Welcome Guest! You have made 38 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Unapproved Suna Missions

    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1249
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Inari Osaki on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:29 pm

    Post all Suna mission ideas here following the template to be approved and officially added to its mission board!


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1249
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Inari Osaki on Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:07 am

    Mission Name: Team Recycle!
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Sort trash for recyclable items.
    Description: People don't understand the importance of recycling! They throw their trash in the nearest bin without much thought where it goes. Help out by digging in trash bins and fishing out recyclable garbage.
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Scrubbing
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Wash the buildings in the market district to make them look pretty.
    Description: Dust storms and low precipitation causes the village to look awfully dusty. Grab a bucket and scrubber and get to work!
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Herb Harvesting Vol.2
    Mission Type: Gathering
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Locate Milk Thistle in Sunagakure's greenhouse.
    Description: Sunagakure's massive greenhouses serves as a habit for many herbs. Make your way through the greenhouses and find the correct herb. Make sure you exercise caution as some herbs must be handled with care!
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Moving Rocks
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Clear the path blocking the mine entrance.
    Description: Explosive mishandling caused a rockfall at the entrance of Sunagakure's granite mine. Help clear the path, though be careful not to cause another cave-in.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Flashflood Warning!
    Mission Type: Rescue
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Help rescue the kittens in shelter from rising waters.
    Description: It rarely rains in Sunagakure, but when it does it hits hard. The strong currents often flood housing on lower ground, and this threatens the safety of a local kitten orphanage. Help relocate the kittens at all cost.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Kitsuki Kurahasa
    Genin

    Posts : 516
    Join date : 2017-09-14

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Kitsuki Kurahasa on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 pm

    @Inari Osaki wrote:Mission Name: Team Recycle!
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Sort trash for recyclable items.
    Description: People don't understand the importance of recycling! They throw their trash in the nearest bin without much thought where it goes. Help out by digging in trash bins and fishing out recyclable garbage.
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Scrubbing
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Wash the buildings in the market district to make them look pretty.
    Description: Dust storms and low precipitation causes the village to look awfully dusty. Grab a bucket and scrubber and get to work!
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Herb Harvesting Vol.2
    Mission Type: Gathering
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Locate Milk Thistle in Sunagakure's greenhouse.
    Description: Sunagakure's massive greenhouses serves as a habit for many herbs. Make your way through the greenhouses and find the correct herb. Make sure you exercise caution as some herbs must be handled with care!
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Moving Rocks
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Clear the path blocking the mine entrance.
    Description: Explosive mishandling caused a rockfall at the entrance of Sunagakure's granite mine. Help clear the path, though be careful not to cause another cave-in.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Flashflood Warning!
    Mission Type: Rescue
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Help rescue the kittens in shelter from rising waters.
    Description: It rarely rains in Sunagakure, but when it does it hits hard. The strong currents often flood housing on lower ground, and this threatens the safety of a local kitten orphanage. Help relocate the kittens at all cost.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Approved. Inari gains 2,750 Ryo.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: S
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Gear
    Quantum Meruit Armour [50/46]
    Amicus Curiae [20/20 Explosions]
    100 Broadhead Arrows [C-Grade Quality]
    Evanescence
    Inari Osaki
    Inari Osaki
    Genin

    Posts : 1249
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Armor Crafting | Fuuinjutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Inari Osaki on Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:01 am

