Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

First Slaughter [Private]

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

First Slaughter [Private] Empty First Slaughter [Private]

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:15 pm

Mission Name: Ambush [Repeatable]
    Mission Type: Combat
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Remove, kill and/or arrest the bandits.
    Description: Scouts have discovered a group of bandits beginning to gather along one of the roads to Kirigakure thinking to take advantage of a more well-to-do village on the rise by attacking our merchants. They are simple bandits without any skill in techniques or chakra, but their numbers are relatively high (Groups of 10-20, D to C-Class, no techniques). Take them out in whatever way you deem necessary, kill or arrest.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 1 C-Class Ninja, or 2+ D-Class Ninja

Satori was currently sitting across from the administrative special jounin that was in charge of the mission. The tall middle-aged woman was examining the paper with a critical eye, specifically, it's rank and their own ninja cards. His arms crossed over his chest, Satori's head tilted slightly to the side as he watched her actions.

He and Miyu had brought back the information and had been rewarded for their mission, but when Satori had asked to handle the bandits himself with Miyu the woman had hesitated.

"You're both only Genin," she stated warily, glancing down at the cards briefly. "Not even a year out of the Academy yet," her brow furrowed even further as she glanced down at the 'honors' underneath Satori's name. Certainly, that was impressive, but this was a B-Rank mission.

"I've also completed four C-ranks, and five D-Ranks. My combat abilities are comparable to a chunin, at the worst, a Jounin at best," he stated bluntly as his head tilted slightly to the side.

"I'm fully capable of handling the mission, and keeping Miyu safe should anything go wrong," as he stated this she stared at him. What he was saying didn't really make any sense, after all. Her eyes narrowed slightly on him before she lifted a hand up and tapped the desk twice.

"If you're chunin-class then you won't mind showing me that you both are capable, now will you?" She inquired simply, glancing down to Miyu and then himself. Satori tilted his head slightly to the side, before shaking his head once.

"I don't mind. We'll handle it quickly so that we can hurry to exterminate the bandits," he replied idly, glancing down to Miyu to make sure she was fine with the idea.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

First Slaughter [Private] Empty Re: First Slaughter [Private]

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Miyu watched the confused woman try and seemingly fail to grasp that they were Ryuutei, and hunting prey near there territory was old hat. But still she could almost understand, after all they had never seen her Big Brother in action.

"Let's get this over with so we can plan how to best get use our collective talents to catching the bandit. But I call dibs on Red Eye, I want to be the one to field dress and eat her first. She's that worthy of an adversary ... Unless this is one of those, can't solve a problem the Ryuutei Way." Miyu would huff. Totally oblivious to the odd look and glare being thrown her way by the Administrative Jounin.

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:10 pm

Satori glanced down at Miyu as she commented on "handling Red Eye" and arched a brow slightly. It was possible Miyu could do so, but unlike himself she hadn't exactly had a tremendous amount of field experience. Fighting one man to the death in a ritual battle to become named was not the same as engaged a well equiped and intelligent opponent that clearly had some degree of technique and item understanding.

"If you can handle it," he replied to her idly, glancing back up as he moved toward the door. The Jounin following them with an odd look of confusion on her face; Satori didn't comment on Miyu's 'she is worthy' comment. For some reason ever since the day he'd first met her, she'd been like that. Randomly psychotic. Perhaps something to do with her past.

They didn't eat people they killed because they were "worthy", or because it was fun or an intimidation tactic. Ryuutei ate the flesh of what they killed out of respect for the life that they had ended. All life was equal. Sure, some Ryuutei enjoyed a fight more than others, but none of them just charged in like barbarians ripping into the flesh of those they defeated with wild abandon or spoke of massacre easily.

Death on this scale was going to require a large ritual, and they'd have to bring back all the corpses back to the tribe so the meat could be prepared for a feast so that nothing went to waste. The elder would even have to take part to thank their spirits for their nutrition and apologize to them for ending their lives so shortly.

Satori sighed. She was young, and he understood that so he would let the topic be.

Once they were outside the administrative building, Satori held his chin in thought before looking toward the Jounin and offering a slight smile.

"What's the highest rank defensive technique you can use, miss?" He inquired with a smile, causing her brows to close before releasing a sigh and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Multiple earth walls, kid," she stated simply, listing the A-Rank casually and causing Satori to smile brightly.

