Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Tricks For Beginners

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Tricks For Beginners  Empty Tricks For Beginners

Post by Burittsu Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:03 pm

Making his way to the training field it was a beautiful morning in the village Burittsu had sent out a letter to the young Hisha to meet him outside. He would be found standing in the middle of the empty field enjoying the solitude of the land. In his crimson armor and demonic boots with Samehada upon his back the shinobi enjoyed his time back home. As a small breeze flowed through the land moving the mist a little in the village yet remained where it belonged. The shinobi had enough patience to wait as long as he needed to see if the capability of this shinobi himself could be used for a greater purpose.

This was something to be seen soon enough as for now Burittsu would stand in silence as the land remained cold from his presence. Samehada itself would only remain silent, consuming the taste of the chakra that rested within him. Cracking his neck as his blue hair flowed in the air he could only enjoy what was to come on this day rubbing his chin. He almost forgot the rings upon his finger as the metal rubbed his skin looking down at both hands at the eight golden rings. Burittsu could only hope to make the dreams of the Yuki come true with enough practice and patience he may get the job done.

Chakra:

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: Broke

Tricks For Beginners  Empty Re: Tricks For Beginners

Post by Hisha Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:23 pm

Hisha
    6a2e924a8394468529a626273862d882.jpg
    Kabocha

Hisha arrived promptly, as one would upon being summoned by the lord of their village. He had half expected Blitz to have simply made up his speech at the tower about taking him under his wing alongside - apparently - Kami, but then a few short days later he had a letter requesting his presence at the training grounds. Blitz, of course, was famous for his vigor when training, and combine with that and the fact that Hisha was, effectively, a nobody, he felt quite nervous as he headed out. Still, he left early in the morning to get to the field shortly after the sun had risen, the day still chilly from the previous night. Blitz beat him still, already present and waiting as the genin showed up.

He, in his typical fashion, dressed quite casually with a kind of billowy gray jogger, boots, and a t-shirt, over which he had thrown on a kind of technical raincoat to keep off the mist and to keep him reasonably warm. He had on his newer sealing gloves, as well as his satchel where he kept the rest of his supplies, mostly materials for writing seals. He did not have any idea what to expect from the head of the Yuki clan, but he'd come about as combat ready as he could at his present state, though he hoped that Blitz realized he had... not stellar abilities as related to his physical body. As he got closer, his nerves gave way to a slight sense of anticipation and, perhaps, even excitement in some deep place of himself.

Good, uh, morning.... I guess... He trailed off quietly to himself, unsure of what to say but quickly realizing how rude he might have seemed. He straightened up immediately, gave a strange salute, and stumbled out, I mean, Lord Mizukage. Good morning. His red eyes peered out at the other man from the slits of his eyelids in their nearly constant state of close as his face flushed with embarrassment. He found himself reminded of how distinctly he had failed to find a girlfriend but failed to realize how this kind of awkwardness might prove a contributing factor.

Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C
    30cd63e91ef73cadd9108175329053e4.jpg
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:26 pm

Chuckling a little as he heard the young Hisha make his way and give his attempt at saying a proper greeting yet Burittsu played his role perfectly. Before facing the male and giving him nothing but a grin gazing at him from top to bottom. This was indeed the young shinobi who was able to startle a bodyguard into protecting his contact in some ways it reminded Burittsu of Blitz. In other ways maybe the boy could be more beneficial in the times to come growing his power would be wise. And allowing him to feel the strength of the village first hand would be something for the boy to balance mentally.

Letting him know he had a chance in the village instead of feeling alone or whatever his true feelings were under his skin. Burittsu meant what he said was the punishment ensued for those that didn’t want to play by the rules in the village. Taking care of those shinobi was now his responsibility and they did represent the village and himself. He liked the gear that the boy brought with him but he wondered how much of the cold he could really keep out. Gazing at him with his dark blue eyes Burittsu could only laugh again before waving his hand at him slightly.