    Mission Name: Show Them You Mean Business!
    Mission Type: Diplomacy
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Persuade the chairman to allow a store owner to expand.
    Description: A very successful clothier in a mall wishes to expand his department to allow more wares to be sold and increase overall profits. However, the frugal chairman on the mall wants to limit rooms per store manager. Convince the chairman by any means necessary.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Oh...I Forgot
    Mission Type: Delivery
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Deliver the much desired groceries.
    Description: An old woman who visits Sunagakure once a month to buy essentials forgot to stop by the butcher. Since a second trip would be too much for her old body it is your job to pick up the meat and deliver it to her cottage outside the village. Be wary that hornets and scorpions love raw meat and may give you some trouble on your journey.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Wasp Infestation
    Mission Type: Elimination
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Clear out the oasis from giant wasps.
    Description: When the dates begin to fall every year they attract hordes of giant wasps that feast on the sugars. This makes the oasis unsafe for travelers. Eliminate all wasps and dispose of their corpses safely.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Clear the Drain
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clear the flood tunnels from debris.
    Description: The rare chance it rains there is often flooding involved. This causes the flood tunnels to get backed up with junk causing some minor blockage. Clear out this garbage and ensure the tunnels are clear for the next flood.
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: A Bundle Of Sticks
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean the park from any fallen branches.
    Description: A coldfront causes high winds overnight that stripped most trees in Sunagakure from their smaller branches. Peruse the parks and pick up any litter left behind.
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C++
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C++


    Character Updates
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

    Posts : 576
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Chigetsu on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:11 am

    @Inari Osaki wrote:Mission Name: Show Them You Mean Business!
    Mission Type: Diplomacy
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Persuade the chairman to allow a store owner to expand.
    Description: A very successful clothier in a mall wishes to expand his department to allow more wares to be sold and increase overall profits. However, the frugal chairman on the mall wants to limit rooms per store manager. Convince the chairman by any means necessary.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Oh...I Forgot
    Mission Type: Delivery
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Deliver the much desired groceries.
    Description: An old woman who visits Sunagakure once a month to buy essentials forgot to stop by the butcher. Since a second trip would be too much for her old body it is your job to pick up the meat and deliver it to her cottage outside the village. Be wary that hornets and scorpions love raw meat and may give you some trouble on your journey.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Wasp Infestation
    Mission Type: Elimination
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Clear out the oasis from giant wasps.
    Description: When the dates begin to fall every year they attract hordes of giant wasps that feast on the sugars. This makes the oasis unsafe for travelers. Eliminate all wasps and dispose of their corpses safely.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Clear the Drain
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clear the flood tunnels from debris.
    Description: The rare chance it rains there is often flooding involved. This causes the flood tunnels to get backed up with junk causing some minor blockage. Clear out this garbage and ensure the tunnels are clear for the next flood.
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: A Bundle Of Sticks
    Mission Type: Cleanup
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean the park from any fallen branches.
    Description: A coldfront causes high winds overnight that stripped most trees in Sunagakure from their smaller branches. Peruse the parks and pick up any litter left behind.
    Payment: 10,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Approved. Inari gains 2,750 Ryo.
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2020-01-19
    Age : 28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Azuma Asakaze on Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:37 pm

    Mission Name: High Value Target
    Mission Type: Escort
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Protect the Person of Interest to the Land of River's border.
    Description: A wealthy business owner has requested the aid of an architect from Sunagakure, and wants this POI escorted from Sunagakure to The Land of Rivers border, where another escort team hired by the business owner will take over. But watch out, word has gotten out to the bandits of the desert that this architect is wanted by someone of vast wealth, and wish to kidnap them for ransom. You will either be intercepted by 5 Genin (D-Class) skill level henchmen, 2 Chuunin (C-Class) skill level Bandit Leader's underlings, or a Jounin (B-Class) Bandit Leader during your travels in the desert.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 2 Chuunin, or Jounin+

    Mission Name: Special Mail Service
    Mission Type: Asset Transport
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Deliver the asset to the designated location.
    Description: A high ranking official of Sunagakure has an urgent message that needs to be delivered as fast as possible to a village in the Land of Iron. You are handed a scroll and sent to deliver it as quickly as possible. There may be a chance of danger but your speed should keep you out of it.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin w/B-Tier Speed+

    Mission Name: Avenge the Village
    Mission Type: Tracking and Execution
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Locate a group of bandits and bring them to justice.
    Description: Sunagakure has gotten word that a small village in the South Eastern region has been burned to the ground, no survivors. A local known group of bandits have been bragging that this was their doing. You are to go to the village and find proof this group was behind the sacking of this village, then find the group and bring them to Justice, punishment; Death.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 2 Chuunin, or Jounin+