"Right, that should do, I don't want to destroy the area after all," as he stated this he began to idly rotate his arms before glancing down at Miyu and tilting his head slightly.

"Try to give me a bit of room, Miyu, I don't want the debris to hit you either."

Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Upon Satori's idle comment on, "if she could handle it," she gave a hum and replied in a tone that was almost a whisper, "I don't know if I can. Which is why I have to try. She almost took me away from Midori, and I'll never be able to look either of you in the eye if I let fear take control ... So right now focusing on a healthy mix of fear, anger, and pride. And you know how obsessive I can be when pride, anger, or Midori are on the line. This has me on two of the three."

She knew murder was wrong, and that the Ryuutei respected the sacrifices and loss of life of those killed in battle. But she also know it wasn't unheard of for a Ryuutei to just kill one another or in her eyes a random stranger. And the intentions were utterly alien to her. Making the whole ethics and rules even more confusing.

But then psychiatry was a rarely explored field of Ijutsu in her limited scope of knowledge. So it's not like anyone would  know, care, or look into about her mental makeup as long as she could benefit the village. So her Autism, and psychological damage from extended solitude and away from normal society, went quietly undetected, and to Miyu was her concept of normal.

When they made it to the training field and was asked to back up. Would hop onto his back and use Tree Walking to latch on to his back, and hold his shirt like reigns as she made herself a tiny, compact, Target on his back and would signal him to begin.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Satori clenched his hands a few times, popping his knuckles against his palm before his eyes focused on the Jounin. Feeling Miyu hop on his back he released a low hum, but made no further comment. It would work well enough for their goals at least. Proving he could fight while protecting her.

Straightening himself out, Satori allowed his chakra to pulse along with his fingertips briefly before his released breath caused the chakra to burst through his system. Opening his eyes calmly he drew back his hand and tilted his head.

Chakra Enhanced Strength: Version Two.

"Miss, you'll want to use that earth technique," he stated simply before his hand lifted. Suddenly disappearing in a blur as he formed a hand seal. The woman wanted proof that he could handle himself on an S-Rank mission; then so be it.

Body Flicker.

Satori was in front of the woman in a flash that caused her eyes to widen, her hands slamming together rapidly as his fist drew back. Before smashing into the massive stone wall that formed--and then casually through it. Shattering the stone wall, and then the next, and next as they rapidly formed one after the other in multiple layers of defensive chakra and stone from beneath their feet.

Finally, after what felt like several long moments but had barely even been a second, his hand smashed into the final barrier and halted. The powerful defensive technique having protected her, and the surroundings, although the chunks of stone that had flown in every direction from the raw force of his blow hadn't been nullified.

Satori idly placed his foot on the stone and leaped back. Landing lightly between the cracks that had spread across the stone ground and placing his hands lightly on his hips.

"There, that's good enough, right?" he inquired simply, tilting his head to the side. The woman, shaken, slowly nodded her head in what could only be described as stunned, before turning her focus toward Miyu, her brow furrowing.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:12 pm

At Satori using Body Flicker Miyu's perception blurred, and she let out a squeal of laughter. But all to soon it was over.

She looked at the paper pusher looking at her and started feeling exasperated, "What? I may not as freakishly strong as Big Brother, I do have real world training ... Just not against fellow ninja. But I know everything does someday, including me. That all things fade into Oblivion, forgotten and uncared for as all they were fade to the sands of time. Story of my life.

"Life is danger, loss, and pain, with a few shiney peices of happiness and growth. And while I accept I may die at any given moment. Until then I will continue to grow under the guidance of those stronger and wiser than me .... So ... Yeah. Are we good here? Big Brother can break mountains probably, and I have at least accepted that death is an inevitable part of life and not something to waste any more time over?"
    With that she'd give a huff and look at the woman with cold, hard resolution that basically said this was a thing that was going to happen. One way or another.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:18 pm

The woman eyed the girl, less questioning her resolve, and more her sanity, before she flicked her gaze back to Satori instead as he brow furrowed.

"I'd like a few words with you, once you return," she stated simply, causing Satori to smile softly before the woman performed a hand seal and the A-Rank defensive techniques he had used slowly lowered into the earth. What was left of it, at least. Satori's own chakra faded away, causing him to turn and lift a hand in silent farewell. They'd 'proven themselves', and that was enough for him. As long as they had the go-ahead they could begin the extermination.

