Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Itsa Mutha Flippin Training Montage

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Itsa Mutha Flippin Training Montage Empty Itsa Mutha Flippin Training Montage

Post by Ren Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:52 am

Ren stepped into the Training Facility like he did almost every day now, though this might be the last time for a while considering the mission he was about to undertake, and the first time in a while he was coming here so late in the day. He asked Anzo to meet him here so that they could do some training together, but mostly it was so that Ren could learn more about Anzo and his capabilities when it came to combat. Right now the only thing he knew about the man was that he was the leader of the Aburame, and of course the Aburame were great trackers and infiltrators thanks to their bugs. That was all knowledge that anyone could find out, that is if they had not lived their whole lives in the same village as the clan and did not already know this. What Ren wanted to know was whether Anzo could handle himself in a fight should it come to that on this mission, as well as ensure that he had a decent repertoire of techniques at his disposal to ensure that if they got separated, he could handle things on his own.

Once he reserved a training room with the receptionist, he would simply wait for Anzo to arrive there. The room was a simulated mountainous area that would be similar to the area they would be traveling to, as everyone knows that Iwagakure is surrounded by mountains so naturally Ren felt this environment would be suitable to the task at hand. Wearing the Battle Kisode that Airi had made for him, Ren would be sitting down in meditation as he waited. Singing Tempest the blade that he normally carried on his hip laid across his lap within its sheath, though he didn't plan on using it. It was simply there as a comfort to Ren, letting him feel close to the previous Uchiha's that had wielded the blade.

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure

Itsa Mutha Flippin Training Montage Empty Re: Itsa Mutha Flippin Training Montage

Post by Anzo Aburame Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:38 am

Anzo comes to the training facility himself right away when he receives word that Ren Uchiha is requesting his presence there, and he figures, perhaps somewhat obviously, that the man has called him there to see just what his capabilities are. After all, they've just been given a very serious mission, and they would need to go to it quickly if the message about Sunagakure being destroyed was any indication. For all they know, the one named Chen is looking to march on some other village to annihilate them, as well, and while Sunagakure is not a holding of Konoha, any rogue ninja that can completely annihilate some village needs to be watched out for. Not to mention that their "diplomatic" mission to either bring back a surrendered Tsuchikage or declare war on the woman was, in either case, a dangerous prospect. She would either fight against them or her villagers might, and so it was absolutely necessary to check on each other ninja's capacity.

Anzo comes into the training ground, looking all around himself to see that they're in an extremely earthy zone, a likely place to meet another Iwagakure ninja, or possibly even the Tsuchikage if she happens to be outside of the village at the time they travel there. In any case, the heat was sweltering, but with his jacket being expertly crafted by Airi herself, he still felt cool from the occasional gust of simulated wind. He sees Ren Uchiha meditating as he comes in, but he approaches just to within a meter of the man and stops there, not wanting to interrupt the man from his focus, even if he'd been invited. Of course, if Ren instantly comes out of such a meditative state, Anzo would still approach to the distance of a meter, as that was a completely normal distance for conversation.

"You wanted to see me?"

Stats:
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: S
    Perception: C
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Itsa Mutha Flippin Training Montage Empty Re: Itsa Mutha Flippin Training Montage

Post by Ren Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:11 am

Ren would sense Anzo as he entered the training area, though he would not open his eyes just yet. Judging by the man's chakra signature it was easy to see that Anzo possessed both Raiton and Doton natures like himself meaning that many of their techniques could possibly work together well, meaning that it was even possible that the two of them could make a good team. Of course, knowing about the chakra nature of someone was not the same as knowing about them, and there was still more information that was needed like the kind of techniques the man knew and whether or not Ren could help him increase his repertoire.