    Mission Name: Retrieve the Scrolls
    Mission Type: Infiltration and Retrieval
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Infiltrate a Criminal Fort and Retrieve Stolen Scrolls with Valuable Info
    Description: A powerful organization of Criminals have taken home in a Fort near the border with The Land of Rain, and within this Fort was Three old and valuable scrolls, priceless info in the hands of criminals. Sunagakure can not let this be and has dispatched Shinobi to retrieve these scrolls. Remember, getting the scrolls is the goal, the criminals in the fort are numerous and powerful, a frontal assault would require an entire squad of strong shinobi, but a single shinobi with enough skills in stealth may sneak in and out without anyone noticing.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin w/A Int or Per to Sneak in and not fight. 2 Jounin for the 'Come through the front door' approach

    Mission Name: Stop the Kaiju--I mean Summon!
    Mission Type: Eliminate the Threat
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Either defeat or out-last a powerful Summon
    Description: A powerful and large summon has appeared just outside a nearby village. Signals for help has been sent and Sunagakure has sent a response team to deal with the threat. You must either defeat the summon that has appeared near a neighboring village, threatening its entire existence--or at least stall its progress until dispelled (10 rounds). The Summon is a random creature, the summoner escaped and isn't a threat. It is equal to a B-Class Summon, and is rather large, 10 meters tall. It poses a major threat and shouldn't be treated lightly.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 3 Chuunin, or 2 Jounin


    _________________
    Data Book Entry: Azuma Asakaze:
    Azuma Asakaze

    Stats
    Str: C (450)
    Con: B (950)
    Stm: B (950)
    Spd: A (1650)
    Coor: A (1650)
    Int: B (950)
    Per: A (1650)

    Updates | Techniques
    Okane
    Okane

    Posts : 181
    Join date : 2020-01-24

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Okane on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:06 pm

    Mission Name: Patrol the Miracle Oasis
    Mission Type: Patrol for small time bandits
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Discourage bandit activity in the region
    Description: Patrol around the Miracle Oasis for any bandit activity in the ruins. Use a show of force if you have to but don't kill anyone. There will be 3 bandits (D rank stats no jutsu) armed with an assortment of rusted pipes. (D rank) Discourage any criminal activity they might be pursuing.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: Genin+


    _________________
    Character Name: Tomi, Okane
    Spendable Experience: 290
    Total Experience: 5440
    Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A


    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Yoshitsune on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:10 pm

    @Okane wrote:Mission Name: Patrol the Miracle Oasis
    Mission Type: Patrol for small time bandits
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Discourage bandit activity in the region
    Description: Patrol around the Miracle Oasis for any bandit activity in the ruins. Use a show of force if you have to but don't kill anyone. There will be 3 bandits (D rank stats no jutsu) armed with an assortment of rusted pipes. (D rank) Discourage any criminal activity they might be pursuing.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements:  Genin+

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Yoshitsune
    Yoshitsune

    Posts : 138
    Join date : 2019-12-17

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Yoshitsune on Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:10 pm

    @Azuma Asakaze wrote:Mission Name: High Value Target
    Mission Type: Escort
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Protect the Person of Interest to the Land of River's border.
    Description: A wealthy business owner has requested the aid of an architect from Sunagakure, and wants this POI escorted from Sunagakure to The Land of Rivers border, where another escort team hired by the business owner will take over. But watch out, word has gotten out to the bandits of the desert that this architect is wanted by someone of vast wealth, and wish to kidnap them for ransom. You will either be intercepted by 5 Genin (D-Class) skill level henchmen, 2 Chuunin (C-Class) skill level Bandit Leader's underlings, or a Jounin (B-Class) Bandit Leader during your travels in the desert.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 2 Chuunin, or Jounin+

