Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi]

Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Village : N/A

Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi] Empty Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi]

Post by Shigo Kazehana Wed May 17, 2023 9:39 am

Shigo Kazehana had been recently promoted to Jounin Commander through Irene from the direct orders of Diana. It had shocked her but she couldn’t say no to this promotion. It was after all a huge step towards what she wanted. During the promotion, Shigo had asked a few questions about a certain individual that peaked her interest through his crafts, a fella named Fro Tetsudashi. An odd name he had but she ignored it. Shigo was naturally antsy around men but she continued her way through the halls of the Hospital, her demeanor and aura pushing people away. People would scatter through the halls, trying to get away, and because Shigo was the new commander, they had no say in where she could or couldn’t go.

Arriving at the desk of the inpatient ward, her hands would clasp together and place them upon the counter. “Fro Tetsudashi room number.” The woman would stare at her with wide eyes and stutter out the number. “R-r-r-room th-th-three-O-e-e-eight.” She would grip her chair and Shigo would bow respectfully and continue her wait to Room 308. She’d fling the door open, and see the man hooked up to an oxygen mask while he laid there in the bed, hooked up to multiple IV’s that kept him alive. ‘So this is him. He’s just a kid, around the same age as me, isn’t he?’ She’d question him before getting closer slowly, peering over him. He wouldn’t jolt awake… right?

• Stamina: B (A)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: C

Attunements:
    Gourd of Wonders (Attuned)
    Magnetic Eye
    Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi] Cf538210
    Fro
    Fro

Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi] Empty Re: Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi]

Post by Fro Wed May 17, 2023 1:09 pm

Fro laid there in responsive for many months. Suddenly he felt a rush of uncontrollable energy painfully swirling. Fro felt as if he  could move mountains, but also felt like he was being ripped apart. Then a beautiful voice appears with a bang. Fro has never heard this voice before. As if nothing happened the rampant energy cools I’m small waves rushing through him, ‘Who is this woman’s voice i must thank her!’ As this thought passes through his mind she hovers over him.

Fro attempts to reach up and gently place his hand on her face, to no avail try as he might all he managed to do was slightly quake his right arm. ‘GOD DAMN IT WHY WONT YOU MOVE IM AWAKE IM RIGHT HERE, MOVE!’ Full of rage, fear, and loneliness. Screaming at himself the energy explodes once again and his mind once again floods with a cloudy darkness before he falls to sleep once more.

But to anyone looking they saw him shacking uncontrollably right before he turned his body to steel only for a second but it all stopped and a tear streamed down his face as radio silence came back from his unresponsive body.

Speed: D | Coordination: B | Intelligence: D

Perception: D

Link to Character Updates: Updates
    Link to Character Application: Character App
    Link to Known Techniques: Updates
    Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi] Empty Re: Return of Iwagakure’s Master Crafter [Fro Tetsudashi]

Post by Shigo Kazehana Wed May 17, 2023 1:39 pm

Shigo would eye him and think of the possibilities of what he could do. At such a young age, it wasn’t impossible but it surely wasn’t common for a someone his age to be as experienced. She would take a look at his charts, flipping through his paperwork, her eyes moving side to side, reading the text. Suddenly, the boy would begin convulsing and his body would turn to steel, her eyes darting to the newly changed Fro, calling out to some doctors. “I think he’s ready to wake up!” She yelled out as nurses would avoid her aura but come in, monitoring his pulse and what not.

Doctors and nurses would begin to take him off the oxygen and take the tube out, requesting Shigo to stay outside. Shigo would obliged and waited outside, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. A few hours go by and a doctor comes out, looking to her. “He’s stable but he may be a bit sore. People have gone into these coma’s and never woken up where as some react strange such as this, like their chakra comes back from nothing.” He stated before walking away, leaving Shigo at the door alone. Shigo would walk in and see the young man, now breathing normal, seemingly conscious. “Fro Tetsudashi, can you hear me?

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Wed May 17, 2023 2:08 pm

Feeling his chest rise and fall at a constant pace feeling all the strength he currently has be but a mere shadow of what he used to hold, it pained him. ‘I know this can happen to anyone all I can do is move on and work my way back up now when I’m able to move I’ll have to find that lady that got the doctors in her.’. With the only thought on his mind was that woman he hears someone walking back in.

Fro tetsudashi, can you hear me?” hearing the voice once more he attempts to speak to no avail only mustering random noises before coughing loudly. ‘I guess talking is still out of the question let’s see if I can at least move my fingers.’ With a lot of pain and struggling he managed to get his left index finger and middle finger up hoping she would look and understand.

Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Wed May 17, 2023 2:34 pm

Shigo would watch his body movements and notice the finger lift, seeing him perceive his cognitive skills, he was still hearing. However he could’ve talk which made it difficult. “My name is Shigo Kazehana, I am the Jounin Commander as of a few weeks ago. I believe your relative, Masaru.. He stepped down and retired. I wanted to speak with you about your clan and crafting. I may have some ideas but we can speak when you’re better.” She stated before sitting down in a nearby chair.

A nurse came in and Shigo beckoned her, covering her mouth and whispering quietly into the nurses ear. “But… Yes, ma’am but.. Are you sure?” She would say while occasionally glancing at Shigo. “I said what I said now please give me the papers.” “Yes ma’am.” The nurse would be off, leaving the room in silence.

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Fri May 19, 2023 6:54 pm

deciding to talk since moving and even opening his eyes felt like a heavy burden. Keeping a low voice he thought he’d be able to get most of his questions and concerns ouy . “Nice to meet you miss  Shigo ‘sharp inhale’ kazehame, that’s a definitely a name I haven’t heard before I’m glad to meet you ‘cough’ I appreciate you visiting in time to wake me I didn’t know how long I was going to be under felt like years.” Pausing for a moment seeing if she needed to speak and definitely catching his breath. “Yes I am related to masaru, I am Fro tetsudashi a proud member of the tetsudashi steel clan.” coughing uncontrollably for a few seconds before it was clear that talking was causing more harm, Deciding to finish at least a little more talking Fro takes a deep breath letting his chest rise once more. “Do you know why he’s retired he seemed to be up to great health he went on a mission and I never saw him after and now you say he’s retired?” catching one more breath. “actually I’d love to continue this when I can talk with out so much pain.

Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Tue May 23, 2023 12:16 pm

Shigo kept her arms crossed but abruptly interrupted Fro with a hand being held up. “Kazehana. Shigo KazeHANA.” She would say, correcting him about her last name. He would continue and she’d nod, now putting her hand down but soon grabbing a clipboard and beginning to scribble on the paper, writing things down while the nurse waited patiently for her to be done. “Right. You’ve been out for a couple of months it seems but as a newly appointed Jounin Commander, I’ve been given duties and such, and so I would like to get to know a few people. You’ve taken an interest in my eye so I thought I’d come and see who you were. Impeccable timing if I do say so myself.” she’d say as she would tap the pen on the paper, making a dot next to a word while glaring to fro.

Fro would introduce himself properly while beginning to ask questions. “Masaru’s departure or at least step down is completely out from my knowledge. Talk to Lady Diana if you’re interested or even Masaru himself.” She would wave off the question while giving the paperwork. The nurse would flip through the pages and then look to Shigo with a discomforted expression but sigh. “Fro Tetsudashi, you’ve been released per Jounin Commander, Shigo Kazehana’s request. We will grab your things and discharge you here shortly.” The nurse walked away a bit upset but still doing her job. “Fro, you will be residing with me until you are back to what you were. I will train you personally and in the end, I may be able to help you with that steel release of yours.” She would say before walking away.

I’ll see you at the desk.

[attempt exit.]

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye
    Fro
    Fro

Post by Fro Mon May 29, 2023 4:12 pm

Only opening one eye to look at the woman in front of him, her attitude and rudeness made him Feel aggravated young “try to be a little nicer to people one day being rude is going to bite you harder than you thought one day. Just a small recommendation from a youngster. Anyways a pretty face like that should act nicer it’ll suite you more.” Fro closing his eye again and taking a deep breath. “Miss nurse I didn’t have much of anything everything should be in my shop I’ll take the discharge papers at the seat I do hope you have a pleasant day.

Getting up with a bit of a struggle and a big stretch he walked with Shigo, “sorry for getting your name wrong ma’am I’m imagining you’re my new boss from here on out? If so then a little humility would be great titles mean nothing to me only respect and loyalty do.” Finishing that statement fro walked out of his room before shigo could get a word in.

The niece still being in the room has a small giggle before rushing out of the door to get the paper work at the desk.
    Exit thread
    Interrupting exit

Shigo Kazehana
    Shigo Kazehana
    Stone Jounin Commander
    Stone Jounin Commander

Post by Shigo Kazehana Mon May 29, 2023 8:58 pm

Shigo’s eyes widened a bit from the man’s response to her tone, causing her to take a step back. With Fro struggling to get out of the bed and simply taking his leave, Shigo would keep her distance from the man. She was known to not be fond of men entirely, making her whole squad a bit of a predicament. However, she couldn’t complain. With her hands clenched and her feet hitting the ground, slight stomps would be heard, Shigo muttering and mocking what Fro said.

Shigo Kazehana, The Stoneforged Mystique
    img_8110.jpgA pretty face like that… mutter mutter

Exit thread

Attunements:
    Magnetic Eye

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:48 pm