Opening his eyes at Anzo spoke Ren would move Singing Tempest from his lap, sitting it on the ground next to where he was before standing up. "Yes Anzo, thank you for coming. Before we leave on this mission, I wish to ensure that the both of us are up to speed on the other. See if maybe we could help each other out, as we will be working together, I don't want either of us to be surprised in the field." Ren stated as he looked Anzo in the eyes for a moment, "I assume you are familiar with the Sharingan?" He wasn't sure how much Anzo would know about the doujutsu, but considering he was aquainted with Hanabi, Ren assumed he knew at least some about it. Then again, Anzo looked pretty smart, so it was possible he knew more than most that were outside the clan even if he didn't know Hanabi. "It gives me an edge at judging attacks plus with my sensory ability I will be able to notice threats long before they could get too close, and if they do happen to get close, I have a repertoire of jutsu from four of the five elements to use against them. I noticed that you have Raiton and Doton natured chakra, so I would like you to show me what you could do with them. That is of course if you don't mind, it is just so I can see if I might be able to help you with some new techniques."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:45 am

Anzo watches as Ren removes the blade from his lap; the Aburame had never been all that skilled or even particularly interested in weaponry, as his greatest level of skill was really in his Ninjutsu and the more offensive use of his medical techniques, with the mastery of Taijutsu being used to keep up with close-range combat. This really left Anzo as a highly skilled all-rounder, and he thought weaponry would likely just make his handseals slightly more difficult. Then he focuses on the conversation that Ren starts so he can make sure not to make an even worse name for himself. For some reason, he seems to have a bad habit of saying the wrong thing or accidentally implying something he never meant to, as Airi had misinterpreted. For that reason, he chooses his words carefully.

"Yes, your Sharingan also allows you access to some very high level genjutsu... which probably means at least some capability to counter genjutsu, of course. It also undergoes a significant change when exposed to an extreme trauma that causes the eyes to bleed and then change its form, am I right?"

Anzo specifically recalls the horrifying night that Peragus invaded and then the aftermath of Hanabi's eyes, although when he had tried to bring it up, she'd only looked at him with complete confusion. He also certainly wasn't drunk enough to have imagined it - her eyes had looked completely different. In any case, the conversation continues.

"I do only have Doton and Raiton, and this discovery of my capacity to use Raiton techniques is a very recent one. Originally, it was thought that I only had Doton. As for the rest of my repertoire, I'm also highly skilled in medical techniques as well as Taijutsu. You likely already know about the Kikaichu, of which I am considered a master. I have also... had some training in the use of the Nara's clan techniques."

He pauses for a moment. It really does sound a bit like boasting to his ear, and he hopes it doesn't come across that way for Ren, but there's not much point in hiding any of his other skills, since this will all be relevant information while they travel.

"As for my actual jutsu, I have several that I learned from Peragus himself. If one of your four elements is Doton, I can show you a great many of them, particularly from Iwagakure."

Stats:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:59 am

Ren would raise his eyebrow slightly at Anzo's mention of the Sharingan changing because of trauma, it was not something that many knew outside the clan and something that Ren himself had only learned about recently. Of course, he wouldn't say as much at least not to someone who wasn't of the clan, he could only assume that he learned about this from Hanabi. This was something that would need to be addressed later but for now, Ren would not speak out about it. Hearing that he had only learned of his nature with Raiton recently, Ren knew that he could help him in that department. He had a vast knowledge of the Raiton element, as well as the knowledge of the secret techniques of Konoha that he could likely teach him to assist in this mission. His thoughts would stop as the man mentioned having training in the Nara clan techniques, he had no idea that they taught such techniques to non-clan members. Following this with the mention of learning techniques from Peragus, including those of Iwagakure, Ren began thinking that he was wrong in his initial thoughts that he could teach Anzo. Now he was beginning to think that he had a lot more to learn from Anzo than he had to offer him, but he would still offer what he could.

"You are right, those within the Uchiha that possess a gift with Genjutsu have certain advantages." Ren started before stopping and adjusting himself up straighter as he cleared his throat, "I don't have that talent I am afraid. I do have sensory and can use the sharingan to read the movements of my opponent, what I lack in ability with Genjutsu however I make up for in my ability with Ninjutsu. I have mastered Katon, Raiton, and Suiton. Like you with your Raiton, I just recently learned about my ability with Doton. I also have signed contracts with two summons, Dragons which is held by my clan, and I am the sole owner of the Salamander contract." Ren would stop for a moment as he gathered his thoughts, "I must say I am interested to see what techniques Peragus taught you, especially the ones from Iwagakure. As I did not get the chance to train with him before he left for the Land of Tea and would like to know what it is that we might be facing when we get over there and the Tsuchikage doesn't want to come quietly. If you can teach me what you know with Doton and other skills, I will teach you what I know with Raiton and whatever else I can. A fair trade, and this way we both gain from this. I can show you some of our village's secret techniques if you like, as well as some of my own custom techniques. Though if I am being honest with you, I feel as though you would be able to show me more than I can you, so it is up to you."