“I hate formal greetings in public. Treat me normally, I am still shinobi Hisha. Today we will train your strong points, whatever it is, come to me as if I’m the enemy. I’ll hold back but if it gets my blood boiling I’ll get serious a little bit. You said you wanted a teacher right? Well here I am. I can only hope my teaching is suitable for the next generation. Good morning to you also let this training be in your favor.”

Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Hisha Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:18 pm

Hisha
    Kabocha

His strong points, huh? Hisha wasn’t entirely sure he had any strong points to speak of; his bloodlines was more or less useless in most situations and contributed to a skill most people were nearly entirely unaffected by. He still felt some familial pride in the gifts, but the more he leaned about the world of shinobi, the more he wondered if it were less of a blessing and more of a curse. Beyond that, he had some decent proficiency in fuinjutsu, but that had not real battle applications. He had hopped perhaps a year ago to end up on a squad where he would essentially play support, but Fate seemed to have something else in mind. He could hardly believe that the leader of an entire nation had taken time to train him, let alone told him to treat the blue-haired man as if he were a “normal” ninja. Preposterous.

Sorry. Um… strong points I guess… Well, I know how to do sealing arts and such, which is a little rare I think compared to my classmates from the academy. Beyond that I know a few genjutsu, but I don’t have a lot of physical skills… He’d bring himself to meet the other fellow in his eyes and as he did, without his conscious awareness, a curl of chakra would flow into his red irises, ensnaring his superior should he exchange glances. Were Blitz to activate any sensory abilities, he would once more see Hisha’s “friend” as he had called it, superimposed over Hisha’s physical body, eyes as utterly hollow as their encounter from a few days prior. I don’t have any skills in swordsmanship either, so I don’t think I’ll ever be a good candidate for the Mist Swordsman group. That’s… it I guess. I’ve not yet discovered any elemental proficiencies either.

He shrugged slightly, not totally sure what to do from here, but quickly shoved his hands into his pocket. A pang of pain rang out briefly in his mind for some reason, but at this point he had grown used to near chronic headaches, so it did not bother him too much. Really, he had no real idea what Blitz would teach him as he, though quite strong, had no real fame in regards to any of the skills that Hisha had a natural proclivity towards. But who knew, maybe the man could unlock something in the younger fellow.

Used: Hydraulic Lift
    100/110

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:40 am

It was only banter with the boy but the man was serious about training him and seeing to the needs of the shinobi. Gazing at the boy for a mere moment while he talked about his classmates and the differences between himself and them. Yet he had nothing else to tell him that he didn’t know himself it was time to train and someone of his caliber needed it. Especially if it meant using his abilities on a member of the village Burittsu didn’t care due to the fact. It was only right to treat this kid as the others he had his own strength, one that needed to be honed and practiced upon.

With his lack of swordsmanship and ninjutsu it seemed at least he wasn’t one to disregard and lie about his weakness. But he couldn’t make it easy for the boy from what he remembered earlier through the following week he had a demon with him. A being that caught his attention yet he wondered if he could give him a show. Locking eyes with him he was aware that the pupils of the boy had changed without needing his abilities; he was alright with seeing the capabilities of the young shinobi.

His mental space was already messed up, challenging such a person would help him be proficient against such methods of attack. As it felt he was soon drowning from just looking at him such methods were necessary in this line of work. Keeping his composure he dealt with the physiological symptoms before thinking to himself of a method to counteract such skills. Mere eye contact was needed from what he witnessed yet such skill was nothing to him but a way to demonstrate to him he could exceed such abilities. Yet he did nothing except embrace the torture of not breathing locking eyes and awaiting to see more from the shinobi.

“….”