    Mission Name: Special Mail Service
    Mission Type: Asset Transport
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Deliver the asset to the designated location.
    Description: A high ranking official of Sunagakure has an urgent message that needs to be delivered as fast as possible to a village in the Land of Iron. You are handed a scroll and sent to deliver it as quickly as possible. There may be a chance of danger but your speed should keep you out of it.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin w/B-Tier Speed+

    Mission Name: Avenge the Village
    Mission Type: Tracking and Execution
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Locate a group of bandits and bring them to justice.
    Description: Sunagakure has gotten word that a small village in the South Eastern region has been burned to the ground, no survivors. A local known group of bandits have been bragging that this was their doing. You are to go to the village and find proof this group was behind the sacking of this village, then find the group and bring them to Justice, punishment; Death.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 2 Chuunin, or Jounin+

    Mission Name: Retrieve the Scrolls
    Mission Type: Infiltration and Retrieval
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Infiltrate a Criminal Fort and Retrieve Stolen Scrolls with Valuable Info
    Description: A powerful organization of Criminals have taken home in a Fort near the border with The Land of Rain, and within this Fort was Three old and valuable scrolls, priceless info in the hands of criminals. Sunagakure can not let this be and has dispatched Shinobi to retrieve these scrolls. Remember, getting the scrolls is the goal, the criminals in the fort are numerous and powerful, a frontal assault would require an entire squad of strong shinobi, but a single shinobi with enough skills in stealth may sneak in and out without anyone noticing.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin w/A Int or Per to Sneak in and not fight. 2 Jounin for the 'Come through the front door' approach

    Mission Name: Stop the Kaiju--I mean Summon!
    Mission Type: Eliminate the Threat
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Either defeat or out-last a powerful Summon
    Description: A powerful and large summon has appeared just outside a nearby village. Signals for help has been sent and Sunagakure has sent a response team to deal with the threat. You must either defeat the summon that has appeared near a neighboring village, threatening its entire existence--or at least stall its progress until dispelled (10 rounds). The Summon is a random creature, the summoner escaped and isn't a threat. It is equal to a B-Class Summon, and is rather large, 10 meters tall. It poses a major threat and shouldn't be treated lightly.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 3 Chuunin, or 2 Jounin

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Yoshitsune Sōjōbō
    Spendable Experience: 0
    Total Experience: 1500
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 46,900
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C++
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2701-yoshitsune-s-updates
    Raijin
    Raijin
    Kazekage

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2018-05-30

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Raijin on Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:57 pm

    Mission Name: Eliminate the Death Eater's
    Mission Type: Assault
    Mission Rank: A
    Mission Goal: The Death Eaters are either eliminated or captured.
    Description: Out in the deepest trenches of the Sunrise Desert. There is a prosperous hub within the Bloody Rock Forest. The hub was called the Thirsty Scorpion Town. Although it is a place for many to come to boast there marketing skills, they have been plagued with attacks. The town council has pleaded for the Sunagakure's hand in handling these foreign attackers. They've told Suna Intelligence that their security for their trading caravans had been ambushed repeatedly. Killing their guards easily, meaning they were most likely ninja. Find this group and eliminate them. Reports of masked men were seen in a sandy cave like area near the village. Perhaps this is where they are hiding. They are assumed armed and dangerous, approach with intent to kill.
    Payment: 60,000
    Requirements: Jounin+ 2/3 team


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A
    Kara
    Kara
    Civilian

    Village : Sunagakure
    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2020-02-08
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemisty, Iryojutsu, Master, Engineering, Investor, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith
    Class: A
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Kara on Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:41 pm

    Mission Name: The Train Job
    Mission Type: Retrieving and Delivering Medical Supplies
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Retrieve stolen medical supplies from a group of bandits and deliver the supplies to the needy.
    Description: Sunagakure received word that a small group of bandits has been plundering shipments of medicine to a small settlement just north of the Village. You must retrieve the supplies and deliver the medicine to those in need of it. The bandits must be punished for their crimes, punishment up to and including death is permitted.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 2 Chuunin, or Jounin+


