Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

First Slaughter [Private]

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

First Slaughter [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: First Slaughter [Private]

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:46 pm

Satori began the final point. Chakra flowing along the limb as the bones continued to burst forward, the hand was a far more complex part of the body than the arm he had been rebuilding thus far. But it was still doable. Every joint took time, each finger steadily reforming as his eyes narrowed under the pressure of the intense chakra control as yang energy pulsed through his body, into the runes, and channeled through her form.

As the final muscle fibers connected, leaving an arm missing nerves and skin only, Satori released a slow breath as his hand relaxed slightly. The most complex part was over. Though interlacing the nerves would be difficult, since the infrastructure was already made, it was fine. Narrowing his eyes on her limb, he prepared for the final step to her acquiring a fully functional arm once more.

Cellular Reconstruction: Ninth Step.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Miyu looked at the process as it ended rebuilding the arms. "Wow! I could totally build something like this. It would be the most epic Puppet arm ever! So~ cool!"

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:36 pm

Satori's brow lifted as Miyu commented on creating a puppet limb. He wasn't a kugutsu users, so he couldn't be certain. But his mother, Raika was, and she had commented that studying anatomy was incredibly important for kugutsu users. Bemused and curious, Satori let the thought drift for now. He could address it after the final step.

His hands separated, clapping together as his chakra washed forward and enveloped her arm entirely. White semi-transparent threads weaving throughout the body, spreading like spiderwebs within and ontop of the muscle. Nerves that threaded together, as skin rapidly formed over the soft tissue. Finally, after the long process was over, her arm was whole once more. Good as new, in fact her body would be returned back to its peak condition.

Releasing a slow breath, Satori's arms lowered as his eyes closed. That had taken a tremendous amount of raw chakra. Opening his eyes he glanced at the runes that had been burned into the floor by the chakra, they'd deteriorate into scorch marks in a few days time.

Cellular Reconstruction: Complete.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:44 pm

After the healing was complete Miyu got a good look at Satori, and he looked completely and utterly spent. In a blink she'd pounce on him and give him the biggest hug she could give.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are the bestest Big Brother ever! And I'm sorry you had to go through so much trouble for me ... but I'll find a way to pay you back for sure!"

She'd then silently curse that she was too smol to carry him now that he was worn out.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Satori grunted softly as she jumped onto him, his hand lifting and lightly petting her head with a bemused smile. She was an oddball, and a bit psychotic at times, but she was his little sister. Family. She was also earnest about her words.

"You don't owe me anything, Miyu. Just use this as a learning experience, of course I'd heal you. Especially since I'm responsible for you on a mission." His eyes softened, it wasn't as though he was utterly fatigued, he simply was mentally exhausted. It was the first time he'd performed the technique on something so high-end, so it was going to take him more practice to get all the mental focus down properly.

On top of that, it was a fairly substantial amount of raw chakra that he'd have to spend each time. But, considering the complete turnabout in her health, it was worth it.

Grunting he slowly hauled himself to his feet, tired, but not exhausted as he smiled down at the small woman. Before nodding toward Midori. "You're free to go. Be easy on your body, no training or drugs or supplements for at least two days while all your cells recover. After that, totally free," he clarified simply.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:29 pm

"*snerk* I'll still find something nice for you. After all I don't show how much I love you as much as I should. And I definitely learned a lot! And soon I'll start building things that will make me safer when facing Fuuin Bomb users."

She hummed an affirmative on being told to take it easy and lay off the chemicals, and training. For the first time in 7 years she had a body not bogged down with a cocktail of chemicals flowing through her body from numerous experiments or needing to take the edge off.

But now was the time to meditate on where she wanted to go in her life. Not as a ninja, but as a human being. She really didn't know what was waiting in her future but she was going to be more active in grasping that future now.

// Exit Thread.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:50 pm

Satori released a slow breath and pushed himself to his feet, stretching fully as Miyu commented she would take the lessons away from this incident. A slight smile forming on his lips as he nodded his head once in affirmation.

"As long as you learn from it, any experience, even one as painful as that one is a good thing," he stated simply with a smile before straightening himself and glancing toward the girls as they headed out. Breathing out a final time and clenching his hands a few times. It had been well worth the investment and training, that much was certain. Allowing a brief smile to form on his lips, he cracked his knuckles and moved toward the door.

More studying, more progression, more techniques. Ijutsu Kinjutsu was an open door for him, and he had plenty more that he wanted to test out himself.

// Thread Exit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:58 am