Chakra:

Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Hisha Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:22 pm

Hisha wrote:
    Hisha
    Kabocha

[size=33]The other man remained still and stoic as Hisha trailed off, providing no commentary or criticism. He supposed that was nice, more-or-less, especially from a superior renown for his physical prowess. He would nonetheless prepare himself, shifting his right leg back and putting ups his hands into loose fists. He displayed a form of someone trained only very slightly in the most basic of taijutsu forms, essentially self-defense and little more, but he stood solidly, but did not draw the small tanto he had recently purchase, as Blitz had not drawn his own blade. Hisha hoped internally that he would not, as the legendary Samehada terrified him quite a bit and he would not be able to fend off that kind of attack. [/size]

[size=33]Moments after he assumed his form, the other man would leak some water from his mouth. Strange, to say the least, but perhaps a subtle technique of his? Hisha’s Id would loom larger over him for any sensor to see, a small but wicked grin on the figure’s face. Another gout of water would leak out as Blitz remained stoic and impressively impassive, despite the mounting panic he may feel, though Hisha would not be privy to such emotions. Regardless, the young man sensed that something was wrong.[/size]

[size=33]Are you… ok? He took two steps forward to the other, brining them within 8 meters of one another, but hesitated as this could prove a trap. He re-raised his fists slightly. Ah I see. He took his two steps back and, in doing so, withdrew a single shuriken from his hip holster before throwing it directly at the other man’s stomach. He did not have a particularly fast throw, but he aimed it well and intended at most that it would wound the man, not kill. He felt somewhat clever for seeing through the ruse. [/size]

[size=33]Upkeep for Hydraulic Lift[/size]
    [size=33]95/110
    [/size]

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:06 am

Remaining in the genjutsu Burittsu realized that the boy wasn’t coming in for a swift attack yet he only wondered what was taking the shinobi long enough to react. Focusing upon his chakra he didn’t need any hands yet to perform anything drastic, just something to throw off the male's concentration. Seeing if this would inhibit his reactions with the genjutsu or if it would simply disable it completely. The shuriken made its mark but was stopped by the crimson armor not even leaving a scratch upon the crimson metal. During this time he assumed messing with the boy was somewhat entertaining, releasing his chakra Hisha would witness the change around him and most of the training field.

Covering sixty meters as stiff upward wind carrying dirt and dust through the air. In an attempt to blind his eyes with the picked up debris while taking away his footing a little bit making it hard for him to keep his balance. His attempt to throw off the genjutsu and its caster was only the first straw with his lungs and personal experience with these types of shinobi. If successful he would not only free himself from such a situation but blind his young opponent. During this time he would remain motionless after snapping himself out of the genjutsu awaiting once more for the boy to make his move.

Before giving any advice for the long run of this training he desired to push him out of his comfort zone. Forcing him to think on his feet due to the fact if it was real combat his opponents wouldn’t think twice. Burittsu would wait for the male to think of anything else to use while remaining idle in one posture. Cracking his neck and dusting off his armor from what seemed to be an earlier attack made by the boy. He was at least slightly satisfied that the male even tried to do something in the end.

Chakra:

Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Hisha Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:36 pm

Hisha
    Kabocha

As the shuriken he had thrown bounced harmlessly off the samurai esque armor of the other man, a sudden gust kicked up from his blue haired superior, tossing dust and sand all around, some of which got into the lad’s eye. He quickly blinked in a bit of a panic, hands raising up to rub the particulates away and clear his vision. More water gushed out of his foe’s mouth but the man remained otherwise impassive, and something deep within Hisha turned to a small but potent rage. He withdrew another shuriken, two in the same hand, and quickly tossed one more, this one aimed for Blitz’ head, hoping to either slightly impair his vision or get him to more a touch.

As he did this, he would lurch forward in a rush, using the sand of the technique to allow him to quickly slide, almost as if on an ice rink. While he did not have any skill in the wind element, he did know of the technique as it was common enough. He could potentially leverage the temporarily unstable ground to his advantage. Mid lunge, he would toss the second shuriken of the same hand, this once more aimed to the man’s head before Hisha would fall slightly, almost looking as if he had tripped upon the gravel. Something from his memory welled up.