Moving along the grounds, Satori made his way toward the gate before glancing up at Miyu on his back and tilted his head slightly with an arched brow.

"She's just doing her job, Miyu. She's also alot stronger than you. I've told you before but don't be so hostile to non-Ryuutei; when I become the head of the clan and Mizukage it'll be my job to help the village and our family both. That requires us all to work together. She was worried about your life and health." With this idle offering of wisdom, he looked forward once more at the gate before them, stretching his arms above his head briefly.

"Right. Time to start on the run then, we need to do this smart. I could theoretically just fly in like a meteor but it's an idiotic idea to waste chakra if I don't need too," he held his chin in thought for a moment as he began to walk out the gate. Some manner of stealth and ambush was definitely going to be used here.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:45 pm

At Satori's light admonishment, Miyu's eyes looked up thoughtfully and scrunched up her face as she searched her memory, "I was hostile? I was just trying to get any potential points on the dangers done and over with so I could continue on things faster.  After all we have a lot of prep work on an unknown time scale.

"But yeah ... "
    Miyu would suck on her teeth as she blushed in embarrassment, "I'll build her an apology present ... And maybe ... Possibly, start interacting more outside the clan till I can see them as people and less things to experiment on, test, or in the way of my, Midori's, or your ambitions."

She'd feel a bit bad that her actions were seen as hostile. But she rarely ran anything through any sort of filter. Her emotions, thoughts, everything passed through without pretext or thinking of most others beyond an abstract grasp.

Still she had done wrong in the eyes of others ... Well other's who mattered to her. So she needed to make up for it. When Satori talked about plans she'd pipe in.

Bringing up things like "Red Eye" could be a Dojitsu Kekki Genkai. And most of those either could see chakra, or see through Genjutsu.

So they would need to take the enemies trap material and use it against them smartly.

Would help figure out a probable range for the sensory Nin. And places to not Ambush, but Counter Ambush if need be, before moving into the actual Ambush on an all clear.

She would then bring up the need to find any large quantities of scroll paper to seal the dead to make transportation easier if things went pear shaped.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:58 am

Satori smiled softly as Miyu seemed to be confused. He understood there was some more psychotic urges in her, and social awkwardness. From what he could assume about her background it made logical sense. But, that also was no excuse. Most ninja had something wrong with them psychologically, it was the normal, and you had to adapt if you wanted to fit into society properly. Luckily, with a bit of a push from Midori and he, Miyu would likely manage such. She was still young, after all.

Walking along he chatted casually with Miyu, almost turning the mission into a sort of test where he would pose questions on what they could possibly deal with, and what she would do to counter them. She answered perfectly, explaining things like the possibility of a Dojutsu user, the idea of using trap materials against them depending on how well-trained they were, and so forth. All were excellent points.

Satori smiled before he glanced up at the sky, she was definitely smarter than Midori when it came to tactics. But Midori wasn't stupid, she just had very selective intelligence. Put her in a ring and she could analyze and mimic everything you did and learn it in a few days. Ask her to solve a math equation though, you may get some trouble.

Stepping out of the gate, Satori glanced back at Miyu.

"Hold on tight, alright? No squealing either like earlier. My ears are sensitive ya' know?" He grinned.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:00 am

Miyu smiled at the test, and Satori's approval. It was slightly lower in the scale than Midori's, but was definitely one of the only two people whom she would do anything for, and had control over her actions with but a glance or comment.

As they prepared to leave the village Satori warned her of the squeezing and a reminder of his sensitive ears eliciting an embarrassed blush and apology from Miyu before she hopped on and prepared for their journey to the mission.

Holding on tight she'd nuzzle Satori's back as he practically flew faster than her eyes could follow to the awaited area.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 am

Flickering through the forest, Satori's eyes remained focused on his surroundings as his chakra fluctuated around him. His eyes narrowed on the pathways, he knew the way now that they'd gathered their previous information. Following the pathways rapidly he came to a sudden halt atop one of the trees about twenty meters from the first camp.

The goal was simple, take out the minor camps first and shut down their security network and guard posts. From there, they'd come at the central camp to finish the job. As long as they didn't get cocky and didn't rush, this meant any traps or benefits they got from their numbers were completely neutralized. The camp before them had one woman on guard, and two men sleeping in bags due to the evening that was slowly taking over the sky. Taking a breath he gently set Miyu down on the branch before pointing down to the camp as his hands flashed in simple signs.