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:24 pm

Anzo is slightly surprised to hear that Ren had the Dragon summoning contract, which he'd heard was a part of the once-feared but now dead Raijin's repertoire, but it did make sense. Kimiko, he'd heard, had been the one to take that threat down, with both Peragus and Ren accompanying her. He'd never heard of the Salamander contract, but it did sound like Ren wasn't particularly interested in letting him sign such a contract. This was actually fine with Anzo himself; he didn't know enough about Summoning techniques or how they worked to consider asking for them. But now the offer came up that they might even learn from each other, and he's given the option of teaching the techniques Peragus taught him, or at least the ones that he knows Ren might be able to learn and make use of. He does take note that Ren did not confirm nor deny that trauma changes the appearance of the Sharingan. He had assumed that it was what had caused Hanabi's eye to transform on that night, but this was likely as close to confirmation of that assumption that he was going to get. Not that the information was useful or important to him.

"Some of the village's own secret techniques? Yes, I'd like that very much."

Anzo has to pause for a moment for a little giggle to himself, but he makes sure to explain what he finds so funny.

"It's just... a bit ironic that I'd learned nearly all of another village's secret techniques before I'd even learned my own! Ohhh... But yes, that's more than enough of a fair trade for me to accept, of course. But... I'm afraid I'm not allowed to teach you the Nara techniques. Shikada would tan my hide or cut it off of me if I taught anyone else the clan's Hiden jutsu."

With that, Anzo takes a moment to choose the first technique to teach Ren. Peragus had started with the Spiraling Ring and Great Spiraling Ring, but he was aware that Ren already knew both techniques, which would make trying to teach him those rather pointless.

"We'll start with one of the more basic techniques, which should make the training of the rest of the techniques far easier. Keep in mind, it has no handseals, so you'll just have to activate your Sharingan and watch my chakra work..."

Anzo waits for confirmation, then focuses his own Earth Release chakra throughout his body and a short distance around him, using the latent ability of Earth Release for changing the weight of objects to cause his body to gradually become weightless, allowing him to float just a bit.

"Keep in mind... when you use this jutsu, because of how light your body becomes, you're not going to be able to punch even nearly as hard."

OOC: Teaching Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique

Stats:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:17 pm

Ren would only be slightly disappointed in not being able to learn of the Nara clan's secrets, though it would have been nice to add them to his repertoire, the knowledge that at least one person in their party had the ability to use them was helpful. "That is fine with me, I understand the need to keep certain things a secret. Though it is funny that Peragus would teach you other eclusives and not your own village's." Ren would reply before adding, "I am sure that as a Jounin the new Hokage would not object to the fact that I took the initiative to ensure everyone's safety for this mission, after all some of these techniques can come in handy if things go sideways."

At Anzo's prompting, Ren would close his eyes for a brief second before opening them as his Sharingan activated, watch the chakra flow of the other male as he began to shift it and was soon floating in the air. Ren wasted little time in mimicing Anzo, channeling his doton chakra in the same manner as the other male until he too was floating in the air. As he hovered there, Anzo made the comment about his punches not being as hard. This would cause Ren to chuckle slightly, considering the fact that his punches weren't very hard to begin with. "Well that is alright with me, I have never been much of a hand-to-hand person myself. I do my best to keep my opponents at a distance because of that, so losing some strength to gain flight seems acceptable to me." Ren replied with a small grin, before lowering himself back to the ground and waiting to see what else Anzo had to show him.