From his academy days, one of the many feats forced upon the young shinobi in their grueling time had been a simple but effective regiment of self defense. The basic self defense stance left something to be desired as compared to more advanced forms, and he certainly lacked the talent for anything more powerful in the skill, but it should suffice for now. The extra burst of balance and power would let him sink into a low roundhouse kick, seeking to sweep the other man’s legs from under him. With any luck, and a touch of planning, the two more dangerous shuriken, as well as the still active genjutsu, would distract him just enough for an advantageous strike.

Learning Kirigakure Basic Defense Training
    Maintain Hydraulic Lift
    89/110

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:40 am

Being in the genjutsu only made Burittsu think about how to push his new found student and it finally hit him with such a genjutsu. Simply breaking out of it would do him nothing but justice and encouragement to try harder in making such techniques. Focusing his chakra into releasing himself from the jutsu, Burittsu made it out to a surprising sight. With a quick response of his body the male ducked the first oncoming projectile without a moment's to waste. Feeling the slight breeze of the weapon pass above his head before being ambushed by what seemed to be another shuriken. Only for the shinobi to barrel roll once before springing up on his feet and closing in the gap with his student.

Embracing the kick with plated greaves in turn blocking the attack without lifting a finger against Hisha. Burittsu decided it was best to apply pressure to him the nicest way he could think of grabbing the young man by his raincoat with both hands. He attempted to spin in a circle just once before throwing the young shinobi. Hoping he fell on something soft yet stubborn enough as himself to keep him motivated to pursue the fight. If this was successful he would be thrown at least ten meters away from where he stood. Cracking his neck, if this was successful Hisha would look up to see the Yuki standing from where they started.

His right hand now wields an ice sword that Burittsu cultivated from the air itself with no problem. Not moving or even looking at the shinobi in the eyes anymore the training had started and from the looks of it. The new found passion he had to train someone was ignited from within as he could only grin showing his teeth to the young man. With the morning coming to an end the natural warmth could be felt soon between the cold hiss of the Yuki. He held only high hopes for this promising shinobi.

Chakra:

Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Hisha Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:12 pm

Hisha
    Kabocha

First wind, then ice. Blitz fully lived up to the legend, that much was certain.

Spinning in his low sweep, he would connect, but lacked the power or punch to rock the man. In fact, the Yuki leader neither flinched nor budged and, instead, grabbed the younger boy by his ruff, picked him up, and hurled him a solid 10 meters. Hisha went tumbling, rolling over and over for a few revolutions out of control until his momentum slowed and he regained control, at which point he popped back up to his feet, whipping a bit of blood and dirt from his lip with the back of his hand. He could feel his chakra expenditure slow slightly: Blitz had broken from the genjutsu, and as he did the water ceased to flow. Hisha could not recall having found anyone capable of brushing off techniques of such a caliber so easily, but he knew that it would cost him a decent chunk of chakra one way or another.

But now the other man wielded a sword fabricated from ice.

Briefly, Hischa considered the possibility of one of his many, specialized barrier techniques. He would be able to overlap both blue and white if needed, but the other man had made so few actual offensive moves that he did not feel confident in erecting one. With one hand, he would weave a few, short seals, prepping the area before him with yet another illusion. Unlike the previous though, he would form the seal of confrontation to imitate the appearance of the shadow clone technique. Ultimately, he would summon a roughly humanoid figure comprised of shadows to accompany him, allowing it to rush the man before him. The illusion would be capable of substantial psychological damage to the Mizukage were it to land an attack, but it would also bear with it an aura of fear to further reduce the other’s proficiencies, particularly in the intelligence department.

Something had started to overtake Hisha’s better judgement though, the strange presence within him driving him to a more aggressive and reckless nature. He would form additional hand seals, a mere handful, but in doing so he would warp the abilities of the Lightning Flash: Blade Creation technique in a novel way. By both altering and increasing his chakra output, he would increase the speed and power of his projectiles far beyond what he could currently muster through his throws. The Ballista technique would thus be born, firing off 5 ebony senbon sealed within his glove at the other man, each spread to a different extremity of his head, hands, and feet. This would happen slightly after the shadowy being would charge the blue haired shinobi, both serving to somewhat observe his vision but more so to distract him. The battle seemed to head for Hisha, taking on an almost slow motion, surreal kind of effect.

