the nearby lake which created a significant pool of iron-rich water. It was the perfect place for Shimiko to train the Blood Dragon Ascension Technique. She activated her Dojutsu, clasped her hands, and molded her dragon to form a creature of massive proportions. The creature swelled to a gigantic size and she refined her control of the creature through practice and application. She practiced having the giant dragon bite things and tearing off huge chunks of the ground. Shimiko put all her thought and conscious effort into maintaining the shape of the creature. She also practiced the art of replenishing it if she felt that it was losing chunks for any reason. She then used the steam function of the jutsu to cause significant damage to her surroundings, melting anything and everything within her surroundings. Shimiko rode the dragon by standing on one of its heads but then jumped on other heads because she felt like it. Shimiko continued using the dragon and causing it to hurt things in the area and bite things and cause all sorts of terrible destruction. Shimiko then sat down and also read a bunch of stuff about the jutsu and various tactics and abilities that her ancestors had used to maximize the utility of this ferocious beast. Shimiko even got lots of tips and pointers from various members of the clans who helped her out with a variety of things. Shimiko also contemplated making a clone and then having the two dragons duke it out mono y mono. It was a wonderful fight and quite fun and it also sharpened her ability to use the technique. After a few hours of practice over the course of several days Shimiko finally called it quits and moved onto something else. This next technique that she would learn was called the Exploding Human Technique, it was a fairly sophisticated jutsu but one that had also served the Chinoike Clan well for several centuries. This jutsu required that the user make physical contact with the enemy and infect the enemy's bloodstream with their chakra. It was a dangerous jutsu and one that was not to be used lightly. Shimiko had thus filled out the apropriate paperwork with ANBU to test the jutsu on death-row prisoners or prisoners with a life sentence that wanted to leave money for their families. Shimiko went through a few messy exploding prisoners before she had this jutsu nailed down as well. Shimiko spent many hours rehearsing this technique and was covered in blood with the number of times she had to use it on the poor hapless prisoners. It was all for a good cause though as this jutsu was extremely useful and powerful. Shimiko would not stop practicing this technique until she had it fully down pat and ready to go. Once she had mastered it she then went home.

Blood Ascension Dragon: 300 WC
    Exploding Human Technique: 250 WC
    Total WC: 576

Both techniques learned.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 pm