They'd use the standard movement technique that they acquired in the Academy to do this smoothly and effectively.

Body Flicker. Will take guard and left sleeper. You get right sleeper.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:42 am

Miyu nodded, and remembering last time she jumped to where she thought was a safe place. So after nodding. Head slowly but steadily to the camp. After seeing Tori kill the first one took a shot at the one on right. Her drugged Senbons ensuring even if it wasn't an instant kill. The fatigue on top of her target's sleeping state would render them useless till she could move in for the final kill.

Hopping into the camp next to Satori she'd prepare a sealing scroll out of their bedding for the Enclosement Jutsu to store them away. And ask for Satori's help finding medium scrolls worth of cloth or paper to store the upcoming build of bodies. So they could be carried and preserved.

She'd then start looking around for traps and gear. Alongside Satori. If there were none it would be right on to the next site.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:16 pm

The process of sealing could have been done by him, but he saw no reason to not let her get the added experience and practice in. Sealing dead bodies was a good way to build up skill either way. Straightening he would smile once at the girl's actions before he glanced around carefully in search for extra traps. Nothing especially stood out, this was only a minor location after all.

Once they had settled in, Satori turned and launched off toward the next in line. There were still several camps to go after all, and the more that they managed to clear out the better. If possible he wanted to ensure every single camp was cleared out cleanly. It did occur to him that normally he'd form shadow clones before taking out all of the groups simultaneously. But if he did that then this wouldn't be much of the first introduction for Miyu.

She was doing well so far, but he wanted to make sure she gained a bit of experience from this after all.

The next camp went just as smoothly as the last, and as he flashed across the area repeatedly he held his chakra carefully around his body. Ready to extend it outward and use any manner of technique to cover for her if need be. It would be around the fourth camp however that he was put on guard.

The guards weren't there, and his eyes narrowed carefully on the camp below him, wary of traps. Perhaps they'd caught on.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:04 pm

Things had going smoothly. At least until they got to the fourth camp. It was eerily quiet, tugging on Satori's sleeve to get his attention,

She would then slowly make her way down the tree. Every few feet using her Ink Claws to reflect light to check for wires. While keeping an eye out for Seals or tags.

If there was any movement on the outskirts of the clearing she'd wait to move. Before moving when it got silent. It was about halfway down when she noticed it.

All the trees were slightly bent towards the clearing and a faint dark color was marking them. She got one of her senbon and tossed it in.

And from the trees a flood of tagged Kunai peppered the area. All she could do was bolt to cover yelling, "Run!"

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:33 pm

Satori allowed Miyu to go first, watching quietly as she lowered herself. As she detected the trap, he smiled softly. However, her method of dealing with it left... a bit to be desired. Of course, there was no way every single tag was real, a small bandit camp couldn't afford to create that many no matter how skilled their chemist may be. On the other hand, that didn't change the fact that several had to be real, he doubted they were all fakes.

Scare tactics didn't fit what they'd experienced thus far.

So as Miyu panicked and flashed away screaming to Run, Satori did the opposite. Instead his hands smacked together, forming a handseal before he released a breath out into the air. For a moment, the air contorted--and then suddenly a shockwave of chakra and air smashed into the wall of kunai. Sending them flying back toward the traps as several explosions knocked down the trees and earth.

Beasts Cry.

Satori ignored the ringing in his ears and focused on his nose and eyes. Catching the movement of two shadows flashing toward Miyu, her earlier yell having given away her position, and four shadows upon him. The three that had been here and three from another camp. Likely having noticed the other camps had gone down.

He'd have to trust Miyu to hold off her two bandit opponents until he got there. Four bandits wouldn't take him any time, anyway.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:15 pm

Miyu heard the blast of wind and the sound of explosions. It wasn't as much as she'd hoped. But it was enough to toss everything into stark contrast. It was there she noticed two shadows closing in. She used Chakra String Jutsu to yank her down quickly with one hand connected to the ground, and the other to manipulate five of her ink claws to slash at her attackers as they rushed by her. Mr. Numbers, wasn't one to act to quickly, but the numbingness and intoxication was rather quick to build up. Especially since they might be useful alive to question.