He liked this.

Learning Lightning Flash: Ballista B rank and One of 12 C rank
    Using both
    Kiri Basic Defense Upkeep
    73/110

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:23 pm

Burittsu decided to train the shinobi in a very similar way that he did with anyone else, placing them in a situation where life can be short. Yet it was this very way he could see who was meant for such a life not only pushing himself but pushing the other to expand out of their domain. As he gave out nothing but killing intent the male smiled greatly once he saw the boy stir up a string of hand seals. He matched him with a technique of one unique hand seal forming a total of three crystal ice mirrors one behind him as the other two formed around Hisha. One on his lower left and one on his lower right trapping him in a triangle of ice mirrors. Both mirrors six meters apart from each other and five meters away from him making the distance of close range real. Giving it no thought he quickly backed his body into the mirror before giving the boy a chance.

Once slipping in each mirror now projected Burittsu he now was moving fast enough to get around and dodge whatever was incoming. Yet he was curious himself wondering what the boy cooked up in front of the ice mirror. Conjured up rapidly by a water mirror only one meter away from the ice mirror, Burittsu stepped into awaiting the jutsu as it soon did its job. Rippling out before the boy was a figure in itself launching brilliantly at what must have been its true appearance. Finishing itself off I’m an exploding result canceling out the oncoming attack with ease. During this time Burittsu the sight of the boy continuing to attack the shinobi with an oncoming attack only made him chuckle a little bit.

Simply shifting his position around the mirrors a couple of times as each of his reflections moves faster than the boy could manage to see. They remained motionless to Hisha but during the time he only moved two times counterclockwise watching the boy. Throw his attack only for the ice mirror itself to remain unscathed yet he enjoyed the fact the boy had become serious in training. Such enthusiasm was what he was looking for someone to be a student of such a man his motives were clear. Burittsu didn’t have to do anything but continue to tear away till he saw the real shinobi underneath such a person like this would make a great edition for the future of the village.

In unison all the reflections would speak, masking the true location of Burittsu a quick little bit of recognition was to be given. With his hopes of boosting his morale he even wondered if he attempted to slip between the gaps and run out if he wanted to try. His goal was to push the boy into critical thinking when it came to combat and how things could play out and most of the time will. Forcing him to adapt to the situation when the enemy gets serious and how he would reply back during the pressure. He decided at this moment he would finally push a little bit harder but it didn’t hurt him to see what would happen next as he remained calm and silent.

“Let your training begin. You’ll be a good man for our village plus you’ll get you around more allies. But first your punishment.”

Chakra:

Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Hisha Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:04 pm

Hisha
    Kabocha

Thwarted with such simplicity, Hisha saw first as his kage conjured a set of frosted mirrors, looking over his shoulder to find himself partially surrounded. A legendary technique of the Yuki clan famed for its power, speed, and perhaps most importantly: its versatility. A light sheen of sweat cooled on the man’s skin as the temperature dropped and a chill went up his spine. Blitz fought more seriously that Hisha might have initially anticipated, considering the gulf in their stations within the village as well as, obviously, the differences in their power. The feeling, though, did not totally shift to fear, but an adrenaline fueled excitement, a giddiness even.

His frontal assault, more powerful than any he had conjured, was thwarted by yet another famous technique, this a treasure of the village. He had not thought too much about the Water Mirror technique, or any others like it, in depth as the privilege to learn them vastly exceeded his own station and abilities. However, he could see the tremendous utility in the ability even now and found himself hoping that perhaps his elemental affinity might turn out to be water after all. He might well need to study those abilities after this, assuming that he survived. He assumed this was mostly training in the more logical parts of his brain, but Blitz had fully raised the boy’s hackles and wild, fight or flight energy flowed through him.

