Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Yui and Kanna hang out[Kanna]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Yui and Kanna hang out[Kanna] Empty Yui and Kanna hang out[Kanna]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:26 pm

Yui had sent an invitation to Kanna and she wanted to thank her for all of her help she had given Yui. She had a place set up for the pair to have a nice quiet dinner and she would then take a walk with her and show her some of her art she had created. Yui was actually a pretty decent artist having painted since a young age and she had really never been able to show anyone except her brother. She hoped she could impress Kanna and show her she was not all about battle but had other sides to her as well, though she did wonder why she cared how Kanna felt about her. A slight blush would cross her face as she shook her head and waited, she would be wearing a black dress, its length down to her knees with an open back and fitting her figure nicely.

"I simply am inviting her as a friend, and show her I have many sides to me besides battle, she has done so much for me it is only right I do this for her."

The table for the pair was lit by candlelight with the food being served being some higher quality steak as well as some red wine to go with it. Still, she felt nervous like her heart was going to leap out of her chest, she was really happy to have met Kanna and really took all the things she said seriously about training her body to become stronger so gates were not so vicious on it.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 1,105,125

Yui and Kanna hang out[Kanna] Empty Re: Yui and Kanna hang out[Kanna]

Post by Copycat Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:10 am

Silence consumes the woman as she looks over the invitation that was offered to her by one of the recent students she'd been training. With an obvious frown present upon her facial features, the black-haired woman begrudgingly tucks it away into her cloak. After changing into a more casual attire so to speak, the woman sets off. For once, all of that gothic makeup's been removed from her facial features, leaving her unblemished, natural look to shine. Her hair's left down, most of her bangs pulled off to the side, with some exceptions still flowing down from her forehead.

The woman's ultimately worn a black short sleeve shirt with a single, detached arm warmer with a finger-less glove, covering up the gauze wrapped around the entirety of her right arm. Of course, the small bit of the arm between the warmer and the sleeve of the shirt shows some of the gauze, as well as her fingers, but it isn't that big of a deal to her. She's ultimately wearing matching pants, as well as gauze around her ankles to tuck said pants in, and standard sandals. Naturally, a hip pouch containing a few scrolls and tools, and a kunai holster serving the same purpose are pinned her pants leg in befitting locations.

After a reasonable amount of time spent spent strolling through the residential district to find her destination, she at last walks up onto a porch, hand upon her hip. The female casually elevates a single hand and tightens it into a light fist, before knocking upon the door apprehensively. She lets it drop back down to her side and backs up at that point, playing the waiting game now.

'I know I'm a doctor but this'd better not be an attempt to offer at-home treatment. Or something extra.'

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Yui smiled as she heard a knock, her house was quite nice clearly the house of someone her clan considered a princess. She had shown so much promise and was the pride of the clan so they treated her as such and gave her quite a nice place to live. As she would open the door she would invite Kanna inside a table ahead of the pair with the dinner ready, the wine on the table and the candles lit. She would pull a chair out for Kanna and wait for her to take a seat, she had so much to talk about with Kanna and show her she had more than one side.

"I know this may seem odd but I read this in a book was a good way to show appreciation for someone helping you. I also wanted you to come to show you another one of my talents my artwork, I think you will enjoy it, you see I have been painting for most of my life but have never shown anyone but my brother this artwork."

She would wait for Kanna to take a seat before taking her own seat across the table from her, Yui would begin to cut the meat as a servant would bring the pair some sides potatoes mashed, as well as corn beats, and some rice in case she preferred to not eat meat. Yui was very excited to show her the latest masterpiece she had created, it was in Kanna image after all and she was sure she would appreciate it.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu

Post by Copycat Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Kanna silently heads on in once she's welcomed into the home, peering around it quietly with her curious amber gaze. It was definitely better than her own home--but it was too much. At least for Kanna personally. The one-floor home that the Chuunin had personally was the perfect size for her, and wasn't very overwhelming for her to show up to. She elevates her hand to glance at her nails momentarily, still trailing behind the differently-dressed Kotoshura. To say in the least, the vibes the ravenous-haired woman was getting were off-putting.

And sure enough, the strange vibe was confirmed by the setting she found herself in. A two-person dinner, wine, and candles. 'Oh boy.' She muses to herself, wrinkling her nose a little bit. Maybe Yui was just extra polite in contrast to others? Somewhere in that sensible brain of hers Kanna could tell that wasn't the case; there was more to this. And she wasn't exactly interested in confirming that. Kanna hides her disinterest with a stoic expression, proceeding to push some black locks of hers behind her left ear as she settles into the seat.