    _________________
    Unapproved Suna Missions YphmR8Y

    Mistress Kara:
    Character Name: Kara Kazehana
    Spendable Experience: 860
    Total Experience: 3760
    Renown: 6500
    Ryo: 1,918,500
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: S+
    • Perception: B

    Ei Kanagawa
    Ei Kanagawa

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2020-01-21

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Ei Kanagawa on Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:43 pm

    Doku wrote:Mission Name: The Train Job
    Mission Type: Retrieving and Delivering Medical Supplies
    Mission Rank: B
    Mission Goal: Retrieve stolen medical supplies from a group of bandits and deliver the supplies to the needy.
    Description: Sunagakure received word that a small group of bandits has been plundering shipments of medicine to a small settlement just north of the Village. You must retrieve the supplies and deliver the medicine to those in need of it. The bandits must be punished for their crimes, punishment up to and including death is permitted.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: 2 Chuunin, or Jounin+

    approved
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

    Posts : 576
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Chigetsu on Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:10 am

    @Raijin wrote:Mission Name: Eliminate the Death Eater's
    Mission Type: Assault
    Mission Rank: A
    Mission Goal: The Death Eaters are either eliminated or captured.
    Description: Out in the deepest trenches of the Sunrise Desert. There is a prosperous hub within the Bloody Rock Forest. The hub was called the Thirsty Scorpion Town. Although it is a place for many to come to boast there marketing skills, they have been plagued with attacks. The town council has pleaded for the Sunagakure's hand in handling these foreign attackers. They've told Suna Intelligence that their security for their trading caravans had been ambushed repeatedly. Killing their guards easily, meaning they were most likely ninja. Find this group and eliminate them. Reports of masked men were seen in a sandy cave like area near the village. Perhaps this is where they are hiding. They are assumed armed and dangerous, approach with intent to kill.
    Payment: 60,000
    Requirements: Jounin+ 2/3 team

    approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:

    Character Name: Chigetsu Hozuki
    Spendable Experience: 1240
    Total Experience: 6560
    Renown: 2,650
    Ryo:  433,650
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2625-chigetsu-s-updates

    Spoiler:

    On Person
    Mountain Jacket
    Hozuki Dehydrification Belt
    1 Hip Pouch
    - 15 Kunai
    - 10 Explosive Tags
    - 1 Flash Bomb
    - 1 Smoke Bomb
    - 150 ft Steel Wire
    - Sack of Military Ration Pills
    - Radio
    - 2 Batteries
    3 Holsters
    - 10 Shuriken Each
    Baldric
    - Ninjato
    - Titanium Water Bottle

    At Home
    Mail Shirt
    Ebony Woven Silk

    Kara
    Kara
    Civilian

    Village : Sunagakure
    Posts : 176
    Join date : 2020-02-08
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemisty, Iryojutsu, Master, Engineering, Investor, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith
    Class: A
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Kara on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:34 pm

    Mission Name: Team Building Exercises
    Mission Type: Gathering Lost Materials
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: During a sandstorm a shipment of crafting materials was lost, go into the desert outside of Sunagakure with shovels, dig them up and return them to the merchant who lost them.
    Description: A jewel crafter had been expecting a supply of precious metals and gems. After a recent sandstorm a crates worth of these supplies have been strewn in the sand surrounding Sunagakure. You have been supplied with shovels and linen bags and have been requested to retrieve the supplies. There are others that have heard of the missing supplies and may wish to beat you to the prize, the jeweler has requested that no one be slain over their materials.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+


    _________________
    Unapproved Suna Missions YphmR8Y

    Mistress Kara:
    Character Name: Kara Kazehana
    Spendable Experience: 860
    Total Experience: 3760
    Renown: 6500
    Ryo: 1,918,500
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: S+
    • Perception: B

    Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2020-01-02

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Ikomiki on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:37 pm