At the formation of the mirrors, Hisha still had the shadowy creature near him, though it had halted to the water mirror flying back a few meters and ended up about a meter behind Hisha himself. His eyes blurred slightly as a tinge of exhaustion set in and attempting to track Blitz would prove utterly hopeless at this point. Luckily, the mirrors provided fixed waypoints, at least at current, and Hisha’s hand would form a half-seal, conjuring up a shadow clone next to him in a puff of obscuring smoke. Three things would then happen nearly at once.

First, the clone would make a break for it, running to the left between the mirror directly before them where Blitz had initially vanished and that to Hisha’s 8 o’clock. As it went, it would hurl three shuriken directly at the 8 o’clock mirror. This would not harm the mirrors, of course, but should serve as a bit of a deterrent to Blitz emerging from the mirror in question. The tactic of summoning a clone to cover one’s retreat was, of course, not novel and the Mizukage had likely seen this dozens of times before. However, Hisha was clever and it was entirely possible that Blitz did not fully realize this. Leaving himself at the center of the enemy technique while casting his own ability may well confuse the man into mistaking which Hisha was real.

While the clone acted, Hisha’s true body would enact a short string of hand seals, unleashing another barrier technique. The Castle Close would generate 4 panels, nearly invisible, to block Blitz’ pathways. Three would fit about 3 inches each in front of each of the mirrors, each overhanging the mirror in all directions by the fill width and height of the mirror. The final barrier would extend above, a huge, flat panel parallel to the ground and about a foot off the top of the mirrors. Depending on Blitz’s decisions and how quickly he would transit between the mirrors, he could easily crash directly into one of the panels. The barrier on top would prevent Blitz from either escaping to or attacking from the top. While not offensively minded in the inception of the technique, the high speed motion of Blitz could easily work against him in this case, causing blunt-damage and catching him off guard. Further, it would cover the clone -and his own- retreat.

Finally, as the clone reached the line directly between the two mirrors, the point after which he would no longer be “contained” by the triangle of mirrors, Hisha himself would once more release a pulse of chakra upon weaving a string of further hand seals. The area surrounding the mirrors would fill with an ambient chakra, and over the course of the next few seconds, a collection of clones of Blitz would materialize, appearing to coalesce from the ambient mist and water, as if they were a collection of water clones of his. The release of chakra would lower his reserves to the point that the clone would not dissipate.

If Blitz moved to attack the fleeing clone, regardless of whether he was able to circumvent the barriers blocking his path, Hisha have his shadowy figure rush to Blitz, swiping at him with a hand comprised suddenly of foot-long claws, the mind-affecting nature of the illusion caring not for the armor of Blitz. A part of him wanted to stand his ground in this cage of Blitz’ creation, but his reason told him this would not prove wise. Instead, he would drop off a single stake, an object looking almost like a nail, into the ground before running in the opposite direction of his clone. The stake would rapidly expand another barrier, creating a Blue Filter to curb the use of water techniques from the other combatant. If Blitz did not react to the clone, Hisha would simply have the shadow presence near him to help cover his escape, allowing it to attack the other man at any time he should emerge from the mirrors and potentially collide with the barriers.

Learned Barrier: Castle Close (B)
    Used Castle Close (B) (10)
    Used Shadow Clone (dissipate in same post)
    Used Multiple Jacks (10)
    Maintain One of Twelve (5)
    Activate Barrier Stake (Barrier: Blue Filter): (5)
    *All gen cast as if Hisha has S rank Int)
    43/110

Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Coordination: D
    Perception: E (while in Mirrors)

Techs:

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:50 pm

Burittsu watched the boy closely and with no hesitation making sure not to give him any breathing room to continue to push the boy to his limit. As long as he was hitting that ceiling nothing else mattered once he saw the boys' will to fight. As one clone appeared from smoke next to him he simply smirked before giving the clone itself a chance to even move. Concentrating only a little bit of his chakra he could keep the boy and his clone at bay with nothing to worry about. Quickly forming and releasing the chakra in his lungs Burittsu and his images released three medium sized air bullets rapidly beating the boy and his clone in speed.