As it started to take affect she'd wrap them with the strings as fast as she was able and hold them till Satori arrived. She'd give a nervous grin, at hiding one of her hobbies from Satori. But it was something that hopefully didn't lead to any questions, not that she was adverse to answering. Rather, she wasn't sure how to explain her little side experiments during a mission, or her other studies she had secretly been working on.

Hoping to distract him, and rather obviously done at that would practically yell, "Look at what I caught. We should definitely ask them questions about things and definitely noone else who might definitely not be hiding something!"

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:35 pm

The four went at him with blade, club and spear. Not that it mattered as they thrust their weapons forward to impale him, and instead stabbed, slashed and bashed one another instead.

Body Flicker.

Satori standing on top of the criss-crossed weapons idly with one hand on either head before his limbs flexed--and the sickening sound of spines snapping filled the air as he spun.

His hands snapping two heads to the side, and his feet smashing into the faces of the last two as he rotated before launching off the corpse and flickering in pursuit of Miyu and her two attackers. Thankfully by the time he arrived the girl had already captured them, and he smiled slightly, proud of her before he glanced at the puppet strings with a low hum before focusing on the bandits.

Blinking as she commented on how she didn't need to be interrogated his brow arched.

"Why would I care if you knew Kugutsu? Minami and my birth mother both use it. You should ask her to train you, actually, good job developing your arsenal in fact," as he stated this he idly knelt down in front of the bandit and tilted his head slightly to the side. Drugged, but still interrogatable. Satori lifted a hand and placed it on the man's forehead, preparing to begin.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 am

"I was more worried about you taking that I've been studying Ijutsu and this to build experimental Jutsu in secret of you and Midori instead of telling you like I do almost everything else. Cause I wanted to be super cool like my Big Brother and someone Midori could be proud of ... But yeah. I definitely should ask Minami for pointers, the books in the library aren't any help. They only go on and on about Suna and Puppet history."  She'd ramble embarrassedly till she puttered out in the end. Seeing what he could get from the guard ninja.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:30 am

Satori glanced at her as she prattled on and tilted his head slightly.

"As long as you aren't bringing back the dead, or doing something against our beliefs, I don't care what anyone does Miyu. If it helps you grow stronger then do it," he stated simply with a smile, before turning his gaze back toward the man that was slowly coming free of his stupor: only to feel the palm against his forehead as his brows would knit together.

Then his body froze as Satori's eyes narrowed on the man, his chakra flowing into him.

Nightmare.

The Genjutsu swallowed up the man, devouring his mind and assaulting him with panic and terror. Destroying his psychological barriers with his own fears as his phobias tore into him from the inside out, only a few moments seemed to pass, but for the man it felt like far longer. Within his mind, Satori toyed with him, assaulting him and questioning him as he screamed in pain and begged for mercy. Finally slumping over as Satori released a slow breath and released his skull.

"They figured out that they were being attacked and condensed the other camps into the main location, the six here were to ambush us and take us out and then bring us to them at a meetup location," he pondered this information, mind working quickly as he held his chin. There were many options to go with this information, but a smile formed on his lips as he glanced up at Miyu. A test, what did she think they should do?

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:47 am

Miyu saw the torment the guard was going through with only mild interest. And when Satori was done manipulated two of the claws to Pierce the base of their spines. Killing them instantly.

Not wanting to pay the heft price of reactivating the Jutsu listened to Satori as a part of her went to shredding their clothes and preparing the Fuuin with their blood.

She'd nod towards the bodies on the seals as a silent acknowledgement for Satori to do the sealing and let her gaze go distant as she put her mind towards seeing what options lay before them.

"We no longer have the element of surprise. That sucks but we must deal with reality now that things have gone pear shaped. We know our main opponent has talent in trap work, is able to make plans within plans, and has at least a passable knowledge of Fuuin and strategy. And she now knows we're coming, so we can't rely on looking for trap supplies and bodies.

So our best bet is speed, raw force, and letting me use my chakra strings to help move us in unconventional ways or directions. Acting as an augmentation to your natural movements. Although we should train a little first so we can iron out body signals for me to do certain actions."

With that she'd wait for Satori to get the bodies sealed, and seal them to a central sealing cloth they were using. Before hopping on.

She'd loosely form rings around her finger and wrap string around Satori. And from their they'd hammer out the signals needed for her to anchor them onto solid surfaces and pull them to a different direction and a few basic tactics.