Part of her felt bad for under-dressing if this was what she was invited for, but at the same time it kind of got her intentions across. She'd came here for discussion. As flattering as it was--if it this was what she was assuming it to be, Kanna was more of a worker than anything. The woman spent far more time worrying about her own occupation and the duties that came with it rather than more personal things. All she did when she had free time was sleep, train or read anyways. And maybe the occasional peek at fashion or makeup to see what look she could make for herself. There wasn't much interesting about her.

"Mm. Thank you." The Chuunin remarks, short and brief. At the mention of artwork, the female elevates a single brow of hers with somewhat of a curious expression upon her face. "Is that so? Interesting."

'I still don't quite know or understand what I did for this to occur. I've been sour as shit for the past few weeks--is that attractive somehow?' She inquires, biting back the urge to frown in confusion.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:50 pm

Yui smiled as she had let Kanna inside, she had taken a seat as Yui was also seated and beginning to enjoy the meal, she would pour herself a glass of wine and also offer Kanna some if she wanted. She asked Yui was her being dark and gloomy the past two weeks attractive making her laugh a bit. Yui was not attracted to her physically well she was but that was not the main attraction. She felt Kanna was strong, she may not see it now but to her, Kanna had potential to be a kage someday, in all honestly far more fitting than herself currently.

"The meal is thanks to you I want you to enjoy this meal there are no strings attached and if you do not wish to see my artwork you do not have to, I wanted to give you a gift you really helped me more than you know. The lessons I learned from you were quite valuable and taught me a lot about myself as a person."

She would continue to eat her meal while also slowly sipping the wine, making sure to swish it lightly in her mouth to get the best out of the flavor. It was pretty obvious she had drunk wine before and seemed completely natural about it, the dinner had no hidden meanings but was just the way Yui read in a book to make someone happy and appreciated.

Character File

Post by Copycat Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:33 pm

Kanna rejects the offer at wine. She still doesn't feel at all comfortable in her predicament--in fact most of the time she spent socializing was when she was instructing people. It wasn't for things that were more casual like this. The Chuunin does her best to contain her distaste though, and at least make this pleasant for Yui. She silently peers at the meal as the female speaks, seeking to appraise what was offered.

"There was no need for all of this. It's my job to aid shinobi and kunoichi that are under my jurisdiction." She remarks briefly. All this appreciation was odd to her to say in the least, but she doesn't seek to actively deny it, either. "I'll check it out I guess. I don't have much else planned for the day." The black-haired female admits. She doesn't really bother to take notice of the fact that the girl had drank wine before. She was more focused on finding ways to feel less awkward here.

"So. Have you been training in my absence? How's it been?"

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Yui continued to smile as she hoped Kanna would enjoy the meal, she refused the wine, however, making her a bit sad. It seemed to be clear Kanna maybe was not comfortable with all of this lavish style of dinner. She was glad to hear Kanna would check out her art, she wondered if it was good enough but despite her nerves, she was sure Kanna would enjoy it. After eating the meal Yui would let out a sigh as her stomach was now full, she would wait until Kanna was done before standing from the table and motioning for her to follow Yui to her art room. After walking several rooms down they would enter a room full of paintings covered by sheets, Yui would wait for her to step inside before she would begin to unveil the art. Most were paintings of various things in nature a fox catching a dove for food or a fish leaping from a stream but all of them were painted quite well.

"I feel art is an expression of one's soul and I tend to enjoy painting nature so maybe my soul is wild and full of unexpected things I guess. This last painting was one you inspired me to paint after I met you the first time a fire ignited in my heart and inspired me to paint this piece."

Yui would uncover the last remaining one it was a picture of a woman standing in a field of flowers but in the distance a volcano erupting. like a wave of heat had been suddenly released, the woman's hair would be blowing in the wind with her picking a flower and holding it to her nose. The volcano was Yui's heart as for the flower it was a signal she had picked her heart and had Yui attention she was not sure Kanna would understand that but it was fine if she did not.

Character File

Post by Copycat Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:00 am

Kanna slowly starts to eat, occasionally peering around her surroundings in silence. She was still questioning why this was being done for her. Even if she'd helped her out and taught her, the Chuunin felt like it was part of her job to do that. It seemed natural, and in that same sense she didn't think it reaped the value of appreciation. The black-haired female finally shifts her gaze to Yui for a moment in the midst of eating, before shifting it away about a moment after. 'Guess I don't mind it.' Kanna muses to herself. She sets it aside and focuses on the rest of her meal for the time being.