As they aimed down for both the targets in the middle the jutsu wasn’t strong enough to be lethal yet the speed itself was faster then the boy could muster up. Before the clone had a chance to move he had a new obstacle besides these mirrors with the on coming attack of air bullets from all sides. The Yuki made sure not to leave anything too easy for Hisha in hopes of pushing him; he would have to corner the boy in trying harder. On top of the onslaught of air bullets aimed down at both Hisha and his clone. He would watch them with only one ending result that the clone would lose to the onslaught and Hisha must find a way to protect himself.

Air bullets weren’t lethal to the boy but yet harm was still a factor; his plans, whatever they seemed to be, had told him to believe in himself. This was clear: the will to live and escape this prison was all that was needed to be seen. Burittsu never planned on leaving the mirrors due to the fact he had no reason. Coming at the boy physically was too much of an overkill when he could test the resolve of Hisha with a common problem. So he continued to test the boy watching him to see if he could make it out of the three way assault. Before cultivating two ice swords above him as in each reflection did the same making it a total of six ice swords holding them and preparing for the male to do anything else.

chakra:

Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Hisha Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:10 am

Hisha
    Kabocha

As sweat continued to pool in cold rivulets on the man, he could sense - just barely - the slipping away of the fight. The bewildering nature of the ice mirrors were too much for him to keep up with and, as such, he did not even clock the incoming bullets of wind. A blessing as well as a curse, for he had nothing to allow him the ability to avoid them at present. A hail of bullets fell upon him, two striking and annihilating the clone a mere moment after it formed, and another pair striking his main body, one in the back and one hitting his left hip. He fell forward midway through his hand seals, though by an act somewhere between blind willpower and muscle memory he completed the string even as he fell, placing the aforementioned barriers atop the makeshift arena and directly in front of the three mirrors.

While he had now no plan of escape, the barriers may still provide a modicum of protection from a further onslaught, such as the frigid swords he also could not see from his place on the ground. He felt the deep bruises of the assault forming even now as his body rebelled in pain. Yet still...

His body ran with chaotic tattoos: locust swarmed before turning to writhing snakes. Bushes to flames to a roiling sea. He could hardly focus himself, could barely think as sweat and blood from a minor head laceration poured down his face. The army of clones fully appeared from the mist, copies upon copies upon copies of the blue-haired kage, each carrying a the unique trait that they would "feel" real by any sensory-type ability. He struggled slightly, flipping over onto his back and propping himself up with one hand, his other forming another string of seals. At present, his functions reflected less conscious judgement and more reflex as an almost battle-trance state overtook him and he felt his vision narrow.

Completing the half hare, concealed slightly within the sea of Blitz and Hisha clones and with the shadowy figure lurking still in the crowd, he would form another technique, twisting his fuinjutsu knowledge beyond its limits and forming a set of spears encrusted with a deadly inscription. Two hovered mere inches above the top panel of the barrier, one hovered near his body, while the remaining six would fire immediately, a pair soaring to each of the three mirrors. While comparatively weaker than the mirrors, he had altered the formula to maximize their piercing power, and while he currently lacked the juice to fully bring out the techniques potential, they may well damage the floating mirrors. A split second before impact, he would deactivate the three barriers resting before each mirror, allowing for a potentially clean blow.

Exhaustion then took him. He felt blurry, woozy, and the world shifted. He could barely keep himself propped up and it took a massive effort to lurch forward, ending in a kind of sloppy kneeling position. He swayed dangerously, barely able to keep himself upright, his field of vision narrowing fully to a tunnel. He felt a sudden loss as he realized he had made Blitz do nothing, had put up no challenge, had not even forced him to physically move an inch. But the part of him that thought on this was small, fading away further into the recesses of his mind.