As they were ready to go. Miyu would ask, "Big Brother, am I doing good?"

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Satori released a low hum of thought at her explanations and smiled softly. If she were with a team of individuals her level, her assessments would be accurate, however...

"Use the strings on yourself, not me," he correctly simply before he would nod once at the rest of her decision. As she talked he had lifted a hand and sealed the corpses into the scroll with a handseal, before straightening and glancing around them briefly. As she hopped onto his back, he waited for her threads to coat herself instead of him he would straighten and release a slow breath.

"But, there was another option. Outplay her. But, since you want to go the brute-force route, we'll do that instead," he stated simply with a smile. Nodding once to her question. "You're doing well, you're adapting quickly, just stay on your toes and don't let down your guard."

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:21 pm

She tilted her head at his explaination, "That was my original idea. But since we haven't brought any traps, and couldn't find any. As well as them having advantage of numbers, preparation, trap materials. Which I doubt they'd leave behind. With as careful her strategies are. I reasoned that was no longer an option. So I thought it would be best to use what assets we do have to at least clear out their main force now that they have had plenty of time to prepare. And our greatest asset is your considerable strength, speed, and ability.

"At least that was my logic. How would you out play her? I mean I'm no team leader. But if we're acting as if I were. I'd love to hear the thoughts and perspectives of my teammates. Since they, like you, might have ideas I never considered."

After a brief bit of planning she'd hop on and prepare herself for the ride and whatever path of strategy they choose to use.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:29 pm

"Brute force is a valid tactic," he stated simply as he tilted his head with a slight smile.

"But traps only work well when they aren't expected. It may take a bit longer, but it would be entirely viable to simply wait until they had begun to travel now that we know the safe-zone they'll be headed for. We could even ambush them there, if we wished. But, that would take a few hours at an estimate due to their numbers and lack of properly organized training," lifting his shoulders in a shrug, he glanced over toward the brush as she climbed on.

"As long as you stay close, brute force is just fine and efficient," with this he launched himself forward once more, eyes narrowing as his senses reached out. Sniffing the air softly as he re-located the chakra signature of Red Eye that he'd picked up earlier, and began to steadily track her using his nose with his eyes and ears keeping a broad focus on their surroundings.

After a few minutes of travel, he abruptly halted, the reason became clear as below them the bandits were quickly milling about placing down different traps carefully while packing up basic provisions. Clearly preparing to head out as Satori crouched down, sitting on his heels while his eyes scanned the groups for the leaders.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Miyu smiled at the praise, and latched on. As they raced forth she took his other strategy into consideration for the future. Life was full of lessons and absorbing that would help her next time she ran into a similar predicament.

She held on tight as they practically flew to the central camp. She looked at the enemies set the traps and let out a soft sigh of admiration for seeing the set up in action.

She was waiting for Satori to do whatever he was doing when he saw four ninja forming a circle around another she couldn't quite make out.

That were making there way to a cave opening near the camp. She'd point to them, and would trust Satori to know the best idea to move forward.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:42 am

Satori's head tilted slightly to the side as he examined the woman standing in the center of the group barking out orders and showing them several hand-seals. Looked like basic sealing techniques to him. So they were sealing more than just explosive tags, that was actually impressive for non-ninja. But, his target was set now, and as the group began to work around them his chakra pulsed once through his body as his eyes narrowed on them.

Flow Acceleration. Evasion. Ability Boost.

"Hold on," he murmured softly to Miyu, and in that instant, the woman looked up showing brilliant crimson eyes that widened at the feral man standing above them. Her hands began to pull together in an attempt to perform a seal, and then she was gone, and so was Satori. Faster than any of the men, her or Miyu could see Satori had launched from the tree and appeared in front of the woman, quite literally appearing and disappearing as the chakra amplified movements allowed him to land a blow of his hand going straight through her left arm.

The limb flew through the air, cut cleanly in half by Satori's claws as though they were a sword instead before his hand kept going. Impaling her through the chest and destroying her heart. The fight was over before it even began as Satori kept his expression relaxed, ripping his hand out as the corpse fell with a dull thud as he focused on the next bandits before them. She was a sealing specialist, she could have implemented a variant of the Reverse Four Symbols Sealing on herself.

They needed to make the distance, his legs clenched, they were surrounded. He'd have to plow through them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 am