Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

All Your Naito Are Belong to Us

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

All Your Naito Are Belong to Us  Empty All Your Naito Are Belong to Us

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:30 pm

The fake ANBU and the twins would presumably lead Naito to where they had been told. The group would hopefully use back entrances, alleyways, and sewers to bring Naito into the Church from underground. Ideally no one would see the "kidnapping" take place and so they would not be able to trace Naito's location to the Church. If the group reached the cellars safely, Mora would be waiting for them. The area would be a Skyrim-esque crypt with dust, mildew, and sarcophagi. Mora stood in the center of the room wearing a black tunic. The woman would have Naito placed in a small little makeshift jail cell. He'd then be tied up with some sturdy rope and left in the tiny iron cell with a black bag over his head. He would be given food and water like a regular prisoner, and a decent bed to sleep on.

Mora would pull the twins aside and say:

"Excellent work my children. I trust everything went as planned?"

Last edited by Shimiko Chinoike on Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

All Your Naito Are Belong to Us  Empty Re: All Your Naito Are Belong to Us

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:56 am

The twins brought him down into the cellar as ordered it was a smooth trip as they placed him inside the cell and made their way toward Mora. As she asked if everything had gone okay they would smile and nod their heads as they would remove the masks.

"Yes everything went smoothly I felt he may have wanted to struggle but he wisely chose to follow orders. We really like these masks but I know we can't keep and must get rid of this no link back to what we did after all. Can you have some other masks made for us, it was a lot of fun wearing these and they were really cute on us."

They waited to hear from Mora but they could tell she was happy they did well in their mission, the twins could barely contain their excitement doing secretive missions was a lot more up their alley than a normal mission. They had a skill set that was more fit for secretive missions and considering their bloodline could make someone die or disappear rather easy.

Signature:
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Water, Wind, Storm, Dark
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:14 pm

Her voice prickled his ears, and set his heart into motion. He couldn't explain it to his mother, he knew he never could, but there was something irresistible about Mora's call. It had reached him while strolling through the Mikiri Clan's district, a whisper that he had to serve.

Immediately he took a hard left at the alleyway. Chakra sparked along his soles and he accelerated, his footfalls lightened, and he felt the weight his body vanish. Running became a breathless sprint became a flicker that propelled him like a bird through the air. He tucked his legs beneath him as he reached the apex of his ascent and exhaled as gravity took hold, reaching out with his arms to control his arc. He crossed the central avenue, touching down on the landing pad, rolled and sprang forward.

There had been urgency in her request. It was unclear what was transpiring, or why he'd been called, but to serve Lady Mora was to serve Jashin, and through Jashin his service would be rewarded. Every step, closer to the Church, every action gave him purpose, focus, a vision for the future he desired. He'd reach it, and take it by force if necessary. Before he knew it, the boy had crossed the rooftops of Kumogakure, and finally touched down. Deftly he drew the hood of his cloak over his head and moved briskly, closing the distance to the hidden cellar.

"Excellent work my children," Mora's voice praised as he entered the cold passageway, "I trust everything went as planned?"

Irui followed along the path, twisting and ducking through the musty damp. There were others here, a pair of inaudible voices. He stole himself back, flattening his back against a wall outside the cellar and breathing a moment before stepping into view. He kept his hood drawn, only the lower portion visible of his face was visible in the dark. "Lady Mora, you called for me?" He spoke, looking briefly at the twins.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:50 am

Yui and Yua would wait for Mora's words before they heard footsteps with a surprise figure appearing before them. They smiled seeing Irui there, it appears he was now working with the church as the twins would move over to him and give him a hug welcoming him to the family. However, Yui would say one thing to him as she moved her lips close to his ear.

"Welcome to the family if you ever betray the church I will not only eat you but I will seek out and eat every member of your family."

She would pull away smiling from the hug as she was curious just what Mora would do with this young boy. This went much better than expected as the twins killing aura was very high before they calmed themselves down. With him, on their side, the daimyo would have little choice but to side with the Jashin church leaving a showdown of the village vrs the church and the nation's actual military forces. Even if Nariko did not want it she had little choice if she didn't want her village to come under true hellfire, even with the twins leaving for exams they felt safe the village would turn to Lord Jashin.

Signature:
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:21 pm

Irui waited at the entrance, his fingers threaded together tightly at his waist, regarding the scene nonchalantly-- surprising himself even more. Here in a dark, wet room, hidden away from the prying eyes of the Hidden Cloud, sinister things were stirring, and yet this was something to be expected.

Eyes connected from across the room.

Like a predator inspecting its food, the Twins turned in unison, their voices and body-language saturated in sickly warmth as they approached. Bodies wrapped around him. Irui's hands moved to stop them, but he only got so far as placing one posed hand atop the other-- their bodies pressing against his own. The woman, Yui, brought the boy in close, his hands pressing against her abdomen. Her head hovered inches from his ear.

"Welcome to the family" She hissed, oh so delicately. Her voice as delicate as a razor-sharp glass, "if you ever betray the church I will not only eat you but I will seek out and eat every member of your family."

Oh. He knew this game, he knew it well amongst the Mikiri Clan-- swearing an oath to never betray the family, to always serve and protect it's most coveted assets. There was murderous intent in those words, a promise they'd surely fulfill. Like their limbs, the intent crept quietly into his subconsciousness, slithering into his senses. The tighter the Twin's embrace, their Killing Intent grew, transforming into a deathly, liquid cold that saturated his skin, swallowed his form intune with their movements. Their very bodies radiating the sadism of a serial killer.

