Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Eternal Darkness

Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Village : N/A

Eternal Darkness Empty Eternal Darkness

Post by Shigo Kazehana Sat May 27, 2023 5:29 pm

Shigo had been called to the stone yard by Diana in regards to an important topic, one where not many should really be around for yet in a place where not much destruction would caused. Upon arriving, Shigo saw Diana and walked up to her, crossing her arms and letting Hikaru run about the yard, pulling punches and making some mock scenario fight.

Shigo Kazehana, The Stoneforged Mystique
    img_8110.jpgYou wanted to see me, Lady Diana?

Shigo’s golden eyes would look the Tsuchikage up and down, seeing as though she may have been uneasy or at least held something important that made it impossible to be around others. Hikaru on the other hand would remain doing his own thing.

• Stamina: B (A)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

Attunements:
    Gourd of Wonders (Attuned)
    Magnetic Eye
    Eternal Darkness Cf538210
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Eternal Darkness Empty Re: Eternal Darkness

Post by Diana Mon May 29, 2023 6:02 pm

Having arrived back in Iwagakure only a short time before and barely having any time to rest, Diana would be followed into the Stone Yard by Titania Leveilleur alongside small foxes with masks on their faces, their faces tracking the blacksmith's hand which held some berries. Diana for her part sill had Shichiseiken on her back alongside her Gunhildr Blade, and while she would appear relaxed on the surface, it would be clear enough there was still much on the Tsuchikage's mind as she was writing the final notes she had regarding the second version of the Iwatomics Proto Seal. This version required her to use the blast receivers to make it work and she needed to make sure the final version didn't need them, but for now it would do.

"Indeed. Normally I would like to take this slower, but my schedule does not allow for it. First, congratulations on your promotion. Second, with my work taking me outside of Iwagakure's borders, we need to give you a boost. While you as the Jounin Commander do have permission to learn any exclusive technique we own as the Kishin Western Alliance, there is still more that can be done. As such I am offering you the chance to become a Jinchuriki that has the potential to be on par with the Kyūbi, if not possibly stronger."

She'd motion for Titania to come closer, and she would pull out a scroll, and the nine Kitsune would stop playing and seemingly stare at it, the berries now forgotten. "These are the Land of Fang's Nine Masked beasts, and this is a scroll that keeps their power sealed away. If you wish we can begin the sealing process immediately so you can start getting used to their unique chakra signature."

185/185 CP

Learning Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal v2; X-class autoclaim

Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Tue May 30, 2023 2:47 pm

img_8110.jpgA Jinchuriki? I see..

Shigo would place a finger on her chin and tap softly, thinking about the repercussions. Her eye’s looked to Diana’s and then to Titania’s, still lost in thought. Hikaru would mindlessly train and play, laughing as a kid should and Shigo would cross her arms finally. With a quick nod, she would take her shirt partially off, exposing her back but keeping the front modest. Her eyes would look back to Diana as her hand would touch her skin, making Shigo flinch but exhaling quickly. The seal would inscribe itself on her back, making Shigo wince from the pain but still gritting her teeth. Hikaru would watch but still be weary, worried for his master but still remain at her side. With his small hand placing on her arm, Shigo would calm down and give a soft smile to the boy.

img_8110.jpgI’m fine, Hikaru.. See?

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:06 am

Seeing Shigo nod, Diana motioned for Titania to come closer as she spoke. "Then we shall begin immediately. Be warned that the process will sting as your body will be receiving chakra filled with toxic emotions that can affect the physical body if one is not careful, but if it becomes unbearably painful please let me know."

Producing eight Blast receivers of full 3 meter length, she'd have four of them surround the Nine Masked Beasts as they formed a barrier, while the other four aimed their sharp bits at Shigo's back, of which Diana was currently preparing the seal. The De-powered Bijuu from another time & place didn't appear concerned by the receivers, still transfixed on the scroll that held their true power.

She probably could have made a smaller tattoo, but part of the issue with version two of the Iwatomics seal was that given it drew upon her dojutsu & the blast receivers, the design was a mixture of both her own will and the will of whoever was receiving the seal. She could influence it somewhat, but only so much. Once the base part of the tattoo was laid down, she'd channel the chakra of the Masked Beasts through the receivers to prepare Shigo's natural chakra pool, and then in a quick flash of light the Nine Masked Beasts disappeared; the seal tattoo on Shigo's back filling in with more ink as the bijuu was sealed within her Jounin Commander. Diana would wait several more seconds as she held her breath, waiting just in case the worst happened given sealing a living being was a very tricky art, but as nothing came to pass, she'd slowly exhale like nothing happened.