It isn't long after Yui finishes that she does as well. When the Kotoshura gestures for her to follow, the woman complies and starts to walk along, glancing at the each of the rooms that they pass through to reach the blonde's paintings covered by sheets. She steps in promptly, glancing at the various paintings that were being revealed one by one while Yui speaks. It was an impressive display, and despite never really having her own knack for painting, she felt like it was unique to be good at it. This was no exception.

Kanna rubs the nape of her neck as Yui introduces the last painting, cocking a brow upright at the mention of a "fire in her heart" from the moment they met. Did she really have that effect on her, and if so why? The Chuunin ultimately sticks to being silent as she peers at the painting, quietly piecing it all together. This was the exact opposite of what she wanted. She didn't want bonds. What was the point of building bonds in a career where it's expected for people to die? She didn't want to get her hopes up just to have them shattered again. It happened with Azumi--and despite her barely even knowing her it still left an ill feeling. She'd rather just never be happy with anyone than take the risk and be back to square one if they end up dying, because she'd just pit the blame on herself again.

The Chuunin had tried to at least make it clear that she wasn't around to be friendly with others, too. So she still didn't get why she was being treated this way, or why this in specific had happened. "Thanks but..." She pauses, frowning bitterly.

"I don't deserve it. Or all of what you're doing." She remarks.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:23 am

Yui could tell she at least thought the art was good but when Kanna spoke it hurt Yui heart, it was clear what was wrong now. Kanna felt she did not deserve to be loved or to be praised to live with such guilt she must be living with was sad. It made Yui realize she did not know anything about Kanna but one thing was clear she was a good person and this hatred of herself was not warranted. Yui would simply move in front of Kanna a look of sadness in her eyes, she was trying to bear all the pain for something the only people that said they did not deserve something were those trying to punish themselves and likely it was not even truly their fault.

"Kanna... never say that everyone deserves to feel happiness, no matter what you have done or who you have hurt. Thinking you don't deserve praise or love is wrong, I do not know what happened to you but making yourself suffer won't change anything from the past. You may have lost someone or someone betrayed you, either way, you should not feel that way about everyone give people a chance and life will be a lot more enjoyable."

She could only hope she did not insult Kanna but it made her heart feel heavy, so much burden she must be feeling, clearly, she was trying to not get close or to not enjoy life. This was something she did not deserve Kanna was a wonderful person from what she had seen and taught Yui so much, so seeing her in this way was heartbreaking to her.

Character File

Post by Copycat Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:41 pm

Kanna simply furrows her brows and folds her arms beneath her chest, averting her gaze in silence as the female speaks. It all seemed pointless in the end. Either of them could die any day right on the spot, whether by accident or intention. It was a bitter reality that she'd come to face with and was still coming to terms with, but with that reality brought a cloud of pessimism about her that just never seemed to fade. What was she going to gain from caring about people that could die at any moment? What would they gain from caring about her?

Sure, there was always the chance to just make the vow to protect them, but there was no telling if that could come to fruition. There was always someone stronger. And there was always a fifty percent chance that that stronger person would prey upon the people weaker than them, and use it to their advantage. That mission she lead was whole-hearted proof, and it just meant that she'd have to get stronger. If she dedicated her time to getting stronger and not spending her time sitting there socializing with others, acting like things like this weren't bound to happen if there wasn't someone strong enough to smack them down, then it'd just be a repetitive process.

It was an endless cycle she was insistent on breaking, but had fear that she may not be able to make it come to fruition. So she had to do her best to maintain this attitude---to not grow too attached to others for fear that it might bite her in the ass later. Even harder than it had already. "Yes, people deserve happiness. And it's something everyone can achieve. Not everyone has the same interpretation of happiness. Not everyone achieves the happiness they pursuit in the same way; some people seek happiness in ways that are unforgiving and uncaring of society's laws. Some people even seek to ruin others' happiness to fuel their own."

"There's no point in giving chances, no point in seeking happiness if there's no guarantee I can prevent people like that from ruining my sources of happiness. I'd rather be sad for an eternity than be happy one moment, and have that happiness stricken down upon and stomped on because that pleases someone else. I'd sooner be a prisoner to misery than a prisoner to torment." Kanna states, bringing her left hand to clench upon her bandage-covered arm, still frowning.