    @Kara wrote:Mission Name: Team Building Exercises
    Mission Type: Gathering Lost Materials
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: During a sandstorm a shipment of crafting materials was lost, go into the desert outside of Sunagakure with shovels, dig them up and return them to the merchant who lost them.
    Description: A jewel crafter had been expecting a supply of precious metals and gems. After a recent sandstorm a crates worth of these supplies have been strewn in the sand surrounding Sunagakure. You have been supplied with shovels and linen bags and have been requested to retrieve the supplies. There are others that have heard of the missing supplies and may wish to beat you to the prize, the jeweler has requested that no one be slain over their materials.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Ikomiki Otsutsuki
    Spendable Experience: 405
    Total Experience: 4275
    Renown: 250
    Ryo: 15,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: X
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2831-ikomiki-s-updates#22390
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama
    Admin

    Posts : 908
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Chen Kimyōnakama on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:48 am

    Mission Name: Scrap Yard Work
    Mission Type: Clean-Up
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up the scrap yard
    Description: Old Man Jenkem needs help cleaning up his scrap yard. He needs a couple of strapping genin to help him move and crush scrap.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: No Smoking
    Mission Type: Guarding
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up the scrap yard
    Description: There are a couple of delinquent kids smoking weed in front of a popular gentleman's club. Rough up the delinquents and dissuade them from going into this area
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Informant Handling
    Mission Type: Administration
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Collect reports
    Description: Sunagakure has a huge network of spies and informants. Snitches drop off reports to a discreete location in Suna. Your job is to process these snitch reports and send them to the village's budding intelligence network. All the information is unreadable to those without the proper clearance.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin+


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Unapproved Suna Missions Rsz-dbzkdws-9c00708f-0289-4830-aa5c-020a3ba557d5


    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

    Posts : 576
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Chigetsu on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:58 am

    @Chen Kimyōnakama wrote:Mission Name: Scrap Yard Work
    Mission Type: Clean-Up
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up the scrap yard
    Description: Old Man Jenkem needs help cleaning up his scrap yard. He needs a couple of strapping genin to help him move and crush scrap.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: No Smoking
    Mission Type: Guarding
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up the scrap yard
    Description: There are a couple of delinquent kids smoking weed in front of a popular gentleman's club. Rough up the delinquents and dissuade them from going into this area
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Informant Handling
    Mission Type: Administration
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Collect reports
    Description: Sunagakure has a huge network of spies and informants. Snitches drop off reports to a discreete location in Suna. Your job is to process these snitch reports and send them to the village's budding intelligence network. All the information is unreadable to those without the proper clearance.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin+

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:

    Character Name: Chigetsu Hozuki
    Spendable Experience: 1240
    Total Experience: 6560
    Renown: 2,650
    Ryo:  433,650
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2625-chigetsu-s-updates

    Spoiler:

    On Person
    Mountain Jacket
    Hozuki Dehydrification Belt
    1 Hip Pouch
    - 15 Kunai
    - 10 Explosive Tags
    - 1 Flash Bomb
    - 1 Smoke Bomb
    - 150 ft Steel Wire
    - Sack of Military Ration Pills
    - Radio
    - 2 Batteries
    3 Holsters
    - 10 Shuriken Each
    Baldric
    - Ninjato
    - Titanium Water Bottle

    At Home
    Mail Shirt
    Ebony Woven Silk

    Akari Uchiha
    Akari Uchiha
    Genin

    Posts : 451
    Join date : 2018-08-27
    Age : 28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Akari Uchiha on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:10 pm

    Mission Name: Explore The Lost Temple
    Mission Type: Investigation
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Find Artifacts
    Description: During a recent sandstorm a old temple was revealed in the desert. Enter it and scavenge it for any potential valuable artifacts. Be wary, others in the desert are probably already there.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: D-Class

    Mission Name: North? South? East? Or West?
    Mission Type: Rescue
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Rescue the trapped civilians.
    Description: A Brutal sandstorm kicked up out in the last known location of a patrol, they haven’t reported in yet. It’s probable that the sandstorm messed up their sense of the direction and they are now lost in the desert with minimal supplies. Track them down and escort them home.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: D-Class

