Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Training Extravaganza

Tōri
    Tōri
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Training Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Extravaganza

Post by Tōri Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:07 am

As things began to wind down Sera asked for some advice as a fresh genin, Tōri’s hand habitually moved up to stroke his beard as he pondered the question. There were a great many things he wished he knew when he was just starting out, but there was one thing that continued to reappear in his youth he wished to impart on the young shinobi. Times were different then too, there were more widespread conflicts with younger and younger shinobi seeing more real action. Thankfully his genin was exempt from such trials at this juncture, though the upcoming challenges from the chūnin  exams would prove testing if she was up for the task one day.

“Something I struggled with in my youth was breaking out of the path that I had set for myself to follow. It can be tempting to try and plot out your trajectory, but that mindset quickly became rigid and stale. It’s important to draw from all aspects of life, as a shinobi but also as a person. All I can ask is that you keep an open and inquisitive mind. Though I can see you already have one of those down in spades.” He’d let out a small chuckle at the girl's unbridled enthusiasm and inquisitiveness.

With the sun beginning to stretch longer and longer shadows Tōri realized that it would be a good time to call their first meeting now, no need to be overworked on the first day. “That will conclude our first training session. I’ll send word to you for our next meeting. It was nice to get to know you a little better Sera, I look forward to seeing what sort of shinobi and person you become.”

[Exit]

Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Ninjutsu (Raiton), Katon, Kanchijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 75,625

Training Extravaganza - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Extravaganza

Post by Sera Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:25 pm

Sera spent her entire life training towards being a hunter and living her parents’ legacy. When she entered the ninja academy she focused on learning techniques that would make her be a better hunter as well. The world was wide open with possibilities and she chose to focus on something she was already good at. That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it was nice to be reminded that she could be whatever she wanted. The trajectory of her life wasn’t set in stone and she could learn other types of techniques if she chose to.

“I’ll definitely keep that in mind.  Although I have my specialties, I’m open to change and learning whatever makes me a greater version of myself.”

Her teacher wrapped up the training session and implied a second session in the future. Sera would nod in agreement and make her way home as well.

“Thanks Tori-sensei! Until next time!”

[exit thread]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 pm