"The essence of being part of this military, being a shinobi or a kunoichi, is setting aside your sentiment for the sake of the village. The time I set aside to be mournful over something or someone could be invested into growth that actually matters more than sulking over death that's bound to happen sooner or later."

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:46 pm

She listened to Kanna words and it tore her heart apart, she had certainly been hurt in the past by someone she trusted or she had lost someone she loved. Still to think you can't find happiness and it was just easier to not give anyone a chance to be part of your life was depressing and sad to her. So she would rather be sad then open her heart to anyone else as Yui heard these words she could not help but to react she would move to Kanna and pull her head to her chest to hear her heart beating.

"I understand you have been hurt, and you do not want someone to give and take away your happiness but living like that is like living as the walking dead. You can feel my heartbeat and you can hear it thump, I am alive and I am very sure I would never hurt you. Life sometimes does hurt and love can hurt as well but it only makes the moments of happiness that much better, don't live your life as a walking corpse and give me a chance to show you joy. I... don't mean like a relationship... or anything right now I meant just let me show you how to enjoy life, show you all the wonderful things you are missing and the happiness others can bring if you give them a chance."

She would step back blushing just a bit and hoped she did not make Kanna mad but she could not stand the words she used, she thought so little of herself as to live life sad and lonely. Yes, she would avoid heartache but she would also never get to enjoy life unless someone opened her eyes to show her true happiness, being around someone that could change everything and bring a light to the otherwise dark world.

Character File

Post by Copycat Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:01 am

The female peers back at Yui as she attempts to close the distance and pull her to her chest. Not wanting to be that close, the female attempts to ultimately reject the advance, frowning at the blonde. "It isn't a matter of having been hurt. It's a matter of coming to terms with reality. People die. If I spent my time sulking over death i'd never get the practice I need to prevent it from happening." The black-haired woman remarks with a bitter tone, resolute in sticking to the way she was living now.

Truth be told, her only sources of entertainment these days had become just reading, growing stronger, and the occasional dabbling in fashion. Her hobbies were simplistic and rather dull in nature, but for the most part she seemed disinterested in trying to acquire anything else. Kanna finally speaks in regards to the rest of what she said though. "I'm what, twenty-three? I've already seen a decent amount of life and what it has to offer. In the end most of it doesn't matter. In the end most of it just ends up being in vain--a waste of time--a distraction from truth." She retorts.

"Don't waste your breath or your effort on growing too attached, when that attachment's just going to crumble one day." Kanna mumbles, dropping her hand from her opposing arm and turning. She wanted to leave badly at this point, but at the same time part of her didn't want to completely shatter the Kotoshura's pursuits. Maybe she'd be able to offer this same kind of thing to someone else. Someone who isn't so bitter and lonely, and afraid of loss.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 pm

Kanna had rejected her touch as she listened to her words more, it was clear she did not want to get close because people die. She also did not want to long for someone and felt it distracted her from becoming strong but she had it all wrong, having someone you want to protect made you stronger and able to go to even higher highs. Yes, people could abandon you and hurt you but to reject any thought of feeling connection was not worth it. It would be not worth living and feeling nothing because you are afraid to make contact, because you are scared to lose someone or because you don't want to be hurt by them.

"YOU ARE WRONG KANNA... IDIOT... YOU ARE BEING SUCH AN IDIOT... do you not understand, having someone you love and want to protect doesn't make you weaker, it brings a strength to dig down no matter how hard it is and climb back up. It helps you refuse to lose or refuse to die, you must live to be with who you care about."

Yui was trying to be strong as her eyes wanted to fill with tears, she really did not understand, Yui would not accept this she was going to force her to hug Yui as she appeared in front of her and forcefully tried to wrap her arms, no she would not let her walk away without understanding the feeling of being embraced by someone else.

"No matter what you say and how much you deny it, you want to care for someone and you want to be held. There is nothing wrong with feeling this way, it is what makes us human and not simply monsters, we are not monsters and yes we are shinobi but caring for people certainly doesn't make you weak. You get a bond and strength stronger than anyone else, I will not vanish I will not fade and no matter what you say or do to me I would be here for you wither you wanted it or not. If you want to leave that is fine, but I won't ever give up on you, I know I am right about you and I know how my heart feels."