    Mission Name: Stop The Man From Stealing Sand
    Mission Type: Capture
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Recapture the loon.
    Description: A man who was put into the psychiatric ward of the hospital due to insanity has escaped. He’s attacked people before but mostly what he does is just..steal sand, in a desert. Recapture him.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: D-Class



    _________________
    Character Name: Akari Uchiha
    Spendable Experience: 295
    Total Experience:  4,925
    Renown: 2,500
    Ryo: 79,650
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: A


    Limit Break Points: We

    • Physical: Dont
    • Technique: Have
    • Destiny: These

    Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: No u
    Link to Known Techniques: Look in the above link buttercup
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

    Posts : 576
    Join date : 2019-11-30

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Chigetsu on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:11 pm

    @Akari Uchiha wrote:Mission Name: Explore The Lost Temple
    Mission Type: Investigation
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Find Artifacts
    Description: During a recent sandstorm a old temple was revealed in the desert. Enter it and scavenge it for any potential valuable artifacts. Be wary, others in the desert are probably already there.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: D-Class

    Mission Name: North? South? East? Or West?
    Mission Type:  Rescue
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Rescue the trapped civilians.
    Description: A Brutal sandstorm kicked up out in the last known location of a patrol, they haven’t reported in yet. It’s probable that the sandstorm messed up their sense of the direction and they are now lost in the desert with minimal supplies. Track them down and escort them home.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: D-Class

    Mission Name: Stop The Man From Stealing Sand
    Mission Type: Capture
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Recapture the loon.
    Description: A man who was put into the psychiatric ward of the hospital due to insanity has escaped. He’s attacked people before but mostly what he does is just..steal sand, in a desert. Recapture him.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: D-Class


    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:

    Character Name: Chigetsu Hozuki
    Spendable Experience: 1240
    Total Experience: 6560
    Renown: 2,650
    Ryo:  433,650
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2625-chigetsu-s-updates

    Spoiler:

    On Person
    Mountain Jacket
    Hozuki Dehydrification Belt
    1 Hip Pouch
    - 15 Kunai
    - 10 Explosive Tags
    - 1 Flash Bomb
    - 1 Smoke Bomb
    - 150 ft Steel Wire
    - Sack of Military Ration Pills
    - Radio
    - 2 Batteries
    3 Holsters
    - 10 Shuriken Each
    Baldric
    - Ninjato
    - Titanium Water Bottle

    At Home
    Mail Shirt
    Ebony Woven Silk

    Raijin
    Raijin
    Kazekage

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2018-05-30

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Raijin on Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:44 pm

    Mission Name: New Bonds: Seek the Mist
    Mission Type: Political
    Mission Rank: A
    Mission Goal: Gain a trade/alliance agreement
    Description: The Kazekage is seeking to make good with the major nations in this troubling times. Using what resources they have available to them. Suna wishes to gain an alliance with the Kirigakure, though settling for a trade agreement would also be satisfactory. With some villages uneasy about the current world affairs. It would pay to see Suna on the right side of things.
    Payment: 50,000
    Requirements: Jounin+


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A
    Ikomiki
    Ikomiki

    Posts : 363
    Join date : 2020-01-02

    Unapproved Suna Missions Empty Re: Unapproved Suna Missions

    Post by Ikomiki on Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:58 pm

    @Raijin wrote:Mission Name: New Bonds: Seek the Mist
    Mission Type: Political
    Mission Rank: A
    Mission Goal: Gain a trade/alliance agreement
    Description: The Kazekage is seeking to make good with the major nations in this troubling times. Using what resources they have available to them. Suna wishes to gain an alliance with the Kirigakure, though settling for a trade agreement would also be satisfactory. With some villages uneasy about the current world affairs. It would pay to see Suna on the right side of things.
    Payment: 50,000
    Requirements: Jounin+

    Approved


    _________________
    Character Sheet:
    Character Name: Ikomiki Otsutsuki
    Spendable Experience: 405
    Total Experience: 4275
    Renown: 250
    Ryo: 15,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: X
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 3

    Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2831-ikomiki-s-updates#22390

      Current date/time is Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:15 pm