Learned Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique (200/200)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:28 pm

Anzo slowly moves himself back to the ground, though he doesn't have much to say on Peragus. Was it perhaps speaking ill of the dead for Anzo himself to comment on Peragus not teaching him the village's own secret techniques? Probably not; it could have simply been the case that the previous Hokage was more protective of those techniques than Airi was, but the Aburame wasn't about to look any gift horses in the mouth. He decides it's best not to speak so much about Peragus, as he wasn't exactly capable of defending himself from any statements he made, not on this side of the divide. In any case, Anzo watches with awe as Ren catches on with the technique being taught rather quickly, and he also brings himself to the ground. He decides that while he will be teaching the other man the upgraded form of the same technique, he should warn him a little more firmly, especially after Ren's own comments about his punch not being all that impressive.

"Be warned, this technique is the upgraded form of the previous jutsu. While it can increase your speed and your agility even higher by further decreasing your weight, because of how light it makes you, it can actually cause significant damage if your body isn't strong enough. I'm going to use Chakra-Enhanced Strength to ensure I can empower my body enough. I'm not sure if you have any such techniques to improve your own strength, in which case, this jutsu will not be suggested for you to try."

With that, Anzo first focuses his own medical chakra along his limbs, improving the strength of his muscles to a great extent, and then after he's got his dark green chakra building up the power of his body, he diverts part of his mental processes to keeping up that effect while simultaneously molding some of his chakra to utilize the Earth Release as well, and he much more rapidly lifts off the ground, but stays a couple of meters up, using his own will to keep himself from flying into the ceiling.

Teaching: Earth Release: Ultra-Added-Light-Weight Rock Technique

Stats:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:11 pm

As Ren listened to Anzo explain the advanced version of the technique that he had just shown him, Ren would nod his understanding as the man spoke. The greater the mobility the greater the cost, simply enough. Unfortunately for Ren he did not know such techniques that could help balance it at this time and he didn't understand medical jutsu enough for his sharingan to be able to copy the technique that Anzo was using to balance it. So, while he monitored the chakra of Anzo as he performed the technique, he would not perform it himself, instead simply retaining it into his memory for the time being. He knew that one day he would find a way of balancing it with another technique or increase his own strength through proper training like he probably should have already been doing. One way or another, he was going to find a way that he would be able to use the technique as the thought of flying at a high speed was simply too good of an idea to give up. Sure, the first one let him fly, but this one would be even faster than that, it would be like he could fly like one of the dragons rather than just ride on the back of one. His daydreams of thoughts as he continued to watch Anzo in the air. "I don't think I will be trying that one today, but I do have enough to go on for when I can use it in the future, so I think you for that."

Learned Earth Release: Ultra-Added-Light-Weight Rock Technique (250/250)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:58 am

Anzo nods in understanding when Ren doesn't similarly use the advanced version of the technique, with the drawback being so high, but he also gives him a knowing smirk before dropping back down to stand in front of Ren again.

"You're correct in avoiding the technique for now. But it has other uses, like using it on something or someone else in order to drop the strength of the object hitting you. That's always quite fun!"

Then Anzo returns to a slightly serious expression while he begins on training the next technique, although this one requires a single handseal; specifically the Snake seal. It does allow him to focus on the Earth Release nature that floods his body and makes his entire body far heavier, letting his body adjust to the added weight and, although he's clearly moving much slower, he seems to be able to move his hands and feet just fine.

"Now we'll start on the opposite techniques. With this, self-applied, you become far stronger, but it can also be used offensively instead of supplementing your own strength - with a little more chakra and using this technique on someone else, you can also petrify them by infusing their body with more Earth Release chakra than their body can prepare for."

OOC: teaching Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique

Stats:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:14 pm

As Anzo explained that the technique could also be used against someone else to drop their strength, Ren would nod in understanding. It was something he had not thought about when Anzo had first shown him, but it made since especially if he was ever in a fight with a strong Taijutsu fighter. Ren would then watch as the man formed the Snake seal, his chakra flowing out around him in the earth. The man was moving slower but still able to move, and as he explained this technique a smile would form once more on Ren's face. So it seemed that Iwagakure had some very interesting techniques, some to fly and make you faster or ones that increase your strength by sacrificing your speed. The Shinobi of Iwa had some interesting techniques to say the least, but Ren would snap himself out of his miniature daydream and focus on the attempting the technique himself. Forming the Snake hand seal as he began to mimic Anzo, Ren could feel as though the weight of the gravity itself increased around him. Like with the other technique Anzo would explain that it could also be used on a target to slow them down. Ren found it a small shame that he couldn't use this technique with the one before to balance the strength drop and be able to fly fast, but that was something for another day. He would throw a few slow punches just to ensure he understood the feeling this technique was giving his body before ending it and turning back to Anzo to learn the next technique.