She would back away and wait to see if she would get mad and storm off, Yui was not one to ever give up though. She knew for sure now it was destiny Kanna had met someone like her, an annoying light that shined into her darkness. Something that was both annoying and a comfort to have around, and something that would always be a rock even when she felt down.

Character File

Post by Copycat Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:40 pm

The female just keeps walking at that point, tired of having what she was saying basically be disregarded for a philosophy she clearly did not seek to have in her life again. With an angry leer the female snaps her attention to the Kotoshura as she attempts to make her stop moving. "You know what else can give you that kind of strength? Anger. Ambition. Pride. All emotions that are just as potent as something like that can give you that kind of strength. Because not everyone is going to have the same mindset, and not everyone is going to go through things that're going to make them want to rely on it." Kanna hisses in rebuttal.

The female squints at her spiel about how they're human. About how they aren't monsters. With every single remark she offers on it she clenches her teeth harder. Her left pinkie detaches itself in one fell swoop, dropping to the floor with threads keeping it hanging from the rest of her hand. Following that, several more jiongu threads spring out, intent on latching onto Yui, to yank her away while the female remains unmoving. She gives her a livid glare.

"We're killers, not civilians. People around us die at any moment. To the very thing you say other people aren't---monsters. You mean to tell me the filth that kills for a cause selfish enough to only apply to them isn't a monster? Don't fucking tell me what I want, because I know what I want. I want to destroy the cesspool of people that're like that, even if I have to become just as much of a monster for that to come to fruition. I want to erase them so that no one else has to deal with garbage like them wrecking their lives and taking the people important to them away."

"That is what my heart wants. We aren't kindred spirits. Maybe when you're older or you've actually experienced the same thing you'll understand, but until then don't even bother trying to sympathize with someone you don't understand or don't bother to understand because of that petty, 'everything is going to be alright', childish philosophy that everyone follows when they get into this career." She remarks, allowing her voice to quell. The threads leaking from the clearly-removed digit start to seep back into the coverage of her body's interior, and with it the part of the digit reels back in, stitched back to the rest of it.

"And before you try to claim I'm human again, don't kid yourself. My body's the farthest thing from humane, and nothing is changing that." She remarks, regarding the kinjutsu that's changed her. If her point has successfully gotten across, the woman starts to stride away, intent on leaving the residence altogether. She needed to cool down---she needed to do a lot of things.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:38 am

Suddenly Kanna exploded her emotions finally coming to the surface, she finally was letting it all out, and while it hurt Yui hearing her words it was what she needed to do to move on. Of course, anger and those other emotions could make you stronger but they could also twist you into something you don't want to be. She did not, however, agree they were monsters, they were strong to protect the citizens of the village and the lives of their families. She said she would become a monster to destroy a monster, Yui was at a loss for words.

Before she could even respond she flat out said they were not kindred spirits as she said maybe once Yui grew up more she would understand. Yui knew that was not true she would never change and become so cynical, but she was shocked by Kanna and her threads leaving her body, she had no idea what sort of jutsu that was but she still saw Kanna as a lost soul and someone she could save. She needed to calm down and think some and she was sure she got through to her somewhat she was able to finally let everything out. She finally let her emotions release instead of holding it all in and sure the words hurt but it was something Kanna and Yui both needed to hear.

"I understand... I wish you the best Kanna but I won't give up on you... I guess maybe its best if you leave and we both think some about today."

Despite her hurting heart Yui would wear a smile and wave goodbye to Kanna as she left for the exit. She would not give up on her she now understood how to approach her and what she had to do in order to allow Kanna to open up her heart. Yui would lead Kanna out and close the door walking away before she would begin to cry, her heart ached so much but she stayed strong in front of Kanna. She would spend the next several hours crying but also thinking of a plan, she had heard about this beach event and hoped Kanna would show up there so she could try to talk to her more.

-Exit Thread-

EXP 10x8=80

Character File

Post by Copycat Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 am

Kanna simply continues glaring daggers at the female once she speaks to her in response. It seemed she'd finally stopped trying to coax her into this whole thing, and that was a relief to her. She power-walks her way to the exit, whether she is or isn't guided there, and wordlessly leaves, not responding to the female's statement about not giving up on her. All she'd think of about this day was that it ended up being something else that pissed her off.

That's at least what she's currently thinking. She strides off without a second thought, intent on spending the rest of her day indoors so she can read and calm down from her brief burst of anger and angst.

(exit)

Updates | Application
    Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:15 pm