Something flexed and uncoiled within him; the same grasping, and pulling sensation as it clawed itself from the recesses of his mind. If the sensation were alive, its spindly fingers and forearms, were innumerable, desperate, and violent, with gnashing teeth and fueled by anger. It was the same as before, the same thing within him that had burst forth at the Training Grounds.

--Oh-- Something sparked into his mind. I see... A moment of clarity pierced the killing intent, yet still he felt his body shudder as if stricken by the cold.

"Well" He said suddenly, "Death and taxes are the only absolute things in this world," He replied albeit to lighten the mood. Politely, he pressed against the Twin's with open hands and extricated himself from the Twins' hug, and stepped into the room. "I appreciate the warm welcome, he said, surveying the cramped chamber. Irui turned his attention now to Lady Mora, and he knelt, bowing before her.

"You called for me?"

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:52 pm

"I will see to getting you two some masks...you did a terrific job, you might soon follow in Shimiko's footsteps as members of ANBU Black Ops. Now run along children, you don't want to be late for the Chuunin Exams"

As the Twins left, Irui entered. She smiled as he knelt in submission to his High Priestess.

"Rise Young Spymaster. I have need of your skill with Genjutsu...." Mora gestured with her head to the prison where Naito was being kept. They also put a contraption on Naito's head so he couldn't see or hear anything. She took Irui by the side and spoke to him in a low tone:

"That boy you see in that prison over there is nephew to the Daimyou of Lightning Country. We have taken him prisoner in order to acheive certain assurances. Unfortunately, it won't do us any good if people come to suspect the Church as being involved in kidnapping. I need you to focus and utilize your talent with Genjutsu to insert some false memories in his mind. We're going to blame this on the Buddhists and so I need you to make him think that he has been harassed, stalked, and bullied by members of the local Buddhist Temple."

It was a dark request but by now Irui was firmly within the grasp of the Church. She had no doubt that he'd follow her orders.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Weapon Smith, Wind Release
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Post by Naito Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:42 am

OOC: I'm so glad I agreed to this. Truly 10/10 interaction guys I'm glad there's so much for me to do but sit. Once again ignored and just stuffed in the corner somewhere so skip me I guess.

color=#9900ff
    Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:58 pm

[OOC: Apologies, I've been busy with work!]

Without a second glance, Irui stepped into his master's presence and knelt. HIs hands and knees, pressing against ancient stone, felt the grime and gore of the ages--of countless sacrifices and bloody Jashin Rites. The predator's feasting on their prey, the strong consuming the weak. Once these energies had frightened him, frightened him because he did not know better. But fear turned to excitement; the chance to serve a higher power, and feel it in his flesh and blood. Now, Irui smiled because he understood what Mora had promised: The chance to seize his destiny. To not be stifled by dogma and regime.

"Rise Young Spymaster," Mora commanded, with a melody of warmth. "I have need of your skill with Genjutsu...." She trailed, and took the boy in her stride. Irui followed, her bony hand lightly clasping him around the ribs, where she reached out into the blackness. Green eyes followed into the dimming light, to a prison at the far end. Through the gloom, the vague figure of a human lurked-- bloodied and soiled.

Reflexively, he inhaled and caught the cloying stench of urine, of unwashed bodies. It hung thick in the air, mingling with mildew and dust.

"That boy you see in that prison over there is nephew to the Daimyou of Lightning Country." She spoke in a quiet tone. "We have taken him prisoner in order to achieve certain assurances. Unfortunately, it won't do us any good if people come to suspect the Church as being involved in kidnapping. I need you to focus and utilize your talent with Genjutsu to insert some false memories in his mind. We're going to blame this on the Buddhists and so I need you to make him think that he has been harassed, stalked, and bullied by members of the local Buddhist Temple."

He looked to the woman, studying her from within the folds of his hood, and then he settled on the man. Here again, he saw her promise fulfilled: through Jashin he found strength. Like a mother lion offering prey to her children, Irui would feed his hunger.

"It will be done."

Irui crossed to the cell, his steps echoing off the walls. Deftly, he sent a spark of electricity scattering to the torches along the wall. With a pop and crackle, lightning birthed flame, splashing crude light across the floor. He stopped before the rust-coated cell bars, his eyes settling on the Prisoner. He had no name, no authority to speak of in the presence of the Church. Regardless of title or wealth, all men and women bled the same.

Hands wove signs, Snake and Rat, chakra gathered in his core.

"Poor thing," He purred, looking over the contraption. "You've been down here some time..." Irui paused and grinned. It was a shame this one had been cut off from sight and sound: they were such delicate, precious senses. He closed his eyes, allowing the dungeon's own darkness to swallow him, and from there his Yin Release drew inspiration from its horrors. Like a surgeon, it sliced into the Prisoner's mind, peeling back layer after layer, reaching deep into his thoughts to grasp the darkest, most horrid nightmares and wrenched them to the surface.

In the darkness of the dungeon, his eyes and ears covered, fear would reign, uncontrolled as it surged to the forefront of the mind. Blind and deaf, cut off from all comfort and hope, Irui would break this one, and subsume him.

Used "Hell Viewing Technique" (D-rank)
    Note: Describes allowing the caster to pull out and manifest the Victim's worst fears.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Irui Mikiri Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:29 pm

[OOC: With Nyg's permission, Irui is bowing out until needed again]

Irui rose quietly, hovering briefly over the huddled figure. There was nothing more to do, he'd done his work and only time would tell if the genjutsu were sufficient. For now this man would remain behind bars, imprisoned beneath the cathedral. At Mora's gesture, Irui bowed respectively, and turned to leave.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:43 am