Learned Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique (200/200)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:58 am

Anzo nods when he sees Ren throw a few strong, if slow punches with the technique, and he figures the next technique should be somewhat obvious, with the way their training has been going so far, but just in case, he goes on to explain the next technique they'll be training.

"This next one is, of course, an even stronger version of the first technique. Be warned, though, that it's often used not to improve your own strength, but to instead petrify an opponent. The decreases to the speed and agility from the previous technique are heavily amplified, but so is the strength of anyone using the technique, so be warned. The increased gravity can crush them, but if they're strong enough, they can crush you instead."

That said, he performs the technique on himself in the usual method, causing the gravity of his own body to become incredibly great, though now he's practically incapable of much movement at all, and even his own strikes look a bit slow by comparison.

"After this, we'll have some real fun techniques to try out... That'll be really exciting!"

OOC: Teaching Earth Release: Ultra-Added-Weight Rock Technique

Stats:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:18 am

As Anzo began explaining the next technique, Ren was beginning to see a pattern forming. All the Iwagakure techniques so far seemed so connected to on another, Ren wondered if all the Shinobi flew around the village once they learn these techniques or in the cases of the last technique and this one, use it to make carrying things easier. Though now really was the time to think about stupid things like this, he needed to focus on learning. Unlike it's parent version, this one didn't require hand seals like the two versions of the light weight that Anzo had shown earlier. Between that and the names, it was no wonder that Ren thought they all went together, it was a two for two, mso you could use one of the two that lowered strength for increased speed and coordination, or you can sacrificing your speed for more strength.

As he activated the technique for himself he could feel the increase of pressure from it, it was as if the very gravity around him was increased. If he was a Taijutsu user he would say this would be a great way of training your physical ability further, but for Ren he only thought about using it to lower his opponents speed and he wondered what someone looked like petrified. Wondering if they would turn to actually them to stone, or if it would just make it impossible for them to move. Anzo's words of warning ringing in his ear about if the target was able to withstand it they could crush him, meaning he was going to have to pick his targets carefully.

Ending the technique he would look to Anzo with a questioning look on his face, "more fun than flying through the air or messing with gravity? Well now you got me intrigued."

Learned Earth Release: Ultra-Added-Weight Rock Technique (250/250)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:28 am

Anzo very nearly giggles with glee when Ren seems interested in the next technique, as it was one that he'd discovered was rapidly becoming one of his most favorite techniques of the ones he was taught by Peragus. Indeed, it may even be the pinnacle of Earth Release techniques. While he could potentially use handseals rapidly, he decides to just do them at a nice even pace to make sure it's easy for Ren to watch with his Sharingan focusing more on the gathering of Earth Release chakra within him before he sends it along the ground, a seemingly huge mass of the chakra moving to a wide area several meters away from them and expanding to shape the earth.

"Oh yes! We'll be making sandwiches..."

With that, Anzo finally slams both palms to the ground, and the Earth Release chakra erupts from the ground to slam upwards in two half-domes to form one giant, perfectly round half-sphere from the earth, with a cartoonish symbol of Anzo's own glowing smile on each half of the earth dome.

"With this technique, you can crush anything. Humans, summons... I've heard it's large enough to crush bijuu, but that's only a rumor."