Learned Barrier: Splinter Cell (B)
    Use Barrier: Splinter Cell (10)
    Maintain Castle Close (5)
    Maintain Multiple Jacks (5)
    Maintain One of Twelve (5)
    Barrier Stake canceled: (+5)
    *All gen cast as if Hisha has S rank Int)
    23/110

Strength: E++
    Constitution: E++
    Stamina: C
    Speed: e++
    Coordination: D
    Perception: ++ (while in Mirrors)

Techs:

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Character File

Post by Burittsu Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:56 am

Everything from within the mirror moved slowly to the man but what he admired truly was the heart that the man had possessed. Regardless of the clones being made he did not move as he could only watch on as the plan developed by this shinobi only meant his heart was in the right place. From then the man seemed to present a barrier of some sort trapping the ice mirrors from getting to him yet as he looked on he was not phased. But he was satisfied to see the boy was trying even on his last legs looking up; he was introduced to spears that couldn’t touch him yet launched regardless. Watching the spears launch and barely leave a scratch upon the ice mirrors, Burittsu decided he was done with the battle.

Regardless of all in front of him the shinobi released the ice swords and two ice mirrors leaving only one behind. The day was now just starting for most in the village and it was still early enough time for Hisha to go home and rest. Maybe if he was up to it he would be able to do some more training the following day but leaving the village or doing missions. Out of the question. Watching him and the clones he didn’t have time to find the man between the crowd only to wait for the end results in hopes he could get more training out of him.

With a smile on his face he was excited to see the future of the village shine brightly win or lose he wasn’t going to nag. He only wanted to see the shinobi of his village try and try until success shined down upon them from the rays of heaven. Till then his role was simple to do what the other would if he was still in control applying pressure and forcing out results. Ironically he could use the same pressure himself to make a diamond out of himself and those who he trusted.

“Rise Hisha. The training is done, you did well. Next time you’ll make me sweat. Your growth depends on you. I would help you up but you don’t need it. May your will continue to reflect upon how this village truly is and in the future it shall prevail.”

Burittsu said the truth of how he felt keeping nothing at bay from this shinobi but he had no reason to feed the male with more. Turning away from the shinobi as the ice mirror remained in place Burittsu slipped out from behind the mirror. Releasing the jutsu as well causing it to crumble away leaving shards of ice from where it once was he enjoyed the moment. Yet he wanted more from the shinobi in his village; he was willing to see it himself as it was his objective to keep each of them as sharp as possible. As he walked away he only had one thing to say turning his head slightly back with a grin on his face.

“From this day on, consider yourself my first student. Ever. We shall take good care of you. If you can’t train tomorrow morning come the following day regardless I shall be waiting.”

-Exit Thread

Hisha
    Hisha
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File

Post by Hisha Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:35 am

Hisha
    Kabocha

Fading in and out, it took Hisha a moment to fully grasp that the battle had ended and that two of the mirrors had collapsed, released from service. After a brief moment he stabilized himself slightly, looking up to the last remaining mirror that reflected his foe. As the rapid, untraceable movements of the older man slowed, he regained a bit of his recognition of the environment, though his level of exhaustion exceeded anything he had yet experienced. The whites of his red eyes ran dark, a deep gray of almost black.

The second that his senior spoke, he fired off his last remaining spear on reflex, though his lack of concentration and aching body caused it to go notably wide. After releasing the implement, his techniques would all collapse, the clones sublimating into a mist, the shadow figure melting into the ground, and the containing lid of the upper barrier shattering. All of the spears would likewise dissipate as the man lurched forward, steadying himself upon one arm as Blitz spoke.

Student? He had not anticipated this or anything like it. He'd thought upon making his request he'd be paired up with some low level jounin and, honestly, he'd really just wanted a few pointers and perhaps to unlock an element of his own. Access to the Kage was out of his imagination, let alone being taken under the man's wing. Th-thank you, Blitz-sama. I, uh, I will not let you down. All thoughts of failure left him for a moment as he righted himself, struggling to his feet and dusting himself off. He did not really know what Blitz would teach him as their skills seemed quite different, but for now he'd head home to rest.

Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:09 am