"It is done. Once your body has become acclimated to their chakra, just read the scroll aloud and you should be able to start the journey to draw upon their power." Titania would walk over and hand Shigo the scroll. "I can not say how long it will take for your body to acclimate unfortunately, but I would assume it will not take long."

185/185 CP
    Blast Receivers x8; -4 CP
    Iwatomics Proto-Imprisonment Seal v2; -20 CP
    163/185 CP

Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:13 am

Shigo would wince from the pain, gritting her teeth once more but exhale roughly when the procedure was done. The jinchurikis chakra swirled within her, a pulsing of a new entity within her made her grab her head but soon shake her head. This new power, it was surreal but she would need to becareful. Her eyes would look to Hikaru and she would smile again, giving a thumbs up and then looking to Titania who would give her a scroll. Shigo would open the scroll and take a glance at it and then close it, saving it for another time.

Shigo stood up and gave a quick bow to Diana and Titania, putting her covering back on to hide to Seal. "Thank you, Diana. I'll be sure to be careful.." She'd wipe her arms off to get the jitters out before cracking her neck and going to stop Diana if she were to leave. "Lady Diana, I have some questions. I plan to take a trip to Kirigakure and take some students with me.. I would like to form an alliance as well as a trade route but as me being the new Jounin Commander, I haven't done much research yet. What are some things Kirigakure has that we may need. What could we gain from Kirigakure while being able to give back." She'd ask, placing a hand on her hip and using her other hand to move while she spoke.

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:33 pm

Diana was indeed going to leave, and stopped upon Shigo craning her neck to listen to her Jounin Commander. She'd think for a few seconds before responding. "That is a good question; last I checked we are doing quite well on many materials, but do not have much ourselves to trade with. I myself was going to visit so that I could complete a transaction made with their leader, but outside of an alliance I am unsure of what we could give."

Suddenly, Diana would clutch her chest in pain and began coughing, her eyes activating from the sudden shock before pulling out some pills from a pocket; downing them rapidly. "Eugh, I apologize. It seems I have put much strain on my body as of late. My health has never been the greatest, but ever since the Emporium Invasion using chakra takes a toll on my body, and becoming Tsuchikage has not made it easier." The Rods that were floating behind Diana's back began going over the Kage, doing a diagnostics as she continued to talk.

"Anyways, for now I would look into seeing if they are willing to trade for just about anything but metal when it comes to the five staples of trade, and do not be afraid to offer financial support to the creation of clan districts, as it should give us good favor with their nobility. I will likely join you later on when you are all there, but if not you have my permission to use Iwagakure's funds to pay for the Terumi Clan District I sponsored to build alongside more if needed to strengthen the alliance."

The Blast Rods would return to Diana's back as she came back with the results, Diana merely letting out a small 'hm' before continuing. "Is there anything else you wish to ask? As commander I trust your judgements, but I also understand that the position is a lot to take in."

{Future posts will be flashback posts}

Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:15 pm

Shigo nodded, retaining the information given to her, hearing that Iwa was actually fine with what they had but giving was an issue. When Shigo seemed lost in thought, Diana had begun cough, Shigo's instant reaction to want to touch Diana's back came to a halt just before. She froze for a good bit before her hand hesitantly pulled away, unsure of what to do. To see it was a temporary cough, she'd close her eyes and sigh, missing the intake of pills. (Besides, we don't need her to worry right?)

Shigo opened them again to see Diana better, apologizing for her health in which Shigo would cross her arms and shake her head. "Nonsense, Diana. No need to apologize with how you're feeling. You should get home and get some rest." Shigo would let out a soft grunt as Diana continued to explain what they could do and Shigo herself. She was given free reign of what to do when it came to the Terumi Clan and their funds to help support it. Hearing everything else, she'd place her hands to her side.

"I agree with the funds to support Kirigakure as well as he helping provide with a clan district they need. But what do we gain from this? Just an alliance? What do they have that we can bring in to Iwagakure to make a profit through or to help our crafters even. Whether an answer is given now, I think training resources that another country cannot produce should be a good deal, especially if we put in a large amount of funds to another country." Shigo pondered for a moment but then waved it off.

"Speaking of crafters, I would like to introduce something." She began to say while placing one fist in the palm of the other. "Why not provide a building of knowledge or a crafters guild in the heart of Iwagakure. It'll help provide additional resources and provide extra knowledge, take classes, etcetera. I think that would be a great thing as well." She stated before beginning to walk with Diana.

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content