OOC: Teaching Earth Release: Sandwich Technique

Stats:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:06 pm

Ren would take in the hand seals that Anzo formed as well as the doton chakra the man was pushing into the earth, a frown followed by a look of slight confusion would cross his face as Anzo seemed excited and then mentioned making sandwiches. However, as the other man would slam his palms to the ground it would all come together for him. Watching in amazement as two large half domes would form a decent distance away from them, marveling at the way they would slam together to make the full dome. Though he could do without the smile glowing on the side, he hoped that part was optional, Ren loved the technique. Listening as Anzo explained a little more about it, ending with the rumor that it's large enough to crush a bijuu. Having never seen a bijuu before Ren wouldn't really know if the rumor was true or false, but considering the fact that the dome was large enought that it made even his dragons look like ants in comparison to it, it was hard not to believe it was possible at the very least to crush a bijuu with it as well. This brought a large grin to Ren's face, having to take a slow breath to try and still his heart. He never thought he would like sandwishes this much, but now he could see why Anzo was excited about it.

"Wow," would be the only words that Ren would be able to muster at the sight of it all, it was simply beautiful. Ren would then clap his hands together, rubbing them for a second before finding another area to use for his attempt at the sandwich technique. Concentrating his doton chakra in the same manner he witnessed from Anzo, Ren would form the three hand seals and slam his hands into the ground. The Technique would go off exactly as Anzo's did with the exception of there being a symbol for a dragon rather than Anzo's smile on the side, bringing a smile to Ren's own face as it seemed the symbol was interchangeable. "This is truely something else, if our enemy holds techniques such as these we will need to be at our best when we travel for the mission."

Learned Earth Release: Sandwich Technique (300/300)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:40 am

Anzo is brought back to the memory that they'll soon be travelling to Iwagakure to take back Diana, and he feels his mouth set in a harsh line, so he quickly changes his focus to be happy that Ren seems at least as excited about this technique as he is. The thought that many Iwagakure ninja have this technique at their disposal is also something of a worry, but perhaps now that Anzo has learned of his ability with Lightning Release, he might stand a better chance with them. If only he knew some of the more powerful Raiton techniques, he could probably have a much greater amount of confidence in taking down the Tsuchikage or her guards if it came down to it. He shakes the doubt from his head as he readies himself for the next technique.

"This next technique is much more difficult to describe what's happening, so it's good that you have your Sharingan. You can simply observe instead."

After saying this, Anzo focuses on the sensation of fully splitting himself into two new versions of himself, and another Anzo seems to simply step out of the first one, so that they're now standing side by side, exact copies of one another. In actuality, they are exactly the same, with the same mannerisms, thoughts, and experiences as the other.

"This is the Fission Technique. Keep in mind, this technique makes a perfect copy of yourself. If you're wounded or dying, you can use the Fission Technique to continue to live on, but with a permanent loss of half of your mana pool if your other you dies."

They speak in unison, like Ren is experiencing some form of surround sound, and then Anzo merges back with his own self, becoming one being again, and he shivers a bit in reaction to some sensation this causes.

"Bleh. Hate doing that."

OOC: Teaching Fission Technique

Stats:
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:56 am

Listening to Anzo's words about the next technique Ren would turn all his focus to observing the chakra exchange as he was shown the technique, Ren marveled at the ingenuity of the technique and the mind that was behind it's creation. It truly was a wonder, and although it looked like a clone, Ren could tell it was no mere shadow clone, this was the real deal flesh and bone, carbon copy. He was left practically speechless as Anzo split himself in two, before both versions of him would speak at the same time continuing with their explanation of the technique. The implications of it seemed wonderous, though the weakening was a major downside in Ren's opinion, though he would keep it to himself. Had the technique allowed both versions to have full power, it would be one thing, but essentially making yourself weaker and not able to perform at peak levels could be a potential hazard. Nonetheless, Ren would begin attempting the technique himself. It was likely a very comical thing to see, the first attempt all he managed was to grow a third eye and an extra finger, the time after that he got an ear and an arm as well. In truth it too him hour to finally accomplish a complete copy of himself via the fission technique and afterwards it was several more before he found he had the energy to put himself back together. It was clear he was going to need to keep trying to get it as good as Anzo as well as splitting himself faster, but now he was tired and exhausted from the experience. Thanking Anzo for all that the other man had shown him, Ren would take his leave from the grand training facility and go home for some much needed rest.

{Exit Thread}

Learned Fission technique (300/300)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm